The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twenty Days of the Device

by Corvus Kahn

DAY TEN

I woke sometime during the early morning and visited the restroom. When I saw the four of them sleeping on the floor, I had them get in bed with me saying, “Wake me up with a blow job slaves.” Then I drifted off back to sleep, their four beautiful bodies arrayed around me.

The warm sensation of a mouth on my morning erection was the next thing I felt. I opened my eyes, and looked down to see who it was. Jamie. The others were licking around her. She backed off and Casey took her place. I yawned as they traded my cock back and forth. Then I said, “Casey, suck my toes. Lisa, cock. Jamie, balls. Penny, nipples.” They each took their assigned places, moaning. I closed my eyes and enjoyed myself, running my hands along Penny and Lisa’s bodies. I didn’t last long under the assault of their mouths. I jerked once and came. Filling Lisa’s mouth with my cum.

When they started screaming in pleasure I muttered, “Quietly.” Their voices immediately lost volume while they silently came, came, and came in pure bliss. It was still erotic and beautiful, but a man can only stand so much screaming this early in the morning.

“Okay girls back to normal for now,” I said when they had finished their orgasms. They all sighed, but continued licking and sucking me. “So have you enjoyed yourselves so far Jamie, Lisa?” I said not bothering to tell them to stop.

“Oh god yes John,” I heard Jamie say, although I couldn’t see her. “I’ve never cum so hard or so much. It was like a nonstop orgasm all night.”

Lisa let her finish and then pulled herself away from my cock and stared at me. “I love you. Please, can I stay?” she said innocently.

I pushed her hair back from her face, as I felt Jamie go back to sucking my balls. “You can both stay as long as you wish,” I said and pinched Lisa’s nose gently. She broke into a brilliant smile and hugged me tight. “Okay, okay, enough of this. We’ve got to see about breakfast,” I said extricating myself. They giggled.

We all got dressed and I asked, “Has anyone seen Kate since last night?”

They shook their heads. Penny said, “Why’d you do that to her John? She’s been so nice.”

I sighed then explained, “I think it’s what she wants. She wants me to control her more completely than the rest of you. It’s why we’re always arguing. She wants me to punish her and put her in her place.” Just thinking about the scene last night with Kate made my stomach sink. I hope I did the right thing. “Understand?” I said glancing at Penny.

She nodded and Jamie said, “Why does she want to be controlled so tightly? She was always pretty bossy around the office.”

I shrugged. “I think it’s part of how she grew up. Her father had a dominating personality. Anyway, I hope she is okay.” By then we were all dressed and headed out. When I opened the bedroom doors, Kate lay there nude, apparently asleep.

I knelt down and pushed the hair from her face. “Kate. Wake up Kate,” I said gently.

Her eyes rolled open and when she saw me kneeling there, the other four women behind me, she started. Then she bowed her head and said, “Master.” I stood slowly.

“We’re going to go out today. We’ll eat breakfast and then visit my apartment to get the rest of my stuff. You will remain her today Kate.” I paused looking down on her small freckled form.

Kate said, “Yes Master.”

I turned to Penny. “Can you write up a list, quickly, of what you think we’ll need grocery wise?” Penny nodded and went to find something to write on. I turned to the others. “While she is doing that, why don’t you three go unload the SUV? Put the stuff anywhere for now.” They nodded and left, Jamie glanced down once at Kate, then followed.

I stood there, until they had passed out of sight, then looked back down at Kate. She’d slept here on the cold floorboards of the hallway. Knowing better than to ask how she felt I said, “Have you thought about what I said to you last night?”

“Yes Master,” Kate said, her eyes on the ground.

“It would seem you still wish you be my slave,” I said trying to sound firm.

“Yes Master,” Kate said her voice trembling.

“Perhaps if you can keep your current attitude you might succeed in convincing me,” I said feeling sick. “While we are gone, you should call the grocery and cleaning services, hopefully they can get started shortly. I will send Penny to you with her list, get double what she asks for, and stock up on everything you can.” Gritting my teeth I forced myself to add, “If we ever run out of food again, you will be punished. It would be best if you were dressed when they get here,” I said then stepped past her.

I heard her say, “Yes Master,” as I left, but didn’t look back. I hoped I was doing right by her.

I walked carefully down the stairs, trying to tell myself I was. Penny came from the direction of the kitchen, list in hand. “Take that to Kate, and make sure she understands it, then meet us at the SUV.” She nodded then started up the stairs.

I stepped outside and took a deep breath, pushing Kate to the back of my mind. The weather was turning a little colder again it seemed. Might rain soon, I thought happily. I walked over to the garage, which was open. Casey, Lisa, and Jamie were busy unloading the SUV, putting stuff down wherever there was room. I took out a cigarette and watched them working while I smoked. They were all dressed, but there was something about watching them work that turned me on. I’m collecting quite the little harem now aren’t I, I thought jokingly.

Penny soon came down and helped. They looked up a couple of times at me, but didn’t ask that I lend a hand. They were finished shortly, and I decided that I would sit in the back seat with my two new slaves. Casey got in the driver’s seat, and Penny rode shotgun. We took off. I told Casey to head for the nearest IHOP, I was hungry for some pancakes.

I sat between Jamie and Lisa. “Lisa, tell me about yourself.”

Lisa looked me in the eyes and blushed. “What do you want to know John?”

“Well I know Jamie works as a receptionist and you two are roommates. What do you do?” I asked focusing my attention completely on her answer.

“Like, for work?” I nodded. “I... uh, work at a funeral home.” Lisa dropped her eyes.

Interesting. “How did you get into that?” I asked intensely curious.

She looked up, her light blue eyes locking on mine again. “I’ve always been drawn to the dead.”

