The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twenty Days of the Device

by Corvus Kahn

DAY FIFTEEN

I woke to the feeling of a warm mouth on my cock. I was getting used to waking up this way and it was wonderful. I yawned, then opened my eyes. “WHAT THE FUCK?!” I said, rolling off the bed and grabbing a pillow to hide my erection. The twins, fully nude, sat on my bed smiling at me. They’d been giving me a blow job.

I turned and ran to the bathroom, I heard them laughing behind me. I slammed the door and leaned against it. I slid down to the cold bathroom floor. My cock was as hard as the marble floor. I can’t believe this!

Thankfully the bathroom door did have a lock. I locked myself in, and quickly took a cold shower. When I was shivering and my dick was soft, I put on a robe and carefully opened the door. They were kneeling right outside, still naked. I slammed it close again, they laughed. I’m trapped in my own bathroom by two naked teenage twins who want to be my slaves! I sighed, as I realized my cock was growing hard again.

Steeling myself, I opened the door, and quickly pushed my way through their naked little bodies. They grasped at me, giggling. I felt a hand snake through my robe and grab my member. I jerked myself free and ran to the bedroom doors. They pursued me laughing.

My robe fell open and I felt my cock bouncing up and down, flapping against my body as I ran. “MIKO!” I yelled. Unsure of which room she might be in I ran downstairs to the kitchen, sure someone would be there making breakfast. I saw a few maids walk by, ignoring my predicament. I heard the twins laughing, right behind me.

I made it to the kitchen unscathed and tried to keep them out. The door was made to swing both ways though, so it was impossible. The twins laughed from the other side and began trying to pry the door from my hands. I yelled. “MIKO!” Turning to the kitchen, I saw Penny and a few others cooking, looking at me like I was mad. I didn’t see Miko. “Someone help me! They’re crazed!”

The women all dropped what they were doing and ran over to assist. When they saw it was the twins, a few of them laughed. Blushing I said, “Jesus Christ! This isn’t funny! I woke up to find them sucking my cock!” They looked down and saw my erection, obviously amused. I sighed and released the door. The twins laughing in victory, pulled it open. Then they dropped to their knees in front of me and grabbed my cock.

I pushed them away and closed my robe, looking around for help. “Do something!” I yelled at them. Finally, Penny and Casey reached down and pulled the twins away.

The twins both said, “Awwww!” at exactly the same time, then giggled.

Sighing, I turned away from them and said to the others. “I thought I told you all to talk them out of it? Instead, I find them in my bedroom this morning!”

Kate shrugged, obviously unconcerned. “We tried, we all sat down to dinner and tried to talk them out of it. They just ignored us.”

“Where is Miko? This is her responsibility!” I said, furious.

Lisa spoke, “She didn’t want to leave her room this morning. She’s afraid you’re going to send her, and the twins away, because she can’t control them.”

I sighed again, feeling defeated. “I’ll go talk to her. Which one is her room?”

Kate nodded and said, “I’ll show you.”

I agreed, then spoke to Casey and Penny, who were still holding the struggling and nude twins, “Put some clothes on them.”

“How?” Casey said, her tone neutral. One of the twins laughed at this and said something in Japanese to the other, then both of them laughed.

“Fine! Just hold them here then. Until I talk to Miko,” I said turning to leave. From the grins and chuckles of my women, I could tell where their sympathies lie.

I followed Kate quickly back upstairs, to a room near my bedroom. She nodded to it, then left. I knocked. When there was no answer, I opened it. Miko sat, fully dressed, on her bed. I could tell she’d been crying. She’d obviously heard me yelling for her. She sat there, staring at the floor. Finally she said, “You’re going to make me leave now?” she said and her body was racked with silent sobs.

I closed the door behind me and sat down next to her. “I don’t want you to leave Miko, but I don’t know how to deal with your sisters.” She sobbed again. “Why won’t they listen to reason?” I said slowly.

Miko barked out a sarcastic laugh and looked at me, still crying. “Reason? You are handsome, rich, powerful, generous, and you have saved them. Is it so unreasonable that they want to be with you?” She lowered her head again and sobbed.

