The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twenty Days of the Device

by Corvus Kahn

DAY FOUR

When I came to, we were all naked, and the covers were pulled up over us. Casey was on my right, Penny on my left, both of them clutching at my body as they slept. I felt a hand on my penis, I wasn’t sure whose. Not wanting to move from such a wonderful place, I went back to sleep.

The smell of food cooking woke me the second time. A shaft of daylight revealed Casey, still in the same place, but Penny was missing. I pulled myself free from her and walked gently to the bathroom. As I emptied my bladder, I surveyed the damage from my latest mistake.

There were drops of blood all over the floor. Someone must of cleaned up the mirror fragments, because they were all in the sink. Two bloody towels completed the new decor.

I was ashamed. I’d had some serious emotional problems after my parents had died, ending up in a mental hospital for a while when I tried to kill myself. I thought I was past this, but the death of my uncle, and other recent events seemed to have pushed me over the edge. I sighed.

In the kitchen I found Penny frying eggs. A plate of bacon sat nearby. I grabbed a few pieces, and chewed them, while I watched her cook. She was still naked, except for an apron that did interesting things to her figure. I felt my dick growing as I enjoyed the view.

She turned to dump the eggs on a plate and saw me there, watching her. “Feeling better?” Penny said, noting my erection. I nodded and she smiled. “Go sit down then and I’ll bring you a plate.”

I did so. In a few minutes she placed a plate of fried eggs, bacon, toast, and a glass of orange juice in front of me. Then she knelt down under the table and started sucking my cock. “Ugh,” I said in surprise.

I took a bite of eggs as she slid her mouth and tongue over my hard-on. I was drinking some orange juice when Casey passed in front of me. Smiling down at Penny and sitting across from me with her own plate. The feeling of Penny’s mouth on my cock, while a nude Casey sat grinning at me while she ate her breakfast was too much. I came, shuddering, and dropping my fork on the ground.

Penny gave the head of my cock a kiss and came out, handing my fork to me. “Here you go,” she said smiling. Casey chuckled.

The whole situation was a little unreal, if extremely erotic. I took my fork. I could feel my cock growing hard again. “Uh thanks Penny,” I said lamely. She just patted me on the shoulder, and walked back into the kitchen, humming.

Penny returned shortly, sans apron, and sat down at the table. There I was, nude, cock still wet from a blow job, eating breakfast with two lovely totally naked women. My dick was soon hard, and I had trouble focusing on my food. Both of them were giving me bedroom eyes. I had a feeling that as soon as I finished eating, they were planning to jump my bones. With that in mind I ate faster.

I pushed my cleaned plate back and stood. Two pairs of eyes immediately locked onto my erection. They both slid their plates back as well and got up. I backed up bit, raising my hands and smiling. They shared a glance, grinned and sprung towards me. Laughing, I turned and fled to the bedroom.

Before I got there, Penny jumped on my back, and pulled me down. Casey joined in. They pinned me to the ground there in the doorway to my bedroom. Penny slid her cunt to my face and Casey positioned hers over my cock, and started slipping me inside.

I groaned, put my arms around Penny’s legs, and started licking, and sucking her juicy vagina. Casey now had me fully impaled in her cunt. I heard her moan in pleasure. She started riding me slowly, her pussy like a vice. Penny groaned above me and came, gushing in my mouth. I pushed her off and she leaned down to kiss me, our tongues dueling while Casey picked up speed. We turned to watch her, mesmerized by Casey’s tight little body. Beads of sweat started to form on her forehead and chest.

I whispered to Penny, “Go suck on her tits.” She obeyed, her mouth playing with Casey’s pert little titties, and sliding a hand down to Casey’s cunt.

“Cum for me Casey,” I said and she shuddered. Penny started frigging her clit as Casey came, staring at her body in wonder, and desire.

After Casey had calmed down, she slipped off my member, and Penny jumped on. Facing me, she started slamming her body into mine, hungry for another orgasm. Casey sat behind her, looking me in the eyes, and fondling Penny’s breasts. The sight was so sweet and I felt myself nearing my limit.

“Cum for me Penny,” I said and Penny gasped. Mouth open in shock, she did. Moaning loudly, her body thrashing, and shaking as it followed my command, she came. The sensation was too much for me. I spurted deep inside her spasming cunt.

Penny collapsed against my chest, panting. Casey leaned over her, then kissed me softly, saying, “I love you.”

