The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twenty Days of the Device

by Corvus Kahn

DAY NINETEEN

When I woke to the cold hard surface below me, I was confused. Then I remembered and fear shook me. How long would it take them to find me? Were they still looking? Of course they are, the device isn’t something you can write off easily. I sobbed, wondering if I’d ever see Kate, and the others again. I looked up in fear when I heard the door of the cell opening, sure they’d come. It was just the guard. “You’re bail has been paid. Get out of here.” I gasped in shock and nodded.

Outside Kate stood waiting nervously by her car. I got in quickly and we drove off. Before Kate could say anything I spoke, “Kate, I’ve made a terrible mistake.”

Kate flared in anger. “Damn right you did John! When you didn’t come last night we thought you’d killed yourself!” she screamed then sobbed.

I flinched at this and nodded. “I’m sorry.” I looked away, out the window. “They took my fingerprints,” I mumbled.

“What?” Kate said through her tears.

“They took my fingerprints,” I said turning back towards her, holding out my hands, as if explaining.

Kate shook her head and wiped away the tears. “So what? You don’t have a criminal record. I checked that before I married you as well, John,” she finished sarcastically.

I sighed and said softly, “The device. The train. I closed the door to the compartment the man was in.” Kate turned to look at me, eyes wide in fear. “They would have dusted everything, including the door, for fingerprints. They know, or will know soon, who has the device now.” I dropped my hands in my lap. “I’m dead. I’m sorry.” I turned away and started crying.

Kate said firmly, “You’re not dead yet. We’ll think of something. You’ll be safe at the mansion.”

I shook my head sadly, holding my left hand up. “We’re married Kate. They’ll find me there, then all of us will die.”

“No! They wouldn’t dare! I’ll call our lawyers. You’ll see. Everything Will Be Okay,” Kate said trying to convince herself.

I turned back to look at her, smiling in pain. “You really think they won’t do anything to get the device? Kill anyone? I’m dead Kate. You should just give me the device. Let me go. They won’t bother you, if you don’t have it.”

Kate sobbed at this. “NO!” She slammed her fist against the steering wheel. Then turned to look at me, smiling through the tears in her eyes. “We’ll leave now, today! We can buy a jet. Go anywhere in the world! We have money in banks all over the world! They’ll never catch us!”

I sighed and reached out to put my hand on her shoulder. “I can’t let you do that Kate. I’m not going to turn you all into fugitives for me.”

“You don’t have a choice,” Kate said firmly. “We’re coming with you no matter what you want.”

I tried to talk her out of it, she ignored me. When we arrived at the mansion, Kate parked, and ran inside yelling. I sat in the car, crying. I looked at the keys, still in the ignition. I could leave now, drive away and never come back. Without the device though, they would still come after Kate and the others. I sat there, trying to think of a solution for a long time. None came to me.

When I looked back up, Kate and the others were loading something heavy and covered in a tarp into the SUV, using some sort of lift. Then a gold brick fell out from underneath the tarp. Once the pile of gold bricks were transferred to the SUV, it groaned, and the rear sagged noticeably. The women then threw bags in several of the other cars, running. After a few minutes, Kate came jogging up to the car and got in. We took off.

I looked back, saw the SUV and other cars following us. I turned to Kate. “Kate, this is foolish. Just give me the device. I’ll leave.”

Kate angry, shouted at me, “Shut up John! Just shut up and let me handle this!” She cried, silent tears falling. I sighed sadly, then turned away to stare out the window.

* * *

An unknown amount of time later, we drove into an airport. No one tried to stop us. Kate stopped in front of a small hangar and went inside, running. I saw she had the device in her hand. When she returned, the hangar door opened, revealing a private jet. Our cars pulled up next to it. Everyone got out. The women, assisted by several other people, loaded the gold bricks and other luggage onto the jet. It took a while for the gold.

I just sat in the car, watching them. I felt like I was in a dream, like I was already dead. Finally, Kate came over to the car, and pulled me out. “Let’s go John,” she said sighing. I let her lead me on-board. Surely it can’t be this easy to leave the country.

She led me to a seat, then pushed me into it. I looked around slowly. Casey, Penny, Kate, Jamie, Lisa, Miko, Moira, and the twins. They were all there, sitting around me, looking worriedly at me. I’m sorry. I wanted to say it, but couldn’t. Kate handed me something to drink. Alcohol. I drained it.

Soon I felt the jet rumble as it left the hangar. Within a few minutes we were in the air. I don’t even know where we are heading. I turned to ask Kate this, but my head wouldn’t move. My eyes were heavy. I closed them. Did she slip me something in the drink? Why? I fell asleep.