The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Underneath it all.

Chapter 2

This story is a work of fiction.

Resemblance to persons and or places is purely unintentional and coincidence.

This story is for entertainment purposes only,

Events and techniques in this story do not work as portrayed.

Chemicals and herbs described do not exist or do not work as described in this story.

Do not try this with or without consent on anyone.

Enjoy.
Amaranth – only for those who get the joke.

“Here we go,” Someone said and Jeff woke with a start realizing there was someone getting on the bed with him. A few blinks and a groan brings him just enough awareness to feel hands grip and massage him up and erect faster than he was waking up. Just at that moment the splash of not as warm air from the room hit him as the covers flitted away while the bed rocks firmly. His eyes open to the sight of Arie kneeling between his legs taking him in her mouth and working on him with her tongue. ‘Oh my god!’ he thinks as shock holds him immobile, the broken fragments of last night flooding back to him in an incoherent torrent that Arie’s ministrations make impossible to sort out.

Brought to full erectness before he is really even awake Jeff is unprepared as she fondles his scrotum then abruptly squeezes it slightly. He orgasms instantly and ejaculates, his back arching painfully it is so strong and unexpected. Arie keeps working on him though, swallowing every bit with out hesitation as she keeps him teased erect. Jeff can barely breathe and is experiencing tunnel vision before she lets up.

“Thanks for getting us out of that party last night Jeff.” Arie says looking at him from his crotch.

“Huh, , mmmph” Jeff stammers incoherently, the pieces starting to sort out now that he can think.

“Just wanted to give a thank you I thought you might like for getting us last night. Keep being a gentleman with the girls and you will score one day, trust me.” Arie says very seriously, “I just thought in the mean time I might provide some encouragement for you to keep it up.”

“Wow,” Jeff stammers still floored as last night comes into focus and he remembers ordering them all three to go down on him today. “Wait a minute,” He thinks to himself, “I did what?”

“Any way thanks again for last night. Don’t tell anyone about this. I will deny it ever happened. Just keep in mind that sometimes.” Arie says rising and moving up Jeff showing him that she wore only a long night shirt with nothing on under it as she picks up his hands moving them to her chest.” A girl likes to be touched sometimes in addition to the guy being a gentleman.” She finished as she places his hands on her breasts leaving only the fabric of the nightshirt as a buffer.

“Oh Wow,” Jeff whispers as he massages the proffered breasts. Arie then places one hand over his eyes moving his eye lids shut.

“Close your eyes now Jeff.” Arie orders with a smile, Jeff allows his eyes to close.

Arie then picks up the shirt moving his hands off her breasts and leans forward guiding her nipples to Jeff’s mouth, “Keep your eyes closed now Jeff and just enjoy.” She says letting the shirt settle over Jeff’s head covering everything. Jeff suckles the nipple for several seconds then she switches him to the other one then allows him to feel with his hands while switching between them, as he desires.

After perhaps a minute she pulls away and goes back to kneeling below him on the bed then addresses him quietly, “Jeff you can open your eyes now, Did you enjoy that.” Arie asks smiling.

“Yes I did, That feels awesome. Thank you.” Jeff says looking at her while last night reflects in his minds eye showing her blank faced and obedient, so different than now where her face carries emotion and desire making the experience on the whole so much more fulfilling and stronger.

“Like I said, you tell anyone at all, even your geek friends and I will deny everything. You just think of it my way of saying thanks and encouraging you to keep being a gentleman.” Arie says eyes smiling obviously pleased with his reaction and her effect on him.

“Thanks,” Jeff stammers once more mind racing and eyes just starting to focus properly as she gets up and smiles while she exits the room. Jeff lays back thinking and relaxing, he is asleep in moments. Arie pauses at the door then returns to cover him with a blanket giving his hair a tussle then leaves quickly heading for the bathroom and a shower so the others won’t smell what she just did.

By the time Arie is done on the shower she no longer remembers going down on Jeff. When she heads back to Tam’s room a glance at the clock reads three o’clock. Jeff has just before this; woken up again, This time feeling much better and clear headed. The events of last night really coming into focus now that he doesn’t have a distraction on the bed with him. He can barely believe that he would do such things, what was he thinking. Fear brings about many things in him for less than a minute then he remembers once more that he had ordered all three of them to do exactly what Arie had just done at some time today. Since Arie had done that, that meant she was conditioned because the Arie he knew would never ever do what she had just done. She had in fact been kind to him and given him good advice in addition to following his orders from the night before. So that meant she was obeying his instructions, and that meant they would all obey his instructions. That meant the orders must become a sort of compulsion that all three girls would be irresistibly bound to obey.

“That means two more blow jobs today!” Jeff is thinking to himself when his door opens again and Tam comes in wearing a bathrobe.

“Hey Jeffy,” Tam says stepping to the middle of the room, “Arie has the shower busy, mind if I kill a few minutes in here with you while I wait?”

“No.” Jeff replies mind racing.

