The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twenty Days of the Device

by Corvus Kahn

DAY NINE

When I woke, for a second I was confused as to where I was, then I remembered. Kate was still asleep. I kissed her on the head, then rolled her off me. She didn’t wake. I don’t think she could wake until I told her to. My bladder fit to burst, I sat up in bed, pushing my legs over the side.

On the floor Casey and Penny lay on their sides, locked together. They’d fallen asleep in a sixty-nine, their mouths on each others cunts. I stood slowly, stepped over them, and opened the door nearest the bed. It was a closet.

Not feeling like wandering around looking for the bathroom I said loudly, “Kate! Wake up! Where is the bathroom?”

She jumped up, looked around confused for a second, then rolled off the bed and ran across the room to a different door. She opened it quickly, then knelt inside. As I passed her she said, “Master.” She watched me as I pissed.

I looked around at the large bathroom, the tub was huge, it could easily fit a few people. There was also a small shower next to it. When I had finished emptying my bladder, I turned to Kate and said, “Do you have work today?” I asked.

“Yes Master,” Kate said.

I nodded. Outside the bathroom Casey and Penny knelt, I’d obviously woken them as well. “Casey, do you have classes today?”

“Yes Master,” Casey said.

“Very well. Kate, I want you to get dressed and go to work. Casey, you as well. Kate you will drop Casey at my apartment, on the way to work, so she can pick up her car and get to school. Remember to act normally,” I said walking over to my clothing. Not bothering to look back to see if they were obeying.

Once I was dressed I looked up to see that it was just me and Penny again. “Okay Penny, lets go explore this monstrosity.”

“Yes Master,” she said happily.

I went around, opening doors, and looking inside. I lost count of how many bedrooms there were. There were also other rooms, like a music room, a movie room, several more I couldn’t identify. Almost everything was covered in sheeting, dust was everywhere. It felt kind of spooky, and I was glad Penny was there, even if she was still in her slave-state.

When I reached the stairs to the third floor I decided against it, my feet were already hurting again, causing me to limp. “Penny, lend me your shoulder,” I said and I was soon walking around using a beautiful naked woman as my crutch. I made my way downstairs, Penny supporting me and moaning. As we reached the front door I saw there was a note on it.

Gate code is 463.

Cars in garage.

Love, Kate

I folded it and put it in my pocket. I was about to step outside with Penny, when I realized she was still naked. “Go get dressed, then hurry back,” I said. She ran back upstairs. I walked outside, and looked up at the place. Damn, it’s bigger in the daylight. Still uncomfortable with the idea that I owned all this, I stood there staring at it. Eventually, Penny came running back. She was panting.

“Let’s go find us a car Penny,” I said putting my arm around her shoulders again.

“Yes Master,” she said moaning at my touch.

We made our way to the garage. I peeked inside. There were several cars, some covered with tarps. Not being an expert on cars I said, “Penny, pick a car. I’ll wait out here.” She moved past me running. I turned around, looked up, and around again at the mansion. I sighed. After a few minutes the garage doors opened and Penny drove out in a black Cadillac Escalade SUV.

She pulled up to me and I got in the passenger side. “Do you know how to get to my apartment from here?” I asked her.

“Yes Master,” Penny said.

“Can you drive as a slave Penny?” I asked, curious.

“Yes Master,” she replied.

“Very well, take me to my apartment,” I said leaning back and closing my eyes.

“Yes Master,” she said and started driving, moaning slightly.

* * *

I was an interesting way to travel. She moaned slightly the whole trip. At one point she came, but it didn’t effect her driving at all. We had to stop once for gas, so it took us about an hour to get there, but eventually we pulled into the apartments.

Penny parked, then we went up to my apartment, and spent the next few hours loading stuff I wanted to take back to the mansion in. I’d originally planned only to grab a quick bag of clothing, but since Penny had chosen the SUV, I figured we might as well put it to use. When we were done, the rear of the SUV was stuffed with my belongings. The one item I kept with me in the front seat was my bag. Inside was the folder that talked about the device and the box it had been in.

Afterwards, feet in pain again, I had Penny drive me to the mall and wait outside while I limped inside to pick something up. When I returned, we headed back to the mansion.

By the time we returned to the mansion, it was past noon and I was hungry. I told Penny to go see if she could find something for me to eat, then bring it up to Kate’s bedroom.

I went upstairs, carrying my bag with me. When I entered the bedroom, I tossed it into the closet, then I stripped and took a shower. After I exited the shower, I saw Penny kneeling near the table in the sitting room. On the table was a glass plate with a peanut butter sandwich. Next to it was a bottle of wine and a glass. I guess we should have gotten groceries today.

“Is that all that you could find Penny?” I asked.

“Yes Master.”

