The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twenty Days of the Device

by Corvus Kahn

DAY SIXTEEN

The next morning, I woke to find Jamie in my bed giving me my morning blow job. Then I noticed Kate and Casey, they’d fallen asleep in their sixty-nine. I nudged them and they woke up, then went right back to eating each others pussies. I chuckled.

I pulled Jamie up off me to look at her nipples, they were a little sore. I had her lean over me while I sucked on them gently, she gasped at this and came. They really did look good on her and I felt pleasure from marking her. She was a bitch and with these rings in her nipples, she’d always remember that she was my bitch.

I had Casey and Kate take over my blow job while I just lay there, sucking on Jamie’s breasts. When I felt myself nearing climax, I had Kate climb on until I shot my cum deep inside her. Then I had them follow me to the bathroom and bathe me. I played with Jamie’s nipple rings, sucking them, while I fingered her cunt. I kept thinking about that clitoris of hers and how it would look so much better with a ring through it. This aroused me greatly.

Bending Jamie over the tub I slid my cock deep inside her and said, “I’m going to ask that woman today to ring that slutty clit of yours Jamie, then I’ll give you to her all night. You’ll be her little loyal cunt eater.” Jamie moaned and gasped as I fucked her roughly.

“Maybe if you do a good enough job, I’ll give you that diamond necklace you want so badly. Or maybe I’ll have her take the diamond from it, and put it on your clit ring.” This thought was so naughty, I felt my need to cum. I pulled out of Jamie, then grabbed Kate and had her ride me, until I came deep inside her.

I got out of the tub, and dried myself off while they enjoyed their super-orgasms. I told them when they were done they should hurry down to eat. I dressed carefully, selecting my clothing. Just like when I’d first met Miko here, I wanted to show a certain face to my prospective slave. In the end I decided on a white long sleeved button shirt and white pants. The girls had departed the restroom while I was dressing. I followed them and soon arrived at breakfast.

It was almost 9am when we sat down to eat, so I rushed things a little, reminding everyone of the need to hurry. We finished in about half an hour and then I had everyone leave the dishes where they lay. They could clean up afterwards. I had them all run upstairs and take showers. I wanted them all smelling fresh.

It was just ten minutes until she was supposed to arrive, when everything was in place. The twins were upset still, and even more so when I told them they couldn’t be here when she arrived. They were underage and might spook her off. They frowned and went to meet with their tutor in the library.

Then we all waited and waited. It wasn’t until 10:20am that one of the maids came into the entry hall and nodded at me. She was here. The maid went and took her place. I took a last quick look to see that everything was in place.

My six slaves stood naked at the base of the stairs. From left to right Casey, Penny, Kate, Jamie, Lisa, and Miko. Arrayed on the stairs behind them were the all the maids, twenty of them. All of them wearing their skimpy maid costumes. Twenty-six beautiful women, if that wasn’t a lesbian knockout punch, I didn’t know what would be.

I grinned at them, gave them a thumbs up, and stepped outside. I closed the door behind me, and stood there waiting a few minutes. Eventually a beat up car drove up and stopped. The woman, pink hair shining in the light, looked around at the mansion in wonder. She spotted me and frowned, obviously expecting women. She closed her car door and walked up to me. “Where are they?” she said accusingly.

I smiled and said, “Waiting inside for you.”

She frowned at me, not believing it, then walked to the door and opened it. I held my breath, grinning stupidly. She walked inside, her eyes adjusting to the light, then she gasped. Her mouth fell open and I stood behind her, just in case she did fall unconscious.

Grinning, I looked at my girls and noticed that the twins had slipped in at the end of the line at the last minute. I frowned at them, promising myself to punish them later. The woman stood there for several moments, mouth open and staring. Then she turned to me as I closed the door.

“I can’t fucking believe it,” she said frowning at me. “How if the fuck did you get them all?”

I smiled at her and said, “Why don’t we leave the how for later? Would you like to meet them?”

She turned and walked toward them. “Hell yes.” I followed behind her. She went straight to Jamie and said, “Hey Blondie. I missed you. God you’re hot.” Jamie blushed at this. I stood back and watched as the woman took them all in. At this range their beauty was formidable. Finally, she cleared her throat and said to them all, “Hi slaves, my name is Moira.”

Casey said to her, “Casey.”

Penny said, “Penny.”

Kate said, “Kate.

Jamie said, “Jamie.”

Lisa said, “Lisa.”

Miko said, “Miko.”

The first twin said, “Hikari.”

The second, “Kazumi.”

Moira had followed them down the line, when she got to the last two, she gasped. She turned to me and said, “Twins?” I nodded. “Oh my god.” Either she didn’t notice they were only fifteen or she didn’t care.

I stepped forward and said, “The rest of these fine ladies are our staff. Not slaves, just eye candy.”

Moira snorted and said, “Yeah I’ll bet.” Then she turned to me suspicious. “What’s this going to cost me?”

I nodded to the slaves. “Join them.”

She looked at me like I’d lost my mind. “What?”

I decided a demonstration was in order. “You are all slaves,” I said to them. Moira looked at me confused.

They all knelt in place, slipping into the slave-state and said, “Yes Master.” Moira stepped back at this, I could tell she was hypnotized by them.

