The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twenty Days of the Device

by Corvus Kahn

DAY THIRTEEN

I woke again to the feeling of a warm mouth on my cock. This time though, I also smelled food. I opened my eyes. Lisa was sucking my cock, moaning. I felt the urgent need to pee, so I pulled myself away and jumped off the bed, walking quickly to the restroom.

After I emptied my bladder I turned, and Lisa quickly took my cock back in her mouth. Shocked for a second, she’d approached without me hearing, I let her. Then I pulled myself out of her mouth, grabbed some toilet paper, and quickly wiped off the head of my penis.

When I turned from this, Lisa went after my cock again. Trying to avoid her, I stumbled, and then sat on the toilet to avoid falling. She quickly bent forward, and put her mouth on me, moaning. Well fuck it, I thought. I brushed her hair from her face and just ignored the fact that I was sitting on the toilet. My cock was still suffering from it’s morning erection, and soon I felt myself slipping into Lisa’s throat. I groaned. I loved it when Lisa gave me head, she was so good at it.

I stared down at her in amazement as she took my full length, back and forth. She rested her nose in my pubic hair for a few seconds every time. I put my hands on her head, both of us moaning in pleasure. After several minutes of her oral skills, I felt myself ready to cum. Lisa seemed to sense this and picked up her pace. When I came, she buried me in her throat as deep as possible. I could feel my sperm shooting deep inside her throat. I gasped and then she began her super-orgasm.

Her throat constricted slightly and then vibrated as Lisa screamed in joy around my cock. The feeling was indescribably intense. My cock seemed to spurt more and more cum without pause. After ten wonderful seconds of this, I began to worry she might black out. I pulled myself free and she gasped, panted, inhaled deeply, then screamed in bliss. It was a little loud, so I leaned over and whispered for her to be a little quieter. Then I stood and stepped around her. I stopped at the exit to the bathroom and watched as she jerked and jerked in orgasmic joy.

I shook my head, a bit envious, then went and got dressed. Afterwards, I picked up the phone and dialed the chamberlain cell, which I assumed Casey still had. It rang once and was quickly answered. “Yes Master?” I heard Casey say.

“Is my breakfast ready?” I asked, curious if she’d slept any last night.

“Yes Master, shall I have it brought up?” Casey asked humbly.

“No, have it sent to the dining room. It’s a little bit cramped up here with six people, seven might be a bit much,” I said looking at the sitting room.

“Yes Master,” Casey said but didn’t hang up.

“That’s all for now chamberlain,” I said hanging up.

Lisa came crawling over and knelt at my feet. “Master,” she said.

I nodded at her and replied. “Go down and assist with breakfast slave.” Lisa jumped up and ran to obey, moaning. I followed, more slowly. When I reached the dining room, everything was already in place. I noticed Miko was back in the slave-state, Casey must have put her under.

I sat at the head of the table then Casey said, “Back to normal! The Master doesn’t like to eat alone!”

The naked, kneeling slaves sighed and got up off the floor. A few began chatting back and forth softly about something involving a broom handle. When they saw me staring at them, they fell silent, blushing. Curious. After everyone sat down to eat I said, “Casey, who is next on the schedule as my chamberlain?”

“Penny, Master,” Casey replied. Going by the order I found them again?

I shrugged mentally and said, “Very well Casey, you have fulfilled your role as my chamberlain admirably. Return to normal.”

Casey sighed, smiled, then joined the others at the table. We ate, it was another prefect Penny meal. When I pushed my plate back, I noticed that everyone else had as well. I didn’t feel like standing so I just started speaking. “Well, today we’re going to have guests. Several. First, we have the live-in staff applicants arriving. Second, I made a promise to help Miko last night. Her sisters are having some trouble, so they might be staying with us for a while.”

They all looked at each other and giggled at this, even Miko. “Now put that out of your head. They’ll be guests only. We may have to tone down some of the nudity for a while.” There were groans of disappointment at this.

