The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Underneath it all.

Chapter 7

This story is a work of fiction.

Resemblance to persons and or places is purely unintentional and coincidence. This story is for entertainment purposes only,

Events and techniques in this story do not work as portrayed.

Chemicals and herbs described do not exist or do not work as described in this story.

Do not try this with or without consent on anyone.

Enjoy.
Amaranth – only for those who get the joke.
* * *

Wandering on through the party Jeff is amazed and horrified by the sheer number of Bunnies in attendance. After while he no longer notices their faces, just the color of their costumes. Eventually Jeff notices that despite the truly sickening number of girls here, none of them are surgically altered. Every bust line is authentic, every perky little breast is original. The models, bunnies, French maids and other assorted toys are all in excellent shape. None of them have any extra fat, none of them look like they have any diseases or health problems. Their health is in Jeff’s eyes, a contradiction.

Locating the owners is easy, they’re the ones with scantily dressed attendants. Some guys have only one girl, most have two or three. Some of the girls have a guy, several have two. The worst offender of the night though goes to a rich bitch named Alexandra. Alexandra Covington is everything a Covington is, and the rest of are glad we are not. Her reclining lawn chair throne is borne on the shoulders of four football players who look as loopy as any of the girls. The worst part from Jeff’s point of view is the five girls attending her every need. Two are fifteen year old freshmen girls who will be pretty when they fill out, accompanied by three twenty one year old college girls. Somewhat of a no no for a high school party, but well with in normal for Alexandra. Why the three older girls are serving her is obvious, they are all prettier than she is in every way that matters. The two brunettes even he recognizes from the college gymnastics team, the tall redhead though is an obvious Dancer. Every one knows that Gymnastics and Dance are Alexandra’s favorite past times so her servants are no surprise.

“Hi Jeff.” Alex says noticing him as she passes by.

“Hi Alex.” Jeff answers. He knows her from some classes they have in common.

“Cute display out front. A nice touch with Tam, It sounded almost exactly like her real self. You have a nice collection, mines bigger.”

“Good evening to you to Alex.” Jeff replies ignoring her dig.

“You seem to have misplaced all your toys. Do you need a loaner? I can spare Miranda here.” Alex says pointing to the redhead, “She clashes with the rest of them. Don’t you think so?”

“Surprised you didn’t dress her up in a reindeer costume and make her answer to rudolph?” Jeff jokes as some not so small part of him wonders how much fun a dancer in that physical condition could be.

“Damn!” Alex grunts glaring at her collection, “Now why didn’t I think of that. You always did have a quick mind. Always though you were smarter than you let on. Seriously though, you want a redhead? She majorly clashes and they did such a heavy handed job with her that she’s useless now.”

“I umm.”

“I know just from watching you on the way in that you enjoy a challenge. I just want to be sure she goes to a good home.” Alex with that tooth baring grin of insincerity.

“I can see that.” Jeff says outloud. Thinking to himself that all she wants is to be sure that the woman goes to a teenager ruled by hormones who will never let her out of the bedroom. “I don’t think my parents will let me keep a pet at home though.”

“Call her a tutor or personal trainer.”

“I really can’t afford to pay for.” Jeff begins.

“Think of her as a peace offering. I know we used to be from different social strata but the way things are now, someone of your obvious talent is going places. I like having people owing me favors before they start upwards. If you don’t, then this is kind of a consolation prize. I will have a replacement in a few days anyway. I just hate to let her go to just anybody, I want her used and used well. You can make good use of her can’t you?”

“I think so.” Jeff says trying to ignore the sick feeling in his stomach.

“Great. Miranda.” Alex says with a grin.

“Yes mistress.” The redhead replies demurely.

“You will go with Jeff here. Do whatever he wants, try to screw his brains out. If he refuses to have you by tomorrow night then come back so I can find you a suitable home. Otherwise, you become his as soon as he has had you all three ways.”

“Yes mistress.” Miranda replies moving to stand one step behind Jeff off to his left.

“Tah Jeffy,” Alex says turning her carrier by dent of verbal abuse, “See you at the contest, good luck.”

“Thanks,” Jeff replies feeling soiled in some way as a type of rage he has never felt settles over him.

“Oh man,” Someone says approching Jeff, “All you gotta do to keep that sweet thing is screw her? Life is unfair in the extreme.”

“Hi.” Jeff says surprised out of his rage state.

“Miguel, Miguel Gomez.” The boy says holding out his hand.

“Jeff.” Jeff says shaking the proffered hand.

“I know who you are, everyone knows who you are man.”

“You do? They do?” Jeff asks confused.

“Nobody has had a clue who got Tam. Then you come in here with Tam and that hot chick Simon has been playing with in tow. Simon is livid by the way. He very rarely loses to anyone, you embarrassed him bad. He’s going to be out to get you now you know.”

“You mean Melinda?”

“Yeah dude, Raven.”

“She’s been mine for several years.”

“Several years? How man? The champagne has only been available for a few months.”

“You wouldn’t believe me.”

“Try me.”

“I hypnotized her. I made her believe she was Raven. I convinced her she liked it, so she let me keep having her as Raven. I might have forgotten to mention a few tidbits that went with the conditioning, but I still made her let me have her anytime I wanted.”

“Where did you learn hypnosis? You must have mad skills man.”

“Patience. When dealing with someone in a trance, the secret is patience and repetition.”

“I’ll remember that, now you remember this. That Alex chick is bad news. Us mortals got to figure out how to use the champagne and all, she just hires some counter programming specialists to program instead. The person who was that ornament standing there waiting on your every word, she is gone, there is nothing left of her. What ever personality she had is long gone. I’ve seen six or eight toys she’s traded away, she goes through them rapidly, none of them had a lick of brains left. The only thing there good for is entertainment until the warranty runs out.”

“Warranty?”

“Yeah, her toys all seem to break a while after she trades them away. She’s also vindictive and evil, five’ll get you ten, that this toy is still a virgin. The only way she can get loose is get screwed, if she does then something about it breaks something in her head. They go cukoo or cock cock after that.”

“Thanks I’ll try to do something about that.”

“Be careful though, I heard some of them doctors talking. Her toys have all been rinsed, who ever they were is simply gone, replaced by the need to serve whoever they are assigned to.”

“I have some ideas.” Jeff says smiling.

“So do I, bet mine are more fun.” Miguel says walking away, “Catch you later, gonna go see if there are any bunnies available for a quickie.”

“Jeff.” Melinda says jogging up to him.

