The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Using Tim

The College Girl

It’s a special right of passage when your child goes off to college. You want them to succeed and be happy. Mrs. Lanier was no different. Her daughter, Lana, had just returned from her summer program in Paris, and was off to State College now. The skinny, blonde, with the perky breasts, and bubbly personality was leaving home as a girl, and coming back as a woman. She had had a good Christian boyfriend, who followed the Bible and would only have sex after marriage for procreation. This was nice and safe for Lana. Mother, however, knew the perils of sending her naive daughter to a den of sexual predators (aka college). But she had a plan, “Lana, I have two high school graduation gifts for you.” “Thanks mom!”, Lana said with anticipation and excitement. Mrs. Lanier pointed out the window and said, “See that little red BMW sports car out front, that’s so you can get home for all the school breaks”. Lana was of course over the moon!

After they went outside and checked it out, they came back into the house and then Lana inquired, “So, mom, what was the second present?”, half expecting it would be a large sum of cash. “Well dear, college is full of boys who want to take advantage of you, and you are so, ..well, inexperienced shall we say” Lana already didn’t like where this was headed, “Mom, I am not carrying a gun on campus.” “No dear, guns are dangerous. You’ll shoot your eye out or something—maybe that’s why I didn’t give you a bb gun… . No, I got you something far more helpful!", she said cheerily.

“You know Timmy from across the way? He’s going to State College too, and I thought maybe he could help”. “MOM! What did you do?”, Lana growled. “Well, it was a long summer—what with you and your father away, I got a bit lonely…”, Mrs. Lanier sheepishly stated. “Oh my God Mom! You did Timmy didn’t you?!? What did you do?” Lana was not a happy camper. “Well, dear, I hypnotized him and have been training him as my kind of..well, boy toy. He is quite proficient with sex now, and has excellent manners, and would be excellent as your body guard and first..shall we say, experience” There is no good coming out of losing your virginity to a drunk upper classman who rapes you at some keg party and then pretends he doesn’t know you the next morning” “No Mom. No fucking way. You’re frickin’ crazy”, Lana said with equal parts disbelief and dead seriousness.

“Now Lana, that is no way to address your mother. But, I thought you’d give me a hard time so I took the liberty of calling Timmy over.” “Come in Timmy!”, Mrs. Lanier bellowed. Timmy then walked into the house and Lana immediately began apologizing to him on behalf of her mother, but all she got was a blank look. “He only sees and listens to me Lana, so you can save your breathe”, Mrs. Lanier said in exasperation. “Oh my God mom! He’s got a hard on”, as she covered her eyes. “Well dear, sometimes I’m in the mood and don’t wish to dilly dally, so I have just decided that he should have an acute sexual reaction whenever he is called over. Simple and efficient I think. Now go get ready for Mistress, Timmy.” Timmy heads to the bathroom and the shower goes on.

In the silence they can hear Timmy rubbing himself. “I have him keep it up for me”’ Mrs. Lanier says with a smile. Lana just stands in shock processing the fact that her longtime neighborhood acquaintance is naked, in her bathroom, vigorously stroking his cock, in her shower. Then they hear the water stop.

“Mom, this is nuts! I can’t believe you”re doing this”, Lana exclaimed. “Oh quit being so melodramatic dear”, Mrs. Lanier snaps back. Just wait til you get a good look at him” Timmy walks out in front of them with a towel around his waste, with his hard erect cock pressing firmly against it. Mrs Lanier turns to Lana and says, “I like to leave a little mystery. Like unwrapping presents at Christmas.” As they both stare at his glistening oiled up body, she turned into a used car salesperson. “Lana will you just look at that chest, and those arms and shoulders, and those abs, and tell me that isn’t the most gorgeous thing you’ve ever seen?", “Turn around for us Timmy”, Mrs. Lanier commands. “That’s an amazing ass”, admits Lana in a moment of weakness. “I’d have him take the towel off, but I’m afraid you might get a serious case of the vapors and faint on me. “So dear, just think about it. He could just walk you to your classes and carry your books, or maybe more... “, Mrs Lanier interjects with a devilish tone, “It’s entirely up to you. I’ll keep him tuned up over the phone for a few weeks—after all, I’ll miss that beautiful cock of his, and will need a little weening off it—online I think. Now, if you’ll excuse Timmy, he needs to go mow the lawn”

Lana sits in her bed, looking out the window at Timmy’s glistening body walking back and forth with the lawn mower in his tight jeans, very confused, and conflicted. She worries how wrong it is, but her mind keeps wandering off with strange sexual fantasies popping into her head, as she keeps being distracted by Timmy’s sweaty hot body.

A week later, Lana is in her new dorm room, not knowing anybody and feeling a bit lonely and at times afraid. So Lana calls up her mom and agrees to take over Timmy, but only so he can walk her to classes. “Wonderful dear!", Mrs Lanier exclaims, “Now look out the window. I took the liberty of putting Timmy in your building in the wing directly across from yours so you could keep an eye on him. I’ve been feeling a bit frisky lately so I’m having him masturbate for me while I watch him streaming live online. I do love technology sometimes. Feel free to take over at any time. ”

Lana tries not to look but she’s compelled, and then after a bit she becomes somewhat riveted, then quite aroused. He is awfully hot, and he at least appears to really get into it—although there’s no telling what roll dear old mum played. None the less, Lana’s interest is piqued, so she calls on him every night that week for repeat performances.

But Lana is in college and trying to find her social niche. Perhaps Tim could be of help. So, she started to join some of her floor mates in their trips to the gym, but she decided that Tim should be there as well. So the day she and her friends had planned to go workout she gave Tim his instructions. She had him wear his drawstring sweat pants, but suggested to him that underwear would be too tight and constricting so he should leave them off this time. His usual tank top would be just fine though.

