The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twenty Days of the Device

by Corvus Kahn

DAY EIGHT

I woke to crying. I opened my eyes and could hear them there in the room with me, silently sobbing. My feet hurt. I was naked. I raised my head. All three of them were kneeling on the floor near the bed, side by side. Their heads were bowed as they sobbed.

I remembered a picture from my childhood, when I had attended Sunday school. A picture of people kneeling at the feet of an altar. On the altar was the dead body of a saint. I dropped my head back down, and stared up at the ceiling, tears falling silently.

“He’s awake!” one of them said, I don’t know which.

The sobbing cut off and I could feel their eyes on me. It was silent for a long time. “What do you want from me?” I said slowly.

“We want to be your slaves,” Casey said slowly.

It was silent for much longer this time. Eventually I said, “Bring me the device.”

There was a sound of movement, and I felt someone put the device in my left hand. “Place the commands in my other hand.” Someone crawled around the bed. I felt them slip the note pad into my right hand, then they crawled back to where the others kneeled. Slowly I raised the note pad above my face where I could read it. Once I had it memorized, I dropped my hand to my chest.

I stared at the ceiling some more. Then I spoke with a catch in my voice, “A-are you sure?”

“I am,” Casey said.

“I am,” Penny said.

“I am,” Kate said.

I turned my head and looked at them. They stared at me, kneeling there, smiling. Tears were flowing freely. In joy? “Are you ready?” I asked.

They all nodded at me. I turned my left wrist sideways, until the device was pointed at them. They turned to face it, smiling. Are they mad? Am I? I activated the device. I stared at them for a while. I considered the choices that had led me here. For a very long time I considered betraying them, telling them to forget they had ever met me. When I started to speak, it wasn’t betrayal, it was what Kate had written.

“You are my slaves. I am your master. My pleasure is your pleasure. My command is your pleasure. When I orgasm, you orgasm. When I command, you obey. You are slaves. You are my slaves.” I sat there, making myself listen to them as they repeated it back to me. When they had finished, I cried silently.

I lay there for a bit longer, feeling sad. The women I knew, the beautiful, hopeful, happy women, were gone. Washed away by these commands. They were nothing but slaves now. My finger found the release wave button, I turned it on, then I activated it.

“Master!” I heard them say in a chorus. I sobbed. They sobbed.

“Leave me alone for a while,” I said trying to control myself. They obeyed. I threw Kate’s note pad as hard as I could. I dropped the device on the floor. I rolled over and went to sleep, crying.

* * *

When I awoke, I was surprised that I was alone. I sat up in the bed, wishing it had all been a nightmare, knowing it had not. I pushed my legs off the edge of the bed and stood, noticing that someone had bandaged my feet.

Probably Casey, before I turned her into a mindless slave. I limped to the bedroom door and opened it. They were all asleep outside the door, on the floor. I sighed and gently stepped over them to reach the bathroom. I emptied my bladder, trying not to think. I flushed. This was enough to wake them.

They all turned to look at me still on their knees and said, “Master.” I sighed. I limped past them to the living room, noticing it was spotless. I wondered where their clothing had gone. They were all still nude of course, as they crawled along the floor behind me. I walked to the couch and gently sat down. They sat before me on their knees, empty smiles, empty eyes. Just staring at me, as if in wonder.

I didn’t want them bothering me so I said, “Go cook me something to eat.” They all jumped up. They ran to the kitchen moaning in pleasure?

I turned on the television, hoping it would distract me. Some time later they returned, on their knees, bringing me food. Suddenly tired of all this kneeling I said, “Stop kneeling all the damn time. You can walk normally.” They immediately stood, gasping in pleasure.

I sighed. “Take the food back to the dining table,” I said. They obeyed quickly, then turned to face me. Their eyes were all dreamy, like they were in some sort of paradise. Creepy. I turned the television off, then stood slowly, wincing. Then slowly I walked over to the table and sat down. They’d cooked every fucking breakfast item in the house. Ugh.

“Have you three eaten yet?” I said taking a plate and cutting into a pancake.

“No Master,” they said in unison, like robots.

“Eat something then,” I said pointing at the food. “I can’t eat all of this myself.”

They jumped to obey, and grabbed the plates furthest from me. Then stood there, shoving the food into their mouths, and groaning in pleasure. At least they’re using utensils. I chuckled at the pure absurdity of this. They smiled mindlessly at me as they ate, happy I was happy. I pushed aside the plate, no longer hungry at all. They turned to watch me, still eating, and moaning happily.