I smiled and spoke to them both, “Okay you two, enough foreplay. Get in the bed.” I laughed as they both jumped up and dived for my bed, giggling. I followed slowly, both of them watching me eagerly. I placed myself in the middle of the bed. Then propped my back up on some pillows against the headrest. They positioned themselves on both sides of me, their hands roaming on my body, and their eyes on mine. Grinning I said, “Hmm, now what shall I have you two do next?”

They giggled again. I smiled at them, immensely proud of my charm and wit. “I’ve always wondered what it would be like to get a blow job from two girls at once,” I mused aloud, not framing it as a command.

Smiling, they slid down to my cock. Soon I had two tongues running over my member, rapidly bringing it back to full attention. Once I was fully erect, they put their lips on either side of my cock, and started sliding up and down together. Their tongues flipped out on the underside of my dick, adding to the sensations. Then Casey started licking and sucking my balls, while Penny focused on stuffing as much of my cock in her mouth as possible. After a few minutes of this, they switched positions.

I felt myself nearing yet another orgasm and said, “I’m going to cum!" Casey popped my dick out of her mouth. Then Penny joined her as they started running their tongues swiftly over its head. I couldn’t last under their double assault long and came.

Several geysers of semen spurted from my cock, coating their pretty faces as I jerked and spasmed over and over. My body kept jerking in pleasure as their tongues started again. Eventually, I settled down, and watched them as they started cleaning the cum from my sweating body.

When my body was clean, they looked at each other, and started licking my cum from each others face. My cock gave a feeble twitch at this, interested but exhausted. Once my cum was gone, they continued to kiss, their tongues dueling. Then they stopped for a minute and looked at me, almost as if they were asking permission.

I nodded, grinning, and they returned to kissing each other over my exhausted body. At one point, Casey reached out and started massaging Penny’s breasts. Penny moaned at this and returned the favor.

I pulled my legs under me, to give them more room as they laid down on their sides kissing and fondling each other. Casey slipped her mouth from Penny’s, then started sucking Penny’s tits, sliding a hand down to her cunt and rubbing it. I watched in fascination as the scene quickly degenerated from there, into a full on lesbian encounter.

They soon had fingers in each others pussies, moaning, kissing, grinding, and panting. I slid up behind Casey, putting my arms around her, and my hands on her tits as I got a close up of them. From the shininess of their pumping fingers, I could see they were both soaking wet.

“Girls. I’m going to count to three. When I reach it, I want you to cum together. Okay?” I said to them both. They nodded and moaned in anticipation, pumping their fingers in each others cunts faster and faster.

“One,” I said, squeezing Casey’s tits, then pinching her nipples with my thumb and forefinger. Reaching out, I caught Penny’s tits, and pulled on her nipples slightly as well.

“Two.” They both let out a loud moan, knowing the next word I said would give them bliss.

I placed my hands on Casey’s thighs, spreading them wider, then whispered to them both, “Three.”

Their bodies jerked and jumped in pleasure as they let out dual screams of pure joy. I felt Casey’s body through mine shuddering and spasming. I kissed the side of her face. I watched them as they slowly came down, panting at their exertions, and smiling in contentment. “Did you two like that?” They nodded their pretty little heads. I laughed and hugged Casey to me. “That’s the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.”

Penny grinned, blushed slightly, and asked, “How are you able to make us cum like that John? It’s so amazing.”

Casey turned her head and added, “Yes how are you doing this? Not that I’m complaining mind you. I’ve never had so many orgasms in such a short period.”

I smiled and slid off the bed. “I’ll show you.”

I went over to the dresser and pulled the device out of its holster. I’d noticed it there earlier, still clipped to my pants which were neatly folded. I turned to face them, holding it in my left hand. “This is the device. With it, I can command anyone to do anything I desire.”

I watched their faces, they looked at me like I was crazy. “No really John, how are you doing it?” Casey said.

Chuckling at this I said, “You want proof do you? Okay. I’m going to give you both a command. I want you to try as hard as you can to resist it. You won’t be able to.” I smiled at this last. “Stand up on the bed, both of you,” I said, my tone serious. They jumped to obey even as they both gasped in surprise.

“Not possible,” Casey said.

“Oh my god,” Penny said.

“Now. I want you two to start jumping up and down. Lets see those titties bounce,” I said, smiling at their surprise. They immediately obeyed, and I realized I was growing hard again. “Do you believe me now girls?”

“We believe you! We believe you!” Penny said. Followed closely by Casey.

“Okay then. I release you. You can stop.” They both collapsed like puppets with their strings cut.

“Oh my god,” Casey said, “this is so... exciting!”

