The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Underneath it all.

Chapter 6

This story is a work of fiction.

Resemblance to persons and or places is purely unintentional and coincidence. This story is for entertainment purposes only,

Events and techniques in this story do not work as portrayed.

Chemicals and herbs described do not exist or do not work as described in this story.

Do not try this with or without consent on anyone.

Enjoy.
Amaranth – only for those who get the joke.
* * *

The girls surprise him when they come in, they all rush past him in a hurry heading for bedrooms. He expects the Raven costume on Melinda because he had seen her in one before; the costumes on the others take his breath away. Tam is a nearly perfect Starfire. Her skin has been given an artificial tan of some sort while her hair has been died with that off tint of green. Her uniform is of the japanese style leaving no curve to the imagination yet showing no particular detail at all. Mary as Terra is a surprising fit. The outfit doesn’t really show anything while at the same time outlining everything as it draws the eye around and around her body with the three tone brown shimmer fabric. His surprise though is Arie; Her amazon inspired WonderGirl outfit looks just like the skimpy little thing drawn when the character first decided to be grown up. His surprise in only complete though when Arie brings out not one but two outfits for him, One as mungo that he had expected, the other as Robin. When asked how she got it tailored, Arie just smiled.

“It’s an option,” Arie says sensing his confusion, “You can be evil robin. You can have treated us with healing nanobots with the side affect of making us think obeying you is as normal as fighting bad guys while we recover from our powers being disabled. The thought occurred to me just as we were leaving, I thought you might want options that’s all.”

“Thanks, that might actually be a better idea than I had. That way you four can be the titans using your real identities yet still have a reason to be mine to command.”

“First of all, am I Mungo or Evil Robin?” Jeff asks with a nasty smile.

“Robin” Jeff hears from Arie then Mary then Melinda and finally Tam. Their opinion is unanimous.

“Ok,” Jeff replies shaking his head in resignation, “Robin it is. I’m gonna look like a dork in that though, I have nothing like the muscle to look good in it.”

“Jeff,” Melinda says with an odd look, “Can they trigger like I can?”

“Yeah, Just close your eyes and say the character name three times quickly. A whisper will work just fine.”

“Are their memories accumulative like mine also?”

“Everything is the same.”

“Good,” Melinda says with a smile, “Come on girls, lets get everything put away while Jeff convinces himself to put that on.” She finishes pointing to the obviously form fitting Robin costume on the end of the couch.

Jeff is left alone as they shuffle out. After a while of struggling with it, he gets the costume on. As though waiting for him, they appear less than a minute later. Jeff is faced with all four of them in costume, Melinda having obviously gotten her Raven costume replaced with an even more form fitting one.

“I know you don’t want to do what comes next Jeff,” Melinda says looking sad, “But you and I both know that you have to make sure we are synchronized then test your access and control.”

“I, Uh,”

“Jeff,” Arie says speaking up, “Do it. Test us, be sure.”

“Jeff,” Tam says gently, “Do what you have to.”

“It’s either fake real control,” Mary says next, “Or real real control. This doesn’t count, the entire time we are your titans is different. If you don’t use us, then they will know and we will never be released.”

“I would rather serve you for a year or two knowing you enjoy me,” Tam interjects eyes downcast, “Than end up not knowing anything ever again with some stranger enjoying me service him.”

“Test us Jeff,” Melinda says breaking back in, “Do everything you can bring yourself to do. Be mean so they don’t get a chance to be cruel. Please, I want to eventually be free and you can’t release me until they are gone.”

“Jeff,” Mary interrupts again, “I meant what I said. Nothing you do while we are in character counts. Do whatever is needed or whatever you want, indulge yourself. I don’t; I don’t think any of us care in the slightest. The more control they see you have of us, the safer we are, so please be male and enjoy us.”

“Ladies,” Melinda says with a smile, “Shall we?” With a grin all four sit down on the two couches letting there heads droop, lips moving as they mumble. Moments later they awaken somewhat confused.

“Robin,” Starfire says with an odd yip, “Thank the stars you made it. I thought Mungo has us, had us.”

“It’s ok,” Jeff as Robin replies with a sadness he can’t place, “We all made it out. You all were hurt terribly but we are alive. The rest of the team is elsewhere getting medical care Batman called in a favor for.”

“Thank the gods,” Wondergirl says sitting up stiffly.

“There is bad news though. I don’t know what Mungo did but your powers are gone. We were all given healing nannites to speed out healing but nobody knows how long it will be. In the mean time we are on vacation, I am here to look after you.”

“So what do we do?” Terra asks confused.

“Mingle and compare memories, with a little time you should remember everything, I think. Just compare notes and be sure you all remember everything.”

Jeff watches his titans as they form a tight circle comparing notes finding the flaws in his setting of memories, proceeding to come up with a common belief in what happened. Laying back closing his eyes Jeff does not see Terra, Raven and WonderGirl go to find food in the kitchen and is therefore taken by surprise when Starfire sits down beside him laying her head on his shoulder. To Jeff it is all a fantasy until he open his eyes to Starfire cuddling into him, his hand accidentally landing on her stomach gets no reaction. When he slowly slides his hand up to her chest it is ignored, when he cups a breast she just settles against him in response. When he slides her top aside to cup a bare breast it brings a deep breath and a sigh of enjoyment. Returning with some hastily made sandwiches the others don’t comment or even seem to notice his hand in her top.

Unable to believe he is able to do it, Jeff repositions Starfire to lay in his lap so he can slide her top completely aside. Calling them over one at a time he has them kneel in front of him. Incredibly to him, they all allow him to reach into their tops and massage their bare breasts without protest. One at a time he massages their bare breasts and suckles them before having them take him orally. As a final test he has Starfire not only go down on him but finish the job as well. Jeff is treated to his step sister giving him the best oral job she knows how to do. Positioning Wondergirl in front of him standing over Starfire, he places Raven on his left with Terra on his right. Massaging a bare breast on Raven and Terra each, he kisses Wondergirl while Starfire works on him. His Climax happens in just a minute or so. A moment later, the clock says almost an hour, Jeff hears the sounds of the girls channel surfing. Leaving his eyes closed he savors the moment. He knows that he could at the moment have anything he wanted from them and it haunts him.

“Sorry ladies,” Jeff says rising, “but this bird is tired and is going to bed. You should get cleaned up to go to bed after we are all ready. I’ll see you out here when you are done.”

“Ok,” Someone says as they get up to get ready for bed. Jeff watches fascinated as they all get cleaned up and ready for bed just as they always do, his presence not even noticed. Shockingly it takes about fifteen minutes for all four of them to be ready for bed in spite of the apartment only having a bath and a half.

“Goodnight, goodnight, goodnight.” Jeff says watching with satisfaction as four sets of eyes go defocused while the corresponding faces become slack. To tired to play he simply sends them off to bed to get a good nights sleep for tomorrow. He doesn’t even blur his step sisters memory of going down on him and swallowing since he wants to see how she reacts to it.