I limped back to the bedroom and sat on the bed. I didn’t see them for a while after that, so I assumed they went on and ate every item left on the table. I couldn’t live with them like this.

How was Casey supposed to go to school? How was Kate supposed to go to work? I couldn’t stand over their shoulders all day, and tell them everything they needed to do. Hadn’t they considered this? Did they just want me to keep them here all the time? Did they not care about their lives before me? I sighed again. I had a feeling that I would be sighing a lot from now on.

Eventually they came and stood nearby. They each said, “Master,” once as if reporting in.

I looked up at them and asked, “What now?”

“Whatever Master desires,” they said.

“Casey,” I said.

“Yes Master?” Casey said.

“Do you have classes today?”

“Yes Master.”

“Can you go to class and act normally?” I asked.

“Yes Master,” Casey replied.

“Go then,” I said. As she turned and ran off I wondered idly what would happen if she couldn’t act normally. Would they trace her back to me? Would the people who made the device do the same? For once, I didn’t care. Let them find me and kill me, I deserved it.

“Kate,” I said.

“Yes Master,” Kate said.

“Do you have work today?” I asked, rubbing my forehead.

“Yes Master.”

“Can you do your job and act normally?” I said patiently.

“Yes Master,” Kate replied immediately.

“Go to work then,” I said and she ran off as well.

I looked up at Penny as she stood there staring at me, mindless and happy. “Do you still have that job at the grocery store Penny?” I asked.

“No Master,” Penny said.

I sighed again, not sure what to do with her. “Go clean the apartment,” I said. She jumped to obey, moaning slightly under her breath.

Alone again, I fell back on the bed, trying to will myself into a coma. Unable to, I sat back up, and got dressed. I limped back into the living room. Penny was in the kitchen, washing dishes, and moaning. I sat down on the couch, and turned the television back on. A short time later I heard Penny have an orgasm. I turned to stare at her, she was washing dishes still, and having an orgasm doing them. I snorted. I guess there were some benefits to being my slave.

I sat and stared mindlessly at the television while Penny went back and forth, cleaning every inch of my apartment. I don’t know how many orgasms she had doing this, I lost count when she went to clean the bathroom and bedroom. Sometime later, I looked over at her as she approached me and said, “Master.” Penny was panting in pleasure, trembling.

“You should sit down, you look tired,” I said. She immediately sat down right in front of me. Her mindless smile was a little creepy so I said, “Penny, can you act normal?”

“Okay John,” she said and sighed. My eyes widened in shock. Penny got up and sat next to me on the couch.

I turned my head, watching her. “Are you Penny now?” I said confused.

She turned to look and me. “Of course I am. Who do you think I am?” She said confused as well.

“Um... you were my mindless slave a minute ago,” I said.

She snorted. “I was your slave, until you told me to act normally, but I was never mindless. I was aware of every minute,” she said sighing in pleasure.

“But...” I said trying to understand, “you mean, you’re aware of what I’ve done to you?”

“Of course I’m aware! We made you do it!” Penny looked aside at me, then laughed. “What, did you think we suddenly became brainless when you turned us into your slaves?” She laughed again at me.

I smiled at her. “I did! I was afraid I’d killed every part of your personality!” She laughed at me, then smiled, and hugged me.

I hugged her back, just glad to know that she was still alive. “We’re still here John. Being your slaves... it’s like this higher state, like everything is so simple when I’m your slave. There is no doubt, no fear. Nothing but love for you, my Master, and the pleasure. Just giving me a command feels so good. I was actually cumming all over the place from following your orders! It was great!”

I laughed at this. “I know I was watching you. I couldn’t believe it at first! How’d you avoid dropping any dishes?” She laughed at this.

“I don’t know. I just didn’t. I knew my Master wouldn’t like it if I broke them and so I didn’t.” Penny smiled at me. “You shouldn’t feel so guilty John. We asked for this. I love being your slave. I love you,” she said and put her head in my lap.

I stroked her light brown hair and smiled. All the pains I’d felt from when I’d woke up seemed to be evaporating. They were my slaves, but they wanted it, they enjoyed it. Most importantly, they were still normal. “What would you do if I ordered you to be normal. Like this. Forever?”