“Good, I wanted to give you something special as a thank you for coming and getting us last night.” Tam says moving to the side of the bed and climbing on, ”Just relax Jeffy this won’t hurt a bit, I promise. By the way though, this never happened, Capish? Good now just lay back and let me drive.” She continues as she moves the covers out of the way and nurses him to a full erection by hand before descending on it, taking it all the way a bit at a time driving him out of mind horny nuts by the time she has him all the way. Her play around the scrotum is as subtle as Arie’s had been direct. He never feels the build before release. He just suddenly realizes that he is in mid orgasm, has ejaculated hard and Tam is expertly swallowing it all while doing something that seems to milk him holding his body rigid in the orgasmic agony of sustained release he doesn’t have the reserves for.

Jeff is only half conscious when Tam opens her robe after moving up him to sit on his midriff and place his hands on her bare breasts, He suckles like a small child when she offers and is asleep mere moments after she has pulled away leaving him totally spent. Smiling to herself Tam covers him up as he lay there. A large gently snoring testament to her skills, she lets herself out after the sound of the shower quits and Arie goes by in the hall on the way back to her room.

It is after 6 PM by the time Jeff wakes up. He wakes clear headed and starving. Thinking of hunger propels him into some clothes and toward the kitchen for some much-needed food. In fact other than being starving he feels better than he has for a long time. Tension he hadn’t realized was there had built up and left his shoulders a mess of knots and threatened cramps. However the girls had really forced him to relax especially Tam and her. . . .

“Whoh.” Jeff’s thoughts come to a screeching halt in the den as the events of last night and earlier in the day come into stark relief and he realizes what he has done. He finds his mouth dry and the hollow feeling in his stomach no longer feels like hunger, now it feels like there is acid eating away at it working its way toward his brain neither fast nor slow enough to spare him the fear he feels.

“Hi Jeffy” Mary says stepping through on her way somewhere, “Glad you’re up. I just wanted to say thanks for coming and getting us from that party last night. Bad vibes in that place I tell you, really bad vibes.” She continues as she approaches Jeff and pushes him backwards onto the futon couch used for spare sleeping space when company spent the night sometimes.

“Hey!” Jeff yelps landing kind of hard.

“Don’t worry I wouldn’t hurt you Jeffy.” Mary says kneeling in what is to Jeff a now familiar way.

“Wha, Uh, What are you doing?” Jeff asks as Mary’s hands glide over his legs and reach for his belt.

“Oh don’t be a baby, I just want to say thank you for last night and be sure you know I mean it.”

“Mary? I, ” Jeff asks as she undoes his belt and unsnaps his pants.

“Don’t worry Jeff, Tam and Arie are gone to the video place grabbing movies, Pizza’s for us girls and Mary’s car from the party. They won’t be back for quite a while so I can take my time.” Mary says smiling.

“Why,” Jeff starts to ask and takes a deep breath as her hands begin massaging even through his boxers, “I mean why are you doing this, I didn’t think you even liked me.”

“Oh I like you well enough Jeff, It’s just that you have always been so hopelessly a geek that I just couldn’t have anything to really do with you.” Mary answers while pulling his shorts down.

“Then why?” Jeff asks curious as to how she is justifying this to herself.

“Because Jeff, These circumstances are different. I meant it when I said I liked you well enough but it’s a reputation thing. This though is different, This is my way of telling you thank you for last night and I know that you will like what I do, You are a guy after all,” Mary says massaging him erect,” And I know that guys like this a lot. I want you to know that doing what you did last night was a good thing and this gives me an excuse to do something I have been tempted to do anyway. Now I get to have an excuse anyone would understand. Now you just lay back and enjoy show.”

“You like me?” Jeff asks surprise showing even now.

“Of course I do silly. You have always been a gentleman. You may have drooled a little but that’s just proof how well behaved you are. Never forget that; always be a gentleman. If you ever get over being a geek and actually learn to hold a conversation with normal people you might be surprised at what could result from that.” Mary says smiling as her ministrations bring Jeff fully erect before taking him n her mouth and playing with him teasing and playing with her tongue along him enjoying his responsiveness to her efforts.

Jeff is in a type of heaven as Mary works on him. He has a chance with her, Not one from last night but a real one. That means that. . . And once more his attention is drawn to Mary.

“Tell you what Jeffy,” Mary says sitting back up and smiling, “How about I give you something I know you have been wanting just to make what you are about to feel even better.” And smiling she lifts the loose shirt she is wearing over her head exposing her bra that barely contains her to Jeff.

His eyes are riveted, He has seen them like this before but not really like this, Not with her deciding to show him, not with her wanting him to see. He is trembling when she takes him hands and places them on her bra covered breasts and massages herself through his hands giving a handful before moving her hands back to her previous task leaving his in place. Jeff is almost lost n the moment, the moral questions from the night before shelved for the moment.

“Close your eyes Jeffy,” Mary commands, He complies.

“Good boy, Now you just keep them closed and I will continue. Open them and I go away, So you just lay there and let me have my fun with you.” Mary says smiling as his eyes close tightly. She quickly wiggles out of her sweat pants then loosens and removes her bra. She then lowers herself down so her crotch is on his and lets him feel how close he is by rubbing against him making his erection even harder than it already was. Having fun teasing him she lowers herself so that he is able to suckle her now bare breasts while she rubs. She smiles and nearly laughs out loud as he almost looses it with just what he has at the moment.