“Hi Melinda, what’s up?”

“Simon was happy with the stuff I had gathered. Most of it was stashed on city servers so accessing it from here was child’s play. I think he intends to kill you.”

“Why?”

“Because you embarrassed him with me. He went to the trouble to plant controls on me, yet your controls worked anyway negating his.”

“No I mean why do you think he is?”

“Because,” Melinda says unsure how to say what she thinks as she notices then stares at the new girl,

“This is Miranda. She was just offered to me by Alexandra.” Jeff says indicating Miranda as a distraction.

“Her and Bunny should get a long great. Alex never leaves behind any trace of her enemies.” Melinda says recognizing Miranda, “Miranda here was a dancer. Even with all of Alex’s training, Miranda beat her in every competition. The first thing Alex would have done with her is full brainwash and rinse. By the time they actually get around to making the body compliant, the mind is a blank slate ready to be filled with dedication to who ever they happen to be serving.”

“Great, two bunnies with carrots for brains.” Jeff jokes sickened.

“Arie and I can use them for maids at the apartment, unless you want one for your place. Make it easier to keep your room clean and bed warm.”

“These are people Melinda.”

“Not those two Jeff,” she replies trying desperately to convey an idea, “Not anymore. They may as well be bedroom appliances for all they have going for them in that department. There will be no missing persons reports, no records of them at all, these guys are thorough.”

“This is why you wanted me to have that time earlier isn’t it?” Jeff asks hoping she doesn’t answer even though he knows she will.

“Unfortunately Jeff, yes it is. I knew you could not understand until you get to know yourself sometime when nothing counted, even though or especially because we are still more or less ourselves. Until you understood that, there is no way you could see that those two are no longer people as you think of them. I’m sorry Jeff, I know you have a soft spot that likes to protect, but this time using them as mindless fuck toys is protecting them.”

“It’s wrong.”

“It’s what’s left. The wrong was done before this, you just have to deal with the echo.”

“They live, they breathe.”

“No Jeff, their bodies survive. They are your property now. Simon gave you one three one as a distraction, Alex gave you Miranda as a trap. Simon wants you distracted from the competition tonight so he can observe you under stress. Alex wants to know if you can take a toys virginity. The Jeff she knows could never do that, so you have to.”

“How could they just,” Simon asks confused.

“With drugged champagne and no conscience. If you fail to use those two, they will notice. That idea endangers us all. If nothing else look at the numbers, you use those two, you save four of us, five if you count yourself.

“What I really want to do is use that champagne on Alexandra. Let her spend some quality time unable to refuse an order.”

“So win,” Melinda says grinning evilly, “She is after all an entrant. If you win, you get to choose a toy from among the entrants. Choose her.”

“They would never allow that. She is a collector, not a collectee.”

“They would admire the chutzpah though. She already sees you as a threat, so no love lost there. Besides, you can’t tell me that conditioning or outright programming her wouldn’t be a thrill.”

“I have to admit to a certain amount of fantasy concerning her being presented with film of her servicing someone on command.” Jeff replies grinning.

“Hey Jeff.” Arie shouts leading the group to him.

“Hi.” Jeff shouts back feeling ridiculous shouting.

“We had an idea.” Mary says without preamble when they arrive with Bunny in tow, “We think you should keep Bunny with, Umm, Hi.” Mary falters as she notices Miranda just standing there.

“I hate my life.” Jeff says smiling.

“Ladies,” Melinda says laughing, “Meet Miranda. Alexandra just offered her to Jeff if he wants her. If he does, then all he needs to is take her virginity to make her eternally his.”

“That’s sick.” Mary says disgusted.

“Oh God.” Tam mumbles looking sick to her stomach suddenly.

“If he doesn’t then she reports back to continue as Alex’s servant.” Melinda says quietly.

“I have a plan though.” Jeff says over a few muttered curses he feels better not quite hearing.

“What?” Tam asks.

“First thank you for bringing Bunny back. I want her and Miranda with me tonight. The four of you will need to go mingle. Since there is no point hiding the fact that you are yourselves, lets advertise it. Since I now have tame servants to take care of my immediate needs, you will make sure everyone here knows you are yourselves.”

“Why?” Mary asks confused.

“Because that way when you become my titans there will be no doubt that I control you in spite of doing very little to prove it.” Jeff answers smiling.

“We need a gimick to prove the control though.” Melinda says.

“Ideas anyone?”

“After the way I started this party I hate to say this but I have a suggestion.” Tam says hesitantly.

“And?” someone asks, even more hesitantly.

“Jeff needs to give out little notes that give the bearer one blowjob.” Tam says after a deep calming breath, “I nominate Melinda and I, maybe Arie as well. Mary you need to stay out of this one.”

“Tam!” Jeff replies horrified.

“Think about it Jeff.” Tam says back, “If everyone knows that a note will get them a blowjob, who will try to take more?”

“But Tam, you umm.”

“I know Jeff, I know.” Tam replies with a sad smile, “I get it now. We have to do what we are ordered. Unlike the rest of them out there, we understand that we are controlled. We went into this panicking, not thinking. It was a game for us at first, pick someone safe to be in charge of us so we don’t stand out from the crowd. They got it before I did, it took me being unable to stop myself in the shower with you to understand that you actually control me. I literally can’t refuse, while the rest of them out there can’t conceive of questioning the order. The other people who like you have control of other people are not shy about using it because they enjoy making others obey them. You have to be seen doing this as well. Having us give out blowjobs as ourselves is essentially harmless though kind of gross. Since we would never go around giving them out as ourselves, having us do them by notes is remote control, they should love that.”

“That’s umm.” Jeff mumbles.

“Brilliant.” Melinda says laughing, “It gives us freedom to look around, yet has us under his thumb. Do it Jeff.”

“Ok, fine.” Jeff says grimly, “No use being half assed about it is there?”

“Not really.” Tam says.

“Bunny, is there blank business card stock available here tonight?”

“Yes sir.” Bunny answers.

“Excellent. Go get me a large stack of blanks with some pens.”

“Yes sir.” She answers turning to go.

“Miranda, are there any drinks available that are clean?”

“Clean?” Miranda asks back.

“That do not contain the champagne?”

“Yes.”

“Good, go get a full set of drinks for all seven of us.”

“Yes sir.” Miranda says also turning to go.

“Ladies,” Jeff says after the they are more than an earshot away, “Avio Nictus.”

