The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Using Tim

The High School Classmate

Timmy had grown from the scrawny kid into a good looking teen, with teen heartthrob looks- broad shoulders and a nice chest, while still retaining his cute butt.

His school was having an assembly in the school auditorium today. There would be a stage hypnosis putting on a show. The entire high school would be there.

The hypnotist was brought out and introduced by Timmy’s English teacher. She had always been especially nice to Timmy—talking to him about life after class where he’d help her finish up for the day.

The hypnotist talked a little about hypnotism, and then had the lights dimmed and put on some soothing music and asked everyone to imagine a balloon tied to their right hand, and how their arm was relaxed, and began to feel lighter as the balloon slowly raised their hand into the air. The hypnotist made note of all the raised hands. Timmy’s English teacher whispered to the hypnotist to pick Timmy over there in the red shirt. The hypnotist then turned off the music and had the lights turned on and then asked some of the kids if they would like to volunteer to be hypnotized. Timmy was asked per the request by his English teacher. Timmy of course, felt obligated to volunteer because he was asked in front of everyone.

So the hypnotist proceed to hypnotize the volunteers on the stage. He made some crow like chickens and others run around like cats and dogs. He then asked Timmy to stand up. He then told him when he sat down the chair would be super hot and burn him. So then he gave him the order to sit. Timmy touched the chair and the jumped up, with a loud, “OHHH!”, immediately arching his back and rubbing his buns up and down, while looking half awake over his should at his ass—slowly stopping rubbing his tight ass and relaxing, and letting out a sigh of relief—as if he had just cum.

The hypnotist then told him something about some space aliens coming to get him so he better hide. Timmy immediately bolted out of the auditorium to go hide in a stall in the bathroom. The hypnotist asked a girl in the front row to go find Timmy and bring him back.

Susie was Timmy’s neighbor. She was a young beauty and a straight A student, who didn’t quite know what to do with all the attention the boys were giving her. She liked it, and was curious about boys, but her parents were kind of strict, and she was kind of shy and threatened by the boys’ advances. The back of her house faced the back of Timmy’s. They knew each other from the neighborhood, but only politely said hello when passing each other on the sidewalk.

So Susie was looking all over for Timmy, calling for him. Then a guy said that he passed him in the men’s room. Susie said, “I can’t go in there. Can you bring him out for me?” To which he replied, “No one’s in there, just go get him yourself.”

So cautiously she called into the men’s room, “Anyone in there?”. No response. So Susie slowly entered and heard some shuffling in the last stall. “Timmy is that you?”, she said. He replied, “Are you a martian?” That made Susie think, “He’s still hypnotized!” She thought to herself, “Duh! Otherwise the hypnotist wouldn’t have had me go get him.”

Then she got a little tingly and warm between her legs thinking about what had just happened. Timmy looked so hot. It looked like he was cumming before in the auditorium. She wondered if she could see even more!

Nervously she said, “Timmy, the martians have gone away. But now there’s a bug biting you in your shorts.” Timmy started yelling, “Ouch! Ouch!” and quickly undid his pants and dropped his shorts exposing his young dangling cock. Susie chucked because she was nervous and because he has no hair anywhere. “Must be because he’s on the swim team”, she thought. Then she began to worry that she was taking too long and that someone could walk in. So she quickly said, “Timmy! You will return to the auditorium and get back on the stage, but when you hear the word, “spitsspits” you will fall back into a deep trance and only respond to the sound of my voice. Got it?” All she could think of as a trigger word on short notice was the swimmer Mark Spitz. He was the only swimmer she could name thanks to some Sport’s History section of Phys Ed class last year. He looked good in swim shorts, so she remembered him. Timmy, responded that he got it and repeated it to her to make sure. Then he went off to the auditorium and finished off the day as he would any other day.

After school, Susie got a hold of Timmy’s phone number. She was real nervous about doing this and getting caught and in trouble, but on the other end of the scale she had the images of Timmy—his pseudo cum shot at school, and his hot naked body from the bathroom. She was a teenager, and horniness eventually triumphed over good judgement. So she cracked out her camera with the great zoom lens, and waited until late. There was still a light on in Timmy’s room, so she waited until the light went out figuring he’d be tired and in bed and everyone else in her house and his would be asleep—since they both stayed up later than everyone else studying. And sure enough, Susie nailed it.

Timmy’s phone rang. He was tired and didn’t want to pick it up. It rang a few times, and he wondered who it was who was calling him. The incoming phone number was blocked. His curiosity peaked he answered, “Hello!”

He then heard, “Spitsspits!” and then there was silence. Susie’s heart was racing wondering if it worked or whether he would recognize it was her and she’d have to apologize for calling the wrong number and make up a story. So after a long silent pause she said, “Can you hear me?”, to which he responded,”Um hm”, and nothing more. “Could it have actually worked?” she thought.

Then Susie went for it. “You are in a deep trance. You can only hear the sound of my voice and nothing else. You will obey all my commands from here on out because I am your master and you must obey your master. Do you obey your master Timmy?” “Uh hm”, he replied.

“Good. Now listen to me carefully. I want you to turn on all the lights in your room and go stand as close as you can to the window.” Timmy obeyed. Susie broke out the binoculars from across the way and looked from her bedroom into his for the first time ever. She saw that the window was too high. So she said, “Get on your bed and remove all your clothes, and kneel on your bed, and face the window.” “Hmm, much better she thought. She could see everything clearly now. She took a moment to take it all in—his young muscular torso built up from all that swimming. “Abs, shoulders, and pecs, oh my!”, she thought.

“Now I want you to put headphones into your phone and put them on. Ok. Now I want you to masturbate that beautiful cock of yours. But you will be mute. Unable to say anything or make any noise whatsoever. We don’t want to wake anyone up.”

Timmy grabbed the bottle of baby oil off his nightstand that his old babysitter had him keep there, then poured some on his cock, and began to slowly stroke it to it’s full glistening erection.

“Now take your hands off it. Now grab your balls and raise them up on your open hand tilted toward the window”, Susie commanded. Now she was definitely hot and moist.

“Now stroke it faster for me, and let me know when you are close to cumming” she commanded.

He began furiously stroking it up and down like a piston, showing off his pecs and arm muscles. Then finally he said, “I’m going to cum!” So Susie pushed record on her camera to memorialize this glorious caper she pulled for her future gratification.

Timmy, without saying a word, tensed up, while cum flew out of his glisten cock, hunching over slightly from the waves of the orgasmic pleasure.

“Awesome! Now listen closely. I want you to clean up. Then delete any record of this call on your phone, and then go to bed. When you wake up you will only remember that you masturbated after a long night of studying and not remember anything about this call. Got it?” Timmy repeated it verbatim.

Susie hung up, and proceeded to masturbate herself hard. It was the perfect porn for Susie. The sweet cute boy across the way, naked, masturbating, and cumming hard. All on her say so. And she didn’t have to date him, have him over, and definitely not have to get groped, or naked, or put out herself—much less worry about pregnancy, diseases, or being talked about at school the next day. She was one happy camper! And Timmy was used, yet again, as a hypno-toy.