I rolled my eyes. These women are so obsessed with sex. “Miko and I will be leaving soon to locate her sisters and see them safely here. While we’re gone the applicants should arrive. Kate, as my wife I think it would be best for you to interview them. The rest of you, if asked, you know your roles right?” They all nodded. “Very well, Kate I’d like to speak with you for a moment, so please stay. Miko go get dressed. Penny, you are my chamberlain.”

Penny stood and bowed. “Yes Master.”

“Take command of everyone but Kate and Miko. See them to their duties. Remember to return them to normal when the applicants arrive.” I motioned for her to go.

Penny bowed to me then said, “You heard the Master. All of you, except Miko and Kate are slaves. Follow me.”

As they left Miko followed, glancing back at me hesitantly. I nodded and she went to go get dressed. I turned to Kate, who was still sitting. Her head was lowered. She knew what I wanted to see her about. I stood and walked over to her chair. Reaching down I pulled her up to me and tilted her head until she was looking me in the eyes. Here goes. “Kate, you asked me yesterday about children.”

“Yes John, I understand.” Kate lowered her eyes.

“Kate, look at me,” I said softly. She did, slowly. “I would be honored for you to bear my children, wife.”

Shock, she stared at me uncomprehendingly for a few moments. Then her mouth started to turn up at the sides. Suddenly she jerked me down into a passionate kiss. Crying in joy, Kate whispered between kisses, “Oh John. I never. Thought. You would. I love you.”

I smiled down at her. “I love you too. You know what this means though right?”

Kate looked confused. “What?”

“You’ll have to be around me all the time now. So that when I cum, I cum inside you,” I said smiling.

Kate moaned and smiled. “Why do you think I want to get pregnant?”

We kissed some more and stood there silently contemplating the new life we would create. Finally I broke away saying, “I need to go. Miko will be waiting. Before I go, I want to ask a favor of you.” Kate nodded, listening. “I want you to double check everyone’s birth control. I hadn’t thought of it before now, but one child is enough, six of them would be trouble.” Kate chuckled at this and we smiled together again, kissed once more, then parted reluctantly.

I met up with Miko and we went outside. The rain had passed in the night. I decided to take the SUV, since we might need to load up some of Miko’s and her sister’s belongings.

* * *

It felt a little strange to be driving again, let alone such a big vehicle, but I didn’t think Miko was up to it. She seemed nervous. I glanced aside at her a couple of times as we made our way back to the city. “Miko, if you’re worried about something, you can tell me,” I said finally breaking the silence.

Miko was looking out the window, lost in thought. When I spoke she turned to me, then turned away again. “It’s nothing, I am just worried about my sisters.”

I made an interested sound. “Tell me about them.”

Miko sighed. “They’re younger than me, still in school. We’ve always been close. My father doesn’t really allow us to have friends outside the family.”

Still in school? “How old are they?” I asked concerned.

She turned to me, then looked back outside again. “They’re fifteen.”

Ugh. “Miko, I know you want to help them, but I can’t remove minors from their family. I’d be breaking the law,” I said trying to let her down gently.

Miko turned to me frowning, then shook her head. “You can just use the device on my parents,” then as if talking to herself, “I won’t leave them there.”

Sighing I said, “Miko. What about your sisters? I can’t have teenagers running around the mansion. Not with what goes on there.”

Miko chuckled. “Oh don’t worry about them, they can take care of themselves. They’ve always been stronger than me, because they have each other.”

Wait, they’re both fifteen? “Miko, are they twins?” Miko turned and grinned at me, nodding. Twins. “If they can take care of themselves, why do you want me to help them?”

Sighing, Miko looked down at her fidgeting hands. “It’s different with family John. They can’t fight back when it comes to our parents. We’ve tried so many times...” She paused then looked at me. “They want to leave, but can’t.” Then she turned to look outside again. “We made a pact when we were younger. If one of us ever got out, we’d help the others get free as well.”

