The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twenty Days of the Device

by Corvus Kahn

DAY SEVEN

I must have succeeded. When I woke, Kate stood over me with a glass of water, and I was surprised to see that it was almost 2am. I sat up and leaned against the headboard of the bed as she handed it to me. She sat back down on the bed, took out her pen, and started taking notes again.

I took a sip of water, sat it on the dresser by the bed and said, “What are you still doing here?”

She smiled. “I’m not leaving until you’re better.”

I frowned. “What now?”

She stopped writing, looked up at me, and smiled. “What do you want to happen now?”

I sighed. “I don’t know.”

“You don’t know or you don’t care?” Kate asked softly.

“Either. Both.”

“Why do you feel guilty for the death of your parents?” she said, suddenly switching topics.

“I am guilty, didn’t you listen?” I said rudely.

Kate smiled slightly. “I did listen and what I heard was an accident. Maybe you were responsible for what happened, but that isn’t what I asked. I asked, why do you feel guilty.”

“What should I feel? Happy?”

“Let’s try this another way. What would your parents want you to feel about their deaths? Would they want you to continue to punish yourself like this?” Kate said calmly, ignoring my rudeness.

I sighed. “Look, I know you’re trying to say I shouldn’t feel guilty about what I can’t control. I’ve been through this before doctor. I spent several months in counseling after my parents died. I was even in a hospital for a while after I tried to kill myself.”

Kate wrote something on her little note pad at this new information, which I’d forgotten to tell her earlier. I sighed again and continued, “This isn’t about my parents or even my uncle. I can’t change that. This is about choices I am making now. Like when I raped Penny,” I said pointing in the direction of the living room.

“Yet Penny says she loves you. That she can’t live without you. She was even willing to kidnap me, to help you.”

“I made her do it! I made her love me! I made Casey love me! I made them like the things I do to them!” I yelled at her.

Not bothered by my outburst Kate said calmly, “You freed Penny from meth, removed her from a destructive environment, and helped her ex-boyfriend as well from what I hear.”

“What about Casey then! I made her love me!” I said angrily.

“Categorizing love isn’t my speciality. Both of them told me about the active sex life you three have been sharing. They told me that you have given them great pleasure. That you often make them orgasm on command.” Kate rubbed her legs together at this and adjusted her skirt. “These don’t seem like evil actions. In fact, they seem generous. If you wanted to, you could easily make them do everything you wanted, and still not enjoy it.”

“But...” I said, not sure what to say.

“You could easily make them hate you, and still be your slaves. You could have done a great many things to them, but you haven’t. So tell me, what do you have to feel guilty about?” she said, pointing at me with her pen.

I thought for a minute about all the things I’d done. “I’ve taken away their choice. They didn’t choose to be with me.”

Kate seem to ponder this for a moment. “I’ve had many female patients and I can tell you one thing. Most of them would eagerly accept enslavement, if they could feel what you’ve made these women feel for you. Also, Casey told me that she liked you, and slept with you, before you used the device on her. As for Penny, do you really think that she wouldn’t gladly stay with you, after all you’ve done for her?”

She sighed then continued, “I know many other therapists who work with meth addicts, it’s a terrible thing, most don’t survive it. Those that do are scarred, both physically and mentally, for life. With one command you saved her from that fate,” she paused for a second, and took a deep breath. “Personally, the more I hear about your deeds from these women... they don’t just love you John. They... idolize you. You’re like a god to them. So why do you feel so guilty?”

I rolled away from her, off the bed, staring at her as if she was mad. “I DON’T WANT TO BE A GOD!” I screamed at her, crying. “I don’t want to be that to them! I can’t handle the responsibility! What if I make a mistake? What if I get someone killed?”

She smiled at me sadly. “We all make mistakes John, even those with power. Perhaps even a god. Yes, your mistakes may have greater consequences than other people. But also, anything good you do may have a greater positive effect than you realize. Take this Thomas fellow. Who knows how many people he will go on to help? Hundreds, thousands? Will those people help other people?”

Kate sighed. “You may have power John, but even the very wise cannot see all ends.”

I fell to the floor, crying silently, staring at nothing. I heard her silently get off the bed, and walk into the living room. I sat there, trying to come to terms with myself. Eventually, my tears ended.

