The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twenty Days of the Device

by Corvus Kahn

DAY TWO

Morning came eventually and the first thing I noticed was that my head was killing me. The second, was the lovely warmth of a nude Casey against my skin, her head laying on my chest. The third, was that I was already hard and I really needed to piss.

I didn’t want to move though. I lay there for a long time, just soaking in her presence. Trying to lock away the happiness and contentment I felt, so that I’d never forget it. Life had been painful for me lately and I was just so very glad there were still things like this in it that made life worth living.

Eventually, I couldn’t hold out any longer. I gently slid out of bed, cradling her head and placing it on one of then pillows. I moved quietly to the bathroom. After my bladder was empty, I grabbed some aspirin and decided to take a shower.

I was exiting the bathroom, drying myself off, when I noticed her and froze. Casey was still without clothing, her knockout body wasn’t what had frozen me though. She was standing in front of my open dresser, staring at the device. I stood still for a minute trying to think up something to say, then I realized that she hadn’t moved. “Uh Casey, you okay?” I said softly.

There was no reply for a second. Then, “yyyeeesss,” came out of her mouth so quietly I almost didn’t hear it. It was like she was exhaling the answer. It gave me goose bumps, that voice, it was so vacant of any personality that it was downright scary.

I let go of my towel and stepped closer to her. Her eyes were still open, but they seemed to just stare at the device in her hands. She must have accidentally activated it, I thought. She had obviously heard me get up, then had decided to snoop a little, while I was in the shower.

I reached out slowly and waved my hand in front of her face, but her eyes stared straight ahead. She would blink every few seconds or so. Otherwise, she stood there like a statue. I moved my hand over hers and tried to remove the device from it. Casey was still gripping it tightly. I didn’t want to chance it activating with me in front of it, so I let go.

I stood there for a minute, trying to think of a way to get it from her. Then I remembered what the file had said about hypnosis and commands. Licking my lips, I leaned close to Casey’s ear and whispered, “Hand me the item in your hands Casey.” Her hand moved swiftly and placed it in mine, then she went still again. The rest of her body hadn’t moved a muscle, just her arm and hand.

I stepped back. This whole situation was kind of freaking me out a bit. In my hands, the device felt like a guilty weight. I also noticed that it was cool to the touch for some reason, though it had been warm yesterday. I looked at the display on it, there was a list of numbers, which I didn’t understand. “Casey, what did you do?” I asked.

She started talking slowly in that same slow whisper. I couldn’t hear most of it over the nervous thundering of my heart. “Um...” I said, trying to think of something to say to her. “Just relax Casey. Everything will be okay. You are safe.”

Casey’s eyes fell closed at that. Her arms came to rest at her sides and I had the uneasy feeling she was about to fall. I stepped behind her, placing my hand on her shoulder just in case. “Maybe you should lay down Casey.” She immediately started laying down on the floor, until I held her arm and said, “You can lay on the bed.”

It was at this point that I remembered we were both still naked. As she slowly laid down on the bed, moving a little stiffly, I realized something else was beginning to stiffen as well. My cock was half hard and growing, as I watched her obey my commands. The feeling of power was intoxicating. I pushed it away and tried focus on the device. I had to figure out how to work it, if I was going to get her back to normal.

I thought for a moment, trying to come up with a solution. Her beautifully sculpted body distracted me. She was just laying there on my bed, nude and ready for any command I gave her. Focus John, I cursed at myself. What did the man do on the DVD? The releasing wave!

I got the folder out of the bag in the closet and flipped back to the page I had read. Even after the releasing wave has occurred, subjects continue to follow all commands. I wondered for a few moments how to activate the releasing wave.

I skimmed through the pages in the folder, until I came to a diagram showing what each button did. Ah. I had to turn on the releasing wave by pressing this button, then the green activation button. Pressing the green button without doing so would just release another disabling wave.

I dropped the folder on the bed beside Casey. And. One little command couldn’t hurt right? My cock gave a twitch and I gave into temptation. “Casey, when you wake up you will want to give me a blow job.”