There was silence for the next few miles, while I digested this. “You paint a pretty troubled picture of your childhood Miko,” I said slowly.

Miko seemed lost in thought, finally she said, “You’ll see John.” I guess I will.

The rest of the drive went in silence, except for directions from Miko. When we pulled up in front of a fancy looking private school, she got out and went inside without saying anything. I looked up at the school, feeling bad. Now I kidnap children. I sighed and rolled down my window, then smoked for a while. By the time I finished it, there was still no sign of them. I was just about to consider parking and going in to look for Miko, then they came out. Damn. They’re so... cute.

Miko was holding hands, one on each side of her, with two smiling girls. Identical twins. They were dressed in some sort of school uniform, blue and gold. I noticed the family resemblance immediately. They all had identical hair and eyes. Identical smiles and skin color. Identical twins, my mind echoed. It was almost like looking at triplets to be honest, except Miko was several years older, and slightly taller. Miko said something and they laughed.

When they approached the SUV, Miko opened the rear door for them. One of them peered in for a second, spotting me. I raised my hand to wave, lamely. She just grinned and climbed in. The other sister soon followed and then Miko got in the front seat. She turned around and looked at them, then said something in Japanese. They giggled. I blushed, feeling she’d said something about me.

Miko then said in English, “This is John, my uh... new boyfriend. We’re going to go to the house and get our stuff then go. Don’t be afraid. John will handle them.”

One of them leaned forward, the one on the right, eyeing me. “He doesn’t look so big Miko, maybe you should throw him back.” Then she turned and said something in Japanese to her twin. They laughed.

Miko blushed and spoke to them rapidly in Japanese. Where are the subtitles when I need them? They yawned in typical teenage defiance to their older sister, then one of them shrugged and replied. Miko then turned to me, slightly embarrassed. “Sorry about that. They’re a little rude. Especially when someone is trying to help them.” She said glaring at them. They chuckled. “John, this is Kazumi and Hikari. Don’t bother trying to tell them apart, no one can. Which they delight in tormenting us with.” The two twins grinned widely at this.

I cleared my throat and said, “Uh... hi.” Which elicited another comment in Japanese from one and giggles. I rolled my eyes. Teenagers.

I pulled out of the school, feeling a little less bad about kidnapping them after their rudeness. I doubt anyone would miss the little punks. Miko gave me directions to their home, while the girls in the back kept asking her questions in Japanese. She blushed at me, silently apologizing for their rudeness, I just shrugged. All three of them kept up a steady dialog of Japanese, interspersed with bouts of giggles from the twins, while I drove.

We were driving through a nice neighborhood of enclosed properties when Miko pointed at one. I nodded and pulled into the driveway. It had a gate and keypad like the mansion. I wonder if it’s to keep people out or in.

Then I noticed the vehicle had fallen silent. They were all staring at the gate in silent dread. Seeing as they’d been animated and happy a few minutes ago, it gave me a little twinge of fear. Miko slowly gave me the gate code, almost in monotone. The gate rolled open silently and I drove in. The property wasn’t large, just a short driveway up to a rather large three-story house. I got out, dropping my hand down to the device. Their fear had made me feel a little cautious.

I turned and saw they were all still in the SUV. Miko saw me, took a deep breath and got out. The twins followed, more slowly. Letting them lead the way I remained silent, hand resting on the device. Miko went up to the door and knocked. She doesn’t have keys?

A few short minutes later the door unlocked, opened and a short older Japanese woman stood there talking in Japanese quickly to them. They traded glances, Miko said something, then we all went inside. They all took off their shoes, so I did as well, hoping my feet didn’t smell.

I heard the door close and lock behind us. Then the woman took the key and put it in her pocket. They lock them inside? The house was clean, but sterile, as if a showroom for real estate. The decor was Japanese, so much so that unless I looked closely, I felt like I was in a samurai movie. The woman led us down a hallway, complaining under her breath in Japanese. I followed, eyes moving side to side as I examined everything. It’s like a museum dedicated to the past.