I opened the bottle of wine and sniffed it. I’d never really gone for wines, so I don’t know if it was a good one or a bad one. I poured some into the glass and tried it. Not bad.

“Are you hungry Penny?” I asked.

“Yes Master.”

I tore the sandwich in half and gave one to her. “Eat,” I said. She took it, and stuffed it in her mouth, moaning. I took my half, my glass, and walked to the sliding glass door. I reconsidered going outside, when I remembered I was naked. I slid the blinds aside first.

The view was quite beautiful. Trees and more trees. It seemed the entire property was surrounded by them, not just the entrance. Unconcerned now about being seen, I slid open the door and walked out on the balcony. The cool air felt wonderful against my skin. I could get used to this.

I ate my half of the peanut butter sandwich, and drank the wine. When I finished I noticed Penny kneeling obediently behind me. “Master,” she said when my eyes fell on her.

“Remove your clothes Penny,” I said and watched as she obeyed. When she was naked I said, “Go get the wine.” She ran off and returned quickly, moaning slightly. I took the wine from her, and poured myself another glass. Time for another experiment I think. My cock was now hard, the cold air and Penny’s nudity arousing me.

“Stand up Penny.” She obeyed, moaning again. “Lean up against the railing,” I said, motioning her. When she was in position, I drank deeply of the wine, then handed her the glass and bottle. “Don’t drop them Penny.”

“Yes Master,” Penny said.

I stepped behind her, admiring her butt and her lower back tattoo. I ran my hand over them both, wondering how she would look with more tattoos. “Have you ever wanted to get more tattoos Penny?” I asked her.

“Yes Master,” She said moaning.

“I might like that Penny,” I said as I slid up behind her. She gasped as she felt my cock touch her ass. I reached down, then ran the head of my cock up and down between her pretty butt cheeks. She groaned. Then I swiftly raised her hips a little, and plunged my cock into her dripping cunt.

She screamed in pleasure and came. I felt her cunt squeezing me tightly, as I started pumping my cock in and out. She came again groaning, shuddering and jerking. I could feel her juices squirting past my stiff member. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, “Do you like that slave?”

“YES MASTER!” She screamed and came yet again.

I began slamming her panting, moaning, cumming cunt, pounding her roughly. She came four more times, before I felt myself approaching my own orgasm. I panted, grunted, and pushed into as deep as I could. I came deep inside her, my body shuddering in pleasure. She screamed loudly as I did, and had another of those super-orgasms.

Her body jerked and jerked, I almost lost my grip on her waist. She kept screaming over and over in bliss. Her cunt turned crazy and squeezed, flooded, squeezed, flooded my cock in her cum, over and over again. It was so erotic, I never lost my hard-on. I resumed pumping my cock in and out of her spasming pussy.

I don’t know how long she came, but eventually she settled down to normal. Which meant she only came every few minutes, instead of continually. I slowly pulled my still hard cock from her. She moaned. I looked up, saw that she hadn’t dropped the wine or glass, and smiled wryly.

I pulled her back from the railing and pushed down on her head. She knew what I wanted without the need for a verbal command. She knelt down, moaning, and still holding the wine and glass. Penny took me into her mouth. I put my hands on her head.

Slowly, I began to fuck her mouth, deeper and deeper. She stared up at me with her empty hazel eyes adoringly. I felt the head of my cock break into her throat again and again. I pushed harder and harder to get more of it in there.

After several minutes of pounding on the door of her throat, I felt my cock slide down it. It felt wonderful. She came, closing her eyes in rapture for a minute. I pulled out and let her catch her breath, then I slammed my cock back down. She groaned around my dick. Over and over I was able to get her to deepthroat me.

Finally, I pushed my cock as deep as I could into her throat, and spurted my cum there. I shuddered. She went supernova again, screaming around my member in her throat and cumming. I pulled my softening cock out and stepped back, watching her. She knelt there for several minutes, locked into orgasm after orgasm.

Eventually, she came back to earth, and her eyes fluttered open. She was panting, covered in sweat and smelling of girl cum. I gently took the wine bottle and glass from her trembling hands. “Take a shower slave,” I said. She jumped up and ran to the bathroom, moaning slightly.

I went and got a cigarette from my jeans, then poured myself another glass of wine, leaving the bottle on the table. I stepped back outside and stood there for a while, just enjoying the afterglow. When I finished my cigarette, I turned around, and went back inside. Penny was still in the shower. I put the glass on the table, walked over to the huge bed, and dropped into it. The wine must have been a little stronger than I thought, because I was soon asleep.

* * *

When I woke up, I saw that Casey and Kate had returned. They were all naked again and kneeling near the bed together. “Master,” they said when I saw them.

I nodded absently and visited the bathroom, when I exited it, they were right there outside the door. “Okay guys. Enough with the slave stuff for now. You’re normal again,” I said.

