The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twenty Days of the Device

by Corvus Kahn

DAY SIX

My eyes blinked open, the room was dark, it was night I supposed. I felt bad, groggy, like I’d slept for a long time. My head was pounding fiercely. I heard movement as someone left the room, then voices in the living room. I turned my head slightly, dizzy, to the door.

Casey and Penny entered, looking determined. “John, we need to speak with you. Please get dressed and join us,” Casey said evenly, then turned and left. Penny glanced back at me nervously as she followed.

I sighed, figuring they’d finally decided to leave me. Then clutching my head, I stumbled out of bed, and slowly got dressed. Without thinking, I clipped the device to my jeans, and made my way to the living room. I was already planning what I would say to them before they left, when I looked up and stared in surprise.

There was a pretty redhead bound to a chair and gagged in the middle of the living room. Her eyes locked onto me, and she screamed into the gag. Shocked, I turned and searched for Casey and Penny. They were leaning against the far wall, watching me nervously and holding hands. “What’s going on?” I said, confused.

In a determined voice Casey said, “She is here to help you John. Her name is Kate,” Casey spoke in short, slow sentences, as if I were a child. “She is a psychiatrist.”

“What?!” I yelled, outraged.

“We kidnapped her and brought her here to help you!” Penny added, crying silently.

I looked from them to the redhead in shock, not believing it was possible. “Why would you do this?!” I said in disbelief.

Casey, trying to remain calm, even though I saw tears on her face answered, “We thought about simply asking you to go see someone, but knew there was no way we could make you go.”

I sat down on the couch, suddenly tired of arguing. Suddenly tired of making any choices at all.

Casey came over, and knelt in front of me, Penny right behind her. “Please just use the device on her John. You don’t have to command her or anything. We’ll take care of it. Just tell her to follow our commands,” Casey said whispering and hugging Penny.

“Whatever.” I stood and pulled out the device. Penny and Casey got out of the way. The psychiatrist watched us, fear in her eyes. I activated the device, dropped it on the floor and said, “Command her yourself. I’m going to smoke. Tell me when your done.”

I grabbed my pack of cigarettes and lighter, then stepped outside onto the balcony. I heard talking and tuned it out, not wanting to be involved. I wish it would start raining again, I thought.

It was only a few minutes later when I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Penny. “John, we’re ready for you to release her.”

I sighed and nodded, then let her lead me inside. The redhead, Kate, sat calmly. The rope and gag were gone, and she stared straight ahead at nothing. I bent over and picked up the device, while Casey and Penny moved behind me. I thought for a second about checking to see what they’d commanded her to do, then dismissed it. I don’t care anymore.

I activated the release wave and said, “I’ll be in the bedroom.”

Once there, I went into the closet, put the device in its box, then stuffed it under some old clothes. I didn’t want to see it anymore. I fell onto the bed. A few minutes later Kate walked in, and sat down on the bed next to me. “What do you want?” I said annoyed.

She smiled and gently said, “I want to help you John.”

I sighed. “I don’t think anyone can help me.”

“Well, at least let me try okay? It can’t hurt to try, can it?” she said softly.

“Whatever. I’m past the point of caring. Ask your questions,” I said silently. I’d been through this all before, and knew how it would go already.

“Why don’t you start at the beginning and tell me everything, then I’ll know what questions to ask,” she replied smiling.

So I laid there and told her everything. About my parents, my uncle, the device. Everything. By the time I was done my mouth was dry.

She sat there for a while, after I finished, writing in a little note pad. I noticed then that she was rather attractive. She seemed to be somewhere between 35 and 40, her hair was an uncommon shade of dark red. While she was dressed in a business suit and skirt, I also saw that she had a nice slim figure. Her skin was her most alluring feature. Where I could see it, it was covered in thousands of tiny little imperfections, freckles.

I realized several minutes had gone by with nothing said, “I need something to drink, my throat is dry.”

I made to get up, but she placed a hand on my chest stopping me. “I’ll get it. Stay here please.” She stood, note pad tucked under one arm, and left the room. I heard voices in the other room, and figured she was reporting in. I looked up at the clock. It was almost midnight. I sighed and tried to sleep.