The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Using Tim

The Professor

Dr. Ann’s a world class medical researcher with a perfect body from years of eating right and exercising, as well as a serious and professional demeanor, with a libido that would put college boys to shame. With her perky breasts, toned legs and arms, tight stomach, and perfect ass, she was a distraction to many an aspiring physician taking human anatomy class...and some of them quite a distraction to her as well, although she wouldn’t show it.

Her insatiable drive for sexual thrill seeking kept her quite busy finding new people and exciting new kinky sex. Yet, on some level she still yearned for the love and companionship that most seek. But could she have it all? The whole package? Being the high achiever she was her thinking was of course, “Hell, yeah!” But after seeking far and wide she wasn’t having the success she had hoped. Then, she stumbled upon Tim. A cute, sweet, and thoughtful guy, with sex appeal. Sure, that isn’t that uncommon, but what set him apart was he was trainable. Not in the traditional way, of people getting to know each other over time, but more in the potential to control his very mind and fulfill every fantasy and desire she ever had, or would ever have.

Offhandedly, Tim had mentioned that other girlfriends had hypnotized him before as part of sex. This intrigued Dr. Ann. She, of course, researched the possibilities right away, and seeing the great potential became moist and aroused at the very thought of it. So, being the go getter that she was she immediately proposed hypnosis to Tim. Tim was cool to the idea, not being in a relationship with Dr. Ann.

Dr. Ann was frustrated to be sure, but she regrouped, and came back with a plan. Tim had mentioned that he was seeing a hypnotherapist for his sexual anxiety, and that his therapist was working with him to stoke the flames of his libido. He had had a traumatizing experience with a past girlfriend that left him with a lot of anxiety.

Dr. Ann figured that this was her in! She could just get the trigger to get Tim to fall into a hypnotic state and go from there. So she set up a date with Tim right after his therapy session. Although he was sometimes a bit foggy after his sessions—a little dizzy, and not fully awake, he reluctantly agreed because he hoped maybe a relationship with Dr. Ann would work out. Dr. Ann had thought about maybe slipping Tim some drugs to get him to talk, but in the end she just decided to try and ply it out of him with a lot of alcohol and sexual advances—a tried and true method of getting whatever she wanted—and Tim was no match.

“That punch is awfully tasty!”, Tim exclaimed with glee.

“It’s just a little something I threw together with my new juicer and a bottle of vodka. Lots of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, with just enough alcohol to relax someone with a little anxiety—if you know what I mean”, as she climbed up onto Tim and straddled him. " Here. Have another. You can drink it as fast as you’d like.”

When he started to sway a little in the chair, she put her arms around him, and whispered sexily into his ear, “So what’s the word that your therapist says to you to get you into a trance. Hearing it would make me sooo hot. So why don’t you tell Dr. Ann what it is, huh?”

Tim was no match. He gave in and told her: “vanilla doggie”. Then she just kept repeating it over and over, until Tim was out.

“Vanilla doggie?", she thought seemed a bit odd, but ok, it worked. The perverse thought of turning Tim in to her obedient pet dog, had certainly crossed her mind-fun, sweet, eager to please, and oh so very horny definitely had its appeal to her.

In Tim’s post-hypnotherapy state, and as inebriated as he was, he was extremely suggestible. Dr. Ann figured, “no time like the present” She could later tell him to forget everything and rack it up to passing out after a raucous night of drinking and sex. So she got right to it.

“Tim listen closely. You will trust everything that I tell you to do, and you’ll want to obey me more than anything in the world. You will only think of me and fulfilling my commands, and nothing else. No worries. My voice will set you free from all all your troubles and make you feel very very good. When I snap my fingers you will instantly become a doggie. My doggie. You will be a good doggy and do exactly as I command.”

At a snap of her fingers Tim got down on all fours and stared up at her panting with his tongue hanging out. “Good doggie! Now let me put your favorite collar and leash on you. That will make you happy and want to obey and please me even more. You’re such a good doggie!", as she ruffled his hair and smiled at him -now fully in control and loving every minute of it.

She slipped her feet out of her red stilettos. “Lick my feet doggie. Very good! That turns you on. You’re a very horny doggie! Licking my feet makes you horny. Very good doggie! Yes! That doggie cock is getting bigger and harder with each lick. Good doggie!” She oiled up her feet and commanded him to hump her feet. She put her feet together to hold doggie’s cock while he frantically humped away at her feet. She watched him and started to rub her snatch at the sight of this hot entranced doggieman blankly humping away with nothing but frantic arousal in his eyes, until he yelped as he came all over her feet.