“I’m so horny just thinking about it!” Penny agreed.

“Use the device on us John, command us!” Casey begged, jumping off the bed, and clutching at me. Penny nodded rapidly in agreement.

I laughed, pleased at their programmed reactions. “Maybe later girls. I really don’t need to device to command you two anymore. I already commanded you, with it, to obey all my orders.”

I went on to describe how the device had come to me. About the man on the train and every use of it since then. It was like I could feel a valve releasing pressure from my chest. Once I confessed in my use of the device, I had to tell them about every time that I’d used it on them. Instead of feeling outraged and angry like they should have, they got more and more excited as I told them how I’d controlled them. I knew it wasn’t a true confession, but it still felt good to tell someone.

There were surprises for both of them. Penny started masturbating in front of me, when I told her of when I’d first met her at the store, and what I’d done to her. Casey dropped to her knees, and started sucking my cock, when I told her how her obsession with blow jobs the other night had been my fault.

When I explained about how I’d made her love me, Casey moaned around my dick. Penny was ashamed when I told her I knew of her addiction to meth and had removed it. Finally, I explained about how I’d commanded them to share me and like each other. At last, I added in the bit about how they would obey my commands even without using the device, and how they’d react to news of the device. They seemed shocked at this last, staring at me.

I was afraid I might have told them too much, but then Casey grinned up at me, her hand still on my cock. “I know you’re telling me that you commanded me how to feel about you, but I can’t tell a difference. I don’t care anyway. I love you John,” she said and put my cock back into her mouth.

Penny moaned at this, fingers buried in her cunt and said, “I love you too John.”

I smiled at them both and felt a tear of joy slide down my cheek. I put the device back on the dresser and pulled Casey to her feet. I asked her, “Have you ever eaten a pussy before Casey?” She shook her head. “Well, now’s your chance. I want you to eat Penny’s pussy,” I said, turning her towards Penny, who moaned at this.

Penny spread her legs further, and Casey leaned over her cunt, obeying my commands. I stood there behind Casey, running my hands over her beautifully tight ass and soaking wet cunt. Then I slid my cock into her from behind. Grabbing her hips, I started slowly pumping her hot sexy grasping cunt as I watched Casey eat her first pussy. After ten or so minutes of this, I suddenly slammed myself into her deeply and said, “Cum Casey!”

Penny and I held Casey as she yelled out and jerked in pleasure. “Okay girls, time to switch up. Casey over there. Penny, I want you to eat Casey out now.” They moved quickly to obey. I got up on the bed and slipped my cock into Penny’s arched rear. The power I felt, at making these two hot girls eat each other out, was so intoxicating. Soon I felt myself ready to cum and said, “Cum Penny!” As I pulled out over her and dumped my load on her pretty little tramp stamp.

I slapped Penny’s butt playfully and said, “Okay girls. Shower time. Quickly now.”

They ran off. Casey stopped at the door and asked me, “Are you coming John?”

“No time for play Casey. I’ll explain when you’re done. Now get,” I said pointing to the bathroom.

I got dressed while the girls took a shower. It took me a little longer than usual because of my bandaged hand, but when I was finished the shower was still running. I went to the bathroom door. I heard a little giggling.

I knocked. “Okay girls. I mean it. No playing now. I want you both dressed and ready as soon as possible.” The giggling cut off abruptly. Within a few minutes two naked and wet women exited, heading to the bedroom for their clothes. They smiled at me, trying to tempt me into changing my mind. I shook my head at them and they sighed.

While they were getting dressed, I explained what I had been planning since yesterday. “Today is Saturday. Do you have any weekend classes, or other things you need to attend to Casey?”

“I don’t have any classes again until Tuesday,” she said while stepping into her panties.

I nodded. “Then you’ll come with Penny and me today.” I turned to look at Penny. “Penny, where do you live?”

“I live in a duplex, not far from here,” she replied, pulling her bra into place and fastening it.

“Today we’re going to your house to pick up anything you might need. Once we leave there you’re never going back. Understand?” I said, my voice firm.

Penny nodded frowning, “What about Thomas?” she said, referring to her ex-boyfriend who’d gotten her addicted to meth.

I patted the device, which I had moved to the left side of my body now that my right hand was hurt. “I’ll take care of him.” They were dressed now so I said, dropping my serious tone. “After we do this, maybe I’ll treat you two to a shopping spree at the mall.”

They grinned at this, and started jumping up and down like teenagers. What the hell, I’ve got plenty of money. These two women are worth it. As I led them from the apartment, they were already in a deep conversation on what they were going to buy at the mall later. Because of my hand, I decided to let Penny drive us to her place.