I heard her mumble something, I think she was repeating what I had just said. My dick was harder than I can ever remember it being. I picked up the folder and tossed it and my bag back into the closet. Holding my breath I pushed the release wave button, there was a little whirring sound, as if something was moving inside the device. Then I pointed the device at Casey, holding it as far away from my body as possible and pushed the green activation button.

The energy wave that shot from the device was indescribable. It shot out a in pyramid, like the depression on the front of the device. It appeared almost like a wave of ripples. The air and light seeming to bend as it reached across the room. As the wave passed through Casey, she opened her eyes and looked up at me. “What’s that?” she said yawning.

I jumped a little, lowered it so it was out of sight and said, “Oh nothing, just... uh, an old cell phone. I keep it for emergencies.”

She smiled and focused her gray eyes on my erection. “Well if that is the emergency, I think I can handle it myself.” She reached out and slowly ran her hand along my cock, grasping it and pulling me forward. I moaned, feeling a rush of excitement, power, and a little guilt buried underneath.

I put the device on the dresser by my bed and brushed back the hair from her face. She leaned over to take me into her mouth. Casey looked up at me, as she gently ran her tongue under the head of my cock and sucked gently. I groaned and she began to move back and forth picking up speed, a few inches in and out. I stopped her, pushed her back a little on the bed, then laid down beside her.

Casey lowered her body over mine. I could feel her hard nipples against my leg and waist, as she eagerly took me back into her mouth. She began teasing me then, running her tongue up and down the sides of my cock. Tickling my balls with one hand as she grasped my hardness at its base with her other one.

I felt warring emotions building up inside me. Elation fought with guilt over what I was doing. However, guilt was fighting a losing battle, as I felt the pleasurable pressure building up inside of my cock. Over it all, I felt a big power rush. Like I was on top of the world and could do anything I wanted.

She squeezed my balls slightly and began sucking eagerly at the head of my cock. I yelled out in bliss and came hard, shuddering and gasping. My cum sprayed out drenching her gorgeous face in white.

Casey closed her eyes and laughed happily. “I’m glad you enjoyed that,” she said wiping some of my cum from her face. I just lay there, panting and shuddering, unable to reply. “I need to hop in the shower.” She gave my cock a little kiss, which made it twitch. Then she laughed again and jumped off the bed, heading for the shower.

I laid there, staring up at my bedroom ceiling, enjoying the post-orgasm feeling. Guilt was there, but fading rapidly. The power that I felt had eclipsed any feeling of remorse with the unmitigated joy of knowing that anything I wanted, could now be mine. I dozed off, trying to make this wonderful feeling last as long as possible.

I woke, when a freshly showered and dressed Casey kissed me and said, “I’ve got to go John, I have class today.” She reached down and stroked my member, which started to grow hard again. “Mm, I wish I could stay, but I really can’t. I’ll come over later okay?” Casey kissed me again, brought the hand that had been stroking me to her mouth and gently sucked it. The she laughed, turned and fled. I grinned at her antics, rolled over and went back to sleep.

* * *

There are a lot of advantages to not having a goal in life, one of the best being you can always sleep as late as you want. When I woke up again, it was half past noon and my stomach was growling. I threw on some clothes, I didn’t feel like pop-tarts again, so I picked up my keys and headed out to eat.

I stopped as I reached the door and looked back towards the bedroom. Should I? I went back into the bedroom, looking down at the small metal device. I knew that I shouldn’t leave it out in the open, it was too dangerous. I picked it up and stuffed it into the inside pocket of my coat, promising myself to get one of those cell phone holsters when I went shopping later.

I got in my car and drove around for a bit, trying to decide on where I would like to eat. Finally, I pulled into a little deli near the local mall. I ate inside. The weather was still a bit cold and it felt like it might rain again later.

I watched the people around me as I ate, thinking about the device and surreptitiously making sure it was still there every once in a while. The fact was, that I was in over my head and I had no one to turn to. I had a few thoughts as to what to do, but everything seemed a little too risky. I figured my best plan of action was inaction. To sit tight and hope that no one even knew who I was.