“She’s a goth,” I heard Jamie say behind me sarcastically.

Lisa’s eyes flared for a moment in anger at her roommate. Trying to keep the peace I said, “I think we have something in common Lisa.” I put my hand out and gently stroked her beautiful brown hair. She looked back at me, her eyes softening. Lowering my voice for her alone I said, “People around me die.” Her eyes widened in interest.

I suddenly felt that I could really trust this beautiful woman who‘d given me her virginity. “My parents and uncle have all died in the last five years. I was all alone, until the device came to me.” Her eyes dropped to my belt where it rested even now, then she looked back up at me and smiled softly. I smiled in exactly the same way. I reached down with my other hand and took hers gently. I brought her hand up to my mouth, and softly kissed the back of her hand. She smiled a little wider as I said, “It is a distinct pleasure to meet you Lisa.” Her beautiful lips parted slightly.

I heard Jamie let out a bark of laughter. I ignored her and whispered to Lisa, so only she would hear me, “I noticed you were a virgin last night. Why is that?”

Lisa blushed crimson and stuttered. “I, I, was w-waiting f-f-for the right m-man,” then she seemed to calm herself, “you.”

Jamie must have been eavesdropping because she said sarcastically, “More like, no one would have her, until you.”

Lisa blushed even deeper at this insult and tears started to fall. Without turning around I said, “Jamie, let’s learn to be polite. Take off your top, bra as well.” Lisa smiled at this and I turned to look at Jamie.

“But...” she said. I looked her in her eyes. She lowered hers and said, “Yes master.” Blushing, she removed the tight jacket she was wearing, and the t-shirt underneath. Jamie hesitated at her bra, looked up at my serious expression, and gulped. She undid it and her perfectly formed tits bounced free.

I stared at her for a few minutes, keeping my eyes mostly on hers. Jamie blushed, then slightly arched her back, as if to show her pride in them. “Lower your window,” I said still looking in her eyes. Her face turned white. She turned to look at the cars around us. We were on the freeway. The windows were tinted, so she hadn’t been worried before, now she looked horrified.

Jamie’s eyes jumped back at mine. I just stared at her. Trembling, her hand moved to the window controls, and hovered there. She took a deep breath, then lowered her window. The wind picked up her pretty blonde hair, and tossed it around. She was panting slightly. I looked from her to the open window and back. Then I said calmly, “Put your breasts out the window Jamie.”

She shuddered and said, “Please, I’m sorry master,” pleading with me.

I slowly raised a finger and pointed at the window silently. Jamie stared at me for a second, gasped, then obeyed. She knelt by the door, and stuck her pretty tits outside, where everyone could see. She shook and shuddered as she held herself like that. Someone began honking their horn loudly, and she jumped, but kept her position.

I let her stay like that for a about thirty seconds then said, “You can sit down and close your window now Jamie.” She did so quickly, gasping, and covering her generous breasts with her other hand. She was red with embarrassment.

Jamie turned to look at me her face burning. “Have you learned your lesson Jamie?” I asked calmly. She nodded vigorously. I put my hand on her stomach, and she gasped in shock at the touch. I slowly slid my hand lower, into her tight pants, and under her panties. She was wet. Jamie moaned as she felt my finger brush her clitoris. She dropped her hands to the seat, her tits bouncing free again. I slowly removed my hand, tracing my way up her body, and gently twisting one of her nipples. “Very well. You may put your clothes back on,” I said turning away.

Blushing scarlet again at my abrupt dismissal of her, she shrugged on her clothing quickly, panting slightly. I turned in my seat back to Lisa, who was grinning widely at her roommate’s ordeal. I smiled at her softly and raised my hand to gently stroke her cheek. “Where were we my darling?” She smiled sensuously. Picking up our conversation from before as if Jamie didn’t exist I said, “So you work at a funeral home. What do you do there?”

Smiling she said, “I prepare the bodies for viewing. Put clothing on them and makeup, to make them appear more normal.” She looked down again, slightly embarrassed. “My true p-passion is for photography. I... uh take pictures of the dead.”

“My you’re a strange one,” I said smiling. Lisa looked up, mortified for a second, when she saw I was smiling she let out a small laugh. I ran my hand through her hair again. “A strange and beautiful one,” she moaned slightly at this. I guess not many people had ever called her beautiful.

I sighed and sat back, facing forward. I had enjoyed playing with my new slaves, but my stomach was growling. “Any sign of that IHOP yet, Casey?”

“GPS says we’re only a few minutes away,” Casey replied.

“Well step on it, we’re starving,” I said putting my arms around my new slaves.

We were only a few minutes away, thankfully. We pulled in and got out. As I walked inside, I could feel a few male heads turn, and stare enviously at my entourage. We got a large table and sat down. We all ordered stacks of pancakes. As we ate, the girls chatted back and forth. Casey and Penny the veterans of John, officially greeting Jamie and Lisa the newbies. I sat and listened mostly, at one point saying to Casey that this reminded me of the last time we had pancakes together. She blushed in pleasure at that happy memory.

The longer we stayed there, the more I felt people staring at my beautiful women and me. I guess it’s not that often that a man walks in with four gorgeous ladies. Our waiter seemed to hover around constantly, trying to soak in their presence. Finally, we finished and I paid the check. I was nice enough to leave a generous tip, even if he had been ogling my girls. Then we waddled our way to the SUV and got in. It was not much further to my apartment.

When we arrived I got out, and suggested Casey and Penny start with Casey’s stuff, while I took Jamie and Lisa up to my place. I kind of wanted them to see it, so they would know where this had all started. We split up, and I led them to my apartment. I unlocked the door, and showed them in. Half of my stuff had already been taken to the mansion. Most of what remained I didn’t care about, furniture, appliances, and dishes.