* * *

They were all excited as we pulled out of the apartments, but the closer we got to her previous residence, Penny became more and more quiet. When we pulled up in front of a dark brown duplex, I noticed she was gripping the steering wheel so hard her knuckles were white. I leaned over to her. “Don’t worry Penny. I won’t let anything happen to you. When you leave this place today, you will never ever have to come here again.”

She sighed and the three of us got out of the car. I unsnapped my holster and kept my left hand resting on the device. Penny led us up to the front door, I was right behind her, Casey behind me. Penny almost knocked, then pulled a pair of keys out of her pocket and silently unlocked the door.

It was dark inside, and I suddenly smelled something awful, like food left out to rot. There was the sound of a television on somewhere inside. I put my hand on Penny’s shoulder, then gently pushed her forward, following the sound. The interior of the duplex was filthy. The floor was dirty, there were pizza boxes stacked in several places. A general sense of uncleanliness hung in the air.

We reached the living room. It seemed to be the epicenter of the filth. A man sat on a couch, his hair long, greasy, and dirty. As soon as we entered he stood and shouted, “Where the hell have you been bitch?! Where’s the shit?! You were supposed to pick it up!” Penny froze under this verbal assault.

I gently stepped in front of her, pulling out the device. “Who the fuck are you?” he said starting towards us. “Y—”

I activated the device right in his face, cutting off his tirade. I turned to look at Penny. Silent tears made their way down her face and Casey had her arms around her. Both of them, their eyes wide, were staring at me. What? Then I realized that this was the first time they’d ever seen me use the device and not been affected by it.

“Penny, gather anything you need or want. Remember, you’re never coming back here again. If you leave something behind, it’s gone forever. Casey, help her please.” They both nodded and headed down a hallway to what I presumed was a bedroom.

I turned to the man, or what had once been a man. “Is your name Thomas?” He whispered. “Speak up man. Is your name Thomas?”

“Yes,” he said.

“How do you know Penny?”

“Penny’s my girl,” he replied tonelessly.

“Wrong. You don’t know anyone named Penny. You’ve never heard of anyone named Penny,” I said, my voice starting to rise.

He repeated this and then I said, “You don’t need meth or any other addictive substance. You want to rethink your life and make a new start.”

I ignored his reply, looking around at the filth he’d had a beautiful girl like Penny living in. “You want to help others like yourself overcome addiction. You will never offer any addictive substance to anyone ever again. You will never harm a single person again. If you do, I will come find you and fucking lobotomize you.”

I stood there staring at him, trying to control my temper as he repeated this. “Go sit back down on the couch.” He did. Then sat there staring into nothing.

It wasn’t long before Penny and Casey returned carrying several bags. “Is that everything?” I asked. Penny nodded and glanced at Thomas, then back at me. “Put them in the car and wait outside.” They did as I asked, Penny looking back one more time at Thomas before she left.

Once they’d passed out of sight I turned back to Thomas. “When I release you, you will fall asleep. When you wake up you will not remember any of us. We were never here.” I waited patiently until he’d finished repeating this and activated the release wave. He slumped and started snoring deeply. I left silently, closing the front door behind me.

Penny and Casey stood by my car outside. “Drive us to the mall Casey,” I said as I hugged Penny. I got into the back seat, pulling her with me. She laid her head in my lap and I stroked her hair, whispering encouraging words while her tears slowly fell.

* * *

When we arrived at the mall, Penny was already feeling better and discussing what store they should visit first with Casey. We got out of the car. I followed behind as they linked hands, and strolled to the mall entrance. It was heartwarming the way they’d become such fast friends. It was because I’d used the device on them of course. I trailed them, smiling crookedly.

The first store we stopped at was a shoe store. I stood near the front, while they tried on different shoes, boots and heels. Eventually, I got bored and let them enjoy themselves, while I watched the Saturday mall traffic pass by outside the store. They called me over when they were ready to checkout. I handed my card to the girl behind the counter and didn’t bother to check the total.

We went to the next store, which was a general female clothing store I think. I stood and waited while they tried out various items. They came bearing their choices. I paid and we went on to the next store.

At one point, Casey asked me if there was a limit to how much they could spend today. I happily replied there wasn’t. They were free to buy whatever they wanted. So long as it would fit in the car, I joked. They laughed and hugged me, then sped off to another store, leaving me to carry our previous purchases.

