The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twenty Days of the Device

by Corvus Kahn

DAY SEVENTEEN

The next morning I yawned and woke. The twins where moaning, giving me my morning blow job. Kate lay nearby, watching them and masturbating. “Mmm, morning,” I said to her.

Kate moaned. “It’s so hot watching those two suck your cock. Twins,” she gasped and came.

I smiled. “You like watching little girls do naughty things?” Kate nodded, groaning. I chuckled. “Next thing I know, you’ll want them to be even younger.” Kate moaned loudly at this. I stared at her in shock. She’s seriously turned on by the idea, I thought feeling sick. I pushed this thought out of my head. Focusing on what the twins were doing.

Soon I lost myself to the sensations of getting my cock sucked. After several minutes of it, I felt my cum boiling, ready to explode. I pulled Kate down on me and she rode me wildly, yelling out my name. When I came inside her, Kate orgasmed, shuddering and jerking in pleasure. The twins exploded in their own super-orgasm at this. I smiled at them, they were so adorable. Eventually, I pushed Kate off me and got dressed. When the twins had finished their super-orgasms, I sent all three of them down ahead of me to make sure breakfast was ready.

When I entered the dining room I looked around. Nine now. Eight naked women knelt around the table, Miko standing by the door and bowing as I came in. I sighed. Thankfully the dining room was large. It could easily fit two dozen people. I took my place at the head of the table. Then instead of waiting for Miko to release everyone, then I release Miko, I just said, “Return to normal everyone.”

All my slaves sighed and then sat down. We ate. They talked back and forth a bit. I noticed that Moira was looking around her, at the naked women, like she’d won the lottery. After we finished, I pushed back my dish and stood. Everyone fell silent. “Well good morning again to all you. I’m thinking of getting a podium installed up here for all these speeches I end up making.” I smiled and they all chuckled.

“First off, please welcome Moira, our newest addition,” I said, nodding to Moira. Those around her welcomed her and congratulated her. She looked a little dizzy, but smiled. “Moira, in the past I’ve tried to get these women of mine to go out and do their own things during the day. They won’t have any of it. They’d rather stay here all day being slaves.” There were chuckles at this. “So Moira, you have a job. Do you need to go to it today?”

Moira looked around at the women, then back to me, grinning stupidly. “I’ll never leave here again John. Not until I die of too many orgasms.” There was general laughter and agreement at this.

I nodded and said, “Very well. As I’ve said before to the others, this is your choice.”

“Now, onto the chamberlain. I’m guessing, since it is based on the order you all became my slaves, that Kazumi and Hikari are next on the list?” Miko and the twins nodded, the twins eagerly. “Well since the twins are only fifteen, they’ll be exempt from duty while they have schoolwork.”

Moira gasped at hearing they were only fifteen and stared hard at the twins. The twins frowned at hearing they still had to study. “Rearrange the schedule. Maybe we can give them each a day on the weekends or something.”

The twins stood about to speak. I held up my hand and for once they obeyed. “It is important to me that you at least have a high school education. I will not move from this position. Study hard and you can get it early.” They sighed and lowered their heads, sitting back down.

I turned to Moira. “That would make you next for chamberlain.” Her eyes glowed at this. “Next time I think. You are fairly new and don’t know how everything runs here yet.” Moira frowned at me, then sighed and nodded. “So that would make it Casey’s turn again.” Casey nodded.

“Very well, few more things. Moira might need help setting up her tattoo and piercing equipment somewhere. See that done. I want you to get started on that tattoo for Penny as soon as able Moira. You’ll have to find time in between her stints in the kitchen though, I’m not going to lose my cook.”

I smiled at Penny. “Also, I decided that I do want to get that golden ring for Jamie’s clit.” Jamie gasped and blushed. Moira grinned happily. “I want to see it installed though, so don’t do it without me. I think I’ll want her sucking my cock when it happens.” Jamie moaned in embarrassment and blushed deeper. Moira just grinned like an idiot.

