The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Using Tim

The Grad Student

Tim’s housemate, May was married to John, but there was sexual tension in the air. From Tim’s room he could see May through the living room, at the sink in the kitchen doing dishes. Today, her sleeveless sweatshirt revealed her firm surgically enlarged breasts. From his angle Tim could see them jiggle as she washed dishes. Her erect dark nipples rubbed against the front of her shirt as she jiggled them. Her husband was away. She knew it would invariably lead to Tim masturbating furiously when she concluded. Then she would do the same. That was their interpersonal dynamic.

At the conclusion of a long day at grad school studying psychology, he watched May again,—then had the usual masturbatory session, with the tension relieving orgasm he needed. Tim was relaxed and falling asleep. Then the phone rang. It was his law student friend Bree. He had a thing for Bree—and the feeling was mutual. The Southern California beach blonde with the piercing eyes, acerbic wit, washboard stomach, and C cups with the nipples which often noticeably stood at attention—much to Tim’s delight. Tim was a little timid though, and had yet to make a move—like asking her out for Valentine’s Day for instance.

Bree was a radical lawyer wannabe, but despite her anarchist leanings she liked having power and control, so it was a natural extension that the thing that she fantasized the most about was hypnotizing Tim. The idea of it not only melted her between her legs, but also moved her to writing porn-with Tim as the main character. Perhaps the first writer among many that Tim would move to actually producing prose about him. It was as if Tim had “hypnotize me” written on his forehead.

Today, Bree noticed from Tim’s voice over the phone that he must be groggy and very relaxed—perhaps he just came? Now was her moment of opportunity! All of the sudden she just start talking fast and going on and on about some arcane legal principals. Tim fell asleep. Bree then stopped. She waited to hear if Tim said anything. Then after a long silent pause she said, “Can you hear me Tim? He responded with a muffled, “Mmm hmm”. She pounced!

“You’re in a deep trance. You are going deeper and deeper. Your mind is going completely blank. All you can hear is the sound of my voice. It is so easy to listen to the sound of my voice. It makes you feel good to listen and obey me. You fully trust and obey me. It feels so good to obey me. Now listen closely. Whenever you hear the words, “pink turnip” you will immediately fall back into a deep trance. When you wake up, you will not remember a thing about this phone call. You’ll just remember that you were supposed to meet me for lunch tomorrow at my place for a long planned Valentine’s Day date. Remember: Bree’s for lunch tomorrow, and when you hear the words ‘pink turnip’ you will fall back into a deep trance. So, what do you do tomorrow?”

“Bree’s for lunch. ‘Pink turnip’ I will fall into deep trance”, Tim said in a muffled groggy whisper.

“When i snap my fingers, you will slowly awake, but you will not remember any of our conversation. All you will remember is that I called, and you fell asleep on the phone. Anything else you think you remember will just be a foggy dream, which never really took place.”

Sure enough, when he woke up the next day all he remembered was that he had a date, and anything else must have just been a dream, but he couldn’t remember that dream at all. “Oh well”, he thinks, “I can never remember my dreams”.

Tim appeared on schedule at her door. Bree opens the door, Tim gives her flowers. She offers him a tall cool drink. He accepts, and they chat, for a bit as he finishes his drink. “So would you like another?", Bree asks. Tim replies, “I’m good, but could I use your bathroom?”

An idea pops into her head, “How about a pink turnip?” Tim slouches in his chair and his eyes close. Bree is internally jumping for joy and giving herself a high five. Then she feels that familiar warm, wet, swelling between her legs that was previously reserved for writing her fantasies about hypnotizing Tim. Her heart started racing. She decided it was go time. “When you hear me cough, you will immediately have to pee very badly, but you will not be able to remember where the bathroom is. When I cough again, you will pee uncontrollably. That will be ok, because you will believe there is no bathroom and peeing on yourself is your only option. When I snap my fingers you will awake.” Snap!

“Cough”. Tim looks panicked. “Is everything ok, Tim? Cough” pee starts streaming down his leg onto the floor. He looks mortified. Bree loves the power. “Pink turnip”, she commands. “Remove your clothes. Then go to the kitchen and get a garbage from under the sink and some paper towels, and clean this mess up.” He does just that.

“When I snap my fingers, you will awake, but you will not realize you are naked, until I point it out to you.” Snap.

“Have a seat Tim. Great! So why are you naked?” Tim looks down at his crotch and turns bright red. He replies sheepishly, “I, I, I, dun, dun, no. Really sorry Bree”, as he looks like he’s going to cry. She replies, “pink turnip”. He slouches again as his eyes close.

“When I offer you a candy Valentine’s Day Heart, you will read it, and it will say,’eat me’, when you swallow it it will act as a powerful drug that will cause you will have an overwhelming desire to go down on me. You will love giving oral sex to me. When you lick my pussy you will taste the most delicious strawberries you’ve ever tasted, and lick me ravenously. You will follow all of my directions, and you will make me come. After I come you will slip back into a deep, deep trance and await to hear my pleasing voice to give you instructions”

Tim performed oral sex, ravenously licking just like Bree liked it. She quickly came hard, turned on by her new found power and control-living out her greatest fantasies.

