The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twenty Days of the Device

by Corvus Kahn

DAY FOURTEEN

I woke the next morning to find Kate giving me my morning blow job. Lisa was gone. Kate’s oral skills seemed to have improved and I soon felt the need to cum. I had her sit on me, her tight pussy warm and wet.

Before I came, I told her again to make sure she kept all my cum inside her. Then I spurted deep in her womb. Kate screamed in joy, beginning her super-orgasm. I whispered for her to quiet down and just sat there, enjoying the feeling of her body and cunt, jerking and spasming in pleasure.

When she finished, I pushed her off, and told her to follow me into the bathroom. I emptied my bladder, and had her give me a bath. Afterwards, I told her to clean herself up and hurry down for breakfast.

I threw on a bathrobe, not bothering to get dressed, then proceeded downstairs ahead of her. I saw several of the staff, in their skimpy maid costumes, working around the mansion. I stared a bit. I’d gotten used to having naked women around, but there was something to be said for naughty clothing like this.

I went to the kitchen, Penny was there, overseeing breakfast with the rest of my nude slaves. I nodded at her and she understood, telling the others to hurry. Sitting down at the table in the dining room, I noticed that someone had brought in a newspaper and set it at my place. I opened it, browsing while a few maids set out dishes and silverware for breakfast. I flipped to the ad section, looking for our ad about a live-in staff. It was just a simple ad, offering high pay with little training required.

I put aside the paper and looked up. I wasn’t alone at the table anymore. Kazumi and Hikari, the twins, were sitting at the opposite end. They blushed when they caught my eye. I sighed then said, “Did you two have an interesting night?”

One of them said something to the other in Japanese and they giggled, blushing. Then the same one said, making it a joke, “Oh yes. It was very... enlightening.” They giggled again.

I promptly decided to ignore them again. The food had arrived by then, my slaves kneeling around it and Penny standing by, waiting for me. I nodded to her and she said, “Return to normal. The Master doesn’t like to eat alone.” The kneeling women sighed and took their seats. Then Penny signaled the maids along the wall and they stepped forward to remove the covers on the trays and serve us.

At this point I said, “Penny, return to normal.” She nodded, sighing and joined us at the table as well.

We ate. Today there were three different breakfast’s for all of us to choose from. Muffins, of several different variety. Fried eggs, bacon and toast. Homemade waffles. I chose the waffles. They were perfect.

After we had all eaten our fill, I stood and spoke, “We should have more people arriving soon to be interviewed, before coming to work for us. So I’ll ask everyone to remain normal until that is all taken care of. Clothing is not optional.”

I paused and took a sip from my freshly squeezed orange juice. “Now, I assume that the next chamberlain on the list will be Kate?” Kate nodded. “Well since we are trying to get pregnant, I am going to remove her from this duty until further notice.” Kate grinned widely at this, I don’t think she liked the idea of being chamberlain anyway.

“Which means that Jamie is next in line?” I turned to Jamie, she was staring at Lisa in shock, at her diamond necklace. “Jamie, pay attention. You’re next on the chamberlain schedule after Kate, correct?” Jamie nodded, her hand absently rubbing her own neck, where a diamond necklace was not.

“Very well, I think you should stay normal for now, Jamie. You find me after the applicants are dealt with and I’ll appoint you then.” Jamie nodded, not really paying attention, her eyes still on Lisa. “Well if there is anything else? Anyone need or want to say anything?”

Kate raised her hand. “Yes wife?”

“I called an old friend of mine who works for the state education board, he knew of several very talented tutors for Kazumi and Hikari. I called one and she should be arriving later today.” The twins groaned at this and I ignored it.

Nodding at Kate I said, “Thank you Kate. Very well, anything else?” When no one else said anything I continued, “Okay, dismissed. Miko, if you would, please come with me upstairs.” Miko beamed at this, obviously thinking we would have sex.