Jeff wakes in the morning with a warm weight against him, It is Arie devoid of costume or clothing either one. Much to his surprise he didn’t even feel her join him some time in the night. The thought of a nude girl curled up to him that couldn’t stop him from playing with her even if she were to want to, brought him fully awake and erect. Much to his surprise though, inspite of her total availability or perhaps because of it, he finds he just desires to cuddle. Holding her close brings a slight murmur from the sleeping girl that Jeff finds comforting as he dozes back off.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god,” wakes Jeff an indeterminate time later. He can tell it is late morning in spite of having sent them and himself, looking for the missing warm spot beside him, to bed early so they would be well rested for today. The identity of the voice finally penetrates when he looks up to find Tam sitting on the counter at the kitchenette sipping coffee he realizes smells great.

“How did you, Why did I, Oh my god.” Tam rambles incoherently.

“Tam?” Jeff asks concerned now.

“Jeff, “ Tam says finally looking at him, “I um, I was uh, , Happy to, do that. Oh my god it felt good to do that, I wanted more, I wanted more than that. How could I?”

“Feel glad you can even ask that question Tam.” Melinda says coming into the main room.

“I um, “ Tam stammers.

“Tam,” Melinda says sitting down beside her, “Think of what all the arm candy is going through. How many boyfiends, uhm boyfriends left their girls enough of a mind to even be disturbed?”

“Mpghh.” Tam snorts just as she was trying to take a sip of the steaming coffee, “I swallowed though. I got a minor climax just swallowing.”

“Just what do you think you would be doing right now if it had been your ex boyfriend Bryan the running back you were with this morning?” Arie asks joining them, fully dressed to Jeff’s mild surprise.

“I um wou,” Tam stammers, “I wouldn’t be a virgin anymore that’s for sure.”

“Exactly,” Mary says, “With him you would be a blowhole barbie just like he likes em.”

“But I um,” Tam yammers trying to speak coherently.

“Yeah, “ Arie says with a grin, “You went down on your step brother, you would have enjoyed him doing you and you know it. Get over it.”

“You seem awfully calm Arie.” Tam says with an accusing tone.

“Well have you ever wondered why Melinda always seemed to be around?” Arie asks curtly.

“No, I thought you two were friends.” Tam replies.

“When I was eight one of my mothers Conveniences decided to try a side dish.” Arie says flatly, her tone conveying everything her words did not, “Melinda was thirteen at the time, the daughter of one of our house keepers, she distracted him, thus protecting me from his attentions.”

“Ugh, Gross.” Mary replies her voice jittery.

“Well, my fathers head of security noticed what she did. Melinda was told that her college years were paid as of right then. That if she would continue to be my friend, if she continued to protect me then her full education was paid for, free and clear, no questions asked.”

“He was a bad man, very rough, Arie would have been damaged for life.” Melinda says flatly.

“That’s sick.” Tam says looking ill.

“Well,” Melinda says quietly now, “About a year later he found out that although cars love nitrous for making them go faster, Airplanes don’t. The receipts found in personal safe proved beyond a doubt that he had gotten the work done in private wanting to have an advantage in an aerial barrel race competition, then activated the boost by accident while out playing.”

“It was a twin engine plane,” Melinda continues after a few seconds of silence, “It did not fly well when one propeller came apart as the other engine blew a head off.”

“Poetic,” Jeff observes in awe, “brutal, but very poetic.”

“That is why I was always wherever Arie was, She had her panic button and I had mine. If I saw a bad situation coming or simply lost track of her, I was to hit the button immediately. In spite of having hit it a few times in panic, he never got mad at me though, he said it helped anyway.”

“So please understand when I say that,” Melinda continues over the top of Mary and Tam both who were trying to speak, “anything he does is nicer than those animals. No matter how sex crazed he gets, he doesn’t have enough darkness in him to touch what they are.”

“Oh,” someone says, Jeff can’t tell who.

“How do you know for sure?” Mary finally asks.

“Because you can ask that question at all.” Melinda replies deadpan, “Because you have enough presence of mind to realize that although Jeff has complete use of you, he hasn’t always. To the conditioned masses out there, this is the way it has always been and always will be. Without some real help they will be just as they are now, eagerly serving who ever they report to for the rest of their lives. Jeff will use us, If he has half a brain he will enjoy us, nothing says stability like a satisfied owner to them, but when this is all over with, he will let us go.”

“Ummgh,” Tam mutters quietly.

“Look, he is taking an enormous chance just leaving as ourselves.” Melinda continues in lecture mode. “If we are caught being to much ourselves, he will be turned into a non thinking thing just like we would have been without him. Then they will use him as a tool for the rest of his life providing they don’t just kill him outright. So please don’t begrudge him a few pleasures, those are a large part of what protects us.”

“It just felt weird, that’s all. Remembering it, what I was thinking, what I was feeling, what I felt like doing if he wanted it.” Tam replies eyes focussed far away.

“That feeling, that willingness, that is your armor, wear it well.” Melinda orders.

“Well I for one,” Arie interjects with a sultry grin, “Don’t mind him having access at all, It feels great.”

“Exactly,” Melinda says back. “We have to not just accept his touch, but be comfortable with it, to enjoy it no matter what he does. To not think about our preferences at all because in their universe we don’t have any, we are just tools at best, more often toys, to them.”

“So what do we do about it?” Arie asks still trying to lead the conversation though Jeff can’t tell where.

“What should happen is Jeff have us all however he wants however much it takes for him to be comfortable with or least fully accept that we are for the foreseeable future, his.” Melinda replies.

“Hey jeff,” Arie interrupts with a grin, “as I understand it you have passive access to us all the time but we can refuse to be active if we so desire right.”

“Yeah, I thought you would want to be able to tell me to go away or enough is enough at some point.”

“Sweet but stupid.” Melinda interjects.

“Anyway,” Arie says back waving off Melinda’s comment, “How about if you get a way for us to be compliant and free at the same time?”

“Hugh,” Jeff asks just before Melinda can.

“Simple,” Arie replies grinning, “You just make it so that Wondergirl’s lasso actually works on us. Not the tell the truth part so much as the obey when bound or at least encircled part.”

“An artful display of power that would explain us being ourselves.” Melinda says with a wicked half smile, “That would give a reason why we are ourselves, we know that if we don’t cooperate then he can just have us decide to. That’s a perfect excuse and it shows off Jeff’s prowess with control. They respect strength of ability more than anything else, we just have to act disgusted but resigned.”

“Easy, but that would also mean,” Mary chimes in, “that we would have a reason for gathering all the information we could because we would be looking for a way out from under his control. When he demonstrates us forced to obey as ourselves wide awake, he will be in a great position, although I just had second thoughts about what he could have us decide to do in the mean time.”

“He can have us do whatever it is in character anyway, so who cares?” Arie says with a sexy flounce.

Jeff remains silent as the talk becomes a debate then a simple roundtable discussion of the optimal tradeoff between individuality and cover. Tam and Mary are making lunch before it cools down. They have all agreed with Arie’s proposal for Wondergirl’s rope. When they are encircled by that rope they have to obey whichever of them is holding it though adding on a caveat that if it is Jeff holding the rope, then his orders apply even after they are released.

