The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Underneath it all.

Chapter 4

This story is a work of fiction.

Resemblance to persons and or places is purely unintentional and coincidence. This story is for entertainment purposes only,

Events and techniques in this story do not work as portrayed.

Chemicals and herbs described do not exist or do not work as described in this story.

Do not try this with or without consent on anyone.

Enjoy.
Amaranth – only for those who get the joke.

Arie wakes early the next morning. The single eye she opens reveals she is curled into a lightly snoring Jeff who is to her surprise, still dressed. His arm over her midriff provides a band of extra warmth she finds oddly comforting. For a long time Arie just lays there enjoying the warmth, peace and quiet of Jeff’s embrace. She is at peace for the first time in oh so many years. She can not recall the last time she felt like this, this light, this free, this unencumbered. “Oh my god” she thinks to herself, “I’m free” referring to an old nightmare from when she found out what her mother did for fun. She had walked in on her and her latest at the time in her words ‘convenience’.

Mary is also awake early. She is sitting at home in her own bed thinking about the weekend and then yesterday. What had she been thinking on Saturday? What had possessed her to do that with Jeff? Not that it hadn’t been fun mind you, just what prompted it? She had enjoyed feeling him react to her, to her touch and just plain react to her presence. His reaction had only been enhanced by the act, not created by it and that thought just wouldn’t go away. Why did she enjoy bringing him enjoyment that much? She has never given Jeff any real thought at all over the years. Sure he could be kind of cute if he would just, well she doesn’t know exactly but If he would just?

Frustration marks the path of these and other accompanying thoughts through her mind. Somehow she knows that there is more to her decision than she has let on to herself. “Sure I’m between boy friends right now.” Mary thinks to herself, “But still, he didn’t peek.” “Oh my god I let him fondle freely. “ and many other thoughts go through her mind in addition to thinking about other little things as she readies herself for the day ahead.

“How’s my little Mary this morning?” interrupts Mary’s reverie startling her as she enters the kitchen.

“Fine mom.” Mary replies to her mother who had left when Mary was five and returned a highly religious convert just after her twelfth birthday. The tension came from her mothers habit before and after of referring to Mary as her little Mary and often in the third person. A telling note of the rather conservative religious home she had grown up in where everyone had had there place, knew it and Mary’s place was as a possession of her loving parents, at least until she was traded/sold/pawned off on a husband who would be expected to do her thinking for her.

“Good good good, you know what the good lord says. ‘Eat good clean food, live a good life and you will still have a good clean soul when you go to meet him.’ ” Mary’s mother replies babbling like runaway mindlessly gathering speed as it winds it way down the mountain.

Mary once more endures the morning ritual, the pleasantries, and the torture of the good soul who couldn’t stand the thought of any individuality that wasn’t just like her own. Protective coloration calluses had grown into Mary’s speech in the five years since her mother returned. The ride to school was the normal absolution of the greatness of the lord and the wickedness of sloth her favorite sin right now though she often had a theme of the week and occasionally the month.

At school Mary is presented with the teaming masses once again. Once more they flow around her like bats avoiding a slow moving thing in their path to or from their cave. She can see all those around her seeing nothing but their personal caves. Can imagine them seeing nothing except the life so precisely laid out before them by their overly protective and controlling parents. She is surprised to see Arie hanging around Jeff of all people, ‘and right after I?’ The change in demeanor of Aries part is readily visible to someone who knows her, and the change is for the better. She finds herself relieved that Arie has someone and so annoyed that has to be Jeff, now, right after. . .

Mary fades into the crowd getting away from Arie and Jeff, jealous of their happiness in each other and ashamed of that jealousy. Unsure exactly what it was she was jealous of Mary wanders through the day watching those around her the way she always did with out letting her isolation show. Today even more than yesterday that isolation was easier to disguise. Nobody seemed to be acting right; none of the girls seemed to be interested in the normal gossip. All they seemed to want to talk about was how lucky they were to have their current boyfriends. She felt almost left out as they ran from the class letting out to their boyfriends then on to their next classes. This went on all day, by the end Mary is feeling more alone than she can remember in a long time, even at home.

Seeing Arie and Jeff at the end of school racing toward Aries’ car brings Mary a dull pain, A pain that she can neither stand or understand, that she is unable to comprehend. “He’s just a damn geek.” Mary tells herself almost out loud as she finds herself thinking of his face when she surprised him with her “reward” for “rescuing” them from the party at Adam’s. “It’s not like I own him or anything.” Mary says that to herself more firmly each time she says it as she rides the bus home. “I have no claim on him.” She says to herself with the excuse sounding hollow even to her inner ears. “Arie must have decided to do the same thing I did.” Mary thinks to herself absorbed in her own little world no longer noticing the others on the bus, ‘I wonder what she did different? He must have really liked it.’

Mary misses her stop, she even thinks it may have been an accident. She finds herself at Tam and Jeff’s house instead of home. Tam isn’t home and fortunately for her neither is Jeff. Their mother offers to let Mary wait in Tam’s room for her, Mary declines deciding to head for Aries’ place at the gazebo. The city buses are on time as usual and in less than an hour she is heading for Aries’ room, spare key already out. What she expects to find she is unsure of, That Jeff and Arie are there she is sure of after what she saw today at school. The sight that greets her is nothing like she could have imagined.

“Come on in.” Melinda says as she turns a little more letting Jeff get a better view of the new scratches.

“It’s OK Mary.” Melinda says quietly then continues, “Jeff is helping me with a problem.”