The only reason I’d really come back was my collection of books. It was going to take a long time to move them though, since we didn’t have any boxes, but I wouldn’t leave them. I pointed to the books, and told them to get started. They groaned comically, I chuckled, and helped them. We loaded my books, it took a couple hours. I saw Penny and Casey a couple of times carrying piles of clothing to the SUV. When we finished, the back of the SUV was filled with a collection of books and clothing. I wasn’t planning to return here, so I asked Casey to go back one more time to her apartment and make sure she’d gotten everything she wanted.

I decided at last minute to make a stop at the mall, even thought my feet were starting to hurt again. The girls followed me in, and I held out one of my credit cards. “Meet me back here in 30 minutes.” They giggled in joy, then ran off together. I noticed they were heading right for Victoria’s Secret. Smiling I headed to the jewelry shop. The man there was puzzled as to why I wanted two more of the same necklace. I’d said last time that we’d lost one. This time I simply smiled and said, “Well, truth is I use them to get into bed with girls. They fall for a diamond necklace every time.” The man laughed out loud at this, nodding.

I arrived earlier than the girls at our rendezvous. I looked around a bit, and decided to visit the cell phone store, to see if that pretty Asian girl was still there. She was. I walked in and said, “Hey, just wanted to tell you that the holster is working out great.”

She looked down at it and smiled. “I’m glad. Is there anything else I can help you with sir?”

I stepped up closer to the counter, leaning over slightly. I was feeling rather bold today. “Can I ask you a personal question?” I said softly.

She blushed, obviously assuming I wanted to ask her on a date. “Uh... sure,” she said looking around the store as if to make sure there were no customers in sight.

“If you had to choose between having free will, and feeling pure bliss, which would you choose?” I said slowly, not quite sure why I was asking this.

She looked confused at this strange question, finally thinking it was strange pickup line she answered, “Well it would depend on how long the feeling of bliss lasted...”

I nodded. “What if it could last a lifetime. A lifetime of free will, or pure bliss. Which would you choose?”

She blushed, sure I was offering to supply the bliss at the cost of her free will. “Uh, I’m not really into that sort of stuff.”

I smiled and said, “Have you ever tried it?” not denying her implication.

She blushed deeper her voice a little husky, “UH... no.”

I smiled at her and said, “Why don’t you sell me one of those prepaid phones? You can call me if you ever decide you want to.”

She looked down at the device, which she believed to be a sat phone. “Oh... okay.”

She took a phone off the wall, opened it. Then pulled out her own cell phone, and copied the number. She was blushing, glancing around to make sure no one was watching. I said softly, “A charger as well."

Nodding, she went and got one. She scanned them both, then put them in a bag, and handed it to me. I slid my card across to her and she rang it up. When she held my card out to me, I ran my fingers gently along the back of her hand, before I took my card back. Her hand trembled a little. I smiled at her. “You give me a call if you ever decide to choose bliss,” I said then headed back out to meet up with my waiting slaves.

We walked back to the SUV and headed home to the mansion. I was a little horny after my talk with the cell phone girl so I said, “Jamie, Lisa,” they turned to look at me, “you two are now slaves.”

“Yes Master,” they said. Penny turned in her seat to look back at me.

I leaned back in my seat and said, “Blow job, slaves.” Jamie and Lisa moaned, then started unzipping, and unbuckling my pants. Soon my cock was out, and they leaned over it, licking, sucking, and moaning. Penny bit her lip, and looked at my dick, jealous.

I smirked at her and enjoyed myself. Penny slid a hand under her shirt, then started playing with her breasts as she watched us. I looked up. Casey was trying to watch us through the rear view mirror. “Eyes on the road Casey. You’ll get yours.” She moaned softly and accelerated. Lick, suck, lick went Lisa and Jamie. Penny moaned. Then she slid her other hand inside her pants, masturbating, and watching me get my blow job. I could smell the scent of female sex strongly in the vehicle interior.

After several more minutes I came, Jamie and Lisa’s mouth fought to get my cum as they both started having their super-orgasms. I told them to not be so loud, and they went silent, still jerking in orgasmic bliss. Penny, watching them get their orgasms started frigging herself quickly, and came normally.

This little episode seemed to make the drive to the mansion much faster, and we soon arrived. I saw several vans in the driveway, so I had Jamie and Lisa return to normal, and I quickly closed my pants. We pulled up at the garage and got out. I walked up to the front door, realizing that the vans were for the cleaning service.

I opened the front door and walked in. There were several women walking around cleaning. They ignored me, so I did the same. I heard the others come in behind me. I turned and said, “I’m going to head up to the bedroom, why don’t you guys split up and find Kate. See if she needs anything, and tell her we’re back.” They all nodded and did so.

I walked upstairs, noticing that there were women cleaning in several parts of the mansion. I wondered how long they’d be, then shrugged, and headed to the bedroom. There was a woman in there cleaning, but I ignored her. I set up my new cell phone and charger, then went out on the balcony for a smoke.

“John,” said a voice behind me sometime later. I turned, it was Kate. “I need you to sign some papers John,” she said.

I looked down at the business suit she was wearing, several papers clutched to her chest. “Very well,” I said. I knew we had to act normally with other people in the house. I tossed my cigarette, walked back inside, and went into the sitting room. I took a seat at the table. Kate put several papers in front of me, then held out a pen. I signed them all, not bothering to read them. At the end there were several checks for the services today which she had already filled out, I signed them as well, not really surprised at the costs.

When I was finished I sat back and said, “Find out how long it will be until they’re done cleaning today, and get an estimate for the cost and time to reopen the rest of the mansion.” I looked around, making sure no one was near. The cleaning lady from earlier was not in sight. “If you have to answer any questions, make up a reasonable story. I don’t care what it is. You can tell me later about it.”