I chuckled. “Like I said, I need a fucking podium.” I laughed and everyone joined in. “Oh and anyone who wants to, you can talk to Moira if you want tattoos or piercings. It’s one of the reasons I brought her here.”

“Okay, I can’t think of anything else. Anyone want to ask or say anything?” I remembered something. “Chamberlain, make time for the twins today. They need to go buy some stuff for their slave roles. Apparently they want to become my personal geisha bath girls. Should make for interesting shopping. Have one of the maids drive them where ever they want to go today and give them whatever money they need.” The twins grinned at this and several others congratulated them.

“Okay, anything else? No?” No one said anything or moved. “Fine. Casey you are my chamberlain, take command.”

As I turned and left I heard Casey stand and say, “Yes Master.” I was about to head back upstairs, when I suddenly changed my mind. I’d really enjoyed getting out of the mansion yesterday. I turned around and went back to the dining room. All my girls were back in slave mode, cleaning up the dishes and moaning. I walked up to Casey and she bowed. “Master?”

“I’ve changed my mind, I’m going to go out today. I’ll take Kate with me. Tell Moira, if she gets everything set up before I’m back, to wait until I return to do Jamie.” I turned to see Kate, carrying dishes out and said, “Kate, put those down and go get dressed. Meet me outside.”

Kate put them down and ran to obey, moaning. I nodded absently to Casey as she bowed and said, “Yes Master.”

I went outside, it was definitely getting colder. I stepped back in and looked around. How thoughtful. Hanging from a coat rack, near the door, was my coat. Someone must of put it there for me, in case I needed it. I smiled at this and quickly shrugged it on. I walked back outside, over to the garage. One of the staff must have parked the Ferrari, because it sat in its place again. I decided against driving it again, I wanted to try another car.

In the space next to it was a dark gray Jaguar. I walked over to its driver side and removed my coat, then I opened the door and got in. I tossed my coat in the back and then started the engine. I gave it a lot of gas. Mmm, I love being rich. I pulled out of the garage and up to the front door. Kate was standing there, waiting for me. As she was getting in, I returned her to normal and told her she’d better go get a coat, just in case. She nodded, then went back inside. I leaned over and turned on the radio.

I adjusted it until I found a channel I liked, then I just sat there for a few minutes. Kate came back out and got in, she tossed a pale beige coat in the back. I drove off, humming along with the music. Once we exited the property I picked a random direction and drove. “Where are we going?” Kate asked curiously after a while.

I smiled mysteriously. “I’ve no idea. I guess we’ll see.”

Kate snorted and turned to watch out the window. I turned as well, the fall foliage was beautiful this time of year. I drove for a while, picking roads at random, enjoying the feeling of freedom. After about an hour we came to a small town and I slowed down, looking at it. Soon we left it behind and came to a highway. I got on turning left. We drove for a while longer.

Eventually Kate spoke, more seriously this time, “John, where are we going?”

I smiled and said, “Nowhere. Just going for a drive. Seeing where we end up.”

Kate sighed and said, “Well next time you see a place, I need to use the restroom.” I nodded.

A little while later we came to another small town, slightly larger than the last one. I pulled off the highway and stopped in front of a diner. From the few people around I saw, it probably only catered to locals. They stopped and stared at us curiously as we got out. Probably not many people driving luxury cars around here.

Kate walked inside quickly. I walked in more slowly, looking around. The diner was empty except for a young woman behind the counter, who watched Kate walk quickly to the back. I looked down at my watch, we were a little early for lunch.

As Kate disappeared into the restrooms, I sat down at the counter. The young woman turned to look at me, suspiciously. I smiled in a friendly manner and said, “So, what’s good here?”

She frowned. “The coffee.”

“Two coffees then if you please,” I said trying to be friendly. As she was pouring the coffee I asked, “Anything fun to do around here?”

“No,” she said simply.

“Oh there has got to be something. What do you for fun?” I asked as I took some nearby sugar and cream, then began mixing them into my coffee.

The woman leaned against the rear counter, where she’d replaced the coffee pot and crossed her arms. “I don’t have fun.”