After perhaps a minute of this Mary pulls away and returns to her original position warning him to leave his eyes closed. As Mary plays Jeff is thinking about how funny fate is. How he has wanted to just up and ask Mary out over the years but never had the courage. Now this almost makes him want to have her stop and get this the right way, he is out of time though and he ejaculates in a strong orgasm that Mary swallows easily and proceeds to make sure he is clean before redonning her shirt.

“Ok,” Mary says laughingly, “You can open you’re eyes now.” She watches in amusement as his eyes automatically go to her chest that is now covered with just the loose shirt she had removed before.

Still smiling Mary climbs up on his lap so she is sitting on his lower abdomen and looks down at him eyes riveted on her chest his face semi slack in that I can’t believe that just happened look.

“Go ahead.” Mary says placing her arms behind her back.

“Go ahead what?” Jeff asks shaking.

“Go ahead and reach up, you can touch and feel but no looking, leave the shirt in place and you can have a feel or two.” Mary says with an evil grin.

“I, uh, ,Can.” Jeff asks hands slowly reaching up and gently settling on her breasts then massaging.

“Yes you can, I just said so. You can also reach inside if you want but I mean it, no peeking. Hands only.” She stays holding still as his hands hesitantly move down to the bottom of the shirt and reach inside. He is nervous and his hands shaking as he hesitantly grasps her bare breasts he can sort of see through the shirt. Mary is unsure what she feels as he massages gently.”

“Do you feel that lump in the middle? Good you will want to keep that somewhere on your palm. You can also play with that gently and it feels good.” Mary instructs as he begins to explore.

“Good so far, Now just pretend you are kneading bread dough that must be handled gently. Excellent.” Mary says as he follows her instructions,” Now hold your hand out flat like this.” She says illustrating with one hand at her side both hands still behind her back, “Now what you do is circle the hand like you are scrubbing something keeping my nipple orbiting around your palm. That’s right.” Mary says eyes closing in pleasure as Jeff circles and massages and circles once again. She just sits there enjoying him playing gently with her. The moment stretches into a minute and a little longer. Finally both settle and calm with an awkward silence forming that neither can explain.

“Ok I hope you enjoyed that.” Mary says climbing off of Jeff, ”Now you need to go get a shower and get that smell off of you. I am so not explaining to tam why you smell like that. By the way, this never happened. You hear me, You talk about it and I will deny it ever happened”

Jeff stammers something he doesn’t remember later as she gets up and he stumbles off toward the bathroom for a quick shower all thoughts of food forgotten for the moment. Almost there he changes him mind and heads to Tam’s room where Mary was putting on another CD to listen to.

“Hey Mary.” Jeff says poking his head in the door.

“What?” Mary asks surprised that Jeff isn’t in the shower already.

“I just wanted to say thank you that was great and ask a question.”

“No problem, now you need to get a shower before Tam gets back.” Mary says putting the CD in.

“I will, I just wanted ask you have ever heard a song with the lyrics ‘I call you my Mary dairy’? ”

Mary’s movements slow as she turns toward Jeff and stop halfway. Here eyes are empty Jeff sees as he enters the room barely able believe that it actually worked. He debates playing a little then decides it would dilute the purpose he has in doing this.

“Who am I?” Jeff asks.

“You are my lord.” Mary replies in a voice Jeff eerily recognizes from the night before only now realizing that it is flat and devoid of any emotion at all.

“And what does that mean?”

“That I obey you my lord.”

“Good, Now last night I told you to forget about going down on me. I have changed my mind on that; I want you to remember doing it. As for the repeat tomorrow I have changed my mind on that as well, You will not carry that out, instead I want you to have a dream tonight about what just happened and maybe doing that with me again. In a moment I will tell you to wake up, When I do you will resume what you were doing as though this had never happened. In fact you will have no clue that I did anything besides ask you a question. That question is whether or not you would ever go on a date with me and what would it take. You will answer it fully and truthfully do you understand?”

“Yes my lord.” Mary says eyes unseeing, voice flat.

“Good,” Jeff says realizing that the CD has been playing the whole time so he goes over and ejects it then reinserts it before returning to the door, “Wake up on three, one, two, three.”

“I uh, I haven’t thought much,” Mary stammers as her world resumes and she struggles for an honest answer to Jeff’s question. Jeff waits quietly in the doorway not realizing he is holding his breath.

“I don’t really know.” Mary says honestly as she realizes the answer isn’t as clear as she had thought.

“I uh really have wanted to uh ask you out,” Jeff stammers, ”But I just didn’t have the courage. Then you umm, earlier in the den. That felt wonderful but that’s not why I ask, or not really cause that tells me you may not object in some way and all I want to know is if you ever would.” He continues in a word stream.

