The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Using Tim

Summary: This is the story of Tim. His life as a hypno-toy for numerous women throughout his life.

The Babysitter

Timmy was cute. Cute face, nice butt, thin, with a great smile—a little like Justin Beiber—but not an asshole. He was living the regular middle class life with a single working mom. So it was normal that she would want someone to watch Timmy on occasion for her to go out and socialize—even though he was old enough to not need one, and didn’t want one. Like most moms who don’t have family to help, she looked to hire some high school kid who was a friend of a friend’s daughter. So she settled on Cheryl. Well, kept, smart, seemingly responsible who just happened to have great silky manageable brunette hair with perky breasts, and showed a great figure in those yoga pants she always wore.

Timmy could be a bit rambunctious. One day he just kept yapping and yapping, driving Cheryl crazy. So like many teens , she had access to prescription drugs and slipped a valium into half a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, which Timmy promptly ate. His head started to spin, and down he went. While watching tv on the coach he fell asleep. Cheryl saw an opening to handle Timmy once and for all—and keep her babysitting gig. So she whispered in his ear, “Timmy, can you hear me?”, to which he sleepily replied, “Mm hm.”. “Good” she whispered, “Now whenever I rub my ear lobe, you will think you are in the bathroom and drop your draws. When I laugh at you you will be so embarrassed you will run into your room to avoid me. While you are in there you will take the baby lotion I left on your night stand and pour some on your penis. Then you will pull it with your hand until white stuff comes out of your penis. Then clean yourself up and start again. Do this until you hear me yell your name. Then you will clean yourself up, come out, and say hello to your mom and tell her that I’m a really great babysitter.” After asking him to repeat that for her, she said, “Good, now wake up!”

Timmy was still a little groggy from the valium, but awake. So Cheryl waited for him to get going again being a pain in her ass, and then she looked him straight in the eyes and began rubbing her ear lobe. All of the sudden Jimmy realized he was in the bathroom and dropped his pants like he usually does, only to see Cheryl there too pointing at his crotch and laughing at it. He felt humiliated and ran straight to his bedroom to hide.

To relieve the anxiety and stress he thought he’d pour baby oil on his penis because it was right by his bed. He’d keep pulling on it because it helped take his mind off what had just, happened. His penis got hard like it does sometimes, but after pulling on it for a while it started to feel good, then out of nowhere waves of pleasure washed over him, and white stuff came out of his penis. He was a bit alarmed, but remembered his instructions, so he cleaned himself off and started again. This went on for a few hours—his cock having no trouble getting hard again, but it took him longer and longer to cum each time. But he kept at it per instructions to relieve the guilt he felt.

Finally, Cheryl saw Timmy’s mom’s car pull up and she yelled his name a few times. He responded, “I’m coming!”—which he was, but it would take him a minute to clean up.

As soon as Mom walked in Timmy bolted out of his room to greet his mom. “So how’d it go Timmy? What do you think of Cheryl babysitting for you from here on out?”. He replied, “Cheryl’s a great babysitter mom”—not knowing where that came from, but he had said it, so there it was. Cheryl it would be, as she smiled with a big grin from ear to ear while looking at Timmy. “He was no problem whatsoever. Happy to help!” Timmy’s mom said, “Great then! See you again next Saturday!” Cheryl got paid and was off on her way.

And that was how Tim lost his hypo-cherry to his babysitter who was the first in a long list of women to use him as her own hypno-toy.