The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twenty Days of the Device

by Corvus Kahn

DAY THREE

I woke several times during the night, to find Casey with her lips around my cock. She would suck and lick. I would cum and fall back to sleep. Then a few hours later, I would wake up to the same thing. It was like a porno movie stuck on repeat. I pulled her off a couple of times and rolled over. Only to find her on my other side when I woke again, my cock stuck in her mouth.

When I woke the last time, it was daylight, and I had a feeling that she hadn’t slept at all. She’d been up all night, pleasing my dick with her mouth. The thought Casey spending her entire night obsessed with sucking me, made me cum once again.

I felt slightly dizzy after I shot my load and I wondered how much semen my body had produced in the last 24 hours. Casey greedily swallowed it all and I realized she was becoming quite the little cock sucker. Even though she couldn’t get me very deep into her small mouth, she made up for it in pure enthusiasm.

I looked up into her face as she kept licking and sucking. Casey’s eyes were closed as if she were asleep and I could see bags beneath them. Her hair was wild, sweat had dried it, so it stuck out in all directions. Cock vampire no longer, now she was a mad genius, planning to take over my cock and then the world. Her tongue must be half dead by now, I mused.

The urge to empty my bladder finally forced me to interrupt her. I slipped from her mouth, she gave grunt of disappointment. Casey blearily opened her eyes, searching for my cock. “I’ll be right back, don’t worry,” I said calmly as I headed to the bathroom.

I had a feeling that Casey would keep sucking me, if she could, until she passed out. My endless command repeating in her mind. You want to give me a blow job. Driving her to stay awake, because she thought she wanted to blow me. My penis was complaining a bit as I urinated, overworked from a full night of oral attention.

I sneaked back into the bedroom and slipped into the closet, taking the device out of its box. I’d put it back in there yesterday afternoon, before taking my shower. It was growing warm yet again. I wondered if it had to be used regularly to avoid overheating. Shrugging, I turned back to Casey.

She was sound asleep. As soon as my cock had been out of reach, she must have fallen unconscious. I pointed the device at her and activated it. The device becoming cool yet again in my hand. Casey stopped breathing for a second, then continued, even deeper. “Casey can you hear me?” I said. She mumbled something into the bed. I wonder why they’re always mumbling? “Speak louder Casey. I can’t hear you. Can you hear me?”

“I can hear you,” she said, very voice still slightly muffled because here face was against the bed.

“Lay on your back please Casey.” She rolled over. I sat down on the bed next to her, running my left hand up and down her beautifully sculpted body. She must work out a lot to keep her physique so trimmed. “Casey, what do you want?”

“I want to give John a blow job,” she said, her voice empty of emotion.

“Casey, you no longer want to give me a blow job. Not unless I ask for one,” I said softly, sliding my finger down to her pussy and slipping in a finger. She was, surprisingly, still wet.

“I no longer want to give John a blow job. Not unless John asks for one,” she repeated.

I thought about stopping there and leaving her like that, but I was curious about her. “Casey, what do you want?”

“I want to have fun.”

“What kind of fun do you want to have Casey?”

“Sex fun,” she said.

I snorted and began to molest her clit with my thumb. “Who do you want to have sex fun with Casey?”

“John.” Well, looks like I’ve made an impression on her.

“Casey, you will have sex fun with me. What do you want besides sex fun?”

“I want to cum.” I laughed outright. This girl was obsessed with sex before she met me!

“Casey, you will cum any time I tell you to. Is there anything else you want Casey?” I asked her.

“Love,” she said and I thought I heard a catch in her voice. It must have been my imagination. My heart lurched in my chest and started to beat quickly.

“Do you love me Casey?” I said, almost not breathing.

”I don‘t know,” she said blankly.

“Do you want to love me Casey?” I asked hopefully.

“Yes.” I felt my eyes tear up a bit at this.

“Casey, you love me,” I said, my voice catching.

“I love John.” I smiled.

