The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Underneath it all.

This story is a work of fiction.

Reproduction without authors consent is not allowed.

Only cleared for use on Mcstories web site.

Resemblance to persons and or places is purely unintentional and coincidence. This story is for entertainment purposes only,

Events and techniques in this story do not work as portrayed.

Chemicals and herbs described do not exist or do not work as described in this story.

Do not try this with or without consent on anyone.

Enjoy.
Amaranth – only for those who get the joke.

Jeff was eleven when his parents separated for “Breathing space.” A month later they were getting back together again when the accident happened, His mother was gone for real then. Skip forwards a year and Jeff’s father, Jim, is engaged to a stereotypical looker named Sarah. Her husband was dead of one of those freak heart attacks that occur in the “I don’t use steroids” gym rat crowd. He left behind a grieving wife, and a daughter that was really her mother’s daughter. Funny thing is their kids’ look enough alike to be siblings. They also have the same birthday, Jim’s son born in morning and Sarah’s daughter Tam in the afternoon, just six hours apart. When Jim and Sarah get married Jeff and Tam became unrelated siblings.

Jeff’s father had wanted a mother of some sort for him. Sarah wanted a father for her daughter Tam. It made a nice little trade; two broken families made into one more or less whole one. Sounds great don’t it? However Jim and Sarah both treated it like a business arrangement from the beginning, Faithfully they traded off days of parental duties like troopers. Jeff and Tam did the best they could. Only two blissful years of familial torture later both hit puberty. He got the token ten pimples everyone gets even if they use those fancy creams along with an inch of height, She got a few more pimples, half an inch and fifteen pounds in all the right places. Her figure grading got a lot better going from an A- to a respectable C+ / D- in just two months and three bra sizes. The next few months after that saw to the gradual filling in of the little spots not already curvy.

Jeff heard the rumors of his step sisters reputation long before he actually knew anything for sure, Then he walked in on and got pulled into a shall we say blunt discussion. Essentially it boiled down to, “Get used to the attention Tam”, play and pet all you want they are both told. If you actually sleep with anyone then be prepared to get a spanking so bad you won’t be able to sit until you’re old enough to go buy something to numb it with for yourselves.

The discussion stuck, you see for those with that type of parents there is an easy way to tell which decisions are unanimous and which there might be some wiggle room on. This one was not one; it was in fact an example of the worst case scenario of sentence trade off either of them had ever imagined. The rapid-fire sentence handoff sounded like the bad machinegun fire you see in the movies. You know the one where even non gun-nuts know that nothing has that big a clip. Well this discussion was one that left no room for debate at all. You know that feeling you imagine having when the bad guy in the western is asked whether he wants to be hung or shot? Yeah that kind of appealable, She never even tried to wiggle on it, He never found it relevant. She never cheated on the boundaries and he just wanted to be tempted, Just once would have been nice. She became one of the most sought after pieces of arm candy in junior high and then high school. He didn’t

Her skill at well, not going all the way but leaving her date satisfied if she was happy with him accounted for why she was nominated for home coming queen even knowing the captain of the football team wouldn’t get to sleep with her as was traditional. That title and honor both though went to a lithe little thing named molly whose main claim to fame was oh so not flatly flunking the figure grading scale at fourteen and her great skill at not quite falling out of her outfit of the day.

The next few years saw a change in Tam, The fun in her eyes changed as she saw the effect of her ministrations on the males around her. These years were hard on Jeff, Being just down the hall from someone at the other end of the social scale, having social access every night and knowing even if he could she was now his sister even though she didn’t actually seem or feel that way to him. Jeff was to put it politely a geek, not a computer geek, just a ‘prefer to study new things’ kind of geek. School was for those with a few dozen fewer IQ points, He researched everything, Did the inevitable fireworks & bombs but got bored after a few experiments just to know he really could do what he thought he could. It was all just child’s play for him so he turned his studies elsewhere. He studied people, The one subject he really had no natural skill in dealing with. Learning everything in mainline literature and then branching off into behavioral sciences looking for some type of real pattern to behavior. Still unable to do face to face he contented himself with predicting what people would do in advance. Why they would do it was his favorite topic. This is how Jeff separated his few true friends from the many just wanting proximity to Tam. The latter making up over ninety nine percent of those who tried to befriend him. Tam also found Jeff’s reaction to her kind of amusing since she was not actually his sister, She teased at school but never at home.

