The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Underneath it all.

Chapter 5

This story is a work of fiction.

Resemblance to persons and or places is purely unintentional and coincidence. This story is for entertainment purposes only,

Events and techniques in this story do not work as portrayed. Chemicals and herbs described do not exist or do not work as described in this story.

Do not try this with or without consent on anyone.

Enjoy.

Still looking for feedback.

Amaranth – only for those who get the joke.
* * *

Melinda wakes up during this and watches. She knows why this is happening, has watched it happen in the past, fears watching it happen in the future again. The next step in the pattern is taking place a little ahead of schedule, but it’s here. Fortunately the boosted levels of Estrogen and progesterone analogs would keep any of the girls from getting pregnant if they forgot to use protection or take their pills. This phase should only last a few days. Looking at their responses, Jeff must have used a lot of the champagne on the girls when he conditioned them. Melinda though just waits, he will wake soon and want to know how she is. He always does after one of his sessions of having her be his Raven for a while.

While in other places Mary wakes feeling better than she has in a long while. Tam is bright and chipper this morning making breakfast for the family noting that Jeff must have stayed at Aries place as she does the dishes before heading off for school intending to catch Mary early. Across the city of Vargas many students are having similar mornings, none are quite as far along as Tam, Arie and Mary though because no one else had as much of the champagne. By day after tomorrow that will change as the full delayed affects start to hit. When tha happens the affected will be driven to have as much sex as they can stand, this is to get them used to having sex with who ever happens to have their reigns at the moment. Many a girl who doesn’t have a titty shot with their boyfriend will have that impulse today. By the weekend seven eighths of the affected will have done that.

Only half awake Jeff can feel a himself being mouthed by someone and struggles awake almost in time to see who before he climax’s. Arie swallows smiling as Jeff’s eyes defocus even faster than they had been focussing. Melinda watches amused as Jeff fails in his effort to wake himself, passing back out for a few minutes. While Arie is waiting for Jeff to wake up Melinda tells her that she is catching a quick shower. She also reminds Arei that she and Jeff should shower also before heading to school. Curious she also Aries opinion of whether Jeff is more of a robin or a Mungo the magnificent?

Watching Jeff wake up, all the way this time, a very confused Arie asks what on earth Melinda is talking about and why that I’m satisfied look of temptation to do something wrong just because it feels good?

“Well, I um, I, I had to improvise a little last night, trying to get past Simons controls without triggering anything he might have leftover as a safeguard. I also needed a way to easily access her without all of the time spent the way I have so far.” Jeff answers her looking decidedly sheepish.

“What did you do Jeffy?” Arie asks in that I’m either really proud or really pissed tone.

“I needed a way in, consistently. It needed to at least in Melinda’s view predate what Simon did to her so I kind of adlibbed a little, a lot.”

“Adlibbed?”

“Yes, You see, I uh, supplemented Melinda’s memories a little. You remember about three years ago when you’re parents got this place telling you that it would be yours to live in when it was time for you to prep for college?” Jeff says sheepishly.

“Yes,”

“Well what I did was add a couple of things to Melinda’s memories of that time, and some since.”

“Spill it!” Arie orders.

“I modified and added to the memories of when you, Tam and Mary had that celebration Melinda acted as chaperone for. I added that I had shown up stuck tagging along with Tam. Then that Melinda and I had gotten talking because I had a crush on her, wanted nothing to do with you three or whatever all you were talking about all night and she would talk to me.”

“And?”

“Well, “ Jeff stumbles on, “I added that we talked about a lot of things and finally about how characters in anime thought in order to justify what they do in the series, you know, if they were real. Anyway what she remembers is reading an article in a psychology magazine, it had that talked about how hypnotically induced role playing could be used to predict what a person would do by simulating them. Using another person playing them in an induced state and how this could help profile unknown perps in time critical murder or terror cases.”

“And you what, talker her into letting you try to demonstrate on her?”

“She thinks it was the alcohol talking but yes, she lets me talk her into letting me try to hypnotize her, then if I succeeded she would let me make her into Raven who she looks so much like anyway. That she had gone along with it on a lark not thinking for moment I could even hypnotize her, let alone get her into a frame of mind to play a role for a while. So in her mind what happened is that the alcohol relaxes her far more than she had planned on, letting me talk her down gently, easing her into a rather deep trance. Once deep enough in trance as agreed she would let have or make her assume the role of raven enthralled. After getting her under deep enough it enabled me to talk her into actually doing it. I then had her as Raven move around experimenting with my control. Meanwhile I was scared enough I didn’t really do anything but order her to move around on command. Before waking her I gave her as strong of a suggestion or command as I could that she would let me put her under again no matter what. She wakes finding that she likes it, the raven state that is, she suspects that I may have made her like it but the release from thinking and stress is still great enough to overcome her fear. She thinks she can get the brake without to much trouble. Since I was in her mind an intimidatble geek, she can keep from completely having my way with her by threatening me with dire harm if I try to do to much with or to her.”

“So she is? She allows?” Arie asks both intrigued and something else she can’t put words to.

“She states that I will and I agree to stay above her waist. She then proceeded to remove her shirt and bra running my hands over everywhere I was allowed to play, then yes, it happens several times. I make Raven stronger each time and Melinda more and more used to completely letting go knowing I will stay above her waist as agreed. It happens mostly when she needs to take a break for a while from the stresses of school or life. One thing leads to another with me getting more and more actual control during her time as Raven until I can really order her around. Since I behaved, after a while she decided to seduce me in order to reign in what I am tempted to get her to do with out knowing. She then lets me fully have her as Raven almost all I want. As long as I don’t do anything I haven’t done with her first, leave no marks, take no pictures and tell absolutely no one about it, I get to have her fully. Until she leaves for Phoenix to go to College.”

“And these get togethers. Can’t call them dates, happen I suppose, here?”

“Yes, with me making Raven stronger, easier to access and deeper each time while also insuring she is unable to tell anyone at all about it. Her conscious silence is because the time to relax is helping her, mine is because I get to have her at all at first. Then later as Raven enthralled to serve me, but only so long as I keep my mouth shut.” Jeff says with apprehension at Aries reaction.

“Let me guess, she thinks you have been making these states stronger, perhaps making Raven accessible without her knowledge. Perhaps not remembering what all you do sometimes, but since the breaks feel good and you have not really broken the bargain she lets you?”

