The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Using Tim

The Fiancé

Tim had gotten a housemate due to hard economic times. Kay was an attractive blond with a mischievous smile, c cups, and a small tight behind. Everyone was busy working and had no social life. Over time, Kay grew fond of listening closely to Tim quietly masturbating in his room in bed late at night, and fantasized about what he did during his long steamy showers. Tim grew fond of seeing Kay in her tight shorts and tank tops. They were friendly enough, and after enough sexual tension in the house they threw caution to the wind and started up an intimate relationship. The relationship reached a climax after they both became unemployed at the same time and had sex constantly, around the clock, for weeks on end, only emerging from bed for short trips to the fully stocked refrigerator for sports drinks to rehydrate, or to the cupboard for energy bars they had stored up just in case natural disaster struck.

Eventually Kay had to start a new lucrative job, so the fun was greatly diminished. During that time she realized that that was the best sex she ever had by far, so she wanted to spend the rest of her life with this man. Tim wasn’t so sure. Kay was determined to fulfill her dreams of being happily married, and she had heard from a friend how she had hypnotized her boyfriend into proposing to, and eventually marrying her. She read all about it on some obscure blog regarding hypnosis for girlfriends. It apparently had a cult like following, and was quite popular. Kay decided that she was going to try it.

She decided she would just keep talking to Tim late at night in bed, and periodically ask him if he was still awake. She was able to stay up later than him using the sheer adrenalin rush thinking of the bounty of domme life with her cherished and hot Tim.

When he finally stopped answering her she waded into the hypnosis cautiously, “Tim when you awake” she whispered close to his ear, “you’ll have the irresistible urge to straighten out the room. You’ll immediately straighten it all out and call me to tell me because it will make you proud and satisfied, but you’ll have no memory of me telling you to do this”

Sure enough Tim awoke the next morning and impulsively straightened out the room, even though he didn’t know why. He was proud he did it and was satisfied with the way the room looked. Next, he knew he had to call Kay. He didn’t know why he had to call her, but it just seemed like it was the next logical thing to do. So he called.

Kay was ecstatic with her success, and looked forward to trying new and exciting commands, and molding Tim into her ideal eventual husband. “So onward and upward!” Kay thought—like a field general advancing on the enemy stronghold. She was going to capture and control Tim’s will and mind. She thought about this evenings’ advance and had a rush to her nether region while doing so.

In bed that night she pounced. “Tim? You awake?” (Long pause) (silence). She reached over and softly whispered in his ear, “When you awake you will immediately straighten out the room and it will make you feel very proud and satisfied. Then you’ll get naked, jump into bed and call me, and while you are on the phone you’ll begin to masturbate. But you won’t be aware of it until I tell you. You won’t feel horny until I tell you, and you won’t be able to come until I tell you too. You won’t know why you are doing any of this, but it makes you feel very happy to please me” She then repeated it again, and asked him to repeat it to make sure he got it.

Tim woke up blurry eyed, and immediately had the irresistible urge to straighten out the room. Throw pillows thrown back on the chairs, make the bed, pick up all the clothes off the floor and put clothes in the hamper, hang up and put away the clean clothes,straighten out the night tables, sweep the floor, shake out the throw rugs and put them back. Tim looked at the finished room and felt proud and accomplished, and again, for some unknown reason, the next thing he wanted to do was call Kay. He, of course, had no idea why, because he had nothing to tell her. He was still in his boxers, and without thinking he just jumped into bed and removed them before he dialed Kay. It was perfectly natural and routine to do so. So much so that he was barely even conscious of having done it.

Some woman answered the phone, “Doctor Johnson’s office. How may we help you?”

“Hello, is Kay there. This is Tim.”

“Please hold”

Some music came on. Without being aware of it, Tim immediately began caressing and stroking his cock.

The woman, came back on and said, “She’ll be right with you. Please hold. Thank you.” The music came back on. By now Tim’s cock was fully erect—not that he noticed though. Then Kay finally picked up.