“I guess I don’t really have a rule against geeks.” Mary says staring off into space unable to believe she is answering him and further unwilling to believe the answer isn’t crystal clear, “Just some of the things that make them geeks in the first place. You slouch though you are always clean; you don’t make eye contact though you don’t spend all your time looking at my boobs like most guys. You’re socially unaware though you still stand by your sister. You have no status, I mean a good status is good and a bad status can be good also. You just have no status at all, nobody knows you at all Jeffy, I was half afraid you would turn down my offer out of fear or cause you’re gay. No fear of that gay thing by the way, You handled that like a true male yet you respected my rules, you didn’t even try to peek. I mean every guy I’ve ever known would have tried just because they wouldn’t know if the chance would ever happen again and that makes you not like them. Thanks for that by the way, I like that you aren’t just after a toy or a prize. So I guess yes I would consider it, but you have to clean up your presence or make a good effort at it. I mean yes I would go on a date with you but you have to be someone that someone else can get to know first, Don’t just trot out that method actor front of yours you use at school. If you are lonely don’t be afraid of being that, just don’t let it paralyze you into inaction or push you into rash action. Be willing to walk away with nothing cause that’s the only way you’ll be able get anything. That’s not just true for me, that’s true for any girl, hell any woman at all. She just wants someone who can stand with her, not on or over her and certainly not under her, Beside her. Just be you Jeffy, be that friendly guy I know who has a heart of gold, remember to wear matching socks, lose the proverbial pocket protectors and be willing to accept failure as a learning experience not rejection. Who knows if you try hard and lose me then maybe you will attract someone else, who knows just be willing to try.” Mary rambles on and on. Inside she worries, ‘where is this coming from?’, ‘I would really would I?’, ’My god I just might’, ‘Come on be a good geek and interrupt me! Quit being a gentleman and give me reason to look down on you, please, PLEASE!’, Mary as good as shouts at the outpouring coming from her.

Even after Jeff leaves Mary just sits there pondering what had just happened. An hour later when Tam and Arie return later than expected she is still thinking about his question and her answer. Unable to determine why she had answered him just makes the length and type of answer she had given scary. If he uses his head she had just given him the blueprint to scoring with her. If he used it right and did get her in bed it would be her own fault, her own doing, ‘I just told him how to get me to sleep with him.’ Though to be honest if he did follow through he could be some real fun hence the answer that seemed to ramble on forever and ever, ‘STOP!’ Mary yells at herself in her own head, ‘Just stop’, ‘Think Mary, he’s cute yeah sort of, but he’s a geek!, but he could be not a geek and then maybe?’ Tam and Arie interrupt Mary’s reverie when they burst in giggling at the latest gossip they picked up. ‘You wouldn’t believe who Tara and Becky are going out with now.’ Arie almost shouts laughing, ‘Terrance Jones the soccer player, he asked them both out at the party. And they said yes.’

Jeff is alone in his room when Tam and Arie return. He is freshly out of the shower and relaxing on his bed. Normally he would be drooling or better over some naughty pictures about now, feeling sorry for himself for being lonely. After Mary’s contribution let alone her lecture, he doesn’t feel he has the right. In fact Jeff is unsure what rights he has at all after last night. Let alone what they all three did on his orders today not to mention how he just used Mary yet again to get some answers.

“Oh my god.” Jeff says quietly to himself the night before coming truly into focus for the first time with him in a frame of mind where he can think.

‘What did I do?’ Jeff asks himself feeling horror as his actions begin to sink in and his morals finally get a chance to be heard. What could have possessed me to do that? How could he have ordered them to. . .

“The champagne!” Jeff almost shouts out loud. ‘Somebody may have million dollar lab but I have a million dollar mind and I bet I can find out what they did.’

Jeff immediately dresses all thought of rest forgotten as he heads for his home lab in the converted basement. He has spent years building it, It contains a complete chemistry lab as well as many other tools for biology and physics that he has either built or repaired from scrapped machinery. His pride and joy though is the laser driven spectrometer. He is still getting used to it’s capabilities and recalibrating it since he couldn’t fix the original laser and has to make a new filter to match spectrums with the replacement.

On his way by Tams room he can hear Tam and Mary in an obviously serious discussion as they are whispering loudly. He finds Arie in the kitchen dividing up the pizza on his way through.

“Hello my Arie Dairy” Jeff says boldly walking up to Arie knowing from earlier with Mary that it will work. Arie’s eyes glaze over, her expression goes blank and she just stands waiting.

“Who am I?” Jeff asks.

“You are my lord.” Arie reply’s with the same flat voice that Mary had earlier.

“Good,” Jeff says feeling like playing for a moment so he walks over to where Arie is standing reaches up and massages her breasts enjoying the sight of her just standing there as he plays.

“Arie after you take the pizza upstairs to the others you will then bring a couple of pieces as well as a milk shake to me in my lab. When you enter the lab you will assume the role of a fully compliant and available maid doing whatever you are told cheerfully and waiting silently for orders until dismissed. Once I am done with you, you will return to this state.

“Yes My Lord.” Arie replies as Jeff moves back to where he had been.

“Good now you will wake up and continue with what you are doing.” Jeff orders walking on through.