“She suspects of course, but like you observed she doesn’t really mind as long as I respect the terms of our agreement and tell no one, that’s what she believes anyway. She also believes that you know but have remained silent making sure I don’t hurt her but apparently glad that she is getting what she needs even if it is weird. Less concerned than you might otherwise be because I am your friend Tam’s brother who often must tag along to appease parents concerns about what happens here.”

“Good, nice ploy.” Arie says thinking, “Makes a nice cover. Explains your old access to her, your presence here, how comfortable she is with you and if the lid blows off, how you could know how to condition the three of us.”

“Thanks, I’m nervous though, what if I missed something?”

“I’ll bet you didn’t though. Anyway on the real side of things for a moment, is Raven a nonconsensual thing now? Can you access her even if Melinda says no?”

“Yes, “ Jeff replies, “I can even have Raven have Melinda do things if needed with Melinda never knowing a thing about it.”

“Ok, we have a long week ahead of us, now that Melinda is done in the shower you get one then I will, then lets get to school and get this week over with.”

The day had begin weird enough for Arie, the turn it takes at school is over the top. Over snack break Mary and Tam approach her asking if she thinks Jeff might be willing to play a part, to play their, all of theirs that is, boyfriend or whatever the right word would be for the current craze. Arie is puzzled until Tam explains about all the girls that have the topless shots taken by their boyfriends. She doesn’t want to lose social status or draw attention by being left out but can’t just let anyone take pictures of her. She needs a titty shot but can’t let her just lost him to arm candy boyfriend have one. He would share it with his friends, they would share it, and soon enough her parents would hear about it, then her world as she knows it would end. Jeff taking it would be great. As her stepbrother, he is no relation so she can keep her social place without her picture being shared. As her stepbrother, her parents would never believe even if they heard about it and Jeff would never share that picture.

“You know Tam,” Arie says smiling for the benefit of the snack break crowd milling around them, “We could just take the picture ourselves you know.”

“I know,” Tam answers downcast, “But now the boyfriends have countersigned the pictures and the boyfriends get one as well.”

“Oh,”

“Yeah, Oh.” Tam replies.

“He’s gentle Arie. Jeff wouldn’t try to get anything out of it, he’ll help us.”

“Yeah he is,” Arie says agreeing outloud while thinking of what Jeff had said about Tam and Mary giving him a thanks for the rescue blowjob that only Mary remembers, “He’ll help us.”

“I thought so to.” Tam says with an odd lilt to her voice.

“One condition though,” Arie says firmly.

“What, no playing?” Mary and tam ask almost together.

“No, “Arie replies with a grin, “If he wants anything for helping us I do it.”

“What, why?” Tam asks.

“Well to be honest with you,” Arie replies being anything but, “I have been looking for an excuse to play with him anyway and thanking him for getting us out of that party, this is a great one. We could be like them if he hadn’t.” She finishes pointing out at the crowd toward no one in particular.

“You have been?” Mary asks with a small gasp.

“Yeah.”

“Strictly above the waist,” Arie says with a grin, “At least mine that is. He’ll do what ever we want him to, and he’ll do it happily, I guarantee it.”

“When do you think?” Mary asks nervously.

“Lets plan on tonight.” Arie says with a wicked grin.

The huddle breaks sending the girls off in different directions. Arie thinks long and hard about how to handle this with Jeff. That he would do it she had no doubt, that he would be unhappy she doubted even less. In a way she feels sorry for Jeff, he is caught in a tug of war he doesn’t even understand; she is caught with him as is Tam and Mary. He would normally be ecstatic to have Mary pose topless for him, however getting it this way rather than her actually deciding on her own would be devastating to him. His goal is to get Mary on his own not by using he controls he has, this will be a major setback in his plans, maybe poisoning the well he wanted fresh later.

“They what?” Jeff asks as Arie explains on the way back to her place after school.

“Look Jeff,” Arie says waiting for the light to change, “They need this. They have no idea what is going on, they just want to fit in as best they can with as little hassle as possible. Mary won’t hold this against you, in fact from the sound of it she might not mind anyway. You should have seen her face when I said I was planning on thanking you for the rescue from the party, she actually turned red. Fortunately, Tam didn’t notice, however she did have a good point. You are the logical one to take and have any topless picture of her, you won’t share it, you won’t brag, you won’t let it fall into the wrong hands, like say a parents.”

“Ok, Ok, you made your point.” Jeff agrees dejectedly as they approach the turn to Aries place, “How do I play this.” Arie is silent considering just how to handle it, once they are in her apartment thankfully alone since Melinda appears to be at the store.

“Look Jeff,” She says sitting on the couch, “Let them bring it up. I will try to steer things as best I can, however you must not let a clue leak about what you did to them. They have no clue at this point and that is their best protection.”

“How?”

“Look at it this way, as far as they are concerned we, they and I, have gotten off scott free from the whole girlfriends are bubble wrapping craze. They are thankful, let them spin that they have no clue and find some way to demonstrate that they are controlled subtly and you instantly gain status and protect all three of us.”

“Demonstrate it? Are you nuts?” Jeff hisses.

“Yes, demonstrate it. You probably didn’t hear about it yet but a party has been arranged for this weekend, it’s a costume party for the boyfriends to show off their toys, um girlfriends. The more controlled a girl is shown to be, the better her standing in the new bubblehead class. Since those same bubbleheads control the social ladder you have to hide somewhere in it. Those outside of it are sure to draw attention, attention we don’t need. If you can show you control us then you gain status, if you can show you have had your hooks into us for a while then you gain real status, a place among the top. Otherwise it’s try to hide in rapidly shrinking pool of the untapped, at this rate in the next two weeks every girl in school will either be a bubblehead or have compliant arm candy of her own.”

“And why would I want that? Why do I want a social standing”

“Silly Goose, you need to know more about all this, this is how you do it. You show them that you were playing their game before they started.” Arie says showing deviousness to him she had always hidden from everyone before.

“Once I started coming to my senses I kind of figured I should hide what I had done. You know the whole not go to jail thing.”

“Don’t worry, with the kind of controls you have, none of us could file a complaint even if we wanted to which you haven’t given us a reason to.”

“Hold on,” Jeff says palming his face in frustration.