Kate bowed her head, silently acknowledging my orders, then left. Casey came in then and said, “John, is it okay if we go out shopping?” She moved up beside me and whispered, “I think the cleaning staff are staring at us suspiciously. It might be better if we weren’t here.” I nodded. “There is a shopping center not too far away that Kate mentioned. We’ll go there and call back in a few hours to see if the coast is clear.”

I nodded again at this and handed her several of my credit cards, then I kissed her on the cheek and said, “Have fun.” After she had left, I went over to the dresser by the bed. I slid open the drawer, and put the two new jewelry boxes near the one already there. I ran my hand over them lightly, thinking about each of my women, my slaves. After thinking about each of them for a few minutes, I closed the drawer and went to wander around the mansion, watching the cleaning process.

After I had made a circuit of the entire first and second floors, my feet were feeling better I realized, I decided to check out the third floor finally. The third floor had not been in use for decades it seemed. Not even the cleaning service was up here. I looked down the halls from the stairs, there were a few cobwebs hanging along them. It gave the whole floor a very eerie appearance, as if it were haunted. I went back to the second floor, and stole a broom from one of the carts the cleaning service were using. From what they were charging for their services, I doubt they’d miss it.

Back on the third floor, I walked slowly down the eastern hallway, cleaning cobwebs from my path every once in a while with the broom. When I reached a door I would open it, glance around inside and close it. Most of the rooms were empty. It was rather spooky. The air was stale in these rooms, like I was the first person to even open the doors for years.

Finally I found a room that was completely different. It was a conservatory. Empty plant beds and a few broken glass windows. I stood there looking around at it, then closed the door silently and moved on. I found nothing else of interest in the east hall.

I went back to the stairs, and started down the western hallway. It was pretty much exactly the same, except for the last room. It had double doors like the bedroom downstairs. I looked down at the floor, realizing that I was probably directly over that bedroom now. I pushed the doors open slowly. It was the master bedroom. The light shining in was very poor, so I couldn’t see very well. I went to one of the windows and pulled off the covering. The sun was hanging over the horizon, but it still gave enough light to illuminate the room.

The room seemed to be three or four times the size of Kate’s room below. There was a sitting room, a dining room, there was even a fireplace with two sofas and a large chair. The huge bed, even larger than the one below, was covered with cobwebs. This was the only room on the third floor that had any furniture, and I was surprised that none of it was covered with sheeting. For some reason the room had been abandoned as is.

I coughed a few times at the dust I’d stirred. I stared around at it for a few minutes more, then I left. Closing the double doors silently, I wondered if the room had been empty ever since Kate’s father had died.

I made my way back to the second floor slowly and didn’t see anyone around. It had taken me a while to explore the third floor, in that time I guess the cleaning staff had finished. I propped the broom against a nearby wall, and walked to the bedroom. When I opened the doors, I saw Kate kneeling by the bed, nude. She looked up hopefully as I entered and wiped her eyes. She’d been crying for some reason.

I felt a little dirty from my exploration so I said, “Remove my clothes Kate. I’m going to take a shower.”

She ran over smiling, and began removing my shirt. Once it was off, she fell to the floor, and started untying my shoes. I put my hand on her head for balance, and raised my feet, one at a time so she could remove them and my socks. Then the leaned up, licking her lips unconsciously and opened my pants, pulling them down with my underwear. I stepped out of them and headed for the bathroom. She followed, crawling.

I turned on the shower, adjusting the temperature. Then I turned to look at Kate. “Come here Kate,” I said. When she was kneeling directly below me, her face only a foot away from my dick I spoke, “You have done well today. I have decided to reward you. You may suck my cock while I take my shower.”

She smiled happily and said, “Yes Master.”

I had already turned and gotten in the shower when she said this. I replied with, “We shall see Kate.” She quickly got into the shower with me and started sucking me. I ignored her. I took my shower, focusing on the sensations she was giving me. She wasn’t a very good cock sucker compared to say, Lisa. I washed myself as she blew me, running her tongue along my dick, and trying to fit me into her tiny mouth.

When I had finished my shower, I opened the shower door and stepped out saying, “You’re pretty shitty at sucking cock Kate, maybe you should take some lessons if you really want to be my slave.” I felt a little sick to my stomach at telling her this, but it was part of the persona she wanted me to assume, that of absolute and uncaring Master.

She bowed her head and said, “Yes Master.”

I grabbed a towel and started drying myself. Kate crawled out of the shower, and knelt before me. I studied her as she stared at my feet. Finally, feeling this whole charade had gone far enough I said, “If you want me to go easier on you Kate, I will.” Her head snapped up at this, she was crying. I knelt down beside her, and held out my towel, drying her body gently. “You’re the one who wants me like this. Uncaring and cruel. The Master who can control you completely. If you find you do not enjoy it, then tell me and we will return to how we were before.”

Kate sobbed and bowed her head again as I gently put the towel around her trembling form. “No John, please. I like you like this. I... need you like this. Last night after you sent me away, I realized that this was what I wanted, what I needed.” She reached forward and hugged my chest, burying her face and sobbing. “I was just afraid that you hated me.”

I put my arms around her and rested my chin on her head. “No Kate, I don’t hate you. I love you.” Kate sobbed at this, gripping me tightly. “That is why I am doing this. When I said it was a punishment, I lied. This is my gift to you. I will try to be the Master you want.” Her shoulders shook now. I felt as if great weight had been lifted from my heart as I said, “I just want you to know, that if you ever feel that it has become too much to bear, you can tell me.” I took her head in my hands and wiped away her tears.

Kate nodded and smiled then said, “Yes Master.”