I sighed. “There has to be some way to convince them. At least let them wait until they’re of age!”

Miko sighed. “I tried everything. I talked to them all night long. I couldn’t get them to agree to anything. It’s hard to convince someone to not want something. Even harder, when you desire it yourself.”

Three choices then. Send them away. Use the device to stop them. Use the device to make them slaves. I didn’t want to punish Miko for her sisters actions and I doubt she’d be willing to part with them. Using the device to make them do something they didn’t want to do, was wrong. I already knew that from previous discussions I’d had with myself on the same issue. I sighed. There was only one option left. I stood and said to Miko. “You can stay for now. Go downstairs and tell them to release your sisters.”

I went back to my room slowly. I heard Miko going down the stairs, but ignored her. It wasn’t her fault, but part of me felt the need to blame someone other than myself. When I got to my room, I debated barricading myself in there for a minute, then tossed the idea away. I wouldn’t live like a prisoner in my own home. I took the device from the drawer near the bed and sat down. I turned down the size of the beam, to what I’d used previously, before Kate had told me how to increase it. Soon I heard laughter and running feet.

The doors to my bedroom burst open and they stood there, panting and smiling, naked. When they saw I held the device, they grinned at each other, and fell to their knees. They crawled over to me. I studied them, trying to ignore my erection. Their bodies were similar to Miko’s, except they had only a small tuft of hair above their vaginas. Their breasts were slightly smaller as well, still in development. They were shorter than Miko as well. Other than that they were very much like Miko, very beautiful.

They stopped and knelt in front of me, silent and grinning. “Tell me what you want,” I said slowly.

I don’t know if it was some natural twin thing or they’d rehearsed it. “We want to be your slaves,” they said in exactly the same tone, at exactly the same time.

I closed my eyes and triggered the device on them. I’d memorized the commands by now, so I quickly spoke them. Then I released them. “Master,” they chorused again, this time under the effects of the device.

“Go down to the kitchen and help with breakfast,” I said rubbing my closed eyes. They ran to obey, moaning. They may be my slaves, but that doesn’t mean I have to sleep with them, I thought trying to mollify my conscience.

I replaced the device in the drawer and picked up the phone. I dialed the chamberlain phone. Lisa answered. “Hello?”

“Lisa, you are my chamberlain today,” I said tiredly.

There was a pause then she said, “Yes Master.”

“I have accepted Kazumi and Hikari as slaves. Put them to work, but keep them out of my sight. Send up Kate and Miko to my room. Hold breakfast until I call down again.” Then I hung up, not bothering to hear her reply.

I removed my robe and stared down at my traitorous member. Even though my conscience said, NO! it was always ready to say, YES! I sighed and hoped that Kate and Miko would hurry. They arrived a short time later. Miko was still dressed. Kate was not. “You are slaves,” I said.

“Yes Master,” they said kneeling.

“Remove your clothes Miko, quickly. Help her Kate,” I said stroking my cock.

In less than a minute they were both naked, kneeling in front of me. I grabbed Miko by the hair and pulled her to my cock. “Look what your slutty sisters did to me! Suck it slave!” We both moaned in pleasure as her mouth dropped onto my cock.

I pulled Kate up to the bed and said to her, “Get that pussy nice and wet for me wife, I won’t last long.” Kate moaned and started stuffing her fingers in her pussy. I reached down and pulled Miko off my cock. I stood and threw her on the bed. I slapped her hard on her ass, causing her to gasp.

When I had her right where I wanted her, I slammed my cock deep in Miko’s cunt. She gasped and came. The sensations from this were too much. I pulled out and shoved her aside. I jumped on my wife and shoved my cock in her pussy next. She came, then I spurted my semen deep inside her, which caused both her and Miko to start on their super-orgasms.

Suddenly drained, I pulled out of Kate, reminding her to keep that cum in her. I slid off the bed and sat on the floor. After several minutes, I got up and pulled on my robe. I called down to tell Lisa to begin breakfast.

Kate, Miko, and I made our way slowly down to the dining room. When I entered, I ignored the twins and their nudity. I took my place at the head of the table, tossed the newspaper there aside, and began to eat. Lisa saw this and said, “Return to normal everyone. The Master doesn’t like to eat alone.”