“Is there anything else you want Casey?” Some new shoes, good grades, and jewelry. Finally, I stopped asking her, seeing as none of these could be fulfilled by the device. “When I release you, you will fall into a deep peaceful sleep, Casey. When you wake up you will feel rested and content.”

She repeated my commands back at me as I stood up from the bed. When I activated the release wave, she smiled once before falling asleep. I replaced the device back in its case, hid it under some old clothing in my closet, then snuggled in beside her. Sure that I’d done the right thing, I fell asleep.

* * *

I woke up a few hours later and she was still asleep beside me, my arms around her. Was I falling for this girl? I wondered. Possibly. I carefully got out of bed, trying not to wake her. I got dressed and went into the kitchen to see about making some food. It was empty except for a lonely looking milk carton that was expired and a few beers.

Guess I might have go shopping today. This reminded me of Penny, the girl I’d met there yesterday. My cock started to grow thinking about her. Down boy, we need food, not pussy.

I rummaged around the kitchen, until I came across a box of instant pancakes. Since that was pretty much the only thing I had the ingredients for, namely water, I began making them. I was soon in a pancake flipping frenzy. I’d forgotten how long it’d been since I had made these, I was pretty good at them. I made mine first and ate them while cooking hers. Then I grabbed the syrup and headed into the bedroom with her plate. Every woman deserves breakfast in bed sometime.

I walked softly, sat her plate down gently. I leaned over her and whispered into her ear, “Time to wake up Casey.”

Her eyes fluttered for a moment, then she focused on my face and said, “I love you.” I don’t know if there is anything sweeter to hear in the world, than that to hear those three words from a beautiful woman’s mouth. If there is, I’ve never heard it.

I said the only thing I could of course, “I love you too sweetie and I made you breakfast.”

Casey smiled at my answer and it lit up the whole room. Then she looked down at the plate near her feet. “Mm, pancakes!” She sat up and scooted back as I put a pillow behind her, so she could lean back comfortably. I took another pillow and laid across her shapely thighs. I handed her the plate and syrup next, then sat and watched. She looked so cute, sitting nude on my bed and eating pancakes.

After a few bites she said, “Aren’t you going to eat any?”

I reached out and started massaging her feet. “I already ate mine while I was making yours.”

She cut out a large bite, dipped it in syrup. “This is too much for me, you’ll have to help. Open wide,” she said, holding it over me.

I opened my mouth and she stuffed it in slowly, getting syrup all over my chin. Casey smiled as I chewed diligently. When I finished, she had another bite ready for me. This time she smeared the syrup all over my cheek, on purpose. “Why you...” I said, and playfully started tickling her toes.

Casey laughed and tried to pull them back. I was not to be deterred so easily. I grabbed one and wrestled it down, so I could torture it properly, tickling and blowing on it. Her laughter was music to my ears. “Stop! Stop!” she begged, laughing. When I refused, she set her plate aside and pounced. Pouring syrup all over my head.

I froze and she cackled at the look on my face. I tackled her and started rubbing my syrup covered face all over her pretty and exposed body. She started to moan as I focused on her breasts. As I reached her pussy, she pulled my sticky head up to her so we could kiss. Then she began licking the remaining syrup off my face.

I started removing my clothing as fast a possible. Once I was undressed, I picked up the syrup. I poured the rest of the bottle onto her body. Casey gasped in pleasure. I slowly let it drip over every inch of her and wherever I did, she rubbed it in. When the bottle was empty, I tossed it over my shoulder and dived in.

I started at her toes. Running my tongue up her legs slowly, I took my time. Casey gasped and began sliding a finger inside her wet cunt with one hand. Her other hand pulled and fondled at her nipples. I reached her pussy, slid one of my fingers inside along hers, and whispered, “Cum for me Casey.”

She exploded, clamping down on my hand with her pussy and spasming. “Uh, uh, uh,” Casey said as she rode her orgasm.

