The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Underneath it all.

Chapter 3

This story is a work of fiction.

Resemblance to persons and or places is purely unintentional and coincidence.

This story is for entertainment purposes only,

Events and techniques in this story do not work as portrayed.

Chemicals and herbs described do not exist or do not work as described in this story.

Do not try this with or without consent on anyone.

Enjoy.
Amaranth – only for those who get the joke.

When Jeff’s next thought does occur over fourteen hours later, when Arie brings him a late lunch of eggs, bacon and lots of milk. ‘Let’s talk’ She says as tries to breathe food instead of eating he is so hungry. The questions she has are written in her haunted and curious eyes.

“What time is it?” Jeff asks between mouthfuls of food.

“It’s just past four in the afternoon.” Arie replies watching him eat.

“So now what?” Arie asks not sure where to go from here, “I mean just how powerful is this conditioning?”

“I can show you easier than I can explain it.” Jeff replies.

“Not on me, like I said last night, you bring me that feeling again and you get what ever you want.”

“That’s okay my Arie Dairy.” Jeff says watching her eyes glaze.

“Have you told anyone about what I have done?” Jeff asks the now blank faced Arie.

“No my lord.”

“Good, you will neither tell nor discuss this with anyone except me. Do you understand?”

“Yes my lord.”

“Good, now after you awaken you will strip and stand at parade rest eyes forward. You will maintain that pose until I say ‘at ease.’ You will be able to speak in normal tones but that is all. After that you will redress before returning to normal again.”

“Yes my lord.” Arie replies.

“Good, awaken.”

Arie abruptly finds herself removing her shirt then her bra and finishing undressing. Once nude she stands at parade rest with her eyes facing forward unable to move. Unable to move even her eyes her response is more one of concern than fear but it none the less scary for her.

“Scared?” Jeff asks standing up and massaging her breasts feeling the nipples respond.

“Yes, No, kind of.” Arie replies feeling her body’s response to him and its familiarity.

“Ok, how about now?” Jeff asks reaching down and hitting that one little spot just inside.

“Umm” Arie stammers starting to reply then is hit by her own body’s response to Jeff ministrations. Her mouth goes dry and warmth spreads from his ministrations, Her reaction is magnified by her inability to respond or react.

“Convinced?” Jeff asks walking away behind her toward his bench to grab something she can’t see.

“Yes. It works.” Arie replies trying to figure out what he is doing, getting scared because she can not even move her eyes to make the useless effort of looking around.

“Good,” Jeff replies stepping back into her view with his Polaroid camera. He focuses and Arie feels something she can’t define as the camera flash goes off and she just stands unable to move as he takes a picture of her standing there nude at parade, a good little puppet thing. She can just stand there as Jeff continues to circle and poke at her, fondling here and there at his leisure finally getting her scared because the game aspect of this is rapidly fading in the face of his command of her body.

“You enjoying this?” Arie asks as he debates another picture.

“At ease” Jeff suddenly says unexpectedly. Arie then finds herself redressing and returning to normal.

“Wait here for a few minutes, I’ll be right back.” Jeff says handing the picture to a thoroughly confused Arie and leaving abruptly.

Arie stares at the picture Jeff had taken of her. She sees her eyes half-blank, her face blank and her pose relaxed. Not how she had felt at all. There are no words to what she feels looking at the picture. How does one define the feeling of being lost while knowing where you are? The control that picture represents leaves a hollow spot in her middle she can’t see the bottom of. Sure she likes the games where she is tied up and or bound well, What this represents though, She was awake when he took that picture, ‘He took a nude picture of me and I just stood there like a doll or a mannequin. Not even like a person at all’ Arie thinks feeling a small spark of panic start in. ‘He posed me, and I let him do it. I let him take that picture and did nothing about it, nothing at all, I just stood there unable to even avert my eyes.’ And on and on go her thoughts in circles trying to understand from her own bondage view the amount and type of control that would take. Realizing that nothing in the bondage scene would account for that, so that means he can likely do as he wants with her so she may as well make the best if it.

Ten minutes later Jeff returns. In answer to her questions he just signals quiet and patience. Ten more minutes pass with Arie fidgeting and worrying about the picture before Tam and Mary enter carrying trays with Toast, jelly and milk on them which they proceed to serve to Jeff and Arie while acting as Maids.

“Are they awake? Like me, like I was?” Arie asks pointing to Tam and Mary but thinking of the picture.

“No, right now they are just maids serving their lord and temporary lady. Watch this, ‘Tam hand me your shirt.’” Jeff orders smiling and Aries shows discomfiture.

Setting her tray down Tam unbuttons her shirt and hands it to Jeff without hesitation. She further obeys his order to hand him her bra as well. Arie is horrified and fascinated watching as Jeff has Tam kneel beside him then massages her breasts freely before suckling them. Arie is unable to put any name to what she feels when Jeff orders Tam to go down on him and she obeys unthinkingly. ‘No,” she thinks, “Tams body obeys unthinkingly but Tam isn’t there, she isn’t feeling what I felt.’ She watches as Jeff orders Mary to kneel beside him so he can massage her breasts for a few moments before ordering her to go make some more eggs and bacon to serve. Meanwhile Jeff is watching Arie watch Tam still topless going down on him.

“I notice you are going easy on Mary, sweet spot?” Arie asks eyes smiling, trying to distract herself.

“I uh, I, I guess so, It’s hard to explain. I never thought I had a chance with her then when this happened I found out that she does like me.” Jeff replies while signaling Tam to halt.

