The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twenty Days of the Device

by Corvus Kahn

DAY EIGHTEEN

I woke. As always lately, I felt myself getting a blow job. I opened my eyes. The twins were sucking me, Miko and Kate were still asleep. I sighed and they looked up at me. “Morning,” one of them said, then went back to sucking.

I nodded and yawned. “Morning.” I watched them for a while then said, “I guess you two didn’t go back to your room last night?” I reached down and brushed the hair away from the one on the right’s face.

They giggled and the one on the left said, “Well, now that we’re your personal bath girls, we’ll need to be with you all the time. Just in case you need a bath.” Then they resumed their work on my cock.

I moaned at the thought of them in my room, always ready to serve. “Well, hmm. Might have to get you two some sleeping bags or something. Floor might get cold.” They looked up at me, frowning. I laughed. “Just kidding. You two are always welcome in my bed.” They sighed and went back to work.

Kate and Miko woke soon, still in the slave-state. I put the twins into the slave-state as well then. When I felt myself ready to cum, I pushed the twins off and rode Kate, until I came inside her.

After all four of them had calmed down from their super-orgasms, I told them to go downstairs and see about breakfast. Then I got dressed. I was putting on my shoes, thinking about Kate and becoming a father, when it hit me. Today is my birthday. I immediately felt depressed.

Ever since my parents had both been killed on my birthday, it had become a day of mourning for me, not of celebration. Suddenly, I was tired. I didn’t feel like going down to breakfast. Looking at the smiling faces of the women I had enslaved. I finished putting on my shoes, and picked up the phone, dialing the chamberlain cell.

Casey picked up. “Master?”

“I don’t feel like coming down for breakfast this morning. Return everyone to normal and let them eat. Give them my apologies. Then bring me up some breakfast. Have Penny join you.” I hung up and sighed.

I took out my cigarettes, then went out onto the balcony to smoke. It was cold outside and that made me feel better. I stood there, smoking, thinking about the night my parents had died. Their deaths still hung heavy on my conscience. It had been five years, but I could still remember it vividly. The screams they had made as the car caught fire were the worst. I sighed again, trying to push it all away. I tossed the butt of my cigarette away and went inside.

Casey and Penny were in the sitting room, Casey bowed and Penny smiled. I nodded to them and sat. I’d called Penny up with Casey to make her my chamberlain for the day, but as I looked at them across from me, I felt a sudden distaste for it all.

These two women had been my first. I‘d taken them from their normal lives and now they served me, happily perhaps, but slaves nonetheless. “Return to normal, Casey,” I said sighing. Penny looked at me, ready for it. I shook my head. “I don’t feel like it today. Have everyone take a day off. Leave me.”

Casey sighed as she returned to normal, then they both frowned at me, sensing something was wrong. Frowning, they left silently. I took a bite of my breakfast. I tried to eat, it tasted fine, but I’d lost my appetite. I sat there silently for a time, just staring at the food, thinking. A knock at the bedroom doors woke me from my reverie.

I stood and walked over to answer it. I wondered who would knock, no one ever did. I opened one of the doors and there was Marcy, blushing and looking up at me. I sighed again. I’d forgotten about her.

Before she could say anything I spoke, “Marcy. Everything that happened between us yesterday did not happen. You are fine. Your urges are fine. You will return to your room, normal, and remember nothing of this.” Marcy turned and quickly obeyed. I closed the door, feeling sick. Poor woman was probably up all night, feeling like she was going insane.

I went out on the balcony and smoked some more. My depression began deepening as I thought over all I’d done in the last week. I seemed to be falling deeper and deeper into darkness, the power I had over these women was absolute, and I’d exploited it. Sure, they were all here willingly I could say, but who could turn away from the bliss the device offered?

I pulled out the device, I seemed to put it on every time I got dressed without a second thought now. I turned it over and over in my hands, wondering where everyone I’d used it on would be without it. Most of them might have been better off, except perhaps Penny.

I don’t know how long I stood there, smoking, looking at the device. My hands and face were very cold by the time I heard someone behind me. It was Penny. She was dressed, frowning at me. “John? Are you okay?” Penny said her tone concerned.

“I’m fine Penny, just thinking about the day we met. Do you think you would have ever quit meth on your own, if I hadn’t come along?” I said looking at her.

Penny looked aside and then back. “I don’t know John, I never really thought about it. You came. That’s all that matters.”

I shrugged and looked away, out at the property around us. “Think about it now, Penny. An honest answer, please.”

Penny frowned again, then looked down. “I, I don’t know. Maybe I guess. I’d already been thinking about it.”

I nodded. “Thank you for being honest. I know it’s difficult for you to think about that time.” I looked up at her again and said, “Was there some other reason you came up here Penny? Or did you just come to check on me?”

Penny smiled and said, “Kate sent me up to tell you that the woman from the diner is here, whatever that means.” I sighed.

“Just a moment, I’ll give you something to take down to her,” I said dropping my cigarette, then brushing past her into the room. I went over to a nearby dresser, pulling out a checkbook. I filled out the date, amount, and signed it, then gave it to Penny. “Take this down to her. Wish her good luck for me. Then make sure she leaves.”

Penny took the check, read it and gasped. “John, this is a check for one million dollars.”

I handed her the pen. “Tell her to sign her name, and enjoy the money. Tell her I said, free will is more important. Go now. Leave me.”