Forty-five minutes later Arie enters Jeff’s lab silently. She sits the plate of pizza on his bench beside him and just stands there expectantly.

Jeff slowly eats the pizza and drinks the milk shake. When he is done he orders her to get more. She complies with out speaking. He eats the second helping sitting on the futon.

“Kneel.” He says to Arie indicating a spot beside him. She complies silently.

“Who are you?” Jeff asks.

“I am Arie your maid.”

“What are your duties?” Jeff asks fascinated by the rationalization process of her mind.

“My duties are to serve you Pizza and milk shakes and stand by for other orders until you dismiss me.”

“So you do what ever I say until dismissed?”

“Yes.”

Jeff quietly reaches out and feels Arie’s breast squeezing gently and massaging. When ordered to she unbuttons her shirt and he reaches in to massage then leans over to suckle her bare breasts. Arie is passive while he does this neither doing nor saying anything.

“Put your shirt and bra on the sofa beside me then go get my Polaroid camera off the bench over there and bring it to me.” Jeff orders and watches Arie remove and place her shirt and bra ion the couch then walk topless across the room and back.

“Ok,” Jeff says continuing, “Now kneel and take all he way in your mouth then look up at me.”

Jeff is almost unable to believe it as Arie complies and looks up at him. Three times he takes her picture with him mouthed. When ordered to she begins a blow job then stops on his order and just waits with out speaking or moving until he orders her to stand once more.

“Good so far. Now I want you to sign these ‘To Jeff, Good for one wish anytime anywhere, best wishes and yours to command, Arie.’ Then redress gather the dishes and go to the door and wait.” Jeff orders.

He watches in rapt fascination as she complies. Signing the pictures as ordered then gathering the dishes before going to the door and just waiting.

“I’m done, you’re dismissed” Jeff says tempted play more, “Now about that chore for tomorrow Arie, I no longer want you to do that. Instead I want you to do something else completely. You will wait until after Tam and Mary are asleep, you will then dress in bra and panties only. After that you will put on a robe and come down to my basement workshop. When you arrive you will announce your intention to repay me for saving you three from the party. You will then proceed to do just what you did this morning except that when you will give me a lot longer at the end to suckle and play while allowing me to explore more. Then instead of leaving as you did this morning you will instead ask me to tie you up securely and gag you so I can play with you restrained. After you are tied and gagged that compulsion will end and you will be wholly yourself except that you will answer any question and end it with ‘I just lied to you’ if the your answer is not the whole and complete truth. When speaking you will only speak in normal tones doing nothing to attract attention. When I am done you will return to this state until I awaken you, After that barring other orders you will go back through the kitchen and remember only that you gave me blowjob, let me play and then leaving. After that you will go back to bed and get a good nights sleep having pleasant dreams and memories of going down on me and being happy that I didn’t peak at your breasts when you said not to. Do you understand?” Jeff orders grinning.

“Yes my lord I will,” Arie says reciting the instructions exactly.

“Good, Now go take care of these dishes, get yourself cleaned up and go to bed. You will remember nothing of being my maid and will wake up only after you have done the dishes and are clean.” Jeff orders and sets to back to work. Eight hours later Jeff has his centrifugal separators going on the samples to stratify them for the spectrometer. Has set to work calculating the corrections for the filters on the laser spectrometer so long that his Eyes no longer want to focus, he sits down on the futon couch to rest them. He never notices falling asleep; He also doesn’t hear his own snoring that amuses Arie when she enters to give him his reward. He wakes up to Arie working on his belt to gain access to his pants. Her touch is exquisite and just like the way he woke up this morning.

“Here we go,” She says, just like this morning though with not a trace of the maid showing. Jeff blinks and a groan escapes as he feels her hands grip and massage him up and erect faster than he thought possible after all he been through the last day. He opens his eyes to the sight of Arie kneeling between his legs wearing a robe mouthing him and working her tongue on him. Relief that the conditioning is holding holds him immobile as she works on him just like that morning. Once again Jeff is brought to full erectness before he is really ready. He closes his eyes in ecstasy as Arie teases him stiff and fully erect playing around the tip with her tongue, Again Arie fondles his scrotum then abruptly squeezes it slightly. Once more Jeff orgasms instantly ejaculates, his back arching painfully once more even though he was expecting it this time. Arie just keeps working on him, swallowing everything with out hesitation as she keeps him teased erect. Jeff can barely breathe before she lets up.

“Thanks for getting us out of that party last night Jeff.” Arie says speaking for the first time.

“Yeah uhh , mmmph, no problem, that’s awesome, umm thanks.” Jeff stammers.

“Just wanted to give you a thank you I thought you truly appreciate for getting us last night. Keep being a gentleman with the girls and you will score one day, trust me.” Arie says very seriously in an eerie echo of that morning, “I just thought in the mean time I might provide some encouragement for you to keep it up.”

“Wow, yeah that’s encouragement alright” Jeff stammers shaken despite having known what was coming.

