The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Using Tim

The Neighbor

Summary: Tim gets trained by the neighbor.

It was the summer before college and Timmy was walking home from his last day of school when a neighbor’s car pulled up to him. It was Mrs. Lanier. She was around his mom’s age with nice full breasts and and full lips, with jet black hair, and a very school marmish personality.

She rolled down her window and asked him over to the car. She then informed him that he had not only seen him masturbate, but had pictures which she would gladly send all over to his friends if he didn’t do as she said. Timmy was shocked, and confused. He never kneels on his bed and faces the window when he masturbates. And he wondered how on Earth he didn’t think to close the drapes. But there they were. Very compromising photos. Her house faces his bedroom, and the one night this strange thing happened she had a camera nearby.

So he asked her what she wanted, and she said that she would call him one night this week to come over and they would discuss the matter further. She would be in touch. Then she rolled up the window and drove off.

The next night Timmy’s phone goes off. It’s 3am and he’s so tired he grabs around for his phone half asleep, and answers, “Hello”.

“It’s Mrs. Lanier. I want you to come over right away. And don’t keep me waiting. Or else!”

Timmy was so tired, but he knew he had to go and deal with this woman, so he slowly got up, dressed, and walked through his backyard and into hers, then went up to the door and knocked.

Mrs. Lanier opened the door, with the grin of a cheshire cat and said, “Glad you made the right decision. Come in.” She told him to take off his shoes and make himself comfortable in the recliner in the living room. The light from the hallway illuminated the living room and he sat down in the recliner. It was soft and comfy. Mrs. Lanier brought out a hot cup of cocoa and instructed him to drink it, and that she would be back, and he should sit there and wait. He drank the cocoa, and sat there in the dimly lit room waiting for her to come back. It was taking her forever and he could no longer keep his eyes open and dozed off.

Then Mrs Lanier popped her head out into the living room and saw he was asleep. Then she went to work.

“Timmy, can you hear me?”, she whispered in his ear. He mumbled, “Mm hm” First she laid the groundwork for the beginnings of a beautiful relationship. “Timmy, you can only hear the sound of my voice in your head. There will be no other thoughts in your head. You are very relaxed and going deeper and deeper into a trance. Listening to my voice is so very easy. You find my voice very soothing. You only want to obey me. It feels so good to obey me. You will feel no embarrassment or hesitation about obeying my commands because you trust me and all you want to do is please me, and the thought of displeasing me makes you feel very, very bad. You would not want to displease me. All you want is for me to be happy and for my praise and approval. When I say the word ‘fall’ three times you will immediately be under my command and obey me completely and totally without question or hesitation. You will not say a word about any of this to anyone. All of our conversations and things we do will be just between you and I. You would feel too embarrassed to tell anyone and you feel very, very, very bad even thinking about displeasing me. Now get up, put your shoes on and go home. I will contact you tomorrow. My husband is away for an extended business trip and my daughter went to Paris for the summer, so I will want to spend lots of quality time with you, and that will make me very, very happy”, she said and then giggled out loud.

So Timmy did just as Mrs. Lanier said. Put on his shoes, trudged back home, and went to bed.

The next afternoon Timmy was in his room reading, when his phone rang. He answered, “Hello!” It was Mrs. Lanier, “fall, fall, falllll” Timmy went out just as planned, and off he went to go visit his amorous neighbor.

“I’ve been thinking. From here on out call me, ‘Mistress’. Now take your shirt off, get me a Lemonade out of the fridge, and put it on the patio table. Then go into the garage and get the lawn mower, and mow the lawn for me. That would make Mistress very happy. Got it?” Timmy replied, “Yes, Mistress. Thank you”. “Very good”, she said, “Now get to work”

She watched beautiful Timmy work up a sweat. His beautiful body glistening in the sun, and those jeans of his fit him just right.

“All finished Mistress”, he said. She praised him for a job well done and said that made her happy. Then she instructed him to go to the bathroom with her.

“Now Timmy, take your clothes off for your Mistress”, she said as she took in his muscular arms and chest, and then his beautiful dangling cock. She had him turn around to get a good look at his strong back and legs, and of course his hot tight ass.