I continued my licking, up around her navel, then to her magnificent tits. “Cum for me,” I said again, my fingers still her boiling cunt.

“Oh my god,” she gasped, then started cumming again. “Uh yess uh fuck fuck!” Casey screamed in joy and I fucked her with my hand, while I devoured her tits with my mouth.

After she had calmed down a bit, I led my stiff cock up into her pussy and started fucking her. Our bodies were both sticky with syrup and sweat as I slammed my fuck meat up into her. She moaned and said, “Make me cum again John.”

Your wish is my command, m’lady. “Cum for me,” I said.

Her body obeyed and I could feel the walls of her love tunnel as they tried to crush my penetrating member. She spasmed again and again. Crying out, “Yes! Yes!”

I picked up my speed and started driving my cock in and out, faster and faster, like a jackhammer. I felt my climax approaching, so I had her cum once more. As she did, I emptied my balls into her sucking cunt.

We lay there for a while, our sticky, sweaty, tired bodies joined. After a few minutes, I pulled my softening penis from her and got up. I took her hand and helped her up as well. “Time for a shower,” I said, as I leaned down to kiss her upturned face. I gave her a playful slap on her butt as she went past towards the bathroom. Then I followed, admiring the way her naked ass cheeks moved when she walked.

Once the shower was hot, we got in. She had went for the soap before I did. Smiling up at me, Casey began to wash my body. It was extremely erotic, but I was exhausted. I took the soap from her and quickly returned the favor.

Running the soap across every inch of her nubile body, I admired her flawless pale skin. When I was done, she grabbed the shampoo, smiled and pointed down. I got on my knees. As she began to wash my hair, I slid a finger into her sex and started rubbing her clit with my thumb.

“Such a dirty boy!" Casey moaned and started roughly working the shampoo into my hair.

I laughed at this and said, “Cum for me Casey.”

Her hands immediately clenched at my hair, holding on as her pussy clenched on my finger and she screamed. Chuckling, I gently removed her hands and stood. I poured shampoo into my hands and began washing her sexy black shoulder-length hair.

Casey looked up at me, her petite form almost making her look like a child against me. “How are you able to make me cum like that?” she asked breathlessly, running her hands over my chest, as I worked my hands in her hair.

I ignored the question and kissed her deeply. I mused about what her reaction would be, as she slipped her tongue into my mouth. It was too risky to tell her about the device, not without first commanding her with it on exactly how to react. Finally, I broke our kiss and we got out of the shower.

We dried each others bodies and returned to the bedroom. I was starting to get dressed, when Casey caught sight of the clock near my bed. “Oh shit, I am so late! I missed my first class! I need to go before I miss the next.” She kissed me again and then threw on her skimpy black dress from last night. In a few moments, she was out the door. “See you later!” she yelled, right before I heard the front door slam closed.

I stood there and chuckled. All of a sudden, I realized I had no idea where she went to classes, what she studied, where her apartment was, or even her last name. We’d been so sexually active, there hadn’t been any time to talk since that first night. Making a mental note to ask her these things, I finished getting dressed.

Once I was dressed, I pulled all the sheets off the bed and remade it. I didn’t want to leave it dirty. I knew that Casey and I would be getting more use out of it later. Then I decided to head out. I still needed groceries.

* * *

I pulled up at the grocery store and cut off the engine. I was a little worried to be returning to the scene of the previous day’s crime. At the same time I was curious as to how my commands to Penny had gone. My hand dropped to the device where it rested in its holster clipped to my jeans.

When I had gotten dressed this morning, I had put it on almost without thinking. It felt like it was a part of me now. It was slightly warm again and I had an uncomfortable feeling that it might be alive, tempting me to use it. Maybe I should give it a name, I joked to myself.

Sighing, I got out of my car and walked into the store, my eyes alert for Penny. I saw her at one of the checkouts, she was facing away from me scanning groceries. I sighed again, glad she was okay, got a shopping cart and proceeded to fill it up. I took my time and got a lot of groceries.