We came to a door, which the woman slid open. She quickly knelt inside and said something in Japanese. A man’s voice replied, angry. Then the door slid open some more and I saw him. He was slightly older than the woman, maybe in his 60s. He stood there staring at us for a moment, his face wrenched in fury. When his eyes settled on me, I saw madness there and a little bit of pure evil.

Without thinking, I took out the device and activated it on him. The woman behind him got caught in the beam as well. I heard a yelp and turned to see the twins staring at me in horror. I sighed. “Explain it to them Miko.”

I hadn’t planned on using it in front of them, but just looking in this man’s eyes I had seen something, like he was about to attack me. I stood there silently as Miko spoke quickly to them and they stared at me. First they stared in shock, then fascination. I cleared my throat, a little uncomfortable. “Maybe you should send them to their rooms to pack Miko?”

Miko nodded, said something to them in Japanese and they ran off, glancing backwards at me curiously. “Don’t worry John, they will not tell anyone. I have sworn them to secrecy,” Miko said.

I turned to her, I’d been looking at where the twins had run off to, biting my lip. “Okay. Do you know what you want to tell your parents?” I said turning to the man and woman, frozen before us.

Miko smiled and started talking to them rapidly in Japanese. I sighed. This is beginning to get annoying. Miko noted my sigh and said to me. “Sorry John, they don’t speak English very well. It will go faster if I just tell them. Okay?” I nodded and motioned for her to continue.

They were mumbling her commands back and she looked at me confused. I told her about the need to have them speak up. She did so and then spoke to them both in Japanese for several minutes while I stood there. When she finished she turned to me. “Okay John, release them.”

I hope she knows what she is doing. I turned on the release wave and activated on them. The man’s face, which had been locked in mad fury, switched instantly to happiness. He smiled and said something to Miko.

Miko turned to me and then crushed me in a hug. I patted her on the back as she began to sob silently in relief. I looked at the man and woman, they seemed unconcerned. Finally, Miko cleared her eyes and spoke to them both. I ignored most of the rest of it. Miko seemed to just be checking to make sure her commands were in place.

She came over to me after a few minutes. I had walked a bit away, to give them privacy, even if I couldn’t understand a word they said. “I’m going to go pack some things. I’ll meet you outside?” Miko said as she passed me.

I nodded and went to the door. Remembering it was locked, I walked back to the man and woman. “Uh... can you open the door for me?” They looked confused. Just great. “Unlock. Open.” I said miming turning a key and opening a door, then pointing towards the front door.

The man chuckled and said something to the woman. She smiled and went towards the front door. I bowed to the man slightly, like I’d seen in a hundred Japanese movies, then went to follow the woman. The man stopped me, then held out his hand. Carefully I shook it. “T-thank you.” He said a little difficultly. I nodded, wondering what Miko had said, then left.

I waited outside for a while, eyeing the house and grounds. I noticed there was razor wire on the walls around the property and bars on the windows. Hell of a way to live. Locked inside a museum run by man like their father had been a few minutes ago. After about twenty minutes or so, Miko and the twins exited, loaded down with bags. It looked like they weren’t ever planning on coming back. They were all smiling, almost in a daze, like they couldn’t believe this day had finally come.

I opened the rear of the SUV and helped them load their bags. Then we got in. As we were pulling away, the man and woman came outside and waved at us, smiling. After the gate had closed again behind us I had a thought. “Miko, what about your brother? Won’t he know something funny is going on when you three disappear?”

One of the twins snorted at this. Miko turned to me and said, “He doesn’t really care John. About us or them. He’s just waiting for the day father dies, so he can take over the business. I doubt if he’ll even notice we’re gone.”

I sighed. Hell of a way to live.

* * *

We made good time back to the mansion. The girls talked back and forth rapidly, excited. When we pulled up at the mansion, the driveway was full of cars. The applicants. I pulled off to the side so as not to block anyone and we got out. The twins looked around, smiled at each other and ran off holding hands. Teenagers. I sighed again, feeling a headache from all the Japanese.