It is now two months after they have turned seventeen. Tam has been is invited to an April fools party at this rich kid by the name of Adam’s place. Understand here that Tam had matured nicely; think Jessica Alba as sue storm with just a hint Native American for spice. Five feet nine inches, shoulder length quasi-blond hair that shimmered naturally, she comes by it naturally – Did someone mention that Jeff’s dad’s taste’s rock. Anyhow it was just one of those teen angst parties where everyone does the expected things in the expected ways to prove how much of an individual they are. It is eleven on a Friday night when Tam calls Jeff at home.

On the third ring Jeff grudgingly answers the phone knowing it is Tam. He wonders why she would call home at this hour since their mom and dad were out of town for the weekend after telling them to fend for themselves. So she has no reason to check in as normal.

“Hey Tam, What’s up?” Jeff asks annoyed having recognized the caller ID for her cell phone.

“Jeff, “ He notices she has an odd, kind of spaced out tone to her voice, “I need you to help me do what I should, so I need a ride home soon.” Tam sounds funny Jeff thought to himself, Not like she normally does even when she’s drunk, but really spacey, lights on but nobody home, that isn’t right.

“Sure Tam,” He agrees vaguely concerned, “Just stay where you are and wait for me, I’ll come get you.”

“Thank you Jeffy, I will wait right here for you.” Tam replies.

Jeff grabs a coat after pausing his video game to go get his sister. He might not have been invited, but only the truly retarded hadn’t known the party was going on and where.

When Jeff arrives at the party he finds the champagne and other booze flowing freely, The atmosphere is so festive that even he is welcomed with an offer of free drinks by the roaming bikini clad serving girls. He accepts and wanders around looking for Tam sipping at the champagne that one or the other of the many serving girls constantly refills unasked as he wanders around asking if anyone has seen Tam. Eventually after what seems like forever but is only about twenty minutes he finds Tam upstairs on the balcony overlooking the pool just watching the crowd below. She has that way zoned out look and sounds even further gone.

“WOW!” Jeff thinks to himself looking around, “Adam’s parents must be loaded to have a place like this.”

Tam’s two best friends Arie & Mary are there as well; they made a sight to behold, Tam at five nine stood in the middle with Her friends Arie & Mary at five eight flanking her. Tams quasi blonde flanked by two flavors of brunette all with half curvy with figures promising great things to come and both look just as zoned out of it as Tam.

“What’s up Tam?” Jeff asks quietly his voice sounding unusually loud to his ears.

“I will soon have to but I can’t and I can’t say no either it’s almost my turn.” Tam replied, words overlapping one another blurring and slurring into a single long sound.

“What you have to do?” and he interrupts himself, dark suspicions nagging for his wandering attention as his eyes look over the three of them closely, “Why are you three together up here?”

“We are a set.” they answer together, ”And you said to wait for you where I was.” Tam finishes.

The thought finally came into focus. He notices that all three are holding a small champagne bottle in one hand and that their clothes looked disturbed. It was obvious to him they had been drugged and something done to them. He also notices now that he is looking for it that almost all the girls and not a few of the guys had that same zoned out look to them. In fact all the champagne servers have that same zoned-out look.

“You have to do as you are told don’t you? All three of you!” He asks feeling like he is trapped in bad episode of the twilight zone. Having studied psychology & other arts out of curiosity He knows that this doesn’t happen naturally, someone had really done something to them.

“Yes.” They answer in unison.

“You will now listen only to me, no one else. Do you understand?” He says quickly & quietly.

“Yes” they answer again and he feels something he can’t define.

“Good, gather your things, put your bottles in your bags grab an extra apiece then follow me out to the car.” Jeff orders feeling a flush come over him when they do his bidding while he grabs several more full bottles to take with him.

The girls do exactly as they are told quickly gathering their things they follow him out to the car. By this time he has really noticed how oddly compliant they are. The ride home is a very telling interrogation that leaves him with a sense of something he still can’t define. Each tells basically the same story about how they had been having one of the mini bottles of champagne when they started to feel an odd buzzing all over, a few minutes later the host of the party, Adam, had come over to talk to them. Their memories of what he said were fuzzy, but all agreed that the conversation ended with an order to rebutton their shirts and wait for the time to do what they knew they should. When they arrive home Tam and her friends follow Jeff into the house and just stand there in the same line as on the balcony as though waiting for instructions.

“Put your things down and stand at attention.” He orders them.

They comply without a sound. A plan forms in his mind, a bit of revenge for all the prick teasing and taunts over the last few years. Some fun, oh yes, definitely some fun with them.