As I was leaving, I decided to go through Penny’s checkout and get a closer look at her. Just to make sure she was really fine. I started unloading my cart while she finished with the elderly woman in front of me. When Penny turned and finally caught sight of me, she froze and her eyes widened. Her hand dropped unconsciously to the front of her cotton pants, and I knew that I shouldn’t have risked letting her see me again.

Penny gave a start, then blushed, and started scanning my groceries. Her eyes came back to mine repeatedly. She remembers something, I thought. I was very worried and feeling very guilty. I averted my eyes and tried to calm my racing heart, focusing on the groceries instead. I paid with a credit card and quickly got out of there.

I was loading groceries into the trunk of my car, when I heard someone behind me. It was Penny. I gulped. She stood there nervously pulling and twisting the hem of her shirt. I stared, sure she was going to accuse me of raping her. Eventually, she decided something and spoke, “I, I don’t usually d-do this, but would you like to go out with m-me?” she said looking down and blushing.

Shocked I said, “Uh no, thanks anyway.” I turned away slightly and put another bag of groceries into my car, keeping one eye on her.

Penny’s face fell and she bit her lip. Then she blurted, “Please! I’ll do anything!” Her face became horrified at what she’d just said and she buried it in her hands, sobbing.

Standing there, I suddenly realized a few other people had stopped and were staring at us. Idiot. I quickly put my arms around her and made calming noises, “Shhh, it’s okay.” Her arms went around me like a vice, and she pulled me towards her like she was drowning. Thankfully our audience moved off at this.

Penny was whimpering, still crying. Saying, “Please, please, please,” over and over again into my chest.

I didn’t see another option so I said, “Yes, sure. I’ll go out with you.”

Her demeanor changed and she smiled up at me, tears still wet on her face. “Oh really! Thank you! Thank you!”

I was a little worried about any further displays of emotion on her part, so I said, “Help me with my groceries.”

Penny jumped into the task, while I kept a lookout to make sure no one was paying us any attention. “Can we go out right now?” she said while she worked, she was grinning ear to ear.

Trying to keep her calm, I spoke gently, “I need to get these groceries home.”

Her face fell a bit at this, then she brightened. “I’ll come home with you and help you! It’s the least I can do for my new boyfriend!”

“Don’t you have to work?” I said pointing back at the store.

Her face fell as she looked and then she shrugged. “You’re more important than some silly job.”

What have I done to her? “Um... okay,” I agreed, hoping that once I got her to my apartment, I could use the device to return her to normal. She literally jumped for joy at the news that she could come with me. We quickly finished unloading the cart and she took it back. I thought about jumping in my car and driving off before she could come back, but was too afraid of how she might react to that.

On the drive back to my apartment, she wouldn’t shut up about how happy she was to meet me. How it must be destiny. How she would show me that she could be the best girlfriend ever.

At this last, she reached over and placed her hand on my leg. I started at this and we nearly had an accident, I don’t think she even noticed. Penny was already rubbing my cock through my jeans, her eyes locked on it. I reached down and removed her hand. “Please, not while I’m driving.” She pouted, but complied.

It was only a few minutes later when we reached my apartment. I got out before she could grope me again, grabbed an armload of groceries, then headed upstairs to my apartment. She followed me, groceries in hand as well. I quickly unlocked the door and ushered her inside, away from any observers. I sat my groceries down on the table and said, “Stay here. I’ll get the rest.” Penny nodded and began to unpack the groceries, humming happily.

I thought furiously as I went down and collected another load of groceries. How should I handle this? Sadly, I had parked too close to my apartment, and thus had no extra time to think up an answer. I stood outside my apartment for a minute, groceries in hand. I couldn’t help flashing back to her nice ass, her tattoo, the way her cunt felt around my cock. I looked down and realized I was hard again. I’m a very bad man.