* * *

When I entered the living room a little while later, I saw the three of them talking together on the couch. They all stopped when I entered. Casey and Penny stood slowly, wary. I held out my arms. Smiling and crying, they both hugged me.

“We were so worried about you John,” Casey said.

Penny just kept repeating, “I love you. I love you.”

Casey looked up at me from where she clenched at my body and frowned. “What’s wrong?” I asked her concerned.

“I-I’ve got to confess something to you John,” Casey said sadly, tears flowing freely. “If you don’t love me anymore I-I’ll understand. I, I, I used some anesthesia from school to put you under until we could find Kate and bring her here.” She sobbed and buried her head in my chest.

So that’s why I was so groggy, I thought. “Wait. You used animal anesthesia on me? Is that safe?” I said worried.

“It’s multipurpose,” she mumbled.

“How long was I out for?”

“Al-almost two days,” Casey said, her voice muffled by more sobs and my body.

After a few seconds of processing this, I reached down, and brought her head up slowly. “It’s okay Casey. Thank you. I guess I needed it.” I leaned down to kiss her and she put her arms around my neck. Then nearly shoved her tongue down my throat. I eventually pulled free. “Okay enough of that. Plenty of time for that later.” I looked up, noticing that Kate had been watching us.

I cleared my throat, a little embarrassed, and held out my hand. “I’d like to thank you doctor, and apologize for all the trouble I’ve put you through.”

Kate stood slowly, adjusted her skirt and top, then stepped forward to shake my hand once. “It was... interesting. I would like to ask for a favor though.” She suddenly blushed, looking down. “Consider it, payment for my services, if you must.”

Her hands wavered at her buttons in a nervous gesture. “I want you to fuck me,” Kate said looking up to catch my expression. She must not have liked it, because she suddenly began talking quickly, her fingers unbuttoning her suit top. “I know I’m a little older than... but I still have a nice body and I know how to please men.”

I frowned, feeling confused. I turned to Casey and Penny. “Did you two put her up to this? Command her to want me? The truth now,” I said, my voice firm, making the last a command. They looked as confused as I did and both shook their heads. “What commands did you give her?"

Eyes on Kate, Casey said, “That she agree to help you, and follow all our and your commands.” Turning back to Kate, I saw that she had removed her suit top, revealing a pink silk slip underneath. She quickly dropped her hands to her skirt. It fell to the floor as well, revealing a pair of cotton panties that were so wet I could easily see through them.

“Uh... I,” I said, suddenly uncertain. She was a little old true, but she still had a nice lean body. Breasts small and flat, but her skin and hair were magnificent. She looked up at me demurely, and I noticed that her eyes were green. “Uh... why me?” I said, as I realized the whole situation was giving me a raging hard-on.

Kate glanced down at my crotch and saw the bulge there. Happy at the effect she was having, Kate slid up against me, putting her hands on my shoulders. “I’ve been sitting here all night listening to you three tell me about all the great sex you’ve had.” She nodded her head to Casey and Penny. “These two couldn’t stop talking about how great you are in bed, and how generous a lover you are. Making them orgasm on command. Oh god, it’s so fucking hot,” she said, then pulled my head down, kissing me roughly.

She bit gently at my lip, as I broke the kiss. “You like that?” I said smiling. She nodded, giving me bedroom eyes, and panting slightly. “Cum for me Kate,” I said putting my arms around her.

“Uh! Oh! Yes!” Kate said, shuddering and cumming. I leaned over and picked up her spasming and jerking body, carrying her into the bedroom. Behind me, I heard Casey and Penny following us, whispering to each other.

I laid Kate on the bed. She was gasping in pleasure. I leaned over her and kissed her firmly, as I slid my left hand down and under her panties. I moved my hand lower, and slipped a finger into her sopping wet hot cunt. Using my thumb to stimulate her clit. I felt hands on my pants as Casey and Penny worked together to take them down.

Soon my cock was out and I felt a hand stroking it. I straightened, quickly turned Kate’s legs towards me, and pulled her panties off. She moaned, looked down at my dick as I pulled her body to the edge of the bed, and spread her legs.

I took hold of my cock, and rubbed it over her red-haired pussy. “Tell me how much you want it Kate. Tell me how much you want my cock,” I said teasing her.