“So you will be able to have us decide to do something after you release it.” Melinda explains.

“Why?” Jeff asks puzzled.

“You may need a particular action done later as a proof or a demonstration,” Melinda answers, “they’re fond of those, really fond.”

“Umgph,” someone mumbles.

“Exactly,” Melinda says back, “Now Jeff, you have eight hours, do us.”

“Avio Nictus” Jeff says then watches all four pair of eyes defocus before closing. The afternoon is gone in an instant from the girls point of view, from Jeff’s it is a lot of work. Half an hour of designing the MP3’s to play in a loop. Hours of forcing and reinforcing the control of the rope while still leaving them as themselves outside of it. They awaken to the sun lowering in the sky, a cooling day that find some what fuzzy for a while afterwards. Avoiding their quizzing words Jeff retreats as though to use the restroom. Returning he approaches Tam from behind looping Wondergirls lasso over her before leaning close to whisper in her ear.

“Sure Jeff,” Tam replies to his whispers, “I’ll be right back, no problem.”

The others questions Jeff is ignoring are silenced a minute later when Tam returns bearing Jeff’s polaroid camera that she hands to him and a dildo she got from somewhere. They are beyond words when Tam undresses before kneeling in front of them all, once knelt she insert the dildo rectally as far as she can then goes to all fours. Crawling that way she goes in front of Jeff and just looks up at him smiling as he focuses the camera on her taking a picture.

“Would you like me to go down on you now?” Tam asks seriously.

“Hold that thought.” Jeff says freezing her in place. Silence reigns as Jeff moves to Tam’s side to get a picture of her in profile showing everything from her being nude to the tail. Their shock is compounded when Jeff goes behind her to activate the dildo before spreading her legs slightly so he can hit that one little spot in front. Unmoving, Tam is carried along as her body responds to his ministrations and the vibrator, she gets a little lost when he cups a hanging breast massaging in time with his twigging of her favorite spot.

Mid orgasm on her a minute later, Jeff tells her to never mind going down on him for now. Tam is trapped in the sensations Jeff is causing. Unable to think clearly Tam just kneels as Jeff keeps her in that upper part of the climax denying coherent thought. The others just stare dumfounded as this happens, they all know it could have been them, they are all thankful it isn’t, yet even Mary is somehow regretful. When Jeff stops Tam just kneels there panting hard, her face a bright pinkish red, her eyes looking somewhere not here.

“Oh my God!” Tam says as she collapses sideways, “That was . . “

“Are you Ok Tam?” Arie asks.

“Yeah,” Tam replies with a slight slur, “I’m better than I have ever been and I don’t know if I will be alright ever again.”

“Do you think it works now?” Jeff asks everyone.

“Yes Jeff it works. Can you please turn that thing off? Can I get up now please?” Tam says back looking up at him from where she tried to rise but finds herself stopped at kneeling again.

“And if I say no?” Jeff asks turning the dildo off and withdrawing it.

“Then I guess I just kneel here because I have been trying and I just can’t decide to get up.” Tam replies as she feels Jeff feeling her buttox.

“And now?” Jeff asks spreading her buttox.

“Oh God,” Tam pleads, “Please don’t Jeff, Do what you want to Starfire but please don’t while I am me.”

“Only if Arie hands me the end of her rope then loops it around herself.” Jeff demands.

“You can get up now Tam,” Arie says handing Jeff one end of the rope before looping the other around herself and tying it.

“You are free to go Tam,” Jeff says staring in satisfaction and surprise at Arie.

“My god, my god,” Tam says from the floor where she collapsed whimpering, “I didn’t want to but I decided to. It was like,”

“Nothing you can describe.” Melinda says with sympathy and hardness.

“Ummh.” Tam stammers reaching desperately for the vibrator still stimulating her.

“Does anyone doubt that the control works?” Jeff asks.

“No.” They answer one at a time.

“Melinda,” Jeff says turning to her as he releases Arie, “I am leaving the planning for the party to you. Get us all ready to attend.”

“Other than having the four of us decide to want you to have us at the same time, are there any fantasies you have we could get out of the way before the party?”

“Fantasies?” Jeff asks blushing.

“Yeah, fantasies. The best party preparation we can do is for you to get any and all fantasies out of the way before we get there. What I and we need you to do is figure out any latent desires you have. Then get them out of the way so your inexperience with multiple girls won’t show.”

“Oh.” Jeff mumbles.

“Girls, I know this is a lot to ask. What is needed is to let him put us all back into a trance. The reason is because he needs to get any and all latent fantasies and desires out of his system. Anyone who has and is using four girls has had time to play with them. He is used to having his desires and fantasies acted out over and over to the point that it becomes normal.”

“So since he has not been using or abusing us,” Arie asks, “he is inexperienced at having toys. That having us at the party will be new to him and it will show.”

“Exactly.” Melinda replies.

“So he has to take the time to umm.” Mary asks.

“Get to know us.” Arie finishes.

“How well?” Tam asks.

“As well as it takes.” Melinda answers.

“So what, we let him hypnotize us all. We do this telling him to use us as nothing but objects for his pleasure so he can get used to having us?” Tam asks half sarcastically.

“Exactly.” Melinda answers.

“And if he gets used to using us? If he decides he likes having us be more, shall we say, actively cooperative with his desires?”

“That Tam, is the risk we have to take.” Melinda says flatly.

“I stay a virgin! Please.” Tam says to on one in particular.

“Of course Tam. “ Jeff replies firmly.

“I have no problem with it.” Arie says grinning.

“I can live with it.” Mary says.

“I don’t care.” Melinda says.

“But I won’t know. I might not be able to prevent it now, but at least I know. If I let him do that, I will never know what he does. Worse he will know that I will never know, that means he has no reason to hold back or be nice.”

“Exactly!” Melinda says firmly, “That is what needs to happen. He must have some conscience free time to become more accustomed to us. If he is worried about embarrassing himself he will hold back. If we will remember, he will hold back. Holding back will leave hesitancy, which will show. He must be accustomed to having his way. He needs to know on a reactive level that we are available. He can’t be thinking about what we will or won’t do with out a direct order.”

“As long as I stay a virgin, Ok.” Tam says.

“No.” Jeff says, “You are not toys.”

“Unfortunately,” Melinda says flatly, “Yes we are. We are your toys right now. If you don’t take care of us then we will go to someone else. You fail to use us properly, that is fully, they will notice. You have to take some time to get used to us as your toys, not people. Only you will ever know what happens, it is important that only you know what you do. We can never know, that will be a large part of your hold over us publicly. We know that you can simply order us, we also know that we have already been mindless pets for you so there is no reason to resist. Makes great theatre.”

“So say you all?” Jeff asks.

“So say we all.” They chime almost in unison.

“How do you want me to do this the Melinda. I can trigger a trance but is that the right way to do it?”

“No. Do it the old fashioned way one at a time. We need to surrender voluntarily, you need to take it deliberately. I suggest I go first. Then Arie go last. Let Mary and Tam decide between them.”