“Ok,” Jeff continues after their faces all go blank. “For tonight only, a new rule. I will be giving out notes containing my initials, your name as yourself or you as a titan and the word blowjob. Upon presentation of one of these cards matching your name, you will give the presenter a blowjob, if the presenter is a female you will give her the best hand and oral job you can. This applies with your name while you are yourself, the titan’s name for while in character. Bearers of the cards with your initials presenting for use or not are allowed to fondle you freely through your costume, further than that is allowed if you desire or can be talked into. If they are younger than you, they get to fondle you bear, suckle you freely and feel your butt while they play. When you are presented with the card for services, you will tear it in half thus nullifying it for future use. Though you are allowed to be yourselves about how you feel, you will follow the rules as I have presented them to you.”

“When I wake you, you will all make sure your costumes are on you properly then assume a parade rest position until I release you from it. While in that position you will not speak, will not look around, will not have any emotion on your face at all. You will show no reaction at all, no matter what happens until I release you. Wake now.”

“What?” Arie asks adjusting her costume to get it just perfect.

“So what’s this idea that you” Tam starts asking just before she assumes parade rest, then says nothing. None of them can say anything while he waits for card stock and drinks. Some of the guys passing by look over his girls just standing they’re waiting, Jeff decides to start the game early.

“Nice,” someone comments stoping to admire, “you must be Jeff. Are they really themselves?”

“Yep.”

“May I?” He asks indicating a desire to inspect them.

“Above the waist only, go ahead.” Jeff says trying his best sound casual even though the guy heads straight for Tam.

“Incredible.” He comments as he plays with Tam’s breasts through her costumes, “I’ve gotten nothing so far. Some guy on the baseball team scored my girl friend before I found out what was happening. This is the first time I’ve gotten to a girl, thinking or otherwise, for a while now.”

“Tam, I release you.” Jeff says with a grin, “Remain passive above the waist, do not resist.”

“Jeff.” Tam whines as she stands there being fondled.

“Holy shit.” The guy sputters when Tam speaks indicating she doesn’t want him playing with her breasts but can do nothing about it, “I didn’t believe them, you’re awake?”

“Yes as a matter of fact I am,” Tam answers sounding disgusted, “So what?”

“Why aren’t you making me stop?”

“I can’t”

“Why not? I mean if you are awake you can resist, right?”

“No, being awake as you so quaintly put it,” Tam says trying to ignore his hands, “Does not make me able to resist. I was ordered to remain passive above my waste so I have to allow you to play. I do not have to do anything you order, but I can not interfere with you playing with me.”

“Do you want me to stop?” he asks clearly puzzled.

“Of course I do.” Tam answers, “Do you think we girls enjoy being pawed at by hormone driven boys who have no idea what feels like to be on the receiving end.”

“You’re real.” He says with awe stepping back from her, “You really are you.”

“Duh.”

“But you let me umm.”

“I was ordered to be passive, of course I let you.” Tam answers almost sneering, “If you tried to order me to take my top off I would tell you to stuff it. If you just reached up to undo it, I could do nothing about it. I bet you don’t have the balls to”

“Tam!” Jeff says harshly silencing her, “Do not take that tone or I will show you who is in charge once and for all.”

“Sorry.” Tam mutters softly her face crestfallen, full of fear.

“One more outburst like that and you take a high service shower with him right now.”

“Sorry, Sir.” Tam says quietly.

“Better.” Jeff says smiling.

“Your card stock sir.” Bunny says returning.

“What’s your name anyway?” Jeff asks the guy.

“Peter, Peter Johansen.”

“Well peter, this is your lucky night.” Jeff says smiling. Taking the card stock from Bunny, Jeff writes out his first note, It is for Starfire, “Take this peter, it will be worth something in a while.” Jeff says offering the card.

“Woah.” Peter says with awe looking from the card to Tam and back again over and over.

“It is not valid until the contest preparations have begun.” Jeff says, “The card is for after she is Starfire not while she is still Tam.”

“I’ll be waiting.” Peter says hurrying off. Watching him leave Jeff is sure that his idea of spreading the word about the cards will work just fine.

“Drinks?” Miranda asks presenting a tray with seven glasses.

“Ok you four, you are all released, Tam your passivity is over.”

“Thank you Jeff.” Tam says sounding relieved, “I wanted to punch him but you were right. He is the perfect way to spread the word about your little cards. How do you want to set them up?”

“I already did.” Jeff answers writing on another card.

“What?” Tam and Mary gasp.

“Figures.” Arie laughs.

“Melinda,” Jeff says firmly while holding out a card to her, “I want you to deliver this to Simon. You will explain what it is for.”

“Yes sir.” Melinda says dejected but understanding the logic.

“I want him distracted Melinda. You are my best tool for that. He has a real weak spot for you.”

“Only because I got away.”

“It still makes for a great distraction. If you feel it advances the cause for tonight, then do as much more as you wish if you want or feel you need to.”

“See ya.” Melinda says dejected as she heads off to find Simon taking her drink with her.

By the time the eleven thirty start of contest rolls around, Jeff has filled out over three dozen cards. Melinda, Arie and Tam have brought him the torn remains of seven apiece. Mary has voiced concern about being left out and been rebuffed by a smiling Jeff. Three minutes after the contest begins the four of them have gathered in front of him. Together they trigger the personas as one action. It immediately becomes obvious that they are as controlled now as they had been free before. The affect is instantaneous, they are immediate hits with everyone. The cards for the titans characters useless until now, are brought into play. A literal line forms in front of Starfire, Wondergirl and Raven.

“What would you take for a night with raven?” A voice asks startling Jeff.

“Huhh.”

“I asked what would you take for a night with Raven?” The stranger repeats, “Sorry, Geoff, Geoff Evans. I have seven and none of them hold a candle to her.”

“Do you want her herself?”

“No, definitely as Raven.”

“Here.” Jeff says offering him a card filled out for Raven, “Take this. If this doesn’t do it for you, we’ll talk.”

“Awesome. We’ll definitely talk. Afterwards that is.”

Around Jeff the party is filled with girls wearing little to nothing, each desperately trying to out do the bunnies, stupidly trying to out do them at their own game. Bubble gum only comes in so many flavors, even when you mix and match those flavors after a while they all begin to look the same. Eventually Jeff finds that the products, thinking of them as people is even more sickening, around him are as shallow as the people who produced them. The same lack of individuality is shown in these caricatures of servitude, as the people who populate his school. He soon realizes the accidental wisdom of making Melinda believe she was his from years ago. Without that stability, without that deeper viewpoint she could not have told him what to expect, what he had to do in order to survive. Without that, her ability to understand what is happening, he would have settled for something shallow, something he now knows would have been fatal.