They sighed and stood up. Casey leaned in and kissed me, running her hand along my cock lightly. I laughed and pushed her away gently. “Okay ladies. First thing, what are we to do about dinner? Is there no food here?” I asked them as I went over and sat down at the table. They followed.

Kate spoke. “There are a few things, but I haven’t been staying here much lately, so there isn’t enough.”

“Well then, do you have a suggestion for food? Can we order out? Or do we have to go get something?” I asked.

Kate shook her head. “There are a few places that deliver here, but not this late. I can call a service that delivers regular groceries tomorrow, but they close at 5pm,” she said pointing to the clock. It was already past 6pm. “I know a few places nearby were we can go, but they all have pretty strict dress codes. Do you have a suit and tie John?” I laughed at this and shook my head. “Well then I don’t know.”

“Don’t any of those places do take out?” Casey asked.

“Maybe. I’ll have to call around and ask,” Kate replied.

“Okay then, second thing,” I said. “We need to get this place liveable again Kate. I looked around a bit earlier today with Penny and it’s really spooky. Can we get that cleaning service of yours to come clean out everything?” I asked her.

Kate sighed at this. “I don’t know if that is such a good idea, John. That would involve a lot of work, a lot of people in and out of the house. Perhaps, a lot of questions as to who you are,” she said patiently.

I nodded at this. “Good point. Still, I’d like to at least have them clean out a few of the rooms, between here and the stairs. Would that be too much?” She shook her head at this. “Great. Maybe you’ll each get your own room now,” I said chuckling and they laughed.

“Okay, third thing. Moving. Penny and I stopped by my place and loaded up the SUV, but there are still some things at my place. Casey, do you have a lot of things you want to bring here?” I asked Casey.

“Mostly clothing, not much,” she replied.

“Do you have class again tomorrow Casey?” I asked her.

“Nope, I’m free until Tuesday,” she said smiling.

“Well then tomorrow Penny, you, and I should unload the SUV, then take it over to the apartments again. With three of us it should go pretty quickly,” I suggested. She nodded smiling over at Penny, who grinned.

“‘Kay, that about does it I guess. Anyone have anything they want to say? Oh, before you do, just to let you know. I’m going to make this a permanent thing. Every day, we’re going to sit here and talk like... normal people. I’ll let you all continue to be my slaves if you want, but I’ve got to be adamant that we spend at least some time like this. Understood?” I said my voice firm. They nodded. “Anyone want to say anything?”

Kate cleared her throat. “I... uh. I closed my practice today,” she said quietly.

“What?! Why?!” I said worried that it was my fault.

“I don’t enjoy being away from you all day. I can’t focus on my patients anymore,” Kate said, trying to blame herself and not me.

I sighed. “I don’t understand how you can want to just walk away from your life’s work like that Kate. Are you absolutely sure?” I asked her carefully.

She relaxed, glad I was taking it so well. “I am sure. I’d rather be here with you. It’s not like I’m throwing my life away either. I can always open up a new office if I want to,” Kate said.

She has given up her free will, her possessions, and now her job for me, I thought sadly. “Well, this is your choice,” I said slowly. I sighed again, then added, “Anything else?”

Kate frowned. “Well.”

“What is it Kate?” I said suddenly feeling a sinking sensation in my stomach.

She sighed and looked me in the eyes. “My receptionist, ex-receptionist, has suspicions about you. I tried to allay them, but she is sure something it wrong. When I told her today, that I was closing the office, she started asking questions.”

I took a deep breath and said, “What sort of questions Kate?”

“She asked who you were again, not believing my previous story. Then she went on to say how every patient we’d seen together while you were there, suddenly doesn’t need treatment anymore. She commented on how strange this was. My deciding to quit my job has just lit a fire under her. She said she was planning to contact all the patients who’d you seen, and ask them about you,” Kate said spilling out her story slowly and evenly.

“When none of those patients can remember me even being there, she will be even more suspicious,” I said trying to remain calm. Kate nodded at this, frowning. I sat there thinking for a while. They all stared at me expectantly. Finally I spoke, “Do you know where she lives Kate?”

“Yes,” she said nervously.

I nodded. “Get dressed. I only hope she hasn’t told anyone else about her suspicions yet.” I stood and we all hurried. Several minutes later we all got into Kate’s car and headed out to see this nosy receptionist.

* * *

I had to warn Kate several times to not go above the speed limit, but we made it to the receptionist’s house quickly. We pulled up and Kate turned off the engine. I studied the small house carefully in the dark then said, “Does she live alone?”

Kate shook her head. “She’s always complaining about her roommate.”

I sighed. That might complicate things. “What would happen if you walked up to the door and knocked? Would she let you in?” I asked Kate.

She shrugged. “Maybe. She was pretty suspicious.”