“Anyway thanks again for last night. Don’t tell anyone about this though. I will deny it ever happened. Just keep in mind that sometimes.” Arie says rising and moving up advertising that she wore the robe over just her bra and panties she picks his hands up moving them to her chest.” A girl likes to be touched sometimes in addition to the guy being a gentleman.” She finished as she places his hands on her breasts leaving only the fabric of the robe as a buffer.

“Oh Wow,” Jeff whispers once again amazed that this was working as he massages the proffered breasts. Arie soon places one hand over his eyes moving his eye lids shut.

“Close your eyes now Jeff.” Arie orders with a smile, Jeff allows his eyes to close.

Arie then moves the robe aside and unclips her bra guiding her nipples to Jeff’s mouth, “Keep your eyes closed now Jeffy and just enjoy.” She says circling the robe around his head enclosing them. Jeff suckles the nipple for several seconds before she switches him to the other one then allows him to feel with his hands while switching between them, as he desires.

This time it is longer than just one minute or two that she lets Jeff suckle and play. She does not abject when his hands explore her buttocks but gently guides his hands away from her front area. Her nipples are in fact distended and hard offering him a tasty and reactive place to work on with his tongue. Suddenly wanting more Arie pulls away. Kneeling once more on the floor in front of the couch She addresses him quietly, “Jeff you can open your eyes now, you enjoy that like I did?” She asks smiling.

“Yes I did, or I think I did anyway. That feels awesome. Thanks. Did You know you’re face is flushed” Jeff says looking at her while the night of the party, this morning and the maid reflects in his minds eye, the former showing her blank faced and obedient, this morning animated like this and the maid kind of an odd mix. So different are they that he almost thinks of them as completely different people. Still though it is obvious that having the personality present makes the whole thing stronger and feel much better. The blank obedience is good in one way but the personality brings with it stronger emotion and just over all a better feeling experience.

“Happens, like I said though, you tell anyone at all, even your geek friends and I will deny everything. You just think of it my way of saying thanks and encouraging you to keep being a gentleman.” Arie says eyes smiling obviously pleased with his reaction and her effect on him as well as his on her.

“Wow that feels good, why now?, why not some time before now?” Jeff asks liking looking at her there.

“Well look at it like this. Sometimes things just happen, like this. It seemed like a good idea at the time so I just did it. Besides a girl likes to know the guy only has her on his mind no distractions. You are easy to get along with and you don’t expect me to do more then I want to do. I mean if I decided to take this robe off and tell you that you can play as much as you want anywhere not covered by cloth you would respect those limitations wouldn’t you?” Arie says eyes sparkling with amusement.

“You mean if you took off the robe and told me I could play with anything exposed, would I respect that and only play there? I, um of course, I mean I just get a um, , “ Jeff replies stumbling his words.

“Here then,” Arie says standing allowing the robe to hang open almost exposing her breasts. “Why don’t we find out. What’s say I lose the robe and you see how long you can behave.” She continues as she slowly loses the robe while standing up in front of Jeff. That leaves just a very brief set of panties that barely cover her front at all and just a single thin line in the rear allowing him to see and feel almost everything, “You stray and I leave, You play nice and I play along. We’ll see how far , umm , long it goes.”

“umm!” Jeff stammers not sure how his instructions led to this but willing to explore the possibilities.

“Here let me make it even easier on you,” Arie says after a faltering minute or two, She goes over to a cabinet pulling out several pieces of thick and thin rope. Grinning evilly she heads toward Jeff giving him the impression she intends to tie him where he stands and instead hands him the rope and sits in his old wooden study chair placing her hands behind its back.

“Arie, what are you doing?” Jeff asks both excited and worried.

“Come on Jeff, Come on ever here and tie my hands back here, That way you know you can play cause I won’t be able to stop you.” Arie says scooting as far back in the chair as she can leaving her butt fully sticking out the back of the chair free for access, “Do it or I scream that you tried.”

“Ok Arie, you’re game.” Jeff says now worried but confident that the controls will allow him to control what ever happens. He ties her hands loosely at first until she wrenches a hand loose and grabs him in the crotch hard for emphasis. After that shock he has no mercy, The ropes start to cut off circulation to her hands. Her legs are spread and tied firmly to the chair legs. A loop runs up from her hands around her throat tight enough to almost choke her. Her last words before she is gagged are to take what he can reach only and enjoy because she will.

With Arie bound to the chair Jeff tries to take a moment and think; with a really cute nude chick bound on a chair in front of him, it’s a futile effort. Grinning he decides that she gets what she apparently wants. He plays with her breasts until he sees her nipples stand firmly again. When asked if she is enjoying this, her eyes smile. Finally deciding the maid thing was a close miss and that she wants more, he decides to go ahead and see what she does if he just takes. Carefully Jeff moves the chair to a bench where he can tilt it far forward. Finally she almost hangs from it by her bindings. He hears a whimper like sound from her as he explores around her rear lining himself up.

“Get ready,” Jeff says exploring her with his finger first. Then guiding himself slightly into her before reaching around to grasp her slightly dangling breasts like handles to pull himself deep into her. Holding deeply in her he uses her breasts as handles to pull himself firmly in and out of her rhythmically until he feels himself release in her. He grunts and she squeals, amazingly well and loud for someone gagged, she squeals and squeals in obvious delight as he thrusts again and again until he is finally spent.