But alas, she wasn’t done with Tim. Oh, no. She was just getting started. She pulled out her vibrator and slapped it down on the table next to the chair Tim was now sitting in, entranced.

“When I snap my fingers you will feel the overwhelming desire to take the vibrator on the table, turn it on, and place it against the most sensitive part of your cock. You will be unable to remove it from your cock no matter how much you want to. It will be stuck to your cock, giving you incredible amounts of pleasure. When you hear me cough, all of the sudden you will become aware that your entire class and I are there watching you masturbate with the vibrator. You will be very apologetic, but you will be unable to stop. It will turn you on more and more, but you will be unable to stop until you come very, very hard in front of all of them” SNAP.

Tim wakes up a little blurry-eyed and sees the vibrator on the table. He then reaches for it and turns it on automatically. As he applies it to his cock it grows harder and harder. Tim is oblivious to the loud hum of the vibrator and he clearly is concentrating on the pleasure coursing through his now fully erect, semen leaking cock.

“Cough, cough!” Tim’s eyes open wide with horror and disbelief. “Tim, you know you are completely naked and have a vibrator attached to your cock while our whole class is watching, right?” Time responds shakily,” I know. I can’t stop. It’s stuck to my cock. I am so sorry about this.”

Bree works it, “Tim, all your classmates are watching. What do you have to say for yourself?”

Tim replies rather panicky, " I’m so sorry. Please try not to look. I can’t help it. I can’t stop.”

Bree moves in for the kill, “That vibrator is feeling better and better against your cock. You are going to come in front of everyone.”

“No, please. I am so sorry. I can’t stop. It feels too good. I’m going to come. Please everyone, try not to look. I’m so sorry about this”, Tim says with desperation in his voice.

“Tim your going to come very, very hard for us. On the count of three. I’ll be the most intense orgasm you’ve every had. One, two, THREE!”

“Ooooh, ooooh, OOOOHHH!", Tim cries out as cum gushes out of his cock.

“That was very good Tim. Now when I snap my fingers you will go back to being in a deep, deep trance”. SNAP! “Tim, I want you to go in the shower. You will forget to close the bathroom door and the shower door as you go into clean all the cum off yourself. You will not notice me videoing you as you shower because you will be too concentrated on cleaning your dirty, dirty cock. Your cock will not be clean until you get all the dirty cum out of your cock and balls, so you will keep stroking it until the cum comes all out. Then you will rinse the remainder off, and turn off the shower, and stand on the shower mat. Then you will return to a deep, deep trance.”

Tim with determination walks into the bathroom and then the shower, and begins soaping up his cock, and stroking it rhythmically and methodically. Then faster, and faster, until finally his body convulsive so with pleasure and what little cum that’s left in his balls, spurts out. All while Bree is live streaming it to her friend Lynn, to show off her hypnosis prowess, and to try and get Lynn hot so she can have sex with her later.

Tim hits the bathmat. and then his eyes face goes blank, his eyes close, and his head drops.

“You’ve done very well. Now dry off and get dressed. Clean clothes are on my bed. Then sit down in the chair. It will be very relaxing to sit in the chair. You will be so relaxed you will fall back into a deep, deep trance.

After a call to Lynn to set up a date for later, and getting ready for it, Bree is ready to go and Tim is sufficiently dry.

“You will forget everything I’ve said to you and what you’ve done today. You will have no recollection of any of it. All you will remember is coming over and having a nice lunch with me. Anything else you might think you remember was just a faded memory of a dream and should be discounted immediately as unimportant and clearly impossible. So, you’ll remember we had a nice lunch and that nothing else happened today. Now what is the only thing you’ll remember?”

Tim mumbles, “Nice lunch”

“Very good! A nice lunch and that is all. You trust me entirely and want to obey me more than anything. So what do you want to do for Bree?”

“Trust and obey” Tim replies obediently.

“Very good! Trust and obey Bree. One the count of three you will awake. One, two, THREE!”

“Well, thank you for the lovely company for lunch. I’m afraid I need to get going to meet my friend Lynn. You don’t mind do you?”

Tim still a little blurry-eyed reflexively responds, “No, no problem whatsoever. Thanks for lunch! It was great. We should do it again sometime”

“Oh, absolutely Tim, you can count on it! Definitely!", says Bree with a wicked grin and a sparkle of anticipation in her eye. “I thoroughly enjoyed it!", as she chuckles and thinks to her self, “Oh, you have no idea how much I enjoyed my new hypno toy”, as the power she has to control Tim seemingly courses through her veins and heads directly to her nether regions causing a pleasing little tingle. “See you soon!” As she opens the door for Tim on his way out.

“It’s so nice to have such a great friend to trust and confide in. I had a great time. Look forward to getting together again. Maybe we can go out for dinner and a movie?”

As the thought crosses Bree’s mind she thinks, “Hmmm, that has some possibilities”

“Sure Tim. Sounds good! I’ll give you a call...”