The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Using Tim

The Married Woman

Kazuko was the definition of warm and friendly, while simultaneously being beautiful and sultry. Her smiling eyes, her luscious red lips, her full breasts, the gentle curves of her hips, her wavy black hair that flips over her shoulder when she wants to impress, and covers her face when she wants to hide. But underneath it all was the heart of an angel, and the warmth of the midday sun.

Tim surmised that Kazuko had had a good life -that she was loved by her family, and grew up in a warm and supportive environment. She met a boy in a high school, followed him to college, then onto grad school. He took her hand in marriage. And so they began their life as husband and wife. Of course, they both wanted to return to their hometown. There they were both successful in their chosen professions, and loved each other dearly. Despite their long relationship, Tim sensed that Kazuko felt there was a lack of balance in her life. The boy she loved now made her feel trapped in a bubble. She had done everything right, yet woke up everyday wanting to experience more out of life. Change was very, very hard for her. Afterall, she had only known one man in her life, and he was a good man, but suddenly no longer the right man for her.

It was a progression to get to this point though. As a psychiatrist she heard stories all day of her clients adventurous lives—their brushes with danger and excitement, their recounting of the loves of their lives, and sometimes even their perverse and thrilling sex lives. It confirmed to her every day that there was a lot in life she was missing, and would never experience—her deepest fantasies, and perhaps her greatest love. But she struggled with this and thought that she should count her blessings. But deep down the unhappiness grew.

Then Tim walked into her life. He was modest and unassuming, yet surprisingly naturally adventurous and exciting. His Christian Grey good looks were compelling in and of itself, but then he began to go in depth about his sex life during the sessions. His long, perverse, kinky life with dommes.

Finally a true and desirable submissive at just the time Kazuko wished to flower into the domme she wanted, and needed, to be.

It started all started innocently enough. Tim was a hypnodomme magnet throughout his life. Finally, he needed hypnosis treatment for his own benefit. For once it would not for the perverse and exciting fantasies of others—or at least it started out that way...

Tim had developed some sexual dysfunction from one of his dommes that wanted his cock hard and ready to go upon going under hypnosis. Then she had expanded it to simple contacts—like calls, or texts. Tim would be tormented though because despite his best efforts to subdue his arousal or to satisfy it—none of it worked. Only his domme could allow him to cum, or otherwise cause his arousal to subside. It was sexual frustration that would bring Tim to tears sometimes, but his domme just reveled in his begging and agony. She thought of it as just make believe fantasy role playing, even though Tim didn’t see it that way.

Kazuko needed to get into his subconscious. Her hypothesis was that through subconscious manipulation and good old Pavlovian reconditioning that she could restore Tim to his former self. But secretly, she was peaked by the idea of the control Tim’s former domme had over him.

She quite aptly, effectively, and efficiently put Tim under hypnosis. Yet, a strange unexpected thing occurred. As Tim went deeper and deeper under her hypnotic control, visually, it was quite apparent that Tim’s cock was slowly coming alive. While it was reasonable to expect it might occur, it was unexpected by Kazuko. While initially she tried to divert her gaze and to talk herself into being the professional that she was, her attempts to do so all failed. Valiant effort was put in, but Kazuko felt her body responding. She felt warm and moist below, her nipples hardened, and her face flushed. She was thankful for the privacy of her office.

She got along so well with Tim. They laughed together, enjoyed each other’s conversation and company. Tim was her favorite patient. And there he was, under her control. So handsome, so helpless, and now, so incredibly hot.

She had a mighty internal struggle over what to do next—professional ethics?!?. “It is consensual enough of course”, “Tim, despite his deep state of hypnosis -and his vulnerability to be tricked and ordered to obey, surely wouldn’t do anything he didn’t want to, right?” But what about my dear husband?!? “It will be a secret clandestine affair that he will never know about”, “Well, ok, maybe that’s not fair, but of course we are separated. That should be good enough. We’re separated to see other people after all”

The lust clearly overwhelmed whatever anxiety she had. So, Kazuko got to work.

“From now on you will listen to me, and only to me. The sound of my voice is all you will hear. It will be so soothing and pleasurable to listen to my voice. All you will want to do is listen to my voice and obey my commands. I am your master now Tim. You will do as I say and you will want to make me happy more than anything else. It will give you great pleasure to make me happy and to obey my every command without thought—without hesitation. It is the most natural thing in the world to obey and serve me. Now Tim, tell me who is your master?”