The teenage male in him is thrilled to watch the wares. The person, the individual, the thinking part of him though, is sickened. Many of the girls he remembers as far back as grade school being vibrant and outgoing. To see them now dressed in frills with hollow eyes hawking pointless wares in a market flooded with identical products in every way that counts, sickens him. He wanders the market trailed by his two new acquisitions wondering what the point of all this is.

Every guy here seems to think the only good girl is the one on her knees worshiping her master. All the girls end up looking the same to him. The costumes are interchangeable, the faces blank enough to be indistinct in the crowd. The bodies rapidly hardening as their new owners put them on exercise regimens designed to firm up soft bodies, that will actually cripple them in just a few months to years. Of the nearly eight hundred girls here, perhaps two dozen have rather than are arm candy. All but one of them has her toys just as blank eyed as any of the girls. The obvious though sickening quality of the bunnies makes itself known, if you are going to invest in the future it pays to have quality goods.

It is fortunate for him that the disdain on his face is mistaken for being toward the competition, not towards the idea. His loss of focus ends when he comes across star pitcher for the school baseball team. He has with him the expected collection, an eighteen year old football Cheerleader with a set of twins he recognizes just started this year, they might have just turned fourteen, he wishes, but knows haven’t. All three are in one piece form fitting swimsuits looking like they are ready for a swimming competition. The reason becomes obvious when one the twins opens her top to be fondled, the asshole had left marks on them. She was bruised all over her rib cage on the sides but not in front, the monster fondling her never looked, never noticed or didn’t care.

The white hot burning rage is suddenly cold, a burning cold just as brilliant as it had been a moment before, only cold now. As the gift of knowing and understanding kicks in Jeff feels a plan forming, an idea on how to get both even and square with them all. Forcing himself to wander onward he studies even closer the displays, the wares and most closely, the displayers. Patterns noticed before are studied closely now, sub patterns begin to emerge, an underlying pattern shows itself, Most of the guys holding multiple girls are as affected as the girls themselves, only differently.

It is also a carnalvil, he realizes. The process happening around him is the real trap, almost none of these guys would be able to hold down a regular job again. They would do what they were told from now on or risk losing the possessions they are now addicted to. In many ways he sees now, the girls are the lucky ones, they will never know the pain of this addiction. They will never suffer through the lives they will be leading from now on. Another hour passes as Jeff wanders on perusing the pack, fondling here and there just to keep mostly in character as he passes out business cards for blowjobs.

“Ok folks quiet down.” Simon announces on a megaphone, “We have counted the ballots. We have tabulated the results and we have us some winners.”

“Now,” Simon continues speaking normally after the crowd quiets down, “we have some interesting results. We have three winners, yet we also have only one. I give you the Teen Titans, at least their prettier half that is. Starfire, WonderGirl, Raven and our extra win as part of the set, Terra, our winners by a land slide. However, in a freak occurrence, they are all controlled by the same person, I give you all, Jeff. A few words if you please Jeff.”

“Hi,” Jeff mumbles after he reaches Simon, “My name is Jeff.”

“Jeff tell us, How did you achieve such amazing results?”

“Practice.”

“They are all so well done, who did you practice on?”

“Raven.”

“You mean Melinda?”

“No, I mean Raven. I first made her about three years ago. I spent two years perfecting her.”

“Holy shit.” Someone in the audience says with admiration.

“Now Jeff, a prize goes with wining the contest. You get to pick some new arm candy. Since all three winners are yours, you get to pick three new pieces for your collection.” Simon says obviously not thrilled with the judges decision or the popular vote in anyone’s eyes, “In addition the prize committee has decided on a bonus for you. Since all three winning positions went to you as well the Bonus winner we sometimes choose, you get to pick an extra piece to go with your extra piece. Who do you want?”

“I think my first choice,” Jeff says having been considering this for a while scanning the crowd, “Is the Porter twins.” He indicates pointing to a pair of thirteen year old girls in matching one piece swim suits now under harem girl outfits that only barely covered their budding breasts. The actual feeling that accompanies seeing them posturing as though they were grown Jeff is careful to keep well below the threshold of expression. He lets his evaluative glance look leering instead of evaluative so no one will understand he is judging there health for health not entertainment reasons.

“Nice first choices.” Simon says smiling at his perceived understanding of Jeff’s actions.

“Next is Peter Johnasen’s former girlfriend, Jean. I hear she is a treat.”

“Done.” Simon says, “And last but not least your bonus?”

“I choose.” Jeff says slowly dragging out the moment before speaking dramatically, ”Alexandra Covington as my bonus prize.”

“She’s not in the contest.” Simon states.

“She entered it when she entered her platform bearers.” Jeff states flatly not daring to hold his breath despite his stomach trying to crawl out of him from anxiety.

“We will have to confer for a few minutes Jeff,” Simon says signaling several people discretely scattered throughout the crowd, ”We will have an answer for you in a few minutes.”

“Take your time.” Jeff says watching the dejected owner of the twins brings them to him. Jeff’s attention though is on Peter’s former girlfriend, her current owner is annoyed because he had just gotten her the way he liked, now he will have to replace her.

“Peter,” Jeff says interrupting him talking to some other people after he finally locates him.

“Yeah.”

“I have a proposition for you.”

“Ok.” Peter says looking dejected at his former girlfriend now trailing quietly behind Jeff.

“I am willing to trade her back to you for a price.”

“Name it.”

“To be named later. For tonight the question is this. Would you rather have her loaned to you right now or use that card I gave you for Starfire?”

“Oh man.” Peter groans, “Look I know she is your step sister and all, but she is the best there is at head jobs man. The thought of her doing me is incredible. I hadn’t gotten that far with Jean yet, not sure I would have but man, Tam giving me a head job. I so hope you don’t mind but I want that.”

“I understand.” Jeff replies thinking of his own actions and desires under the influence of the champagne, You go enjoy her. We’ll talk in a few days then.”

“Hey man, thanks for understanding. Do you think there is anyway Tam could teach Jean how to umm.”

“It’ll up the cost for jean.”

“I’ll pay.”

“Ok, see you around.” Jeff says looking around for Simon wondering what the decision would be. His answer comes not in the form of words but of two security types setting a backwards hogtied with choke line around her neck and gagged Alex beside him.