“So you remember buttoning your shirts backup after Adam was done with you?” He asks.

“Yes.” They reply not quite in unison.

“Then you unbuttoned it didn’t you? Or did you just allow him to?”

“I uh,” was all he got from them all.

“That’s what I thought,” He says, “now take a big drink from your bottles. In fact finish half the remainder. Do you understand?” He further orders intending to get some embarrassing photos and cop maybe more than a few free feels while what ever was in the bottles still held them in thrall.

“Yes” they reply in unison and his plan changes a little.

“Yes my lord.” he corrects out of curiosity.

“Yes my lord” they echo still reaching for the bottles and he feels a small rush.

“Follow me to the den.” He orders after they finish drinking. They follow still holding their bottles but leaving there bags where they had set them down.

“Put down the bottles and kneel in a line.” He says to them when they arrive in the carpeted den.

As they comply he watches in fascination his mind racing with unfamiliar thoughts and impulses.

“Stay there and do not move or speak until I return. Do you understand.” He orders grinning.

“Yes my lord.” They reply together.

Jeff leaves for his room intent on getting his cameras for some fun. On the way he passes the bathroom and the robes catch his eye, they leave with him. In his room he grabs the bag with his cameras, two stills and a video among other things. By the time he returns to the living room he is curious and more than a little horny. He does not notice his own voice getting higher and higher as he is also unaware that he is mumbling to himself talking about experiments.

They are still kneeling staring off into space when he returns. He sets his video camera in the corner to record his experiments not noticing the change from taking embarrassing photos and copping free feels to experiments. His voice recorder set to Vox he digs out his penlight and begins his checks on his subjects.

“Subjects appear responsive.” He begins, taking verbal notes as he checks eye responses, body temperature, pulse, respiration and many other things.

“Subjects are effected in an odd manner. Left to right and right to left ocular responses delayed equally in either direction with no bias. No strong response too loud sounds, bright lights or pinching. Subjects appear to be higher function catatonic and limbicly responsive. How limbic responses can be vocal with higher brain function impaired is unknown. There is hardly a trace of frontal lobe function at all, Barely a trace of self will or individuality except a response to their given names. They appear to be for lack of a better description verbally controlled physically responsive mannequins. How this is done is a mystery, it is hoped that analysis of the drugged bottles will give some clues.”

“Compliance testing of this state will now begin ” Jeff says no longer noticing his own reactions to them.

“Further note on bottles is that it is likely amnesiatic as any memory of being like could cause many problems for both the controller and the controlled.” Jeff continues unaware of his own raised body temperature, respiration, blood pressure or even the dull roaring in his ears. He takes the robe belts and readies himself to begin with the testing.

“Place your hands behind your back.” He says speaking to them all. They do so without hesitation.

“Hold your chins up high and bend your heads back.” They comply as he proceeds. Crossing their wrists he ties them as tightly as he dares with the terry cloth belts. Now he crosses their ankles then runs a loop down around them pulling it as tight as the wrists and leaving them one by one reverse hog tied.

Next he takes some nylon rope out of the camera bag looping it tightly around their wrists and ankles before going up around their throats and pulling it as tight as he can without quite cutting off their breathing. He stands back for a minute and just admires his handy work. They are helpless and his to do with as he pleases.

“Must be some strong stuff in those bottles” He thinks, amazed that they allowed him to bind them.

Now he takes out his digital camera having forgotten the video camera running in the background and proceeds to take picture after picture of them just kneeling there staring off into space.

“Ok you three listen carefully.” Jeff begins eyes gleaming.

“You are mine and only mine to command in this state. Do you understand.” Jeff asks grinning.

“Yes my lord.” They reply.

“Good, Now I have forbidden you to move, if you do you will find your breathing cut off. I want you to try to move anyway. In fact I want you to try as hard as you can to move. Try everything you can until you have tried it all and are totally convinced you cannot move without your breathing being cut off. Only then will you cease struggling and announce that you cannot move that therefore I and only I control you in this state. You will begin now.” Jeff orders.

They try, at first half-heartedly, then stronger and stronger as what little self will remains finds itself trapped and helpless just as he had planned. Each wiggle cuts off breath, Every struggle cuts off breath, Their struggles become stronger and stronger with their faces becoming redder and redder, panic brings tears coming to their eyes and finally their struggles come to an end after nearly thirty minutes.”

“You and only you control me in this state” Arie says, the first to succumb.