I chuckled at this. Her eyes said she was not amused. “You don’t enjoy your work?” I brought the cup of coffee up and blew on it, then took a sip. It wasn’t very good.

She snorted at my comment. “I’d do anything to get out of here.”

Ah ha. I smiled, took another sip and said, “Hmm. Anything eh?” I looked at her again. She wasn’t bad looking, about my age, hard to tell in the clothes she was wearing though.

Her eyes turned to steel. “Anything.”

I smiled. “Can I ask you a personal question?” I said gently.

“Didn’t you just do that?” she replied, her tone sarcastic.

I chuckled and nodded. “So I did. So I did. I would like to ask you another though. If you really do want to get out of here, maybe you should listen. What is more important, free will or pure bliss?”

Her frown deepened. “Are you some sort of nut-job? What kind of question is that?”

I took another sip of coffee, then said, “It is a question that pertains to your very situation. Free will, would let you walk out that door, never to return. Pure bliss, would let you remain here forever, never wanting to leave.”

She snorted. “Fine then, I’ll take free will. I hate this place. Anything would be better than here.”

I shook my head. “You don’t understand. If you choose free will, you could leave. Perhaps you would be happy for a time or perhaps not. Chance would decide that. If you chose pure bliss, you are happy. No matter where you go or what you do, you will always be happy.” I stopped and took a sip of coffee while she digested this.

She stared at me, a little afraid, but mostly confused. Kate returned, saw something was going on. She didn’t say anything, just sat next to me and took a sip of her own coffee. The woman eyed Kate and they exchanged looks. Finally the woman said, “Your friend here is a little crazy. Wants me to answer some weird question about will and bliss.”

Kate glanced at me then back to the woman. “What is your answer?” Kate said slowly. I sipped my coffee again.

The woman stared at us both, like we were from another planet. Probably thinks we’re some sort of cult, I thought. Then. Damn me if that isn’t exactly what we are. A pleasure-cult. I chuckled at this. The woman looked at me worriedly. I turned to Kate. “Do you have a pen, wife?” She nodded and pulled one out of her purse.

I took it from her, slid a napkin over, writing down the address of the mansion. When I was finished, I wrote a number beneath it. Then I handed Kate the pen, and pulled out a hundred dollar bill from my wallet. I stood, slid the napkin I’d written on, and the hundred across the counter towards her.

Her eyes locked on them. I turned to go, Kate got up and followed. We were almost to the door when I heard the young woman say, “What is this?”

I stopped and turned around, Kate did as well. She was holding the napkin up. “It’s our address and an offer.”

She looked at me like I was nuts, then the napkin, then to me again. “Are you serious?”

I chuckled and said, “I guess you’ll see, if you show up.” We left.

Kate and I got back in the car and I pulled out. The young woman looked out at us through the window of the diner. I laughed and drove off. Kate looked back at the diner. When it was out of sight she turned to me and said, “So we’re out shopping for slaves, are we?”

“Not particularly. I just saw an opportunity and took it,” I said smiling at her. I pulled back onto the highway.

She smiled at me and said, “What did you offer her?”

Grinning I said, “One million dollars.”

Kate laughed at this. “Well if we’re shopping for slaves, I want to pick the next one.”

I chuckled at this idea. “Well, there are a few ground rules,” I said. Kate nodded. “First, you can’t ask me to use the device. Second, you have to convince them to come to the mansion of their own free will. Once they are there, I will take over.” She nodded, smiling. “Okay, where shall we go then Kate?”

She thought for a few minutes, then smiled. Kate had me turn around and head back towards the mansion. I asked her. “Where are we going?”

Kate just smiled and said, “You’ll see.”

* * *

It took us another hour before we arrived. Kate had me pull over and got out, telling me to stay put. I guess she wanted to make it a surprise. I looked around, we were not far from the mansion. Kate disappeared around a corner. I sat back to wait. She came back about half an hour later, grinning and got in. “Mission successful I take it?” I said starting the car and heading back to the mansion.

Kate nodded, smiling at me. “Just wait until you meet her John, you’ll see.”