“Simon sends his compliments.” The large man said with a deep confident voice, “She tried use her platform bearers as bodyguards when we asked her to step back to talk with us. Frankly, we were wanting to talk to her about what to do about you when she had them attack us. How do you want her? Drugged? Conditioned? Bunnied?”

“How about as is? Could I also get a box of champagne to go with her?”

“No problem. Where do you want her delivered? Your lab or Aries apartment?” he asks purposely giving away just how closely Jeff has been watched without him noticing.

“Arie’s please. Can you also deliver the ones she brought with her tonight?” Jeff replies hoping his nervousness doesn’t terminally show.

“I don’t see why not. You want the twins dropped off as well?”

“Please.”

“They’ll be waiting for you when you get back.”

“Thank you. Now I better go find my girls.” Jeff says scanning the crowd trying to look accustomed to having headstrong toys.

“Try in the pool. Somebody got the bright idea to have them kneeling in the shallow end of the pool to do their head jobs so everyone could see through their tops easier.” The security guy answers before he and his partner trundle off with their package.

“Terra.” Jeff shouts when he finds her near the pool watching in bemused horror. Raven and Starfire are kneeling in it with just their heads and shoulders showing, doing guy after guy sitting on the edge of the pool with their feet in the water.

“Yes Robin.” She answers deliberately turning her back on the pool to come over to Jeff.

“This is Jean.” Jeff says indicating the third girl trailing him, “Is she a victim or a deserved?”

“Deserved.” She says without hesitation indicating Jean is far from an angel, even by the standards of this place.

“Jean.” Jeff says turning to her.

“Yes master.” She replies in a sultry voice.

“Undress then go swimming until the line in front of the girls kneeling in the water is gone then return with them here and redress.”

“Yes master.” Jean replies complying with his orders.

Jeff watches fascinated as Jean undresses seductively while exuding the personality of a toaster oven as she does it. Watching her walk to the pool nude then jump in is kind of fun. Knowing there can’t be many cards left Jeff sits down in a chair to wait. Bunny and Miranda wait patiently behind him while he rests.

“Terra,” Jeff says after a few minutes.

“Yes Robin.”

“Why don’t you come over here and go down on me gently. Just a little something to take the edge off.”

“Of course Robin.” Terra replies kneeling in front him so she could bring him erect.

“All done.” Starfire says later waking him his half doze as she and Wondergirl approach.

“Did Peter Evans use his card?”

“Yes.”

“Wondergirl, have Starfire show him to you, do a blowjob on him while Starfire lets him fondle and suckle her bare breasts, work him over until he goes limp and passes out, then both of you return here.” Jeff orders seeing Simon by the pool enjoying Raven going down on him.

“Back in a bit.” Wondergirl says with a smile as they leave.

“Jean, kneel on my right. Bunny kneel on my left.” Jeff orders.

“Place my hand on a bare breast.” He orders once they are in place beside him. Massaging a breast on each of them, Jeff simply enjoys Terra working on him gently as he dozes off.

“We are done Robin.” Starfire announces waking him. Glancing around while waking himself the rest of the way up. Jeff can tell it is late because the party is breaking up.

“Miranda, Jean and Bunny.” Jeff orders, “Remain here until I return. The rest of you with me.”

“Yes sir.” They all echo far from in unison. They follow docilely as he steps a short distance away to speak to them in private. Returning them to trance so can wake them as themselves, Jeff needs only a minute or two thanks to his verbal triggers. When they return the girls are still waiting patiently.

“Miranda, Jean, Bunny.” Jeff says in the command voice he is perfecting, “You will obey these four second only to me, is that understood?”

“Yes sir.” They echo.

“Arie, get everyone loaded in the car, get ready to go. Tam, walk with me.” Jeff orders.

“Yes sir.” Arie replies smiling before herding everyone except Tam off.

“Tam,” Jeff begins hesitantly, “I’m sorry. I had to overplay my hand.”

“I know Jeff.” She replies quietly.

“I used the blank time earlier to invisibly compel you to challenge me.”

“I thought it was something like that. I didn’t think I would have ever done something like that, especially in public, yet I did.”

“I need a favor.”

“Anything, you know that.” Tam replies with a laugh.

“Seriously. I need you to do me a favor.”

“Ok. What?”

“Alex is being delivered to Aries apartment along with her entourage. I need some information from her. I need to know if her present to me, Miranda, still has a brain left. I need her intelligence if she had any left, let out. If there is nothing left then Alex is to end up just like Bunny, otherwise you four get to decide how exactly she ends up. I will begin the interrogation, you will finish it.”

“Why me?” Tam asks.

“Because I need someone with a mad to take out in charge of it. I am in no shape to more than begin tonight, yet it needs to start tonight and continue.”

“Why the rush?”

“Because if I wait till I recover, I will crush her mind like the bug it is and that is to kind of a fate for her.”

“Ok. I’ll do it. You get the ball rolling and I will finish it.”

“Thanks Tam.” Jeff says wandering toward the car where the others are by now waiting.

Given the load, the ride home is uneventful. The scene waiting at Arie’s apartment would be amusing if Jeff were in a different frame of mind. The single guard in the hallway sitting on a folding chair seems designed to look ridiculous. His two partners inside aren’t. The one in charge is the same one from the party.

“Hi.” Jeff says greeting him as they enter.

“Hi yourself. Get a house full tonight don’t you?”

“Seems so. Are they, “Jeff asks pointing to Alex’s toys, “transferred or what?”

“They are shall we say temporarily assigned to the owner of whatever house or apartment they are in. Since this is in their minds your place, they obey you.”

“Ok.” Jeff replies somewhat confused as to what comes next.

“By the way, your mass spectrometer feed trays need to be cycled. You got distracted the last few days and let them run out.”

“Uhh.”

“Don’t panic. We always get one or very rarely two who try to figure it all out. They always have some objection to what we do, so we watch anyone who fits the outline. We thought we were going to have to grab you and those near you until earlier tonight. Once you showed those four under control, especially waking control, we no longer have any concerns about you.”

“Umm, Uhh, Thanks?” Jeff stammers, suddenly sick to his stomach scared at just how close he had come.

“Not a problem, we just rarely see anyone new to things go for this advanced of a control.”

“So you watch pretty much everyone?” Jeff asks trying to change the subject.

“Yes. We watch those we have even the slightest reason to suspect.”

“Just watch?”

“Exactly, we might have missed someone. By just watching we get to see if they contact someone we missed, or someone we missed contacts them.”