Tam follows a few moments later and Mary barely a minute after that.

“Repeat after me.” Jeff orders. “You cannot move accept to obey me your lord in this state.”

“I cannot move accept to obey you my lord in this state.” They echo together.

“You will obey me and only me your lord in this state.”

“I will obey you and only you my lord in this state.” They echo

“You will obey any order I give you in this state.”

“I will obey any order you give in this state.” They echo once again.

“You want to obey me in this state.” He says.

“I want to obey you in this state my lord.” They reply.

“It feels good to obey me.”

“It feels good to obey you.” Jeff stares in rapt fascination experiment forgotten with his hormones raging at the idea of three bound and responsive females kneeling in front of him.

While some small part of him is studying their struggles, another much larger part is tempted to take advantage of them being bound and helpless. This had started out about a little bit of revenge, a few embarrassing photo’s and cop a couple of free feels on them. The temptation to take advantage wins out; he goes over to Mary first. Her Five eight figure not really filled out yet. Her hair hangs down to the bottom of her shoulder blades in a single wave and Jeff had had the hots for her ever since she came home with tam one day for a study group. The teasing and preening in front of and around him was a mixed pleasure and torture he had been forced to endure with no hope of relief until now.

Jeff had just watched as Mary had finished struggling then become still in compliance. Once she was still along with the others his instincts take over. Reaching out he cups his hands firmly on her breasts reeling in the freedom to do this as he pleases. Then asks if she could stop him.

“No my lord.” She says staring into blankly into space as he massages her breasts.

“No you don’t want to stop me.” He says pulling gently on the back of the cord around her neck as an experiment and partly just for the fun of taking a little of the frustration of her teasing back out on her.

“No my lord I don’t want to stop you.” She repeats gasping, nipples distending under his touch.

“Good” He says releasing the cord. Now repeat after me. “I like it when you play with me in this state.”

He tightens the cord savagely this time with one hand while alternately massaging her breasts and pinching her distending nipples through her shirt and bra with the other.

“I like it when you play with me in this state my lord.” She gasps; He feels an intoxicating rush.

“You have no resistance to me in this state.” He says working at unbuttoning her shirt.

“I have no resistance to you in this state my lord.” She gasps out and he finally releases the rope.

“You willingly obey me in this state.” He says opening her shirt with both hands exposing her bra.

“I willingly obey you in this state my lord.” Mary replies without resistance.

“I control you body and mind in this state.” He says working on the front clasp bra.

“You control me body and mind in this state my lord.” She says as he frees her now bare breasts from the bra exposing her modest B+ breasts with small dark brown distended nipples to the cool air.

“I have complete access to you and your body.” He says while cupping her bare breasts and massaging.

“You have complete access to me and my body my lord ” She says her nipples hardening in his palm while her face flushes in arousal.

“You are mine to do with as I please in this state.” He says before suckling her bare breasts & nipples.

He feels a spasm rock her body in sync with his fondling and suckling as she repeats and agrees. He finds that her breasts are just a slight bit smaller than his grip while he continues with the pattern of him stating and her agreeing. That she responds to his touch in this state; that she is helpless to resist him in this state; that she will do anything he tells her to do in this state. He slowly conditions her responses with pleasure and pain coercion, she concedes point by point that he controls every aspect of her in this state, that his control of her is total while she is in this state.

Once she has begun answering with little hesitation he gets a plastic bag from the kitchen and places it over her head. After breathing for a few seconds even in this state she begins to panic and struggle,

“Convince me you mean it when you say you are mine to command or the bag.” Jeff orders still playing with her breasts completely lost in his own fantasy, no longer really aware of what he is doing.

After nearly twenty seconds her nearly incoherent panicky ramblings subside and she concedes that he is in control, that she will obey him her lord in this while in this state in all ways and things.

After a break of thirty seconds the bag goes back over her head and he tells her that she will have to convince him all over again. Then once again and further that she do will anything he says while in this state even if it is to do something after she leaves this state. After a lot more ramblings and she says she will obey any command he gives in this state to do anything he wants even if it to do something after she leaves this state. After fifty times there is no longer any hesitation at all in her answer. After fifty more no fear of the bag or any struggle at all even when he leaves it on long enough for her to start passing out. After fifty more no sign of individuality or self will at all. Resistance and hesitation ruthlessly crushed she is his to command as long as she remains in this state.

He can see the extra champagne taking effect while he is finishing with Mary and thinks it will make the others easier to condition the same way.