I opened the door and went in. She was still humming as she put away the groceries. I glanced at the kitchen and saw that she had opened every cabinet until she found where everything went. I sat the groceries I held down, and stood back. She smiled at me, then went back to work.

Seeing that this would keep her occupied for a bit, I decided that I needed a cigarette. I stepped outside onto my balcony, her humming seeming to echo in my head over and over again. I lit up and inhaled, thinking back to all the commands I’d given Penny yesterday.

You are so horny now. That explained a little. Then I remembered the rest and coughed out smoke. You are now my slut. I let out another cough and tossed my cigarette aside. Now I understood what had happened. Even though I’d commanded her to believe she’d gone up to that office to take a nap, it hadn’t erased my previous commands. She’d gone through the last 24 hours so horny, knowing she was a slut. As soon as she saw me, Penny had become my slut.

Now that I knew the problem I could fix it, I hoped. I turned to go back inside and bumped into her coming out. “Sorry,” I mumbled.

She smiled up at me and said, “You want to go out now?”

I slid the balcony door closed and said, “Look, I forgot to mention. I already have a girlfriend.”

Penny was crestfallen. “No...” she said as I backed away from her, my hand dropping to the device. She turned and threw herself at me, hugging me. “Please, you don’t need her. I’ll be yours. I’ll be y-your sl-slut.” She fell to her knees and started undoing my pants. “I’ll show you. I can be a good slut.” My dick, already hard from thinking about what I’d done to her, was out in a heartbeat. “See, you know I’m your slut,” she said and practically inhaled my cock.

I dropped my hand from the device and put it on her pretty dirty blonde head, enjoying her efforts. Penny was a much better cocksucker when not enthralled by the device. I could feel the head of my penis popping into the back of her throat on every downstroke. She seemed to be driven to have me cum, to prove to me that she was my slut.

Penny then started to run her tongue from side to side under my cock, as she slid me in and out of her mouth. It was a maddeningly effective technique. Within a few minutes, I felt the familiar surge in my balls and spurted my semen into her hungry mouth. She looked up at me, opened her mouth to show me my cum, then swallowed. “I am your slut,” she said simply.

A little lightheaded I said, “So you are.”

I stumbled to the couch and collapsed. I looked up at her and noticed she was removing her clothing, her eyes hungry for sex. I just sat there, feeling helpless and tired. By this point I was feeling that resistance was futile. No one could resist a pretty girl like Penny begging for the right to be their slut. I was no different.

Shortly Penny was naked before me again, but this time she was the one taking control. She knelt before me, removed my shoes and socks, then pulled my pants and underwear off. I raised my butt slightly to help her.

After my lower half was bare, she sat in my lap facing me. My cock brushed against the front of her pussy. She took a gentle grip on it and slowly rubbed her labia up and down the underside of my dick. Her light brown pubic hair tickled as she spread her cunt juice all over it. I looked into her hazel eyes, she was very horny, and trying to act as slut-like as possible.

She grinned at me and when I started to grow hard again. Then Penny impaled herself on my cock in one swift movement. Yelling out in joy, she came, her cunt clamping down on me. Shuddering, she held still for a moment. Then, smiling proudly, she started fucking me roughly, riding me like a bull. Her tits bouncing up and down prettily as I watched her. She came again, her pussy contracting and squeezing. Then she gasped out the word, “Slut.”

Leaning forward, Penny, now sweating and panting, pushed her tits into my face and grabbed me by my hair. I stuck out my tongue as she began to move my face over her tits. After several minutes of this, she kissed me deeply and stood. She reached down and grasped my dick, then commanded me with her finger to stand.

Leading me, by pulling on my cock, Penny walked me to the bedroom. I removed my shirt and dropped it on the floor as she stopped. She leaned down to give my cock one long luscious lick, then pushed me onto the bed. I was glad that I’d decided to change the sheets.

Penny got onto the bed, her knees on both sides of my right leg, and started sliding her wet pussy up it. I could feel its warm juices as she slowly brought her cunt forward, then she stopped, and did the same to my left leg. It felt almost like she was marking my body as her territory, warning my girlfriend to back off.