Realizing I’d soon be inundated with more baggage, I stopped and rented a shopping cart from one of those automated places. We continued our shopping spree, until I decided to call a break and eat something. We visited the food court and ate, fortifying ourselves for the rest of the mall.

After we ate, I told them to watch the bags and I’d be right back. I returned shortly and they asked where I’d been. I said it was a surprise for later. They grinned and tried to dig up any information. I pointed out the time and suggested we get a move on if they wanted to visit more stores.

The last store we visited was, of course, Victoria’s Secret. They turned to me, blushing and made me wait outside while they went in with my card to make their purchases. I grinned, knowing they wanted to surprise me and waited patiently.

It was dark out by the time we left. There was barely enough room in the car for all the purchases, plus the luggage from earlier in the day, but we made it home safely. I wondered idly as we slowly hauled everything up to my apartment, how much money I’d spent today. I wasn’t worried. The last time I’d checked my bank account, it had been sitting at somewhere north of three million.

Before today, the last big ticket item I’d bought had been my car, other than a few electronics in my apartment. I didn’t really spend that much on a day to day basis. My family hadn’t been rich of course, so I’d never lived that lifestyle. My current bank account was due mostly to my parents both having hefty life insurance policies.

I pushed aside the dark thoughts that brought up and just smiled, enjoying the delight in Casey and Penny’s faces as they hauled in our loot and started unpacking everything. They showed me a lot of what they’d bought, but put aside several bags. For later, they grinned giggling mischievously. We were all exhausted from our day, so we decided to order pizza and watch a movie. They’d bought several of those as well apparently. From where I couldn’t remember.

We all sat down on the couch and of course it was a romantic comedy. I wonder if I could use the device to make them want to watch action movies, I mused jokingly to myself. By the end of the movie, they were both crying at the happy ending, and I had to admit to a slight watery feeling in my eyes.

I was about to get up and clean away the remains of our pizza dinner, when they stopped me and pushed me back down. “You don’t move. It’s time for our surprise,” Penny said.

They both grinned at this and quickly cleaned up our dinner. Then they both retreated to the bedroom, carrying several bags and giggling. I smiled and pulled two small black jewelry boxes from my pockets. When I heard the bedroom door open, I quickly stuffed them into a fold in the couch.

“Close your eyes John,” I heard Casey say, her voice husky. I did and I felt the air move against my skin as they positioned themselves in front of me. “Surprise.”

I opened my eyes to see two goddesses standing before me. Casey was in black, Penny in white. Both of their outfits were see-through. Casey was in a small lace bra that did amazing things for her breasts, her panties were lace as well pulled tight and showing off her pretty pussy. Penny wore a one piece that pushed up her larger tits prettily and did amazing things for her figure. I could easily make out their hard nipples through the lingerie.

“Stay right there,” I told them as I pulled out the jewelry boxes. Their eyes locked onto them and their faces when from sultry smiles to grins. I opened the first box facing Casey. She held out her hands and took it. Tears started falling from her face. I did the same in front of Penny and she too started silently crying in joy.

I stepped behind Casey first and helped her put hers on, kissing the back of her neck before I did so. I repeated this for Penny. Then I took the boxes from their hands, tossed them aside and sat back down on the couch facing them. Now they were perfect. They each now wore an identical diamond necklace around their pretty throats.

I smiled at them and held out my arms. The fell into them hugging and kissing me. Saying thank you. Soon my pants were around my ankles and they were sucking and licking my dick. I slid my hands down their backs, undoing Casey’s bra easily, but having a harder time with Penny’s outfit.

Penny saw my difficulty, so she stood in front of us and started performing a strip tease while Casey’s mouth bounced up and down on my cock. I watched in awe as she grinded her hips to an imaginary beat and slowly pulled off her slip. Once Penny was nude, they switched places. Casey began to dance for me as she slowly slid her panties down, while Penny took my cock in her mouth.

Then they focused on getting all my clothes off. Penny was quickly on my lap, slowly slipping my cock into her warm cunt. Casey knelt between my legs, and I felt her tongue start licking and sucking on my balls. Penny started riding me, moaning in pleasure. I reached up with my hands and started pinching her nipples.

After a few minutes of a fast pace, Penny and Casey switched places so the former could rest up pleasing my balls. Casey leaned over and kissed me thoroughly before taking my cock in her dripping pussy. She took her time, but soon had her petite little frame bouncing up and down on my cock, moaning.

