The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twenty Days of the Device

by Corvus Kahn

DAY TWENTY

When I woke, we were still in the air. I groaned, my head hurt. Kate drugged me. I looked around slowly, my head dizzy. Kate sat next to me, talking angrily on a phone. When she saw I was awake, she hung up. “You drugged me,” I accused her softly.

Kate just smiled and said, “I sedated you. You looked a fright.”

I clutched my head, wincing. “Where are we?”

Smiling widely Kate said, “Over the Pacific Ocean.”

My head was still not working right. “The what? Where are we going?” I said confused.

“China. My family had several contacts there, before I sold off my father’s corporations. We should be safe there,” Kate said smiling still.

China? “China?” I said lamely.

“No extradition to the United States,” Kate said then sighed. “I’ve been on the phone with my lawyers all day. You were right John. They’ve already seized the mansion. The FBI put out an arrest warrant for you a few hours ago.” She looked over to me sadly. “It claims you’re a homegrown terrorist. They must really want the device badly if they’re willing to go that far.”

I nodded slightly, then winced again. I gently put my head back and tried to breathe deeply. “Congratulations John, you’ve just made it into the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted,” I heard Moira joke. Penny shushed her. I looked over at them, they were using a laptop on the other side of the jet.

I sighed, grinning slightly at the unreality of the situation. “I hope they didn’t use my driver’s license photo,” I said jokingly.

Moira smirked. “They did.” I groaned and everyone laughed.

I winced, held my head, and they stopped. “Anyone got any aspirin?”

After I’d taken some aspirin and my head had stopped pounding so hard I said to Kate, “So. China. What are we going to do when we get there? Won’t they stop us from landing since I’m a terrorist?”

Kate snorted. “No. Like I said, my family had business there. Enough money in the right hands, we could land in Tiananmen Square, if we wanted.”

I sighed, relaxing a bit. “China, what are we going to do there? Learn Kung Fu?” I said making another joke.

Kate smiled and said, “Anything we want. While you were asleep, I contacted all our banks and transferred everything to either China or other nations around the world where the US can’t touch it. We lost a little. The FBI confiscated the mansion, and a few of our bank accounts there, but we’re still billionaires husband. Billionaires never have to go to jail, so don’t worry.” She took my hand in hers.

“Won’t the CIA, or someone come after us, even in China?” I said worried.

“I doubt they’d risk it, but we’ll hire the best security in the world. No one will touch you John. Ever,” Kate said firmly gripping my hand.

I smiled at her. I yawned and said, “How long was I asleep anyway? I feel so tired.”

Kate smiled and said, “Oh about thirteen hours. We had to land in Canada to refuel, so I gave you enough to keep you down for a while.”

I shrugged. Yawned again. “I don’t know why I feel so sleepy then.”

Kate put my hand in her lap. “That’s normal. Go ahead, go back to sleep if you want John, it will be hours yet until we land. You are safe. Everything will be okay.”

Everything will be okay. For once, I believed it. I nodded sleepily, and closed my eyes, breathing deeply. I knew that whatever happened, I would be safe. My women, my slaves, would see to that.

The End.