She sat on my cock for a bit, crushing its hardness between my stomach and her hot cunt. Then Penny moved up my stomach and chest, leaving a trail of her sex juices as she approached my face. I stuck my tongue out as she reached my mouth, gasped, then grinded her pussy into it.

Penny lifted her cunt off my face after a few minutes and smiled down at me. Then she turned around and lowered it back, settling us into a sixty-nine. I slid my tongue back and forth over her pussy lips as I felt her mouth engulf my cock. Using my hands, I spread her labia, and started trying to get my tongue as deep as I could, enjoying the taste of her. The feeling of her warm body on mine, her hot mouth fucking my dick, was heavenly. After a few minutes, I started gushing, my cum spurting deep into her waiting mouth. I redoubled my efforts and she soon followed.

She got off me then and started licking her juices off my face. I pushed her away and sat up. She put her arms around me and pushed her tits into my back, whispering into my ear, “Now you know I’m your slut.”

I removed Penny’s arms and stood, saying, “Stay right there.” When I came back from the living room, I had the device, and used it on her. I sighed, sat next to her on the bed and said, “Lay down Penny.”

She complied and I said, “Okay Penny, what is it you want? Speak loudly so I can hear you.”

“I want you,” Penny said without emotion.

“What do you want besides me Penny?” I said patiently.

“I want meth.” I froze. My head started spinning.

“What?” I said silently, confused.

“I want meth,” she said again, a little louder.

I looked down at her, she didn’t look like a meth addict. “How long have you done meth Penny?”

“Two months.”

“You no longer want meth. You don’t need it,” I said softly.

“I no longer want meth. I don’t need it.”

Still worried I asked, “How did you get started on meth Penny?”

“Thomas gave me meth.”

“Who is Thomas?”

“Thomas is my boyfriend.”

If I release her, will she go back to him? “Thomas is no longer your boyfriend Penny. You hate him for how he got you addicted to meth.” She repeated this. I watched her for a few moments as she lay there, staring at nothing. She seemed so helpless and lost. “You’ll stay with me now Penny. I’ll take care of you.”

“I’ll stay with you now. You’ll take care of me.” I felt my eyes water at this.

“Everything will be okay now.” I stood and stepped away from the bed. Trying to make myself believe it.

“Everything will be okay now,” she said.

I raised my hand and stared at the device. How many people could I help with this? Then I shuddered. How many people could I hurt? I did not think it had registered on me before that moment on just how much power I held in my hand, and how much danger.

My hand dropped and I walked into the living room. Dropping bonelessly onto the couch I stared into space. This was why the man on the train had died, why he had tried to protect the device, instead of destroying it. He didn’t know who to trust with such power. Maybe there was no one who could ever be trusted with it. I raised it before me again, its black metallic surface gleamed, reflecting the light. I should destroy it.

I didn’t.

I got dressed instead and stepped out onto the balcony again for another cigarette. I leaned against the wall of my apartment, and tried to forget the device for a while. Eventually, my cigarette ended, and I put it out under my shoe.

I picked the device up off the bed and went back into my bedroom. Penny was still where I’d left her, staring into space and breathing very slowly. I activated the release wave and put the device back in its holster.

Penny blinked then turned and looked at me. “Hey. I’m sorry I didn’t ask you earlier, but what’s your name?”

“John,” I said, picking my shirt up off the ground, and putting it on.

She smiled up at me and said, “Nice to meet you John. My name is Penny.” Penny sat up and looked around. “I feel so safe here. I know, everything will be okay now.”

I swallowed the painful lump in my throat. “Maybe you should get dressed Penny.” I had to think of some way to explain this to Casey.

As she did this, I went to the kitchen and pulled out a couple of beers. I opened them both, and took a long swig from one. Penny was just pulling on her shirt in the living room. I waited until she had it on, then handed her one of the beers. I sat on the couch then, and turned on the television, trying to think what I’d say when Casey came over tonight. Hi honey. This is just my slut Penny, she’ll be staying with me.