I did not think there was any way I could be traced to the train. I had paid in cash for my ticket. I hadn’t purchased the cabin where I had met the strange man, but the train had been mostly empty so I just took one. The only way would be for anyone could possibly find me, would be to go through all the video footage at the station I had purchased my ticket from. Then track down all the people who had bought tickets. That seemed fairly unlikely to me. While the train I boarded had been rather empty, the station had been very busy.

Two teenage girls, probably still in high school, sat down a few tables away. They were talking and giggling. When I looked up at them, they blushed and started whispering to each other.

I glanced down at my watch, surprised it was already time for school to be out. I had been woolgathering for a while. I noticed that the girls were staring at me. I could have them if I wanted to, I thought. I could almost feel the silent presence of the device in my coat. My cock started to harden at the thought of the things I could make them do, then I pushed it aside. I quickly stood and walked from the deli, before I could change my mind.

I walked over to the nearby mall, lost in dirty thoughts. Around me I couldn’t help noticing all the pretty females as they went about their normal lives. All of them unaware. If I chose to, I could have any of them, all of them. It truly is amazing to me sometimes, just how many beautiful women there are in the world.

I adjusted my pants a bit, trying to hide the bulge growing in my pants. It’s also true when they say that power is one of the most seductive forces in the world. I had only felt it for a little while and already I could feel myself falling into its dark embrace.

I tried to focus, as I found myself in front of a cell phone outlet store. Taking a breath to try and calm my rampaging hormones, I went in. There was a pretty Asian girl behind the counter of course. That’s my luck for you. “Can I help you with anything?” she offered sweetly.

She’s not offering sex you idiot, so get that out of your head. “Uh... where are your cell phone holsters?” I said, averting my eyes from her and looking around the store.

She smiled and pointed to her right on the wall. I walked up to them and started browsing, then I felt her presence behind me. I noticed she didn’t have any other customers at the moment. “Anything in particular you’re looking for?”

I cleared my throat uncomfortably and took out the device. Showing it to her I said, “Do you have anything that might fit this?”

She reached for the device, but I pulled it back. Puzzled, she asked, “I don’t think I’ve seen that brand before, is that a sat phone? I’ve never seen one without an antenna.”

A satellite phone, I guess it does kind of look like one. “Uh... yeah. It’s a new design. My friend works at a company that makes them, so he got me an advance model,” I lied, hoping it was believable.

She nodded, then pointed at the wall. “We don’t carry many holsters for sat phones.” She pulled off a large black holster near the bottom. “This isn’t for a sat phone, it’s for older phones, but because your model doesn’t have an antenna it might fit.” She handed it to me.

It was leather, with a little clip on the back and a button strap to keep the phone secure. I slid the device in and it fit almost too well. I pushed back my coat and slipped it onto the waistband of my pants, on the right side. It felt like it belonged there. I thanked the girl, paid for it and beat a hasty retreat. As I walked to my car, I could feel it moving with me, like a weight pulling me towards the dark side.

* * *

I decided to stop and buy groceries before heading home, I was a little tired of eating pop-tarts and I wasn’t sure if it was such a great idea for me to be wondering around outside. For one, I was afraid someone might be looking for me, but that wasn’t the real reason. Mainly, I was concerned with how the more women I saw, the more I wanted to use the device. I’m not a saint, but I don’t think running around mind controlling every pretty face I see would be a good idea.

I was trying to decide on what flavor of frozen pizza I would prefer, when I saw movement in the corner of my eye. There was a woman down the aisle I was in, bending over and stocking groceries.

She was wearing blue jeans and a shirt of the color that indicated she worked here. What drew my eye though, was her nice ass and the way she was bending over so far I could see the crack at the top of it. She also had a lower back tattoo, a tramp stamp. It was a bright blue eye and it seemed to be staring right at me.