I kissed her on her forehead and stood saying, “Very well Kate. Go find me some fresh clothes. Don’t forget to deal with my dirty clothes as well.” She smiled widely and got up, running off to obey her Master.

I followed her out of the bathroom slowly. Kate gathered up my discarded clothing and ran out of the room. The phone near the bedside rang. I answered it, “Hello?”

“Hi John, it’s Penny. Is it safe to come back yet?” Penny said. I could hear someone laughing in the background.

“Yes. Who’s that laughing?” I said sitting on the bed.

Penny said something to someone else that I didn’t quite catch. “Oh it’s just Jamie. Casey is telling her about when we kidnapped Kate for you.”

There was a pause where Penny said something inaudible and I heard a faint voice say, “Give me the phone,” then louder, “hey John, this is Jamie. Just wait until we get there. We—” There was a noise and Jamie said plaintively, “Hey!”

I heard some struggling over the phone and someone saying, “Don’t spoil the surprise!”

The phone dropped to the floor and then someone picked it up. “Hello? What’s going on there?” I said a little worried.

Casey said uninterested, “Oh just Jamie and Lisa having another cat fight. They really hate each other.”

Amused I said, “You tell them they better behave, or I’ll punish them both.”

She did, her voice firm, but hinting amusement as well. There was more talking that I couldn’t quite make out. Then Casey said, “We’ll be home soon John,” and hung up.

I stared at the phone, chuckling a little, then put it back in its cradle. I guess I’d see what the surprise was when they returned. Kate returned with fresh clothes for me, smiling happily. She put them on the bed and kneeled before me while I got dressed. When I was done I said, “Let’s go downstairs to the kitchen. I want you to show me what we have for dinner.”

Kate smiled and stood saying, “Yes Master.”

I followed her, watching her small butt as we walked. “You have a nice ass Kate, maybe I will fuck you later tonight,” I said as we walked down the stairs.

Kate turned. Blushing she said, “Thank you Master. I will look forward to it Master.”

When we reached the kitchen Kate kneeled inside. I walked to the large refrigerator and opened it. It was stuffed full of every cold food and drink item conceivable. I took out a beer and opened it. Sipping it I looked at all the food we now could make. I closed it and opened the freezer. There were several tubs of ice cream and other frozen items. Closing it I turned to Kate, “No meat?”

Kate spoke, pointing to a door near the refrigerator, “There is a large freezer in the pantry Master.”

I walked over and opened the door. I switched on the light and whistled. It was a very large pantry and it had been stocked with tons and tons of can goods and dry food items. There were at least ten different flavors of cereal. Bags and bags of flour and sugar. Boxes of every type of pasta imaginable. Pickles, olives, a ton of canned fruit, and vegetables in every flavor. In the rear of the pantry was a large freezer. I stepped up to it and opened it. There were steaks, roasts, whole chickens, pork chops, and a few entire turkeys. I also noticed some venison, duck, and other meats I’d never tried before.

I closed the freezer, and walked out of the pantry, turning the light off. I walked over to Kate. She looked up at me smiling nervously. I patted her on the head gently. “Very, very, good Kate. You have made me proud of you.”

Kate beamed up at me extremely happy. “Thank you Master.”

“Now show me to the dining room Kate, then to somewhere I can rest comfortably until my other slaves return,” I said gently running my hand through her beautiful red hair.

“Yes Master,” Kate said grinning in joy. She quickly led me to the dining room and knelt inside while I looked around.

It was a little big for just the six of us, but would serve nicely. I took another sip of my beer, turned and nodded at Kate. She then led me to a nearby living room that was large enough for a dozen people. Someone had thankfully put a television here. I was starting to wonder if there was even a single one in the whole mansion.

I sat down and turned it on then said to Kate, “Go wait by the front door. When the others return, tell them to save their surprise for after dinner. Then bring them to me.” Kate nodded, confused a little when I said surprise, she left.

I relaxed, enjoying my beer and television. It’d been a while since I had been able to just sit back and watch some. It wasn’t long before they all returned. I turned as they entered. “You are my slaves, except you Kate. You are not my slave yet. Remove your clothes.”

They all said, “Yes Master,” and started removing their clothes. Kate watched them, enviously. When they were nude and kneeling around me I said, “I know you wish to surprise me with something later, but that will have to wait until after dinner. Penny will be in charge of deciding what to cook. Penny, you must select what to cook tonight for us all, don’t cook too much though. From now on Penny, the kitchen will be your responsibility. Everyone else can help, but you are in charge in the kitchen. Is that all understood?”

“Yes Master,” they chorused.

I nodded absently. “Then go and cook our dinner slaves. We shall eat in the dining room tonight, Kate knows where it is. Kate, come and get me when it is time. Go.”

They went Kate saying, “Yes Master.”

I yawned. It was getting tiresome having to command them all the time. I needed to appoint someone like Kate to see to the day to day items like telling them when to cook. Then I realized that Kate would never enjoy such a commanding role. I sighed. Casey had to go back to school after the weekend. Penny would be in charge of the kitchen and might be too busy to command the others. I didn’t really trust Jamie, she was annoying and a bitch, even if she did have a gorgeous body. Lisa had a job as well, so I didn’t think she’d be free. I decided to think about it and discuss it over dinner with them.

An hour or so later Kate came to tell me dinner was ready. I followed her into the dining room, and sat at the head of the table. The girls were in slave mode, kneeling nearby. “Okay back to normal everyone. Let’s eat.”

They sighed and took their seats. I took a bite and groaned, the food was good. Penny blushed at my compliments as we ate. We all talked back and forth for a while about mundane things. Then Penny went and got some ice cream for our dessert, saying that once she had more time to prepare, she would make a proper dessert.

