The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twenty Days of the Device

by Corvus Kahn

DAY FIVE

I turned onto the freeway and smiled as Casey made a joke at my expense. Everything was fine for a while. Then a 18-wheeler pulled in front of us, and I noticed the rear doors on it were hanging open, swinging back and forth. Casey said something. I didn’t hear her.

A large box tumbled from the back of the trailer, and slammed into the road in front of us. I swerved the car to avoid it, and the car started spinning. Casey reached over towards the steering wheel, yelling something at me. The tires screeched, as I applied the brakes, and tried to stop our spin.

With a shock we finally, came to a stop. We all gasped for a few seconds in relief.

Then, Penny screamed something from the rear seat. There was a flash of impact, the sound of glass shattering. The car flipped over and came to rest upside down. Casey and Penny were screaming.

I reached up and undid my seat belt, falling free. I pulled myself out of the car and turned back to help Casey. She was trying to open her seat belt. She screamed at me, “Help Penny!" I smelled gasoline as I reached into the back seat and put my arms under Penny’s arms. She screamed in pain as I slowly dragged her from the car.

There was a spark and suddenly the car was in flames. I yelled out Casey’s name as I watched her, still struggling with her seat belt, become engulfed in fire. She screamed, burning alive, trying to beat the flames from her body. The flames spread and reached Penny’s legs. I tried to pull Penny away from it and looked down at her in shock. Somehow she had gotten my pants down and was sucking my cock.

* * *

“NOOOO!” I screamed, waking up. Penny looked up startled from where she had been giving me a blow job. I roughly pushed her away, then fell out of bed sobbing.

“John! What’s wrong!?” Penny yelled.

I ignored her, pulling myself into a ball, crying. I dropped my head to my chest as I heard Casey say, “What happened?”

“I was giving him a blow job, like he said last night. When he woke up, he screamed and pushed me away!” Penny replied, hysteria in her voice.

I heard Casey run over. She dropped down next to me and put her arms around me. “John! What’s wrong? What is it?”

“Don’t touch me!” I screamed through my tears.

Casey jerked back from me as if burned. “John...” she said in pain.

Penny got down off the bed next to Casey and said, “John, please tell me what I did wrong?! I’m sorry!” she cried out in agony, tears flowing.

“I killed you both,” I mumbled, rocking back and forth now. “Just like my parents.”

They traded confused looks between one another. “John... we’re okay. Everything is going to be okay,” Casey said in a soothing tone, her arms held out like she wanted to hug me, but couldn’t. The device.

I stared up at them, tears rolling down my cheeks. “I will. If you stay with me you’ll die, I know it. Everyone around me dies,” I said.

They were both crying now. “Please John! Don’t send me away! I love you! I’d rather die than lose you!” Penny cried out.

Casey nodded at this. “I’m ready to risk death John, I love you too. I won’t leave you, ever.”

I sobbed at this and buried my head again. I could make them leave. Make them forget all about me. The ache in my heart, crushing me already, became even more painful at this. I rolled onto my side, just wanting to die so I wouldn’t feel so much pain anymore.

“Please John. We can’t help you if we can’t touch you,” Casey sobbed. “Let us help you please.”

I lay there for a few minutes, then I mumbled weakly, “Y-you can touch me.”

They both threw themselves at me, hugging me and crying. “Shh, everything is going to be okay,” Casey said, pulling me into an embrace, and rocking me back and forth like a child. Penny just cried and cried, holding us both. Exhausted, I drifted off in their embrace.

* * *

Sometime later I woke, to find myself back in bed. I was alone.

Then I heard raised voices from the living room. “He’s obviously suffering from extreme emotional stress! His parents died a few years ago and he blames himself! Then his uncle dies a few weeks ago! Now he has to deal with the moral ramifications of the device! He needs professional help!” Casey yelled.

Penny replied in the same tone, “We can take care of him! If you call someone they’ll take him away! I know depression Casey! I’ve lived it! If we tell someone about this, they’ll lock him away somewhere, and dose him full of drugs! What do you think will happen then huh?! They’ll find out about the device! Then we’re all dead! Remember what he told us about the man on the train!”

Casey said something, inaudible.

“Then we need to find someone we can trust! We can’t just call anyone!” Penny said loudly.

I felt the tears sliding down my face. Ashamed, I rolled over and buried my head in the pillows, willing oblivion to take me. Surprisingly, it did.