“Okay, here is the plan. Kate and I will walk up to the front door. I will hide to one side. Kate will knock and at least get her to open the door. Say you felt bad about everything and want to explain, whatever it takes to get the door open. If she lets you in, go in, then distract her. I will use the device on her. If she won’t let you inside, we will have to force our way in.”

I paused and looked at Casey and Penny. “You two should probably stay here. Too many people might attract attention.” I licked my lips. “Everyone understand?” They all nodded.

“Here goes nothing,” I said and opened the car door. Kate got out as well and we walked silently up to the door. I slid the device out and held it low. As silently as I could, breathing through my mouth slowly, I leaned up against the wall near the door. My heart was pounding. I motioned for Kate to knock.

She knocked. A female voice inside said, “Just a minute.” I heard the deadbolt turn and the door pull open slightly. “What are you doing here?” the receptionist said rudely.

Kate frowned. “I’m sorry about what happened earlier. I feel bad about not telling you the truth.” Kate sighed. “I’d like to explain everything. Can I come in?” Nice job Kate.

The receptionist was silent for a minute. I was afraid our plan had failed and tensed my muscles. Finally she said, “Fine come in.” Then she opened the door wider.

Kate stepped inside, then I heard someone fall. I leaned around the corner, heart stopped. I activated the device as soon as I saw the receptionist’s back was to mine. I took a deep breath, and stepped inside cautiously. Kate lay on the floor, she’d faked tripping, to make the receptionist watch her. She’d been caught by the device as well. I slowly moved behind the receptionist and whispered, “Who else is in this house?”

She mumbled, “Lisa and Kate.”

I stepped past her, scanning the room carefully. It was empty. I whispered again, “Point to where Lisa is.” She pointed to the rear of the small house where there was a door. I walked softly over to it, my heart beating, and slowly pushed it open. It was a bedroom. A woman lay inside, asleep. I activated the device on her, then took a deep breath.

I walked quickly to the front door, waved at Casey and Penny to let them know everything was alright, then closed it slowly. I whispered to the receptionist, “Go sit down on the couch.” She walked across the room and sat.

Aiming the device down at Kate, I triggered the release wave. She looked up, shocked for a second. I said, “It’s okay, we got her.” I pointed to the receptionist now sitting calmly and waiting for our commands.

“Thank god,” Kate said getting up. I held out my hand and pulled her the rest of the way to her feet.

“That was quite a show you put on. Remind me to never let you in my house,” I said grinning at her, relieved that everything had worked out.

Kate chuckled, then looked at the receptionist. She frowned. “Have you given her the commands yet?” I shook my head. “Good. I want to do it.” I motioned that she was free to do so. She walked over to the receptionist, and stood with arms crossed looking down at her. “Jamie, can you hear me? Speak up.”

“I can hear you Kate,” the receptionist, Jamie, said tonelessly.

There was a light knock on the door and we froze. The device aimed at the door, I walked silently over to it and said cautiously, “Who is it?”

“It’s us!” I heard Casey whisper fiercely.

I sighed and jerked the door open. “Get in here,” I said angrily. When they had, I closed the door silently and turned on them. “I thought I told you two to wait in the car?”

They teared up a bit at this and Casey said, “We thought you might need our help. You waved at us!” she said confused.

I suddenly let loose a little giggle and couldn’t help smiling at them. They smiled as well. I turned to look at Kate, she shook her head in mock exasperation, then smiled. Kate turned back to Jamie, I motioned Casey and Penny to come watch.

“Jamie, have you told anyone about your suspicions regarding John and I?” Kate asked her.

“I told Lisa about my suspicions regarding John and Kate,” Jamie said without emotion.

Kate looked up at me. “That’s her roommate, we need to find her.”

“Don’t worry I got her, she was in the other room asleep,” I said pointing to the open door.

Kate nodded and turned back to Jamie. “Jamie, have you told anyone else, besides Lisa, about your suspicions regarding John and I?”

“No,” she replied simply. That’s a relief.

“Jamie, do you have any physical evidence to prove your suspicions regarding John and I?” Kate asked.

“No.”

“Jamie, have you contacted any of the patients that John and I saw together?” Kate inquired.

“No.”

Kate looked up at me in relief. “I think we’re safe,” she said. I nodded. She turned back to Jamie and then said, “Jamie, take off your clothes.” What?!

As Jamie started to undress I said, “What are you doing Kate?”

She looked up at me innocently. “Don’t you want her John? She has a nice body.”

Despite myself, I looked, and saw that she was right. Jamie had a very nice body. Perfectly rounded breasts, thin waist, I glanced at her pubic hair, and noticed she was a natural blonde. “Yes she’s very nice, but I’m not a rapist.” I said sarcastically.