Mary stands for several seconds and then enters closing the door behind her. Melinda begins to explain that she is in trouble and Jeff is going to help her. Had already helped her some last night but that now he has to do more and Mary’s world fades out.

The sight that greets Mary is like nothing she could have imagined, straight out of a bad trip. The coffee table is littered with books on chemistry and physics and a number of other things, Aries’ friend Melinda is cussing at one book in particular above all others, a text on air flow under pressure and how it relates to a liquid for forming vortices in high speed flow.

Twenty minutes later Mary is doing a desperate retreat from physics. She and tam are heading out to get pizza before heading tam’s for their own study group and gossip session leaving the brain trust to it’s thing and gladly running away. Mary can’t shake the feeling of having missed or forgotten something as she leaves though, the feeling soon fades in the smell of hot pizza and root beer with a gossip chaser.

Five minutes after Mary and Tam leave they all heave a sigh of relief and the charade is over. Melinda returns to her trance like state on command and Arie just stops glassy eyed waiting on Jeff’s next order. Melinda is soon in an even deeper trance in her bedroom reinforcing her obedience to his controls over and over until he says to stop.

“Arie” Jeff says returning to the living room.

“Yes my lord.” She replies in that tone flat way unique to the deeply hypnotically conditioned.

“Go to the bedroom, undress, use the bathroom if you need to go, then get out any and all sex toys you have placing them on the dresser then stand at parade rest at the foot of the bed and wait for me there.” Jeff orders, smiling in anticipation of giving them both a little of what they want.

Confident that Arie will obey him Jeff picks up the books spread around the room putting them away thankful that his verbal commands to put the girls under worked so well. Once the living room is clean he proceeds to pick up any evidence readily visible of his presence here. He finds Arie in her room standing at parade rest in the nude at the foot of her bed exactly as he had ordered her.

“Lay down on the bed on your back with your head laying over the edge at the foot of the bed.” Jeff orders with a grin watching as a nude and compliant Arie obeys.

After spreading Aries unresisting arms straight out and her legs at a forty-five degree angle pointing at the corners of the bed he issues more orders.

“Arie when I say to you will wake up. However your body will be limp and unresponsive. You will be unable to move or speak on your own though you will feel everything that happens. In fact the only movement you will do and you will have no control over this is that you will suck on anything I put in your mouth and swallow if needed. You will remain this way until I put you back in this state at which time you return to normal movement. During this time though you will be fully awake, aware, feeling and unable to move anything on your own not even your eyes. Do you understand these orders?” Jeff says verifying her compliance.

“Yes my lord.”

“Good, awaken.” Jeff orders.

Arie finds herself in the bedroom laying on her back on her own bed after having just been in the living room a moment ago by her reckoning. She is laying on her back with her head hanging over the end of the bed giving her an upside down view of a small portion of the wall unable to move or speak. The inability to even look around leaves her with an undefinable emotion, It hits even harder when mixed with fear when she feels herself being played with in front a little before the fingers enter just enough to hit that little nub and play with it. Trapped in her own body that is unable to respond, Arie is helpless as she feels her body react the only way it can, with arousal. After a few minutes she sees Jeff briefly as he shifts position out of the corner of an eye that doesn’t follow him. Then she feels herself parted and something enter her gently but deeply, after a moment it vibrates, exciting that little spot made sensitive with his earlier ministrations, the effect on her is electric. The fingers grazing her nipples without warning cause a kind of fire to dance on them giving her a virtual shock that she feels her back try to arch in response to but it can’t. Jeff then massages her arm and leg muscles relaxing them while the vibrator continues to create a kind of aroused tension that is unrealizable though growing. Muscles are forced to relax little by little as they are stretched and kneaded gently even as the suppressed arousal causes them to want to tighten. By the time he returns to her breasts Arie has been shivering on the edge of orgasm for a while and the attention he gives is just a little short of being enough to release it even though she can do nothing but lay there

Arie sees Jeff move to stand over her head giving her an upside down close up view of his crotch as he reaches down just before she feels him open mouth open. She is unsure what she feels, her body is almost beyond arousal as she sees his erection approach, Arie feels him entering her mouth gently pushing in. Her body responds automatically and without hesitation taking him as he enters her mouth moistening her lips before sealing them on him. A sharp pinch of her nipples causes a catch of her breathing before he grasps her bare breasts firmly as handles to hold onto as he suddenly pumps in and out of her orally. Arie feels her body reacting, her breathing changes to being in sync with him so she can breath between thrusts that cut her air off as her awareness focuses on just those things she is fully aware of, The feel and taste of him filling her mouth, and her body eagerly doing its best to respond. To Arie it feels like Jeff is just a bit deeper with each stroke as he twigs her nipples each time bringing a stronger and stronger reaction that focuses her world a little more each time as she feels him sliding in and out her mouth past her tongue over and over. When she feels him reaching a climax, no clue how she could tell, she feels him pushing further and further in until he suddenly bottoms out making her breath catch as he blocks her breathing for moment before ejaculating as his hands clutch at her bare breasts not massaging for those few moments but as handles. As Arie feels this then tastes him let go she has a sudden and incredibly strong orgasm she is unprepared for. Her world suddenly consists of just the sensation of him deeply and fully in her mouth, filling her all the way as he lets go and her sudden climax in response. Logic plays no part in the association that forms in her mind, the desire to feel this again and again no matter what it takes, and that I she can make him ejaculate in her mouth again she will feel like again. In fact even after Jeff’s done Arie keeps him in her mouth and she keeps on being in a climax like state aware of only feeling him filling her mouth and the feeling of release that goes with it, her conscious mind never even records the words he says or her attempted responses just that going down on him like this, filling herself with him like this has brought a climax to begged for and that she will do this again no matter what it takes.