“Hi babe! What’s up?", she giggled, “Why are you calling me at work?”

“I don’t know”, Tim replied. Kay giggled again, “You don’t remember?”

“Nope. It’s so strange, but I can’t explain it”, Tim kind of plaintively stated.

Kay quickly changed the subject, “So what have you been up to this morning since you woke up?”

“Well, I straightened out the bedroom!” he blurted out proudly.

“That’s wonderful! Thank you! What made you do that?”

“I don’t really know. I just felt like it all of a sudden, so I did it”, he said proudly. “I’m just happy you’re pleased”

Kay giggles again. “Good boy! So what are you doing now?”

“Well, I’m laying in bed talking to you of course.”

“What are you wearing?"’ She asked coyly.

Tim saw his boxers on the floor and said, “Huh, I guess I’m naked”

She giggled again, but this time it had a seductive quality to it. “What’s that noise I hear?”

Tim thought about what it was she was talking about, and first said that he didn’t know, but then he realized that he heard the sound of him rubbing his own cock, and said, “I’m stroking my cock”

“Can I hear it?”

Tim then added some lube that they kept in the nightstand. “Can you hear it better now?”

“Oh yeah, that’s hot. I’m getting a little wet listening. Stroke it faster for me. Are you feeling horny for me?”

All of the sudden the stroking started to feel really good, “Oh yeah! Now that you mention it, it really does feel good. I really want you—to be deep inside you. It feels sooo good. Mmmm.”

“0h yeah, stroke it harder for me. It’s making me so wet baby. Can you come hard for me now baby?

The stroking became frantic. “Ooh, Oooooh my god. I’m cominggg!” Waves of pleasure erupted as he shot his hot load all over his chest and stomach.

“My panties are soaked...I have to go to the bathroom and then get back to work. Looking forward to tonight, babe! Love you. Gotta go. Bye!”

Kay returned home feeling triumphant. She started thinking, “It sure would be nice to have him clean the house more, and maybe get him into shape a little”

So that night she started him on his way. Clean the whole house everyday. Break every hour for some exercise. Then she said that he should finish a gallon of water each day. She would also instruct him that he was going to only be allowed to consume plain vegetables and one piece of fruit a day. Then she would tell him what he could eat for dinner—maybe a small bowl of rice and beans. It would make him happy to please Kay. She also had him remove all his body hair except for his eyebrows and hair on his head. She wanted to be able to see all of him and she loved the feel of his baby soft skin, and feeling his hard body.

After a couple months of this the house was looking great and so was Tim. His body was well defined now -a work of art, but the sex was getting boring. So she wanted to spice it up a bit. Since she was a take charge kind of lady, she wanted her sex to reflect that more. She bought some specialty items on her way home from work, and set to work that night.

“Tim, can you hear me?” (long pause) (silence). At exactly 5 o’clock, I want you to take the kitchen chair and place it facing ten feet away from the front door. Then I want you to strip naked to surprise me when I come home from work. You’ll find a bag in the hall closet. Take the bag out of the closet and take the rope, handcuffs, and gag out. Tie your ankles to the chair with the rope, then fasten the gag around your mouth, and lastly handcuff your hands behind the chair. When I walk in the house after work you will be submissive and obey all my commands without question. You will address me as, “Mistress” until I tell you otherwise. If you understand, nod your head. ...Good! Now you will not recall me telling you to do this and will believe it was your own idea to try to please me”

The next day 5 o’clock rolled around. Tim thought to himself, “I know! I’ll surprise Kay by greeting her in the nude when she comes home from a long boring day at work! And look at this great stuff I found in the hall closet!” He took a kitchen chair and placed it facing the door. He sat down and got a chill from the cold hard wood against his naked body. He wrapped the course rope around one ankle, attaching it to a front leg of the chair, and then tied the other ankle to the chair. He grabbed the gag out of the bag next. It was in the shape of a dildo. He inserted it into his mouth, laid it on his tongue, and closed his jaw as he fastened it behind his head. It was a bit uncomfortable despite the soft fleshy rubber. Then he handcuffed his hands behind him. Getting the second one on was a bit tricky, but, he managed it. The initial rubbery taste of the cock gag faded a bit in time. Then he just sat there as the clock ticked away. Kay would be home soon—hopefully not delayed in traffic.