I grinned widely and said, “Cum for me slaves.”

When they started screaming in super-orgasms, Moira did fall on her ass. She stared opened mouthed at them in uncontrolled lust as they all came right in front of her. I was a little afraid she might jump on them, and start eating them out. She turned to look at me, amazed at my power, and a little afraid. I chuckled and let them all cum for a while. She got up eventually and stood near me. “Uh... how long can they do that?”

“As long as I tell them to,” I said.

Moira shuddered in pleasure and stared up at me. “What are you some sort of demon?”

“Maybe, if I was asking for your soul. No Moira, I’m just a man.” I turned to the slaves then and said, “Enough, you may stop slaves.” Then I turned back to Moira. “A man with a gift, and an offer for you. Become my slave, and you may sleep with any of them, all of them, all the time. You will experience pleasure you’ve never dreamed of before in your life. All day, every day.”

She was looking at the slaves, shaking her head. “All I have to do is fuck you huh?” I nodded. “You like the idea of a lesbian riding your cock?” I nodded again, smiling. “Shit you got yourself a deal mister. I don’t care if you do own my soul, if I get to fuck them.”

“Very well. Choose one. I will make you my slave, and you will have your first of them. Right here, right now.” I stepped a little away from her, pulling out the device.

She didn’t hesitate long. “Jamie. I want the blonde.” Moira turned to look at me. I smiled, raised the device, and activated it. I dismissed the staff, telling them to return to their duties. Then dismissed everyone else but Jamie.

I stood there circling Moira, who still looked to where I was. “Remove your clothes Moira,” I said watching her. She pulled off her tank top, underneath her small breasts were pierced. Then she undid her pants and dropped them along with her panties. He pussy was shaved and also had a piercing.

As she stepped out of her pants I studied her tattoos, they covered about half her body. Her left arm and left leg, several on her back and chest. She truly was beautiful, a work of art. I walked around her again, giving her my commands slowly. Making sure she understood them correctly. Then I stepped back and released her.

Moira knelt and said, “Master.” My cock was rock hard.

I replaced the device and said to Jamie, “Jamie, kneel next to Moira.” After she did I said, “Now I want you two to make mad, passionate love to each other.”

They turned to each other and kissed, tongues dueling, hands roaming, moaning. It was all the sexier, when I knew that after they finished I was going to take this lesbian upstairs, and have her fuck me. They lay down together, in the middle of the floor, kissing and moaning. Their hands found each others cunts and probed them. Fingers began to pump, pump, pump.

Soon they both came. Then they switched to a sixty-nine, with Moira on top. They ate and fingered each others pussies cumming several more times. Finally, after this I stopped them. They’d made love for about thirty minutes. Before I released them I said, “Cum for me, you two.”

They both screamed out in pleasure, kneeling before me. I let them both, but more importantly Moira, experience their super-orgasms for several minutes. Then I said, “Enough, you may stop cumming. Jamie, you are dismissed. Find Miko and tell her to assign you duties.” Jamie jumped up and ran to obey, moaning.

I turned to study Moira for a few more moments. She was sweaty and panting. “Moira, return to normal.” I said, then stood there watching as she sighed, looked up and around.

“Holy shit!” she said. She remembered everything, her hand dropped to her pussy, and she looked up at me. “How in the fuck?” Moira said confused.

“How was it Moira? Did you enjoy being my slave?” I said smiling down at her on the floor.

“Shit yes and I don’t know how you fucking made me cum like that.” She was staring up at me in something like wonder.

I nodded. “So I assume this means you wish to remain with me, as my slave?”

Moira snorted and stood. “You’d have to fucking drag me away from orgasms like that.”

“Very well, please follow me,” I said starting up the stairs.

Behind me she said, “What about my clothes?”

“My slaves don’t wear clothing unless asked. They prefer to go naked all the time,” I said smiling.

Moira whistled behind me. “Un-fucking-believable. I’ve stepped into a wet dream.”

When we arrived at my room I said, “You may not feel like it is a wet dream, when I tell you what I am going to require of you next.” I turned to her and opened the doors.

Moira said, passing by me and looking me up and down. “Let me guess, you want to fuck me now.” She looked around the room saw the bed and said, “Fine, do your slave shit and get it over with.”

I entered and closed the doors behind us. “That’s the part you won’t like. I can easily turn on the slave shit and make you enjoy everything I do to you. I will do that many times in the future, but now I want you to fuck me of your own volition. Without me commanding you.”

She sighed. “You’re a sick fuck. You want me to do something disgusting to me, so I can stay here?”

I stepped away from the doors. “You may leave if you wish. I will not force you. I want to see how much it means to you. I make similar requests of all my slaves. Jamie, for instance. She’d never been with a woman before she came here and found the idea disgusting I’m sure.” I paused and before she could say anything, continued, “A fellow slave, Lisa, had the same problem. Right here in this room, they had a fight which I had to break up. Then I made them choose. Either make love to each other in front of me or leave. They chose the former.”

Moira shuddered in pleasure at this story. “I see that the thought excites you. So why should it be any different for me to want you?”

She thought about this for a few minutes, then shrugged. “Fine, I’ll fuck you. Just don’t expect me to like it.”