My dick instantly went to half, then to full mast. My right hand dropped to the device almost automatically and I paused. I couldn’t do this here, not in the middle of the store. I was almost relieved. I wouldn’t risk it. I was safe. And she was safe, from my desires.

Then she totally screwed this, when she finished stocking and decided to head into the back of the store. As she passed by me, I noticed that she had longish dirty blonde hair that was pulled up behind her head in a ponytail. She smiled at me. She had cute hazel eyes, almost light blue. Almost hypnotized by her, I slowly turned and followed as she entered the stockroom in the back of the store.

She didn’t seem to notice I was behind her. Not until she reached the far end of the stockroom and stopped to pick up another crate of groceries. “Can I help you sir?” she said politely, obviously uncomfortable.

My hand had already slipped down to the device. My the blood was pounding through my heart and cock like a rampaging elephant. The device was warm to the touch as I slid it out. Almost like it was begging me to be used for a nefarious purpose. “Y-yes,” I said slowly, my voice breaking.

She started to look a bit worried. I noticed she had a name tag that read, Penny, at the same time I was admiring her rack. “Sir, you can’t be back here,” she said, watching nervously as I raised the device and pointed it at her. “Si—”

I pressed the green activation button. As soon as I did, the device went from warm to very cool. The woman was frozen in mid sentence, her mouth open, her hazel eyes vacant as she looked right through me. Suddenly conscious at what I’d just done, I turned and scanned the stockroom fearfully. We were alone.

I sighed in relief, then stepped up close to Penny. I ran my left hand over her breasts, feeling her up. “We need to go somewhere private Penny. Can you take me somewhere private?”

Immediately, she turned and walked away from me, heading towards a set of stairs. She led me to a room above the stockroom, an office of some sort that was empty. Once inside, she stopped and stood there, staring at nothing.

I turned, closed, and then locked the door. “Who’s office is this?” I said, walking up behind her. I heard her mumble something and said, “Speak up, who’s office is this?”

“Manager’s office,” she said tonelessly.

“Where is the Manager?” I asked sliding the device in its holster, then reaching around from behind her and placing my hands on her tits.

“The Manager is at home.”

I pressed myself up against her back, and rubbed my cock into her butt. “Turn around Penny.” She did so, woodenly. I ran my tongue over her still lips, she didn’t respond. “Get on your knees and suck my cock.” Before I had finished speaking, she was already unzipping me and pulling me out. Then I was in her mouth.

Her head moved back and forth as she started sucking. I placed my hands on her head and started thrusting into her mouth. She moved like a robot, staring straight ahead at nothing, with no emotion.

Even though it was a pretty shitty job, I was so horny from everything I came very soon, shooting my cum in her mouth. She didn’t stop, nor try to keep me semen in, she just kept on sucking. Soon the top of her shirt and name tag were covered in my cum and her saliva. I watched, fascinated by this and was soon hard again.

I tried to pull her off, but she wouldn’t stop. “Stop Penny.” She froze again, with me half in her mouth. I moved back from her and said, “Remove your clothes.” I watched her, as she complied swiftly with my commands. When she stood before me naked, her clothes littered the floor around us.

Penny really did have a nice body. Her breasts were of average size, slightly larger than Casey’s. I guessed her to be somewhere between 25 and 30. Her skin was slightly darker than Casey’s pale skin and she had very faint tan lines around her chest and groin. I looked down at her pubic hair, disappointed slightly that she wasn’t a natural blonde, it was a light brown. “Sit on the desk, spread your legs and your pussy.”

She did so and I admired her. Her labia spread wide, sitting on her boss’s desk, she looked like a total slut. This is so fucking addicting. A few minutes ago, she was calmly going about her normal life and now she was my sex toy. I could do anything I wanted to her and she wouldn’t even know. I ran my finger along her vagina and realized she wasn’t wet. “You are so horny. I want you to cum for me Penny.”

Her body shook, obeying my commands. I watched in shock for a moment, then I grinned widely. It seemed that the state she was in was so powerful, she couldn’t refuse any command I gave her, even one to orgasm. She let out a gasp, the first sound I’d heard from her in a while. As I slid my finger inside her, I felt her pussy spasm around the intruder and begin to moisten.