I walked inside, headed for the kitchen. I needed something cool to drink and then put on my forehead. In the kitchen Penny was busy cooking, moaning slightly. When she saw me, she turned and bowed. “Master.” I waved her back to work, wondering if I should’ve left her normal today.

My head pounding, I grabbed a cold soda from the fridge. Holding it to my head I made my way up to my bedroom. When I got there, I opened it and took a sip, sitting on my bed. Then I held it up again. After I finished it, I laid down and decided to take a nap, hoping my head would clear.

* * *

Someone was shaking me and calling my name. I opened my eyes. It was Casey. “Hey,” I said sleepily.

She smiled down at me and said, “Hey John. Kate is done interviewing the staff, she wanted you to come down and see them.”

I nodded and sat up slowly. I yawned and then got up. Casey followed me as we walked downstairs. She pointed to the living room and I went that way. When I entered I saw Kate sitting and talking with several women. They were all sitting around drinking tea. Then I realized the women were all attractive and fairly young. Uh oh. Kate looked up and saw me then and excused herself. She came over and took me by the arm, leading me out of the room. She was smiling mischievously.

I frowned. Then mentally sighed before she even began speaking. “So what do you think of them husband?” Kate asked, her tone playing at innocence.

I chuckled softly. “I think you’re a very bad influence on me wife. No, I will just give them commands to act normally and ignore anything irregular,” I said answering the unspoken question on her lips. Kate smiled up at me, as if thinking, that will change.

She nodded then and said, “Well they’re not all qualified, but the ones who are, can train the ones who aren’t. We received more calls today, so this is just the first batch. I figure we’ll need at least a staff of twenty or so.”

I nodded and took out the device then said, “Why don’t you go in there and get them to stand close together? I’m not sure I can hit them all with one wave in their current positions.”

Kate held out her hand. I gave her the device, she held it up, pointing at the buttons. “I’ve been studying the file that came with the device in my spare time. These two buttons increase or decrease the width and height of the beam. This button here does the same, but for depth.” Feeling a bit like an idiot, I took it back from her.

I adjusted it like she had said, then I went into the room. All the women turned to me. Trying to ignore their good looks, I pointed the device in their general direction and activated it. A huge wave of energy shot out, larger than any before. It covered the entire room. Wow. Wonder what would happen on 10? That was just 3. I looked down at the device for a few seconds in shock, then looked up at the women.

Kate came in, nodding happily. Then said, “Do you want to or shall I?”

I grinned at her. “I still remember the last time I let you drive. I’ll take the wheel this time.” Kate smiled. I turned to the women. “Greetings and welcome to my home. My name is John, sometimes you will hear me referred to as Master. My word is law in this place. You may see many strange things here, but you will not speak of them to anyone not in my employ. Your job is to do your job, not to gossip about your employers. If I, or one of my household, gives you an order, you will obey it. Work diligently and you will be rewarded.” I turned and nodded to Kate. She smiled and stepped back outside.

I activated the release wave on them. They looked at me curiously. I held the device up to my ear, as if on the phone, and walked out of the room. The women went back to talking to each other, as if nothing had happened. I smiled at Kate, she smiled back, giving me a slight nod. Then she went back inside to welcome them to their new jobs.

I stepped over to the kitchen to inquire about lunch. Penny was there like usual. Lisa and Casey were there as well. Looked like they were making lunch for our guests, soon to be employees. I walked over and stole a plate. Penny turned and bowed, saying, “Master.”

I nodded at her idly, then I grabbed a bottle of water and walked back upstairs, both items in hand. I saw the twins, Kazumi and Hikari, come out of a room and walk by. They’d both changed into matching t-shirts and jeans. Their eyes followed me curiously, falling to the device now and again. I ignored them and went to my room.