They sighed and sat at the table. I sighed and said, “Lisa, return to normal and eat.”

We all ate dinner. There were several congratulations from the others to the twins and other talk between the women. I ignored it and just ate. When we finished I said to everyone, “Anyone need anything?”

Lisa raised her hand. “The tutor for Kazumi and Hikari is arriving today, how should I handle it, now that they’re slaves?”

“Return them to normal and have them get dressed. If they want to remain slaves, they’ll have to keep their grades up,” I said ignoring the groans from the twins.

“Anything else?” I asked. No one said anything. “Fine, I’m going out today. Kate, Penny and Jamie will come with me. We will probably not return until tonight. So don’t worry about dinner. We’ll eat out. Lisa, you are my chamberlain,” I said rising from the table.

Lisa stood and bowed. “Yes Master.”

I exited saying, “Penny, Kate, Jamie get dressed and meet me outside.” I went upstairs, the others following and heading to their rooms to get dressed. I returned to my room, dressed and waited outside until they arrived. I picked Kate’s car, and we all got in, Kate driving.

Once we were pulling away from the mansion, Kate asked, “Where are we going John?”

“We’re going to get some alterations done,” I said cryptically.

“What?” Kate said, confused.

“Head for the nearest tattoo parlor. Penny needs ink, and Jamie needs her tits pierced,” I said my tone neutral. Both Penny and Jamie’s heads snapped to look at me and I grinned darkly. Neither made any complaint though.

“Uh... I don’t know if any of those are nearby,” Kate said uncertainly.

“Well just head for the nearest place you think one might be. I’m in no hurry.” So saying, I leaned back in my seat and took a nap. I wondered if Penny and Jamie were nervous or excited. I smiled. Probably both.

* * *

We had to drive almost all the way back to the city before Kate found one. The sign was a large red rose with several piercings in it. I looked at Penny and Jamie. Penny didn’t seem too concerned, after all she already had one tattoo. Jamie though, she looked terrified, this wasn’t exactly her area of expertise. I grinned slightly at her discomfort.

I went up to the door first, the ladies hovering behind me cautiously. The door swung open easily and we stepped inside. There was no one in sight. I guessed they didn’t get many customers this early in the day. I stepped over to a jewelry case, and looked at all the piercings I could choose from, this would be fun. A curtain in the back was pulled aside and a woman stepped out.

The woman had very short hair that had been died bright pink. She had piercings in her lower lip, nose, left eyebrow, and ears. I saw that her entire left arm was covered in tattoos. She was short and petite, wearing black jeans and a muscle tee. In a word, I thought she was hot. She looked at me, dismissed me and settled on the women behind me, smiling. Oh ho. I smiled and said, “My slaves need some tattoos and piercings.”

Kate, Penny, and Jamie gasped at me telling a complete stranger they were my slaves. The woman turned to eye me, making a second evaluation. She smirked and said, “Sure. What are you looking for?”

“Jamie, show this woman your tits,” I said staring at the woman and grinning. I heard Jamie gasp. I didn’t bother to turn around. The woman looked past me, smiling. Jamie was blushing I was sure. Eventually the woman’s eyes widened, which I guess meant that Jamie was obeying me. “I need to find the perfect piercings for her nipples, do you have any suggestions?”

The woman seemed a little lost for a second. “Uh... sure,” she said her tone much less rude now. She went over behind the jewelry counter and pointed to a pair of gold rings. She smiled back up at Jamie. “I’d go with these, if she is a natural blonde.” Then she turned to me, smirking.

I nodded. “Those then.” The woman’s mouth dropped open and she looked back at Jamie. She might just start salivating, I thought smiling.

Seeming to shake herself awake, she closed her mouth, then looked back at me appraisingly. “Uh... okay. They’re five hundred,” then she smiled and added, “includes installation.”

I took out my credit card, slid it over to her. She took it, grinning at Jamie. She opened the case, retrieved the nipple rings, then rang us up. Then she handed me back my card. She led us to the back area, behind the curtain and said, “Jamie,” as if tasting the word. “Why don’t you sit right here honey. Remove your top.” She pointed to a black leather chair. Jamie hesitated for a moment, then took off her shirt fully. Her perfect breasts hanging there. The woman looked at them and licked her lips.