“Ok, It’s simple. There is a rumor of a contest at the party to see whose date is the most into the role defined by their costume.”

“Party?” Jeff asks starting to catch up with the backlog of words.

“Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that?” Aries asks grinning.

“Let me see, my sister and the girl I really want to like me on her own not because I control her, they need me to take topless pictures of them for their own protection. I need to demonstrate that I control them in order to raise my social standing, but no, no mention of a party. I might have missed it somewhere in there though so please reenlighten me.”

“Sorry,”

“It’s ok Arie.” Jeff says visibly calming himself after his outburst.

“It’s sudden, but Saturday night there is another party at Adam’s place.”

“Another? Already?”

“Yes,” Arie replies counting off things on her fingers, “First it is a costume party, Second it’s cosplay, third it is kind of an audition to see who places where in the social ladder, Four,”

“Cosplay?”

“Yes, Cosplay. It’s shorthand for costume play, normally japanime but almost anything will do, it involves taking on the role of the costume you wear.”

“In this town? That sounds kind of porny.” Jeff says trying to sound serious.

“umhh, um.”

“I know, bad pun.”

“Yeah, anyway what this will be is a contest to see whose arm candy plays their role the best. Who ever has the best performing arm candy wins, the winner gets to pick an extra ornament for the night.” Arie says with odd intensity.

“Sounds intense, and weird.”

“It is intense, It’s also out of character. However it also happening and everyone is attending. Not attending will be a large red flag to the opposition that you are a threat.”

“So what am I supposed to do, spend all week hypnotizing you three into being japanime cosplay dolls so we can hide in plain sight, hopefully escaping notice while trying to find out what is happening?” Jeff asks.

“Essentially yes, just watch. When Mary and Tam show up one of them will bring up hypnotizing all three of us in order to take on the expected rolls at the party.”

“How can something this big happen so quick without anyone noticing? Won’t any parents notice that little Johnny has gotten a new pet? Or that there little Jane has become one?”

“You would be surprised at how many things go unnoticed in today’s world. Parents using daycare because both of them are working rarely notice anything until it is to late. Look at where we are now, do you honestly think this place is anything other than a baby sitting service for the rich who are to busy to look after there own kids?” Arie says with a certain grimness that puzzles Jeff.

“So they really can be that clueless? Who can we call for help?”

“Yes they can and they often are. No one, we can call no one because all it would take is for one of them to involved and our cover is blown, then it’s bubblewrap for brains for us.”

“Oh,” Jeff says sullenly, “I wanted time to get to know Mary, time to win her over on my own. I don’t want to own her, I want all of her not just her obedience.”

“Sorry Jeff, I really am, but this time you don’t get what you want.”

An hour passes as they wait for the others to show up. Arie makes a light dinner while Jeff tries hopelessly to lose himself in video games. The efforts to distract themselves is a total loss for both, though neither are willing to let their misery out while they put on a brave face for the other. By the time Mary & Tam arrive Jeff is a nervous wreck. Arie is suspiciously calm in Jeff’s eyes, but can find nothing to tell him why he has that impression. Conversation is short and disjointed as they settle around the coffee table in front of the TV.

“Jeff,” Tam says speaking first, “We need you to do us a favor. It may sound a little weird but we really need it.”

“What kind of favor?” Jeff asks sure where this is headed but unsure how it will get there.

“We need you to um,” Mary stammers.

“They need you to,” Melinda surprises them from the doorway entering the apartment taking a deep calming breath before continuing, “To hypnotize them so they can take on a cosplay role in this Saturdays party. They know that attending is a terrible risk but can’t come up with any good reason not to go.”

“Umh,” Mary & Tam stammer as one, “We um.”

“If this proceeds like before, they will also need you take some topless pictures of them. You will need to sign the pictures so they can countersign giving the girls proof of having their own guy. Only then will they will be safe from those who obviously want them to be little bubbleheads good only for sex.” Melinda says gathering groceries from the floor, speaking as she heads toward the kitchenette.

“Umh,” Mary stammers yet again trying desperately to speak.

“Don’t worry girls,” Melinda says pulling up a chair to join them, “Jeff here is the king of cosplay. I can personally guarantee that. He can put you so far into that role you won’t even know it is a role until he releases you from it.”

“I hate to ask this,” Mary asks her voice shaking.

“But how do you know that?” Tam finishes.

“Sorry Jeffy, but you always emphasized that safety came first.” Melinda says with a smile, “Because three years ago when Arie first got this place, I kind of wound up letting an exceptionally bright, intellectually challenging young man keep me talking as I got drunker and drunker. We were talking about a lot of things doing our best to impress each other and I failed to take him seriously. I kind of let him try to hypnotize me on a lark, It worked.”

“Aghh,” someone chokes but Jeff can’t tell who.

“We had been talking about an advanced form of profiling where a willing subject would be given under deep hypnosis everything known about the perpetrator of a crime, then asked why they did it and what they would do next.” Melinda says looking from eye to eye, pausing a bit long on Mary and Tam.

“We had been discussing motivations of anime characters so he guided me into becoming Raven while she is enthralled to Mungo. I was obedient because in the role of Raven I had no choice, thankfully he stayed above my waist. He didn’t make me go topless, he made no attempt to get me nude, made no attempt to make me his slave, made no attempt to disguise my time as raven.”

“Much to my surprise I found that I liked it, the complete cessation of worry about college, about life and about much of anything was such a relief I couldn’t then, and still can’t describe the feeling. We talked later, we talked a lot, we finally came to an agreement, I let him hypnotize me, make me Raven serving him as long as he stayed above my waist. Though I let him see and feel me topless as myself while I defined where he was allowed to play, his first blowjob was by me as me. I offered me as Raven in hypnotic thrall to him as Mungo, serving her master. I remember it clearly, how quick he went off, how much he wanted to have me do it over and over. He stayed above my waist for the next eight months, he kept making the role stronger, easier to get me into. I suspect perhaps having me as raven a little more often than I remember because I had gaps in my days that I don’t remember. Since he was staying above my waist, you know we can always tell, I ignored it letting him have his fun because it cleared my head better than anything I had come across before or since.”

“Oh my god.” Tam says looking at Jeff with fascination and horror in that one look.