Miko followed me back to my room, grinning. When we were inside I said, “Sorry to get your hopes up Miko, but this is about your sisters.” Her face fell at this. “I caught them here last night, watching me have sex with Lisa and Kate.” I pointed at the doors.

Frowning, Miko said, “I told them not to make trouble for me. Those two, always so adventurous. They never listen to me. I am sorry John.” She bowed her head silently at this last.

I sighed. “It’s not your fault Miko, just tell them... oh hell I don’t know. Tell them to go to shopping or something if they get bored. Have Kate give them money if they don’t have any. One of the maids or yourself can drive them. Just keep them out of my bedroom, please.” Miko nodded silently, then turned and left. I went to grab a smoke.

* * *

I spent the rest of the morning reading. About noon a maid came in bearing my lunch. She sat it down and then waited, obviously to return the dishes when I was finished. I put aside my book and studied her as she stood there against the wall, half dressed in the naughty maid costume.

She had bright red hair, almost orange. It was about waist length, but she had it pulled back into a simple ponytail. She was slightly pale, from what she was wearing I could see her breasts were of average size and she appeared younger than I. She had stared straight ahead throughout my visual appraisal of her, not even noticing.

I pushed her out of my mind and quickly ate my lunch. She bowed, gathered everything up and then went downstairs. I wondered idly what any of the applicants would say if they saw her and what she was wearing. Whatever. I’d let the others handle it.

It wasn’t long after noon, when Casey came up to tell me that Kate had finished interviewing the rest of the applicants and the tutor had arrived. The tutor had been shown to the library, so I followed Casey to where Kate was, then told Casey to go see to any needs the tutor had.

They were in the living room, or main sitting room I guess it would be called, again. I had slipped the device into my robe pocket before coming down. I took it out and made like I was on the phone. Kate saw me at the door and excused herself. As soon as she was behind me I turned and activated the device on the dozen or so women. I quickly gave them identical commands to the ones I had given out yesterday. Then I released them and nodded to Kate as I headed to the library.

At the entrance to the library I found Casey, she nodded to the upper level. I looked up and sighed. How many beautiful women in the world? Do they all end up at my mansion? The tutor was gorgeous. She was looking at the books on the upper level and hadn’t seen me yet. She had curly blonde hair, nice skin, great figure and seemed about in her mid-30s. She was wearing a simple gray skirt and brown sweater, very conservative. She also wore glasses.

I cleared my throat. She turned and looked down at me, smiling pleasantly. “Quite a collection you have here. Are you John?” I nodded, neck craned. Seeing the difficulty she was putting me in, she walked to the nearby spiral stair and came back down to the first level.

As she approached, I felt a little bad I was just wearing a bathrobe, but she probably just chalked it up to me being a rich snob. I held out my hand and we shook. “Marcy Wilkins at your service John. I’m sorry. I wasn’t given your last name?”

I nodded and motioned for her to take a nearby seat. I sat down across from here and said, “John is fine.”

Marcy nodded and then opened a folder she’d been holding. “It says here you have two 15-year old students you need tutoring. Are they your sisters?”

I shook my head slowly. “They’re the sisters of one of my guests. They had a disruptive environment at home, so she decided to bring them here to stay with me for a while. The distance to their school is great however, so I suggested a tutor.” I smiled. “Apparently, I’m the bad guy for wanting them to continue school.”

Marcy laughed softly. “Well I agree that education is very important. So I must be a bad guy too.” We both smiled at this. She looked down at the file. “It doesn’t say what grade or what subjects they might need the most help in here. I assume I’ll have to talk to them to figure this out?” I nodded. She nodded to herself. “Well John, I think I can help them. My fee is four thousand a month, is that alright?” I nodded again.

We stood together and she held out her hand. I took out the device and used it on her. I gave her the same set of instructions I’d given the other staff, including a suggestion that she move in here, to give her better access to her students. Then I released her and shook her hand.