Arie follows the same pattern of Hesitation and compliance with diminishing struggles. Her self-identity is also taken away in this state and replaced with conditioned pure obedience to him her lord. However due to the champagne having had time to hit her more thoroughly she is easier to condition taking barely two thirds as long. Her C- to C cupped breasts with their larger diameter lighter colored nipples advertise her bodies forced arousal as they also announce her control by Jeff to be just as complete as Mary’s by standing up highly and staying there. Jeff finds her breasts to be just exactly a hand full and feel wonderful in his grip.

“Tam,” Jeff says turning to his stepsister, “You will obey me in this state,”

“I will obey you in this state my lord.” She echoes as he begins the process for a third time and feels a the rush hit him once more as her will is bound and she is forcefully conditioned to obey him in this state. His favorite part is when he finally gets to handle the D+ cupped breasts he has seen tantalizing glimpses of for years now and been denied any chance at. Her nipples much to his surprise are barely any larger than Aries though they look much smaller due to the cup size difference. Though her breasts are to large to be handled all at once, he revels in shifting his grip around and still having a complete handful. A part of his mind focuses on the thought that if this works, where the plan came from he doesn’t know, but if it works then he can do this anytime he wants by just slipping down the hall and playing with his doll or dolls.

After taking several pictures of them bound and helpless being fondled He restores there clothes to a semblance of order for the next phase of his now enormously expanded plan.

Once they are all in sync and responding identically while simply kneeling he proceeds. Conditioned to obey him in this state they stay still waiting his order to move while he unties them.

“Stand up at attention.” They comply.

“Hand me your shirts” All three unbutton there shirts and remove them before holding there shirts out to him. He photographs them one thing at a time until they are standing there nude. He had never seen a girl nude before and is fascinated. Walking up to Mary he begins with her.

“Mary, place my hands on your breasts.” Jeff orders.

“Yes my lord.” She replies taking his hands and placing them on her bare breasts. His hands massage and fondle then wander all around her. He feels her hips and buttocks and legs and arms and feet and everywhere before turning his attention to other things. He has her open her mouth and he feels all around, then reaches down and slides his to her crotch.

“Where does a girl masturbate at? Show me.” Jeff orders and doesn’t really know what he feels as Mary guides his fingers into her. He feels the little bump and other things then starts playing with them. He almost instantly smells something odd. He identifies it quickly when a moan escapes Mary and the area he is playing with gets very warm and moist all at once. When he looks up at the noise he sees her face is beet red as an involuntary spasm rocks Mary’s body in rhythm with his ministrations. She quivers as her body fights opposing demands of not moving and the orgasm induced desire to stretch, Finally unable to move and so relieve the orgasm it becomes stronger and stronger until she almost unable to breath. His other hand now snakes around behind her and enters her in the rear. Mary’s lower jaw quivers as her breath comes in short gasps under this dual assault.

“You have no will but mine in this state Mary.” Jeff orders.

“I, “ Mary gasps, “Have no, , Will ex , cept, , yours in th, , , is state, , My lord.” She continues gasping between breaths body wracked by tremors.

“You will return to this state when I call you ‘My Mary doe’ and obey me as you do now.” Jeff orders.

“I will, , Return to this state, , , when you call me, , your Mary doe, , and obey you as, , I do now.”

“You surrender your self to me in this state.” Jeff says moving his mouth toward her breasts.

“I, , Surrender,” Mary gasps out and Jeff flicks his tongue across a nipple, “My self, , to you, , in, , this , state, ,My lord.” And Jeff suddenly suckles and rubs his tongue across a nipple. He does this just as she finished agreeing and her knees give out. She is left kneeling in front of him gasping in exhaustion her whole body bright red, eyes vacant and expression blank still mumbling the last few phrases over and over.

“Arie, place my hands on your breasts.” Jeff orders moving in front of her.

“Yes my lord.” She replies taking his hands and placing them on her bare breasts.

Once more he explores but this time he goes quicker. He reaches into her and begins playing with the bump and sees her begin reacting just as quick as Mary had once he found it. In only a minute or two she to is bright red and beginning to drip slightly. Once more he reaches behind and enters her from the rear working both in unison. He tells her to return to this state when he calls her ‘his Arie doe and obey him as she does now. When she agrees to the surrender he suckles her nipples also and her knees give out joining Mary on the floor kneeling head hung in exhaustion, eyes vacant and expression blank also repeating the last few phrases over and over again.