“Shortly before I moved off to phoenix I wound up seducing him so I could quit worrying about him having me fully without my knowing. It also let me give him Raven to play with fully as a thank you. It became a reminder of what he was letting go since he made no effort stop me from going.” Melinda finished as a matter of factly.

“Oh god, Jeff, how could you?” Tam asks quietly.

“It was consensual Tam.” Arie says with the grin of someone who knows something you don’t.

“Consensual?” Tam blurts unsure of whether she talking to Melinda or Arie.

“Yes Tam, it was consensual. I let him do it, I enjoyed it and I am glad given what happened to me later that I did. It saved me from completely breaking down, from suicide.” Melinda says with soft eyes willing Tam to understand what she is saying.

“What happened?” Mary asks in a near whisper.

“I ran into someone evil.”

“Evil?”

“Yes, evil. He used drugs to trick me, to trick my mind, to make my body betray me. The only place I had to retreat was into raven, Jeff had always left me the option of sending myself their, I used it to let her field the brunt of what he made me do. Without Raven I would have broken, I would have, I would,” Melinda says before stopping speaking choking up.

“My god, Melinda I’m sorry,” Tam says unable to find something solid to say.

“Melinda, is there anything we can do for you?” Mary asks.

“No, nothing you can do for me.” She replies with an odd tone to her voice.

“Then what?”

“You can let him do what needs to be done. I have already watched this once. There is no one to go to, no one to call, no one who can help us now. Now you just survive.” Melinda says with finality.

“No one?” Mary asks.

“No,” Melinda replies with haunted eyes, “By the time it reaches this stage, they have infiltrated the police, the city workers and made a convincing cover story for everything. To survive you must either be arm candy or have it.”

“Is he good enough to do it? Can Jeff protect us from this, whatever this is.” Arie interjects guiding the conversation.

“Yes,” Melinda says back speaking to all, “He can provide the protective coloration you will need in order to survive this.

“What do we need to do Melinda?” Tam asks.

“You need to surrender, to give him total control or as close as you can give him. Have faith, he will not keep you as toys, he didn’t me, he let me go, he let me get on with my life, he will you to.”

“How long.” Mary asks nervously.

“How long what?”

“How long does he keep us?” Tam says with an odd look.

“From what I have seen for myself and heard from a few others who watched it before me, it takes from a few months up to a perhaps a year.” Melinda replies, “What they are after is a mystery, why they do this to the residents is a mystery, why they keep a few from each place and leave the rest to return to normal is a mystery. All we can do is try to survive.”

“Wait a minute,” Tam suddenly interrupts, “He can make you be Raven? Like right now?”

“Yes,” Melinda gulps, “He can.”

“And he could,” Tam asks shaking.

“Yes, and as Raven I would obey him. He could do anything, have me do anything and I would obey, Raven asks no questions of him, she just obeys him. Before you ask, no, I have no fear of him. He is already helping me to deal with what they did to me, he is helping me get over it, helping me break the additional controls they placed on me.” Melinda said in reply.

“I’ll go first.” Arie volunteers.

“Arie, why?” Tam asks in confusion.

“Because someone needs to and I was planning on giving him a big thank you for hauling my ass out of that party before I wound up as a blow hole Barbie. I don’t know about you but looking at the odds right about now scares the holy living hell out of me. I know your brother, stepbrother, I watched him with Melinda, I watched her with him. He has never abused her, he waited to have her fully even when he didn’t have to. I’ve seen what these guys do, Melinda show them your arms.”

Mary & Tam shake in terror as Melinda shrugs off her sweater exposing her arms. She speaks softly explaining what Simon had done to and with her. What she had been made to do, even while she fought her body obeying his words, of being stuck feeling what he made her feel, of how good he made it felt to obey and how dark her world became. She begs for them to please let Jeff do what needs to be done. She explains that with the champagne combined with what he learned with her, he can within a day do what needs to be done if they let him. He will she warns have to be rough to do it though. That they will wake the next day tired and sore, but as themselves, modified to be sure, but as themselves.

“As I said,” Arie breaks back in, “I volunteer to go first. I am going to reward Jeffy anyway and he may as well do me at the same time. Well I mean do that whole conditioning thing, we’ll discuss the rest.”

“Fortunately for you Arie,” Melinda says with a smile, “The conditioning doesn’t involve intercourse but it will leave you with an orgasmic afterglow you can nearly see by.”

“But I assumed that.” Tam interrupts.

“Normally that would be part of a long drawn out process used if the target fought.” Melinda explains patiently, ”Arie is not going to fight and the champagne has some unique chemicals in it that aid in the conditioning. It is one of the tools these people use, they have it down to a science. You can stay a virgin if you just let him do what he needs to do. If you fight it then the only options are getting screwed to survive as yourself or getting screwed as a blow doll by them.”

“So what will this do to us?” Mary asks.

“It will basically add a mode of operation if you think of yourself like a computer or another personality if you just look at the psychology. When Jeff makes you the cosplay character that is all you will be. He may set things up so that you remember later or he may not, but either way you will obey him while you are the cosplay character. Though he will also need to make sure that he has normal access to you, what this means is that him touching, fondling you or anything else he does will suddenly be normal.”

“But we will be still us?” Tam asks this time.

“Yes,” Melinda replies smiling, “I am after all still myself in spite of being conditioned not just once but twice, the second not done nicely at all. He will however have shall we say, access to you. He will likely have to demonstrate that access on one or more occasions. It will not be fun if you fight it, in fact it will be torture if you do because your body will be acting on it’s own. If you can trust Jeff, then just let go and let him have you. Along for the ride you can watch the crowd, maybe see something useful, maybe help find a way out of all this.”

“Ok Jeff,” Arie says with a knowing grin, “Explain what I will experience, how will this happen.”

“Well if this does happen then I will obviously hypnotize you.” Jeff replies sheepishly, “That will happen at least twice not just once, the reason for that is lay the ground work. The single largest thing I learned with Melinda is that the groundwork must be layed before constructing anything.”

“So I let you hypnotize me twice tonight?”

“Yeah, after the second time you will wake up in the morning. You may have some sore spots but that will be minimal if present.”

“What about the Champagne then?” Tam asks, “Do we drink it ahead of time?”

“No, you will need to drink that after you go under the second time. It’s affects happen so fast that there is no time to put you under, I have to get you deep enough to drink it in trance.”