As we were enjoying the ice cream I said, “Okay, there are a few things I want to discuss tonight. First, is everyone happy and does anyone need anything?” They all replied that they loved it here and didn’t need anything.

“Second, it’s getting a little tiresome to have to order you all around all the time. No, I’m not going to get rid of anyone, but one of you is going to have to command the others for mundane tasks like when to cook meals. There are five of you now. That is too many for me to always be around to command each of you. The problem, is that I am not sure any of you could command someone else while in the slave-state. So whoever it is might have to go without it most of the time.” They all frowned, definitely not liking this, looking around at each other.

“So...” I said and they all looked at me nervously, like I was a judge passing sentence. “Does anyone want to volunteer?” There was silence, I looked at them all slowly, then sighed when no one volunteered. “Very well. Kate, tomorrow you will write up a schedule with everyone on it. It will decide who will be excluded from the slave-state that day and command the others.” They all sighed, glad I didn’t choose one person.

Kate said, “Yes Master.”

“Third, some of you have places to be during the day. You’ll have to talk to Kate to find out how to settle the schedule with your day jobs.” Casey raised her hand. “Yes Casey?”

Casey dropped her eyes and said silently, “Uh... John, I’d like to stay here all the time. Is it okay if I stop going to college?”

I sighed deeply, looking at her. “Casey, what happens if you decide you want to be a vet again someday? Or what if something happens to me?” They all looked worried at my second question.

Casey looked up at me, frowning. “John, I love you. I want to be with you always. You’re far more important to me than some career. There are plenty of colleges I can go to if I decide I want to later. Please let me?”

I sighed again then said, “Very well Casey. It is your choice of course.” Casey grinned and jumped in her seat joyfully.

I couldn’t help smiling at her. I noticed Lisa had her hand raised next. “Yes Lisa?” I said taking a bite of ice cream.

“I already called in to my job and said I wouldn’t be there for a while. I’d like to stay here all day, with you, as well.” Lisa said lowering her eyes like Casey had.

I sighed yet again, put my bowl on the table a little roughly and said, “Does everyone want to quit their jobs and stay here full time?” They all nodded. “Very well. It’s your choice.” They all smiled then I said, “I guess I’m just going to have to hire you all to work for me.” They grinned at this and giggled.

I sat back looking at them, “Hmm. Penny will be my personal chef.” Penny nodded happily. “Jamie will be my receptionist.” Jamie shrugged. “I’m not sure I have a need for a personal psychiatrist, vet, or funeral director.” Those three laughed at this.

“Lisa, you can be my personal photographer, I guess.” Lisa nodded enthusiastically.

“Kate, I guess you can be my accountant? You’ve had all this money, do you know anything about managing it?” I said looking at her.

Kate nodded and said, “Yes Master.”

I looked at Casey. “That just leaves you. The college drop-out,” I said teasingly. She grinned back at me. “Do you have any special skills I don’t know about Casey?” I said a little more seriously.

Casey thought for a while, then shrugged. “Not really John,” she said a little sadly.

“Very well, I guess you’re going to have to be my body servant then. Take care of my clothes and such. Help me get dressed in the morning and get undressed at night.” She grinned widely at this, which meant she would be with me all the time. “Oh you like that huh? Well these jobs are really only for outsiders, if they ask about us,” I said grinning at Casey.

“This way, if you ever decide to leave here, you can actually have something to put on your resume. I don’t think, sex-slave, is going to get you very many good jobs.” I laughed then and added, “Although, knowing how horny you girls are all the time, you might disagree!” I chuckled. Everyone laughed.

“Okay, where were we. Number four.” I turned to Kate and said, “Did you come up with a reasonable story to explain everything here?”

Kate nodded, “Yes Master I did.”

I nodded at her. “Very well, we should all hear it so we don’t say conflicting things when anyone asks us.”

Kate stood and said, “Honestly, there is no really good explanation. I transferred ownership to you of everything I own, it will be a matter of public record.” Kate turned and looked at me. She blushed and lowered her eyes. “The only reason I could think of for this, is if we were married, Master.”

I frowned at her then spoke calmly, “Why would you transfer everything you own to the person you married?”

Kate sighed, glad that I wasn’t upset. “It’s a common practice for the rich, Master. It helps in avoiding certain taxes.”

I sighed, thinking for several minutes. I stared at Kate and then at the others. Eventually I looked back at Kate and said, “Will you marry me?”

Kate fell to the floor in shock and started crying, crawling over to me. When she knelt at my feet she looked up into my eyes and said, “Yes Master, I will marry you.” Everyone else cried as well, then started congratulating us both.

After we’d all calmed down. I said jokingly, “I just hope you don’t expect me to be faithful, Kate.”

We all laughed at this and Kate smiled saying, “No Master, I wouldn’t dream of it. I will deal with all the details, Master. But we will have to go into town tomorrow and sign some papers in front of witnesses.”

I nodded and said, “Set it up Kate. Now, I think that’s all for tonight, at least I can’t think of anything. Anyone want to say something?”

Casey smiling said, “The surprise John.”

“Oh yeah, well however you want to handle it. I’ll go up to the bedroom and you can surprise me all you want.” We all grinned at each other, then I excused myself.

I went up to the bedroom and laid down on the bed, the food had made me a little drowsy. Some time later Kate came in and said, “They’ve given me instructions on how they want to surprise you Master.” I looked up, she was holding a small stereo. “If you would come over here, Master?” I got up and followed her into the sitting room.

Kate set down the stereo on the table and said, “Can you help me move the chair over here, Master?” I nodded and we turned a sofa chair around, so it was facing the bed, with a large open space between them. “Sit here please, Master?” I sat down, sure I was going to enjoy whatever they had planned. When she had me settled where she wanted Kate said, “Okay Master, they want you to close your eyes. Don’t open them until the music starts. Okay, Master?” I nodded and closed my eyes, I could already feel my member growing erect.