Penny sat up, quickly. “Please don’t do that John! I love you, and would obey you, but I love being your slave!” Tears started to form in her eyes.

“Shh, it’s okay. I was just thinking out loud,” I said hugging her. She calmed down, and laid her head back on my lap. I just sat there gently stroking her hair for a while.

“John?” Penny said sometime later.

“Yes?” I said.

“Can I be your slave again? I know it would feel so much better, if you were doing this to me while I was your slave,” she said smiling up at me.

I sighed and stopped stroking her hair. “Very well. You are my slave again.”

“Yes Master,” she said purring in pleasure as I started stroking her hair again. At least I know they’re okay.

* * *

I sat there watching television for a long time. Just enjoying the notion that I really wasn’t their master, they’d chosen this after all, which sort of made them my masters. Penny of course lay on my lap thinking differently. I guess it’s a matter of perspective. I knew now, that all I had to do was tell them to be normal and they would be. For now, it was enough.

A thought came to me and I asked Penny, “Penny, are you still addicted to meth?”

“No Master,” she said dreamily as I stroked her hair.

“When I left you without commands last night. Did the craving for meth return?” I asked softly.

“Yes Master.”

“What did you do when the craving returned?” I said curiously.

“I told Casey and Kate, Master.”

“What did they do?”

“They told me to wait for you. That you would return, and make it go away again, Master.”

“And that was enough,” I said amazed at her love for me.

“Yes Master,” Penny said answering me.

“I love you Penny,” I said.

“I love you too Master,” she replied purring.

“I want to kiss you Penny,” I said smiling.

She sat up and then leaned towards me. I took her face with my hands, and gently kissed her lips. She moaned in response. “Do you like that?” I asked her.

“YES Master,” Penny said eagerly.

I kissed her again, more thoroughly, slipping my tongue in her mouth. She responded immediately, slipping her tongue into mine. She didn’t stop moaning the entire time. “Did you like that?”

“YES Master,” she said panting slightly in pleasure.

I put my hand on her chest. She moaned as I did so. I slowly slid it down. Penny moaned and moaned. It was quite erotic watching her become so excited, just from my touch. I made slow rings around her breasts with my hand, the closer I got to her nipples, the more she moaned.

Leaning forward, I put my face near her heaving chest, she seemed quite excited now. I gently blew on her nipples. She gasped in pleasure, and threw back her head. Sliding my hand further down, I circled her navel slowly for a time, this seemed to drive her wild. She tossed her head from side to side, moaning. Slowly, oh so slowly, I slid my hand through her trimmed pubic hair towards her pussy.

My finger had barely touched it when she came. Penny shuddered, gasped, and jerked. Her body flailing around as she screamed in pleasure. I leaned forward and put my mouth on one of her nipples as she started to settle down and she screamed again in pleasure. My hand, meanwhile, was firmly cupping her pussy. She was extremely wet.

I bent my middle finger and slowly inserted it inside her. She gasped and arched her back. At that point, I lost the ability to tell when she was cumming, because it looked to me like she was cumming all the time. Her body locked into some sort of orgasm coma.

I was sort of worried about this last thought. Could someone orgasm too much? What if she hurts herself? I slowly removed my hand, and mouth from her body, leaning back to watch her reaction. She panted for a while, staring at me. Dripping sweat and pussy juice on the sofa. “Are you alright?” I asked concerned.

“Yes Master,” Penny said smiling.

“I want you to be normal now,” I said.

“Okay John,” she said sighing.

“How was that?”

“Amazing. It was like I was cumming nonstop. Why did you stop?” She asked.

“I’m concerned. What if you burst a blood vessel in your brain or something? All that pleasure might over-stimulate your brain, leaving you in a coma,” I said my tone worried.

Penny laughed. “What a way to go though!”

“I’m serious. If you’re not worried about yourself, worry about how it would make me feel if I did that to you,” I said slightly upset at her for not taking this seriously.

“Look John. We can’t know ahead of time what it will do. The only way to know is to try. I’m willing to do that. Are you willing to let me?” She said her tone serious.

“I don’t know...” I said unsure.

Sensing my weakness, Penny started begging me. “Please! Oh please!” she said.

I laughed at this and made a joke, “And I thought you were the slave.” She just smiled at me, her hazel eyes twinkling. “Fine!” She cheered.