“Do it.” Arie says with a nod. Mary and Tam nod there heads a moment later in agreement.

“Avio eris” Jeff says startling everyone for just that split second it takes for Arie’s, Mary’s & Tam’s eyes to glaze over as the trigger hits. He gives a quick Shush to Melinda, she had known of but not seen his controls in action before. Working quickly, he sets up all three to enter a trance easily for him if they decide to allow him to. Further, he orders that his posthypnotic suggestions and orders from the normal trance will be obeyed even when they are aware they are following it.

“You are making it easy if they choose to let you? Why not have them choose to let you?” Melinda asked confused.

“It’s simple Melinda,” Jeff replies after finalizing a few little things, “I won’t change them, they have to stay themselves or this is all for nothing. I did what I did under the influence of the champagne; I didn’t even feel my world changing around me. I watched the tape of that night and I clearly don’t remember doing half of that stuff. Tam stays a virgin; she gets no choice about that, Mary is not required to go all the way with me, that only happens when she chooses for herself as herself.”

“You deny yourself pleasures you could have for the asking and they would never know, why?”

“Yes I could, they would never know because I could tell them not to but I would know.” Jeff replies to Melinda’s inquiry.

“Girls,” Jeff says speaking to the three of them standing entranced, “When it is time for the topless shots Melinda gets to pose you, she is in charge of the pictures because she has dealt with this before. Her decision on poses is final unless I flatly refuse; otherwise you will pose for whatever pictures Melinda deems necessary, however she deems necessary. You will do so without complaint or question believing it to perfectly normal for her to be in charge of getting you three the pictures you need. If she says to sign the pictures then you will sign them how ever she says without complaint or question.”

After carefully matching his position to where he was before, Jeff wakes them or from their perspective time resumes. The conversation turns from the current dark matters to some quick titty shots. Melinda is quickly settled on to be the one to set them up. Once they get started Jeff turns his back on them starting a game on the big screen TV. A few minutes later in response to Melindas call he turns around to find all three of his girls topless though with their backs turned. Playing along with Melinda he approaches behind Arie & Mary placing his hands on their outer hips. Once his hands are positioned, the girls take hios hands and place them on their bare breasts he can’t see. With Jeff hands in place they cover their breasts with their hands with his under theirs for the picture. Jeff enjoys the treat in spite Arie & Mary grinning at his discomfiture. Moving over behind tam Jeff places his hands on her hips as directed. On Melindas instructions Tam places his hands on her bare breasts placing her hands over his leaving his head behind hers. Melinda never orders any of them to expose themselves to Jeff, just to pose allowing him to feel them holding his hands on them. Mary is surprised at how well her body remembers Jeff’s touch. Tam is shocked at her bodies response. When her nipples stiffen in a wave of not so light arousal, Tam feels her stomach go a little hollow as heat spreads down below.

An hour later only Jeff, Arie & Melinda remain. Melinda announces her intention to go to bed so that Jeff can do what he needs to. Once alone Jeff assured her that because of the existing controls he will not need to drug her or any of them, Instead he needs to practice putting them under. Soon Jeff has Arie dropping into a normal though deep trance thanks to his earlier instructions. Soon after she is awake once more as they discuss which character would be the best for her. Eventually they settle on Wondergirl enchanted the same way as Raven. To be obedient to Jeff as Mungo, until he releases her after which she will return to the control state. Though probably not needed on Arie, he makes some further changes so that Jeff touching her is normal, that everything he does with or to her is normal.

Improvising quickly Jeff first looks up all the information about WonderGirl on wikipedia, then as many sights as he can find so that Arie can become her when ordered. Her secret identity is altered to being herself giving WonderGirl a stable platform to build on. After having Arie in her controlled state read everything he tests her on it, every mistake is punished with a bad girl, everything gotten right is rewarded with a few strokes of masturbation. By two A.M. Arie has it perfect, he rewards her with a nice deep climax. Needing to test, he awakens her as WonderGirl, enthralled to obey Jeff as Mungo. She has no hesitation obeying him as he tests her. Once done with that and ensuring that she would attire herself for the party Jeff sets another little surprise before waking her. In the morning she is driven by a desire she can neither name nor fight. She finds she must have him deep in her mouth until he climax’s, being free of it only when she swallows as Jeff drives her to a matching orgasm using her own favorite spot.

The next day the titty pictures are an immense help to the girls at school. The one of Jeff holding both Arie and Mary buys him a measure of respect from even the jocks. It also brings jokes about the pictures not really showing anything since his hands covered the really interesting parts. That evening everyone clears out right after dinner except Jeff and Mary. Arie and Melinda go to spend the night with Tam ostensibly for Melinda to use some of Jeff’s lab equipment. When Melinda vouches for Jeff being busy helping a friend of hers with a big science project Jeff and Tam’s parent’s fears that something is wrong are eased.

“Jeff,” Mary asks once they are alone, “Would you like to go all the way before we begin so you can feel free to whatever is you need to.”

“Do you really want to, or just want to make this easier?”

“I uhh, I don’t really know.” She replies removing her shirt.

“Why are you removing your shirt?”

“Because I want to feel your touch one last time before it becomes something else, I want you to see me for the first time with me awake. I want to give you that feeling of my own free will while I still have it. That’s why I asked if you wanted to do it right now, so that my first time topless with you won’t be while I am hypnotized with you giving me instructions, it’s a little late for the first blowjob.”

“If you want my touch then just take my hands and place them, I won’t order it.”

Jeff watches entranced himself as Mary shrugs out of her shirt and bra standing in front of him, he is amazed as her hands take his guiding them to her chest. He sees a familiar sight free from its confines, feels familiar softness when her hands deposit his. Though to her this is the first time Jeff has seen her topless, the second time he has been able to feel, to fondle her bare breasts, to her body it is a festival of delights.

Though new to her mind, her body reacts just like it had been setup to; ecstasy courses through her as Jeff’s hands gently caress her. Pulling away after a minute, Mary lays down on the couch crossing her hands in her lap. She tells him to go ahead, she wants to do this topless so will feel free to play. That after he is done for the night she intends to repeat her thank you but not stop him if he wants more than just oral play no matter what he does with her. The process of hypnosis is normally a long one involving lots of patience, with the prep he had done the night before, it is the works of minutes to hypnotize Mary since she goes willingly.