I chuckled. We arrived back at the mansion and I parked in the garage. I got out, telling Kate to grab our coats. I went inside and headed to the kitchen, hungry. I grabbed something to eat and took it to the living room. I sat down, eating while I watched television.

After I finished eating, I walked around the mansion a bit. I saw several of the staff around, looking hot in their naughty maid costumes. I wondered if they had a hard time working in them. I followed a few as they went about their business, ignoring me. The mansion had really improved visually since their arrival. Every surface seemed to gleam and I didn’t see any dust.

I stopped by the library and went in. The twins were not there of course, but Marcy, their tutor was. As I walked up to her, I wondered where the twins would go shopping for their geisha gear. Marcy looked up at me as I approached. She was sitting at a table, reading a large book. She sighed and put it down saying, “Not much to do around here without my pupils.”

I shrugged and sat down near her. “I decided to give them the day off. They went out shopping.”

Marcy frowned at me and adjusted her glasses. “Well we can catch up Monday. I just wish there was something to do around here. You have a lovely library here, but one can only read so much.”

I nodded. “Yes, I feel the same way.” I looked her up and down appraisingly. Marcy was again wearing a drab sweater and long skirt. With her glasses and the library she looked like a stuffy librarian in need of sex. “There are some things to do around here.”

“Such as?” Marcy asked curiously.

“I could fuck you,” I said smiling.

“What?! That is totally inappropriate!” Marcy said blushing at my forwardness.

I chuckled. “Not that inappropriate. Surely you’ve seen enough around here to know that,” I said reaching out and placing my hand on hers.

She jerked her hand away. “My job is to tutor Kazumi and Hikari, not to speculate about what goes on here.” Marcy crossed her arms and looked away.

I smiled at her. “Tell me Marcy, when was the last time you had sex,” I commanded.

“Six months ago. Oh my god! I can’t believe I told you!” She looked at me, afraid.

“Mmm, six months. My that is a long time. Your pussy must be hungry for my cock,” I said slowly. Marcy moaned as her body obeyed my command and her pussy really did become hungry for my cock.

She looked scared now and horny. “What are you doing to me?” Marcy said her voice trembling.

I held up my hands and smiled innocently. “Me? I’m not doing anything. We’re just talking. I guess you’re just hornier than you thought,” I said smiling at her discomfort.

Marcy looked confused. “But I, I...” She stood and said, “I should go. I... need to go.” To your room, to masturbate, I’ll bet.

“Very well Marcy. You won’t find relief though. A woman like you, you’ll need to be fucked before you can cum,” I said slowly. Her hands dropped to her hips, she rubbed her legs together. This was so fun, playing with her like this. I could order her at any time to fuck me, but doing it this way was much more entertaining. Marcy looked at me once more, her eyes flickered to my crotch. Then she fled the library, blushing.

I chuckled again. I wondered how long she would be able to resist those commands. How long would it be before her lust overcame her judgment? It would be interesting to see. I felt a little guilty at what I’d done to her then, but it passed. It was replaced by the thought of her running to her bedroom to masturbate, but unable to orgasm without being fucked by my cock. I was hard.

I stepped out of the library, spotted a nearby maid scrubbing the floors, her ass high in the air. I couldn’t resist. I pulled out my cock, knelt down behind her and said, “Don’t move.” She froze, obeying my commands. I reached out and touched her pussy through her naughty maid costume.

Then I began pulling it off her. When it was out of the way I shoved my fingers into her pussy, surprisingly she was wet. I removed my fingers, leaned forward with my hips and slid my cock into her. She moaned, deep in her throat.

“You like being fucked, don’t you?” I said as I started doing just that.

“Yes,” the maid replied.

Behind me I heard someone say, “Master. Moira is ready for you.” I slowed my fucking and looked. It was Casey.

I sighed. “Fine.” I pulled my cock out of the maid and carefully zipped myself up. To the maid I said, “Nothing happened. You had a nice daydream about getting fucked by me, that’s all. Get dressed.” Once she was dressed, she went back to work, not even looking at me.