“Now turn on the shower and get in, but leave the door open for me my good boy”, “Excellent, now lather up your cock until it’s nice and hard for me, dear. Oh, wonderful! that’s it! Make it nice and hard for me. That pleases Mistress.” Mrs. Lanier was extremely pleased with herself thinking what a wonderful summer this would be! She then couldn’t help herself, and said, “Let me finish that off for you”. She wrapped her hand around his hard, throbbing, soapy young dick and proceeded to stroke him up and down, slowly at first and then picking up speed as she watched the expression on his face turn to pleasure. When he began to groan, she said, “It feels so go to obey Mistress, and to make Mistress happy. You will remember how good this feels and long to obey Mistress and make Mistress happy because doing so reminds you of how good you feel right now. Now I am going to count down from ten. You will get more and more aroused with each passing number and go deeper and deeper into a trance until I reach the number one. When I reach the number one you will orgasm very hard for Mistress. Then your mind will go completely blank and you will only hear the sound of my voice and want to listen, obey, and please Mistress. 10, 9, your getting more, aroused, 8, 7, more aroused, 6,5 you are getting closer to orgasm, 4,3, you’re ready to come, 2,1, come for Mistress!” Waves of orgasm coursed through Timmy as he spasmed and came hard, letting out a big groan. Then he went blank.

The next day at the same time he went straight to his Mistress. He rang the door bell and Mistress opened the door, and said, “Good! Right on time! Here’s a bucket, some soap, and a sponge. Oh, and a bottle of lube. I want you to strip, and clean every inch of the bathroom, but I would like you to keep your cock erect for me at all times—that’s what the lube is for. Wash with right hand, and attend to your lovely cock with your left. You may not come. Is that clear?” “Yes, Mistress” Timmy replied, as he dutifully began to strip, lube his penis, and start working it to get it hard. Then he filled the bucket with water and got down on his knees to start washing the floor.

Mrs. Lanier loved watching his back arch, and his lovely ass, with his hand working hard to attend to his cock to keep it erect at all times, just as she had told him. Gotta love a man that not only cleans, but can follow directions!

When he finished she ordered him to clean up and then join her in her bedroom, to which he dutifully complied.

“Ok”, she said, lay down on the bed with your knees up and your legs spread, and keep that erection up for me” She then proceeded to pull out a sizable dildo. Timmy was a bit taken aback, “That’s awfully big Mistress. What are you going to do with that?”

“Well, Timmy, you are going to learn a valuable lesson. That’s one of the thing experienced women can teach our young men. You’ll have a greater appreciation for how women feel when you men just stick your penises in us willy nilly.”

She lubed it up, and stuck it right up his ass. He winced in pain, as she just started pounding him. “Keep masturbating. It’ll help you loosen up. Good boy! Now take the dildo with your free hand and pound yourself as hard and fast as you can. Excellent!” She started taking pictures of him, “and reminded him not to cum until she told him he could. “Ok, come for me now Timmy”, Timmy came hard and fast, as she took pictures of him from multiple angles for mementos.

“Excellent! Now go clean up yourself and the dildo for me, then come back here—and hurry it up”

When Timmy returned Mrs. Lanier was naked on the bed, with peanut butter on her night table. “Next lesson, since it’s clear you are still a virgin, you need to learn how to pleasure a woman. Let us begin. Wherever I put the peanut butter lick slowly and gently, in up and down motions, until you no longer taste any peanut butter. Timmy was a bit intimidated, but wanted to please his Mistress so he started. Tentative licks on her outer lip, then the otherside. Then more peanut butter. Then it got into harder to clean crevices. It took him a while, but he saw Mistress’ lips swell, and then start to get wet. Finally she grabbed his head to give more direction, with orders, “Faster! Harder!” she barked. Timmy was having a little trouble breathing, but it was clear Mistress was clearly happy, and he wanted to make Mistress happy. Then her breathing got shallow, she started arching her back, and spasming, letting out cries of pleasure.

Finally Mrs. Lanier relaxed, and said, “This is going to be a good summer”, and then smiled. “Ok Timmy, mission accomplished. Mistress is very happy. You are very directional and did an excellent job! Now get dressed, and go”

Mrs. Lanier had a most excellent summer indeed! But alas, the summer ended, and it was time for Timmy to become a man at State College. But Mrs. Lanier didn’t want her hypo-boy toy to go to waste, she would generously bestow her well trained slave….