“Oh yes! Please John! Fuck me with your big hard cock! Please fuck me!” Kate screamed, throwing off her slip, and pinching her nipples fiercely. Her head was tossing from side to side, red hair flying. I leaned forward with my hips, then slowly pushed my cock in her. She was tight, despite her age, almost as tight as Casey was. She moaned and begged me some more, “Oh fuck me! Fuck me hard John! Slam that rock hard cock into me deep!”

Grunting, I suddenly slammed forward, impaling my full length in her grasping wet orifice. She screamed in pleasure and I said, “Cum Kate. Cum on that hard cock.” She yelled out incoherently, and her body jerked, jerked, jerked obeying me.

Casey and Penny rubbed up besides me, totally nude now, and helped me take my shirt off. I put my knees on the edge of the bed, pushing a sweaty and panting Kate further in. Then they removed my pants, shoes, and socks from around my ankles. While they did, I set up a hard rhythm in Kate’s pussy, slamming into her roughly. She moaned and started grunting in undisguised pleasure each time I bottomed out in her.

Penny and Casey got on the bed next to Kate, their hands roaming her slim figure. She looked at them a little hesitantly, probably the first time she’d ever shared a bed with another woman. Penny said softly, “Just relax Kate, and enjoy.” She lowered to mouth to Kate’s left breast, then started gently sucking and licking at the nipple. Casey copied her on Kate’s right side.

We kept these positions for several minutes, myself fucking Kate. My two girls sucking on her tiny tits, until Kate was moaning and screaming again. I felt myself approaching orgasm as well, and picked up my pace, slamming deep and fast.

When I was ready, I pulled out, and came all over Kate’s pretty freckle-filled flat stomach. Casey and Penny immediately started licking her clean. I looked up at her face as she watched them, slightly nervous. “So, how was that Kate? Have you received your payment in full?” I said jokingly.

Kate smiled up at me, her face heating. “Oh god yes. I’ve never cum three times, in one night, my entire life.”

“Those three are just a taste Kate.” She moaned lowly at this, and licked her lips in anticipation. “But first. I’ve been neglecting my duties with these two beauties. So who shall I fuck first hmm?” I said placing my hand on my chin and grinning.

“Me, me, me!” Casey and Penny cried, laughing and hugging me.

“We’ll see,” I said mysteriously and laid down on the bed, propping myself up on the headrest with some pillows. Casey and Penny, jumped on my cock, their mouths licking and sucking in tandem. Kate leaned on one hand, watching us and masturbating. I was hard again in minutes. I stopped them then said, “Dance for me you two. Sexiest dance, gets my cock first.”

They stood on the bed, dancing and laughing. Giggling and rubbing each others bodies while I watched amused. I turned to look at Kate, wondering if she had an opinion. She was staring up at my two girls, her fingers slamming into her cunt, her mouth open and grunting.

I smiled, then turned back to watch them dance as well, idly stroking my cock. “Hmm, a tough choice... but for now I’m going to say...” I paused for dramatic effect while they stopped watching me, like two little children waiting to be picked for kick ball. It was quite adorable. “Penny.”

Penny jumped in joy and fell on me. I let out an, “Oof!” and eyed Casey, who was smiling down at us. I moved my eyes from her to Kate, then back. She got the message, and fell to her knees, sliding over to Kate and trying to seduce her for me. Meanwhile, I settled Penny down. She was soon riding my cock, moaning loudly. We both turned to watch Casey and Kate.

Kate eyed Casey’s approach, her fingers pumping in her cunt faster, knowing what I’d commanded. Casey, ran her hands along Kate’s sweaty body, eventually intercepting Kate’s busy hands. Kate moaned again, as Casey slowly removed Kate’s fingers from her cunt, and slid in her own.

Penny moaned again and came as we watched them. Her cunt tightened on my cock, and she fell back against me. I put my hands on her breasts, playing with her nipples. I watched as Casey slid her body down Kate’s. Then she gently spread Kate’s legs, and started running her tongue up and down Kate’s dripping cunt. Kate screamed at this cumming hard, spasming, obviously overwhelmed by the taboo of having this gorgeous woman eating her out.

Watching Kate enjoy this was extremely erotic. I pushed Penny down in front of me, forcing her onto all fours, then started pounding her wet cunt roughly. She started screaming my name, “Yes John! Yes John! Yes John!.”

I slapped her ass hard and replied, “Cum for me Penny.”

She did screaming out, “YEEEESSSSS!”