Penny sat down next to me, and snuggled her body into me, sipping at her beer then sighing. She looks so happy and content. I felt bad for how I’d treated her so far, but at the same time I knew she was much better off here, than as a meth addict. Maybe tomorrow I would go with her to see her boyfriend and straighten him out as well. Some good might yet be salvaged from all this.

* * *

We sat there for a few hours watching television. Penny eventually fell asleep, her head in my lap. I undid her ponytail and stroked her hair. She looked so peaceful there. Not a care in the world.

The evening news came on and I watched it. There was nothing more about the man on the train. I wondered what had happened to him, who had shot him, and whether or not they were looking for me. It had been three days, surely if they had been searching for me, they would have found me by now. I was safe.

I was watching some sort of crime drama when there was a knock at the door. Penny yawned and sat up. “I’ll get it,” I said, going to answer it. When I opened the door I wasn’t surprised to see Casey there. I let her in.

Casey’s eyes locked onto Penny as I closed the door and locked it. “John? Who’s this?”

I sighed and said, “Why don’t you have a seat Casey and I’ll explain.” I motioned towards the couch.

Casey nodded and sat down on the couch as far as possible from Penny. They both looked up from each other as I took out the device and pointed it at them. “Wh—” The words died on Casey’s tongue as I activated it.

They both sat there silently, two beautiful specimens of female physiology. Casey, pale, dark haired, and petite. Penny, slightly tanned with her hazel eyes, and dirty blonde hair. I pulled a chair over from the dining area and sat down facing them both.

“Casey, this is Penny. Penny, this is Casey,” I said to them both. There was no response of course, since it wasn’t a command or a question.

“Casey, Penny will be staying with me for a while. You have no problems with this. You enjoy sharing me with other women. Once you get to know her, you will find that you like Penny.” Casey repeated this in her normal mumble, which I ignored.

“Penny, Casey is my girlfriend. You don’t mind this. You are just glad to be with me. You don’t mind sharing me with anyone. You will eventually come to like Casey.” Penny, like Casey had, repeated my commands in a barely audible tone.

I leaned back, thinking for a few minutes. Then I held up the device in front of me. “Casey, Penny, this is the device. For now you don’t know about it. When I tell you about it, you will not be afraid.” My cock twitched a little as I added, “You will be excited about it. You will want me to use it on yourself and others. You will never touch it yourself. You will never speak of it to anyone, other than myself or each other.”

As they both repeated these commands I thought of something else, but waited until they were finished speaking. “You will both obey any command I give you.” I hoped that this would alleviate the need to keep using the device all the time. “When I release you both, you will be calm.”

I waited until they had finished repeating my commands, then triggered the release wave, and slid the device in its holster. “Casey, this is Penny. Penny, this is Casey. Penny will be staying with me for a while. Casey, I hope you don’t mind.”

They looked at each other and Casey smiled. “I don’t mind at all John. Nice to meet you Penny.” She held out her hand.

Penny smiled and shook it, saying, “It’s nice to meet you too. I have this feeling we’re going to be good friends.”

Casey laughed at this and nodded. “I know, I feel the same way!”

They both laughed at this and hugged. My cock gave another twitch at the sight. “Are you girls hungry? I bought food to cook,” I said.

“Yes,” they both said, almost in unison, then laughed again.

I chuckled at this and stood, turning to the kitchen. Penny reached out and grabbed my arm, saying, “Oh no you don’t, we’ll do the cooking tonight. Right Casey?”

Casey nodded emphatically, taking my other arm, and pulling me onto the couch as she stood. “You just sit right here and relax John. We’ll take care of everything.” They giggled like little schoolgirls, then hurried into the kitchen.