“Just know, that if I die or end up in a coma, I don’t blame you John! I love you!” Penny said and I nodded.

“Okay slave, back you go,” I said.

Her smile went from real to vacant. “Yes Master.”

“I am going to have to videotape this sometime. It’s a little creepy from my side Penny,” I said shuddering a little.

“Of course Master.”

“What is the most pleasurable thing I can do to you Penny?” I said.

“Whatever Master desires.”

I sighed, realized I was hard from her earlier performance. “Very well then. Give me a blow job slave.”

Smiling, she reached over and unzipped my pants. She reached inside and gently pulled out my cock. As soon as Penny touched it, she moaned. When it reached her mouth, she moaned louder, the sensation making my cock tingle. She started sucking and licking. Sliding her lips over my cock as deep as she could, then backing off and running her tongue along the sides, moaning the whole time.

I leaned back and enjoyed it. She didn’t slow at all, for several minutes she just sucked and licked as if her entire life was my cock. Her blow job skills hadn’t improved really, but her enthusiasm had. She was totally absorbed in it.

After a few minutes, I felt my balls begin to ache, and knew I was about to cum. Curious as to how Penny would react, I didn’t tell her. She seemed to sense it though. Right before I came, Penny leaned forward, putting me as deep in her mouth as possible. I felt the head of my cock pop into her throat as I came.

The effect on her was electric. She gasped and came, then she came again and again. She shuddered, spasmed, and jerked for several minutes while I watched, entranced by her extreme pleasure. Not once in that time did her mouth fall off my cock.

It made me think about the dishes she had washed earlier. She had been able to orgasm without dropping a single dish. Somehow, her mind was able to set aside parts of her body that wouldn’t be affected by her orgasm, so that she could continue to follow commands.

It was amazing and terrifying. What if I get angry sometime and tell her to die? Would her heart stop on command? A scary thought. I would have to be careful, very careful, in what I said to them.

After I had cum, she had continued sucking and licking my cock, even as she was enjoying her super-orgasm. Finally I whispered to her. “That’s enough Penny.” Penny moaned in pleasure and released me from her mouth.

She returned to sitting next to me, staring right into my eyes and smiling happily, if vacantly. “Please get dressed Penny.” She jumped up and ran towards the bathroom, where I guess they’d put all their clothing. I looked around my at apartment then and realized something. Four people couldn’t live in this apartment, not even if three of them were slaves. I’d have to move. I sighed.

Once Penny had dressed and returned I said, “Answer the door if anyone knocks and react normally if someone does. You can remain a slave if you want, but don’t let any strangers see you that way.” I stood.

“Yes Master,” Penny said then went to stand by the door.

Not wanting her to exert herself standing there for who knew how long I said, “You may kneel if you wish.”

“Yes Master,” she said and quickly kneeled in front of the door, like some puppy waiting for its owner to come home.

I sighed again and limped back to the bedroom. I fell onto the bed, realizing I was still exhausted from last night. I soon fell into dead sleep.

* * *

I gasped awake, fleeing some dark dream. It was already fading from memory. The only thing I remembered was that when I spoke, people died. I took a few deep breaths then sat up on my elbows. Casey and Kate stood, nude, at the end of my bed. When they saw me look at them they both said, “Master.”

Wondering how long they’d stood there waiting for me to wake up I said, “You can return to kneeling if you wish.”

They gasped in pleasure and dropped to their knees saying, “Yes Master.”

I got up slowly and limped into the living room, Casey and Kate crawling behind me. I saw Penny, still dressed and obediently guarding the front door. When she saw me she said, “Master.” I nodded absently at her as I walked, limped, to the couch and dropped down in it.

Casey and Kate crawled to my feet, and then knelt there, smiling up at me happily. “Are you hungry?” I asked.

“Yes Master,” they said in unison.

Remembering how they’d cooked every breakfast item in the place this morning I said, “Penny, please cook for us, and only cook enough for four people.” Penny jumped up, moaned in pleasure, then ran into the kitchen.

I looked at Casey and Kate as they mindlessly stared back at me. “Casey, Kate. I want you two to return to normal for a while.”

Kate sighed. Casey said, “Okay,” then sighed as well.

They both remained where they were though, until I said, “Please have a seat?” They nodded and both sat next to me, smiling and leaning into me. “How did your day go Casey? Was everything okay with your classes?” I said turning to her first.