I turned and nodded at Casey. “Lead me to her.” Casey turned and led me upstairs to the second floor. She led me to a room, before I entered I said, “Go find Kate and send her to me.” Casey ran off.

I opened the door, it was a bedroom, Moira’s I guessed. Someone had brought up a black leather reclining chair for her to use. A stool and small table were near it. On the table I could see Moira’s piercing equipment. “John!” I heard and turned to the other side of the room.

Jamie was there, being cornered by Moira, who had her hands on Jamie’s perfect tits. They were both naked. Jamie spoke again, “John, please tell her to stop bothering me.”

Moira chuckled. “You know you like it Blondie.”

Jamie sneered down at Moira. “Don’t call me Blondie you dyke! My name is Jamie!” She pushed Moira’s hands away. “And get your dirty hands off me!”

Moira turned to me and winked. “She likes it, she just doesn’t want to admit it.”

I smiled and shook my head. “Whatever. Are you ready to pierce her slutty clit?” I said smiling at Jamie as she blushed.

Moira smiled at me. “Oh hell yes. This slut needs one sooo badly.” She turned back to Jamie and tugged gently at one of Jamie’s nipple rings. “Don’t you Blondie?” Jamie gasped in pain and blushed even deeper. Moira took a firmer grip and started pulling towards the chair. “Come on Blondie, let’s go get your slutty clit pierced.” Reluctantly, Jamie followed.

I started removing my clothes as they approached. Jamie looked at me and moaned. Moira looked, grinned, then slowly pushed Jamie into the black recliner. I heard someone enter the room, kneel and say, “Master.” It was Kate.

I nodded at her and said, “You may pleasure yourself Kate.”

As Kate did, I removed the rest of my clothing. When I turned to Moira and Jamie, both their eyes had fallen to my hard cock. Jamie with desire and Moira with a little fear and awe. Finally Moira said, “I see you’re ready.”

I turned to Jamie and said, “Get up, I’ve decided I want my cock in your ass when you get pierced.” Moira moaned at this and Jamie gasped, then obeyed. I sat down where she had been then had her sit above me, my cock right in front of her cunt. “Now we’re going to need lots and lots of spit Moira, so get sucking on my cock.”

Moira grinned at me and leaned down between Jamie’s spread legs, running her tongue along Jamie’s clit on the way to my cock. When her tongue touched my cock, I gasped slightly in pleasure. It still turned me on, this lesbian, willing and eager to take my cock. Moira began sucking and spitting on my dick, trying to get it as wet as possible. Jamie gasped and I guessed that Moira was making sure her asshole was covered in saliva as well.

After a few minutes, Moira grasped my cock firmly, slipping the head into Jamie’s ass. Jamie groaned, raised herself up with her arms, then slowly slid her ass down on my cock. While she was doing this, Moira was eating her cunt, masturbating. They both moaned and Jamie gasped, letting gravity push my dick inside deeper and deeper. Finally, my cock fully embedded, she leaned back against me. I moved my hands up to her nipples and started fondling them.

Moira stopped eating Jamie’s pussy, moaned at the sight of us, then grabbed her tools. Her hands were shaking a little with lust, she took a deep breath, and then picked up an ice cube from a nearby bowl. Jamie moaned at this and gasped when Moira held it up to her clitoris.

Moira grinned, then took a pair of strange flat pliers and clipped them onto Jamie’s exposed clit. Jamie moaned loudly. Moira dropped the ice cube into the bowl and picked up a regular pair of pliers. She picked up Jamie’s piercing then quickly pierced Jamie’s exposed and immobilized clit. Jamie yelped in surprise. Moira smiled and licked the clit ring, then put away her tools.

“You are my slaves,” I said smiling.

Jamie, Moira and Kate smiled and said, “Yes Master.”

Jamie moaned at my cock deep in her ass. I whispered into her ear, “Fuck my cock, slave.” Moaning, she obeyed, sliding up and down on my member. “Suck that pussy, Moira.” Moira moaned as well, then leaned forward to lick and suck Jamie’s bouncing cunt. “Kate, eat Moira’s pussy.” Kate got off the floor, pulled the stool from beneath Moira, then kneeled under her licking.