I ate my lunch and settled down in the sitting room to read. Sometime later, I heard the doors to the the room open. It was Kate, she was leading the new employees on a tour apparently. I ignored them and went back to reading. They soon left. Miko came in a short time later and sat down next to me. I put my book down and said, “Yes?”

She lowered her eyes and then said, “I wanted to thank you again for letting me bring my sisters here. For saving them and me.”

“I am glad to help. I just hope it doesn’t interfere with their schoolwork,” I said hinting that I wanted them to keep going.

Miko frowned at this. “Well, I was thinking we could homeschool them here, it’s such a long drive to their school from here.”

I sighed and rubbed my eyes, feeling like my headache was coming back. “Who would teach them? That’s a full time job.” Miko’s frown deepened and she looked down. “Look if this is that important to you, go talk to Kate and have her hire someone to tutor them. Just keep them out of my hair and tell them something about what goes on here. I don’t want them to start freaking out when the others start getting naked.”

Miko jumped up, smiling. “Really?!” When I nodded, she cheered. “You’re the best!” Then she ran off, excited. I went back to reading.

When next I looked up it was almost time for dinner. I put the book down and decided to go see how things were going. When I stepped outside I noticed one of the new staff and what she was wearing. Kate, you bad girl.

The woman was wearing the exact same naughty maid costume that Penny had worn a few days back. I guess Kate had decided to use it for the official uniform. It was basically lingerie done up with white lace to look like a maid uniform. It fit the woman well though and she didn’t seem to mind.

I immediately felt myself growing hard at the thought of twenty hot maids running around the mansion dressed like this, all of them programmed to obey every command. I pushed myself away from testing that out and walked downstairs. I went to the kitchen and glanced inside. All my slaves were there hard at work, moaning and naked. I guess now that the new staff had been programmed to ignore strangeness, they felt the need for reserve was over. I just hoped Miko had told her sisters something.

I sighed. I already have kids and I haven’t even gotten my wife pregnant yet. I stood there and watched them work at a feverish pace. They moaned and moaned. Every once in a while, one would orgasm. It was erotic and I was hard, but with minors in the house I didn’t think it was wise for me to go fuck them. For the twins to see my slaves naked was one thing, they were all women. For them to see me, that would be wrong.

I looked up and realized I’d been lost in thought. Dinner was done and they were moving towards me. I backed out of their way as they carried past me covered trays and dishes, headed for the dining room. I went in and took my place at the head of the table. I saw a few of the new maid staff helping with the dishes.

I watched as they set everything up. Then several of the maids stood against the wall silently, looking quite pretty in their slutty maid costumes. My slaves came in with the last of it and knelt. Then Penny came in and said, “Return to normal slaves. The Master doesn’t like to eat alone.”

They all sighed and got up off the floor. Then I saw the twins, they were peaking around the corner, eyes wide. I sighed and said, “Return to normal Penny.” Penny sighed and smiled. Then we all sat down. “I believe we have some voyeurs watching us,” I said, frowning.

Everyone turned to the doorway. The twins blushed and jerked back out of sight. I heard them whispering loudly to each other, then one of them pushed the other forward. That one stumbled and stood, staring at us and blushing bright red. She said something angrily in Japanese to her sister, and then the other one came to stand beside her.

I stood slowly and their eyes locked on me. “I know this must be strange for you. I would be honored if you would join us for dinner.” I motioned toward the far end of the table.

They looked there, then their eyes locked on Miko. Speaking in Japanese they asked her something. Miko sighed and said, “I’m fine. Sit down. Don’t embarrass me.”

This seemed to mollify them somewhat. They slowly walked to the end of the table and sat, staring around them at the six naked women and scantily clad maids. I decided then to just ignore them and not let them interrupt my enjoyment of Penny’s meal. The maids stepped forward and raised the lids off the dishes.

I smiled and we ate. It was delicious as always. We ate and chatted with each other. Mostly the girls talked amongst themselves while I listened. I liked hearing them come alive at meals, it made me feel better about them being slaves the rest of the time.