I fucked her with my fingers for a few more minutes, until she was good and ready for me. Then I placed the head of my cock in her, grabbed her hips and pushed into her. Her pussy, seeming to react without commands, started to clench at my member as I began to fuck her. I stared into her blank eyes and smiled. “You like getting fucked don’t you Penny? You’re my slut aren’t you?”

“I like getting fucked. Not your slut,” she said without any emotion.

I barked out a laugh, shocked by the strangeness of this all. Without thinking I said, “You are now, Penny. You are now my slut.” I slammed my cock into her forcefully at this.

“I am now your slut,” she said tonelessly. I laughed again.

“Turn over and lay on your stomach. I want to fuck my slut from behind.”

I slapped her ass as she obeyed, but got no response. I grabbed her roughly by the waist and slammed my cock into her dripping pussy. Running my hands over her lovely body, I fucked her. I settled them around her waist and stared into that lovely tramp stamp of hers. It really was a work of art, very beautiful. Feeling myself growing close, I jerked my cock out of her and started cumming all over her tattoo.

I stood there for several minutes, panting. Then I backed away, holding my rapidly deflating penis and looking at her on that desk, covered with my semen. I started to feel really bad then. God damn you John, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Quietly, I told her to clean herself off and get dressed. I turned around and averted my eyes, trying to think of some way to salvage this situation. After a few minutes of soul searching, I turned back to her. She was dressed, but her shirt was still covered with my sperm. “Do you have a spare shirt here Penny?”

“Yes,” she said tonelessly, with no interest whatsoever.

“Give me the shirt you are wearing please.” I held out my hand and she quickly put it there, I looked at the sports bra she was still wearing. It wasn’t too wet. I rolled up the shirt in my hand carefully and held it out again. “You spilled something on your shirt while working and it’s too dirty to wear.” She started repeating was I was saying.

I ignored her. “When I release you, you will place this shirt somewhere safe until you can take it home and wash it. You have a spare shirt here so it’s not a big deal. After your shirt got dirty, you decided to come up here and take a break. You had a peaceful nap and then went back to work.”

I paused for a second, then continued, “Do you understand Penny?” She nodded and I took out the device again, setting it to release. “I want you to lay down on the floor and close your eyes.” She did so while I waited. “Count to 100, when you finish you will wake up from your nap and remember nothing about me.”

Walking to the door, I opened it. I made sure no one was down in the stockroom, then turned to face her. When she reached 30, I fired the release wave and slowly closed the door behind me. I listened and when I heard that she kept counting, I got the hell out of there.

* * *

I fled the grocery store, not caring about getting groceries anymore, just wanting to get away from the scene of the crime. I made it home in record time and sat in my car, trying to make sense of my actions.

I couldn’t believe what I’d done and that disbelief left me feeling drained, tired. I felt guilty, yes, but I couldn’t help feeling powerful as well. Anyone who ended up with so much power is bound to abuse it, right? So I told myself.

Yet as I was replaying the events over in my head, I could feel my cock beginning to stir again, hungry for more. Am I some sort of monster, I asked myself. I remembered that famous quote. With great power, comes great responsibility. Maybe I should just destroy the device. Maybe no one could have this much power and resist using it. Maybe I was fooling myself. Maybe I was just a bad person at heart.

I thought about my parents then, how it was I who’d been responsible for their deaths. We had gone out for my sixteenth birthday to celebrate. My gift from them had been a brand new car, which I had then begged to drive home. They had agreed, only if they came with me of course.

I remember the laughter. The smiles as I pulled onto the freeway. My father making some joke at my expense. The screech of the tires. The screaming. The crash of broken glass. The smell of burning gasoline.

I cried for a time there in this car, a new one I had bought myself, with money from their life insurance. After a while, I don’t know how long, I stopped. I wiped away the tears, then went up to my apartment.