“Oh.” Jeff replies feeling safer by the minute, or maybe dead, he isn’t sure.

“We debated putting the next sequence in place but decided against it. Anyway, have a nice night.”

“Thanks.” Jeff replies watching him leave.

“Now what?” Arie asks.

“Now I need two hammocks, some more rope and a few tent poles.”

“For what?” she asks.

“In a moment.” Jeff says closing his eyes thinking for a moment, “Everyone, these are my four originals, you will obey them second only to me. Respond.”

“Yes, sir, master, lord” Answers Jeff’s order.

“Arie I really need those things if you wouldn’t mind.”

“Ok.” Arie replies puzzled. Ten minutes later she sees for herself. Jeff builds a hanging rack out of the two frames. Held apart by tent poles, he now has a perfect frame to hang Alex. With the help of the football players he soon has Alex hung nude face up at waist level in spite of her struggles. Her arms are straight out to the ends of one hammock strung under her taking the weight of her shoulders. Her legs spread all the way apart to the other leaving her hips hanging free. The frames are held separated by the poles. With most of her shoulder weight taken by the netting under her and her legs hanging free, Alex is only mildly discomforted by being hung up still gagged.

“Mary and Tam,” Jeff orders, “Go get everyone except Bunny, Jean and Miranda bedded down for the night in one the spare rooms. Arie and Melinda, lets get started.”

“Ok.” The girls reply.

“Hi Alex.” Jeff says standing between her legs, “Don’t worry, your head will have the netting removed so it can hang down in a few minutes. First, I wanted you to realize your position.” He says continuing speaking as his fingers find the little spots to masturbate Alex. No sound leaves her when her eyes go wide as her body responds the only way it can, with arousal.

“I have some questions for you Alex.” Jeff says picking up a vibrator from the floor where he placed it earlier. Exploring her he finds what he seeks, she jerks around fighting when he begins inserting it in her anally, he succeeds easily anyway. “I need you to answer them truthfully, it determines your fate.” He says just before he turns it on.

“If I like your answers,” Jeff says picking up a second vibrator before inserting it in her as well then turning it on, “Then it will go easier on you.”

“If I don’t, then it go harder on you.” Alex hears Jeff say as she feels him begin masturbating her again. His next words are lost in her bodies response. Then his hand is massaging her bare breasts one at a time before she feels him begin suckling her as well. The feeling is incredible and sickening at once. His violation and her helplessness combine to give her a self defensive near orgasm in just half a minute, the world goes weird for a moment before she hears him speaking again.

“Is Miranda’s mind intact?” Jeff asks.

“Yes!” Alex wants to shout, tries to shout, but can’t. Her mouth is stuffed with the gag filling it, preventing her from even moving her tongue. Then feels betrayed as her body orgasms again, properly this time.

“Nod for yes, shake your head for no.” Jeff orders then smiles at the vigorous nod, “I am going to remove your gag, if you tell me how to release Miranda with her mind intact you get to keep yours. If you fail to help me release her then you will be just like Bunny be the time you awaken. Do you understand?”

“I thought so.” Jeff says in response to her nod.

“Miranda time to dance, River tam is calling.” Alex says as soon as her gag is gone before he has even removed the vibrators.

“Acknowledged.” Miranda says before falling asleep.

“What did you just do?” Jeff asks angrily.

“She will sleep for a while now.” Alex says desperately, “When she wakes up she will be completely passive until someone tells her River Tam is dancing then she will be compelled to obey that person.”

“Serenity fan I take it?” Jeff asks surprised.

“Not really, just unique code words. What are you going to do to me?”

“I am not going to do much it turns out.” Jeff replies smiling, “I was going to make you humiliate yourself daily if there was nothing left of Miranda. Since it appears there will be, you will instead belong to my four originals. They get to keep you instead of me. Since they have little experience, you get to be their guinea pig. First however I have a question. What would have happened if I had taken Miranda?”

“She would have been your mindless slave.”

“So taking her virginity would have broken her mind?”

“Yes.” Alex answers hoping honesty will grant mercy.

“Why would you do something like that?” Jeff asks removing both vibrators.

“Because I could.” Alex answers looking scared.

“Do you like being the helpless one?” Jeff asks spreading her buttox cheeks before entering there.

“No.” Alex grunts feeling him enter her.

“Why not?” Jeff asks thrusting a couple of time to prove he can before withdrawing.

“Oh God.” Alex says trembling as she feels Jeff line up to enter her again, this time normally.

“Why not?” Jeff asks thrusting into her hard several times.

“Please.” Alex whines as she feels him in her again before he withdraws. Reinserting the vibrators Jeff smiles as he sees her understand what he is doing next.

“Why?” Jeff asks maneuvering the Hammock netting to let Alex’s head drop backwards.

“Mercy.” Alex pleads knowing that he will fill her mouth in just a moment, then force her to swallow.

“Last chance Alex. You are going to swallow, you get no choice on that. Answer and I may order them to go easy on you.”

“Please, I can’t take being helpless.” Alex chokes out desperately pleading, “Please?”

“Good, but not good enough. Bite me and you don’t wake up.” Jeff says forcing himself into her mouth. Alex is trapped, Jeff is moving in and out of her mouth demanding she keep a seal on him. Every time she hesitates he does something to her throat and she can’t breath. Slowly her world constricts to the vibrators, him massaging her breasts and the feel slash taste of him in her mouth. The addition of him masturbating her again sends her over the top, her body spasms in involuntarily induced orgasm. It won’t stop, it just goes on and on, then she feels him, tastes him, climax as well. She swallows, It is humiliating for someone of her class to be forced, but she has no choice, so she swallows not truly aware of Jeff talking to her, just as unaware of her head nodding in response.

“Oh god.” Alex mumbles as consciousness returns.

“Why Alex?” Jeff asks again.

“Because if I control them, they can’t try to control me.” She answers then blinks in surprise.

“Sounds like an honest answer.” Jeff concedes moving back between her legs, “I was going to have the football players you had made into platform bearers do you all three ways at the same time. Instead I will just do you myself again then go to bed leaving you to their mercies.”

“Please don’t.” Alex begs as she feels Jeff remove the front vibrator leaving the rear one in and on.

“Why not?” Jeff asks masturbating her.

“Oh God, please no.” Alex pleads as she feels Jeff line himself up just before he enters her.

“Say thank you for my mercy.’ Jeff orders thrusting as hard as he can before reaching awkwardly up to her breasts for handles.