I chuckled and said, “We’ll see.” She frowned at that. “Go take a shower then, Moira. The bathroom is that door there.” I watched her cute tattooed butt disappear into the bathroom, then I began undressing. I placed the device back in the drawer and closed it. I took out the lube, just in case she wasn’t wet. My cock was hard as a rock. I walked over to the sitting room and took a seat facing the bathroom. I was going to enjoy this. I’d even dismissed Kate so Moira could have all my cum.

Finally, the shower cut off and Moira appeared, wrapped in a towel. Her pink hair plastered against her head. She looked at me sitting there, and saw my hard cock. Moira shook her head, snorted, then walked over to me. “See you got the lube. Smart, cause I’m not wet, and won’t get wet.”

I just smiled and held out my hand, she put hers in mine. I pulled her into my lap. I kissed her lips. She reluctantly opened them, and I explored her mouth with my tongue. I ran my left hand up and down her body, trying to elicit some response. I broke the kiss then, and trailed my tongue along her body to her breasts. Very slowly, I ran my lips and tongue around and around. “You’re pretty good for a guy,” Moira said jokingly.

Slowly, I closed in on her nipples and gently blew on them. She shivered. Elated I did so again, then licked her nipples slightly to wet them, and blew a third time. Moira moaned slightly, despite herself it seemed. I trailed my hand down slowly to her pussy, not surprisingly, she wasn’t very wet.

I began licking her breasts and running my fingers around her clitoris slowly at first, then faster and faster. Then I suddenly stopped and sucked on one of her nipples at the same time I tweaked her clit with my finger and thumb. She gasped and I slid a finger inside her pussy slowly. Moira was wet.

I backed off and looked up at her, she seemed confused. “You are a fucking god if you can get me wet.”

I chuckled and said, “That was just the test run.” I moved my left hand up from her pussy then across her lips. “Now you’re going to suck my cock Moira.”

“Ugh, that’s disgusting. Please just fuck me so we can get this over with? You got me wet, so fuck me.” I put my finger, wet with her juices, over her lip.

“You can leave anytime you wish. If you wish to stay, you will use your lips to pleasure my cock, not talk,” I said then removed my finger.

“What makes you think I won’t bite it off?” she said saucily.

“Faith,” I smiled at her.

“In God?” She snorted.

“In your desire for more pleasure, above a need to hurt me,” I said smiling.

Moira frowned and sighed. “Fine asshole, I’ll suck your cock, like a good little whore.” She pushed herself off me and fell to her knees in front of me. She gulped once and I wondered if she’d ever done it before. Moira closed her eyes, stuck out her tongue and licked my cock. I shivered in pleasure. She did have a tongue piercing, a silver stud. As she began to run her tongue up and down my cock, I moaned as I felt the stud. She licked and licked, trying to not have to take me inside her mouth.

“You’ve got the licking part down well Moira, but the sucking part seems lacking,” I said smiling down at her.

Moira opened her eyes and looked up and me. “Asshole,” she repeated. Then, to herself, “Fuck it.” and slipped the head of my cock in her mouth. I gasped at this and put my hand on her cute pink hair. She knocked away my hand and I chuckled.

She grazed me with her teeth then, her eyes shining up at me. I got the message and nodded. For a few minutes she sucked my cock and I enjoyed it immensely. “Now I’m going to cum in your mouth and you will swallow it Moira.”

“No fucking way that is happening,” Moira said backing off my cock and looking up at me angrily.

I shrugged and looked at the door. Then I said, “And don’t even think of spitting it out. I’ll make you lick it off the carpet, and then we’ll start this all over again.”

“You fucking pervert!” she screamed at me. I nodded.

Moira stood and was about to leave. Then I said, “I’m going to cum in each of your holes if you want to stay here. Your mouth is just the first one. Your pussy is next. Then I’m going to cum in your ass.”

Moira screamed at me and swung at my head in rage. I didn’t bother stopping it. My head snapped back at the punch, I felt blood flowing down my face. She stood there poised to strike again. I just sat there, unmoving, staring at her. She was panting in rage and frustration. I let her do so, just staring at her. “Are you done?” I said calmly.

She made as if to strike me again, I didn’t move. Just stared at her. Finally, Moira lowered her hand and said in amazement, “What the fuck are you?” Like I wasn’t human.

“I am a man who knows what he wants Moira and isn’t afraid of dying,” I said calmly.

“And you want me?” Moira replied in a small voice.

“And I want you,” I said nodding.

“Fuck you’re cold. Like some sort of... damn I don’t care what you say, you ain’t human,” Moira said shivering.

“Leave then, I will not stop you.” She backed away from me slowly and then turned. Moira got halfway to the door.

Then she stopped. “You’d really let me leave, wouldn’t you?” She said confused.

“Any of my slaves, including you, can leave any time they wish to,” I said staring straight ahead.

Moira walked back into my line of sight, and dropped down across from me in one of the other chairs. She was crying. “Why are you doing this to me? Why?”

I sighed. “Because the slave-state is just a shield Moira. It can make you feel good, safe, make everything feel right. But it can’t be held forever. Eventually it must fall. Everything falls and fails in time. You must be willing to submit without it. To show that you can obey me without it. Without that, it means nothing,” I fell silent. Letting her absorb this.