She blinked for a second, then said, “I would also like to be allowed to move in here, to allow me better access to my students.” I nodded yet again and we smiled together.

Casey had watched all this of course and when we turned around, she winked at me. I smirked and then we parted ways, Marcy promising to return tomorrow. Behind me, I saw Casey in the corner of my eye as she started stripping off her clothing. Chuckling, I proceeded back upstairs to my bedroom. Once there, I picked up my book and went back to reading.

When I looked up again, Jamie stood before me naked. She was struggling to speak. “You here for activation?” I said referring to the chamberlain office. She shrugged and rubbed her left arm looking away. “What is it Jamie?” I said.

Jamie dropped her eyes to the floor, then slowly raised them to look at me. “W-why have you given L-lisa her necklace before me?” she said tears in her eyes.

I sighed and tried to say it gently, “Because I love Lisa, I don’t love you.” Jamie crumpled to the floor at this, sobbing. I sighed again, then put aside my book. “Look, you’ve never shown you loved me. I thought you were just here for the orgasms?” She said nothing, just sobbing. “Don’t think you can control me by crying. I’ve seen the way you treat Lisa, the way you act around everyone else. You think you’re special, but you’re not.” Jamie cried harder and put her hands out, touching my feet.

I kicked them away and stood, angry now. “You had better learn your place here Jamie. The only reason I allow you to stay here, is because of your body. If you were any less good looking, I would have erased your mind of me and sent you away. Now are you ready to be activated?”

Sobbing she nodded. “Very well. You are my chamberlain today Jamie. Don’t make me regret allowing you to stay here.”

Jamie’s sobs ended, she stood, then bowed to me and said, “Yes Master.” Moaning, she quickly left.

I felt a little bad after she disappeared, but she really wasn’t a good person. I don’t think I could ever love a woman so self-absorbed. I pushed her out of my mind and went back to reading.

* * *

Sometime later, Miko came up to let me know that dinner was ready. I nodded, put my book aside and followed her naked form downstairs. I entered the dining room, gasped and averted my eyes.

The twins sat at the dining table, naked. They giggled at my discomfort. I turned to tell Miko to do something, but she was in the slave-state. I pulled her out of the room with me and said, “Miko, return to normal.”

Miko sighed, then looked at me. “Yes John?”

“Your sisters are in the dining room, naked!” I whispered to her, angry.

She didn’t appear to believe me, looked inside, then frowned. Miko went in then, shouting in Japanese. The twins replied. Arguing ensued for several minutes, all in Japanese. Finally, Miko reappeared, upset. “I’m sorry John, they refuse to get dressed.”

“Dammit Miko! What are those two playing at?!” I said furiously.

Miko, eyes lowered said hesitantly, “They said that they want to be your slaves as well.”

I gasped and stumbled back. “You can’t be SERIOUS!” I shouted. Miko didn’t reply, just kept her head lowered. “Never! They are FIFTEEN!” I sighed and shook my head. I knew I should never allowed them to come here!

“Tell Jamie to send my dinner up to my room, and have her return everyone to normal. I’ll stay in my room, until you and the others can talk some sense into them.” I turned on my heels and marched back upstairs.

Be my slaves! Hah! Teenagers! When I reached the bedroom I slammed the doors closed. Despite my best wishes, the sight of them naked at the table kept replaying itself over and over in my head. I went on the balcony to smoke, until I heard my dinner arriving. A few maids brought it.

I hoped the rest of my women were downstairs trying to convince the twins to see reason. I ate alone, except for the maids, who just stood there silently. When I’d finished eating, they gathered up the remains and left.

After the meal, I paced back and forth for a while, wondering what was going on downstairs. I spent the rest of the night walking back and forth, trying to read and smoking. Trying anything I could to distract myself, from the thought of those twin young nubile bodies that kept popping into my head. I felt like a prisoner in my own bedroom. Finally, exhausted, I fell to sleep.