When I felt my climax near, I pushed her off and stood. They put their faces side by side, sticking their tongues out. I came all over their pretty little faces. They kissed passionately and began cleaning each others faces of my cum, making sure that none of it went to waste. When they turned back to my cock, I stopped them and led them into the bedroom.

I had them sit on the edge of my bed, side by side, then told them to wait. I went to the bathroom, and returned with my razor, shaving cream, and a wet towel. They seemed to know what I wanted, and as I knelt in front of Casey, Penny leaned over and helped hold her legs open. I covered her pubic hair with shaving cream and proceeded to very carefully shave her sex.

When I was finished, I wiped away the excess shaving cream, and ran my hand over the area. Except for a small patch of black hair right above her clit, she was now bare. I repeated this same look for Penny, taking a little longer because of her thicker pubic hair. When I was done, my two little cunts were freshly shaved and ready for my cock.

I slid myself into Casey first, while I reached over and started fingering Penny’s cunt. I fucked Casey for several minutes, then told them both to cum for me. They yelled out in pleasure as their bodies spasmed. I switched places, fucking Penny and fingering Casey. I kept this up for about the same amount of time, then had them cum again.

I decided to take a break then, so I had them give me another dual blow job. This time, I came in Penny’s mouth, and had them snowball my cum back and forth. After my cum was gone, I told them to sixty-nine each other until I recovered. Commanding them to cum several times, I watched them suck and lick each others pussies.

About half an hour passes this way. Then I decided I wanted to try something I’d never experienced before, but had seen in a few dirty movies, anal sex. “Have either of you ever tried anal?” I asked curiously.

“I have. I didn’t like it at the time,” Penny said after removing her mouth from Casey’s pussy.

“You will enjoy it this time. Roll over.” They did as I ordered, until Penny was on top. I pulled Casey’s head back from her pussy and slid in myself. “Cum Penny.” She moaned and shuddered, her pussy juices gushing over my member, providing ample lubrication. Casey started sucking on my balls. I spread Penny’s ass cheeks and spit on her little asshole. Then I gently slid a finger into her ass. Damn it’s tight!

Penny moaned, then lowered her head to Casey’s cunt. I finger fucked her ass with my fingers, while I fucked her pussy with my dick. Casey kept her tongue moving over it all.

When I felt ready, I took my cock, and placed the head at the entrance to her ass. I slowly pushed forward, my hands on her hips holding her in place. Penny groaned, in pleasure or pain I didn’t know. Oh my god, it’s so hot and tight. Slowly working back and forth, I fought to get my full length up her ass. Eventually, my pubic hair came to rest against her butt cheeks. “Cum Penny.”

Her ass clenched on my cock like a vice as she came. The pressure was immense and so was the heat. I slowly backed out and in again, picking up speed slightly each time. Casey was alternating her mouth between my balls and Penny’s cunt, adding to both our pleasure. I fucked Penny’s ass for a good five minutes or so, then had her cum once again. “How was that Penny? Do you enjoy anal now?”

“Oh yes John. It was great!” she said with enthusiasm.

“Okay Casey. Your turn to try it. Roll over.” I scooted to the other side of their bodies and repeated the process with Casey. “Don’t worry. You will enjoy it,” I said before I slowly slid my cock into her ass. Just like with Penny, I gave her a few orgasms in the hope it wouldn’t be as painful. Casey’s asshole seemed to be about twice as tight as Penny’s. It took a lot of effort until I was finally buried to the hilt. Casey let loose a deep groan and I told her to cum again. Then I started to slowly fuck her ass.

Soon my balls, being sucked on by Penny all this time, were warning me that I was close. I slammed my dick as deep as I could in Casey’s ass and came. I felt Casey cum at this before I could command her to, shuddering and jerking, her ass clenching on my member. I pulled out my cock, which made a funny plopping sound as it exited Casey’s butt. “How was it Casey?” I said laying down and catching my breath.

“Oh my god. I’ve never felt anything so deep before. It was like you were going to split me in two!” Casey said, in disbelief, shuddering.

“I can’t tell if you’re saying you liked it or you didn’t,” I joked, smiling at her.

She laughed. “Oh John, I loved it. Thank you! I love you.” Casey reached over and kissed me. I tasted Penny’s cunt juice on her mouth.

“Well if you girls now like anal, we’re going to have to buy some lube tomorrow. I think it will make it a lot easier when I fuck your asses.” I said, thinking of tomorrow. They both agreed with this. We turned out the lights and the girls laid down beside me, one on each side.

Before I fell asleep, I said out loud, “I think I’d like to be woken up with a blow job.” I yawned and fell asleep.