For several minutes we fucked each other. My cock in Jamie’s asshole, Moira’s mouth on her cunt, my wife eating out Moira. They moaned, groaned, and gasped in pleasure. Then I said, “Moira, suck my dick.” Moaning, she did so, taking me out of Jamie’s ass and putting me in her hot wet mouth.

This drove me over the edge and I said, “Jamie, Moira, on the bed. Eat each others pussies.” As they jumped to obey I got down on the floor, turned my wife to face the bed and slammed my cock into her cunt. Kate came.

I turned to watch as Jamie and Moira began eating each other, Jamie on the bottom, Moira’s smaller tattooed form on top. I came deep in Kate’s sucking cunt. As they screamed in bliss at their super-orgasms, I pulled out of Kate and got on the bed with Moira and Jamie. I sat near Moira’s face, pulling her screaming face from Jamie’s cunt. “Suck my dick, you lesbian whore.” I gripped her short pink hair as she obeyed, licking and sucking my still hard cock. God I love it.

I pulled her off and told her to go back to eating Jamie. Then I went over behind them and straddled Jamie’s head. “Suck my balls Blondie.” As she did so, I stuffed my cock in Moira’s tiny cunt. “Yeah Moira, you love cock. You just didn’t know until you had mine!” I yelled as she gasped and came.

I fucked her for a few minutes, then I said. “Kate, get your ass over here and make Moira eat your pussy.” Kate obeyed, grabbing Moira’s pink hair and shoving her face into her crotch.

I moaned and said, “That’s my wife’s pussy Moira, maybe if you stick your tongue in deep enough, you’ll taste my cum.” I slapped her ass. “Now I’m going to fuck your ass, hard.” So saying, I put the head of my cock at her asshole and pushed. Moira moaned and gasped as my cock popped inside. Then I slammed myself forward, deep in her ass and she came. “You like cock in your ass Moira. You love anything in your ass! Don’t you?!”

Moira shouted, muffled my my wife’s pussy, “Yes Master!”

I groaned at this and said, “Get your mouth over her and suck your ass juice off my cock, Moira!” I said slapping her ass. Moira obeyed, turning and sucking on my cock. “Doesn’t that taste good?” I said.

“Yes Master,” Moira moaned around my cock.

I held her head still, took my wet cock from her mouth and started slapping in and rubbing it all over her face. “Oh god!” I said. I threw Moira aside and jumped over to Kate. I slammed my cock into her, causing her to cum again. Her clenching pussy was enough to push me over the edge and I came deep inside her.

As they enjoyed their second super-orgasm I pulled out. Sitting there I watched them, panting. Once I’d caught my breath I stepped off the bed and sighed. Life is good. “Slaves, report to Casey. Tell her you’ve all pleased your Master greatly and request duties. Kate, with me.”

I walked to my room, naked. Kate moaned and followed, my cum dripping out of her pussy. When we got to the room I picked her up and put her on the bed. I laid down next to her, putting her head on my chest and fell asleep.

* * *

A maid shook me awake. I yawned and said, “What is it?”

“Dinner is ready sir,” she replied, then left, her ass jiggling prettily. I got up, went to piss, threw on my robe and headed downstairs. Kate followed behind me.

I stepped into the dining room and everything went the same as it always did. I sat and released them, we ate while they chatted, then after the meal was done I stood to speak. “Well another fine day has come to its end. I have nothing to say really. We might have a couple of new slaves in a few days or might not. No special preparations will be needed. Anyone have anything to say?” One of the twins raised a hand. “Very well, the twin on the left,” I said smiling at her.

Everyone chuckled, even the twins. Finally, after this had died off she said, “We got all the stuff today we need to be your geisha girl’s John. When do we get to start?”

“Hmm, I guess I’ll take a bath after we finish here, before I go to bed. So as soon as we leave the table you can go get ready for me,” I said slowly. The twins giggled.