After she had calmed down, I slid out of her pussy. Penny collapsed, sweating, and out of breath. I moved over to Casey, who was still eating Kate’s pussy. Kate’s eyes watched my bouncing dick as I went over to them on my knees.

I grabbed Casey around the waist, and pulled her around to me. I slipped my cock into her dripping cunt then. She moaned into Kate’s pussy, causing Kate to moan as well. I started slowly fucking Casey, Kate’s eyes and mine locked on one another. After a few minutes of this I said, “Cum for me you two.” They both did, yelling out in pleasure, shuddering.

When Casey had recovered, she looked back at me while I fucked her. “John, please fuck my ass? I came so hard there last time!”

Penny, who had been watching us while she masturbated said, “I’ll go get the lube we bought yesterday!” She ran out of the room, then returned a few seconds later, bearing a small tube of lube. I leaned over and gave her a big kiss as I took it from her.

I gently applied the lube to Casey’s asshole. She gasped at the coldness, and groaned as I pushed my fingers in her, my dick still buried in her pussy.

Penny went and laid by Kate, running her hands gently over the redhead’s sweating form. Then Penny leaned her head in close to Kate’s and kissed her. Eye’s closed, Kate slowly opened her mouth and their tongues met. Kate then hesitantly raised her trembling hand, reached out and caressed Penny’s breasts.

I pulled out of Casey’s grasping cunt, and put my cock at her asshole. Pressing gently, I started pushing it into her bowels. She groaned loudly, then started fingering her cunt. When my balls rested against Casey’s pussy, she reached out and fondled them gently, rubbing them against her. I moaned and started fucking her ass, slowly at first, but with increasing speed. I glanced up at Kate and Penny, their mouths locked on each other, their hands rubbing each others pussies.

Casey came suddenly and with great force, her asshole clenching down hard on my penetrating member. She screamed out in pleasure, body jerking. I let go and dumped my seed deep inside her pretty pale butt. My cock popped out, as I fell back onto the bed gasping for breath. Soon I felt a hot mouth on my softening penis, cleaning it. I wondered if it was Casey, then I passed out.

* * *

When I woke up, it was light out, the sunlight shining into my eyes from the window. Penny was on my left side and surprisingly Kate was on my right, snuggled up against me. I guess she decided to stay.

I needed badly to pee, so I sat up, trying not to wake them. Penny woke up immediately and smiled up at me. I mouthed, “Breakfast.” She nodded and rolled out of bed, as I made my way to the bathroom to empty my screaming bladder. I was beginning to wonder where Casey was, when I entered the kitchen and saw a note on the refrigerator.

John, sorry I had to go. I’ve got class today.

Love, Casey

I’d forgotten that today was Tuesday, I’d lost two days of my life to my selfishness. No more. I wrapped my arms around a naked Penny, as she cooked breakfast for us. I smelled her hair, and wondered why she had it dyed. “Penny, why do you dye your hair?” I asked curiously.

She froze and brought a hand up to her hair, as if not remembering what color it was. “I don’t know. I guess Thomas liked it this color,” she said, her voice uneasy at remembering her ex-boyfriend.

I hugged her tight and kissed her bare shoulder. “What color do you like?” I asked gently.

“I don’t know...” she said, worry in her voice.

I turned her around and kissed her deeply. “Well until you do, maybe you should keep it your natural color huh?” She nodded at this, a tear forming in her eyes. “In fact,” I said putting my finger on her cute little nose and smiling at her, “I want you to take one of my credit cards and go out to a spa today. Dye your hair, then go have yourself pampered. You deserve it after what I put you through the last few days.” She smiled at this and kissed me, crushing me in her embrace.

“Okay, okay, don’t let the food burn!” I said laughing. She grinned and went back to cooking.

As I turned, I saw Kate standing there, watching us from the living room. She was pulling on her skirt, smiling at me. I walked up to her, her eyes fell to my soft member, then she looked up into my eyes like she was ready for another fuck. I grinned and said, “Leaving?”

Kate nodded, her eyes dropping to my cock again as she picked up her suit and started buttoning it up. “I’ve got to get to work. I have clients coming in soon.”

I nodded and crossed my arms thinking. “I trust you plan to keep everything you learned here last night a secret? About the device and your kidnapping?”

“Doctor-patient confidentiality of course,” Kate said, her eyes still on my exposed groin.