Arie has no real thoughts as Jeff continues moving in and out, In fact her eyes are an empty blank containing no thoughts or even self awareness at all letting him plant true orders deeply under thoughts that she can never be aware even existing yet will still be subject to from now on. Unknowingly he has given Arie that one moment of true and total peace that most people live a lifetime without missing because they can’t conceive it existing in the first place. It’s different for us all and he stumbled across hers. Jeff finally withdraws climbing up on the bed intent on having Arie properly when he notices that although her body is reacting fully to him and obviously wants him her eyes are still blank and unseeing. He realizes at least in part what has happened and climbs down. He orders Arie to sleep peacefully resting until she feels like waking, then covers her with a blanket after putting her head on a pillow. Turning off the lights he leaves her with the slightest of snores in his wake coming from her.

Jeff walks to Melindas room, He stands there watching her go over the deepening mantra he has giver her for several minutes before interrupting. He brings her out of the trance state but still in the controlled state he made the night before for her to be able to report.

What Melinda reports sickens Jeff more than words can say. She has been controlled like this for about seven months. Simon has used her extensively during that time, has had her do a number of men at his command. Has used her access to gather or verify a lot of information about the people of this town, Melinda has the impression that he already knew about this place before he met her. Jeff suspects that Melinda was targeted and there is a plan afoot larger than he had thought before.

Over the next hour Jeff gathers all the phrases that Melinda can remember Simon using on her or other girls during their conditioning. Finally he blurs the memory of her encounter last night and the rest then wakes Melinda up all the way to speak to her and get her input and consent before doing what he already knows will be the next and sickening steps.

“Melinda,” Jeff asks, “Are you OK?”

“NO!, Yes.” She says with a sigh, “How would you feel being. . .” She breaks off.

“Well speaking as a male affected by that stuff over the weekend, I feel used and dirty so I would imagine you feel a lot worse.” Jeff replies eyes downcast.

“I feel soiled.” Melinda says quietly then continues, “How ever I also thank you for blurring last night. I think I might have actually slept without the nightmares for once. I thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Now though I have to ask just whether or not you really want to go through with this because in order to free you I will have to. . .”

“Bind my body, Bind my mind, Force me to have sex with you, Force me to like it, Make me like being hurt? Use me for your own personal fun and pleasure as a sex slave? As long as you don’t share me to much I’m already better off, though if Arie is to believed, I can eventually be free of even you.”

“I,” Jeff mumbles taking a deep breath.

“It’s OK Jeff, I understand. It’s just the frustration of the last few months talking. I know that in order to truly free me you must first take control of all that Simon now controls of me. I don’t blame you for this, I have known Arie all of her life, I used to change her diapers when I was young and I have rarely known her to be wrong about someone when she decides on whether or not to trust them. She has a real gift that way and she trusts you like no one else.”

“Thank you, That’s a real compliment coming from someone in your position.”

“Jeff, What you have to ask now as abhorrent as it is, pales beside what you will have to do later in response to me saying yes, So just do whatever you have to in order to free me. You don’t have the depth of what ever he has wrong with him to do more damage than Simon has in your attempts to either free me or enslave me.” Melinda says quietly cutting to the heart of what Jeff has been struggling to find a way to breach the subject of.

“But I’ll have to. . “ Jeff begins than breaks off.

“Yes Jeff, You’ll have to rape me, then rape my mind, then take it over and remake it.”

“But I Can’t, I just can’t, I mean yesterday I, It took everything and I couldn’t go any farther and I’ll have to and I can’t, I just can’t. It hurts to much to. . .”

“Jeff, Either you rape me, not the fake I can’t resist play acting but the real I could and you make me not type and not just once but however many times it takes or Simon goes on raping me every week for how ever long this thing lasts and after the research I have put in, I think this may be a long time indeed, if not permanent. That means that unless who ever owns, controls or is charge of me decides to release me, I am bound and will have this done to me for the rest of my life unless someone changes that for me.” Melinda blurts in one long run on sentence leaving her out of breath.

“So what. I knock you around, drug you, rape you, recondition you and in general be very Simon like by using you like a thing and then when I have learned enough you trust that I will see to releasing you from this conditioning and make you a free woman again, Just like that.”

“Yes.” Melinda replies cutting Jeff’s argument off at the knees.

“But I’ll have to um, while you’re in deep trance and you will never can never truly know what all I have done to you.”

“And being awake and aware as Simon has done all of that and more is better for me? You either let the monster out a little to do this or I am left in this living hell. Please Jeff, be my monster to be my hero, Free me from this, no mater what. I would rather mindlessly serve you a gentle master than the monster I serve now.” Melinda says tears coming to her eyes.

Jeff abruptly loses his lunch, dinner snack and what ever else he has had today. Melinda is oddly not surprised at this; In fact there is an element of comfort at Jeff’s reaction to all of this. While Jeff sips on a Coke classic Melinda brings him to settle his stomach, she begins to explain what she has learned about the drugs in the champagne.