“Wait a minute.” Arie says laughingly, “We all three did the reward thing didn’t we.”

“Yes you all did, and before you ask yes you all also had the give honest answers bit afterward. You and Mary remember though Tam doesn’t.” Jeff replies eyes closed enjoying.

“Ok, me and Mary were easy, How did you have your sister justify it to herself?” Arie asks.

“Well that’s the easy part, remember, we’re step siblings not blood.” Jeff replies sounding distracted.

“Damn, I forgot about that you two look so much alike. Tam I can see you behaving with because of your parents and the rules about her sleeping around but you must want Mary pretty bad then, why not just order her to do you?” Arie asked puzzled.

“I uhh, I want her the right way, I “ Jeff replies then stumbles.

“Oh, you want her to want you? That it?” Arie asks grinning again.

“Yeah,” Jeff replies taking a deep breath trying to relax and enjoy Tam while still talking, “It’s just so damn hard now. I mean how do I tell whether I have influenced her or not? “

“Easy, just don’t use her, use me instead. Tam as you can feel right now will give you the best head you will ever get unless you want to add Molly and Terra as a pair. Now those two together would be a sight to see. The two biggest users in the school forced to serve and service that would be nice.” Arie says eyes unfocused, distant and thinking.

“Yeah, Last year Terra got all friendly wanting help on a science project. Helped me cop a feel or three, even got Molly in on the act with her, that rocked for a bit. The moment the project was done, she was gone, that really hurt me at the time.” Jeff replies eyes distant with pain, remembering.

“Why not do it then? We invite them over Friday for a party; you can have one of the bottles of champagne served so that they get drugged just like we did. Then you could have some real fun.” Arie replied.

“I’ll think about it.” Jef replies before abruptly changing the subject, “Ok Tam stand up and strip.”

“What, you think it’s any different than they think of themselves? It’s not, they just use themselves so why not use them and get something from it?” Arie asks watching as Tams strips and just stands there just as she had, leading her to wonder whether Tam was really stuck in there like she had been.

“Like I said, I’ll think about it.” Jeff says back looking at Tam just standing there unthinking in the nude waiting on orders as Mary returns with eggs and Bacon and obliviously proceeds to serve it.

“Sounds good.” Arie agrees disturbed but digging into the extra serving of eggs.

“In the mean time I have something for you to do later Arie.” Jeff says still watching Tam, “Tam later the subject of giving head will come up. When it does you will volunteer to play show and tell with Arie teaching her everything you know. You will offer to use me as a test dummy as a reward for rescuing you three from the party. Your use of me this way will remain a secret between us not to be discussed with anyone beyond those present at that time. Mary you will make up your own mind on whether or not to take part in that demonstration. Either way you will also not discuss it with anyone other than those present.”

“Really think that will work?”

“Did with you, you woke me with a very nice blow job yesterday morning.” Jeff replied grinning.

“Oh, and was it good?” Arie asks with a nagging feeling

“Yes, though Mary and especially Tam were better.” Jeff replies still watching Tam just stand there.

“Wait a minute, that means I did you twice yesterday not just the once I remember.” Arie asks puzzled and suddenly realizing that she had no memory of that at all and wondering if he took any pictures then.

“Yes, although the second was a little better.” Jeff replies still thinking.

“So, do you care if it takes more than one session for the lesson to take?” Arie asks grinning thinking of a possible way to return the favor of puppet hood and not wanting to give away her plan prematurely.

“No, I don’t care at all.” Jeff says seeming distracted, “Tam, in the morning I want you to wake me up before six. You will place my hands on your bare breasts and let me massage them and play with you as an obedient doll until I am done. You will then continue with your morning remembering nothing later. As for now Tam you will redress then you and Mary cleanup in here, do the dishes, afterwards you two will resume what you were doing with no memory of this as though there had been no interruption.”

“So what do you want me to do?” Arie asks as Tam redresses then she and Mary start the cleanup.

“Give me a hand with the centrifuges will you. I need to get the analysis of the champagne started.” Jeff replies heading for the centrifuges and collecting sample trays along he way.

Twenty minutes later Jeff has the loader trays going for his spectrometer so it can do one sample after another until all of them are done. Each sample tray has a different substrate so that a different type of molecule would be highlighted. Once this is loaded and started Arie excuses herself to rejoin Tam and Mary so as not to arouse too much suspicion in Tam and Mary’s waking minds.

“Hey Arie,” Jeff interrupts just as Arie is going out his lab door, “Doesn’t this feel weird to you? I don’t mean just the control thing. I mean the while situation, I mean, I mean what I uhh did?”

“You mean the whole condition me, Tam and Mary to be your personal toys. Yes, it’s more than a little odd. I’m surprised you had the guts to take the opportunity myself. I didn’t think you had it in you.” Arie replies pausing obviously looking hard for the right words.

“You don’t seem to be mad at me for it. That’s odd.” Jeff says back puzzled.

“It’s never that simple. You just keep me for yourself and don’t share me and I am happy. Or look at it this way, I am now yours to command so that gives you a responsibility to command me wisely.” Arie replies with a seductive grin, “I happen to think you will once you get the sex out of the way. That’s part of the reason for last night. If I can keep you happy then you will be kinder with me, give me what I want not order me to do anything or anyone I really don’t want to.”

“But. . “ Jeff replies then stops confused.

“It’s more complicated than just right wrong or even sex. You’ll get it sooner or later.” Arie replies leaving with a seductive swaying of the hips tempting him but knowing he won’t right now, he’s still to tired.