“Of course, but just in case something accidentally slips out, I’m making it a command. You will not speak to anyone of anything you learned here tonight without my permission. You will do everything to ease any suspicions, if there are any, that you may have been kidnapped. Is that understood?” I said my voice serious.

Kate shuddered. In pleasure? “Yes. I understand.”

She had finished dressing by now and bit her lip nervously, obviously wanting to say something. “What?” I asked her.

“I... uh...” She blushed and averted her eyes from my privates. “I’d like you to c-come... visit me at my office today,” Kate said, rushing through the last part.

Looking up into my eyes, Kate saw my dislike of that idea and said, “Oh! No, not for that! I want you to come and see some of my other patients. With the device you could cure their problems instantly. It might also help you deal with any lingering feeling of guilt you may have...” She trailed off, turning her head aside, worried she’d gone too far.

I considered this for a few minutes, watching as Kate’s eyes were drawn back to my dick like a magnet. Casey was at class, Penny would be at the spa today. What harm could it do to see? I might actually be able to help some people. “Okay,” I said.

Her eyes flashed back up to mine and Kate smiled. She reached into her purse and pulled out a business card. “Come as soon as you can. My receptionist will send you right in.” I took it. She hesitated for a second, then closed her eyes, and reached up pull me in for a sensuous kiss. When it ended, she blushed, then quickly made her exit. I watched her ass as she left, it was nice.

Penny and I ate a quick breakfast. Then I pulled her into the shower and ravished her, giving her several orgasms. We got dressed, then I gave her my car keys. She left, her face dreamy and content. I took the device out of the closet, then called a cab. A short time later I stood in front of Kate’s office.

* * *

It was a small office, private and discreet, sitting alone by itself. Kate’s name hung from a sign near the door. I stepped inside and found a small waiting room. A man was waiting patiently, reading a magazine. I stepped up to the receptionist, who was doing her nails, looking bored. She was young, about 25 I’d guess, with bright blonde hair, and a vapid expression. As she looked up at me I said, “John.”

She raised her eyes at my name and said, “Kate said to send you in as soon as you arrived. Go on in.” She waved absently to the door on her right, then returned to her nails.

I opened the door. It led to a short hallway which ended in another door. I heard someone crying on the other side. Suddenly unsure, I stopped. After a few seconds, I firmed up my resolve, and knocked gently. I heard a gasp of surprise, then running feet, followed by the slamming of a door. “Come in,” I heard Kate say.

Opening the door slowly, I looked around carefully. It was a large office, two very nice black leather sofas dominated the room, facing each other in the middle of it. A desk sat behind the sofas. Kate sat there behind the desk, in a chair facing the door. When she saw me she stood up suddenly, smiling nervously she motioned for me to enter. I did, looking for the source of the crying.

Kate came out from behind the desk. She walked over to me, hugging me, and giving a quick kiss. When she saw me looking around for her patient she said, “She’s in the restroom,” and pointed to a small door near the rear of the office.

I nodded and said, trying to keep my voice low, “What is your plan?”

“Use the device on her when she comes out. Then I’ll have her explain her problem to you,” Kate said smiling up at me.

I shrugged. “Okay.” I slid out the device and stood there waiting.

Kate, smiling and motioning me to be quiet, went to the door I’d entered from. She opened it and then closed it. Then speaking loudly she said, “He’s gone Diane, you can come out now.”

I raised the device, pointing it at the other door. As soon as a young girl, about 15, exited I used the device on her. Her expression at seeing me was one of pain and betrayal. I spoke gently trying not to feel evil, “Diane, why don’t you come have a seat on the couch.”

As she did so I looked aside to Kate, who was staring at the device, and licking her lips nervously. I lowered my arm and motioned for her to begin. Kate started, looked up at me for a minute, then seemed to remember her plan. She sat down next to the girl. I sat across from them both, placing the device on my lap.

“Diane, will you tell us about why you are here today?” Kate asked cautiously.

When the girl started mumbling, Kate looked at me suddenly afraid, unsure what was happening. “Diane, please speak up,” I said neutrally.

“Diane, will you tell us about why you are here today?” Kate repeated, her hands in her lap now, fidgeting with her clothing.

“I am here, because I do not want to be afraid anymore,” The girl said tonelessly. Staring at nothing. Which was, creepily, directly at me.