“Anything else?” No one moved. “Very well. Casey, you are my chamberlain. The twins will go prepare for my bath. Pick a slave to send up to my bed tonight, then send Kate along with her. Wait until I am in the bath to do this, I want it to be a surprise.”

Casey stood, bowed and said, “Yes Master.”

I nodded then turned to the twins. “Go now twins. Take a maid with you, send her down when you are ready for me.” They giggled and ran, dragging along a maid with them.

I turned to Casey and said, “I will have some coffee in the living room, while I wait.” I walked out.

A few minutes later I was sitting there, watching television and sipping coffee. After the big meal and my full day of sex I was feeling a little drowsy. The maid came to get me. I nodded, handed her my coffee cup and went upstairs.

When I entered the bathroom, their beauty struck me first. Both of them were kneeling near the full tub. Their long black hair had been done up, held in place by some unknown method. They wore beautiful red silk kimonos, with gold lining. They looked like perfection.

After I admired them for a while, they stood silently. They moved gracefully towards me and each gently took on of my arms. They raised them slightly and I held them there while they slowly unwrapped my robe and removed it.

Then they placed their hands gently on my arms again and led me to the tub. It was hot. I lowered myself slowly, watching them. After I was settled, the one on the left turned away from me. On the back of the kimono, a large golden dragon had been embroidered. Then, very slowly, both of them removed their kimonos at the same time. It was a very sexy effect. Like I could see both sides of the same woman, at the same time. They were totally nude beneath them. That’s when I realized my cock was as stiff as a pole.

Smiling and naked, they both gingerly stepped into the bath with me. They each picked up a wooden ladle and dipped them into the tub. Then very smoothly they emptied them on my shoulders. I shivered in pleasure.

They continued this for a while, filling them and wetting down my entire body. They even held my head and gently poured the water on my head and face. When I was totally wet, they took two small containers of warmed scented body wash and gently rubbed my entire body with it. I moaned and they smiled.

When I was covered from neck to toe in it, they took two large soft sponges and began rubbing them against my body. Filled with warm water, they felt heavenly. Once my body was clean, they began washing my hair together, gently. I groaned in pleasure at this and they chuckled. When my hair was clean they used the ladles to rinse it and the rest of my body.

I thought this would be the end of it, but they stood together, silently. Then reached up and released their hair from it’s binding. It fell around them, beautifully black. Then they began using the ladles to wet themselves down as I watched enraptured. When they finished this, they knelt again and dunked their heads under the soapy bath water. Then, amazingly, they started rubbing my body with their own hair. It tickled and caressed. I felt them wrap their hands gently around my cock as they did this. Stroking me.

I felt myself drawing near and not wanting them to go unrewarded, gasped, “You are my slaves.”

“Yes Master,” they moaned.

Then I came, jerking and shuddering in pleasure. I sighed and relaxed as they both enjoyed super-orgasms. When they calmed down I said, “Return to normal.” They sighed. “That was beautiful you two,” I said then leaned over and kissed them both deeply, one at a time. They helped me out of the tub and dried me, smiling. I sighed again, just enjoying myself. When they’d finished, I kissed them both again and exited the bathroom.

Kneeling in front of my bed was my wife, Kate and their sister, Miko. Mmm, good choice Casey. I walked over slowly and laid down on the bed. “On the bed slaves.” They jumped to obey moaning. I focused all my attentions on Miko. “Your sisters are in the bathroom right now Miko. They just gave me the loveliest bath ever. Should I ask them to come here and play with you? Would you like for them to suck on their big sister’s juicy cunt?” I said, taunting Miko, as I slid my hand up and down her body.

Miko smiled her slave-state smile and said, “Yes Master.”

“Maybe later. For now I want you to myself. Suck my cock Miko.” She obeyed. When I was hard I fucked her roughly, noticing that her pussy had been shaved to match that of all my other slaves.

I ran my hand over it gently, enjoying the feeling of her pussy as it gripped my cock. Finally, I felt myself growing near. I pulled out of Miko, pushed into my wife and came deep inside her. I told them to cum quietly, then rolled over, and immediately fell to sleep.