Kate laughed and said, “I think Penny might have something to say about that.”

I blushed furiously, I looked at Penny, and noticed she was blushing as well. “I was weak at the time and I made a mistake. I can’t say I regret it, because it brought Penny to me, but I won’t do it again,” I said firmly.

Kate sighed at this. “I wish you would change you mind. You don’t realize how attractive you are John. I bet she would like it.”

“Kate, I’m not that man. You keep wanting me to be him, but I’m not, and will never be,” I said sadly.

“We’ll see John,” Kate said softly almost to herself, then louder, “How about we let her decide for herself? If she doesn’t like being your slave, we’ll leave and never have to see her again. If she likes it however, then you have to agree to accept her, if she wants to remain you slave.”

“Kate, I’m not an idiot. I know that anyone exposed to that kind of bliss would embrace it. I’ve seen the way you three crave it. No matter what you say, it is an addiction,” I said my voice sad, then I continued, “Please don’t expect me to expose someone else to it.”

“You would deny people bliss, just out of a fear that it might be addicting?” Kate asked. “All pleasure is addictive John. If you like something, you want to do it over and over again. Should people stop doing things, just because they enjoy them?”

“Normal people don’t have the device.” I sighed and revealed, “I’ve been experimenting with Penny. It does something to her brain when she is in the slave-state. She can orgasm while washing dishes and not break one. She held a bottle of wine and a glass today while I screwed her brains out, and made her orgasm multiple times. She didn’t drop them,” I paused for a second. “You don’t realize, this isn’t some magical tool. It was created in a lab, by scientists. The effect it has to command people was an accident, we can’t know what it does truly does to the human mind,” I said firmly.

“You don’t know John, because you’ve never had anyone use it on you,” Casey said simply.

“You’re right, I haven’t. If that is the price of knowledge, I’m not willing to pay it. Why don’t you ask Jamie if she is willing to pay that price? Is she willing to trade her free will, for the chance that she might have really good orgasms?” I said sarcastically.

Kate nodded at this, then turned and did exactly that. “Jamie, we have a device. If we use it on you, you may lose your free will. However, if the device works, you will find bliss like you’ve never felt before. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Jamie said.

“Shall we use the device on you? Is bliss worth risking your free will?” Kate said.

“Yes,” Jamie said.

Kate turned and looked at me. “You see?”

I shook my head. “I don’t want any part of this. If you want to give her bliss, give it to her yourself.” I handed Kate the device and turned to leave. “I’ll be by the car.”

“I could use this on you John. Make you the man I want you to be,” Kate said behind me.

I stopped. “I would rather you kill me Kate,” I said softly, then left.

* * *

I stepped outside and closed the door behind me. It seemed unnaturally quiet. I sighed and walked over to Kate’s car. When I reached it, I leaned up against it, looking back at the house. My feet were hurting again. I took out a cigarette and lit it, inhaling deeply.

I stood there, smoking, for a long time. My eyes never left Jamie’s house. I should have just ordered them all to wait in the car and let me handle Jamie. Why is Kate doing this? Why does she have to push me all the time?

Eventually, the door opened and Kate stepped out, followed by Casey and Penny. I stood. When they approached, I held out my hand and Kate put the device in it. “What did you do Kate?” I said certain I wouldn’t like it. I slid the device into its holster.

She smiled up at me and said, “I gave them bliss.” Kate turned back to look at the house. Them?

“Them?” I said softly. I knew she meant Lisa, I just wanted to hear her say it.

“Jamie and Lisa. I turned them both into your slaves,” Kate said proudly. Casey and Penny looked up at me, worried about how I might react.

The door to the house opened then ,and I stared as Jamie and the other woman exited carrying suitcases. They smiled at me, then stepped over to a car parked in the driveway. As they put their suitcases in the trunk, I turned to look down at Kate. She was smiling up at me. I felt suddenly, that she wanted me to punish her. She was constantly pushing me all the time, trying to make me react to her. She wanted me to control her absolutely. Tonight, she was showing me what she would do if I didn’t.

Without talking, I got into the car. Casey and Penny quickly did as well. Kate got in the driver seat, and glanced over at me frowning slightly. She’s worried that her gambit failed, that I won’t punish her, I thought sadly. She started the car and we drove off. I turned to look back, and saw Jamie and Lisa were following us in their car. I didn’t bother sighing. I took out another cigarette and lit it, sliding down my window so as not to bother the others as much. Not that they would complain for their own sakes.

Kate stopped at a drive-thru on the way back to the mansion. She asked me what I wanted, but I remained silent. Shrugging, she ordered for me, and we drove on. When we finally arrived, I got out. Jamie and Lisa pulled their car up behind Kate’s and got out as well. They were eyeing the mansion happily. I walked in, we’d left the door unlocked. I slowly made my way up to Kate’s, my, bedroom. I sat down on the bed and pulled out the device, looking at it.