Finally, he hears Kay’s car pull up! Tim heard the car door open and close. Her steps grew louder as she approached the door. His heart started to race a little with excitement. “She’ll be so pleased!", he thought. The keys jiggled, the door opened, and Kay walked in.

“What a pleasant surprise to come home to after my long boring day at work!", as she smiled from ear to ear thinking, “YES!!! it worked!” She stops and for a prolonged moment takes in the sight, and then does a slow lap looking all around the chair-like one would admiring a work of art. She then stepped behind Tim and stroked his chest—such soft skin and such large firm pecs! She lightly caresses his nipples until they were hard. Then she kneels next to him and whispers in his ear, “I love that cock gag you have. I’m going to push it in, and then pull it out—push it in and pull it out. Each thrust will get you more and more aroused. Each thrust in your mouth will pump up your cock and make it harder and harder.”

She started slowly—very slowly. She delighted in taking it all the way out, and then watching it slowly slide all the way in-down Tim’s throat as she gave it just that little extra push. Tim’s cock began to stir. She began to pick up the pace a bit—like she was using a bicycle pump trying to fully inflate his penis to the its maximum length. She never ceased to enjoy seeing Tim’s cock get hard. He had such a beautiful cock—like a magnificent sword.

“Oh my! What a big hard beautiful cock you have” as she ran her fingers lightly over it—from the base to the tip- making sure to circle the head a few times to tease some pre-cum out. It was time to pull out the massage oil. She squirted some of the rose scented oil on Tim’s thigh, and then straddled it. “Make that thigh hard for me.” Tim instantaneously and reflexively complied. Kay dropped her panties, hiked up her skirt, and began to slide up and down his thigh, then she started to just grind her sex into him, with her arms around his neck, and her head resting on his broad strong shoulder. She stared -almost mesmerized—by the rhythmic pounding of Tim’s hard cock against his own body while she rode him. Eventually, she let out cries of pleasure as she came hard on her bound and helpless future hypno-husband.

She got off him and then stood -looking down upon his hot, bound and helpless body. Then she removed the cock gag so he could talk, and said, “I bet you’re horny aren’t you?”

He replied, “Yes, Mistress.”

‘Yes, Mistress what, bitch?", she barked back.

“Yes, Mistress, I’m horny. Very horny!”

She then she straddled him on the chair and grabbed his cock, then slowly slide it inside her. “Damn, that feels good”, she thought. She started to ride his cock for a bit, and then suddenly stopped, and said, “I bet you want to cum don’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress, I want to cum so badly.”

“I’m not sure I want to let you cum. How badly do you want it bitch?”

“Oh please Mistress. Please let me cum! I want to cum so badly. Please let me cum.", he begged.

“Maybe after you make me dinner bitch. And finish giving me my full body massage. Maybe then I’ll consider it”, she barked. She untied him, and unlocked the handcuffs.

Then Kay gave him some additional marching orders to draw her up a bubble bath with some candles, so she could cleanup and have another relaxing orgasm while he got busy getting dinner ready—some gourmet vegan fare for her, and some carrots and celery for him. She’d add an extra bit of her favorite hummus for him because he begged so well. It made her soaking wet between her legs replaying it in her head with that look of lusty desperation he had on his face—and his cock crying a river of pre-cum due to sheer pent up sexual frustration. That definitely gave her an erotic rush.

“I think I will have him propose soon”...