She smiled up at me. “Oh it was okay, wish I could of stayed here though.” Casey looked towards the kitchen. “Penny looks happy.”

I turned to Kate and said, “How was work Kate? Did anyone become suspicious about my presence there yesterday?”

Kate frowned. “It was the same as it always is. I sit there all day listening to people who I can barely help. As for suspicions, my receptionist Jamie, asked about you. I told her you were just a college student who I’d agreed to help for a day, because you were interested in becoming a psychiatrist. So for now, suspicions have been averted.”

“That’s good,” I said sighing and leaning back in the couch. I flipped on the television and we sat for a few minutes watching it, while Penny busily cooked us dinner, moaning every once in a while.

“John,” Kate said.

From the tone in her voice, I knew what she wanted. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. “You want to go back to being a slave don’t you?”

“Yes please. I missed it all day. I want it so badly.” Kate’s voice trembled a little at this last.

“Me too, John. I sat in class all day, dreaming about being here with you,” Casey added.

“Kate, is it possible that you’ve all become addicted to this?” I said looking at her.

“It’s possible of course, but I don’t see anything inherently harmful about it. Technically, we’re addicted to food, water, and air. Addiction is a term we only really use to describe harmful things we do to ourselves,” Kate said turning on her psychiatrist voice.

“You don’t see anything harmful about being obsessed with being my slave? What if you want it more and more? Will you beg me constantly to turn you back into a slave when I bring you out? Will the real people you are forever disappear only to be replaced by mindless slaves?!” I said raising my voice at this last.

“We’re not mindless John, we still are aware of everything when we’re your slaves,” Casey said trying to calm me.

I looked into her eyes and said, “If you don’t say anything without asking or express your own opinion, then you might as well be. Can you really expect me to be happy seeing you that way? When you’re slaves I, I feel so lonely. It’s like you’re not even there anymore. Your body is, but your personality is gone.” I said hugging myself.

We sat in silence for a while, no one had any suggestions to fix this. I felt that they thought this was purely my problem, and I had to be the one to fix it. After a few more minutes had passed Casey said, “John,” her tone slightly pleading me.

I sighed and said, “You’re both slaves again. Now go help Penny in the kitchen.”

“Yes Master,” they said in unison moaning in pleasure, then ran off to the kitchen.

I watched television, brooding about how they would rather be my slaves than my friends. Casey interrupted these thoughts. “Master, your food is ready.”

Suddenly too tired to walk to the table I said, “What is it?” my eyes on the television.

Casey replied, “Spaghetti and meatballs, Master.”

“Bring me a beer and a plate. I will eat here tonight,” I said changing channels, trying to find something interesting to watch.

She left. I turned to look at her when she returned. She walked until she was several feet from me, then she got down on her knees, and came the rest of the way on them. Kate and Penny followed her, Penny still dressed, Kate nude like Casey. She held the plate and beer up like an offering. I stared at them for a few seconds, then took the plate and set it on my lap. I took the beer awkwardly with my, still bandaged, right hand and sipped it.

There was no place to sit my beer down, so I sighed and motioned Casey closer. When she was right up against my knees, I held out the beer and said, “Hold this for me.” She moaned in pleasure and did so. I rolled my eyes at this and ate.

Once in a while I’d stop eating, take my beer from Casey, drink it, then hand it back to her. Each time I did so she moaned. I looked up at Penny and Kate behind her, wondering if they felt jealous of Casey. They stared at me adoringly, their empty eyes focused on my every action. It was like I was the most beautiful thing in the world and they wanted to watch me forever.

Finally, I got tired of eating, and held my plate out to Casey. She took it quickly, moaning again. I retrieved my beer, causing her to moan again as my hand brushed hers. Then I said, “Leave me. Go and eat.”

Casey jumped up and ran to the dining table, moaning some more. As she left I saw that her thighs were wet with pussy juice. Kate and Penny obviously thought I’d meant the command only for Casey, so they didn’t move until I pointed at them as said, “You too.” They obeyed quickly.

I sat and stared at the television, sipping my beer and periodically glancing over to the dining area when one of them would orgasm from following my commands. I hope they don’t choke. Which, considering my earlier experiments with Penny, I thought unlikely. After they had eaten everything, they returned, crawling the last few feet, and kneeling silently. When I turned to look at them they all said, “Master.” Translation: Mission Complete.