The drugs it turns out enhance the limbic parts of the brain. They turn up sexual drive and sexual desire on the purely physical or animal level while at the same time suppressing several parts of the frontal lobes and a few other bits concerning memory, seeming to target mainly higher brain functions related to inhibitions. It also has the affect of a long term raising of the endorphins and stabilizes the adrenal levels at a new slightly elevated high. The affect is that a persons normal inhibitions are suppressed not by being drunk which inhibits pretty much everything, but through selectively reducing the so called civilized centers and learned behaviors. It turns out that humans have a lot of knowledge built in but something about how we are raised inhibits this from coming to the fore. What the drug does is magnify or dull the preconscious processes. This means that the subconscious, which helps govern our behavior, is never consulted so we don’t feel that something is wrong even if we know that something is wrong. This is what allowed Jeff as the conditioner to act in an abnormal manner to him and the conditioned to have associations made that are unnatural and invisible to the unaltered state of the mind because the preconscious is filtering thought and impulses because of the conditioning he put in place.

“Hence,” Melinda concludes, “you giving into the normal teenage male impulse to want to have multiple females at your beck and call led you to condition the girls which you obviously would never do in a normal frame of mind. You never the less did a wonderful job of under its influence though Jeff. The verbal controls I saw those three respond to are truly impressive and they are still people.”

“So,” Jeff says after a minute’s thinking about what Melinda had just said, “This means that I, I mean everyone naturally has these impulses but that we all have morals that keep them in check?”

“Exactly Jeff. You are a moral person and it shows. Even when under the influence of the drugs which let out the real beast in you, you’re impulse was to have them available, not to wipe away their personality’s making toys or slaves out of them which you could have just as easily done, Instead you took the trouble to add your controls while you also kept them as themselves. You basically put yourself to the top of the list of authorized users, even if they have no idea the list exists or that you now top it.

“Um.”

“It means I can trust you Jeff.” Melinda says with a smile.

“I,”

“Tell you what Jeff, Let me make this easy on you. Be right back.” Melinda says getting up going to another room for a few minutes then returning wearing a bathrobe.

“Um,”

“No Jeff not quite. You see I caught that look yesterday, You were watching a certain cartanime on reruns and made a connection to my looks that has been made many many times before. In fact what I am wearing under this robe is something I once wore to a costume party because of that.” Melinda says dropping the robe revealing a form fitting Raven outfit straight out of Teen Titans that left no curve to the imagination.

“You don’t have to worry about me,” Melinda says with a smile knowing what the affects of the drug washing out of ones system are and what happens when dark temptations are cast, “Condition me freely, If it helps just think of it as Helping free Raven from a dastardly spell that turned me slash her evil or some evil magic cast on me slash Raven to turn me evil, that no good magic user can help because the key is a type of violence that they can’t use. Instead you will have to do what is normally unthinkable to free me. After all Raven isn’t real so what ever you do with or to her isn’t real either, although the evil you do freeing her will turn out to be good for me.”

Jeff tries to at least stammer a reply. He fails, Miserably! He as one of those moments where you know you are dreaming even though you know you aren’t. A part of him has lusted after that character for years and seeing Melinda here like this inviting him, Jeff does not feel the schism forming in him, is unaware of just how calculating Melinda is being offering herself to him like this in this guise. In school he never really understood why all the others boys were always looking at the blond haired golden skinned Princess coriander better known as Starfire. His thoughts are interrupted by the vision in front of him saying that she can feel herself being subsumed by the spell the evil one put on her. ‘Please you must promise to help me before I am gone, Use the seed of darkness with in you, use that strength, retake my body from the usurper, Take control of it utterly, then when I am safe again return it to me. Until then it is yours, do with it as you please, but please return it to me when you can. If you can’t restore me to the way I was before then I don’t want to wake up at all, Just keep it and make it yours forever instead.’

Melinda in her Raven poise comes to Jeff pulling him up standing. He never even feels the schism become a break in his mind when the temptation crosses some invisible line he can’t see. Melinda/Raven leans in close hugging him, pulling his hands around her as her head leans into his. She breaths gently on his neck then nibbles on his ear before kissing him with a smile in her eyes. After a minute she brings one of his hands up to her chest and on her breast. Unthinking Jeff feels around it through the thin material of her costume and the sports bra underneath it. Jeff is lost in the moment, the fantasy Melinda has given him feeding the break she can see mirroring the one she had experienced herself, making this fantasy real to him, making her Raven to him not Melinda while he treads the roads she desperately needs him on.

Melinda does not have the heart to tell Jeff that this is the same costume she wore to that party where she first tried the champagne. The party where Simon tricked her into a trance as an audience member under the influence of the champagne, Convinced her addled mind she was a “Magically controlled” Raven in a controlling trance for the evening smilingly doing whatever her captor Simon said. That this is the costume she spent that party in obeying him while being fondled freely, having her breasts massaged and nipples suckled by strangers he gave access to, Kneeling and sucking off who ever he said to and finally being peeled out of one piece at a time while he took her even deeper into the drug induced hypnotic haze of fantasy he used to condition her to be his sex toy.

She can’t tell if wearing this will help her get him past any of her conditioning, but she can tell that it has helped get Jeff to accept her as Raven to be rescued and to, into the mood to do something with her. As she slowly undresses him her mind wanders all over the place as her body goes on automatic. Melinda suddenly realizes then why she can talk to Arie about what Simon did to her and why she can let Jeff in. A part of her, probably in the preconscious, recognized what had been done to Arie therefore the controls which prohibited her from talking to others did not apply since Arie was obviously conditioned and Jeff did it according to Arie so that made him the same as Simon to that conditioned part of her.