I heard the bedroom door close, and noticed they were all kneeling in front of me, naked. Five of them now. My eyes lingered on Jamie and then Lisa. I hadn’t gotten a good look at Lisa before, but she was beautiful as well. Slightly paler than Jamie, but not as pale as Casey, she had long dark brown hair. Her breasts were fairly large, with large nipples. Her eyes were large and light blue, but her most alluring feature was her mouth. She had luscious lips that I knew would look perfect around my cock.

“Casey, Penny, Kate, wait outside,” I said softly.

They stood and obeyed. Casey glanced back and I knew they were still normal, I hadn’t let them return to the slave-state yet. Once the door closed behind them, I activated the device on Jamie and Lisa. “I am going to ask you some questions. You will answer loud enough that I can hear you. First, I want you to repeat to me all commands that were given to you tonight. Jamie, you will speak first.”

I listened as Jamie tonelessly listed all the commands I’d given her upon entering the house. My eyes kept dropping to her perfect breasts and blonde pubic hair of their own volition. When she got to the commands given to her by Kate, I listened intently.

Kate had commanded, “I am here for my Master. You are His slave. He is your master. His pleasure is your pleasure. His command is your pleasure. When He orgasms, you orgasm. When He commands, you obey. You are a slave. You are His slave.” She had also given her a command to obey her until Jamie was in my presence. Then there were several commands to orgasm, then a command to act normal. After this, Jamie fell silent.

I turned to Lisa and said, “Lisa, repeat to me all commands that were given to you tonight.” They were mostly identical commands, excluding a few that Jamie had been given by me. After she had finished, I triggered the release wave.

After a few seconds I spoke, “I didn’t choose you as my slaves. Kate did.” They frowned a little at this, obviously under the impression that I’d ordered Kate to make them my slaves. “I want you to know that you can leave now if you wish, remaining normal forever, and no one will try and stop you,” I said softly.

“I don’t want to leave. I want to be here,” Lisa said firmly.

“I want more orgasms like the ones back at the house. Kate said they get orgasms sometimes just following your orders. Besides, you’re kind of cute,” Jamie said quickly. I had a feeling she was a little scatterbrained.

I sighed. “Very well. You may stay tonight. I will ask you again tomorrow if you wish to leave.” I pointed at the door. “You are my slaves. Go and tell Kate to come in here. Then wait outside with Casey and Penny.”

“Yes Master,” they chorused moaning, as they got up and ran to obey.

As they did, I went over to the bedside dresser and opened the top drawer. The small black box I had picked up from the mall earlier today was there. I put the device next to it, then took the box, and closed the drawer. When I turned around, a nude Kate was kneeling before me. I looked down at her, she looked so frail. She stared back up at me, frowned at the box, then tried to smile. She’s worried.

I walked around her slowly, staring at her. She followed me with her eyes for a moment, then snapped them back forward. I opened the box staring down at the diamond necklace I’d bought her, it exactly matched the one Casey and Penny always wore. I’d come to see them as a sort of symbol of our love. Every time I saw it on them, even when they were in the slave-state, I remembered how perfect they were. Like diamonds. I felt that it must mean something to them as well, because they never removed them.

I ran my finger along the diamond, as I made another circuit of Kate. She was beginning to sweat nervously. Finally, I stopped in front of her. Her eyes locked onto the box. When I pulled the diamond necklace out, her eyes lit with joy. She recognized it immediately as the same one Casey and Penny wore. I held it there in front of her, letting her get a good look at it as it sparkled.

Then I dropped it. It felt softly to the carpet in front of her. She watched it fall in shock. Then looked up at me not understanding. I spoke, “You are not worthy to be my slave,” I said slowly.

Her face went white and tears started falling from her eyes. “You fight me. You make choices for me. I can only assume this means you don’t want to be my slave.” Kate shook her head in horror at these words, sobbing. “You will remain normal like this until you can prove to me that you are ready and willing to be my slave,” I said ignoring her tears.

She let loose a howl of loss at this, threw herself at my feet, begging me to reconsider. “Please I am ready! I am willing! Please Master! Don’t do this!” I shoved her away from me. This is making me feel sick, but I think this is what she really wants, needs.

Kate sobbed and huddled into a ball. She reached out, and took hold of the diamond necklace clutching it to her chest, her body shaking. “You have asked to be controlled. Now you will be. This is your punishment for what you have done. I can think of no greater punishment for you, than to not be my slave.” Her sobs slowly cut off at these words, and I knew I had said the right thing. This is what she wanted, as sick as it made me feel inside.