I sighed and stared at them. I closed my eyes and rubbed my face with my right hand, trying to think what to do with them. Opening my eyes I noticed the bandaging on my right hand was a little ragged. I turned to look at Casey, saying, “Casey, go get your first aid kit, and take care of my wounds.” She jumped up and ran towards the bathroom, moaning.

I kept my eyes on Penny and Kate while she did this. My eyes glanced down to their crotches, and I saw that Penny’s jeans were soaked through. I sighed again as Casey returned, and started unwrapping my right hand gently. Am I going to have to keep them naked all the time now? It seemed either that or get them to wear diapers. I winced as Casey pulled away the gauze. She winced and I saw tears forming in her eyes from hurting me. I tried to ignore any further pain for her sake.

Trying to keep my mind occupied I turned back to Penny and said, “Penny remove your clothes.”

Penny gasped in pleasure, obviously fully supportive of this idea, and obeyed quickly. I could smell her sex from here. In fact, I realized then, taking a deep breath. The whole apartment smelled like female arousal.

Casey finished with my hand, leaving it unwrapped. I looked at it, a large scab had formed there in the middle of my right index finger where I’d had a mirror fragment embedded. She moved on to my feet. I grit my teeth, and tried to show no pain, so she wouldn’t feel bad for hurting her me. I put my head back, trying to focus on something else.

Eventually I said, “I’ve decided that we can’t all fit in my apartment. It’s too cramped for all of us to live here. We’ll have to move. Tomorrow I guess I will go out and see about finding us a new place to live.”

“Yes Master,” they all said immediately.

Then, surprisingly, Kate said something extra, “You could live where I used to live, Master,” she said her tone helpful. It was the first original thought I’d heard from any of them while they were in this... slave-state.

I nodded thinking and said, “Very good idea Kate.” Maybe if I reward initiative like this, the others will become more vocal and less like robots? I looked at her as she moaned at my praise. “Cum for me Kate,” I said and she screamed out in pleasure, her body jerking and spasming. I guess because she didn’t have any commands to follow, but to cum, she went rather wild. Her body flailed and she fell on her side, humping the air and screaming incoherently in bliss. I stared, surprised at the force of my command.

She came for a good ten minutes. By this point, I was starting to get worried that she might continue, until I told her to stop so I said, “That’s enough Kate. You can stop cumming now.” She gasped and then lay there panting.

After a few seconds she sat up wobbily, and kneeled before me. “Master,” she said her voice exhausted.

Casey had finished with my feet by then, I had been so absorbed in watching Kate I hadn’t even noticed. I said, “Thank you Casey.” She moaned. I continued, “I think we should go over right now and see where Kate used to live,” I said standing slowly.

“Yes Master,” they chorused.

I looked at them all. Their inner thighs were all coated with their sexual excretions. “First I think you girls need a shower. Get to it and when you’re done you’ll be normal again. Get dressed after that and come back here.” They jumped to obey, moaning as they ran for the bathroom.

Limping into the bedroom, I heard them moaning loudly in the bathroom. I sat down to painfully put on some socks and shoes. After I had my shoes on, I stood wincing, and looked around for the device. It was on the dresser in its box. Penny must have put it there when she cleaned the apartment earlier.

I went back into the living room, slipping the device in its holster. Back on the right side again, I thought flexing my unbandaged hand. I went out on the balcony to grab a smoke.

When I came back in, they were all three waiting for me, talking about Kate’s orgasm. Casey and Penny were envious of her. Then Penny told them about her orgasm when I’d cum in her mouth earlier. Casey looked like she felt a little left out at this point. I guess the orgasms they get from following my orders weren’t as powerful.

As I slid the balcony door closed they turned to me, smiling. “Ready to go?” I said noticing they were fully clothed. They nodded and I led them out. We decided to take Kate’s car, instead of taking multiple cars. Before we got in I asked Kate, “Are you okay to drive? You looked a little wavery back there.”

Kate smiled at me. “I’m fine John.” I nodded and soon we were pulling out of the apartments. I rode shotgun, Casey and Penny took the back seat.

* * *

The drive to Kate’s house was fairly long, and the three of them filled the time chatting about many things, mostly me. They giggled a lot, and basically pretended I wasn’t there. It was slightly embarrassing to hear them talk about how much they were looking forward to fucking me as slaves, but it was heartening as well to know they could still relax, and exist happily outside the slave-state.