“Tam, place my hands on your breasts.” Jeff orders Moving over in front of her next.

“Yes my lord.” Tam replies taking his hands and placing them on her bare breasts. Jeff feels a new level of intoxication as he massages Tams breasts and she just stands there staring off into space. The weirdness of playing with his stepsister this way gone along with all step sisterly thoughts as she obeys him.

Her spot feels different than the others and she is both less sensitive over all and far more sensitive once he finds the right one than the others. She reacts stronger to him entering from the rear with his fingers.

“Tam, you will do my chores when I don’t do them.” Jeff orders.

“I will do your chores when you don’t do them.” Tam agrees just starting to turn red.

“You will never complain about this.”

“I will never complain about this.”

“You will tell no one that you do them.”

“I will tell no one that I do them.”

“You will return to this state when I call you ‘my tam tam’ and obey me as you do now.” Jeff orders.

“I will return to this state when you call me your tam tam and obey you as I do now.” She agrees though he interrupts her with more playing on the code phrase. He then forces the same surrender phrase out her and she collapses the same as the others had during it. Tam is left also kneeling in front of him face bright red, head hung in exhaustion and repeating the last few phrases over and over again.

He sees the signs champagnes effect peaking so he has them drink the remainder of what is in there bottles to make the best use of the their near total exhaustion so the conditioning will be as strong as possible. His next step is to pose them in the nude for pictures both video and still. Standing at Attention hands on hips, kneeling, on all fours and more. He has them pose singly and in sets.

“Mary have you ever gone down on a guy?” Jeff asks unzipping his pants.

“Yes my lord.” She pants.

“Good.” He says looking down at his exposed erection, “I want you to go down on me all the way and hold it in your mouth.” As Mary complies he nearly ejaculates when she takes him in her mouth. The feeling he gets as she swallows him little by little until her nose hits his pubic hair is beyond his ability at that moment to put into words. Just as intoxicating though is that she is really obeying him, She had just obeyed his order to go down on him. His self-control almost slips totally but he holds back and gets the pictures of her he wanted. She stands on orders when he is done waiting for orders.

“Arie have you ever gone down on a guy?” Jeff asks moving to her.

“Yes my lord.”

“Good, I want you to go down on me and take me as deep as you can and hold It in your mouth.” Jeff orders. Her movements are more tentative than Mary’s and Jeff can feel the difference in skill as she mouths him taking him in until her nose is against his pubic hair as Mary had been.

“Mary Look at me.” Jeff orders looking down at her. He snaps a picture just as she looks up and gets a perfect shot of her total compliance to his desires as he gets his pictures then stands back and waits.

“Tam kneel in front of me.” Jeff orders and watches fascinated as Tam kneels in front of him, Her movements are different, more like Mary’s than Arie’s and far more experienced looking.

“Tam you will go down on me taking me all the way in and holding me in your mouth until I am done”

Once again Jeff nearly loses it as Tam takes him in her mouth. The way she makes it feel is beyond words even after Mary. She is obviously much more practiced than Mary and enjoys what she does greatly. He gets his look up at me shot and it shows not a desire to please this way but a hunger.

Once he has the pictures he wanted he has Mary stand on his left and Arie on his right. Then with Tam still going down on him he reaches out and Massages Both Mary’s & Aries bare breasts at the same time before suckling there breasts as well while Tam still knelt before him. After this he has them change sides and repeats the ritual before having Tam and Arie change places. He does the ritual again and exchanges his flankers again. He then has Arie and Mary exchange places and begins again. When done he has Tam on his left and Arie on his right with Mary kneeling with him in her mouth in front.

“Mary I want you to do the best blow job you can and don’t stop until I’m limp.” Once she begins he nearly loses it instantly however he holds on a few moments to make this perfect. With his left hand he massages one of Tams wonderful D+’s, with his right on of Aries C’s while he suckles the other. Mary kneeling in front of him hits her stride in earnest and he lasts a handful of seconds this way before ejaculating hard right into Mary’s mouth, She swallows and keeps working expertly milking him. Mary’s skill as almost an afterthought of the fact that his first blow job is done at his command by one girl in the nude with two others standing there waiting on his orders as well. Mary has quite a bit of skill on her own however and keeps him semi erect in her mouth. Several minutes later she finally gets him hard again and this time it is stronger and Jeff nearly bites Aries nipple in his jerk and twitch. Abruptly he is spent.