His shirt is gone as they lay back on the bed while Melinda’s top from the costume is slipping away as it slides sideways off of her leaving just panties and her dark red silk sports bra leaving little to the imagination even if he hadn’t already seen her without it. So lost is he in the moment though that it is all new to him seeing his Raven for the first time, knowing the spell won’t last forever so he only a little time to bind her to him. His clothes slide off of him in her expert hands while she allows him to loosen her bra and slide a hand under it. Jeff now accepts the fantasy, fully as trapped in Melinda’s scheme as Melinda is in Simons, though with the bonus of having his favorite character begging to be made obedient to him.

Melinda realizes now that there is another layer to what Simon had done, Only those who have done the conditioning can have this affect on her body unless Simon orders her to do something with someone. This means that when Jeff finally starts in for real with her he will have proper access through the controls that Simon has placed on her. She smiles as Jeff finishes sliding her bra off and mouths her right nipple suckling like a child at it as first one then the other gets the gentle treatment as Jeff comes to her body properly. Soon both are completely nude and ‘That’ moment is approaching. Melinda knows that she will soon sleep because this is when Jeff will have to make his move. Just after consummation he will have to force her out this frame of mind and into another one. To have his Raven he will have to make her.

She feels him closing in, Feels him as he starts to enter her. A little bit at a time, out and back and out and back again he mover closer and closer the tension and desire in her part building as she feels him enter her more and more each thrust gently bringing him deeper and deeper into her until at last he is in to where she feels a shaft of not her warmth really enter her then withdraw to reenter a moment later going a little deeper feeding the frustration driving her farther and farther up the proverbial wall. Finally she feels him fill her all the way as his hips impact hers. The thrust draws a gasping grunt from her as he bottoms and the shock spreads out as he only withdraws half way before plunging in again.

Melinda feels Jeff spread her arms out then above her head. Just as she catches a look in his eyes that tells her he found the cuffs she left at the top of the bed, she feels the cuffs close on her wrists. The cold is as much a shock as the hard pinching on wrists telling her this is no play binding. Jeff intends to do it right now that she has tricked the darkness out one more time. Smiling Melinda prepares to let go, to become his Raven entranced and enslaved. He misses two beats getting the cuffs in place before resuming. The shocks from him reentering her are as strong as ever, even as she feels him place his hands on her bare breasts using them for a brace to thrust into her.

Melinda’s world blinks and she notices that her legs are now bound tightly to the corners of the bed while Jeff is on her once more bringing shock after shock as he resumes working in and out of her. Only now does she begin to notice that he is talking. Another blink and she can feel the shocks continue just as strong though the full feeling that used to go with them is not there and Jeff is no longer astride her even though it feels like he is.

Melinda notices a shiny pendant Jeff holds in front of her, her eyes are drawn to it with Jeff’s soft dreamy voice slowly blocking all else out so her focus narrows to just that one little thing. Jeff is nearly crying as he watches Melinda go under while she responds when he calls her Raven. He had been right, she was trying everything she could think of to get free of Simon no matter the cost, He is just the best thing she can think of and perhaps the only hope she even sees. Time passes as he decides on the best course of action while he deepens the trance state enhancing it with more champagne.

“Can you move Raven?” Jeff asks removing the vibrator.

“I think so.”

“I want you to try. I want you to try as hard as you can.”

Suddenly the figure on the bed begins to try to move. She is handcuffed to the top of the bed and the two lower corners stretched tight though and can do nothing. Even when Jeff massages her breasts the most she do is wiggle a bit while he plays.

“Can you move Raven?” Jeff asks again.

“No.”

“Good girl Raven. You can’t move because I made you unable to move. If you can’t move then I control your movement don’t I?”

“I um.”

“Now then, if I can do anything I want and you can do nothing about it that means I am in control doesn’t it? Just agree, it’ll be easier on you.”

“Yes, it means you are in control”

“Excellent,” Jeff says straddling her, “Now I am going to have my way with you. You are going to struggle until you either give up or pass out. If you give up then you give me control, If you pass out then I take that from control you and you are just a passenger in your body. Once I have my way with you, your mine.”

Jeff begins by running his hands all over his fantasy, his raven. Some small part of him can tell that this is a fantasy charade but the foremost part of him doesn’t care. He must have control of this body either for his fantasy or for Melinda’s sake, but control it he must. His hands find her bare breasts massaging them before leaning down to suckle. His Raven struggles as hard as she can but there is little she can do nude and handcuffed to the head board with her feet bound tight to the lower corners of the bed leaving her laying in a flat Y unable to move as the bindings stretch her out full length exposing everything Jeff could want as an easy access display. His raven can do nothing as he reaches down into her hitting that funny spot little spot masturbating her by remote. Bit by it he guides himself into her not thrusting but just driving in while watching her eyes glow with panic and arousal. Hands on her shoulders he finally bottoms pulling himself all the way into her then thrusting, The first signs of a crack form but Ravens defenses hold. He adds massaging her breasts to the mix and the cracks expand some though the defenses still hold. Finally listening to a small part of himself filled with hatred, rage, envy and Lust he places his hands around her throat and begins to choke her looking her straight in the eyes. With his hands on her throat instead he resumes thrusting into her watching as over perhaps minute some indefinable thing in her eyes slowly goes out as her body goes limp in surrender.

“You never resist me.” Jeff orders releasing her throat yet holding deep in her.

“I never resist you.”