I decided to take another shower. I felt dirty. I was leaning against the blasting hot water, starting to tear up again, when I thought I heard someone knocking at my door. I turned the shower off, wrapped a towel around me and jogged to the front door.

Opening it a crack, I saw Casey smiling up at me. When she noticed I was all wet and wearing only a towel, her eyes lit up and she shoved her way into the apartment. “Hey!” I said stumbling back and almost falling.

Casey acted like she didn’t hear me, slamming the door behind us and pushing me backwards towards my couch. Smiling, biting her lip, she pushed me until my legs hit the couch and I fell into it. “Wha—” I started, but she placed a finger over my mouth. With her other hand she ripped my towel away and her eyes locked onto my cock like a magnet.

“Oh I’ve been dreaming about this all day long.” She reached down and ran her tongue over my member, shuddering in pleasure as it twitched in response. I leaned back, putting my arms on the back of the couch and moaned softly as she started gently sucking my dick.

I was hard now, and she began to run her tongue, up and down, one side then the other, pausing every so often to take the crown into her mouth and suck. I reached down to pull her up and kiss her, but she shoved my hands away and said, “No, let me finish. I want to give you a blow job.”

I want to give you a blow job, echoed in my head for a minute, before I realized she was still following the orders I’d given her this morning. As she continued to bathe me with her mouth, I thought back to this morning and the command as best I could remember it.

Casey, when you wake up, you will want to give me a blow job. Apparently her mind had interpreted that as, once she woke up she’d always want to give me a blow job. Oh shit, I thought. Followed closely by, that’s so fucking hot. The thought of her, running around for the rest of her life, always wanting to suck my cock was too much and I came.

As my cum shot into her sexy, hungry mouth, she smiled, and swallowed. Then she went back to licking at my cock, obviously willing to keep going all night. I was soon hard again and had to pry her off me. “That’s enough for now Casey,” I said cautiously, not sure how she’d react.

“Okay John, but I want to give you another blow job later. That one got me so hot.” My dick was all for this idea, but I just nodded and stood up, pulling her with me. Obviously, the command to want to give me blow jobs wasn’t so strong she couldn’t function. She’d still want to suck my cock, but she could resist it. I would have to use the device on her sometime tonight. To see if I could remove the command.

Wanting to change the subject away from sex, I said, “I haven’t eaten dinner yet, are you hungry?”

She looked up at me, her pretty gray eyes smoldering and slid a finger into her mouth. “I just had something, but I’m sure I’ll be hungry again later.”

At this gave my dick another twitch. I had an uncomfortable feeling that she was about to grab for it, so I turned away. I walked into my bedroom while saying, “Why don’t you use my phone and order us something to eat? I don’t know any good places around here that deliver.”

I’d thought that she had stayed in the living room, but while I was pulling on a pair of shorts, she pinched my butt. Jesus, is she always this horny or is it her wanting to suck my cock all day that has her this way? Either way it was an intoxicating feeling, being desired like that.

“I just want to eat you, but I do know a couple of places. What do you feel like, Chinese, Italian, Mexican?” she said as she began rubbing her hands up and down my back, her voice husky.

I put my shirt on and turned to face her, trying to stay calm and reasonable, while she basically molested me. “We have all night for that Casey, be patient. Italian sounds fine. Do they have good lasagna?”

She sighed and removed her hands. “Yeah they have great lasagna. I call them.” Casey sat down on my bed and did so.

It was only then, that I finally got a good look at what she was wearing tonight. It was a tight black dress that followed her every curve. It set off her pale skin, until she almost looked like a vampire. A cock vampire. She was wearing stockings and black pumps. As she crossed her legs while on the phone, I could see she also had on a garter belt. Her entire outfit seemed to say one thing, fuck me. I decided that it was time for a cigarette.

I silently left the room, grabbed a pack of cigarettes and my lighter. Then I stepped out on the balcony. It was raining again, so I left the sliding glass door open to air out the apartment. There is something about the smell of rain that is soothing to me and maybe it would help Casey calm down a bit as well. I was about halfway done smoking, when Casey stepped out as well, and smiled at me. “Should be here soon.”