“Ahh, Ahh.” Alex stammers as she feels him pushing in then out of her in time with massaging her breasts.

“Say thank you.” Jeff orders again adding tweaking her nipples to his efforts.

“OH God.” Alex stammers as her body responds to the electric tingles spreading all over her with arousal and the edges of an approaching orgasm.

“Last chance.”

“I, uhh.” Alex is murmuring when her body spasms with another self defensive orgasm. Her back arches in agony and ecstasy as her world narrows to just what Jeff is doing to her, leaving her unable to speak.

“Drink up.” Alex hears someone say as they begin trickling champagne into her mouth. She is swallowing before the words are completely understood. She has no idea how much champagne she is given. The last coherent sight she has is Jeff still playing with breasts as he thrusts in her, her last feeling is her body reveling in it while she sucks on the smooth hard thing tingling her tonsils.

“She’s yours.” Jeff says pulling out as he steps away from Alex, “I am going to bed, have all the fun you want. Make her however you want, I just don’t care what happens to her anymore.”

“I have an idea.” Melinda says with a not smile.

“Indulge yourselves.” Jeff says heading for where Miranda is laying to pick her up, “Bunny, Jean, with me.”

“Yes sir.” Bunny says followed a moment later by Jean. They follow him as he carries Miranda into one of the bedrooms. As the door closes Jeff loses track of the girls talking about the best revenge on Alex.

“Jean.” Jeff says getting her attention as he sets Miranda down in the corner, “Make Miranda as comfortable as you can then join Bunny and I on the bed.

“Yes sir.” Jean replies moving to obey by putting a pillow under Miranda’s head before covering her with a blanket.

“Bunny,” Jeff asks undressing, “Do you know how to do full body massages?”

“Yes sir, of course sir.”

“Good. I want a full body massage, show Jean how at the same time. Jean learn what Bunny has to show and teach you”

“Yes sir.” Bunny replies waiting for him to lay down. Jeff enjoys an obviously well trained Bunny showing and explaining to Jean what she is doing and why as she does it. Jeff’s last memories that night are of Bunny explaining muscle groups to Jean as she works her way down his back.

“We await your command.” Wakes Jeff in the morning. The clock says seven forty one, three hours sleep, while the early morning sun reveals the thirteen year old nude natural brunette twins standing at rigid attention at the foot of his bed awaiting his orders.

“Go get dressed.” Jeff mumbles trying to wake up before he throws up.

“Yes master.” They say unison, “What shall we wear?”

“Just go put some clothes on then wait for me in the main room.” He orders trying not to think about what kind of person could do that to them while he mentally orders his stomach to abstain.

“Yes master.” They reply in stereo.

“Jean.” Jeff says shaking her awake by playing with her breasts, “Go wait in the main room with the twins. Bunny, go get Arie, tell her I said to come here then wait on the main room also.”

“Yes sir.” Jean then bunny replies heading out behind the twins.

“Yeah Jeff.” A tired looking but also very happy looking Arie says a minute later poking her face in the door.

“Come on in.’ Jeff says, “Close the door behind you, I need to talk about all this and the lump in the corner.”

“Can it wait a while?”

“Why?”

“We are at a very fun though delicate stage with Alex.”

“Delicate?”

“You showed me the tape from the night you first programmed us, I adlibbed based on that.”

“Adlibbed?”

“Kind of.” Arie says looking sheepish.

“How kind of?”

“Alex is going to play Simon says from now on. The difference is that anyone actually named Simon can override the orders of anyone else except you, she always obeys you. The game is that she has to obey any direct order that follows someone saying Simon Says.”

“Sounds fitting.”

“We are also giving her several modes of operation.”

“Several? Modes?”

“Several things that if Simon says she is, she becomes, for a while at least.”

“Spill it.” Jeff orders very serious then spoils it with a laugh.

“Horny, she will want sex more than anything. Mannequin or freeze, she becomes a posable dress dummy. Agreeable, she readily agrees with whatever they want. Suggestible, she believes whatever they say. Hoover, she does a blowjob on who ever the person says to. Ragdoll, she goes totally limp until they are done with her. Good Doggy, she becomes a totally obedient four legger for a while, remembering it feeling great to be their obedient slave."

“So all I have to do is say Simon says and issue an order?”

“Everyone else yes, you no.” Arie replies smiling, “You can just order her. When we are done, she will not be able to refuse any request you make or order you give.”

“Sounds fun.” Jeff replies thinking of the hoytie toytie rich girl forced to obey.

“It is, it will be. At least I hope it will be.”

“Any idea how much longer it will take?” Jeff asks curious.

“We will be at this for a while especially as we are having to learn as we go. Her platform bearers have been a lot of help keeping her stimulated.”

“How are you gals holding up?”

“We’re ok.” Arie answers, “Getting some revenge on someone like Alex is helping in a lot of ways.”

“As long as you are sure you all ok.”

“We are.”

“Then a different question. What do you know about Jean?”

“Rich bitch. Likes attention, likes to prick tease. Deserves her fate, enjoy taking your frustrations out on her please, lots of frustrations I hope.”

“Ouch. Any idea what to do about the twins? I am pretty sure they are no longer virgins but thirteen is to young for my tastes, in fact I think the asshole who had them needs something bad to happen to him.”

“I don’t know,” Arie answers thinking hard, “Maybe assign them to Bunny?”

“This is getting out of hand.”

“It started out of hand.”

“Sorry about the party last night. I needed something to umm.”

“I know, we all know. You did the best you could. Thanks by the way for letting us run around as ourselves last night. We were able to gather further information, it seems a lot of parents are getting out of town for a while.”

“Getting out of town?”

“Almost three quarters of the parents with kids in high school are taking off for a couple of weeks. Mine are sticking around, they never interfere in my life directly anyway. Yours and Mary’s are leaving for a couple of weeks like most of the rest.”

“Why now?”

“No idea but you have an open field now.”

“I need to get home.” Jeff observes, “Like the guy said last night I have a lot of work to do on my spectrograph, I need to get more slides ready.”

“Then you are in luck. Miranda over there is has a science minor in food chemistry, her major is some sort anthropology thing. I bet she could run your spectrometer just fine.”

“Let’s find out.” Jeff says heading to the nude woman under covers just laying there impassively.

“Miranda, “Jeff asks standing beside her, “Can you hear me?”

“Yes.” Miranda answers quietly.

“Do you know how to run a laser spectrometer with informeter?”

“Yes.”