Though he passes out for a few minutes they are still waiting when he wakes. He wakes though with yet another plan, even more elaborate than before and it just might work he thinks. Grabbing one of the bottles to keep the dosages high in the girls he sets to work.

Half an hour later he can hear them in the other room. They are kneeling nude as commanded in a triangle listening to his mp3 player after splitting yet another bottle between them. It is giving instructions on code words and phrases to put them back under singly and in groups as well as insuring that he is the only one who can put them into this or any similar state and control them. More controls are included insuring that they have no clue what he has done with and to them. They are each hitting that neat little spot in the clitoris on the next one in line with one hand and ready to choke with the other using the rope that ties their once more crossed feet to their throats at the slightest hesitation in agreement. Tam fingers or chokes Arie, Arie does Mary and Mary does Tam. Each are held in hard orgasm far beyond what they should be able to take but they continue because he has left them no choice. He looks in on them while resting and sees them bright red all over. Their eyes blankly focused into infinity show no signs of intelligence at all, Their minds are warped in a reality of his making that programs them and conditions there bodies giving him their total obedience in this weird state. Making and reinforcing ways for him to return them to this state at will thus guaranteeing him total and complete access to all them at will. They are all deeply bathed in carnal sweat and have been for a while; they are all dripping sweat and other things on the robes he placed them on. Every agreement to his control rewarded with another orgasmic wave that doesn’t stop, Each hesitation punished with severe choking. Initially it had taken nearly an hour before the hesitation had once more faded but now they are all in perfect unison and have been for the last half an hour, not one bobble, not one hesitation, absolutely perfect obedience to his desires.

Jeff watches in fascination when he steps back in to check on them. A triangle of perfect obedience to his ever repeating words coming from the mp3 player. They give no reaction now to him playing with there bare breasts or tweaking their nipples, No reaction as he reaches behind them and enters them gently at first with his finger in the rear. No reaction as he films them focusing on each face one by one recording it for later study and pleasure.

He leaves them in this loop until their bodies are shaking with exhaustion, their breathing is ragged and he is sure that not even the memory of hesitation or resistance remains. Finally he halts the procession and unties them. He allows them to physically rest just repeating the mantra of rules they now obey and the controls he has placed on them. Once they have returned to something closer to their normal color he proceeds with the next step. He lays down on a footstool with his erection pointing straight up his plan clear in his mind. Tam is a virgin and he won’t change that, she would get into trouble that wasn’t her fault and he just can’t bring himself to treat the others any different than he will treat her right now.

“Mary come over here and stand over me.” Jeff orders pointing to where he means.

“Yes my lord.” Mary replies rising and coming over to stand over Jeff as indicated.

“Now Mary you will lower yourself down and onto me, I will enter you in the rear and you take me in all the way.” Jeff orders smiling as he holds his erection high.

“Yes my lord.” Mary replies lowering herself in the alignment indicated until he just touches her then reaches back and spreads the cheeks of her buttocks then guides him into her as she lowers herself. Finally she is sitting directly on his hips with him all the way in her.

“Good, now place my hands on your breasts.” Jeff orders enjoying the warmth he feels inside her as she complies with latest order.

“You obey me and only me in this state.” Jeff says to Mary.

“I obey you and only you in this state my lord.” She says like an organic automaton.

“Very good Mary.” he says, “Now kiss me like you mean it while I play.”

Mary leans down toward him kissing him like she means it in an incredibly awkward pose that lets him still massage her breasts without pulling off of him. Convinced Now, Jeff orders Mary to stand up and wait.

Now He has Arie come over to him and lower herself down onto him. He revels as he feels that warmth slowly envelop him until he all the way inside her. Once again he has Arie place his hands on her bare breasts and fondles freely before having her kiss him like Mary had as he plays. He then has her state her obedience out loud as well before ordering her to stand and wait beside Mary.

Then it is tam’s turn, Jeff feels a little strange as he feels himself entering her she lowers herself on to him exactly as ordered. That strangeness fades as she responds to his control just as strongly as Mary and Arie both had. All hint of strangeness is gone as he feels the warmth in her and his hands are overfull of her bare breasts she just placed his on at his command. She kisses him as the others did and he nearly loses himself in that moment but pulls himself back.