Lana and her friends arrived at the gym where Lana promptly ran into Tim and then introduced him to her friends. Pleasantries were exchanged, and then Tim went about his workout. First he worked his biceps, and a few of the girls looked over occasionally. Then big blocks of weights banged as he flexed his chest while bench pressing. Now they were definitely paying attention. Then a bit farther along he worked out his hamstring muscles while laying flat on his stomach, grabbing two handles in front of him, and repetitively lifting his glorious ass, while the backs of his ankles brought the weight machine bar to bang up against it. This resembled fucking closely enough to cause the girls to start feeling a bit wet and aroused. Then finally came the “leg spreader” machine that exercises the groin muscles and inner leg muscles. The material from his sweats lifted over his crotch as his legs spread, and then gently fell over it to outline everything perfectly as he closed them again. The girls were mesmerized by this activity. By this point, it would have been safe to say that a gang rape wasn’t entirely out of the realm of the impossible. But as girls, they merely flirted with him for a few days unsuccessfully, since Lana had instructed Tim to have no interest in any other woman but her.

Like a drug dealer, Lana would entice her friends by giving them just a little more. It was a full moon that night. It illuminated Tim’s room quite well. So she called Tim and quickly put him under. At a predetermined time he’d would become incredibly aroused thinking about her and then feel the irresistible need to get naked and masturbate while laying on his bed—losing himself in pleasure, and being completely unaware that his window was open of course. And just to be on the safe side, any people he might hear must be coming from a tv and he should pay no attention to I any of it.

As Tim was reading at his desk, he noticed it just turned 10 o’clock. His mind started to wander to Lana’s slender figure, her perfect ass, and those perky breasts. He closed his book, laid down on the bed and his cock got rigid. Tim just turned off the lights, stripped off all his clothes, and began to pleasure himself.

While across the way, Lana had summoned her friends, who’s interest in Tim she had created only days earlier. Everyone gathered around her window sitting in the dark to gaze upon Tim’s beautifully illuminated cock being stroked with one hand, as he ran his other hand all over his body imagining it was Lana’s—letting out and occasional soft groan of pleasure, causing various girls to let out squeals of excitement and amazement. Lana, being the good host, asked if anyone wanted some microwave popcorn. Lana was now definitely the new best friend on the planet of her new found friends—especially as Tim began to stroke faster, and then eventually came. It was like the ball dropped in Times Square, but minus the confetti falling and all the girls kissing each other.

They were all thinking about what they wanted to do with Tim, and Lana knew it. She loved the status and attention. She knew what she’d do next. There was a lot of pent up sexual frustration on her floor. It was one of the girl’s birthday next week. An extra special party was in order—with a stripper.

Lana figured that Tim had zero dancing ability, and lots of inhibitions. She’d probably need to call her mom about how to get him to do this. So mother and daughter bonding began. They got him to believe that he was a famous highly sought after stripper with great talent, who incidentally knew that the best strippers who were highly respected in society allowed their audience to sexually assault them in whatever expression of desire that moved them. Then they showed him video of other dancers and had him try and immulate them. This was the tedious and time consuming portion of getting Tim ready to go—actual dance choreography.

Finally, the day arrived. The girls gathered in one of the rec rooms til the birthday girl was brought in. Everyone yelled, “Surprise!!!", gave her presents, and had cake. Then a Tim walked in, a few girls locked the doors behind him to keep out unwanted stragglers, and Lana cranked the music.

With some thumping techno music played, Tim tore off his shirt, then went around to the girls, who felt up his chest getting his nipples hard, by pinching them. Then he had the birthday girl unzip his pants. Pretty soon after that it was just his red g-string, with the front being a pouch with a little Santa sleeve with a bow attached for his limp cock.

So he went to each girl going down the rows. One pinched his ass, another patted his ass, another slapped his ass kind of hard. Another squeezed his balls, another yanked on his balls. A few wanted to feel up his chest and shoulders. When the small group got the idea that anything would go they started on his cock. One girl started to rub it, and it started to grow. Santa’s beard got longer on his g-string cock sleeve. Then he moved to the next girl and she grabbed it between the palms of both of her hands and finished the job of getting his cock hard. The next girl basically had enough of the g-string and yanked it down—exposing his cock as it bobbed and swung back and forth to the beat. The next girl grabbed it and gave it a couple yanks. After that a girl kissed the head and licked the tip. Lana started to rub her ear lobe, which was Tim’s cue to go to the birthday girl, give her baby oil, and let her apply it wherever she wanted. She was a little timid, but started on his chest and abs, ran her hands down the small of his back over his hard buns. After pulling him close to her to do that, Tim’s cock was right in her face. At that point the temptation was too great so she decided to go for it. She poured a ton of oil all over his cock, and then masturbated it with both her hands like a crazed maniac—smiling like a possessed woman, eyes wide open and fixated on his cock, while her hands furiously twisted and stroked his cock.

At this point Lana said, “Whoever wants him to come, let’s hear some clapping!” Tim’s instructions were that the clapping would make him cum. The louder it got the louder he’d moan, the louder the clapping would get, until he couldn’t take it any longer and came hard on the birthday girl. She squeezed so hard, and yanked so fast, cum got shot out far and wide.

After this event Lana was a goddess among women. But despite the urge to rent out Tim for parties to make extra money for expensive shoes, bags, and clothes, she resisted the temptation. Tim was getting boring too. She really like the excitement of spontaneous chemistry with other guys, and eventually met a tight end on the football team who was a much bigger guy, with more status and money. So Tim was history come the second semester without ever getting with Lana. Poor Tim. Used again.