I heard her walk to the bedroom doors and open them. Several pairs of footsteps came to stand in front of me. I heard Kate step behind me and turn on the stereo, she held it up behind me and the music started playing. To the opening notes of, Daft Punk’s Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger, I opened my eyes and gasped in surprise. My cock went from half-mast to fully erect.

Casey, Penny, Jamie and Lisa all stood before me in very sexy costumes. We stared at each other for the opening notes in the song. When the words started, Casey stepped forward and started to dance for me. She was wearing a red devil outfit, complete with horns, wings, and tail. Work it, Make it, Do it, Makes us. Casey ran her hands up and down her body, moving to the music, then started to strip.

When I realized they were all going to do this in sequence, I almost came right then. It was the sexiest thing I’d ever seen. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. Casey slowly pushed down her outfit, and danced for me a few more seconds, totally nude except for little devil horns in her hair. Then she kneeled to the right of me in front of the chair and said, “Master.”

Movement drew me from her gorgeous body to Penny, who next stepped forward. They were performing in the order that I’d met them. Penny was dressed in a very naughty maid uniform. Basically it was lingerie made to look like a maid uniform. Work it, Make it, Do it, Makes us. Penny twirled her little duster and danced to to music.

She dropped her duster gave me an OOPS, look and bent over to get it, showing me her nice ass. Then she started pulling off her costume. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. She stripped and danced a little more then came to kneel on my left saying, “Master.”

I looked up to see Jamie and Lisa step forward at the same time. Jamie was dressed in a slutty two piece secretary outfit, it looked very tight on her. Lisa was dressed in a dark angel outfit, complete with large black wings. I thought for a moment they were going to dance together, then Jamie pushed Lisa back. Work it, Make it, Do it, Makes us.

Lisa fell on her butt as Jamie started to dance, smiling at me. Screaming in rage, Lisa jumped on Jamie’s back. They both dropped to the ground directly in front me. Jamie cursed Lisa and started pulling her hair, screaming at Lisa to get off her. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. Lisa grabbed Jamie’s hair, and they began to roll around on the ground, screaming profanities at each other.

I stood, furious, and a little amused inside. It was kind of hot watching them fight. I screamed, “ENOUGH!” Everyone froze, Kate quickly turned off the music. “KNEEL!” I yelled at Jamie and Lisa, pointing to the floor in front of me. Their faces burning, they kneeled in front of me. Jamie on the right, Lisa on the left.

I sat back down and stared at them. Lisa opened her mouth to say something, “Shut up!” I said my voice angry. They started to realize they were in serious trouble then and their eyes began to water. I let them stew like that for a few moments then I said, “How DARE you?” They started crying, tears running silently down their faces. “How dare you ruin this with your petty selfishness. Both of you should be ashamed,” I said voice stern.

Jamie started to apologize. “I said, shut up!” I paused as they knelt there crying. “I should make you both leave... but I will not.” They bowed their heads at this silently, relieved. “Provided you two... kiss and make up.” They looked up at me. “Kiss each other.” They looked at each other, then back at me, confused.

I smiled at them. “The women who live here enjoy sharing their bodies with each other.” I turned to Casey and Penny. “Isn’t that right?” I said reaching out and brushing Casey’s hair from her face. Casey and Penny both smiled at me and nodded. I looked back at Jamie and Lisa, they were not interested, trying to ignore each other. Do they really hate each other that much, or are they not willing to sleep with other women? I sighed. “Very well. If you wish to leave, you may,” I said pointing at the door.

Lisa tried to say something. I said, “Be quiet and leave, or kiss each other. You knew by staying here I might command it of you some night, consider this the night.” I paused. “Choose now,” I said finally.

Silently, hesitantly, they turned to each other. Then they leaned forward and kissed. They leaned away quickly, looking at me hopefully. I snorted. “Casey, Penny. Show them how to kiss. Kiss each other.” They smiled and came together in front of me, their mouths locked, arms around each other. Their tongues dueled as they kissed for a few minutes. I looked up at Jamie and Lisa, they watched shocked at what I wanted these two enemies to do to each other.

“Enough,” I whispered to Casey and Penny. They leaned back, panting slightly. Four pair of eyes locked onto Jamie and Lisa as they knelt there. “Now kiss,” I said my tone serious.

They hesitated again, then leaned forward. Gently they began to kiss each other. Mirroring the actions they had seen Casey and Penny perform. It was extremely erotic to see these two women, who hated each other, making out. Their tongues began twirling around each other, finally they stopped and looked at me. “Stand up.” They both stood. “Lisa, very slowly and sexily remove Jamie’s outfit, running kisses along her skin.” Lisa looked at me, pleading with her eyes.

I sighed again and said, “Is there any doubt in both your minds that I could put you into the slave-state and make you do this?” They shook their heads. “Then do it now, without the shield of the slave-state, and prove to me that you deserve to be here. Prove to me that you can live together peacefully or leave. There is no third option.”

Silent tears falling, Lisa complied. She gently ran her fingers and lips over Jamie’s stiffly standing form. I looked into Jamie’s blue eyes. She tried to fight it, but several times I saw her close her eyes and moan silently. When Jamie stood nude, I had her do the same thing to Lisa. Watching Lisa’s face I saw her as well, trying to fight the pleasure, to deny it.

When Lisa also stood totally naked I said, “Now face each other and gently caress your lover’s body. Don’t forget to keep eye contact.” They did so, at this point they just wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible I think. Unfortunately for them, I had other plans.