Moira cried for a time, sobbed once or twice, then slowly got down on the floor. She crawled over to me and knelt there, staring up at me. “I... will.” She wiped her face. “I will submit.”

I nodded slowly, looking down at her. “Then you know what you must do,” I said softly.

She grimaced, looked down at my cock and sighed. “Yes Master,” Moira said silently. Leaning forward she took my cock into her mouth again, and began slowly coaxing it back to life. I smiled down at her, and she closed her eyes in pain, tears falling.

Slowly my cock began to rise, and she increased her speed, trying to make it go as quickly as possible. Moira sucked my cock, not with any great skill, but with desperation. After several minutes of her doing this, I smiled again and said, “I will cum soon. Be ready for it.”

Moira moaned, not in pleasure, but in fear. Finally, I felt my cum boiling out of me into her lesbian mouth. She gasped at the volume, and began swallowing as quickly as possible. I jerked and shuddered, enjoying myself. The sight of this little lesbian punk, sucking my cock, and swallowing my sperm was intoxicating. After I stopped cumming she backed off, wiping her mouth with her hand and looking up at me. I nodded. Moira sighed in relief.

I stood slowly and her eyes followed me. I held out my hand and she placed hers within it, hesitantly. I pulled her slowly to her feet. Then I walked to the bed. I heard her following me. When I reached the bed I turned to her and said, “Lay down on the bed Moira.”

Head low, she did. I stood and stared down at her petite tattooed and pierced body. She looked so weak. I suddenly realized she was. Probably the weakest of my slaves. Moira hid her weakness behind these tattoos and piercings, as if to warn the world to stay away. I smiled down at her gently, trying not to scare her. She shivered at my gaze.

I slowly got on the bed with her, and reached out to touch her feet. She gasped at the contact, jerked a little in surprise. I started running my hand up her leg, slowly, as I sat there next to her trembling body. I took my time, just getting her body to relax, and learn to enjoy my touch. I leaned forward, then put my other hand on her forehead. Moira gasped again, jerked her head away. I waited calmly for her, then I put my hand there again.

Slowly, oh so slowly. I moved my right hand down from her forehead, gently caressing her body and my left hand up from her legs. Her body began to shiver with goosebumps. Removing my left hand, I leaned over some more, and gently placed a kiss on her ankle. Moira moaned slightly at this. Very slowly now, I slid my tongue up her leg. My right hand meanwhile, had gone to her breasts, and began to torment them. Coming close, but never close enough, to touching her nipples. She sighed in pleasure.

I removed my hand and sat up. I took hold of her legs and turned her body. Slowly, I spread her legs open. Kissing and stroking my way up the inside of her legs, I again went slowly, not wanting to rush her. I looked up at her approaching pussy periodically. Finally, after several minutes of kissing and licking her inner thighs on both sides. I reached her pussy. I slid my hands slowly under her body, coming to rest on her hips. I leaned forward, slowly breathing out on her exposed labia and clit. Moira jerked and moaned in pleasure.

I smiled. I stuck out my tongue and just barely touched the skin on the sides of her pussy. Running it slowly up and down. Then around the top and up and down again. Moira moaned louder. I did this several times, each time growing closer to her pussy. Then sliding my hands out up from her waist, I reached forward, and touched her nipples. At the same time blowing on her clit again. “Oh my god!” Moira said in surprise.

I slowly took her nipples in between my thumb and forefinger, blowing now and again on her clit. I looked up and saw her hands clenching the sheet, trying to fight the pleasure. Suddenly, I pinched her nipples slightly, causing her to gasp. When she was distracted by that, I quickly put my mouth on her clit and sucked it and the clit ring once. Her body jerked and spasmed. She fought it, but she came. I heard her mumbling, “nofuckingwaynofuckingway.” over and over again.

I slowly removed my hands from her breasts and traced them back down to her pussy. I pulled back and blew hard on her now wet clitoris. Moira moaned in pleasure. I slid my fingers into her. By now she was very wet. I guess I really am a “fucking” god, I thought to myself amused.

I finger fucked her slowly for a bit, to make sure she would stay nice and wet. Then I sat up. Her eyes locked on mine immediately, she bit her lip. Of course all this foreplay had me hard as a rock.

I slid myself up her body putting my hands of both sides of her, kissing my way up her tattoos. Finally, I stared down into her face, she looked away. I reached forward and gently caressed her face as I knelt between her legs. I felt my cock rest up against her wet pussy. I turned her face back, so Moira was looking up at me, then I slipped the head of my cock inside her. Moira shuddered. I leaned down and kissed her firmly, as I began sliding my cock deeper inside her. When my cock reached bottom, she gasped.

I stayed there like that, letting her get to know the feeling of a cock inside her, for what could very well be her first time. Then I started pistoning my hips slowly, not fucking her yet, just moving my cock around inside her. Moira gasped and then kissed me, shoving her tongue deep in my mouth. I took that as a signal and began slowly sliding in and out of her lesbian cunt.

I fucked her slowly at first. Then she started moaning. I think she was surprised. Her body was responding to mine. After a few minutes of this, she grabbed me by the ears and screamed, “FUCK ME!”