“I realize that this is all kind of weird right now but I need you to not panic, can you do that?”

“I am not sure?”

“If I release you from passivity can you remain calm?” Jeff asks sitting down.

“I think so.” Miranda answers.

“River Tam is dancing.” Jeff says triggering her release from passivity as she is compelled to obey his orders. Before Jeff can say anything else though, Miranda has rolled over toward him snaking both hands toward him as fast as she can. Before he can speak her hands lock around his throat blocking off all air so he cannot order her to do anything, like not kill him.

“You’re all gonna pay.” She whispers, “Everyone of you slimy sons of bitches are going to pay for what you did to me. You get to be first.”

“Let him go.” Jeff hears Arie order as his vision begins to blur while he discovers that she is stronger than he is, a lot stronger.

“I said let him go.” Arie repeats moving toward her.

“Go away toy.” Miranda orders virtually ignoring Arie while concentrating on choking Jeff.

“Stop struggling Jeff.” Arie orders, “Let me handle this.”

“Go away toy, I have no quarrel with you.” Miranda replies puzzled by why Jeff is relaxing apparently trusting Arie.

“Listen yourself Bitch.” Arie says from behind her as she places a small knife she produced from somewhere, against Miranda’s throat just at the jugular vein. “You keep this up and I will have to spend five grand this afternoon replacing the carpet in here after I kosher your ass out all over it.”

“He’s just another woman abusing man, what’s one more or less.”

“One.” Arie says laying the blade flat against her throat for a speed slash.

“Why do you care? He can’t order you around anymore after this.”

“Two.” Arie says moving the blade just enough to make the smallest of creases with the smallest of blood spots.

“Ok I’m holding.” Miranda says freezing as she feels the nick of the blade.

“Quit choking him. Jeff, don’t speak, let me handle this.”

“Ok.” Miranda says relaxing her hands allowing Jeff to breath though not to speak.

“You need to listen to me real close. He is not your enemy.”

“He’s male.”

“He is not your enemy. I am not your enemy. Your enemy is in another bedroom being conditioned as we speak. She is being made like you were only awake and aware of it.”

“Being?”

“Yes, being. Jeff got her as a prize in last nights competition. I don’t know, I can’t imagine what you have gone through, I won’t even try. Do you remember me from last night?”

“Yes, you are one his.” Miranda replies puzzled, “I saw you responding to the business cards.”

“I am, yet I am also myself in spite of what you saw last night.” Arie replies eyeing the blood drops forming on the knife edge.

“You are his puppet.” Miranda says eyeing Aries position looking for a way to grab the knife without getting her throat cut.

“Yes and no. As myself he can order me, but I can resist until he truly insists. As my teen titans persona I don’t question anything he wants, but as myself I can and do. All four of us can, who do you think is conditioning Alex right now?”

“He still controls you, like she did me. He can order you to do something or someone just like she could order me to. I was so afraid during my lucid moments that she would order me to sleep with someone. That would have broken what was left of me.” Miranda says crying as she loosens her grip on Jeff even more.

“Why do you think he didn’t take you last night. She sent you with him to get screwed, he didn’t take you.”

“Why not?” Miranda asks feeling something like hope, yet still to scared and scarred to look at it.

“Because you couldn’t have said no. He doesn’t like it that way.”

“He’s male, he takes it any way he can get it, they all do.”

“Jeff, “ Arie says with a smile, “I need you to order her to obey me and only me, no longer even you.”

“Miranda,” Jeff blurts before she has a chance to object, “You will obey Arie and only Arie from this time forward until and unless she says otherwise by passing control on to someone else.”

“Please Miranda,” Arie pleads, “Let him go. He’s harmless to you now. You no longer have to obey him, only me. I am asking you, please let him go.”

“Agghhh.”

“Please Miranda, please let him go. I don’t want to order you, I want you to decide to because it’s the right thing to do.”

“I don’t understand.” Miranda mumbles relaxing enough for Jeff to move away as she feels something in her shift until she is feeling compelled to obey Arie.

“It’s ok.” Arie says reassuringly, “He can’t hurt you now. That’s how important control is to him, he just let you be bound to me instead of him, it means nothing to him. He will not keep you, he does not want to keep you.”

“But he’s male.”

“Yes as a matter of fact he is, so what?”

“Male evil.”

“That’s Alex talking, what do you think? I order you to tell me what you yourself think.”

“I uhh.”

“You don’t know do you?”

“Umm.”

“I asked you a question,” Arie says firmly, “Answer it.”

“I don’t know.” Miranda admits unconsciously relaxing as she tries to figure out where the impulse and desire came from.

“I think you were made to desire the death of any male who did anything that might free you.”

“I was?”

“I think so.” Arie replies.

“Why?”

“Because Alex feared any male in a position of authority.”

“Feared?”

“She is no longer exactly or any longer completely herself.”

“So she is no longer a danger to me?”

“Nor anyone else.”

“How?” Miranda asks slowly relaxing her hold as the emotional storm begins to dissipate.

“Jeff is not what you think,” Arie answers removing the knife, “He is kind and gentle. Everything he has done with us has been for our own protection.”

“I don’t understand. I am not like this, I don’t let myself be bossed around. I do not! hurt people. I would have umm.”

“You would have killed him.” Arie says flatly.

“I would have.” Miranda answers looking at the still silent Jeff under her, “Killed him.”

“Yes you would have, several of Alex’s former toys have had their warranties run out that way.”

“They’re uhh.”

“Dead.” Arie confirms, “She made them go crazy, try to kill their new owners. She arranges it so that when the owners try to set them partly free to enhance the fun, it looks like they let them go to far.”

“How can you trust him? Now that I thinking clearly, or clearer anyway. I can really see that you really are yourself. How can you trust someone who controls you?”

“Nice of you to notice, Mind letting Jeff up now.”

“I umm, ohh, sorry.” Miranda stammers as she realizes she still has Jeff pinned under her then starts standing up.

“Because he controls my body not my mind.”

“Huhh?”

“Jeff can you go check on the rest of your brood. Mir and I need to talk. I think I need to fill her in on what is really happening.”

“You sure?”

“Unfortunately.”

“Your ball, you run with it.”

“Thanks Jeff.”

“No problem Arie, I trust you.” Jeff replies heading to the door as fast as he can without convincing himself he is running away.

“Miranda, chair, sit down, shut up, listen.” Is the last thing Jeff hears from them as he exits the room as quickly as the shredded pieces of his dignity allow.