Jamie sat down nervously, and the woman prepped everything. Putting on latex gloves and using alcohol swaps on Jamie’s exposed nipples. This caused Jamie to gasp. The woman smiled and took a pair of pliers. She picked up the first nipple ring and dipped it in alcohol. Then she grabbed an ice cube from somewhere. She held the ice up to Jamie’s left nipple, grinning. Jamie gasped. “This helps with the pain... Jamie.”

Then working quickly, she removed the ice, gripped Jamie’s nipple with the pliers and inserted the ring. Jamie gasped again and groaned in pain. It only took a few seconds. There was a little blood, the woman got a tissue, and wiped it away. Then she started on the right breast, grinning. In a few minutes, Jamie sat there, two little perfect gold rings through her nipples.

“Good choice, but let’s be sure,” I said. The woman looked at me confused, then back at Jamie. “Jamie, remove the rest of your clothing.” Jamie and the woman gasped at this.

Then Jamie blushed and looked at me pleadingly. I just stared at her. Closing her eyes, Jamie unbuttoned her pants. The woman looked on in awe. I was totally forgotten. Jamie slowly slid down her pants and panties. The woman’s eyes locked on to Jamie’s cunt and the little tuft of blonde hair above it.

“Hmm,” I said and her head snapped up to me, as if just now remembering I existed. “I think you’re right. It does add something with natural blondes. When I take her home if I like them, maybe we’ll come back, and get her clit pierced as well.” The woman gasped, and looked back at Jamie’s clit. I grinned. “Okay Jamie, you can get dressed.”

Jamie quickly did, the woman’s lascivious eyes following her every movement. “On to tattoos,” I said. Her head snapped to me again, then looked at Penny and Kate behind me. “Penny, remove your clothing.” The woman looked at me, as if I were a figment of her imagination. I grinned. Just wait until she see’s the rest of my slaves. I heard Penny’s clothing drop to the ground. The woman eyed her, licking her lips again. I moved to stand behind the naked Penny.

I placed my hands on her shoulders and said to the woman. “Penny already has a tattoo you see, but I want to add some more. I’m thinking I might just make her my tattoo slave.” I bent down and kissed Penny’s shoulders as she shuddered and moaned slightly. The woman was looking all over for this tattoo, her eyes moving faster and faster.

Then I turned Penny around. The woman’s eyes locked onto the blue eye and seemed unable to break free. I felt the same way the day I first saw it, I thought chuckling. I let her stare at it for a while. Then cleared my throat. She looked up at me, surprised yet again. “Your opinion please. If this was your slave, where would you put her next tattoo and what would it be?”

The woman stood, a little unsteady, and walked over. She asked me, with her eyes if she could touch. I nodded and stepped back. She walked around Penny, looking at every inch of her. Running her hand over likely tattoo places. Finally, she stopped in front of Penny and said, “Here. Above her breasts. Let me get my book.” The woman ran to another room, came back with an art book. She flipped to a page and said, “Here, but in blue to match the back.” It was stylized bird, wings spread.

“What kind of bird is it?” I asked, curious.

“It’s a raven,” she said not even looking at me.

I stared into Penny’s eyes and nodded. “Do it.”

Penny just smiled at me, finally getting into the game I was playing with the woman. The woman gasped in pleasure though, as if someone had just given her a free car. Then she looked up at me and said, “It will take more than one trip. I can’t do it all today.”

“Very well. You can come to my mansion and complete it there,” I said calmly.

The woman looked shocked and shook her head. “All my equipment is here.”

I sighed and said, “Oh well. You can get dressed Penny.”

“Wait,” the woman said, looking at Penny. Then she motioned me to follow her. She took me into the back room and said, “Are they really your slaves?” I nodded. She looked past me, back at where they were, licking her lips. “Then I want a taste. Tell the blonde to come eat me.”