I smiled and started pumping faster and faster. She groaned and closed her eyes, enjoying my cock. Soon I was slamming my cock into her over and over and she was loving every minute of it. Her body jerked, jerked and she orgasmed, her pussy clenching down on my dick. I felt myself grow near, pumped hard for a few more moments, then came deep inside her.

I panted, catching my breath. Her eyes were on me, like I really was a god. She traced her hands along my chest and stared into my eyes. I didn’t say anything and neither did she. It wasn’t a moment for words.

The moment ended. I rolled off of her, laying beside her. She rolled on her side, looking at me, and sliding her hands along my sweaty chest. Eventually, she decided to speak, “I... uh can’t believe it.”

I sighed and said, “That is why you fail.” I think I just quoted Yoda, I thought tiredly.

We laid there together, side by side for a time, until we’d both regained our strength. Then I turned to her, she was still staring at me. I kissed her and she kissed me back. When I broke the kiss I whispered, “Suck my cock.”

Moira shivered and nodded slightly. She sat up and bent over my waist. I felt her mouth and tongue around my cock. Slowly she brought it back to life. I rubbed her back gently, loving her tattoos. When I was hard again, I sat up and pulled her mouth off. I kissed her again, then got off the bed. I walked into the sitting room and picked up the lube. She was watching me. As I approached her eyes fell to my cock and she blushed slightly. I smiled, then slid back into bed next to her.

I kissed her again and slid my hand down to cup her sex. I slowly fingered her for several minutes as our tongues dueled. She moaned once and I knew she was ready. I pushed her away, rolling her over onto her stomach. Leaning down, I kissed her on her back, she shivered.

Trailing my mouth and tongue up and down her spine, I opened the lube and poured some into my hand. I gently massaged her pussy and clit first, then slid my fingers around her asshole. Very gently now, I began probing it.

After a few moments, my finger slipped inside, and I gently moved it back and forth. Slowly letting her body get used to it. I still ran my mouth, and tongue up and down her spine. I put more lube in my left hand, then slid it down to take the place in her ass, while my right moved down and returned to her clit and pussy. Slowly over the next ten minutes or so, I began to get more and more lube in her asshole. Then I slipped in a second finger, sliding it in and out.

I sighed, gave her another kiss at the base of her spine, then knelt behind her. I pulled her up into a doggy-style position, and slowly slipped my cock into her pussy. Moira gasped. I began fingering her clit. For several minutes I kept this up. She moaned several times. Then I removed my dick and placed the head of it at her ass. The head slipped in easily. I reached forward and under, massaging her breasts, kissing the nape of her neck.

Then I slowly began pushing myself into her ass. She was very tight here, due mainly to her small frame. Moira grunted several times. Several times I stopped, backed out slowly, then went forward again. I kept one hand on her tits now, and slid the other one to her clit, trying to keep her stimulated. When I felt my pubic hair against her flesh I sighed. Moira gasped.

I stayed there, buried in her ass, while I kept up my work at her clit and nipples. Her ass slowly adjusted. Then I began to pull out. Moira moaned loudly. Her ass clenched down tightly at my member, causing me to groan. Slowly my dick fell back, then I slowly pushed it back in. Moira came then, loudly. I clamped my hands down on her pussy and tits, riding her orgasm. She panted then and groaned when I resumed my movement.

Over the next few minutes, I began to pick up my pace. Slowly, but surely. I moved my hands and her own flew to her clit and tits. I placed mine on her hips and began seriously fucking her lesbian ass. It was hard to believe as I fucked her now, that a few hours ago, the thought of a cock in her would have made her sick. Now here she was. She had swallowed my cum, been well fucked, and was now about to take my load in her ass as well. She’d given my cock access to all her holes. All by her own choice.

Moira was moaning loudly now with each thrust of my cock, frigging her clit furiously. I held back slightly, wanting us to cum together. She was already mine I knew, but that would cement it. After today, this lesbian would allow me to fuck her in any hole, at any time. Slave-state or not.

The thought that I’d turned this lesbian into a cock hungry slut, was too much for me. Soon I felt my climax approach. Then Moira came again. That being my signal I pumped hard a few more times then came, deep inside her ass. Moira moaned deeply as she felt my cum there.

Panting and sweating I pulled out of her slowly, she moaned some more. Then I collapsed on the bed near her. Moira looked over at me, smiling. I nodded and laid there, just relaxing. After a few minutes, I was able to catch my breath and sat up. “Let’s take a shower,” I said. Moira nodded and followed me to the restroom. I turned on the shower and we relaxed in it. I kissed her a few times and she seemed to welcome it. We washed each others bodies. Then dried ourselves off.

After we’d done that I threw on a robe and said, “So, I guess you really do want to stay huh?”

Moira looked at me, saw that I was joking and laughed. “You’re such an ass.”

I nodded smiling. “Ready for slave-state?”

She sighed and nodded. “You are my slave.”

Moira knelt smiling, “Yes Master.”