Once done with Tam he orders Mary on him again. Reaching up he grasps her bare breasts He then orders her to kiss him and move with him as he guides her up and down on him in her rear with her breasts. She moves with his hands up and down over and over again. Jeff uses her breasts like handles to move her up and down until his mind filled only with the thought of Mary kissing him while he massages her bare breasts she just placed his hands all the while moving up and down on him totally obedient. He reaches climax deep in her and thrusts upward for that last tiny bit enjoying the release brought on by total control of Mary whose face lights up as she feels him climax in her and release. That release lets her own orgasm go once more and she celebrates his enjoyment of her once more. He pushes her back upright as he collapses backward nearly passing out again. After a few minutes of her waiting obediently with him still in her the thought brings another erection. Instead of acting on it though he withdraws.

He orders them to shower after him and redress. Put the robes into the washer then go to bed and get good nights sleep. That they will wake up feeling good tomorrow without ever noticing any bumps bruises or marks he has left on them. They will remember nothing of what has happened tonight, They will remember only that he brought them home from the party then went to his room to play video games while they went to bed.

Each acknowledges his order, They go off to set up laundry, get a shower and go to bed. Jeff takes a quick shower with Mary cleaning him off in the shower and all three drying him off. He almost gives into temptation; He almost has one of them do?? Then changes his mind.

“Mary are you a virgin?” Jeff asks her as she stands before him in the nude drying him.

“No my lord.”

“More than once?”

“Yes.”

“How many times and with how many.”

“Twenty or twenty five times with my last two boyfriends.” She replies.

“Arie are you a virgin? Same questions as Mary.” Jeff asks Arie who is currently a nude towel rack.

“No I am not, I have slept with my current boyfriend three times.” Arie replies without tone.

“Have you used protection with your boyfriend?”

“No.”

“You will from now on”

“Yes my lord.” Arie replies.

“Good, Now Mary do you have a current boyfriend?” He asks turning back to her.

“No, we’ve been on two dates but have no commitment.”

“Good, you will make no commitment with him and slowly drift away. You will sleep with nobody until and unless I say to. Do you understand?” Jeff orders.

“Yes my lord.” Mary replies.

“Good, Tam I know you have no boyfriend currently and it will stay that way until and unless I say otherwise and you will remain a virgin do you understand?”

“Yes my lord,” Tam replies.

“Excellent all of you. Now there will be some other points of business for tomorrow. Listen carefully and do exactly as you are told.

“Yes my lord” they say in unison.

“Each of you will decide to give me a reward for rescuing you from the party tonight. That reward will be as follows. You will decide to give me the best blowjob you know how to give holding back nothing at all then swallowing and fully cleaning me up afterwards. I will be given above the waist access perks to fiddle, fondle and suckle for a while after you are done. After that you will redress, go clean up and completely forget that you have done this.

“Yes my lord” they all reply in unison again.

“Now Mary and Arie you will both also do this again on Sunday except that you will offer yourself to me anally in addition to just orally. I will have full access to do anything I want during that time for as long as I want until I have had you both ways. You will not argue as you passively allow me to do what I want no matter how much I delay you. After you leave you will not remember anything of the encounter later and everything else will continue as normal outside of this state do you understand?” Jeff orders and asks.

“Yes my lord.” They reply in stereo.

“Excellent” he says. Then unable resist he begins fondling and suckling all three pairs of breasts one more time before going. He notices that he is rapidly becoming erect once more and decides to something about it even though it is not as firm as the ones earlier.

“Arie go stand by the sink and bend over with your arms straight out in front.” Jeff orders.

Arie complies and just waits while he sidles up behind her and guides himself into her anally and reaches around her to clasp her breasts firmly as handles to pull himself deeply into her. After a few thrusts into her he changes his mind and finds a chair to sit in and has Arie lower herself once more onto him then calls Mary and Tam over to the sides. Grasping and massaging Tam and Mary’s breasts he orders Arie to move herself so he works in and out of her while he suckles Mary’s breasts this time.

After maybe thirty seconds he sees a reflection of himself in a bathroom mirror showing all three of the girls. Aries face is beet red from exertion and he sees his control of her in that and ejaculates almost instantly from the high this kind of control brings. Even mostly flaccid he still stays in her though, Jeff then orders her to finish with a blow job and Arie dutifully kneels moving in perfect obedience while he continues to play with Mary and Tam exchanging the breasts he is toying with. Once Arie is done and has cleaned him up he orders them to go about their assigned tasks.

It is after 6 am when Jeff then goes to bed after putting the champagne up in his private fridge and his photo and video equipment away. To spent to even think straight he goes to sleep pondering the idea of never needing to masturbate again if this works for tomorrow.