When he goes around to look at her to judge her reaction he is amazed. She is red faced and dreamy eyed, the ultimate in relaxation and indulgence. Jeff is puzzled and apprehensive trying to think what to ask.

“Arie,” Jeff asks ungagging her, “Why did you decide you wanted me to bind you?”

“I had decided to reward you with some fondling and a Blow job; then you responded so well it left me feeling a little horny.” Arie replies voice half flat half pant, “So feeling like playing and being sure that would respect my limits since you did before when there would be no consequences. I decided that maybe you would respect the boundary’s I like for when I do this. As for this,” Arie says looking at her bindings, ”just think of it as a chance to have a girl bound and unable to stop you as you have your way. Thank you for stopping at the limits I set, My boy friend doesn’t always stop there but doesn’t leave any marks either.”

“You have done this before?” Jeff asks stunned.

“Yes, it is how I have my fun. I don’t feel things like other people do. This way it is so strong that I literally cannot not feel. It immerses me and I am carried along hapless.” Arie replies face losing its redness.

“You like to be helpless? Like this?” Jeff asks.

“Yes!” Arie replies,” I like to be helpless and safe at the same time. To be in control by choosing to be totally controlled by someone safe who will not hurt me. My boyfriend just uses it for sex.”

“If I could make you forget this tomorrow would you like that?” Jeff asks a new plan emerging.

“No!” Arie says as loudly as she can given her strictures puzzled by the question but knowing her answer.

“Would you like to be able to experience this more often?”

“YES!” Arie says enthusiastically.

“Then in a moment you will feel as though the lights blink and be free of the geas I have placed on you and then we can talk for real instead of like this with you in a controlled state. How does that sound? Any questions or comments you feel I should know about?” Jeff asks temptation ringing in his ears.

“I am in a controlled state?” Arie asks genuinely

“Yes, right now you are answering me because you have no choice. The state is artificial.”

“I have no fear of this state then, I am safe here with you for you won’t hurt me or just use me or you already would have either with me bound or some other way. I can tell you haven’t had me cause a girl can tell about things like that.”

“You aren’t afraid even after I just had you by what amounts to force.” Jeff asks puzzled.

“No force, I asked to be bound partly as a test of you. You passed; I am yours to do with as you please until I am untied. I accept that because now that I have what I want you are free to take what ever you want. That is the bargain I make with myself anytime I allow a someone to tie me up. Besides I am at peace like this, I have no worries or fears at all right now and that’s a relief I can’t put into words. Even when I let Mark have me like this I still have some worries, like will he ever say anything or worse take pictures of me to give to his friends. You won’t.” Arie replies.

“Would it bother you to know that I conditioned you to be obedient in a particular state of mind. That in that state of mind I can have you do anything I want and you literally can not argue, refuse or even hesitate. Compliance is total. Would that thought bother you?” Jeff asks trying for the shock value.

“No. If you were going to hurt me you would have taken the way not offered instead of the way I offered myself to you. By doing that, you have proven that you have rules, there not mine but they are still rules none the less. If you don’t mind me asking though, how did you condition me?”

“Do you remember the champagne the night of the party?”

“Yes,” Arie answers as Jeff has trouble concentrating as Arie is still bound to the chair and available to him physically unable to interfere or resist.

“It contains some weird combination of drugs I am working on analyzing on the bench. Anyway Tam called me and you three were together looking like some sort of zombies. Now at this point I had had several glasses of the champagne myself while looking for her to take her home as requested. Well the champagne inhibits some higher brain function as well as inhibitions and you three were very suggestible and I was as normal on a friday night lonely and horny. I spent most of the night playing with you three giving you more and more champagne while conditioning you to reenter the altered state I found you in on command and obey me totally while in it even if I said to do something after you left. Anyway I used that to leave orders with you to come in here and give me a blowjob then get tied up as a test to determine the extent of the conditioning. Since I myself was affected I am unsure just how hard or strongly I had conditioned you three to obey me.”

“Oh.” Arie says somewhat nonplussed.

“Aren’t you, Doesn’t that bother you?”

“Not really. Think about it from my viewpoint. I like to play this way. You have made me give you a blow job and show you my tits then let you explore and play with them I might have done that on my own at some later point anyway. I’ve done that with others way less respectful than you. The blow job, big rip I’ve done more than a few I minded and you I didn’t. You made me let me get tied up, I like that anyway. You took the offered pleasure and brought me about the best orgasm I’ve had in recent memory, thanks by the way. You didn’t take me the other way even when I couldn’t have stopped you. You don’t have me fucking my or your brains out as a bimbo thanking you for the chance to get used all the time in a way I’m not really fond of but am willing to trade for normally. So if you are going to continue in this vein you are welcome to keep me. Please make sure I get good grades will you, I’m normally to distracted to study really well and this way I will be relaxed enough to concentrate.”