The car stopped and I looked up. It was hard to tell where we were because of the darkness. There was a gate in front of us. Kate slid down her window and punched a code into a keypad. The gate slowly opened. Must be a gated community, I thought as we drove through it. The car started forward and I looked from side to side, expecting to see houses. There was no lights, it was pitch black. The road ahead was empty. This is creepy. I looked to the side again, seeing the dark shapes of trees moving past.

“Where are we going?” I said worried.

Kate looked over at me. “To my place,” she said smiling mysteriously.

I frowned at her, then looked in the back seat at Casey and Penny. They smiled at me, unconcerned. Obviously, they knew what was going on. From the looks on their faces, they were enjoying my confusion.

A few seconds later I noticed a light ahead, growing larger. The trees ended suddenly and I looked aside again at Kate. She was watching me. When I turned my eyes forward again, I saw the mansion. I stared, uncomprehending for a moment, then glanced back at Kate. She was grinning widely at my reaction.

I looked back at the mansion, it seemed huge in the darkness. The lights I’d seen were on the grounds around it, shining up at the three-story monstrosity. “I... uh,” I said lamely. Casey and Penny giggled.

Kate pulled into a large driveway and stopped. I took a deep breath, then opened the car door and got out. Standing there, dwarfed by the mansion, I felt very small. It felt like I was way out of my depth. My family had never lacked for money and my uncle had been equally well off, but this was... “Jesus Christ,” I heard myself say. Kate laughed, Casey and Penny giggled some more.

I turned to look at them standing there staring at me. “You knew about this?” I said slightly accusing.

Casey and Penny grinned at me. Penny said, “Of course we knew she was rich, that’s one of the reasons we chose her for you!”

Casey added, “That and she has a decent body. Really, do you think we just kidnapped some random shrink off the street?”

Confused I said, “Why? Why did she have to be pretty and rich?”

Penny laughed and said, “Well we wanted her to be pretty, the rich part was just a bonus.”

Casey said more seriously, “Because we wanted you to have her like you have us of course. That’s why we told her how good you were in bed, so she would seduce you and find out herself.”

Head spinning I said, “You planned this all?”

They smiled, nodding. I felt Kate step up beside me and take my arm. “Does it really matter how or why? We’re here now.” Kate led me up to the huge front door, my head still spinning. When we reached the door, she handed me her keys, holding one out for me. “All that was once mine is yours now, Master,” she said softly.

I turned to look at her, she was smiling, tears in her eyes. I looked down at the keys in my hand, and slid the one she had held into the lock. It turned easily. Taking a deep breath, I gently pushed it open. It was dark inside. Kate quickly stepped inside and to the right, turning off the alarm system, I supposed. I slowly stepped inside, looking around. We were in an entry hall, wood paneling was dominant. Suddenly the lights came on and I gasped.

Ahead I saw a staircase, which led to the second floor. It was as wide across as my apartment. On either side of us, a hallway led off in each direction. I saw several doors, all closed. Eventually, after having looked around for a few minutes in awe, I looked over at Kate. She was watching me, smiling. “You live here? Alone?” I said.

Kate nodded, sad. “Ever since my husband left me. I have a cleaning and grounds keeping service that comes in every week, but other than that it’s empty.” She looked around a bit, then back at me. “Most of the rooms are not in use. We used to have a live in staff here, when I was a child, but ever since my father passed they’ve been falling away. Now they’re all gone.”

Casey and Penny passed us, walking around, and looking at everything in awe. “You grew up here?” I said softly. Kate nodded. My stomach turned a little. “This is wrong Kate, I’m not going to take your family’s home. I can’t live here.” I held out the keys.

Kate sighed. “I knew you would feel that way John. That’s why I called my lawyers earlier today, and transferred ownership to your name. You’ve owned all this for several hours.” My mouth fell open, and I heard the keys drop to the floor. She looked down at them and continued, “I also had them transfer all my bank accounts to your name. All that was once mine is yours now, Master.”

I turned away, feeling tears form in my eyes. I walked outside, stopped near the car, and pulled out a cigarette. My hand was shaking as I lit it. I heard someone walk up behind me, it was Kate. “I really wish you wouldn’t smoke John. I want you to be my Master forever,” she said sadly.

I sighed. “Your master,” I said slowly, tasting the words.