Kate nodded and relaxed a little. “Diane, why are you afraid?”

“I am afraid, because I was molested my father,” she said. I froze at this, not really wanting to hear any more.

Kate looked at me, then at the girl sadly. “This is the first time I’ve gotten her to admit it out loud, and she’s been my patient for over a year,” she said in wonder.

Suddenly a thought blossomed in my head. “Is that her father out there in the waiting room?!” I said angrily.

Kate glanced over to me and shook her head sadly. “No, that is her uncle. He found out what her father did, and went to the police. The bastard is in jail now, thankfully. Everyone knows, but she won’t admit it to herself.” Kate sighed at this. “True healing can’t happen until she admits to herself that he did molest her. Then maybe she can go on and have a normal life.”

“Tell her that then,” I said.

Kate nodded then spoke to the girl, “Diane. You know now that your father did molest you. You realize that while he did this, it does not define who you are. You will find strength through this knowledge. This strength will help you carry on a normal and happy life.” Kate stopped, and we listened as Diane repeated these commands.

Kate got up then and motioned me to join her. I stood and said, “Diane, you don’t remember anyone being here but yourself and Kate.”

She repeated this as I followed Kate over to the restroom. “Release her with the device, then wait in here. Don’t make any sound. I’ll tell you when she is gone,” Kate explained. I nodded and did so.

When Diane left, her voice had sounded almost happy. Kate let me know I could come out. I stepped out and she ran over to me. She grabbed me around the waist, hugging me like she was drowning. She was crying I realized. I patted her on the back and waited for her to calm herself. Eventually, she let go and backed away saying, “Do you see how much good you can do now John?” She dried her eyes with some tissues.

I nodded silently. “Who’s next?” Kate looked up at me and smiled.

* * *

The day passed very slowly. Since all I had to do was use the device, I soon became bored. I knew we were helping people, but we helped them too quickly. There were long periods of inactivity between her appointments, when Kate and I would just sit and talk. I felt uncomfortable about it, not enjoying the feeling of being psycho-analyzed, even if I had needed it last night.

Kate didn’t want to offend me, so we stopped talking. She started writing in her note pad, glancing at me nervously every once in a while, and biting her lip. I sat there wishing I’d brought a book to read.

I thought for a while, thinking about the device and the morality of using it, the dangers of playing god. Eventually I reached a conclusion and said, “Kate, I’m going to go.”

She looked up at this, concerned. “Is something wrong?”

“I’ve been thinking. If I continue to help your patients, then someone might notice. People like this don’t just suddenly become well one day,” I said trying to explain.

“But you can help so many more,” Kate replied not understanding.

“The more people I help, the bigger the risk. What happens when the people who created the device hear about a psychiatrist who has all of a sudden cured all her patients?” I said slowly. “I’m not refusing to help them, but there has to be a limit.”

She sighed and nodded sadly. “I understand, but how can I choose which patients you help and which you don’t?” Kate said plaintively.

I barked out a laugh and said sarcastically, “Welcome to my life doctor. I don’t like it either. ”

Kate dropped her head at this. “I guess I didn’t really comprehend what you said last night. This device is a double-edged sword. It can harm as well as heal, for you and everyone else.”

I nodded and stood, looking at my watch. “Why don’t we take a break for lunch, then you can drive me home?”

We left and went to eat at a place near my apartment. Kate was silent most of the time, deep in thought, it seemed. I didn’t feel much like talking. She dropped me off at home, promising to come by tonight. I shrugged and waved, not really expecting her.

I did not think that Kate liked the idea of having to choose which of her patients I would help. Most likely this would lead her to not wanting me to help any. I wasn’t worried. I’d helped several people today who might never have been able to find help. That was enough for me. I went up to my apartment, got undressed, and fell into a peaceful, guilt-free sleep.

* * *

A knock at the door woke me. I went to open it and found Casey there. I let her in, realizing that I’d slept all afternoon. She kissed me and tried to talk me into the bedroom. I guess she was eager to have me all to herself. I yawned and refused, telling her I’d just woken up. I sat on the couch, then turned on the television, trying to clear out the cobwebs. She sighed, sat next to me, and tried to seduce me again. I relented, too tired to argue. Soon she had my pants around my ankles and was riding my cock.