“Go downstairs and report to Miko, she is my chamberlain today. Tell her you have pleased your Master and ask to be assigned duties. Then tell her to send up some lunch, I’m starving.” I yawned, feeling a bit tired. Moira ran to obey, moaning. I turned to look in the mirror and used a towel to wipe it free of fog. There was a small cut right below my left eye, where she’d hit me earlier. Small price to pay. I whistled to myself, smiling and walked out of the bathroom.

I went out for a smoke on the balcony, while I waited for my lunch to arrive. The weather was turning colder, and I debated going back inside to get dressed. I finished my cigarette quickly, then went inside, rubbing my hands together. Soon a maid arrived bearing my lunch. I ate, ravenous and when I was done felt a little sleepy. Deciding to take a nap, I crawled into bed and fell asleep.

* * *

When I woke, I felt the feeling of warmth on my cock. I yawned. I never got tired of waking up this way. I looked up. God damn it! “You are slaves,” I said angrily.

The twins smiled and said, “Yes Master.”

“Go get dressed,” I said. They jumped off the bed and ran to obey, moaning. How can I convince them to stop this?

I assumed that they’d come up here directly from the library, where they were supposed to be studying with the tutor. I had a feeling that anytime I went to sleep, if they were not in the slave-state, then when I woke I’d find them in my bed. I didn’t think punishment would work for them either. I also couldn’t keep them in the slave-state all the time. Like I’d said to Moira earlier today, eventually it must fall. I could hire a bodyguard to guard me while I sleeped. I sighed. Teenagers.

I got up and got dressed slowly. The twins returned at some point and knelt in front of me, moaning. When I looked up at them they said, “Master.”

I grumbled. “Whatever.” Then to them I said, “Return to normal.” They sighed and looked up at me. When they began reaching out to me I said, “I can stop you with a word.”

The twins stopped, looked at each other, then one of them said slowly, “Why would you? Are we not beautiful?”

I sighed and said, “You know that you are beautiful. You are just too young to know what is best for you.”

They spoke softly to each other in Japanese. Trying to come up with a strategy to convince me I guess. I sat there, they kept their eyes on me as they talked back and forth for a few minutes. Finally, the one on the right spoke, “Do you know that, in Japan, the age of consent is thirteen?”

Really? I shook my head. “I don’t care what the age of consent is in Japan.”

They seemed to anticipate this. The one on the left said, “The age of consent here is sixteen. Our birthday is in three months.”

Three months. I nodded. “Fine, come to me then and maybe I will let you join my bed.”

The right one said, “You would have us suffer then? For three months? Why?”

I sighed and stood. “Because it is the law. Now let’s go down to the library. You should resume your schoolwork.” I walked around them.

Before I’d reached the doors, one of them said behind me. “We refuse. We will not do anything further, until you have sex with us.”

I stopped, but didn’t turn around. “That is how it is to be then? You will not obey your Master?”

There was a long pause. “You will not force us to think what we do not wish to. You are not that way.”

“Are you sure?” I said slowly.

Another long pause then, “We are.”

I bowed my head in defeat and opened the doors. They said something else, but I ignored them. I went downstairs, crossed over to the garage and got into one of the sports cars. It was a black Ferrari, the keys were in the ignition. I started it up.

As I pulled out. I saw the twins at the front door. They were watching me, tears in their eyes. I drove off. I wasn’t fleeing, which is what they probably thought, I just needed time alone to think.

I drove for a while, just enjoying the feeling of this powerful vehicle. I didn’t like to drive really, not since my parents had died. I pushed the thought away and just focused on the road, thinking of Kazumi and Hikari. I pulled in to a gas station and filled up the car, getting a few looks, because it was a Ferrari I guess. Then I went to a local burger joint to pick up some drive-thru.

I found a quiet place and parked. I sat on the hood, eating a burger, and milkshake, just thinking. After I finished eating, I decided to stay here for a bit. I just stared up at the sky, had a few cigarettes. When the stars began to come out, I sighed up at them, and took a deep breath. Then I got back into the car, driving back to the mansion.

* * *

When I pulled up in front of the mansion, the front door slammed opened, the twins came running out. I got out of the car and they rushed over, slamming into me. Sobbing in tears they hugged me tightly, their small bodies jammed against mine. “Shh, it’s okay,” I said gently, rubbing their backs.

We stood there for a few moments as they sobbed in relief, holding onto me like a lifeline. The twin on my right looked up, tears in her eyes and said, “We thought you were leaving us.”

I smiled down at her. “Never.” She sobbed in joy and buried her head against my chest. “Let’s go inside, it’s cold out here.” They wouldn’t let go of me, so we walked slowly inside, one of them on each side. We walked together upstairs to my room, their sobs died off, and they began to sniffle. I felt like every step closer to my room, was drawing me closer to a point of no return, but I’d already made my decision.

Once we got there, I led them over gently to the bed and we sat down together. After their tears had finally stopped, the twin on my left looked up at me and said, “Can we?” I nodded and she smiled up at me. Then she put her arms on my shoulders, pulled herself up and kissed me.

I allowed it, opening my mouth. She moaned and eagerly slipped her tongue inside. Then the other twin noticed what was happening. She pulled herself up as well, took hold of my head, then turned me so that she could kiss me as well. Their tongues were small and delicate, warm and wet. I felt a hand on my pants, and another unbuttoning my shirt. I let them have their way with me.