“Yes John,” she said.

“You have a strange way of acting like a slave. Everything you do, I wish you wouldn’t,” I said sadly.

“I’m sorry Master,” She said crying now.

I kept my back to her, continuing to smoke despite her request. “Tell me why you want so badly to be a slave Kate,” I said.

She sniffled. “I-I’ve always wanted it. As long as I can remember. My father was a strong man, he controlled my mother absolutely, and she loved it. That is how it has always been in my family. The men are strong, and the women are weak. My husband was different, he didn’t dominate me the way I need to be. He hardly even saw me most of the time. For him it was just a marriage of convenience. His family was rich and my family was rich...” Kate sobbed.

I exhaled, clearing my lungs of smoke. “I think you’re the most strong-willed woman I’ve ever met Kate. I don’t see how any man could hope to dominate you,” I said softly.

“You can! With the device you are the only one who can! That’s why I need you!” She sobbed harder and fell on her knees behind me.

“Even with the device... I can’t control you like that, because I don’t want to,” I said finally.

Kate sobbed and grabbed me around my feet. “Please don’t leave me Master! Please! I’ll die if you do!”

I sighed and tossed my cigarette away. “I’m not going to leave you Kate. I just don’t know what I am going to do with you.” I turned and pulled my feet away from her, then walked inside. I heard Kate sobbing and crawling after me.

Casey and Penny were at the door. They’d been watching us. There were tears in their eyes. I turned back to Kate, who was still crawling after me. “You are all slaves again.”

“Yes Master,” they all said. Casey and Penny fell to their knees. Kate looked up, her sobs immediately cut off.

“Kate, close the door and lock it, then show me to your bedroom. Now!” I said harshly.

“Yes Master!” Kate said moaning and jumped up. She slammed the door closed, and turned the dead bolt, then she sprinted for the stairs. I followed her more slowly. She reached the top of the stairs at a run and turned back to see I was taking my time. She knelt there, at the top of the stairs, waiting for me. When I was almost to her, she crawled quickly to the left, panting. Kate stayed just ahead of my measured tread. I looked back down the stairs to see Casey and Penny crawling up them.

Kate led me, crawling as quick as a spider, down a hall to a pair of double doors. She reached up and pushed them open, turned on the lights, then knelt inside panting. When I reached the room, she looked up at me adoringly and said, “Master.” I ignored her.

I stopped at the doorway and took in the size of the bedroom. It was fully twice the size of my apartment. To my right a giant bed rested, with floor to ceiling posts. To the left was a sitting area with a table. Ahead of me was a sliding glass door like at my apartment, which most likely led to a balcony.

I walked over to the bed and sat down on it. It was soft, a little too soft for my taste. I looked up as Casey and Penny finally caught up. They turned to me, and crawled over until they were at my feet. Kate closed the doors to the bedroom, then followed.

“Remove your clothing slaves,” I said remembering how Penny had ruined her pants earlier. They quickly obeyed, moaning. Once they were undressed I stood and said, “Casey, Penny, remove my clothing.” They groaned in pleasure and their hands jumped to my body. Casey helped me take off my shirt, while Penny knelt and undid my pants. Once my shirt was gone, I sat on the bed and they pulled off my shoes and socks, then my pants and underwear.

Naked I stood again and said, “Casey, Penny, prepare the bed for me.” They jumped up moaning, and started pulling back all the covers and removing some of the pillows, arranging everything so it looked like the bed at my apartment. When they finished, they returned to kneel at my feet.

I sat down on the bed and considered them for a few minutes then said, “Penny and Casey. You may pleasure yourselves tonight,” I said.

Penny and Casey said, “Yes Master,” and they started kissing each other.

I laid down on the bed, far too large for six people, let alone one. Then I said, “Kate, turn out the lights and come here.” The room was suddenly pitch black, the only light from the windows was very faint.

I felt more than heard Kate arrive at the bed. “Master,” she said softly.

“Come around the bed and get in it. Then lay down next to me,” I said.

She ran around to the other side and crawled to me. Kate laid down right next to me, our bodies almost touching. I reached over and pulled her naked body over, until she was snuggled up against me. I kissed her on the head and said, “Go to sleep Kate. Dream happy dreams.” Kate immediately did so.

I ran my hand through her hair for a while. The only sounds were the moaning of Casey and Penny from the floor. Eventually, I fell asleep.