I chuckled and said, “Why don’t you come to my mansion tomorrow, bring any equipment you want. I’ll give you a chance to try all my slaves. Not just these three.” When she looked back up at me she frowned and nodded. “Good, you should arrive early, it will give you more time. Say 10am?”

I turned to leave. “Wait, what is your address?”

Without turning around I said, “Wait here, I’ll send a slave to give it to you.” I smiled.

I pulled Jamie aside and told her. “You are a slave.”

“Yes Master,” Jamie said slipping into the slave-state.

I turned to Kate, who was staring at me wide-eyed. I had to admit this outing was a little crazy, but what fun! “Kate, write down our address on a piece of paper please.” She did so and handed me the paper. I folded it up and handed it to Jamie. “Now slave. I want you to go into the room back there, give the woman a deep and passionate kiss. Tell her that you can’t wait to see her tomorrow. Then hand her this. Return after this is done.”

She obeyed. I just stood there and smiled, then told Penny to get dressed. When Jamie returned a few minutes later, her hair was a little messed up, but she was otherwise alright. I turned back once as we were exiting the store. The woman stood there, breathing heavily, her right hand clutching her tits. I can’t wait until tomorrow either. I chuckled and we got into Kate’s car.

Once in the car I returned Jamie to normal and asked her, “How was that?”

She frowned and then said, “Her mouth tasted of cigarettes, and she had a piercing on her tongue.” Then she turned to me and said, “Are you really going to make me sleep with her?”

I chuckled. “Maybe. Truth is I just want to get in her pants myself. I’m going to offer her a place as my slave. She gets to sleep with all my lovely slaves, and I get to fuck her. I’m curious as to what she’ll say.” I laughed at Jamie’s expression. “Oh come on, it couldn’t have been that bad.” Jamie smiled slightly at this and shrugged.

It was about lunch time by then, so we went to a nearby restaurant and ate. Afterwards I thought about heading home, I’d thought we’d be at the tattoo parlor longer, but then another thought came to me. “Now Kate, this one should be easier for you to find. Let’s go find the nearest sex shop. I think we might want to stock up on toys,” I said grinning.

Kate laughed at this and said, “I know just the place, it’s where I bought my whip.”

We shortly pulled up in front of large store. It advertised all sorts of X-rated movies. We got out and went in. I pulled aside Kate and said, “I’m going to leave this one up to you, my wife. Get whatever nasty toys you can think of. Then get two more of them. Then go and buy anything else that looks fun.” Kate grinned at this and disappeared into the store. I wandered the isles slowly, picking up a few things, and discarding them. There was a surprising selection.

I ran into the other three, loaded down with all manner of pleasurable devices. They dropped them near the counter, where an older woman stood. “Just the first batch, husband,” Kate said smiling, then ran off with the others in tow. I nodded and stood by our purchases.

The woman looked at me curiously. “We’re shooting a movie,” I said. As if that explained everything, the woman started slowly scanning each item. Kate, Jamie, and Penny came back several more times, loaded down with goodies and giggling.

Finally, Kate came back with the last load and said smiling, “That’s everything.” I nodded and kissed her. When we left the store, the entire trunk of Kate’s car was stuffed with sexual goodies. We headed home. It seemed that we would make it home for dinner after all.

* * *

When we pulled up, Lisa came out to see us, nude. As I got out of the car, she bowed and said, “Master.”

I nodded and said, “We made it back before I thought we would. Might need to cook dinner after all.”

Lisa bowed moaning and said, “Yes Master.” Then she ran inside, presumably to do so.

I told Penny to go take charge, as she was our cook, while Kate and Jamie started unloading the sex supplies. I told them to be sure they were divided equally among the girls, then went inside. I went to the kitchen and got something to drink, seeing that Penny had already thrown off her clothes and was in full slave-state cooking mode. I walked over to the living room, sat on the couch and turned on the television.

It wasn’t too long before Casey came to tell me that dinner was ready. I turned off the television, and went into the dining room, averting my eyes again from the twins. When I sat, Lisa did her thing, and everyone else sat down to eat with me. Then I released Lisa and she joined us. The meal was good, despite having less time for Penny to cook.