When my shirt was unbuttoned, they pulled back, and removed it slowly. Then they dropped to my chest together, licking and sucking at my nipples. I moaned. They pushed me back on the bed, kissing and licking my chest. I stared up at the ceiling, feeling a hand unbuckling my pants. Another hand unzipped my fly, then slipped inside my underwear to wrap around my cock. I was erect. Once my belt was undone, the hand removed itself. I felt four hands sliding down my pants and underwear. I lifted my hips slightly, and felt them both fall around my ankles.

The twins moaned and began licking and sucking my hard dick. I felt the twin on my right get up, and turned to look at her. She removed her clothes, smiling down at me, while her sister sucked me. They were both wearing just a simple pullover dress and nothing underneath. I stared at her small developing breasts, her nipples were hard. Her pubic hair and the small slit that was all I saw of her pussy. Then she leaned over and began blowing me, while the other twin undressed.

Once they were both naked, they had me scoot up on the bed. Then they quickly removed my clothes from around my ankles. After this they went back to licking and sucking at my cock for a few minutes. I wondered who would go first, when I heard one of them whisper softly in Japanese.

The twin on the left sat up, while the one on the right leaned back. She held my cock in her small hand, while the left twin stood smiling above me. I looked up at her and smiled back. She was beautiful, her pale skin, small body, and long black hair.

She bent her knees, I felt both twin’s hands on my dick as they slipped the head into her tight slit. The head of my cock bumped into her hymen. She gasped, pulling back slightly. Then, gritting her teeth, she slammed her tiny body down on mine. She yelped in pain as my cock pushed against her hymen again, then broke through into her virginal cunt. I groaned, she was the tightest there I’d ever felt. I felt my cock twitch inside her and she gasped, looking down at her belly as if amazed.

She sat there for a while, impaled on my cock. The right twin asked her something in Japanese and then they began talking about it. I grinned and rolled my eyes. After they’d finished talking, about how my cock felt inside I’d guess, the right twin slid up to me and began kissing me softly. Soon after this, the twin on my cock started sliding up and down, slowly. She moaned and gasped.

The right twin and I swapped spit for a while, our tongues exploring each others mouth. Then I pulled back and said, “Sit on my face.” She moaned eagerly and sat up, sliding her body past her sister’s and up to my face. The twin on my cock was now picking up a faster pace, bouncing up and down, moaning loudly. I opened my mouth to accept the other twin’s pussy. I didn’t bother with foreplay, just began running my tongue up and down her tiny slit, imagining an identical one on my cock.

They were both moaning now, although the one on my cock seemed louder. I slipped my tongue inside the pussy riding my face. She gasped as I ran my tongue along her hymen. The twin on my cock froze, then let loose a high pitch scream of bliss as she came. Her tight pussy, clamped even tighter around my cock, trying to milk me of my cum. After a few minutes of just sitting on my cock, enjoying her afterglow, she pulled herself off. My cock popped out, still hard.

The twins exchanged soft words again, then the twin on my face started sliding down to my cock. I motioned for the other one to get on my face. I felt the right twin grasp my cock and moaned. Then she arched her hips, sliding the head into her tiny slit, gasping at the size. The left twin lowered herself down on my mouth. It was like a before and after photo. The first twin had been before fucking me, this one was after. Her pussy lips were red and there was a slight gap in them. There was a little blood, but not much.

I slipped my tongue in, almost at the same time the right twin plunged her tiny body down on my cock, yelping in pain as it burst through her hymen. She sat, with my cock buried in her extremely light cunt, for a while. Then slowly began fucking me, while I ate out her sister. This time, the twin on my cock came quicker, my tongue having already gotten her close. She gasped and screamed out in joy, her tiny body crushing my invader. After she had calmed down a bit she went back to fucking me. Soon she was bouncing up and down, moaning loudly.

That’s it then, I thought sadly. Now both of them had been fucked. I’d had sex with two underage girls. I felt a little guilty, but not much, as they had pursed me. They’d won, I’d lost, which is how it almost always is when a determined woman really wants something. I moaned slightly in the twin’s cunt above me, as she grinded herself on my face, moaning. After a few more minutes they both came again, then got off me, smiling down at me.

They leaned over and kissed me deeply, one at a time, while their hands gently stroked my cock. Then they went back to licking and sucking it, making me moan. A few minutes later I felt my orgasm approaching and gasped. Then I came, my cock shooting up high arching loads of semen. I stared down at them, propped up on my elbows, as my cum covered their smiling faces. They giggled and kept licking. I jerked in pleasure several times, then sighed. The twins smiled at me, then started licking up all my spilled cum.

I sighed again, they were a mess. “Time for a bath I think. You two are a sight.” They giggled again and I sat up. They each grabbed one of my hands and pulled me to the bathroom, giggling. They led me to the tub and put me inside, turning on the water. Then they got in with me, kissing and licking my chest, stroking my cock. Horny teenagers.

Obviously, word of the kind of baths I usually got here had gotten around. Once the tub was filled with warm water they quickly washed their faces, then started slowly bathing me. I sighed in pleasure as these two pretty teenage Japanese girls bathed me. They seemed to really get into it. Rubbing their bodies up against mine and moaning.