At nine that night Jeff finally gives up for the night. The results exceed his worst fears; the compounds are just to complex for simple analysis. He needs an interpolative spectrum matching system and source forge just doesn’t happen to have one of those. When he finally emerges from his dungeon, the girls are all gone; Tam is giving Mary a ride home. His parents are home, The how did the weekend go questions almost tempted to reply honestly. ‘Didn’t get invited to the party at Adam’s, went anyway to rescue Tam, wound up with Tam, Mary and Arie programmed as my personal toys.’ The temptation passed as quickly as it had come, Jeff recognizes that it is exhaustion driving the mood not logic. In minutes he has wound his way past his parents and by ten he is in bed fast asleep.

Jeff’s next thought is at a quarter to six the next morning when Tam wakes him by climbing up on the bed with him. Not yet awake he almost freaks when Tam lifts up her shirt taking his hands and placing them on her bare breasts then just sitting there. Memories flood in as fast as the blood not being used elsewhere is allowed to his brain. Guilt, fear and many other emotions are rampant until he recognizes that Tam is not really conscious right now. Though her body responds to his caress and fondling, nothing touches her eyes at all leaving them a total blank. Jeff is fascinated as Tam stands strips and obeys his instructions blindly. The guilt he feels weighs far more now than yesterday though is alleviated by the erection he has Tam kneel and mouth. Suddenly Jeff finds that having this blank shell is no more exciting than a picture, means nothing more than it does either and he may as well have a blow up doll. Conscience bothering him a lot more now he orders her to dress and sends her on her way without finishing the blow job she had begun.

He is fascinated when on the way to school Tam shows no awareness of what she had done this morning riding along beside him chatting as though nothing in the world had changed. Jeff looks around at school like he always does, bullies are a thing to be avoided after all. Today though they all seem to have other things on their minds than picking on him, He is relieved.

In fact it appears as though many of the bullies have acquired some arm candy. Though a couple of bullies and a football player seem as disoriented as the cheerleaders and their friends. Taking inventory during the morning classes he notices that everybody who attended Adam’s party has been affected. They either picked up some arm candy or became some. Lunch is surreal, Jeff sees more than just those who attended Adam’s party are affected, In fact it looks as though now that he knows what he is looking for that this has gone on more than just that once. Girls by the dozen are being bright doey-eyed almost bimbo-ish versions of their normal selves. Almost a dozen guys appear to have suffered the same fate. His horrified reverie is interrupted by the arrival of Arie who looks panicky and scared.

“Jeff,” Arie says forcefully without preamble or warning, “We need to talk, Now.”

“Arie, we had th.” Jeff begins and Arie interrupts him.

“Not here,” She hisses, “Come with me, please.”

Jeff is unsure what to do as Arie suddenly starts clinging to him just as he has seen so many others do already today. Once they have found a place near the gymnasium behind one of the storage sheds where people go to be alone, she almost collapses on him she clings so tightly.

“Oh god Jeff, I can’t stand it. I swear I’ve died and gone to stepford. They are just so. . “ Arie sobs.

“Who? What’s a stepford?” Jeff asks puzzled.

“The girls that’s who.”

“Which girls, I mean sure things look a little weird today but. “ Jeff replies getting lost conversationally.

“All of them, well all of my friends, or at least I think there my friends anyway. They just won’t quit saying how brave I am to away from my man all morning and not just rush to him between classes. I mean they kept asking me who my man was, They wouldn’t quit until I said I wasn’t allowed to say. Then they just stopped, I mean just stopped asking all at once.” Arie rambles nearly incoherent.

“I haven’t seen anything that bad.” Jeff replies puzzled.

“Of course you haven’t, you wouldn’t know social if it bit you. Trust me though, something’s wrong, I can feel it.” Arie says rapidly talking only a little slower.

“Feel what Arie?” Jeff asks getting concerned by her concern and near panic.

“There like me and Mary and Tam only, well they, they are programmed to be toys not people. They try to act like people but they aren’t really, their just toys for their boy friends to use. I know several of those girls and they aren’t like this, they have brains I mean real brains and today they seem to have soap bubbles for brains and enjoy showing off cleavage which they don’t really, or they didn’t used to.” Arie rants on.

“Like you three how?” Jeff asks trying to follow along.

“Well, programmed.” Arie says bluntly, “You know how you said you conditioned us. Well think of that except that they are oblivious that they are programmed. Their brains don’t work all the way now.”

“You mean somebody just, “ Jeff asks stopping in mid sentence.

“Exactly, Though Molly and Terra seem unaffected and Terra has the quarter back who doesn’t start hanging all over her. She said that some guy named Simon had offered them a chance to have a week of dreams. He was at Adam’s party I remember him now, I didn’t until somebody else mentioned him, It’s odd but I didn’t remember a thing until Jeanna said his name and then I remembered all at once. Anyway he was doing some kind of erotic stage hypnosis show with the girls and maybe a few of the guys in fill in positions. Anyway as part of the show he told those on stage to continue to play the part after the show. Terra said that Simon said it would last about a week.”

“Wow Arie, that’s a lot of information from just four classes. You happen to pay any attention in class at all or just collect gossip?” Jeff asks stalling for time.

“Mostly just gossip. The teachers in my classes seemed distracted today.” Arie says very seriously, “ And just so you know; I thought about it, if you hadn’t come and gotten us then we would be just like those bimbos doing whatever our dates wanted. Just think what they would have done with Tam all this week, think what they will do with those they have now.”