Penny, shaking a little at me giving away money like this, did as I asked. She turned once, to shoot a worried look back at me, then disappeared. After she left, I smiled. Almost, I wished to see the look on the woman’s face, but decided against it. By now, I was sure, rumors of me being upset would have spread throughout the mansion. Truth was, I didn’t want to feel better. I knew if I went downstairs, they’d try and make me though. I pulled another pack of cigarettes out of the drawer, then went back out onto the balcony.

I thought about Penny for a while. Sweet, innocent Penny. Meth addict Penny. Head Cook Penny. Slave Penny. Maybe it was wrong, but I felt sure that she would have survived meth without me. She seemed too good a soul to die that way.

When a maid came up bearing lunch, and saw the remains of breakfast still there in the sitting room, she asked if I needed them removed. I told her to take all of it away, I wasn’t hungry. It seemed that this was the last straw for my slaves. When breakfast, and lunch came back uneaten, Kate came to up to see me.

I was still on the balcony. I think I was on my third pack of cigarettes. Kate walked out, saw the remains of the first two packs around my feet and sighed. “Well you’re in a state today, husband,” Kate said quietly coming up and leaning against the railing next to me.

I didn’t reply. Kate was a trained psychiatrist, anything I said would be too revealing. We were both silent for a while, finally Kate shivered in the cold and said, “If you’re going to be all moody today, at least let me bring you a coat. It’s freezing out here.”

I chuckled. She smiled at having broken through my defenses. “I like it. Go inside if you wish,” I said not bothering to look at her.

Kate sighed. Then, changing the subject she said, “I can’t believe you sent away the girl from the diner. You should’ve seen her face when Penny gave her the check. She started crying in joy, and we all joined in as well. It was a nice thing you did, you should be happy for her.”

Good old Kate, trying to talk her client out of his depression, I thought sadly. “Do you ever miss your job Kate?” I said silently.

Kate made a sound in her throat. “Not really. After that first day with you, it seemed to just become pointless. No matter how many people I helped, there would always be more. Besides John, I’d rather be here with you. I love you, husband.” She put her left hand down on mine. I looked down at them and saw the two simple gold bands we wore. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, ‘til death do you part.

I sighed and removed my hand, transferring my cigarette to it. Kate sighed again and tried another conversational gambit, “Everyone is so worried about you John. We’ve all told them about when the three of us became your first slaves. So naturally they assume the worst, when you get like this. Why don’t you come downstairs? Tell them everything will be okay?”

“Tell them everything will be okay,” I said slowly. Not liking the taste of the words in my mouth.

Kate sighed again and smiled, putting on a brave front. I could tell she was nervous. “Everything will be okay John, just come downstairs. Everyone is waiting for you.”

“Everyone?” I said distantly.

“Everyone,” Kate replied smiling tightly.

Well I guess I should. I don’t like letting them worry about me. I nodded and said, “Go on ahead and tell them I’m coming. I’ll be down in a bit.”

Kate smiled, relieved. “Okay, we’ll be in the dining room. Don’t keep us waiting,” she said then left.

I watched her, then returned to my cigarette. Everything will be okay. I sighed. I finished my smoke slowly, not really wanting to go, but not wanting to leave them in suspense. I went inside and walked over to the dresser by the bed. I took out the device again and looked over it for a few minutes.

Then I put it gently in the drawer and closed it. I tossed the holster in along with it. I didn’t want to carry it around with me anymore. I slowly walked downstairs, it was eerily quiet, as if everything in the mansion had come to a halt.

As I approached the dining room I heard someone whispering. I looked around curiously, but didn’t see anyone. The doors to the dining room were closed. I pushed them open slowly. It was dark inside. “SURPRISE!” The lights cut on, blinding me for a moment. When my eyes adjusted, I saw they were all there, my slaves. They all knelt in front of me, naked. Behind them on the table was a birthday cake with twenty-one candles on it.

I looked down at Kate in front of me and sighed. “How did you know?”

Kate smiled up at me laughed and said, “Do you really think I’d marry someone without knowing when their birthday is?”

I frowned, looking at them all there before me. When they saw I wasn’t happy at their surprise party, they frowned as well in worry. I closed my eyes and said, “I’m going out for a while.” I turned and walked to the front door.

Kate ran up behind me, crying as I picked up my coat. “John! I’m sorry! I thought it would cheer you up! Please don’t go!” She grabbed my arm, then knelt between me, and the front door.

I looked down at her sadly for a few minutes. Then I spoke, “I know now Kate, I should of never come home that night.” Kate sobbed. She knew I meant the night they’d demanded they become my slaves. I stepped around her and left. She fell to the ground, sobbing uncontrollably. I walked to the garage, got in the nearest car, not caring what it was. I drove off, tears in my eyes. I’m sorry Kate, I can’t do this anymore.

* * *

I drove and drove, not sure where I was going. I stopped at one point and bought some beer, trying to drink myself into forgetting them all. When I got pulled over by a police cruiser, I just sat there, ignoring the officer as he spoke to me. When they found out I’d been drinking, they arrested me.

I don’t think I realized how bad this was until much later. I was sitting in the drunk tank, a few hours after they’d brought me there, staring at the ink on my fingertips. Fingerprints, kept echoing over and over in my head.

I thought back to the train and the man. I closed the compartment door. They have my fingerprints. I cried. They would find me and kill me. I was sad, yet at the same time relieved. It’s over. A few minutes later I remembered I’d left the device at the mansion. I sobbed.

They would find Kate and all the others and kill them to get the device back. I stood and yelled at the guards to release me. Told them I had to get home. Told them people were in danger. They wouldn’t listen to me. They didn’t believe me. Finally, exhausted and terrified, I fell into an troubled sleep.