“Up to Mary.” Tam says.

“I’ll go first then.” Mary says.

“Why me last?” Arie asks.

“I’m first be cause I have been controlled the longest. Arie is the last because she is the most comfortable with the controls.”

“I don’t know, I mean I could do anything. How could any of you trust me after that?” Jeff asks.

“Jeff,” Arie says laughing, “You already can do anything you want. The fact that we are having this conversation is your answer to why we can allow this. I happen to agree with Melinda, it is also why we need to do this. You have spent so much time being concerned with our feelings that you have become accustomed to holding back. I see what Melinda means, they don’t hold back, if you do, they will know you are not one of them.”

“If I go in there being me,” Jeff says as the truth dawns on him, “the façade breaks exposing us all. If I show any concern about you, then I can’t protect you anymore.”

“Exactly.” Melinda says. “Now begin with me. I give you this time willingly. You are free to do as you please with me, I give you permission.”

“Get comfortable then Melinda.” Jeff says watching Melinda settle back in the recliner.

“Do me.” Melinda says grinning.

“Ok Melinda.” Jeff says holding up a pendant on a chain, “Just look at the pendant and only the pendant. Let yourself relax, focus on the pendant and my voice.” In ten minutes she is in a deepening trance, as she counts backwards, she surrenders more and more control for him to play with her with.

“She looks relaxed.” Mary observes.

“She is.” Jeff agrees.

“Tam,” Mary says grinning, “I think you should go next. Unless that is you want to watch me do your brother so he can feel free to play properly.”

“Umm,” Tam mumbles, “I so did not need that image.”

“I can hold back.” Jeff says.

“I don’t want you to Jeff.” Mary says determinedly.

“Why?”

“I had sort of been thinking about you before all this started anyway. Now I want you to feel free to,”

“To be a typical male?”

“Exactly. Tam you want to go or wait?”

“Go ahead Mary, make it quick.”

“Ok.” Mary replies moving in front of Jeff to kneel, ”Sit back and relax Jeff. This is probably the last sexual thing I will be deciding on for a while so I want to do this my way. Just lay there and let me have you.” She continues a she undoes Jeff’s pants to free his erection. Sliding out of her costume Mary crouches over Jeff’s lap smiling as she lifts his hands to her bare breasts. He follows her obvious intentions by massaging gently as she lines him to lower herself onto him. What exactly Jeff feels is hard to say as he feels himself slide into her.

“Jeff,” Mary says to the befuddled young man she is holding in her, “Remember that for tonight, for this. There are no rules, no consequences, no need to behave, no need to be nice, no need to hold back. We are just four bodies here to serve you.”

“Umm,” Jeff stammers looking up at Mary.

“Use me, use us.” Mary says getting up off of him to return to her chair, “Do not do what you need to do, but what you want to do with us. Now begin.” Jeffs waits until the still nude Mary settles back on her part of the couch before beginning the process again. Eager to be gone, Mary focuses strongly managing to beat Melinda’s time into deep trance by three minutes.

“I um,” Tam stammers looking at Mary, “After that I just don’t know what to say.”

“I promise you your virginity if at all possible Tam.” Jeff says looking at her.

“Thanks,” Tam mumbles, “Go ahead I guess.”

“Focus Tam, Focus on the pendant and my voice.” Jeff begins as he leads his step sister into a deep trance just like the others. Like Melinda it takes about ten minutes to ease her under.

“Now what?” Jeff asks looking at Arie.

“Now you continue.”

“Why? You already told me before I could do whatever I wanted with you.”

“Not for this Jeff. For this we must give, you must take. This is about you having a chance to try out your fantasies. Do whatever you want with us, there are no consequences. Play out whatever fantasies you still harbor, do them all. Show none of us any mercy because after today there will always be consequences at least in your own mind. We are literally loaning you our bodies for you to use cleaning teenage impulses out of your head by doing them. Most fantasies involve something happening once or at most twice, there are four of us and one of you, do it all.”

“What’s to prevent me from setting you three up to do this weekly?”

“Nothing. Nothing at all. However, how long do you think it would be before it would bother you?”

“Not long I guess.” Jeff answers.

“Let the darkness out Jeff. This is your chance. Hurt us before you cause harm to yourself bottling up all those teenage hormones. Never wonder again Jeff, answer all those questions tonight.”

“Focus Arie, focus on the pendant and my voice.” Jeff says with resignation and glee. Just like Melinda and tam, ten minutes later Arie is in a deep trance. After having Arie and Melinda strip for him then wait along with Mary for his next instructions he turns his attention to Tam.

“Tam.”

“Yes.”

“If I ordered you to strip right now would you?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“This is your time. I am yours to command.”

“Undress then lay stomach down on the couch, knees on the floor.” Jef commands watching with satisfaction as she obeys.

“You object to nothing I do.” Jeff orders massaging her buttox.

“I object to noting you do.” Tam echoes as Jeff gently spreads her cheeks to locate his target.

“Your body belongs to me tonight.”

“My body belongs to you tonight.

“Nothing I do has any consequences.”

“Nothing you do has any consequences.”

“You shall remember nothing I do tonight.”

“I shall remember nothing you do tonight.” Tam echoes as Jeff guides himself into her anally.

“Your body is mine to use.”

“My body is yours to use.” Tam says as Jeff begins working in and out of her.

“It is all right that I use you.” Jeff says.

“It is all right that you use me.” Tam echoes.

“You are here to be used.”

“I am here to be used.”

“I can give any order I want.”

“You can give any order you want.”

“And you will obey it.”

“And I will obey it.”

“Without thought.”

“Without thought.”

“Without objection,”

“Without objection.” Tam echoes even as Jeff continues in her.

“You will do what I say.”

“I will do what you say.”

“When I say to do it.”

“When you say to do it.”

“From now on Tam if I am touching you when I say I am getting a shower, you will join me in the shower to give me a complete blowjob with full access to you. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Then when you swallow my orgasm, you will return to this exact trance.”

“When I swallow your orgasm, I will return to this exact trance.”

“Just as you are now.”

“Just as I am now.”

“A time without consequence.”

“A time without consequence.”

“When it does not matter what I do.”

“When it does not matter what you do.”

“A time you will not remember.”

“A time I will not remember.”

“I will be as free to use you then as I am now.”

“You will be as free to use me then as you are now.”

“You will never object.”

“I will never object.”

“It will always be fine.”

“It will always be fine.”

“This order is forever.”

“This order is forever.”

“Even after I free you from my control.”

“Even after you free from your control.”

“You cannot know you obey me because this time does not exist.”

“I cannot know I obey you because this time does not exist.”

“You will obey any order I give you then as you any order now.”

“I will obey any order then as I would obey any order now.”

“Do you agree to my control?”

“Yes.”

“Do you agree to obey me now.”

“Yes, I agree to obey you now.”

“Do you agree to obey me then?”

“Yes, I agree to obey you then.”

“Since you volunteered to serve me now, you volunteer to serve me then.”

“Since I volunteered to serve you now, I volunteer to serve you then.” Tam agrees.