“Wow,” Jeff says now getting scared. If the teachers seemed too not notice then what should he do now? Go tell someone that after rescuing his sister and her friends from a party in a drug induced altered state he had taken advantage of that state to condition them as his what ever they are. But he could say that he was also affected because he had also had, , , ‘Oh shit.’ Jef thinks to himself, ‘I was affected, I did act out of character, I was, umm, Uhh. I was bad.’ ‘Holy shit, I was still affected on Sunday.’ Finally thinking of his second day. ‘Six sipping glasses, forty-eight hours affect. This could last a fortnight.’

“Jeff you ok?” Arie asks because Jeff has forgotten to speak for almost a minute now.

“Sorry Arie,” Jeff stammers, “I just realized that I was affected to, I had several small glasses of that champagne at the party and then I uh, Umm, I did what I.”

“It’s Ok Jeffy, This week at least were better off this way.” Arie says unsmilingly.

“But my lab, that picture.” Jeff says quietly.

“You mean this one?” Arie says pulling out a binder from her bag and showing it to Jeff.

“Yeah,” Jeff replies embarrassed.

“Don’t sweat it,” She smiles, “This little thing saved me some real hassle in the bathroom this morning. Amanda Stevens was insisting I say who I was going out with even after I said I couldn’t say and this fell out of my bag when she grabbed my arm, then the discussion was just over. Nobody asked anything else.”

“I thought you would destroy it.” Jeff says looking ashamedly at the ground.

“No, I mean I, , anyway Tam and Mary should get one of these as well. It will save them some hassle. For the time being I am going to very publicly dump my old boyfriend, he shouldn’t mind since he has that little minx Mandy Timmons all over him, and say I decided to give brains over Braun a try. It’ll help us both keep a low profile until we can figure out what is going on.” Arie says thoughtfully.

“But,”

“Don’t worry, it’ll do your social standing a world of good in the long run. Besides if you want to be able to attract Mary on your own merits you have to learn how to be social and how to date from somewhere or someone. I volunteer to teach you.”

“But someone of your standing going out with me, that’ll lower your standing.” Jeff replies worried.

“Maybe, but if you keep me satisfied then it will boost both of out standings in the long run.”

“But”

“Must be your new favorite word. Anyway, I’ll publicly be available to you and will spread the word that Mary and Tam are both yours as a way to keep them shielded as well.” Arie almost spurts the words out as fast as they form just speaking and speaking, “In the mean time you need to determine if there are any adults uninvolved in this that we can trust. No law enforcement since they will just want to use us as lab sluts, urr, rats, in order to figure out how this all works and that would be bad for us all.”

“Stop.” Jeff says holding up a hand.

Arie just eyes him with a puzzled look not understanding.

“Look Arie,” Jeff says with forced calm, “I appreciate your enthusiasm but don’t you think you are taking this just a little to far?”

“No.”

“Ok then, on a different subject for a moment to let me think, I have a question about Mary.”

“Ok.”

“On Saturday when I was speaking with her she described herself in the third person, I didn’t notice it at the time since I had other things on my mind, but it just came up, any idea why she would do that?”

“That Jeff is something I think best left between you two, please don’t order me to tell you.” Arie replies.

“I want to,” And Jeff in interrupted by the bell ending lunch.

“We’ll talk more later Jeff, Time for class now. Keep observing.” Arie says getting up and leaving as she is speaking. Jeff remains behind a minute thinking about what all Arie has said.

Three thirty had never come later in the day that it did that day. The last two classes after lunch were the longest two hours Jeff had ever been through in his life. That the teachers can not be gone to is obvious, Some appear to know what is going on, others don’t. The principal looks like a bad bet, the councilors even worse. Right about now living in a small rich town well away from the hustle and bustle of any city is beginning to look bad. In fact the town of Vargas is over two hours away from Las Vegas, it’s not like he pop down there, grab Grissom and Lady heather to have them verify his rather absurd on the face of it story about what’s happening in town when the cops may be part of the problem.

He is sitting on the benches in front of the school looking around after the last bell wondering if he was crazy. Was half convinced of it when he spied Molly the Dolly (You guess how she got that name) sitting in her car, a year old Japanese rice rocket with a turbo waiting for someone in the senior parking lot. Everything is normal then someone Jeff doesn’t know, college age by his look, been in college a couple of years to, He leans down to her window and says something. Jeff looks a lot closer when he sees a familiar lack of expression suddenly take root on Molly’s face leaving her jaw slack and leaning back in the seat. The guy is about five ten weight hidden by his baggy though expensive clothing. Molly continues to look like this even as Jeff sees her answering some questions or at least making some kind of statements.

“Jeff,” Arie says suddenly startling Jeff out of his concentration as she drapes herself around him in a hauntingly familiar way after having spent the day watching it happen to many others.

“Arie!” Jeff says forcefully, “Do not sneak up on me like that.” His heart feeling like it is starting again.

“Sorry,” She says much calmer sitting down next to him on the bench, “That’s Simon.” She says nodding.

“Who, Huh, Oh him by Molly’s car.” Jeff mumbles.

“Yeah him. That’s Simon from the party. The one doing the magic show.” Arie says cuddling close.

“Any idea what’s up with Molly?” Jeff asks.

“Yeah, I’ve seen that look about a dozen times today. On the faces of girls with new boyfriends, Boyfriends who are unable to resist giving there new squeezes a couple of instructions to act on. I’ve seen more head given today than in the last month.” Arie replies disgust and repellation at their actions evident.

“So could I get you to give me a ride home? I’m just not up to,” Jeff asks quietly

“Sure no problem I’d be happy to, Can we make one stop on the way and can I get you to do me a favor while we are there.” Arie asks suddenly serious.