Jeff resumes his choke of her and his thrusts. His Raven resumes her struggles though with less energy this time. After only perhaps thirty seconds His Raven goes limp and just accepts him.

“You never resist me.” Jeff orders starting the whole process over again. On the seventeenth time his Raven does nothing as he chokes while having her. Four more times he takes her to the edge of passing out as she just impassively lies there. She agrees that he can do as he pleases, that he can give her orders and she will obey. Finally convinced it has worked Jeff unties her preparing for a big experiment. He wakes up his Raven as Raven powerless and totally controlled by him with no memory of Melinda at all, Just a totally obedient Raven who will return to this trance state upon his command.

“How do you feel?” Jeff asks a straddle the still nude though untied Girl under him.

“I feel fine.

“You feel fine, ‘my lord’.” Jeff corrects.

“I feel fine My lord” Raven answers looking up at him waiting.

Without warning Jeff shifts his position entering her hard and reaching for her bare breasts as he works in and out of her hard. His Raven just lays there accepting while he has her, He then reaches up and begins choking her just as he had before and is stunned to see the same impassivity as she passes out while he continues to have her. Twice more he does this convincing himself this is real, it worked.

When his Raven wakes up he orders to roll over presenting her raised backside to him. After lubricating himself with her own juices he has her spread her own cheeks entering her from behind amazed as she just keeps her cheeks spread while he has her this way as well. Feeling himself beginning to lose control he stops, ordering her to turn over, clean him off with some paper towels he provides, then take him orally all the way. His Raven complies readily ending with him in her mouth all the way. When Jeff forces himself even deeper he meets no resistance from her even he obviously is cutting her air off she just keeps trying to suck him on command. When he keeps this up to long enough and his Raven passes out once more Jeff is finally convinced that his control of Raven is total. She will allow him to do literally anything he wants and obey any command he gives. He wants to test and play with this control, to feel the obedience to him yet is unable to find any test that would top what he has just done. Suddenly tired he triggers the control returning her a deep trance. Ordering her to just wait Jeff rests for a while recovering from his exertions before he resumes. HE lays on the bed next to her one hand absently across her breast negligently carressing he dozes for a while as his body recovers.

“Raven?” Jeff asks quietly of the figure on the bed.

“Yes,” It answers sleepily.

“I have an assignment for you, Are you ready to begin this assignment.”

“Yes.”

“Excellent. We begin.” Jeff says with an odd smile, “You are playing the part of a girl named Melinda.”

“My name will be Melinda.” She echoes.

“Yes, Melinda, Now Melinda is a slave, She belongs to me though she doesn’t quite know it, She is mine.”

“My name will be Melinda, I will belong to you, I am yours.”

“Excellent, Now for the duration of this assignment you will believe that you are Melinda except when I awaken you for reporting in with the phrase ‘Bunny Raven’. When I do this youu will return to this styate immediately do you understand?”

“I will believe that I am Melinda except when you wake me by saying ‘Bunny Raven’.”

“Excellent, Now I may have to give you orders to do things later but I will try not to have to, But if I have to you will obey me totally, can you do that.” Jeff asks in that same quiet tone.

“Yes, I obey any orders you give, even to do things later if you say to.”

“Perfect, Now I have made some Melinda memories for you to step into, Melindas memories will be yours until I release you from this role. Do you understand.”

“Yes, Melinda’s memories will be mine until you release me.”

“Perfect Raven, Now Melinda will remember that Raven is a persona I built into her for when we do a role playing sex game I like, She thinks she becomes you when I say the trigger phrase but instead she goes to sleep and you will return just as you are now

“Melinda thinks I am a persona you made, That she becomes me for you to have role playing sex games with her.”

“Excellent, now you see Melinda’s memories?” Jeff pauses for a moment until she indicates that yes she can see them, “Now when I count to three you will step into them and become Melinda in a deep trance as completely under my control just as you are now and you will monitor Melinda from below her. After I wake Melinda up you will have her decide to make Tea and serve it in order to show me that you are active in there and waiting further orders, do you understand.”

“Yes, after Melinda wakes up have her make tea to show I am active.”

“Good, First though, I want you stand up and make sure you are dressed properly before I wake Melinda.”

Jeff just watches as she stands up redressing as she does so. The Raven persona quickly dresses then stands impassively as Jeff looks her over front and back. The raven costume is just perfect on her. He just can not in this darker piece of himself resist feeling her buttox and breasts through the costume one more time though as she stands there, he feels her nipples stand up even through the fabric bringing him a familiar feeling.

“Kneel with your hands at your sides and look up at me Raven.” Jeff orders smiling while she obeys.

“Open your mouth.” Jeff orders freeing his erection as her mouth opens on command.

“Take it.” Jeff orders placing it in front her face, “All the way and hold it in.”

“Excellent, Now you will move nothing other than your head.” Jeff says as he feels the warmth of mouth engulf him warming his full length as she kneels impassively still looking up at him her nose against his pubic hair waiting his next orders. Unable to resist the opportunity he slides his hands down beside her head in the front of her costume. His hands easily part the layers of fabric finding his way under the bra to cup her bare breasts to play.

“You will suck in time with me.” Jeff orders massaging her bare breasts, “Do the best you can”

As he massages her breasts her tongue gently slides back and forth over and under in time with him before her head start to bob back and forth in time with him as well. Soon her tongue is working his full length as her head bobs back and forth in perfect time to his massaging. The sight before him of a Raven kneeling in front of him sucking him in time with his fondling her bare breasts is just to much for him, he orgasms and ejaculates, She swallows without being told to sucking hard still looking Jeff straight in the eyes.