When the dinner was finished, I stood and got everyone’s attention. “As you know we have two guests with us tonight. Now I know they are girls and you are girls, so I won’t force anyone to wear clothing. I would just ask that anything, inappropriate, be kept behind closed doors.” I saw a few blush at this. “They are minors, so keep that in mind.”

They all nodded at this. “Now, we have several new personnel tonight.” I waved to the maids who stood along the wall, they blushed as everyone looked at them. “Welcome them warmly please.” Everyone did, applauding.

When that died down I said, “Apparently they’re just the first of many, so tomorrow we’ll have to return to normal for most of the day.” There were groans at this. “Anyway, hopefully we should have this all sorted out soon and every day can be like Sunday was.” Grins followed this announcement.

“Next, I want to discuss the third floor. Once we have time, I want it opened. There is a master bedroom there in the west hall. I want it ready for use within a week. Do what ever you have to,” I said firmly.

I took a sip from my glass and then put it down. “Finally, I have some good news. Kate, would you come stand with me?” Kate stood, smiling and did so. “My wife and I have decided that it is time we started a family. We will be trying for a child. This means that from now on, I don’t want her to leave my side.” I turned and we kissed. Everyone else applauded, laughing in joy.

I broke the kiss. “Hmm. Anyone have anything to say?” No one spoke. “Very well everyone. Penny another marvelous meal.” She nodded, smiling. “Penny, you are my chamberlain.”

Penny bowed and said, “Yes Master.”

“Take command of the others. Lisa and my wife will join me upstairs.” Lisa smiled at this and followed Kate and I as we went up to my bedroom.

Once we reached my room, I had Lisa kneel before me. Kate stood to one side, smiling at us. “Lisa, close your eyes,” I said staring down into her eyes. Smiling up at me, she closed her eyes. I turned away from her and went to the drawer near the bedside. Taking out one of the jewelry boxes, I returned to stand in front of Lisa. Kate smiled deeply and I motioned her over.

I placed the box in Kate’s hands and took out Lisa’s diamond necklace. “Stand Lisa.” Lisa stood, her eyes still closed. I stepped behind her and brushed her long brown hair to one side. I delicately placed the necklace around her slender neck. Lisa gasped in recognition when she felt it touch her skin. I walked around to stand in front of her again then said, “You may open your eyes now Lisa.”

Lisa, smiling widely, did. She looked down at the diamond hanging here and tears started forming in her eyes. Looking up at me then she said, “I love you.”

I smiled and said, “I love you Lisa.” Then I stepped forward and kissed her passionately. When I broke the kiss I turned, and saw Kate smiling, silent tears falling as well.

I went over and kiss her. “You know Kate. I think I might need to punish you for what you did with the staff,” I said pulling back. Kate gasped in pleasure at this. “Naughty girls like you need to be whipped from time to time, don’t they wife?”

Kate moaned and said, “Yes husband. I’ve been very naughty.”

Making my voice firm I said, “Then why are you standing here?! Go get your whip!”

Gasping, Kate ran to get it. I turned and went over to Lisa. “She loves that,” I said smiling.

Lisa, watching as Kate ran to obey me said, “I... uh would like to try it too.” She blushed and lowered her eyes.

I had kind of gotten used the idea by now. It no longer seemed to surprise me what these women of mine would ask for. I reached up running my hands through her hair. “Oh, so you want to be punished as well huh? Have you been a naughty girl?” I asked her, tauntingly. Blushing deeper she nodded. I took a firm grip of her hair and pulled her close. Lisa moaned. “We’ll see. Maybe I’ll make you two whip each other,” I whispered to her. Her eyes widened at this and she shivered.

Kate came back running, holding her whip and already wearing her black handcuffs on each wrist. “Change of plan wife.” Her face fell at these words. “You will whip Lisa here first, just how you want to be whipped. Then she will whip you exactly the same way.”