“Uh, sure, what do you need.” Jeff asks puzzled once more.

“I’ll explain there. Let’s go before Simon notices us sitting here.” Arie says getting up and pulling him along with her as she heads for her car parked about a block away on the street.

Ten minutes later they pull up outside Arie’s new place. Arie being seventeen almost eighteen and intended to take the summer off. Her parents, pretty well off by local standards had secured her a place at the summer camp college prep resort boarding house for the summer. It is the sort of place that can only occur where you have more money than brains and no shortage of brains. Every one here, or at least their parents, had earned their money the old fashioned and undignified way; they earned it for themselves. The campus, if you want to use that term, is centered on an item that only occurs where the rich have too much time and heat on their hands. It is an acre and a half swimming pool. Roughly two hundred feet wide and three hundred and twenty long. The North Square goes from four feet at the shallow end to seven feet, The last one hundred twenty feet dips down to thirty-five feet under the diving boards. Even has a regulation diving tower for those aspiring Olympic hopefuls. Everything is regulation this or that except for it’s most imposing feature, it’s three acre Olympian gazebo. Forty-foot columns hold up an arched roof reaching another one hundred and twenty feet up providing the defining piece of geography for the town.

Picnic tables dot the perimeter between the buttresses, designed with san Francisco style bracing rated at eight point two on the Richter scale, they form natural classrooms for the mostly outdoor lectures given during the summer. The North end holds all the messy details in a set of building built up against but not joined to the gazebo which contain pool heaters (rarely used), showers Etc. Around this impressive structure is a set of carefully designed but random looking buildings containing apartments ranging from two bedrooms to five. No two apartments shared a floor plan though they all shared the same sets of accoutrements ranging from counter top stoves to microwaves to many other things. The buildings ranged from five stories on the outside to two in the inside in three distinct layers letting the outer ones over look the inner ones.

Aries three-year-old Volvo was more a reflection of her parents being protective than their money. It was the best trade off for drivability and safety in event of the inevitable accident that we all have some time on the first few years our fault or not. Arie lived on the southwest corner in a small cluster of buildings that were separated from the rest by a small picnic area as found on all Four Corners. It was quieter here, which explained why she chose this place as far from the showers and pumps as possible.

“Come on,” Arie was saying to Jeff as he openly gawked at where she lived. Though his parents were not exactly in the poor house, they could not afford this kind of place for him and Tam to stay before college.

“Ok Jeff, here’s the deal.” Arie says stopping in front of an apartment numbered SW7213, “I need you to just sit done in the living room and wait for me. I’m going to introduce you to someone and I need you to let her have some space for a bit. Just be patient, I’ll explain.”

“Ok,” Jeff replies, mind spinning. He notices that they are in the southwest corner, on the second of five floors in the building and he guesses that this is apartment thirteen for the floor.

They enter the apartment with Jeff trailing. He finds himself in a three-bedroom apartment; the main living room is opened into with the front door. The kitchen is combined with a dining area that leads out to the balcony, The bedrooms and bathroom are arrayed around the perimeter of the living room bedroom, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. The living room is centered on an entertainment center to the left of the door facing the kitchen and balcony over the long couch and a couple of sitting chairs. He sits on the proffered couch. Arie digs a familiar looking binder out of her book bag and goes to the left-hand bedroom. Minutes pass, then it has been a half an hour and Jeff turns on the TV since it would be rude to use the computer without asking. He is in the middle of the third teen titans in a marathon when Arie steps out of the bedroom and Raven follows him. He blinks, ‘Anime characters don’t live in Vargas’ he thinks to himself, they don’t live anywhere. All she needed was the leotard and a cape to be a body double. The image is ruined a moment later when he sees a very raven level of pain in her eyes. That pain flares when she looks at him and he feels almost as though he has done something wrong to her even though he hasn’t even met her yet. The pain haunts her in a way he can’t comprehend, like it’s a part of her, a new part, but still a part of her.

“Jeff, “ Arie says speaking quietly, “This is Melinda. Melinda this is Jeff. This is who I told you about. I think he can help you.” Silence greets them as Melinda just stands there and studies Jeff.

“Did you take this?” Melinda asks barely above a whisper holding up the picture of Arie.

“Yes.” Jeff replies just as quietly finding himself kind of ashamed now that he sees the picture again.

“Why?” Melinda asks.

“Because I, I, , I just.”

“Because you could and now it bothers you.” Melinda says breaking in speaking a little louder now.

“Yes, Yes it does. I did that to show off, just because I could.” Jeff replies feeling like a heel now.

“And Arie couldn’t stop you could she?” Melinda asks quietly again accusation clear.

“No, She could do nothing but just stand there.” Jeff replies one hand raising up and rubbing his eyes.

“Is she intact? Is she aware?” Melinda asks speaking sharply for the first time.

“Intact?” Jeff asks truly puzzled.

“Yes, intact. Does she have her own mind? Her own will?” Melinda asks sharply with almost a hiss.

“Yes.” Jeff finds himself answering with out being able to quite define why he was. The likeness to the character Raven he noted though, while striking did on closer inspection fail to be perfect.

“Good, Do you think you are clear of the drugs influence yet?” Melinda asks startling Jeff.

“Umm. What?” Jeff asks.

“You have questions now don’t you? How did I know you were influenced? How did I know that you were feeling remorse? How did I know that you aren’t that way normally?” Melinda says speaking quietly.

“Umm, Uh, Yeah.”

“Easy, I’m a lot more like Arie than you think, though not quite the way you think.” Melinda replies.