I heard them discussing what to cook for a few minutes, then Penny started humming again. Casey picked it up as well. Soon the sounds of humming were joined by the sounds and smells of cooking. I leaned back, putting my hands behind my head, and relaxed. Everything was going to be okay.

* * *

I must have fallen asleep. The next thing I knew, Casey was shaking me awake. “Dinner’s ready,” she said.

I nodded, yawned, stretched, then followed her to the table. I stopped and stared at all the food they’d cooked. It was impressive. “Wow. What army are we feeding?” I said as I sat down. They both laughed at this and I grinned. We ate.

It was surprisingly good food and we talked as we ate. I asked who had done most of the cooking, and Penny revealed that she had been in a cooking school for a while before she lost interest in it. I finally learned then that Casey was studying to be a veterinarian, where her apartment was, and her last name.

Then they both started in on me, questioning me about my past. I sighed and told them about where I grew up, which Casey had already known. I told them about the death of my parents, but didn’t elaborate on it. Then I spoke a little about my decision to move to the area, and be closer to my uncle who had just recently died.

My sad tale pretty much ruined any further dinner conversation. Until Casey spoke up. “Well, I’m glad you came here John. If not, then I’d never of met you.”

Penny nodded at this and said, “I feel the same way. It’s sad what happened to your parents, and uncle, but I can’t help feeling grateful that it brought you here.”

These comments made me furious for some reason. I didn’t deserve their pity or their praise. They would have been better off if I’d died with my parents. I cleaned my face with my napkin and excused myself from the table. Their faces followed me, worried that they’d upset me with their words.

I walked to the bathroom, my hands clenching into fists at my side. I closed the door behind me, then turned on the sink, and splashed some water on my face. I stared into my reflection in the mirror, suddenly hating myself. In a rage, I punched my reflection, cracking the mirror. Then I dropped to the floor and felt tears tracking down my face.

There was a gentle knock on the bathroom door. I heard Penny’s voice call out, “I’m sorry for what I said John. Are you okay?” When I didn’t respond, she pushed the door open and gasped. “Oh my god! Casey! Casey, come quick!” she yelled as she knelt down beside me, holding my right arm. I noticed then, that my hand was bleeding.

Casey stuck her head around the corner, gasped as well. She grabbed a towel, wrapped it around my right hand, and said to Penny, “Put pressure on it. I’ll be right back!” She ran.

Penny did so and then held my tear-stained face against her chest, rocking me back and forth saying, “Shh, it’s okay. Everything will be okay.”

Casey returned, breathless, with a small first aid kit. Her veterinarian training kicked in and she took control. “Help him up. We need to clean the wound.” They each took one of my arms, and Casey unwrapped my hand. She ran it under the still running facet and I winced.

She winced in sympathy and said, “There’s a fragment still in him. Hold him still,” she told Penny. Casey open the med kit and took a pair tweezers out. Then quickly yanked the piece of mirror from my bloody knuckles. I winced again, and my hand started bleeding more deeply.

“Sorry,” Casey said absently, then led my hand under the facet again, washing out the wound. She took another towel and dried it off, then said, “This is going to hurt.” She opened a bottle of iodine and poured some on my cuts.

“Fuck!” I yelled in pain and tried to pull my hand away. They held my arm still.

Casey quickly wrapped my hand in a mile of gauze and medical tape. “Okay, lets get him to bed,” she said when she finished. They marched me into the bedroom, one on each side, and laid me down on the bed. Penny laid down beside me, hugging my body. I felt her silent tears on my neck. Casey left for a moment, then returned with a glass of water, and a handful of aspirin. “For the pain,” she explained.

Not really caring at this point, I didn’t see the point in arguing. I swallowed them, then closed my eyes, just wanting the peacefulness of sleep. I heard Casey turn off the lights. She got into bed on my other side and hugged me as well. I felt a little dizzy, I guess from blood loss. The last thing I remembered, before I dropped into unconsciousness, was the sound of silent sobs. Whether they were mine, or theirs, I didn’t know.