His gamble pays off when Mary enters the much deeper control state from the trance like Arie. Repeating his methods from the previous night she is soon setup as Terra when in cosplay, enchanted to obey Jeff as Mungo until released to return to this deep trance state. Awakening her as Terra, just as Arie had been as Wondergirl, Mary is a fully obedient Terra. He has some fun posing her this way and that before deciding he has tested her enough. Reluctantly in mary’s case, Jeff also gives himself free access to her body by action or by order with it seeming normal no matter what he does.

Mary had no idea that she would not reawaken that night, it is in fact about five the next morning when she awakens. The first hint of light in the eastern sky startles her, thinking about it she can feel no difference, cannot tell whether Jeff did anything or not. She is alone on the couch where she allowed Jeff to hypnotize her last night, to her surprise Jeff is asleep in one of the bedrooms. She is oddly both worried, yet happy that she found herself dressed in spite of how she went under last night. She is also very happy when she checks herself in the bathroom, she finds no indication that Jeff had her while she was out.

Stripping to her panties Mary lowers her self onto the bed beside where Jeff sleeps, moving his shorts aside she massages him gently erect. Taking him gently in her mouth, Mary begins working on him with her tongue. The half asleep hand that brushes her breast brings a sharp but pleasant tingle. She does not see his grin before that hand reaches down low on her brushing her panties aside. She does not at first feel the hand that begins stroking that little spot she uses to masturbate. Her breath catches, her ears roar, her mouth goes dry, her arms tingle, when those fingers start twigging that spot, she feels herself moving with them. Quick, quick, Slow. Mary’s world becomes just that feeling and the feel of him in her mouth. Even in her own mind only one word at a time comes out, “Oh, My, GOD” she thinks over and over, quick, quick, slow. Unable to even think beyond the feeling, Mary can not even envision not continuing this, When Jeff climaxes, she swallows seemingly triggering her own climax.

Mary is not thinking as her mind associates going down on Jeff and swallowing with this feeling, making this something she must do, absolutely must do, whenever she can. The twigging pattern increases speed; her head bobs up and down on Jeff faster and faster keeping perfect time like a clock. Her arms tire, her breathing becomes ragged, she collapses sideways, and her world begins to expand beyond that feeling. Abruptly she feels his touch nn her breast again, feels her body respond, Jelly like muscles struggle to bring her upright, his suckling on her nipples like a baby melts her already limp muscles into total flaccidity.

Unmoving Mary could just stay this way forever if only Jeff would let her. Some remote part of her mind notes that given her body’s response and her own obvious desires. Jeff must have succeeded, because she sure doesn’t care what he does with her. Thought returns a while after Jeff stops, Mary is beyond words, she finds herself with no conscious worries about being in front of Jeff in just her panties wondering if he wants her to take them off.

Still caught like an insect in amber Mary goes through the morning routine of getting ready for school like a zombie. The cold finger of terror hits her at school when she sees the empty eyes of so many of her classmates. Realizing that if not for Jeff rescuing her, she would have been just like she felt this morning except with no trace herself left at all. She would be just like the little bubbleheaded blow hole Barbie’s surrounding her. Everyone’s bouncy jitteriness makes so much sense now; they are kind of like stoned, but stoned on sex and the perpetual orgasmic echoes rebounding in their brains squishing coherent thought. “No wonder Arie looked so out of it yesterday.” Mary thinks to herself remembering the jumpiness and wild eyes. Cold fear replaces uncertainty, now Mary is afraid. Lunch is a tense conversation with Tam, assuring her that she must let go fully, hold nothing back.

Tam is afraid that night, she knew and liked her brother, ”step brother”, she reminds herself. But this, this is beyond words, only the knowledge that the other choice was worse drove her on. She knew a lot of girls in several different social strata, this was universal, this hit everyone, even some teachers had that same lost look in their eyes. They went through the motions all right, but she could tell there was no one home. Her former best friend Cindy, a smart kid who let her good looks go to her head. Well she was now grinning arm candy to Ted, a soccer player who really liked to play the field. In fact he liked the game so much he rarely limited himself to one match at a time. The few kids who still had clear heads were being ostracized, one by one though they either became arm candy or got some as decoration. If she didn’t do this, there would be no her. What Jeff had done with or to Melinda was mind blowing. No wonder he always gave severe protests before going over, he couldn’t take the chance anyone would figure out how badly he wanted to go. He always was to smart for his own good. “Still,” She thinks to herself, “Arie is still Arie and Mary is still Mary. If what he did was half as much as Arie and Mary reported, Tam wondered how she would hold onto herself amidst that. On the other hand he hadn’t taken Arie or Mary even when he easily could have.

“Tam,” Jeff says softly after ten minutes of them just staring at each other after everyone else had left.

“Tam,” Jeff asks after another minute of silence, “What wrong?”

“Mom,” Tam replies after another half a minute, “Mom’s what’s wrong.”

“Mom?”

“Yes, Mom.”

“What’s up Tam?”

“You know that look the girls have been getting at school, the one a few of the boys have as well, well I finally realized where I have seen that before.”

“You have? Where? Where have you seen it before?”

“Shut up, just shut up for a minute Jeffy, I have to be sure, I have to remember this for myself.”

Jeff is silent watching Tam mumble to herself, watching something happen he doesn’t understand. The look on her face is what you see when a dog lover sees a blind or crippled dog. What you see when tragedy happens and everyone has to admit that it is no ones fault. What you see when they realize that there is no fixing some things, when people realize that some things once broken can never be unbroken.

“Looks like I get to be like my mother, just like my mother.” Tam cries through welling tears at Jeff. He can only hold his hands up warding off what he suddenly knows he is going hear. Fearing it, but knowing it just the same. “I’ve seen that look before, before dad died, on mom, on my own mother. I know what will happen to them, to them out there, they will slowly assimilate their new personalities, slowly become people again but with changes. They are no longer themselves, they are someone new. I don’t want to be someone new Jeff, I want to be me, I want to stay me, Please.”

Tam is brilliant, Jeff readily admits that. However Jeff is something else, he has always known things that he couldn’t know, yet does anyway. Jeff also misses some things obvious to others. He should have seen the pattern himself, would have if he hadn’t been wallowing in his own mess, hadn’t been distracted by having three now four playthings available to him on a whim. Long before Tam can carry it through though, Jeff has seen the question that her observation carries, what about his dad? “Am I an echo?” He asks himself wondering if his dad knew anything about all of this.