“What?” Jeff asks.

“You see it starts with a guy called Simon. That’s not his real name of course. He does shows and entertainment of the adult variety at college and university parties. Last month he was at Phoenix where I am catching up on some requirements taken for getting into CalPoly as a Psyche major. So when I was drugged as Arie was, I knew what was being done to me. I knew what was taken away from me. Every week on Monday night at nine I am required to report to him for service. The drug induced programming of my mind has held firm for weeks now. Even though I don’t want to go I have been having to. I have known that he would use and abuse me and I would go and obey him anyway. Just like what Arie felt when you trapped her for that photo. Don’t worry she hasn’t told me anything I just know from having been in her position already. Makes the signs real easy to read.” Melinda replied going on and on once started.

“Um.” Jeff stammers

“Listen Jeff.” Arie interrupts suddenly, “She needs your help. I’ve known Melinda since we went to preschool together. Her mother works for my parents and my family has always taken care of those that take care of us. We or rather I am worth quite a bit more than anyone thinks. Mom doesn’t do what she does out of a need for money, she does it because she wants or needs to. Dad knows what she does and he loves her anyway.”

“My help? How?” Jeff asks completely lost.

“I need you to hypnotize me.” Melinda says succinctly.

“You what?”

“I need you to hypnotize me. Further more I need you to make me serve you more thoroughly than I am forced to serve Simon or whatever his real name is.” Melinda says in dead serious reply.

“Excuse me, Reality check.” Jeff suddenly interjects unsure this conversation is real.

“Look at me.” Melinda growls rolling up her sleeves showing a veritable forest of fine scratches reaching far up her arms. Some a week old, others many weeks.

“What?” Jeff says eyes glued.

“This is what he can do to me. What he does just because he can when I report to him. When I do that I am his to command for several hours. Sometimes I just stand there while he scratches me; others he makes me do it. He doesn’t even fuck me anymore, I was a virgin before this, now I am a spoiled woman and no man who knows how I was used will want me, he just watches me get or be scratched for the fun of it. End this, please end this now.” Melinda pleads incomprehensibly.

“Umm.” Jeff stammers once again.

“Jeff please,” Arie pleads, “Do as she asks.”

“Simon used blunt force rape and the drugs to make me obey him. You did something else to Arie, I don’t know, I don’t care, If you can do the same I don’t care what you do with me because I will at least be me again. I will be real that way, you could have changed Arie but you didn’t, I thank you for this. I would have missed my Arie head more than I can really say.” Melinda says speaking quietly, obviously from the heart, her pain obvious.

“I kind of fibbed earlier Jeff.” Arie interjects speaking quietly; “I have mostly been gathering information for Melinda all day at school. You see if you hadn’t come and gotten us three then we would be either bimbos or bubble headed arm candy. It was Her I was speaking with earlier who asked about Simon and jarred my memory about him at the party.”

Jeff sits silently for several minutes eyes glued to Melinda’s fore arms tracing the scratches. His mind going in overdrive trying to come up with a rational explanation for the seeming random chain of events unraveling around him. ‘Occam’ Jeff whispers almost silently as he sits. Melinda relaxes knowing that the decision is made that she will have a new non-sadistic master soon. Jeff though is thinking of Occam’s razor along a different path. The simplest way to explain this was coincidence, however that soon broke down because going from a phoenix college or university to a high school made sense to Simon and not to anyone else. That meant that Simon had his own reasons for coming here, Why give up an almost unlimited supply of nubile self replenishing play things if your goal was sex toys. You don’t, that meant that sex toys were a byproduct, not an end. ’Oh shit’

“Arie,” Jeff says in almost a whisper, “This is big.”

“I know Jeffy.” She replies eyes wide with terror evident.

“Melinda, I’m sorry for what you have been through but if you want this to end for more than just you then you are going to have to go through even more. In fact you are going to have to keep going back to him weekly for a while. I can help with the horror though, I think.”

“What?” Melinda asks puzzled and concerned.

“Well let me put it this way.” Jeff begins, “Some of this Arie doesn’t know but I no longer care if she does or not. I no longer feel like such a monster now that I understand what happened.”

“Ok, Spill it Jeff.” Arie says pulling up a chair for her and Melinda both facing Jeff on the couch.

“Now I could be wrong,” Jeff begins hesitantly, “But I think Simon intends to either blackmail or outright control an entire upcoming generation of movers and shakers.”

“So we kill him.” Arie says lightly.

“Slowly.” Melinda chimes in.

“I wish I could agree.” Jeff responds sadly, “However, think about this for a few seconds. Melinda, what happens if you have no one to report to when that compulsion hits? What about others it happens to as well? And what happens if Simons isn’t the ringleader in this dessert.”

“Oh.” Arie and Melinda reply together.

“Yeah,” Jeff replies back despondently, “Now Arie this is going to be hard on both of you. From what you have told me I can’t help Melinda with out hurting her, That doesn’t set well with me, but that’s beside the point right now. Melinda I have to send Arie away to get some things for me. While she is gone you and I have to get some things straight.”

“Jeff I don’t know if.” Arie starts in only to be interrupted.

“Go Arie, I go into this with my eyes open. Besides,” Melinda says smiling; “If I am forced to serve two masters then the worst possible outcome is maybe they will fight and kill each other. So no matter if you are right or wrong I am no worse off. Besides I can’t just let go and give him access, He has to take it if it is going to work, you don’t want to be here for that and he couldn’t do it with you here I don’t think.”

“What do you need?” Arie asks taking a deep calming breath.