What Jeff feels looking down at Melinda/Raven is nothing he can put words to. He knows that the real Melinda will never know this happened, The Raven persona would never have a clue either. Noting that happens right now counts, he can do anything at all and here are no consequences no matter what he does with or to her. He feels a dichotomy in himself at the sight of her/them. He is drawn hard by that little piece of darkness the Champagne drew out to make further use of that freedom of use and complete availability of the Puppet mindlessly sucking on him. Somehow he is both what he was and what he now is, A hybrid neither truly the one nor the other. What the difference is he can not say exactly, however, yet he finds himself both a science geek and a teen-age sex slave holder at the same time.

Melinda’s words earlier finally begin to penetrate. The Champagne is still affecting him deeply, just differently than he had expected. Somehow Jeff knows what he must do, He doesn’t know how he knows but he does. It goes against everything he believes in, yet if he doesn’t then Melinda is left a victim. If he does then he makes himself a victim again as well, A knowing victim this time. But is his innocence worth the cost of another innocent? Can he stand by and do nothing leaving Melinda as she is, Would that leave him innocent? Bile rises at the thoughts going through his head, at what he knows he must do, and that might, will, must.

Memories flood back to him of earlier, of Melinda talking about what Simon had done to not only Melinda but also many others. He now has some phrases he can use on several of the girls in school since Melinda had been present when they were ‘modified’ he finally settles on with ‘customized’ running a close second. He finds himself able to think again as he stands there feeling the creature kneeling in front of him continue sucking like a vacuum on him even after he as stopped massaging her breasts and with drawn his hands. He looks at the girl; No he thinks strike that, the woman here. She has her own life that should not include being a sex toy or slave yet that is what she is. Furthermore she has chosen him, Jeff, to help her take her life back by taking away even the last remnant left to her so he can reassemble her and put her back together again.

The look of utter attention in those puppy dog eyes shakes him to the core and yet he knows what he will do. He will use her, use her a lot because he has to, He has to hurt her to sure he controls her too able to free her. He must use his dark side to do good work and begins the count to wake Melinda from what is to her latest stint as his Raven, A personna she gave him permission to do to her as a birthday present.

Mary arrives at Tam’s still disturbed at something. She feels she has misplaced something but can’t understand what it could be. She doesn’t actually remember the decision to go down on Jeff; She enjoyed it a lot although the inability to remember deciding kind of bothered her though not a lot since he hadn’t peeked even when he clearly could have. Why is she thinking about this again?

The hesitancy of his touch had an affect on her she finds. He hadn’t expected to get anything out of coming to get them and he had anyway. If he hadn’t then they would have ended up just like all those other girls she had been watching this week so far. Over pizza and Persian history she works up the courage to ask Tam about a couple of things while Tam is doing the chores around the house. Tam seems oddly lacking in upset at having to do both her and Jeff’s chores, which she does cheerfully.

The subject finally comes to Jeff’s so called social life. Both Mary and Tam have noted that almost every girl either has a boyfriend they run to this week or a boyfriend that runs to them. Neither want to really stand out socially so a plan hatches to hide in plain sight riding out this wave of what ever it is that is going through the school right now. As long as they act like they are Jeff’s then everything will be OK since that is all that seems to be needed is a steady boy they fawn over. Jeff won’t mind, Mary thinks especially since what I did Saturday, ‘Maybe a repeat?’ She hears herself think and is puzzled where that though came from even though he is nice guy and didn’t peek, and maybe she could also? ‘Where is this coming from?’ she asks herself an is puzzled by the lack of answers.

The scene at the school, watching most of the girls and a few of the guys run around like their brains are silly putty disturbs tam. However Mary’s plan to hide behind Jeff is plausible, Since she has just done all his chores he should be happy to be their shield. All she would really have to do is remind everyone that he is after all unrelated to her and that stops all those annoying questions and stares. What to do about the pictures that many of the girls seem to have, the ones showing them just standing there in littleor nothing for their boy friends, would she and Mary need them? Would Jeff need a copy?

“Tam, “ Mary says inquiring, “I kind of have an awkward question”

“I know, what about the pictures? I mean sure not everyone has them but I have noticed that those who them have a lot more freedom to move about independently and not look out of place.”

“Yeah I know, We really looked out of place didn’t we. I don’t like sticking out like that. I felt. . “

“Yeah, you said it.”

Minutes pass as both girls just stare at the walls eating pizza with both history and chores forgotten. It doesn’t disturb either of them that the current craze is only a few days old, in fact both are thinking of it as having been around longer than that and are completely unaware of the fact that it hasn’t been. The same idea occurs to both of them at close to the same time. Just get Jeff to take a good picture of them they can carry around.

“You know what we otta.” Mary starts.

“Exactly, We’ll get Jeff to take a picture of us. That way he can have a copy to show off and we get out to be able to have freedom of movement without drawing attention.” Tam chimes in grinning.

“Lets get Arie to join us, She was just all over the place with Jeff today so if we all just did it we could have it over with all at once.”

“Perfect, then nobody can try to claim us cause we’ll be taken. I mean Jeff’ll be nice to us, he won’t want much and I think I can come up with a bribe he’ll like to let us have what we want.” Mary says smiling thinking of having Jeff caressing her or better yet mouthed again, He will just love having me do that for him again. Maybe this time I’ll let him have a little more. Plans on when and where to approach Jeff are layed, tomorrow afternoon they will talk to Arie and have Jeff take the pictures at Aries’ place so no adults are around.