There was a knock at the door. I pushed Casey off me, zipped myself up as she fled to the bedroom, and answered the door. It was Penny, she looked totally different, and even more beautiful. Her dirty blonde hair had been transformed into a pretty light brown that she’d had cut to shoulder-length, a little longer than Casey’s. “Wow,” I said and meant it. Her entire body seemed to glow from her day at the spa. I stepped back and let her in.

Penny was pleased with her effect on me. She kissed me, and ran her hand down to my crotch, slipping inside my pants. “Casey is here, isn’t she,” she said whispering, grinning wickedly.

I nodded. She smiled and walked into the bedroom where Casey was hiding, naked. There was a cry of surprise, then laughter, and giggling. I sat down on the couch and focused on the television, smiling.

After a bit they both came out, wearing more lingerie, different pieces this time. Casey wore a red see-through baby-doll with nothing underneath. Penny wore a dark blue lace teddy that reflected her eyes wonderfully. I smiled as they stood in front of me, they looked as beautiful as ever. “Are you planning to cook dinner wearing those?” I joked.

I laughed as their eyes fell and opened my arms. They giggled and fell upon me, tearing off my clothing. Within minutes, I was laying in the middle of the floor, naked. Casey was again riding my cock moaning, and Penny was riding my face, also moaning.

Of course, as luck would have it. That’s when there was another knock on the door. I pushed the girls off me yelling, “God damn it.” I shooed both of them towards the bedroom, and opened the door keeping my body behind it. It was Kate.

I opened the door wider, and she looked down at my hard cock. Kate blushed. I said, “You’ve got bad timing Kate, but come in.” Kate did, acting strange. She was holding her note pad I noticed as I called out, “It’s just Kate!”

I sat down on the couch as Casey and Penny came back into the living room smiling at her. They sat down next to me, hands jumping to my cock. I ignored them as I looked up at Kate. She was standing there, nervous about something, her eyes glued to my erection. “I didn’t expect to see you again,” I said as Casey, and then Penny leaned over to suck my cock.

Kate cleared her throat, forced herself to look me in the eyes and said, “I, I want to talk to you.”

“What about?” I her curiously.

Kate looked down at her note pad, and then held it out to me, her arm trembling. Concerned I said, “Girls, stop please.” They sighed and leaned back, eyeing Kate and crossing their arms. I reached out and took the note pad from her, there was something written on it, something about slaves. “What is this?” I said looking up at her.

Kate gulped, blushed and said, “Please read it?”

I sighed and sat back to read it. It was a list of commands. She can’t be serious. “You can’t be serious,” I said tossing it on the floor at her feet.

Kate knelt on the floor at my feet. “Please! I want to be your slave!” she said and started crying.

“What?!” Casey and Penny said loudly, almost at exactly the same time.

I pointed to the note pad, which Kate had picked up, and now held out to me like some... slave. “It’s a list of commands. She wants me to turn her into some twisted version of herself.”

Kate sobbed at this, and clutched the note pad to her chest. She reached out, and touched my feet, begging me. It made me feel sick. “What are the commands?” Casey asked me.

I tried to ignore Kate as I stood and said, “Read them yourself.” I grabbed my pants from the floor, shrugging them on as Casey took the note pad from Kate. “I’m going to grab a smoke.”

I stepped outside on the balcony, hurriedly lighting a cigarette and inhaling. I can’t believe this! What kind of sick person would want to be a slave? She obviously had mental issues, surprising in a psychiatrist, but not impossible. I would have to erase her memory of me. Damn. I’d have to find Kate’s receptionist and erase her memory of me as well. Fuck! This is all my fault, if I hadn’t been so weak I wouldn’t be in this mess!

I smoked several cigarettes, cursing myself over and over for my stupidity, and weakness. I had hoped that when I went back inside, that Kate would be gone, and I’d never hear from her again. I saw, when I stepped back inside, that I’d not been so lucky. The three of them were all nude, Kate had removed her clothing as well for some reason. They sat on the couch looking up at me as I entered. “What is going on? Why is she naked?”

They traded looks, it seemed they’d come to some sort of agreement. My heart lurched in my chest as Casey said, “We all want to be your slaves, John. We want you to read the commands to us all.”

I fell to my knees in shock, clutching my chest. Alarmed they jumped up and ran over to me. I pushed them away screaming, “ARE YOU ALL FUCKING MAD!?” They fell to the ground around me, sobbing, and begging.