Trying to get her to go back inside so I could think about how to handle her, I said, “My wallet is on the dresser.”

She slid up beside me and kissed my arm as she put her arm around my waist. “Don’t worry about it, I put it on my card. It’s my treat.”

God, I’ve got a sexy petite cock vampire, dressed to fuck, and she’s buying me dinner. I mentally laughed and cheered at the same time. I guess by that point I was willing to play along. What the hell, we only live once.

* * *

Dinner arrived shortly and Casey got the door, probably giving the driver enough material for a week of wet dreams. I tried to eat slowly, but Casey finished quickly. She was obviously eager for dessert, which in her mind, was me. Grinning wickedly at me across the table, she slid to the floor. I instantly knew what she planned and was rock hard in a minute. She maneuvered between my legs and started pulling down my shorts. I thought about stopping her, but discarded the idea. It was so damn sexy the way she lusted after my cock.

She soon had my shorts and underwear down, her mouth on my cock. I took a bite of lasagna and enjoyed the sensation. It’s not every day you have a girl go to town on you while eating dinner. She played with my balls and kept sucking, I kept eating. It was wonderful. I finished, before she finished me and reached under the table to gently pull myself away from her hungry mouth. “Okay you naughty girl, that’s enough of that.”

Casey made a moan of protest as I got up and she crawled out from under the table, reaching for my dick like a child reaching for a favorite toy. I took her hand in mine and pulled her up, then kissed her. Her other hand immediately settled on my cock and started stroking me. “Let me finish, please John,” she whispered into my mouth. It was so sweet, she was actually begging to give me a blow job.

I wasn’t interested in her mouth anymore though. I picked her up in my arms and carried her into the bedroom. She was panting in excitement before we got there. I laid her on the bed and she reached for my penis again, her mouth opening hungrily. I brushed aside her hand, rolled her over and started unzipping her dress.

She helped me get it off her, then rolled over and again reached for my cock. I took her legs and pulled them towards me, noting as I did that she wasn’t wearing a bra tonight. I spread her legs wide and pulled her up against my body, rubbing my cock against her panty clad cunt. She moaned in response. I ripped off my shirt and threw it to the floor.

I pushed her down on the bed, then leaned forward and started in on her pretty little tits with my mouth. This distracted her from her cock hunt and she pushed them together so I could lick, suck, and nibble them both. I reached down with my hands and unhooked her garter belt from her stockings while I did. My hands fumbled a little here, since I was unfamiliar with them.

Soon her garter belt was gone and I started kissing my way down her sexy little body. When I reached her cunt, I skipped over it. I continued lower, kissing and licking her inner thighs, using my hands to slide down her stockings. By this time I think she was just about mad with lust. She’d probably been dreaming about my cock all day and hadn’t yet had her orgasm. I looked up from my place between her legs and saw her gray eyes burning with desire. It was a little scary and very sexy.

I pulled her panties aside and gave her pussy a nice long lick. She grabbed the bed covers and let loose a loud scream of pleasure. Casey came like a wild animal, shaking and spasming. I sat there, looking up at her, and enjoyed the show. I guess thinking about sex all day can do wonderful things for orgasms.

When she had calmed down, I stepped back. Then I slowly slid her panties off, they were soaking wet. I brought them to my nose and inhaled her sweet scent. I was aroused by how much she was aroused. I tossed them aside and took my cock, lining it up with her boiling sex. Casey yelled out my name as I pushed myself inside her.

She still had a death grip on the bed covers. I started pounding into her. Her eyes were closed now as she moaned, groaned, and sometimes called my name. I was in heaven. Here was this beautiful girl, calling my name, begging for my cock, and cumming like I was a fucking god.

Casey came once more before I jammed my cock deep inside her and exploded. Then I fell onto the bed beside her, gasping for air, feeling like I’d just run a marathon. The last thing I saw before I dropped into unconsciousness, was this beautiful cock vampire, sliding her body down to my dick.