Mary heads home after finishing studying for the probable pop quiz tomorrow going straight to bed. She dreams of being a servant girl too Jeff and Arie, He and Tam serving them just like a bar maid would with Jeff having Tam strip and go down on him as he massages her breast while she just stands there waiting to told what to do. Warm feelings flood Mary as she remembers her view of Jeff while she had him filling her mouth completely, the feeling as he flushed and the enjoyment of swallowing when he spurted brings her pleasure all over again. A few tweaks at that nice little spot while remembering slipping him into her mouth is all it takes for her back to arch and a desire to do that again be made all that much stronger.

Tam lays awake for along time just staring at the ceiling unable to relax and out of sheep to count. Finally she starts thinking of all the times she has gone down on guys, one after another they all just seem shallow, all a moments exercise that means nothing. Finally she tries to imagine what Jeff would be like, Would he be small or large, would he fill her mouth nicely or just be a disappointment. Other thoughts swirl as sleep approaches, free association brings about a semi waking dream where the three of them (Tam. Mary and Arie) freshly returned from the party stand still as Jeff looks them over. She tries then to imagine what it would be like for Jeff to tell them to strip and pose as he took a picture of them, what will it be like to just stand there for him when he takes there picture tomorrow. I wonder if he’ll want more? I wonder if Arie or Mary will give it to him. Images go by with all three of them standing in a line Jeff fondling all three of them one at a time.

It’s so real that Tam can just feel Jeff’s hands grabbing her breasts and playing with them, tweaking her nipples sending little electric shocks all over her. The feeling as she kneels in front of him and watches Arie then Mary in that order take him in there mouths looking up at him. She imagines him standing in front of her now, his erection in her face an obvious invitation for her. Half asleep her hands begin to massage that nice little spot as she dreamily masturbates herself while in her vision she takes him slowly into her mouth and feels him filling her completely. Feels him as she works her tongue expertly around him driving him new heights. Abruptly the vision has her releasing him and standing back up.

Tams body now highly aroused will not stop so easily. She imagines them standing in front of him once more, this time in the bathroom downstairs. Of him ordering Arie to stand in front of the mirror, bend over with her head on the sink counter and her hands on her knees. She sees him reach around her grasping her breasts and pulling himself into her firmly just because he can. Finally she imagines it’s her turn, She can feel a warm spot from where Arie rested her head while Jeff had her. Tam feels Jeff’s hands on her breasts once more. His grip is firmer this time, more like he using them as a handle as she feels something push at her from behind. Feels herself relax in response to a whispered something and then a filling feeling until he is suddenly in her as far as he can reach leaving her somehow feeling hollow unlike her previous dream which felt so real. Though the feeling is strong it still doesn’t do what she wants so she tries again. This time trying to see Jeff in his room sleeping, She sneaks up on him moving his covers out of the way exposing him for her to tease erect. She slips him in her mouth and once more has that pleasant feeling. She works harder this time and is rewarded by feeling him come erect already deeply in her mouth inflating to a nice strong seal. Her head bobs up and down while she sucks with everything she’s got. In less than a minute it’s like she can taste him when he lets go. Her ministrations on herself finally work as well and her back arches in sympathy to the reaction he has in her vision and the taste she imagines from him. Tams last thought for the night is happily swallowing repeatedly and she is asleep.

Morning brings a bright new day to Arie. She wakes up bright and chipper having had the best nights sleep she can ever remember having, even more so than yestereday. Though there are some sore spots she can move just fine and really wants to have some play time with Jeff before her day officially starts. She finds Jeff sprawled on the couch looking relaxed. She notices that Melinda in her room has her Raven costume on and looks sated.

Deciding she wants some of that Arie works Jeff’s sweat pants loose to mouth him so she can have him come erect in her mouth, Boys come quicker that way she has learned and wants this to be quick. Jeff is only a bit awake by time he is fully erect. Aries head bobs, her tongue licks his tip and her tonsils tickle his end and suddenly Jeff wakes up already climaxing, Arie tries to draw every bit out she can while his back arches and her own body responds with it’s own orgasm in response to him cumming in her mouth. She swallows and keeps trying.

Melinda wakes up during this and watches. She knows why this is happening, has watched it happen in the past, Fears watching it happen in the future again. The next step in the pattern is taking place a little ahead of schedule but it’s here. Fortunately the boosted levels of Estrogen and progeston analogs would keep any of the girls from getting pregnant if they forgot to use protection or take their pills. This faze should only last a few days and looking at the responses Jeff must have used a lot of the champagne on the girls when he conditioned them. Melinda though just waits, He will wake soon and want to know how she is. He always does after one of his sessions of having her be his Raven for a while.

While in other places Mary wakes feeling better than she has in a long while. Tam is bright and chipper this morning making breakfast for the family noting that Jeff must have stayed at Aries place as she does the dishes before heading off for school intending to catch Mary early. Across the city of Vargas many students are having similar mornings, None are quite as far along as Tam, Arie and Mary though because no one else had as much of the champagne. Though by day after tomorrow that will change as the full delayed affects start to hit, driving the affected to have as much sex as they can stand in order to get them used to having sex with who ever happens to have their reigns at the moment. Many a girl who doesn’t have a tittie shot with their boyfriend will have that impulse today. By the weekend seven eighths of the affected will have done that.