“Excellent Tam,” Jeff says gently as he withdraws from her, “That is a good girl, a very good girl. Do I need to use any deeper control to force you to be obedient for this time?”

“No.”

“Melinda, Mary, Arie, Do I need any deeper controls to force you to obey me now?”

“No.” They reply one at a time giving Jeff an intoxicated feeling. Finally he begins to understand what Melinda meant about expectations. Knowing he could command them versus experiencing it he finds, are two completely different things. Knowing he can have them go down on him has felt good. Knowing he can do it and they will never know has a different effect. Taking a polaroid of them one at a time is one type of fun, watching them sign it is another.

Melinda feels great when she lowers herself on to him, Arie is even better. What he feels as Mary lines up before lowering herself on command is intoxicating. Kissing Arie at the same time is even better, massaging bare breasts on Melinda and Tam kneeling beside him is just icing on the cake. The fact that Mary keeps working him after he climaxes brings his erection back with the vigor of the young. The reality of posing and filming them overwhelms Jeff for a while. He finds his inner teenager is just as hormone driven as anyone else’s, given the chance.

“Mary,” Jeff says the third time he has taken a turn at her as he pumps in and out of her from his position straddling her with his hands grasping her bare breasts for position.

“Yes.” She pants between thrusts.

“From this time forward if I am touching you when I say I am going to bed you will join me. Once you have joined me, you will return to this trance just as you are now. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” She grunts.

“Excellent. You will obey then as you obey me now.”

“I will obey you then as I obey you now.”

“Since this is a time of no consequences, that will be a time of no consequences.”

“Since this is a time of no consequences, that will be a time of no consequences.”

“Since you agreed to not remember now, you will not remember then.”

“Since I agreed to not remember now, I will not remember then.”

“Excellent.” Jeff says to the girl under he is still thrusting into, “You serve me voluntarily now.”

“I serve you voluntarily now.”

“You serve me voluntarily then.”

“I serve you voluntarily then.”

“Ok. Girls gather round and get dressed.” Jeff orders as he stands up from Mary. “I am going to awaken you all in a few minutes. When I do, I want all of the costumes to get washed in the laundry. Melinda, Mary and Arie, you will prepare a meal for us all to have before the party, you will do so in the nude unless you ask for and get permission to put something on.”

“I will be getting a shower, Tam, my consequence free time with you is going to last longer than for the others, you will join me in the shower.” Jeff continues after moment, “While you will be yourself, you will also go down on me. You will do the best blowjob you know how to do, you will allow me to have you however I want you, even if you don’t want me to have you that way. Though you will be able to think of refusing, you will still carry through with whatever I want from you. You will realize that I have ordered this, you will realize that in giving me this play time, you allowed me to make you do this to. It is necessary for you to learn what it is like to be controlled and violated as closely as you can to what the other three have gone through. Until you know what it is like to be as violated as the other three have been, you won’t interfere, you will remain helpless and compliant as I have you. You will remain with me in the shower, bathing and cleaning me until I am done in the shower, afterwards you will take your own shower.”

“Melinda, Mary and Aire, you will all ignore the fact that Tam is in the shower with me.” Jeff orders, “You will only become consciously aware of it if she mentions it. All of you will from now on decide that I need to have some more time like this. You will arrange a time and place for the four of you to have me hypnotize you so you can surrender yourselves to me like this to keep me sated. You will do this knowing that I will be using you, but that it is necessary in order to keep me in practice and fully sated. Do you all understand?”

“Yes.” They answer one at a time.

“You all obey?”

“I obey.” They echo almost as one as they finish dressing.

“You will all awaken with no memory of anything that has happened since I put you into a trance, this is as you all agreed when I put you under. You will ask no questions of me, you are free to speculate among yourselves but not with or too others. You obey.”

“I obey.” They all echo.

“Sit back down on the couches,” Jeff orders continuing once they have complied, “You will all count to one hundred slowly awakening as you reach one hundred.” A very sated and satisfied Jeff watches them all count upwards until they awaken one at a time.

“What time is it?” Melinda asks first.

“Six.” Arie answers, “Invite is for eight at the earliest.”

“Costumes, laundry.” Mary says heading for the laundry nook as she gets up.

“I’m grabbing a shower,” Jeff says watching them strip as he peels his costume off as well.

“Don’t be to long.” Someone says as Jeff tosses his costume in as well.

“As if.” Jeff says heading into the shower.

“Hi,” A confused Tam says to Jeff a few minutes later as he is getting into the shower.

“Come on in.” Jeff replies to his step sister. Tam steps into the shower somewhat confused but compelled to do as he says. She finds herself kneeling in front of him with her back to the warm water. She knows with a certainty born of dread beyond words what she will do next.

“Do I have to?” Tam asks from her knees.

“Just follow your compulsions and this will all be over with soon.”

“Why? We gave you time, we gave let you umm.”

“And that gift is what is compelling you now.”

“It is?” Tam asks willing her hands to remain at her sides not reach out.

“It is your own certainty that compels you. Part of you knows that this must happen, knows that it is necessary. That part of you dictates what you will do next.” Jeff says waiting.

“Order me.” Tam pleads.

“No, Your own compulsions rule you now.”

“But this is different.”

“How?”

“I am me, not her. I can deal with it if it is her, if don’t have to,“ Tam pleads until words fail her.

“Be present.”

“Umm,” Tam stammers watching her hands raise as part of her decides to follow through, “Yeah.”

“Actions always have consequences Tam,” Jeff says watching her hands grasp him. “Underneath it all, there is a type of loss you need to understand. The feel of something gone beyond your grasp, of it taken while you watch, unable to interfere. Now Tam, stand up, turn around, spread your legs, bend over and grab your ankles.”

“Jeff?” Tam whimpers as she complies.

“Think about it Tam. Why are you here? Why are you standing here in the shower with me?” Jeff asks as he rubs his erection an inch from Tam’s favorite masturbation spot.

“OH God Jeff, I can’t even move.” Tam whines, “Please not like this. If you want me just say so and I will do it myself.”

“If I wanted that Tam, I could have already had you.” Jeff answers massaging her buttox cheeks before spreading them to display his target.

“Jeff!” Tam tries to yell in protest.

“You are mine.” Jeff says flatly as he eases his way in, “Say it.”

“Jeff,” Tam tries to scream as she feels him in her.

“Say it.”

“Ummgh.”

“Say it.” Jeff orders firmly pumping in and out of her.

“I, auhm, I, umm.” Tam stammers trying to make herself do something besides let Jeff have her.

“I can have you if I want you.”

“You uhh, Can have, uhh.”

“The longer you fight, the further I have to push Tam. You need to accept it. Don’t make me go all the way with you like this, please don’t.”

“Why? Why are you doing this?”

“Because you need to understand something Tam, this is not a game. Not for any of us.”

“Please, mercy.” Tam begs as she feels her body respond to Jeff by wanting more.