Kate moaned at this and dropped the whip. Her hand flew to her pussy and she gasped and bent over. I released Lisa and walked over to her. Grabbing her dark red hair like I had Lisa’s I said, “You like that idea do you? You’re such a dirty minded slut-wife.” Kate moaned at these words, her hands busy at her clit. Then she came. “Enough of that wife. You’ve got a slave to whip.” To Lisa I said, “You Lisa, are a slave.”

“Yes Master,” she said smiling, as she slipped into slave-state.

“Now pick up your whip wife, and treat this slave the way you want to be treated,” I hissed at her, smiling darkly.

Kate moaned and took off her handcuffs. She grabbed Lisa’s hands and secured them in front of her. Then Kate pushed her down on the bed, facedown. She picked up her whip, shaking a little and started whipping Lisa. Both of them gasped and moaned at every blow that landed. I removed my clothes as Kate whipped Lisa. She started out slow and soft, but now was raining them down hard and fast. Then she stopped, flipped Lisa over on the bed and unlocked the handcuffs. I’d thought she was done, but then she started whipping Lisa’s large breasts.

After a minute or so of this, Kate turned to me and said, “Tell her to hold her legs apart so I can whip her dirty cunt.” She panted out. Kate had a wild look in her eyes, her lithe body sweating and panting. I told Lisa, concerned, but curious.

On the first blow to Lisa’s exposed and defenseless pussy, Lisa came. Kate gasped at this and kept whipping her for a bit. When I said, “Enough wife.” She didn’t hear me. I stepped forward and grabbed her arm before it could fall again. “Enough I said.” Kate stood there confused, then nodded and started trying to catch her breath.

I leaned over and ran my hands across Lisa’s whipped ass and pussy. Lisa moaned. I pulled her gently off the bed and told her to stand. She did. I turned to Kate and put her in the slave-state. Then I had Lisa whip Kate exactly how she had been whipped. Her slave mind seemed to remember exactly how she had been hit, and she re-enacted Kate perfectly. I sat on the bed, watching them. I was a little more erotic now that I’d grown used to the idea. It would never be something I seeked out daily, but having them whip each other like this was giving me a hard-on.

Kate seemed to enjoy getting whipped more than Lisa had, but they’d both came the moment that whip hit their cunts. When Lisa stopped, at the end of her playback. I got up and went around her, then bent her over and said, “Eat my wife’s cunt slave.”

Lisa did so, moaning. When those soft lips touched Kate’s whipped pussy, she gasped and came again. As Lisa licked and sucked at Kate’s pussy, I slid my cock into Lisa’s. She moaned and came as well. I began fucking her slowly. Then faster. After a few minutes of this I felt my orgasm approaching and pulled out.

I pushed Lisa aside, knelt on the edge of the bed and roughly slammed my cock deep into my wife’s cunt. Kate came again, which caused me to cum deep inside her, this triggered her super-orgasm. I whispered in her ear as she screamed out in bliss. “Don’t let any of that cum escape your pussy slave. You’re going to get pregnant.”

Her pussy muscles started clamping down painfully and I withdrew my cock. Kate slapped a hand over her cunt afterwards, keeping any cum inside. I sat and watched her for a moment, deep in the throes of intense pleasure. Lisa had of course been having hers as well. She knelt on the floor near the bed, screaming in bliss as well. I felt like taking a shower before bed, so I got up, and headed to the bathroom.

Then I stopped and looked at the doors to the hall. One of them was open a crack. Two identical pairs of eyes were staring at me, at my cock. When they realized that I’d seen them, they gasped in surprise and fled. I heard them running in fear down the hall, and a door slam loudly.

They had seen everything. So much for keeping it behind closed doors and protecting their innocence. I slammed the open door closed, sighing when I saw there was no lock on it. Shrugging mentally, I told myself that I’d have Miko talk to them again tomorrow. Let her explain this to them.

I took a quick shower then fell into bed with my two slaves. They were both sweaty, so I told them to take a shower as well, then come back and go to sleep. I dropped off to sleep before they returned.