“Good doggie! Momma is so proud! Now lick up all the cum like a good doggie”. His tongue hung out as he smiled and panted—wiggling with happiness at his praise. Then he went right to licking up all the cum on Dr. Ann’s feet, while looking up at her for approval. She took a picture as a momento-just in case it was a one time event. But she figured while she was on a role, the night was still young. So after he cleaned up, she began her “pony training”.

“You are such a pretty pony! You want to make your rider happy. You love to be ridden. That’s what ponies are best at. Now prance over to the steps. Put your front hooves on the fourth step up.” Dr. Ann strapped on her vibrating dildo, slid it into pony, and then bent over and laid on his back, grabbing his hips, and starting to ride him. As her nipples were rubbing against his bare back, the vibrator was pushing against her clit, and her hands were guiding his ass, she developed a “gallop”. She came hard as they were racing to cross the finish line! As she laid motionless on his back after coming she sighed, “Gooood pooony. Good fucking pony..” She decided that was enough for her for one night. She gave him instructions to clean up, forget everything, and attribute any soreness to possibly a new case of hemorrhoids, but nothing to worry about.

Time went on and she gave Tim a new fancy collar, doggie bed, and occasionally put a tale on him—sometimes a doggie tale, sometimes a pony tale. It just depended on whether she wanted to ride him or be ridden by him.

But it became routine, and lost the perverse excitement that she craved. So one day she brought home some new presents for Tim: a bright red short haired wig, some stripper pumps, some white stockings and garters, along with a purloined sexy nurse’s outfit she got from the nursing school. Then she added some mascara, blush, and lipstick. Dr. Ann was strangely turned on at the site of her new hot whore nurse bitch—wig, makeup, pumps, bulging frilly panties, and all. “You’re my pretty girl! You’re going to assist me with my new patients! Meet Roy and Barney! They will be your patients today! Nurse, please sponge bathe the patients. Pay special attention to their penises to make sure they are clean.”

“Yes, Doctor. I will follow your instructions.”

“Excellent. To make sure their penises are clean, please lick vigorously by the ureathra opening at the top of the penis. Thank you nursie”

“Yes, Doctor. I will follow your instructions.”

She had told him to say that after each command like a mantra to get the subconscious to deeply embed that she was in control and that he was her mindless slave—and if that didn’t work, at least it was really fucking hot to hear—especially all dolled up and in the slutty nurse costume.

“Good, now when I snap my fingers you’ll be a pretty pony again and go to the steps like before and get in position to be ridden, because that’s what good ponies love. Except this time Roy will ride you like Trigger the horse from behind, so it will be a little rougher ride, because Roy is a big man and you are a little pony. But be brave, and it will be easier as the ride goes on. Also Barney will have a delicious plump soft carrot for you, but you can’t chew it. Just relax and he’ll pump it in and out of your throat until the most delicious carrot juice you’ve ever tasted comes out. When he finally gets the juice out of the carrot and into your mouth he will tell you to swish it around, show him the juice, and only then can you swallow it. Until he tells you to swish, open, and then swallow, just enjoy the taste of the most delicious carrot juice you have ever tasted. Good pony!”

Roy slowly slid his cock into pony, then slowly started to ram him hard, bumping him on and off Barney’s cock, as he fucked pony from the front. First Roy came, then Barney came, then Dr. Ann saw the cum in pony’s mouth and after masturbating through all the fucking came pretty hard herself.

After everyone got cleaned up and dressed Dr. Ann escorted Roy and Barney out. “Hope you had a lovely evening gentleman! Thank you so much for your business, and we hope you’ll come back and tell all your friends. We can give you a special rate if you purchase our services as a group. We’d love to set up an affordable gang bang for everyone.”

Dr. Ann stayed up late setting up a new porn site with photos, videos, and live cams. She’d take requests for Tim to keep the perversity and excitement fresh...and very, very lucrative. It was work setting up this site as were the long nights keeping Tim tuned up and ready to go. But it was definitely a labor of love—all the perversity and excitement to keep her hot all day long, as well as cumming hard all the rest of the time.

She was now a truly satisfied woman in a loving and caring long term relationship...Tim was Tim sometimes. And aside from that newly developed pesky case of “hemorrhoids” and an occasionally upset tummy, and some briny aftertaste he was extremely happy—when he was Tim, or doggie, or pony, or nursie, etc. .