“Jeff,” Tam says with determination, “Will I be myself in the morning?”

“Yes Tam you will be, You have my word on that.”

“You can order Arie and Mary can’t you?”

“Yes, and Melinda to. I didn’t want this, I wanted Melinda at the time I admit, but it was more of an experiment at the time, not a sexual thing. Just the knowing I could and proving it to myself.” Jeff replies upholding the illusion he had cast in Melinda’s mind that she had shared.

“A few times and maybe for than a few later?”

“Yeah TamTam, maybe more than little, but I proved it, I’m over it. This is for your protection. If I don’t claim you, from what Melinda says they will spot a fake, then someone else will. Whoever got you would not love you like a sister, would not care about mom” Tam winces a bit, “or dad’s” Jeff winces, his mind still racing ahead, “rules about intercourse. I won’t take you, I won’t force you, I will actually forbid you for as long as I control you, Not on my watch.”

“If it has to happen Jeff,” Tam says eyes downcast, “If I have to go all the way then I want it to be you, don’t loan me out, don’t sell me, don’t allow anyone but you to use me. If you can, make sure I don’t know, if I do have to know, then please make sure I remember it all, every bit of it.”

“Ok,”

“Do you want me to strip for you? I talked with Mary this morning, I know you know her body really well to do that to her so you will end up knowing me that well as well. Do you want me to do it up front for you?”

“No, No just lay down and relax.” Jeff says quickly, sick with heartfelt relief that she hadn’t yet made the connection with his dad and her mom, “This may sound corny but try to stare at the spinning coin, tune out everything except for the coin and my voice.”

Tam lays down on the couch, worry about what Jeff could do to her tightens her stomach with fear, worry about being one of the nameless dolls in school right now threatens to loosen her bowels. Following the coin is surprisingly easy, as she focuses on the coin the world begins to retreat. One of the last thoughts before she drifts off is to wonder at how easily she is going under, had she been preconditioned? Had she been setup at the party before Jeff arrived? The thought fades along with all the others as she slips away. No time seems to pass until she finds herself awake on the couch, the clock says an hour has passed but she to her surprise is just as she had been when she went to sleep.

“Well that was easier than I thought it would be.” Jeff says by way of greeting.

“What was? Oh you mean hypnotizing me?”

“Yeah, you went right under, just like Arie and Mary did. Nothing like Melinda at all.”

“Easy?” Tam asks as the nagging thought about how quick she went under returns.

“Yeah, I think more happened that night than you remember. I think you were preconditioned to go into a trance easily. I think it has been being done to people in advance for a while and Adam’s party was just the general kick off.”

“I remember so little from that night. I remember opening my shirt, I remember someone playing with me, saying I was perfect in a set. I remember closing my shirt, then you being there, then being home in the morning feeling lucky.”

Minutes pass as Tam calms herself as pieces of that night float to the surface, she remembers nothing about after she got home but pulls up bits and pieces of the party. Jeff lets her talk, she had been the focus of Simon at the party and thus it hit her harder than it had Arie or Mary. Once Tam is calm again Jeff continues with the next step.

“Melinda is Raven for obvious reasons, Arie is WonderGirl, Mary is Terra so that leaves you as Princess Corriander, Starfire.” Jeff says smiling.

“Will I still be me when I am her? underneath that is?”

“No, but I had an idea. I am using your real names as secret identities for the Cosplay roles. Make the character think they are you, that would let them remember you and maybe you remember them. Would you like that?”

“NO, , , Yes.”

“Later on that then, for now at least I have been able to verify that you can be put under easily. So now I can put you back under so I can begin.”

“What about the champagne? Melinda said I would need to drink champagne for this.”

“Like I explained the other night, Later, only when you are under deep enough. To soon and you will never be able to reach the proper state without extra stimulation that would break some rules you swore not to break.”

“Oh,”

“Yeah Tam, Oh. Now lets start again, I tried to reinforce that it would easier each time when I hypnotized you, that you would go deeper every time, lets see how well that worked.”

“How did you know what to do on Mary this morning?”

“She showed me, she was of course in deep trance when she did it. She has no memory of it but she showed me.”

“Will I be showing you?”

“Yes,”

“Then why not just have show you now like I offered.”

“Because if you do it now you break the rules, if you do it in deep trance then it isn’t you so you are not to blame. Besides, it would be embarrassing to have my sister, step or not, teach me how to get her off by hand. This way you can honestly tell mom and dad that you have not done anything wrong. You will be innocent and hopefully I will not have to prove I have access to you, if I do though, I want you blameless.”

Feeling confident it might work after all Tam lets go. She knows that she will wake in the morning different. That by morning Jeff would be able to, she doesn’t know the right word but he will be able to do pretty much as he wishes with her body or have her do it if he wants. As with the others, Jeff has her ready for everything needed in about three hours, leaving him the rest of the night to play.

Needing to know for himself that everything works though, he must test it. Waking Tam as Starfire he has her undress for him, kneel in front of him; unzip his fly before massaging him erect. Jeff feels kind of weird with a wide awake but not herself Tam going down on him, but knows that this still within the normal for her, that she does lots of oral. When ordered Starfire shows him that little place, how to twig it just right for maximum affect and what rhythm to use. Ordering her to stand still he works on her there while suckling a breast until he finally drives her into an orgasm, he holds her in it until he is convinced of her obedience. As instructed she lays down over the arm of the couch, Jeff is beside himself almost watching as he lubricates with her juices before taking her behind. There is barely a quiver as he enters her anally, his test is a success, Starfire is totally controlled. Tam, if she were present at all, would never allow anyone to do that to her under any circumstances he can think of. Posing her standing at parade rest, Jeff takes a single picture of Tam in just her panties so he can show her in the morning.

As with Mary it is with Tam that morning comes in what seems like the blink of an eye. She finds herself dressed, on the couch, alone. Jeff is in a bedroom; she can hear him snoring lightly. Removing the blanket covering her Tam sits up, she notices a picture of herself on the coffee table. In it she is topless, dressed only in her panties, her eyes are as blank as anyone she has ever seen, including those in the last week or two. The clock reveals it just before six, as she is collecting her thoughts the door opens to admit first Melinda then Mary and Arie. They all look at her anxiously; her smile tells them all is well enough.