I made a joke, smiling at them. “If you like this so much, maybe I’ll turn you two into my little geisha bath girls. So you can be the ones to bathe me all the time.”

The twin on the left looked up at me and said, “Please! Oh I would love that!”

The one on the right nodded and said, “We would love to be your bath girls!”

I pondered this for a moment. “Hmm. Well you’d have to get something special, to look the part,” I said smiling at them.

The one on the right said, “Oh! Could we?” When I nodded, she jumped a bit, splashing warm bathwater. Then the twins started talking rapidly back and worth in Japanese as they continued to bathe me. I chuckled and lay back. By the time the bath was over with, I was hard again. I pulled them out of the tub, had them dry my body. Then I grabbed a towel and started drying theirs. They were lovely. I couldn’t help myself and kissed them furiously.

After we were all dry and they were stroking my cock while I kissed them one at a time I said, “Now I’m going to turn you two into slaves and make you eat each others pussies, while I fuck you. Do you have a problem with that?” I asked referring to the fact that they were sisters.

They blushed, glanced at each other and then one said, “We’ve been doing it together since we were thirteen.” That is so naughty.

I groaned at this and said, “Why you dirty little girls!” They laughed and kissed me deeper, moaning. I broke the kiss and said, “You are slaves.”

They smiled and said, “Yes Master.”

I chuckled and said, “Run to the bed girls. When I get there I want to see you two licking and sucking each others cunts.” They moaned and ran to obey. I walked out of the bathroom, turning off the lights. They ran to the bed, hair flowing behind them, then jumped on. The twins quickly slid into a sixty-nine, moaning.

I sat down on the bed next to them, running my hands up and down their bodies. Then I remembered Kate. I’d already blown her off this morning with Moira. If she was going to get pregnant, she’d need my cum in her.

I went to the phone and dialed the chamberlain. Miko picked it up. “Master?”

“Send up Kate.” I hung up and went back to petting the twins as they ate each other out, moaning.

The twins had already cum once by the time Kate arrived. She knelt before me and said, “Master.”

“Return to normal, Kate,” I said looking at her. Kate sighed and stood, stretching. She eyed the twins and grinned at me. I sighed and shook my head. “I’m sorry I blew you off today Kate. With Moira it was because I wanted her to take my cum, but when I came home, I totally forgot about you until now.”

Kate chuckled and said, “I can see why.” She sat down on the other side of the moaning twins, running her hands as I had been. “They really are quite beautiful, we all knew you wouldn’t be able to hold out long against them,” she said eyeing my stiff cock.

I nodded and said, “They won me over. Hard for any man to resist a determined woman, let alone two.” The twins came again in each others mouths. “God this is so naughty and hot.” I crawled around the bed until I was kneeling behind the one on top and pushed my way into her pussy. She gasped and came. I groaned and began slowly fucking her, as her sister below ran her tongue over her pussy and my cock.

Kate moaned at watching me fuck them and started masturbating. “Fuck that cunt John. Fuck it hard,” she moaned at me. I nodded, moaned myself, slamming my cock into the top twin. Kate gasped and slipped fingers inside herself. “Yeah John, fuck that slave cunt. That fuckhole. That’s all she is!” Kate gasped. “She’s just a fuckhole for your big cock!”

I groaned pulled out and practically jumped to the other end of the bed. I rolled the twins over and fucked this one, slamming my cock into her. Kate turned to watch me, gasped, moaned, and came. “You like watching me fuck my slaves, huh wife? You should of seen Moira earlier. I turned that lesbian into a cock hungry whore right here. She took my cum in every, single, hole. When I was done with her, she was moaning and cumming with my cock deep in her ass!” I said loudly.

Kate groaned at these words, her hand pumping her cunt faster and faster. “Oh yes John! Turn them all into cock hungry whores! Cum in all their holes!”

This conversation with my wife was so fucking dirty and hot I couldn’t hold my cum back any longer. I pulled out and grabbed Kate’s legs, roughly pulling her to me. “First I’m going to fuck you, my wife, the biggest cock hungry whore around!” I said yelling, shoving my dick into her. Kate gasped and screamed as she came. Wow, she really likes this dirty talk too. I grinned and fucked her roughly. I groaned, pushed into her as deep as I could and came.

I still didn’t know how they did it, but my slaves always seemed to know when they were around. After I came, there was a pause, then the twins screamed in pure bliss. They’re screams were muffled somewhat, by the fact that they were still licking and sucking each others pussy. I rolled off Kate, both of us gasping and panting. We watched the twins together as they rode their super-orgasm. Kate hugged me and said, “I love you.”

I smiled down at her and said, “I love you too Kate. That was hot all the dirty talk.”

Kate smiled and said, “Mmmhmm. Did you really cum in all of Moira’s holes?”

I nodded and added, “Out of the slave-state as well.”

Kate’s eyes widened at this, then she smiled. “Not even lesbians can resist you, can they?”

I chuckled, feeling powerful. “Apparently, no one can.”

She sighed, put her head on my chest and said again, “I love you.”

I smiled. I told the twins to break off their sixty-nine and go to sleep, then I snuggled in with my wife and did as well.