When we finished I stood. “Well I don’t know if anyone has told you all yet, but we made a stop before coming home, and bought plenty of toys for everyone.” Kate smiled, while Jamie and Penny blushed. “Just remember to share your toys with others,” I said shaking my finger and smiling. Kate barked out a loud laugh at this.

“Tomorrow we’ll be having a special guest at 10am. A potential slave.” There were smiles and giggles at this. “This is slightly different though. She’s actually here for you.” I waved at them and the ones who’d been absent from the tattoo parlor looked confused. I snorted. “She’s a lesbian. I’ve convinced her to come and taste a few of my slaves. Little does she know the price.” I chuckled at this and everyone laughed.

“Anyway, I want everyone ready at 10am. Slaves nude and in front. All the maids behind. I want her to open that front door and faint dead away at your beauty.” I laughed loudly and they joined in.

“To say the least, this should be very fun to watch. I want you all out of slave-state though, at first. I don’t think you’ll be able to enjoy the look on her face as much, if you’re not normal.” They all nodded at this and I took a sip of my wine. “Hopefully, by the end of tomorrow, we’ll have a new slave amongst us.” They applauded and cheered, eager.

I nodded and said, “Well I can’t think of anything else. Anyone want to say anything?” I noticed one of the twins hands in the air. I debated ignoring it, then sighed and said, “Yes?”

One of the twins, nude, stood and said, “I just want to thank you John, for allowing us to be your slaves. Both of us shall work hard to please you.” Then she sat.

Nodding I said, “I didn’t have much choice. It was either send you away, make you not want this, or make you slaves. The last option seemed the least painful.” I paused and took a sip of wine, debating my next words carefully. Finally I said, “You will please me if you keep yourself away from me, until you’re of legal age. If at that time you want to share my bed, you may. Until that time, I will not allow it.” Then I sat down.

The twins exploded out of their seats, yelling in Japanese. I ignored them and drank my wine. After several outbursts, they seemed to remember that I couldn’t speak Japanese. One of them said, “This isn’t fair! We’re your slaves!” The other said, “We love you John. We may be young, but we’re not that young!”

I sighed and said, “Slaves don’t get to decide what is fair and unfair. You think you love me, but you are in fact infatuated with me. You are young and you have a crush. Soon it will pass.”

They started yelling in Japanese again. I got the gist of it, they loved me. I ignored them and stood. They fell silent. “I’m going up to my room now. Lisa, you are my chamberlain. Please choose a woman to accompany me upstairs with my wife. The twins are exempt from any choosing until I say otherwise.”

The twins screamed bloody murder in Japanese as Lisa stood, bowed and said, “Yes Master.”

I nodded and left. The twins tried to stop me as I did. I just said, “You are slaves.”

The dropped to their knees and said, “Yes Master.”

I left them like that. I went back up to my room, not bothering to see who Lisa sent up. When I reached the bed, I started to undress. Kate and Casey came through the doors and knelt before me. “Master,” they said.

I nodded at them and continued to undress myself. When I finished I lay back on the bed and said, “Suck me slaves.”

They both climbed on and did so. Casey, it’d been a while since I’d been with her. She still had the palest skin I’ve ever seen, beautiful and unmarred by any flaw. Her short black hair and gray eyes set off the paleness strikingly. Her petite frame and athletic figure still aroused me greatly.

She was a great contrast to my wife, I realized as they gave me a blow job together. My wife with her dark red hair, her green eyes, her slim figure. Mostly though with these two women it was the skin. Casey was pale, but Kate was darker, her entire body covered with freckles. It was quite beautiful.

I was soon hard and told Casey to ride my cock while Kate rode my face. They rode me for a while, cumming several times. Then I had them switch places. Soon I felt my cum boiling up, and spurting deep into my wife. They started in with their super-orgasms then. After they finished, I pushed them off me. I had them suck me off again, until I was hard once more.

Then I had them sixty-nine each other, while I fucked both their asses slowly. When I felt to need to cum once more, I pulled out of Kate’s ass and slammed it into her cunt. When I came, they exploded in their second super-orgasm. I pulled myself out and lay down next to them, telling them to be quiet. I rolled over then and fell asleep.