“I am sorry Tam, I am showing mercy. Would you rather go through this with witnesses? Would you rather go through this in a crowd, at a party, do you want to draw that much attention. I could spare you this, but if I did, then I would have to make you as mindless as the bubble heads out there. Melinda is right, I have to be ruthless, I didn’t realize it until I had you four standing there blank waiting for me. Until I understood why Mary lowered herself onto me, until I got it. She had to, she knew, not believed, she knew I would not take her even if I had to. As long as she had not given me that, I would not have taken it. Failure to demonstrate control is lethal. She gave herself to me so you could remain a virgin. I can get away with one of you virginal, not two, especially with the second not a virgin but someone I don’t feel like having.”

“Umgh. Shit.” Tam stammers as her body keeps wanting more distracting her from clear thought.

“Property is relaxed Tam, It knows it is owned. It lives with the knowledge, knowing defines it’s life.”

“Then I am the one holding myself hostage?” Tam asks with sudden clarity.

“Exactly,” Jeff replies pulling out of her, “You are using me to send a message to yourself. You have been acting like teenage girl who can be ordered around, you have to act like property given a lot of leash knowing you will not fully test it’s limits.”

“Do it again Jeff.” Tam orders as a mental light bulb finally comes on, “Do that again, don’t stop until you are satisfied, not with me, but with my body. If it is yours, then it is yours, not mine.”

“Are you sure?” Jeff asks.

“Yes.” Tam answers bracing herself for him, “Don’t ask, just do it. Indulge yourself, I have to get used to that. I am not getting out of this without scars, I am not going to be my mother, I will survive this. I will survive this as myself, not bubble wrapping with a husband.”

“Last chance.”

“Do it. Do it until you are sick of it. Until you can tell that I am not fighting,. Until you can no longer stand to do that to me. I think I get it. Typical teenage girls are not owned, they own the world around them. I have to be yours for a while or I will be theirs forever. Just like mom.”

The sensation of Jeff in her again sickens a part of Tam. However, the understanding of what is happening also seeps in. Jeff is becoming truly accustomed to having not just her, but all of them. She is getting used to the idea that she is no longer free. After a while he no longer feels like he is invading her. He is in her, but no longer invading her. He is just using a piece of property for what it is designed for. She begins to see that Melinda, Mary and Arie are trapped like this. She knows she is still a virgin, they know they are not. They know for a fact that Jeff had them, they remember none of it, but they know he had them repeatedly. Lost in thought trying to imagine what it must be like for them, to know that they have been taken all the way, yet have no memory of it. Reflection leads to Tam relaxing as her anger dissipates, relief floods through her as the relaxation brings something close to comfort with it.

“Ok tam,” Jef says pulling back, “Turn around.”

“Yes sir.” Tam says kneeling as she turns around.

“Don’t sir me. I don’t own you.”

“You just control me. My body is yours, not me.” Tam says as she starts cleaning Jeff so she can finish what she started.

“Then you are beginning to understand?”

“I think so. The spoiled little kid who thought an embarrassing blowjob meant control is gone now. I think I get it finally.”

“Do you?”

“My eyes can be as mad as they want, the rest of me though, just follows orders.”

“Do you really feel like finishing.”

“No, of course not, but that is not my call to make. It is not me who will give you the best blowjob I know how, it is my body. I cheerfully do what you want without using controls because if you use them then I will cheerfully do what I do not want to.”

“They see mercy as weakness.”

“So the only way I get to keep my virginity is for it to be a reward. My punishment will be enjoying you taking it if I ever hesitate.”

“Unfortunately yes. That means though,” Jeff begins.

“That means I had better not ever put you in a position to have to carry out that threat. If you tell me to do something, then I had better do it.”

“I will try not to.”

“I know Jeffy, I know. Now you just sit back and let me be a full service maid giving you the best blowjob you have ever imagined.” Tam says beginning work on Jeff’s restored erection. Tam tortures Jeff by tonguing him for a moment, then washing him some, then tonguing him, then washing him. On and on Tam drives Jeff nuts as she works him over with a wash cloth and a suck. By the time Jeff is clean he is bursting to just get it over with.

“Hold on.” Tam says viscously before she takes him in her mouth yet again, truly working at it now. Tam does something Jeff can’t identify as she literally sucks on him. Identifying the moment he lets go is easy for Jeff. Not only is there a rush through every nerve in his body, but Tam simply pauses as she reenters the trance as instructed.

“Tam.” Jeff says to her.

“Yes.” Tam says after moving her head back withdrawing him from her mouth.

“You will make a spectacle of yourself tonight.”

“I will make a spectacle of myself tonight.”

“You will choose someone to go down on in public. You will fight it, but in the end, you will go down on him doing the best you can. You obey.”

“I obey.”

Ordering her to finish what she began, Jeff returns her to what she was doing. Working his body over, Tam forces Jeff to climax over and over. Swallowing everytime, she nurses him back erect over and over. Slowly Jeff’s legs give out lowering him to the shower floor. Almost passing out Jeff does not see the literal feral look in Tams eyes as she works him, his own eyes are closing in exhaustion.

“Surprise.” Tam shouts waking Jeff.

“Akk.” Jeff chokes seeing Tam straddled on him smiling. Panic sets in as bleary eyes tell him where she is sitting, “Tam how could you?”

“How could I what?”, Tam asks innocently, “You’re so limp you couldn’t if you tried.”

“Hummgph.” Jeff mumbles trying to wake up.

“If you were erect Jeff I would have lost my virginity easy,” Tam jokes, “As it is, you have never been closer without being further in your life. I finished cleaning you up, go get some rest before the party.”

“Whaa,” Jeff mumbles.

“Go Jeff.” Tam orders firmly, “I have to get my own shower before we go, so do the others.”

“Ok.” Jeff mumbles stumbling out of the shower. He says nothing when Tam puts him a bathrobe firmly ordering him to go to bed and get some rest. He says nothing as he makes his way to the room he sometimes uses. Not even the sight of the other girls parading around in the nude is enough to excite him right now. By the time he rouses, it is after nine and everyone is impatiently waiting for him.

“Come on sleepy head,” Arie says shaking Jeff awake.

“The party started an hour ago.” Mary chimes in.

“Ok,” Jeff mumbles, “I’m moving, where’s my costume?”

“Here,” Arie says yanking the robe off him as she offers underpants.

“Hey.” Jeff protests as he finds himself naked.

“We don’t mind. It’s nothing we haven’t seen, up close.”

“Thanks for the costume Arie.” Jeff says struggling into it, pointedly ignoring her comment.

“No problem, the monies nothing to me. I get a generous allowance.” Arie says smiling as she watches Jeff dress.

“Every one ok?” Jef asks noting the absence of Melinda and Tam.

“Tam told us what you did.” Mary says flatly.

“The only thing crueler you could have done, would have been to let her discover it during the party.” Arie says quietly.

“How do you feel?” Mary asks.

“Ironically, I feel great.” Jeff replies darkly, “I mean I just forced my step sister to come to terms with the fact that she is my personal toy. The girl I want felt she had to give herself to me for my own protection, My friend has been made into my sex slave and her old friend is still my toy from before. I should feel great, I should be on top of the world. I wanna kill someone.”