“You are, Master”

“Very good! Everything Master says is the truth, isn’t that right Tim”

“Yes, Master”

“Who will you obey?

“You, Master”

“How does it feel when you obey Master?”

“It feels good”

“Excellent! Now Tim, your cock is straining so hard against your pants. It must be very uncomfortable—even painful”

Tim starts to wiggle and fidget.

“It would feel so much better if you let your poor hard cock out of those terribly tight and uncomfortable pants, wouldn’t it?

“Yes, Master”

“Why don’t you go ahead and do that right NOW.”

First, Tim unbuttons his pants, then unzips them. Then with his hand he reaches into his boxers and pulls out his beautiful hard cock.

Kazuko admires it. It resembles a Samurai sword. She thinks about it splitting her in two, and works to refocus her mind at the task at hand. Her appetite is wetted now. She wants more.

“Tim, those clothes of yours are all so constricting and uncomfortable now, and you are getting so hot now. It would feel so nice to remove all that clothing of yours.”

Tim becomes agitated and starts tugging at his collar and pants to make them looser.

“Your Master gives you permission to take off all your clothes. NOW”

Tim quickly relieves himself of all his clothing and now lays before her completely naked, still aroused in his deep state of hypnosis. Kazuko takes it all in.

She runs her hand over his big shoulders and strong chest—hardening his nipples to her touch. Then she follows her hands with her eyes as it slowly descends down his stomach to the tip of his cock—shining, wet with precum at the tip that has leaked onto his torso. She rubs her fingers together slowly feeling his wetness. Then she caresses his beautiful erect cock from the tip, slowly down the shaft. She feels the weight of his now contracted sack in the palm of her hand. She bows down over the couch where Tim lays, then kneels, as she gets closer. She is practically mesmerized and drawn closer to his absolutely gorgeous cock. She draws closer to it and grabs it with both hands. She feels it’s throbbing hardness. She runs her hands up and down, as she simultaneously gushes down below. Her nipples hardened as her weighty breasts brush against his body. She wants him inside her mouth. That salty flavor hits her tongue as she licks the tip and runs her tongue around the ridge of Tim’s cock to make it moist all around and to feel it’s spongy hardness. Kazuko attends to it like the most delicious ice cream cone she has ever had. She then takes his cock in her mouth and slowly slides it across her whole tongue. She starts to pleasure Tim deep inside her mouth. She wants to see him wither in pleasure and cum, as she more frantically works it, faster and faster, as Tim’s moans grow louder.

She stops momentarily to instruct Tim, “Your Master commands you to count backwards from ten down to one. With each number you will get more and more aroused and closer and closer to orgasm. When you get to the number one you will have the biggest orgasm you have ever had, and as your cum drains from your body your mind will will be drained away with it. Your will will be completely gone, and your mind will go completely blank and you will await your Master’s command. You will be Master’s to control as she wishes”

Tim slowly starts to count down moaning louder as the numbers get smaller, until finally he has a mighty orgasm—his whole body spasms in pleasure. The hot cum fills Kazuko’s mouth. When finished he lies completely silently and still.

Kazuko drops her panties from underneath her tight pinstriped skirt, and begins to pleasure herself. She unbuttons her cream colored blouse just enough to slip her hand into her black lace bra and begin to play with her nipple. Her face flushed with arousal.

“Atta boy Tim! Now you want to make Master happy more than anything else in the world. It gives you great pleasure to obey and follow Master’s commands. Master wants you to grab your cock and think of Master, and how much you want to please her with your big hard cock. Stroke your cock for Master and make it very, very, very hard. It makes you more and more aroused with each and every stroke, to make your cock hard to pleasure your Master with. Now make your cock hard. NOW!”

Kazuko watches intently as Tim grabs his manhood and starts pumping it faster and faster, getting himself aroused quickly while his pleasure grows from the pleasure of obeying.

Kazuko then hikes her skirt all the way up, kicks off the panties at her ankles and climbs onto the couch, straddling over Tim. She grabs his hard cock towards her, and descends upon it slowly—savoring the feel of it parting her all the way through. Kazuko begins to grind on top of Tim, at first slowly, and then working her way up to riding him frantically, until she finally buckles over in wave after wave of orgasm.

Exhausted and spent she collapses on top of Tim. As her head lays on top of his strong bare chest, staring directly at his still hard nipple, she is so relaxed she just leaves Tim’s cock inside her—to savor every last moment of it all. She says out loud, “This is the start of an absolutely wonderful relationship!”, as she sighs and smiles. Then Tim says in a monotone, “Yes, Master”