“That motor from the electronics place, and a few other things from my room and lab.” Jeff says reaching in his pants pocket for his keys, “Here take my keys, the lab door opens on the second consecutive shave and a haircut with a two note pacing between on the buzzer. You will know what else I need.”

“Should I prep the second sequence set for the spectrometer while I am there?” Arie asks.

“Spectrometer?” Melinda asks.

“Yeah, I have a laser spectrometer I picked up from the clinic here in town when it broke. They just threw the old one out so I kind of salvaged it. I replaced the laser but couldn’t get the right one so I have been recalibrating it. I always do double sets just to make sure.” Jeff replies puzzled at her spike in interest.

“Then you can or soon will be able to tell me what is in it?” Melinda asks.

“Yes, although I hope it doesn’t have more than a few dozen components in it or I might spend weeks looking at combinations of spectrums to tell me what all is in it.” Jeff replies confidently being on a subject that he knows quite well.

“It has over seven hundred trace level ingredients that I know of.” Melinda replies intently, “I have done some work on it with the few drops I had. I take it this means you have a sample of it?”

“Yes,” Jeff replies, “As a matter of fact I have about five bottles full and three more with dregs.”

“Excellent,” Melinda replies smiling for the first time though it never touches her eyes, “You will need a bottle for deprogramming or programming me, and I would like a bottle to spare if you wouldn’t mind. I want to save it to share with Simon later. I want him to know how much I appreciate all he has done for me and the others like me.”

“I’ll bring one bottle for now.” Arie says uncomfortably as she makes her way to the door.

“Good,” Jeff says dreading what comes next.

“You know he will have put safe guards in.” Melinda says after Arie has closed the door.

“Yes,” Jeff replies sadly

“You know what you have to do don’t you.” Melinda asks.

“Yes, But, I don’t think that” Jeff begins

“That’s true, you aren’t thinking, you should realize that anything you do and I mean anything at all is nothing compared to what he has already done with and to me.” Melinda says angrily.

“But,”

“Yeah, Arie said that was your favorite word. Now do it, You have to force the conditioning to let you in. They use only one kind of trigger, one that no deprogrammer can ever use.” Melinda replies determinedly.

“I can’t” Jeff says and Melinda abruptly charges taking a swing at him. Reflex blocks the first swing, the second and the third are easy. The fourth connects and he swings back without thinking, His half fist strikes Melinda in the jaw sprawling her sideways. She is immediately back up and at him again even as he says to stop. She ignores him and attacks again, He defends then connects again, this time he is not so gentle.

“STOP” Jeff orders just after his fifth hit strikes home. Abruptly it is as though someone cut a string on Melinda and Jeff thinks he hurt her until he sees her face. Her eyes are that half-dead semi glazed look that he has come to know all to well.

“Go lay on the bed and wait for me.” Jeff orders as he heads to the bathroom. Once inside he loses the last traces of his lunch then dry heaves until he hurts he knows what her reactions mean.

Grabbing a candle from the kitchen he gets on the bed and orders Melinda to stare at the candle. Slowly he takes her through the induction process relaxing her. He has in his mind a hundred times done this in a fantasy, never for real, it feels different. Over the next forty-five minutes he induces a deepening trance state. It would have been harder except that the personality trapped in the body is not fighting him the way it is, Rather she is letting go with all her might consigning herself to oblivion based on faith in her friend that Jeff would not keep her permanently. She is well into the second set of levels and her speech has taken on that labored drawl by the time Arie returns. Hesitantly as first then with growing confidence he takes her deeper and deeper into trance leaving the shallow waters he has studied far behind him.

Jeff sets Melinda to a deepening mantra while he and Arie go to the kitchen to prepare. His fear of Arie’s reaction is allayed when she simply thanks him for not leaving any visible marks while overcoming the conditioning filter to allow her enter a passive state and relax. In minutes he has repaired his machine and prepared himself he thinks.

“By the way Jeff, I told your parents you were helping me with a homework project for an advanced studies course I am thinking of taking next year at college. They said fine and that you should be home in time to make it to school tomorrow.” Arie says while unpacking the box in the kitchen.

“Thanks, I should have thought of that, or at least something.” Jeff replies mad at himself.

“I could have my cousin Brian call and say that he co-opted you to help with a brainstorming session on his computer junk and will have you to school in the morning, Then you could stay.” Arie says demurely.

“I, Uh, I mean what would you think of being with someone who just did what I am going to have to do?”

“For starters I might even be thinking of you, do you really want to go home after doing this?” Arie asks

“Thanks Arie, I really would appreciate that.” Jeff says thanking her.

Finally with four hours to go he has gotten her deep enough to drink the champagne while still in trance. After three glasses she is starting to show signs of it hitting. At one quarter of the bottle he begins by laying her back down on the bed.

Under Arie’s watchful though silent eyes Jeff ties Melinda’s hands straight out and tight pulling slightly on her shoulders, Then her ankles to the lower corners of the bed. Finally he asks her if she obeys him or not.

“No.” Melinda replies.

“Did you know you can not move unless I tell you that you can?” Jeff asks Melinda.

“No.”

“I want you to try while I unbutton your shirt.” Jeff orders.

Melinda struggles valiantly though pointlessly, her arms are unable to even move at all and her legs only a bit. Only her head moves and that makes no difference.

“Can you move? Can you stop me?” Jeff asks Melinda slowly tuning out Arie and ignoring her.

“No.” Is the grudging answer.

“Can you resist as I spread your shirt wide open, go ahead resist if you can.” Jeff asks and orders.

“I can not,” Melinda says after several seconds more of futile struggle.