“I’m done with you now Arie.” Jeff says keeping eye contact as she fades away eyes going glazed and expression blank before she has returned to that funny alternate state.

“You will awaken when I say to Arie, as yourself. You will remember everything that has happened since you entered this room. You will still be unable to yell or scream and if you leave this room before I am done with you, you will return to this state, return to this room, sit in this chair and wait for me.”

“Yes my lord.”

“You will also end any statement that’s not the whole truth with the words ‘I am lying’.” Jeff orders

“Yes my lord.” Arie replies while Jeff locates a device he had built intended for another purpose but easily convertible in just minutes to what he needs now. It has a thick rubber tube about an inch in diameter with a vented piston in it. Intended to be a type of agitation pump originally, in minutes it is now a rectal tube with a movable plunger to give the feel of movement with out the friction.

“Excellent, now awaken.” Jeff orders smiling.

Arie wakes up to find herself still tied nude to the chair. As she open her mouth to ask a question Jeff stuffs a gag firmly in her mouth. Now silenced as well as bound, Arie is a passenger in her own body as Jeff tilts the chair forward once more to raise her rear up. She feels his hands reach up and grasp her bare breasts massaging for a few moments. She anticipates the feel of something warm enter her in the rear again. It goes in farther than before, far enough she thinks that her bladder may complain. Then it slips backward and smoothly forward in and out of her, or at least it feels like it does. It goes slowly at first then faster and faster until she starts to lose the sense of its movement. Confusion reigns as Jeff comes around to look at her face as she feels the shock waves travelling through her. Distinct pulses at first, they blend into one long enduring wave as her senses are overloaded, overwhelming her mind and stilling it. Finally at peace Arie sees her life without distractions. She sees the things that have made her what she is, What her mother really is. Not the kind caring doting mother that she plays, but the manipulator of men using whatever means is needed. How she had driven Arie down that same road and how she had reached out looking for something strong in the midst of the weakness her mother displayed. Then it’s gone. She can remember it but that state of bliss is gone. She wants it back, needs it back. Arie knows that no matter what Jeff wants he will get it, anything to have enough time there to work through it all and come to peace with herself and her life. She can see now that her current boyfriend is nothing but a way of having a pail reflection of the same false security her mother has. That even though Jeff will use her and enjoy her, he will not hurt her the way so many have her mother, or herself in her personal quest for peace.

“Arie,” Jeff asks concerned as he starts to untie her.

“NO!” Arie suddenly says as loudly as she can, “ Do that again Jeff, NOW!”

“I can’t Arie, You orgasmed so hard you broke the drive motor in my experiment. This isn’t what I had planned at all. I was just gonna test the state and determine its depth and limits of effect.”

“Fix it and I’ll do anything you want, no conditioning needed I’ll be yours to command, just fix it now.”

“I can’t Arie, stores not open till Monday. I can get another motor after school then.”

“Oh God Oh God Oh God, Just untie me then, please.” Arie gasps.

Once loose Arie stretches to loosen stiff muscles then turns to Jeff smiling. ‘I got what I wanted and more, so I’m gonna give you what you want and more as well.’ Arie says smoothly sliding her panties off then leading him to the couch. Desperately she flops him down on it massaging him erect and stiff as a flagpole before mouthing him to ensure lasting rigidity. Sitting on his hips Arie places his hands on her bare breasts. Jeff is so caught up in the moment and the events he almost misses it when she lifts herself up to settle down on him driving him deeply into her. His breath catches as he feels her warmth envelop him as he enters her. He is losing it in seconds as she works her way up and down as his hands continue to massage almost of there own accord.

He lasts for a count of ten; He might have known that if he could count right then. Instead all Jeff knew was his world was exploding. Each time she came down he felt like he went a little deeper taking his virginity further and further away into the past. Each time was another wave as he felt himself release over and over. His eyes are soon as glazed as Aries are in that state while her eyes are shining. For the first time in her life Arie actually feels something this way, she shares in his orgasm as she feels him releasing reveling in her first shared climax. As she feels him finally starting to deflate she rakes his ribs with her nails bringing another rush and a new rising as well. Arie drives him far beyond thought until finally the differences between Male and Female biology take their toll and Jeff lags then droops.

“Fix it Jeff,” Arie says to the unfocused eyes staring at her, “and there is more, plenty more where this came from, otherwise it’s just puppetsville toys for you. After having the real thing like this you won’t want a puppet again will you? Fix it Jeff.” Arie repeats pulling off of him and standing as best she can.

“Were done here Jeffy. I’m going, Good night.” Arie says gathering her things.

“Done, Go, Night.” Jeff echoes as he passes out more spent than he can ever remember being in his life.

As Arie is leaving she spies Jeff snoring. In a moment of pity she covers him with a blanket lying in a corner before going to get a nice long shower and the best nights sleep she can ever remember anticipating. Her head hits the pillow at one fifteen; She knows nothing for thirteen hours.

Jeff’s next thought does not occur until over fourteen hours later when Arie brings him a late lunch of eggs, bacon and lots of milk. ‘Let’s talk’ She says as tries to breathe his food instead of eating it he is so hungry.