I stepped away, looking out through the balcony door and said, “Prove to me that you are willing to stop fighting me, that you will stop making choices for me, and I will allow you to be my slave. If you find you cannot, I will leave you here, normal. Forever.” I stood there silently, letting Kate absorb this, trying not to feel bad for her.

I heard her control her crying and wipe her face. She crawled over until she was behind me and said, “Yes Master.”

I nodded, not bothering to turn, trying to retain the Master exterior she wanted. “Leave me Kate. Think on what I have said tonight and make your choice.”

She sobbed once more then said, “Yes Master,” her voice trembling. I heard her crawl to the door and exit the room.

I stood there for several minutes, tears silently falling. Then I wiped my face and turned back to the room. The diamond necklace lay on the floor in front of me. I bent over and picked it up, replacing it in the box and sighing. I felt sick at what I had done to Kate, but I knew that it was what she wanted.

She wanted to be my slave. Had convinced Casey and Penny to want it, even though I didn’t want it. She had given me all her worldly possessions, even though I didn’t ask her to. She had quit her job, without consulting with me. Worst of all, she had made others into my slaves. I could have ordered her at any time to not do these things. That, of course, was what she wanted.

I put the jewelry box back in the drawer, and walked to the bedroom door. Trying to tell myself, they want this, I opened the doors. Casey, Penny, Jamie, and Lisa knelt there, nude. Kate was nowhere in sight. I sighed, worried about her. Jamie and Lisa said, “Master.” Casey and Penny just looked up at me frowning. They seemed upset about Kate.

“You are my slaves,” I said sending Casey and Penny into the slave-state.

“Yes Master,” all four of them replied smiling vacantly.

“Follow me,” I said and walked back to the bed. When I stood beside it I said, “Remove my clothing slaves.” Casey and Jamie jumped up and helped me take off my shirt, while Penny and Lisa unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down along with my underwear. I sat on the bed and they pulled them the rest of the way off, along with my shoes and socks. Then they all knelt in front of me. I sat there, idly stroking my hardening cock, staring at them.

“Casey. Lay on the bed and spread your legs.” She jumped up moaning and obeyed. I positioned her exactly where I wanted and then said, “Lisa, Jamie. Sit on the bed near Casey. You may pleasure yourselves.” They jumped on the bed next to Casey, and immediately started to fondle their breasts, sliding fingers into their pussies. They moaned in pleasure and stared at me.

I turned to Penny and said, “Go bring me my food from the drive-thru, then hold it for me while I eat.” She ran off moaning. I turned back to the bed, enjoying the sight. Blonde Jamie was on the right, fingering herself and moaning. Brunette Lisa on the right was mirroring her, moaning as well. The beautiful Casey lay between them, her legs held apart with her hands, her sex was gleaming in wetness. I reached forward and ran my hands over each of them, causing them to groan in pleasure. Then I took my cock and pushed it into Casey, who gasped and jerked in an orgasm.

Penny returned, and held out a hamburger and soda. “Master,” she said.

“Unwrap the burger and hold it near my face Penny,” I said, gently fucking Casey who was moaning loudly. She had to press her nude body up against mine to reach, moaning she did so. I took a bite out of the burger, it was cold. Still, I was hungry so I chewed and swallowed. Casey came again on my cock, her pussy clenching down. “The soda,” I said to Penny. She moaned and leaned forward do I could sip from the straw. Ice had melted, making it watery.

Jamie came then, her perfectly sized tits bouncing prettily. I started thrusting a little faster into Casey’s sopping hot cunt. All four women were moaning in an odd harmony, surrounding me. I said, “Burger,” and took another bite when it came forward again.

We kept these positions for several minutes, Jamie came once again, and Lisa came, Casey had too many to count. Finally, I waved Penny back, and started fucking Casey harder and faster. I felt myself approaching climax. Grinning I thought, this is going to be loud. Pushing myself deep, I came in Casey, shuddering in pleasure.

When the three women saw me orgasm, the room exploded in screams of pure bliss from them, as well as Casey. It was music to my ears. Jamie and Lisa, jerked around like puppets. Casey, shuddered, jerked, shuddered, spasmed as her cunt clenched on my cock repeatedly. I saw Penny standing in the corner of my eye, panting, gasping, and jerking. She was able to stay on her feet, amazingly still holding my food.

It made me beam in confidence, these four beautiful women screaming for joy because of me. I pulled out of Casey and let them enjoy their super-orgasms. I walked over to Penny, took my food from her and finished the burger. I drank off the last of the soda, set it on the dresser and got on the bed.

By this time they had all calmed down a bit, and were staring at me again. I moved to the center of the huge bed and said, “Lisa, Jamie, come give me a blow job. Casey and Penny, I want to see you sixty-nine right there,” I said pointing at the edge of the bed.