“Then I control your shirt don’t I? Because you made no move to stop me.” Jeff asks.

“I uh, “

“I can undo your bra and you can’t stop me can you? Go ahead and try.” Jeff asks

“Um, I, Uh, No I can’t stop you.” She says struggling fruitlessly while he exposes her breasts.

“I can access your bare breasts. Say it or stop me.” Jeff orders.

Melinda wiggles around and struggles but to no avail, “You can access my bare breasts.”

“And you can’t stop me.” Jeff orders as he places his hands on her bare beasts.

“And I can’t stop you.” She agrees after a slightly shorter struggle.

“Therefore I control your breasts.”

“Therefore you control my breasts.” She agrees after a short struggle.

“I own them because I control them.” Jeff says grimly.

“You own them because you control them.” The struggles getting shorter.

“They respond to my touch, even against your will, go ahead try to stop me or them.” Jeff orders and tweaks her nipples as she struggles. He finds himself reacting with horror instead of lust as he had on Friday night as Melindas body blindly reacts to his touch.

“They respond to your touch whether I want them to or not.” She finally agrees.

Piece by Piece over the next half an hour he establishes his control and dominance of her body piece by piece. She is forced to react and accept that reaction everywhere finally except one last spot. Nude now she is no longer tied because she believes herself controlled by Jeff. She now lays on the bed legs spread.

“Now there is one last thing Melinda, Do you feel this?” Jeff asks sliding his little modified pump into her.

“Yes,”

“Can you stop it?” Jeff asks.

“No.”

“When it starts, will you react?”

“Yes.” Melinda replies her voice going flat, the tone resigned.

“Good,” Jeff says turning it on. In seconds he can see her body react. Her nipples stand up and he can smell the excitement in her body, “If you orgasm I will control you. Say it.”

“If I orgasm, you will control me.” Melinda agrees a struggle remaining though diminishing.

Abruptly her back arches and a moan escapes her, Jeff then orders Melinda to agree that she obeys him. That she will return to this state when he calls her his bunny raven, but only him. That his orders now supercede hers desires in this state. Having prepared his MP3 player as he went, Jeff puts earphones on her and leaves it in loop playback and the little machine on. Melinda is then trapped in reinforcing loop agreeing to be controlled by Jeff in this state and how she will return to this state in his command. How she will do anything he says in this state, even if it to do something afterwards and that she will tell no one of his control of her no matter what.

By seven thirty even her dark East Indian skin is showing a pinkish hue. He finally takes pity on her and lets her rest for a while before resuming with testing his control.

“When I count to three,” Jeff orders, “you will enter a state where you look, act and in all ways seem to be wide-awake and just as you are normally. However you will still actually be in this state and so anything I say or order will be done no matter what you think. My will will be absolute in its control over you. Do you understand?”

“Yes,”

“Good, now as long as you aren’t doing anything that contradicts my orders hen you can do as you wish until and unless I say otherwise, one, two, three.”

Abruptly Melinda finds herself awake and aware laying on the bed nude with Jeff and Arie looking at her.

“Stand up and come to parade rest. You will stay there until I say ‘at ease’.” Jeff orders

“Yes sir.” Melinda acknowledges as she stands up and comes to parade rest. Her eyes and head are looking all around though.

“Eyes forward.” Jeff orders and Melinda finds her eyes facing forward and herself trapped in her own body.

Jeff walks around her poking prodding and fondling, no reaction accept arousal. When he takes a camera and walks around her she is only able to tremble a bit but not move as he snaps a Polaroid of her.

“Go shower and get cleaned up, You will proceed normally in all things until I say otherwise. You will not leave this state but you will follow what ever compulsions you normally would and will later relate them to me on my command.” Jeff orders waiting for his picture to develop.

Melinda goes to the bathroom and quickly gets in the shower. Afterwards she eats before leaving at eight fifteen for her nine o’clock appointment.

“Will it work? Will she fool him and report back what she hears?” Arie asks after Melinda Leaves

“I hope so my Arie dairy.” Jeff replies sounding tired as Arie eyes glaze.

“Go find a chair that you can be bound in and stick out the back of like you were in my lab.” Jeff orders.

In just minute or two Arie return with a kitchen chair. She strips on command and Jeff binds her in the chair with her sticking out the back as before and reinserts the little machine just as he had before.

Arie comes awake bound to the chair gagged and blind folded. She feels the fullness in her rear and abruptly feels movement and then familiar shock waves. They build magnified by her own inability to act or react, the isolation driving her to a frenzy far far faster than she had dreamed possible. In less than a minute she enters that state where everything is driven away. She finds herself in total and peaceful darkness having a conversation with herself. It was about what her mother did, why she did it, and what it meant to, for and most of what that made Arie.

The conversation is short even though it seems to take hours, is long though over in seconds. Time takes on other meaningless relationships and she finds herself a small child reliving her childhood experiences, reliving the moments that made her like what she likes, moments that defined her, Moments that shaped her very being. Now she finds herself looking at them as an adult seeing them for what they were, the signs of her mothers weakness, her mother being scared, how her fathers love had blinded him to her faults for so long. Now those moments are viewed as an adult and she carries the understanding with her.

Arie never notices when the little machine is turned off. Never notices the gag removed or the blind fold removed. Is unaware that she untied and carried to a bed. True awareness beyond being safe and loved eludes her as she senses a welcoming warmth beside her that she cuddles as a small child would seeking to rest and gather strength in that welcoming warmth and security. Content for the first time oh so many years Arie sleeps, and sleeps well.