“Given a little time,” Arie jokes, “Maybe.”

“I can think of a couple of candidates.” Mary jokes darkly.

“Jeff, “ Arie interrupts, “A word of advice. If the need tonight is oral, use Tam or Melinda, if it vaginal, use Melinda or I. Keep Mary as your own personal toy if you possibly can. Taking control of Melinda back from Simon is going to irritate him.”

“Why? I mean why the advice?”

“The contest is a kind of winnowing device. The top three winners get to choose a new toy from among those entering the contest. Not entering is a way to announce your timidness. You not only have to enter the contest Jeff, you have to win it. If you don’t, then I can virtually guarantee you that Tam will be one those new toys chosen. The winners are the only ones immune from losing a toy, so you have to win.”

“Umm.”

“Jeff,” Arie says with a firm voice, “If you do not use us as needs be, then you will lose Tam. Melinda is your original, Tam and I are supporting staff for your favorite toy, Mary.”

“Tam!” Mary yelps.

“It’s true Mary, that makes it our cover.” Arie responds firmly, “I’m not mad saying that, just real. I have had some real fun with Jeff, but you are the one he wants.”

“I, uh, I just thought he was sweet on me.”

“No Mary,” Arie says with a knowing grin, “he is not just sweet on you.”

“Umm.” Jeff interjects suddenly wanting to go be in mortal danger from total strangers where he can feel safe, safer than this conversation that is.

Tam is cheerful but somehow sad when they reach the common room. Further conversation is cut short by the need to get going. Somehow conversation never gets restarted on the way, only a few words of random stuff are uttered before they arrive at the party. Leaving the parking area Jeff leads the way. From the outside Robin leads the way, Starfire and Raven on his left, Wondergirl and Terra on his right. Though neon colored costumes covering little more than genitalia are by far the most populous costumes around, this set of girls draws eyes left and right as they parade through.

“Hi.” someone says offering his hand to Jeff as he steps in his way, “I’m Simon.”

“Hi Simon,” Jeff replies grinning as he sees Simon eyeing Melinda in her new raven outfit, “Do you like my toys?”

“One of them looks kind of familiar.” Simon says menacingly.

“She does?” Jeff agrees mimicking a smile, “My original work. I’ve had her for just over three years. Recently someone tried to modify her, wouldn’t know who would you?”

“I, umm, I think there might have been some confusion.” Simon says recovering from Jeff’s redirect, “There was no indication that she was anyone in particulars. She looked and acted like she was available.”

“She should. I spent two years making her. I didn’t use any torture or drugs to do it either.”

“Odd, I detected any sign of, shall we say, ownership.”

“I think the chattel know who owns them,” Jeff replies with a cold feeling in his stomach as he recalls Melinda’s warnings about Simon, “I prefer to have my assets able to take care of themselves.”

“They are aware? They know you have them?” Simon asks looking concerned.

“Ladies,” Jeff asks turning to them, “Is there any doubt in any of your minds who’s you are.”

“No.” They answer almost in unison lowering their eyes demurely after glaring at him.

“Wow.” Jeff hears from a lot of guys.

“Who do you serve?” Jeff asks.

“We serve you.” They say in unison.

“Impossible,” Simon blurts, “They can’t be aware and controlled at the same time.”

“You think so?” Tam says angrily, “Do you think I enjoy showering with him, cleaning him off, kneeling and servicing him like a damn puppet.”

“Probably not, but?” Someone beside Simon asks.

“I find myself doing it anyway. “ Tam answers using the pent up rage from the shower Jeff thought long dissipated, “I find myself enjoying it. It gives me a damn orgasm when I swallow him. It makes me want more and he won’t allow me. I leave that shower wanting him more than anything and he just sends me off to get dressed. I eventually cool off, then I find myself in the shower with him again, acting as a damn personal cleaning service, craving anything he will give me while wanting more.”

“She is actually aware you control her?” Someone asks.

“Yes I am.” Tam answers back hotly at the gathering crowd at the entrance, ”What of it?”

“Tam,” Jef says harshly playing along with her obvious ploy, “That is enough. Do you want to embarrass yourself here?”

“You wouldn’t dare,” Tam says backing away toward a large football player looking guy.

“Tam, that’s enough.”

“I hate this. I hate being ordered around like a damn puppet.”

“Ok Tam, you know the rules.” Jeff says praying he is following her lead properly, “You challenged me, you did it in public so I have to prove who is in charge, in public.”

“You wouldn’t dare.” Tam says hotly playing the crowd, “Not in public. You’re to small to let it out in public.”

“I’m to small?” Jeff asks over the mixture of sounds coming from the crowd.

“To small.” Tam says again finally triggering Jeff’s memory referring to the guy behind her, an ex boyfriend.

“Turn around,” Jeff orders as he reaches for Arie’s wondergirl rope, “Drop to your knees. You will take him in your mouth. Fail and I will make you orgasm when you swallow.”

“You wouldn’t dare.” Tam says clearly fighting to not turn around.

“Do it.” Jeff says holding the rope out toward her, “Or I will make you orgasm when you swallow.”

“Jeff.” Tam says dangerously while turning around before dropping to her knees.

“You’ll like this,” Jeff says to the guy Tam is now kneeling in front of, “Trust me.”

“Please Jeff.” Tam begs.

“Tam,” Jeff says looping the Lasso around her, “You will suck him off. You will swallow, you will experience an orgasm matching his when you do. Rejoin us when you are done.”

“Yes sir.” Tam says dejected as she begins undoing the nameless jocks pants.

“Holy shit!” Jeff hears over the murmur of the crowd as he makes his way back to Simon and the girls.

“I take it the others are a little tamer?” Simon asks dryly, watching Tam at work on the jock.

“Very much so. I let her be a little higher strung because of her value.”

“Value?” Simon asks as they begin meandering in.

“Believe it or not, she is still a virgin.”

“What?” Simon blurts shocked.

“I said she is still a virgin. It’s an experiment. I wanted to see if I could make her mine to command without taking her. My greatest threat to her is that I will command her to do me. She knows she will if I say to and like it, even though she will hate it.”

“Ok.” Simon says momentarily stumped, “How did you retake control of Melinda?”

“I never lost it. I just hadn’t been giving any orders.”

“I checked for trace of external controls, there were none.”

“Exactly,” Jeff replies with a hollow stomach he prays doesn’t show, “there are no external controls, I talked her into a trance one night when she was a little drunk. She didn’t think of me as any kind of a threat so she relaxed. Her problem was that I got her into a pretty good trance then convinced her to play a game with me. I made her into raven enthralled to serve Mungo. I got a girl to play with, she got a break from the stresses of life. I decided to keep her.”

“Damn,” Simon says surprised, “I so did not see that coming.”

“So what’s this contest I hear about?” Jeff asks playing dumb to cover how scared he is.

“It’s a how well does your girl, or guy, fit into the role you gave them for the contest. The more they get into the role, the better you place. The top three winners get to pick extra candy from the losers.”

“Sounds like I better win then.”

“Once word gets around that tam is still a virgin, everyone will enter.”