“Jamie, kiss Lisa’s breasts. Each of them, then drag your tongue around them, slowly suck and lick at the nipples.” She trembled a little, but obeyed, going slowly and following my instructions. “Now slide your tongue down, slowly, to her pussy. Lisa, spread your legs slightly. You may kneel when your tongue gets low enough, Jamie.” She did, Lisa gasped when she felt Jamie’s tongue reach her pussy.

“Now run your tongue around the edge of her labia, gently now. Then slowly close in on her clitoris. Give it a gentle lick and then another. Then close your lips around it and suck gently.” I gave her a few more directions, then just sat back to watch. Jamie knelt there before Lisa, her enemy, and ate her out for my viewing pleasure.

Lisa gasped and moaned a few times, then started panting slightly. When I felt she was as near to orgasm as possible, without going over. I said, “Stop Jamie. Stand. It’s Lisa’s turn to please you.” Already knowing what to do, Lisa followed my unspoken orders, almost willingly. While I had been focused on these two, Casey and Penny had begun masturbating, watching this very erotic scene with me. I looked behind me and saw Kate on the floor as well. The stereo near her panting body and her fingers pumping in her cunt.

I turned back to Jamie and Lisa. Jamie was gasping slightly as Lisa knelt in front her, eating her pussy. Before she could cum I said, “Stop Lisa. Stand. Now kiss each other. You are lovers now. Be generous to the other and expect generosity in return.” While they stood, kissing with more passion than before. I said, “Kate, come stand in front of me.”

“Yes Master,” Kate gasped, then stood in front of me.

“Turn around,” I said then stood behind her. I pulled off my shirt, then dropped my pants and underwear. Kate was trembling at hearing these sounds. I caressed her body gently, running my hands up to her small breasts, and down to her dripping pussy. I watched Jamie and Lisa kiss each other over Kate’s shoulder. Finally I said, “Jamie, lay down on the floor with your feet towards the door.” When she was in position I added, “Lisa, sit on Jamie’s face so she can eat you pussy, then lean down, and do the same to her.”

They followed my orders slowly, their sweaty bodies glistening. I pushed Kate’s upper body forward so I could see them better, then took hold of my cock. Kate moaned in pleasure, as I slowly slipped my member into her waiting sex. Holding Kate’s hips, I began thrusting into her cunt. She gasped and groaned, then she came, her hot pussy clenching around my dick tightly. All this foreplay had me extremely aroused and I felt myself nearing my own orgasm. I spoke, “You are ALL my slaves!”

Slipping into the slave-state they all said, “Yes Master!”

I grunted and pulled myself out of Kate. “Jack me off in your face Kate.” I looked down at Casey and Penny, while Kate kneeled in front of me. They still had their fingers busy in their cunts, their eyes locked on me. Kate took my cock in her hands and began to quickly stroke me.

I moaned, gasped, then came all over her pretty freckled face, sighing in ecstasy. As they all saw me cum, they started their super-orgasms. I removed Kate’s hands from my dick, and sat back down in the sofa chair. I let them scream as loud as they wanted, their bodies jerking and shuddering and spasming. They came steadily, over and over, for several minutes.

After they all calmed down, still panting though. I stood and said, “Kate, remove the rest of my clothes.” As she did, I spoke to the other girls, “Casey, Lisa. Sixty-nine. Penny, Jamie. Sixty-nine.” While those two couples formed moaning, I looked down at Kate, who now knelt in front of me. My cum was all over her face. “Kate, I want you to masturbate. Slowly clean the cum from your face with your other hand, putting it in your mouth. Every time you taste my cum, you will cum.” Kate quickly sat in front of me, her legs spread wide and obeyed. The moment she licked her hand of my cum, she exploded in an orgasm.

I watched Kate, idly stroking my cock, as she slowly cleaned her face. She came a lot, mind blowing orgasms over and over again. When she finished cleaning herself, she sat there, staring at me while she masturbated. I slowly knelt before her, pushed her back and removed her hands. I put the head of my cock in her cunt, then slammed my full length into her. Tomorrow, she becomes my wife. Tonight, she is my slave.

I fucked her, staring deeply into her green eyes, while on either side of us four women licked and sucked each others pussies. After a few minutes of this I pulled out and said, “Kate, do we have any lube?” I asked her.

Kate smiled up at me and said, “Yes Master.”

“Well then go get it, so I can fuck that cute ass of yours,” I said then slapped her butt playfully as she ran to a nearby dresser, moaning, and pulled out a bottle of lube. She returned, handed me the lube, then lay down in front of me again.

“Hold your legs as far back as you can slave,” I said softly to her, as I poured some lube on my hand and cock. I knelt in front of Kate, her ankles up near her face, her ass sticking into the air. I slowly applied the lube, gently fingering her asshole as she moaned. Then I took hold of my dick, put the head near her asshole, and slowly pushed myself inside.

Her ass was tight, hot, and felt very good around my penetrating member. She groaned in pleasure and came when I finally had it buried fully in her. I began to slowly fuck her ass, staring down into her eyes as I did. She grunted several times in pleasure, every time my cock was fully inside. I began to slowly increase my pace and force. Soon I was slamming my cock deep in her ass, over and over again. We were both moaning.

I felt my seed beginning to boil, pushed my dick as deep as I could and came. I came and Kate started her super-orgasm. Around us, the other four women did as well. I ignored them and fucked Kate’s ass a few more times for good measure. Then standing wobbly I said, “Slaves, you will each cum three more times. Then you will all join me in the bed. Wake me up with a blow job.”

Kate’s hand went to her cunt and she started masturbating as I heard them all yell, “YES MASTER,” then go back to screaming out their super-orgasms. I crawled into the center of the bed and lay down. I was instantly asleep.