They jumped to obey, moaning. Lisa and Jamie came alongside me and started alternating licks and sucks on my cock. Soon I was back to full staff. Wanting to see how Lisa’s lips would look around my cock by themselves I said, “Jamie, dance sexy for me. Lisa, keep sucking.”

Obeying me, Jamie stood and started to grind her hips. Running her hands up and down her body, moaning at me. I took hold of Lisa’s head and started pushing in deeper and deeper. She got the message and started deepthroating me easily, moaning. Her lips, mouth and throat all fit my cock perfectly. After a few minutes of this I had her stop and said, “Dance for me Lisa, dance sexy. Jamie, fuck me with your cunt.”

Jamie slid down quickly, moaning, and was soon riding my cock. She wasn’t very tight, but she was very pretty. Her perfect tits bounced up and down as she rode me and came, jerking, but didn’t slow her fucking. Her long blonde hair waved from side to side sexily as she orgasmed. I looked up at Lisa, she was rubbing her slightly larger breasts and grinding her hips to an imaginary beat. I glanced over at Casey and Penny, who were happily locked into a sixty-nine moaning and groaning in each others pussies.

I let Jamie ride me until she came a few more times, then had her get off while Lisa took her place. When Lisa’s pussy slid down on my cock, it wouldn’t go in deeply. Before I could realize it was her hymen, she slammed her hips down, smashing my cock deep into her. She screamed in pleasure and came.

A virgin, I thought in disbelief. Saving the questions for later, I let her ride me, she seemed to cum with more force than the others. The thought that this beautiful woman was having her first cock and it was mine, was too much. I felt myself ready to cum.

I pushed her off my cock and stood. “Everyone lay on the bed with your faces as close as possible. I want to cum on them.” They moaned in pleasure and jumped to it. Soon they were laying there, their faces cheek to cheek. I kneeled over them, stroking my cock and looking down at my beautiful slaves.

I came, trying to coat each of their faces equally. Of course my orgasm set off their super-orgasms again, and they screamed in pleasure, jerking, twisting, spasming, and shuddering. I stood over them watching them adoringly. When they calmed down, I ordered them to clean up my cum with their tongues, and they started licking each others faces.

I sat on the edge of the bed and said. “Casey, Penny, go get the tub ready. I want a bath.” They jumped up, moaning, and ran into the bathroom. “Lisa, get that lovely mouth over here and suck my cock,” I ordered. She jumped off the bed and fell to her knees in front of me. Lisa gently took my soft penis in her mouth and started sucking it. She looked so good doing it I moaned. “Suck on my balls Lisa,” I said and she dropped her mouth and started sucking on them gently, running her tongue over them as she moaned.

I enjoyed her oral ministrations for a few minutes, until Casey and Penny ran back, and knelt before me. “Master,” they intoned.

I nodded and said to them all. “Lets go slaves, you’re going to give me a bath.” I walked to the bathroom, the four of them trailing behind, moaning. I entered the bathroom and put my hand in the soapy water. It was a little warm, but not too much. I carefully stepped in and lowered myself. It was wonderful. I looked at the four of them and said, “Bathe me slaves.”

Jamie and Casey stepped carefully into the tub and sat down next to me in the water, moaning. The added weight of us all made the water overflow a bit and splash on the floor. Penny and Lisa grabbed soap and washcloths then started lathering them up. They handed them to their counterparts in the tub and then Casey and Jamie slowly washed my body. Lisa and Penny started rubbing and washing were they could reach me, leaning over the edge of the tub their tits hanging prettily. All of the women were moaning loudly. I just sat back and relaxed as they washed every inch of my body.

They each came at least once, tending to my body. Finally I said, “Okay slaves, that’s enough. Help me out.” Lisa and Penny held out their arms and did so. “Dry me off.” They each grabbed towels and rubbed them all over, moaning, until I was quite dry.

All this attention had made me hard again so I said, “Lisa, blow me. The rest of you I want to see you having a naughty lesbian bath. The nastier the better.” They all moaned, and Penny got in the tub with Casey and Jamie. They started rubbing each others bodies and moaning. Lisa had, dropped to her knees in front of me again, and was giving me a wonderful blow job.

I stood there in the bathroom, getting head and watching one of the sexiest things I’ve ever seen. Casey, Penny, and Jamie followed my orders to the letter, making the show as naughty and nasty as possible. They had fingers in each others cunts and asses, mouths and tongues as well. They would randomly double team one of them, sticking fingers deep in all her holes. It was all the more sexy that they were my slaves.

They moaned and gasped and came while I got my blown by the sexiest mouth I’d ever seen. Eventually, I felt my balls boiling and shot my load deep down Lisa’s throat. They all came again in their super-orgasms. Not bothering to watch this time I said, “I’m going to sleep. Clean yourselves up.” I walked to the bed, turning off the lights on the way, and hopped into bed. I was asleep almost instantly.