“Fine, as long as I win.”

“Go mingle, sample some house wares, enjoy. I’ll send someone to tell you when it is time for the contest.”

“Thanks.”

“The house bunnies are color coded. Reds are blowjobs and quickies in private, they are mostly new girls, recently conditioned. Green are good for the same in public, they are well broken in. Blues the same except they can be passed down a line then return to you, they are completely broken in. Blacks are loaners, good for over night. They return in the morning from where ever you take them. Grays are also loaners. They are available for longer periods though, anywhere from a couple of days to a few weeks. They can be customized to respond to any name you want for the duration of their stay. Looking at what you have, I think having a quiet girl for a few days might do you some good.”

“I’m happy.” Jeff replies looking at the house bunnies just standing around.

“One three one.” Simon shouts to someone in the distance then turns to face Jeff, “I would like to offer you an exchange. I want a chance to speak with Melinda again and I want to show off some of our better products.”

“Like I said, I’m happy.”

“One three one reporting.” An oddly familiar five eleven brunette in a gray bunny suit says coming to attention in front of Simon. Her hair all but reaches her tail in long streaming waves running down her back, she has the look of a super model athlete yet Jeff feels he should recognize her. Her light blue eyes sparkle with vitality complementing her high cheekbones. Her slender build so obviously well maintained gives the bunny suit plenty of muscular curves to fill.

“As I was saying, I wish to offer you an exchange. Melinda was gathering some information for me before you reclaimed her. I believe she did gather it, if she does have it, I would like to get it. I am willing to trade one three one here for some time with Melinda to get my information.”

“Melinda?” Jeff asks turning to her, “Do you know what information he wanted?”

“Yes. I did gather that information for him.” Melinda answers almost sneering at Simon.

“Incredible fire.” Simon remarks, “Yet she is still obedient to you?”

“Yes.” Melinda answers.

“Anyway,” Simon says continuing, “One three one here is getting a little long in the tooth for us. A dedicated fan boy would be able to pick her picture out of the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders second squad from seven years ago. We picked her up after a training accident, I can assure you that she has kept up her training regimen religiously since we acquired her. At twenty five she is on the upper rung of the age groups we keep. We normally recondition them to make good wives before we trade them off as bribes. If I trade her to you then I save us the time and expense of doing that. You could have her to keep as is for the price of perhaps an hour of Melinda’s time.”

“Melinda,” Jeff asks, “What type of information did Simon want you to gather.”

“Financial data,” Melinda answers, “Mostly insider information on long term investment patterns of seven members of the city financial committee.”

“Do you have any objection to Simon having that information.”

“No, It is all public information. What I did was correlate it to voting pattern of the committee members based on the timing and minutes of closed doors meetings, not public ones.”

“So it was just scut work?”

“Yes.”

“Why do you want it so bad Simon?”

“Timing. We have some narrow windows of opportunity to act in. That information is worth millions in bribes we don’t have to pay out if we have the leverage.”

“What do you think Melinda?”

“I think she will make a great present. By now though, I doubt any of her personality is left.”

“That’s true.” Simon agrees, “She literally lives to please. After five years, they are just appliances, we’ve had her for seven.”

“Who was she?” Jeff asks.

“No one. She ran away from home at sixteen. Worked in a greasy spoon for tips while folding laundry at a Laundromat to pay the rest while she learned the moves. Being a Dallas cowboy cheerleader was her only goal in life. She made the cut on her first try out. Moved to reserve squad training core in her third month, made backup squad subleader in one year. A bad seam in one of the second tier girls shoe toppled a full pyramid during practice dumping her hard. Somewhere in the fall, she tore a tiny muscle near the trapezius, It ended her career. We found her broken hearted in rehab, so we proceeded to give her life new focus.”

“Oh.” Jeff says not sure what to say.

“Anyway, if I can borrow Melinda for a while I will leave one three one with you.”

“Your choice Melinda,” Jeff says seriously, “No pressure.”

“I’ll do it.” Melinda grins, “This way I can get you a present I know you will like, and the financial committee a present they deserve.”

“Information only Simon. She comes back.” Jeff says.

“I am a man of my word. Besides, I want to see what you do with a woman who has no personality to let out.” Simon laughs.

“Cute. Melinda what if anything beyond the information he gets is up to you. Be prepared to give a report on your activities after the party though.”

“One three one.” Simon says in a command voice, “This is Jeff. You are now his. This is a formal transfer of ownership and control. Authenticate Sierra, Indigo, Mary, October, November, six, four, seven, three, eight.”

“Hello Jeff.” One three one says with a flat tone, “Please speak your name for recognition.”

“Jeff.” Jeff says confused.

“Jeff recognized. New owner and controller, Jeff, recognized. Countersign please.”

“Three one Three.” Simon says.

“Transfer complete.” One three one says sweetly looking at Jeff, “How may I serve you Jeff?”

“Melinda.” Simon says gesturing for her to follow.

“I’ll be fine.” Melinda says, “Enjoy your new toy. Be sure to have her collect her outfits before she leaves with us.”

“Oh my god.” Tam says startling Jeff.

“Tam, I uhh.”

“I saw Jeff. No problem, I understand. I understand better now than I ever wanted to. Thank god Melinda talked us into that, whatever you want to call it earlier. I would have been unprepared and blown it. Then I uhh, we uhhm, could be umm.”

“You blew something anyway.” Arie laughs speaking for the first time since leaving the car.

“Look,” Tam says nervous, “I knew him. I already gave him a nice blowjob before, it was nothing new. A little weird doing it in public, but I got through it. Thank you for that with the lasso Jeff, it helped.”

“So why or what was so important about the information Melinda had gathered. I thought it all public record stuff?” Tam asks.

“Timing,” Jeff answers, “I guess it saves them millions in bribes, we all know this town runs on bribes, and that is worth one lone bunny who is in Simon’s terms, over the hill.”

“Must be a small hill.” Arie quips.

“One three one, do you have another name.”

“I also answer to bunny. Do you want me to answer to a different name?” She asks.

“First,” Jeff says looking at the three of them, “No bunny raven jokes. Second, any ideas?”

“I think he offered her to watch and see what you do.” Arie observes, “Since there is no personality present for you to preserve, as he said, she’s an organic appliance, he just wants to see what you do with her.”

“Bunny,” Jeff says, “Do you have any things that go with you?”

“Yes.”

“What is that?”

“I have clothes custom made to fit me, I also have my cot.”

“Will your clothes and cot fit in the back of a Volvo 900 series wagon?”

“Yes.”

“Bunny, you will also obey the three girls here and the one who went with Simon, do you understand.”

“Yes.”

“You will obey them second only to me.”

“By your command.”

“Cute.” Someone mutters.

“Bunny, you are going to show the three of them where your clothes and cot are. Then you will help them take your things to a car they will show you. Once everything is in the back of the car, you will wait in the car until told otherwise. Girls, you will return and find me.”

“No prob.” Arie says looking at Bunny’s body enviously.

Jeff watches them wander off wondering what screwed up thing life is going to hand him next.