I stood furious. I pointed at Kate. “This is your fault! Why?! Why have you done this?!”

She looked up at me tears streaming and said, “I’ve always had submissive fantasies my entire life. My husband didn’t understand me and left me. When you found me, I knew only you could be my Master. Please!” She reached out and touched my foot, I jerked back, feeling like I might be infected by her madness.

“Are you insane? This is crazy! If I read those commands, you’ll all be nothing more than mindless slaves devoted to my pleasure,” I said my tone pleading them to see reason.

Kate looked slightly offended by an accusation of insanity. “I’m not insane John. I know what I want. I want to be your slave,” she said calmly, even as tears still flowed down her cheeks.

Confused, feeling sick to my stomach, I looked at them all laying at my feet. “I could change your mind, make you not want this,” I said knowing it was wrong as I said it.

“Would that be any more right than doing as we ask?” Kate said calmly.

“I, I...” I fled to the bedroom, slamming the door, and falling to my knees crying. This couldn’t be happening. This is your fault, echoed in my head over and over again.

Finally I was resolved, I would destroy the device. It was too powerful, obviously it had corrupted their minds somehow. I went into the closet, and took it out of the box, cursing the day it had come to me. I laid it on the floor, and raised the box overhead, planning to smash it to bits. Then, I realized something. I should use it to free them before I smashed it. Surely they’d see reason once every command was removed.

Smiling at this brilliant idea, I opened the bedroom door. They were all outside it, on the floor, facing me. They begged me again to turn them into slaves. When they saw I had the device they smiled. I activated it. They kneeled there, staring at me, smiles frozen on their faces.

I turned and emptied my stomach onto the carpet, heaving. I cried for a bit, then when I felt stronger I said, “Listen to me, all of you. I remove all commands. No commands bind you. Your memory will stay the same. You still remember everything of the last week. Every command that I’ve given you, every command ever given to you, is wiped away. It no longer exists. Do any commands still bind you, speak up!”

“No,” they said eerily at the same time.

Feeling better, I stood up again, then faced them. I closed my eyes. I hope this works. I triggered the release wave. When I opened them, they were still there, kneeling. They looked amongst themselves, then back at me. I cleared my throat and said, “I have released you from all commands.”

“NOOO!” They screamed and threw themselves at my feet. I backed away, dropping the device. I slipped in my vomit, and fell on my ass. I backed away until my back hit the wall, they crawled after me and grabbed my feet, sobbing. They crawled through my vomit. I DON’T UNDERSTAND!

I whispered softly to myself, “I freed you. You can go. Leave me alone. You don’t have to be my slaves anymore.”

Casey looked up at me and said, “I still want to be your slave.”

Penny said, “Please make me your slave John!” sobbing.

Kate looked up at me and smiled through her tears. “I am your slave,” she said and lowered her head.

I pulled my feet free of them and stood. I yelled, “I command you to not want to be my slaves!” They grabbed my legs, begging me. “I command you to stop!” Nothing. “LEAVE ME ALONE!” I screamed. They just cried and sobbed harder, clutching at my legs.

I fought them off and ran out of the apartment. I ran and ran, until my bare feet were bloody.

* * *

When I finally stopped, I found myself at a bridge. It was raining again. I tilted my head back, and held out my arms, wishing the rain would wash everything away. I knew there was a way out, a way for them to be free of me forever. I stood at the edge of the bridge and climbed up on the railing.

It wasn’t that far to the water, maybe fifty feet, but the water was running quickly. I knew that if I jumped in, I would drown. I stood there, ready to do it. I don’t know how long I stood there. No one came to try and stop me. Eventually, I got down. I sat there on the bridge, crying, and shivering in the cold rain.

Slowly I walked home. By the time I got there, I was limping, and my feet were a bloody mess. The rain had stopped, and light was starting to come over the horizon, but I was still wet and shivering. I stood in front of my door, making the first truly sincere prayer that I can remember in a long time. Please God, let them be gone. I can’t be the man they want me to be.

When I couldn’t stand the cold any longer, I reached out, and opened the door. Three pairs of eyes looked up from the couch. I fell to my knees. Damn you God. I closed my eyes. I heard them scream at my condition, and surround me, clutching at me.

I ignored them. I slowly stood, pushed my way free of them, and limped to the bedroom. When I reached the bed, I fell into it, and was instantly asleep.