“Surprise.” Mary says grinning, “Guess what?”

“What?” Tam asks confused.

“Schools cancelled today.” Arie chimes in.

“Cancelled?”

“Yeah.” Mary continues, “There was some problem last night and the school is closed today. Supposed to open Monday but this is now officially a three day weekend.”

Small talk ensues as they settle around the table. It turns out the school used the automated emergency response contact list to call every parent about five A.M., telling them that school was cancelled for the day due to technical problems. Everyone is comparing notes about what they thought the conditioning would mean for them when Jeff joins them standing beside Tam. It wasn’t until Tam noticed that Jeff’s hand had gone from her shoulder to inside her shirt and bra to cup her bare breast that the whole thing became real for her. The others just didn’t notice until Tam mentioned it, then there was pandemonium not only because he could do that without not only without Tam objecting, but even noticing at first. The rest are kind of concerned since they didn’t notice at all until Tam said something. It is over a minute before Mary notices that Tam has made no objection, not asked him to move his hand and seemed to be enjoying it.

“That’s weird.” Tam observes looking at Jeff’s hand cupping her breast, disturbed by the fact that it doesn’t disturb her, feeling no need to ask or tell him to remove it and that it’s normal to her now.

“I had to test.” Jeff says removing is hand. Tam feels a vague kind of loss when he does but can’t put words to it.

“Tell me,” Jeff continues looking at each in turn, “Don’t do it but would any of you mind or be bothered to strip for me if I wanted you to right now?”

“Of course not.” Mary & Arie chime in almost as one, then look shocked at each other as Tam looks horror stricken at how close she came to chiming in.

Incoherent chatter resumes in the wake of that pronouncement. Jeff proceeds to Arie then Mary. Reaching down from behind them he cups a bare breast while explaining as he goes that he tried to do as little as possible in order to hide. As he is demonstrating, he explains that he has given himself the authority to touch or pose them as desired but they can refuse an order to do something if they really want to. The fact that they calmly accept what Jeff is doing tells them that something has changed even more clearly than his words. Once he is done, Jeff assumes a seat and waits for the chatter to calm down. It takes a while since Arie and Melinda decide to make breakfast; Jeff doesn’t do anymore demonstrating while they do that, but he joins them all for breakfast.

“So what, you own us now?” Arie asks still trying to guide things since the others have no idea how much of what is happening she really knows, or there is to know.

“Own is a strong word.” Jeff replies nervous.

“Don’t worry Jeffy,” Tam says still sounding puzzled, “If anyone here were going to be mad at you it would of course be me, yet I actually enjoyed you doing that, it felt good.”

“That’s the conditioning.” Jeff says back reaching up to massage her breats through her shirt, “It feels good to touched or to obey, but as I said you can refuse an order if you really want to. In character though, I can feel, I can fondle, I can order, the character can’t even conceive of not obeying me, I can literally do anything I want, have the character do anything I want.”

“Feel glad, “ Melinda says smiling, “That he had the champagne to give you once you were in the trance. If not for that, it would take weeks or months to achieve what he was able to in a night. It only works because the chemicals suppress or turn off parts of your brain. Be glad as well that he had me to learn on, if not for that then you would be much sorer then you are now.”

“Since we have all day,” Arie breaks in wanting to change the subject, “How about costumes. We need costumes don’t we. I know a tailor at a costume shop in town and she will do emergency work.”

“I hate to bring this up,” Mary says embarrassed, “But I don’t have the money.”

“Not a problem Mary, Us harem girls got to stick together don’t we.”

“Harem girls?” Jeff can’t tell who asks over his attempt to snarf scrambled eggs.

“Come on girls lets go before he can speak again.” Arie laughs pointing to Jeff still half choking.

They all go leaving Jeff alone, he finishes breakfast in silence before loading the dishwasher with the breakfast dishes and heading for the shower. As the hot water washes over him Jeff realizes he has made a decision he had been unaware of making. They say you can find anything on Google if you know what questions to ask. Jeff curses himself for not leaving a way to login to his personal sever at home remotely. It had never occurred to him that he might need to work from somewhere besides home. That failing explains both the lack of remote login and no Usb keys with search tools on it in his jacket. A geek is more than his or her collection of tools though, In an hour Jeff has reassembled most of his tools.

The day passes as Jeff figures out how to reach into the past using more than just the wayback machine on archive.org, he also uses the 01 googledex and a dozen other places to trace not only his father, but his step mother as well. By four that afternoon Jeff knows that Tam and maybe Mary are both at least second generation in being conditioned. He also has good evidence that he is at least second generation conditioner. It is all conjecture though, he has no proof, just loads of data indicating that the same sort of economic centers as Vargas have lost their focus, one by one becoming centers of debauchery before dying. For the first time in his life Jeff really asks himself who and what he is, those few answers he can find disturb him.

The girls surprise him when they come in, they all rush past him in a hurry heading for bedrooms. He expects the Raven costume on Melinda because he had seen her in one before; the costumes on the others take his breath away. Tam is a nearly perfect Starfire. Her skin has been given an artificial tan of some sort while her hair has been died with that off tint of green. Her uniform is of the japanese style leaving no curve to the imagination yet showing no particular detail at all. Mary as Terra is a surprising fit. The outfit doesn’t really show anything while at the same time outlining everything as it draws the eye around and around her body with the three tone brown shimmer fabric. His surprise though is Arie; Her amazon inspired WonderGirl outfit looks just like the skimpy little thing drawn when the character first decided to be grown up. His surprise in only complete though when Arie brings out not one but two outfits for him, One as mungo that he had expected, the other as Robin. When asked how she got it tailored, Arie just smiled.

“It’s an option,” Arie says sensing his confusion, “You can be evil robin. You can have treated us with healing nanobots with the side affect of making us think obeying you is as normal as fighting bad guys while we recover from our powers being disabled. The thought occurred to me just as we were leaving, I thought you might want options that’s all.”

“Thanks, that might actually be a better idea than I had. That way you four can be the titans using your real identities yet still have a reason to be mine to command.”

“Ok Jeff,” Arie says with a grin, “You have tonight and tomorrow, How do we get this show on the road?”