The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twenty Days of the Device

by Corvus Kahn

DAY TWELVE

I woke from my restless sleep, to the feeling of a warm mouth on my cock. Shocked I gasped and sat up. It was Kate. “Good morning Master,” she said then went back to licking and sucking me. I noticed she still wore the individual black leather cuffs on her wrists.

I pulled her off. “Kate are you okay? I was worried about you last night. Did I whip you too hard?” I said in a rush, worry in my tone.

Kate reached up and gently stroked my face. “Oh Master, it was wonderful. It was the greatest night of my life.” Then she bent back down and took my dick in her mouth, moaning.

I closed my eyes in relief that I hadn’t hurt her. “I... uh I’m glad you’re happy.” I moaned as she ran her teeth along the head of my cock. She began sucking and licking faster and faster. I lay back and let her pleasure me. Kate stopped to run her tongue around the head of my cock, then up and down the sides several times. Then back to sucking and licking, trying to fit as much of me in her mouth as possible. Several minutes later I came in her mouth. Kate moaned and swallowed it all.

“Thank you for whipping me last night Master,” Kate said flicking my softening member with her tongue.

“Anytime slave,” I sighed in pleasure and relaxed. “Who is to be my chamberlain today?”

Confused Kate said, “You mean the schedule you had me work out yesterday Master?” I nodded. “Casey is first. Penny tomorrow.”

“Very well slave. Bring me the device, wake the others, and take your place with them,” I said sitting up.

“Yes Master!” Kate said smiling. She returned with the device, and put it in my hand, then woke up the others. Soon they were all kneeling at my feet.

“You are all my slaves,” I said making sure they were all in the slave-state.

“Yes Master,” they intoned smiling up at me vacantly.

“I will now use the device on you, and impose a few commands regarding how my chamberlain will function.” I didn’t bother waiting for them to say anything, I activated the device on them. “Listen and obey your Master, slaves. Remember to speak up.”

I began, “Every day I will select one of you to be my chamberlain. You will remain chamberlain until told otherwise by myself, your Master. While you are acting as chamberlain you will gain pleasure from my commands and from commanding my slaves. As my chamberlain your duty will be to command my slaves when I do not wish to. To command my slaves to do what I wish, before I wish it. To anticipate the needs of my household and see them done, by yourself or my slaves.” I listened closely as they all repeated these rather complicated orders, making sure they understood them correctly.

When I was satisfied with that first group of commands I said, “Slaves, you will obey my chamberlain’s commands as if they are my commands. You will gain pleasure from following them.” I thought for a moment more as I listened to them. I couldn’t think of anything else to add. I just hoped this would work out and remove the need for me to be constantly commanding them. I activated the release wave.

“Master,” they said.

I nodded absently. “Casey, you are my chamberlain today. Take command of my slaves now.”

Casey sighed in pleasure and said, “Yes Master.” She turned to the other kneeling nude women and said, “On your feet slaves, the Master requires his breakfast.” Casey moaned at giving these orders, the slaves moaned at receiving them. Then the slaves jumped up and ran to the kitchen. Casey turned and bowed to me. “Master.” Then she followed them.

I grinned. I was a little confused about the bow, but pleased. Now I could save my commands for the bedroom, and let my chamberlain worry about the rest of it. I put the device away and lay back in bed. I dozed. I felt a hand gently shake my shoulder. “Master, breakfast,” Casey said leaning over me.

I sighed and got up. Walking over to the table I heard Casey order. “Back to normal, slaves. The Master doesn’t like eating alone.” I smiled at this and sat down. The other girls sighed and got up off the floor. They took seats around the table.

I noticed Casey standing behind me. “Have you eaten Casey?” I asked her.

Casey replied bowing, “No Master.”

“Then sit and eat with us,” I said taking a bite.

“Yes Master,” Casey said moaning. Then she sat.

I looked around at the others. “Sorry about the last two nights. I know I haven’t given the rest of you all the attention that I should have. I was a little preoccupied with my wife,” I said nodding to Kate, who blushed. They all giggled at this and started teasing Kate, except Casey, who sat moaning in her chamberlain-state, following my commands.

“Anyway, things should settle down soon. Hopefully with this new chamberlain system in place.” I nodded at Casey. “You will all be able to stay in the slave-state more. I assume that is to your liking?” They all nodded, grinning. Penny started clapping, soon they were all clapping, and cheering loudly at their extra time as my slaves.

I nodded and said, “Previously, I had to have you as normal most of the day so you could think for yourselves. With my chamberlain, you can let the chamberlain think, while you just enjoy being my slaves.” They all cheered again a bit at this. It would all seem very strange to someone who didn’t know of the intense pleasure they gained from it.

I sighed. “Just to remind you all. There should be an ad in the paper today about a live-in staff to come to work here. I’ll let Casey make arrangements, but you should have someone ready to answer the phone at all times. I don’t care who you hire, as long as they are competent.” I paused here and took a breath. “Once all the staff is hired, I am planning to use the device on them. I will command them to just do their jobs and ignore anything strange they observe here. This should allow us to hire a large staff, without having to worry about anyone finding out about our lifestyle here.”

They all nodded wisely to this, except Casey who said, “Yes Master.”

I stayed silent after this and just enjoyed my breakfast. The others talked back and forth. There was much curiosity about Kate’s whipping last night. How it had felt and such. It seemed they were split about equally on the question of whether they wanted to try it themselves sometime. I mostly ignored them, just happy they were happy. When we finished I turned to Casey, “Casey, I will be taking a bath now. Pick a slave to see to my needs, then see the others to their duties.” I stood and headed to the bathroom.

Casey stood as well and said, “You are slaves. Jamie, assist the Master with his bath. The rest of you follow me.”

Jamie quickly followed me into the bathroom while the rest left, following Casey. I sat on the edge of the tub, and turned on the water. Jamie knelt silently nearby. When the tub was filled, I gently eased myself into it. Jamie did as well, then started bathing me. She moaned softly as she washed my body. I sat back in the warm water, enjoying myself. I played with her perfect tits a little, pinching her nipples. This caused her to moan more loudly. “Have you ever thought of getting your nipples pierced slave?” I asked admiring her breasts.

“No Master,” Jamie replied moaning.

“I think I would like to see them pierced,” I replied idly, playing with them.

“Yes Master,” Jamie said smiling.

I felt my cock growing hard at the thought of it. When Jamie had bathed me completely, I pushed her to the edge of the tub silently, and slid my dick inside her grasping wet cunt. She gasped and came, clenching down on my cock pleasantly. I reached forward while I was fucking her, and pulled her hair slightly, enjoying my total command of her. “You’re my cock hungry slave aren’t you Jamie? You’d do anything for my cock wouldn’t you?” I said pumping her cunt roughly now.

“Yesss Master,” Jamie groaned and came again.

“You’re such a bitch when you’re normal Jamie. When you’re my slave, you’re perfect, aren’t you?” I taunted her, slamming my cock inside her harder and harder.

“Yesss Master,” Jamie moaned and gasped.

I felt my seed about to spill, and pulled her beautiful blonde hair a little harder, causing Jamie to gasp again in pleasure. “I’m going to fill that slave cunt of yours with my cum, you slutty bitch you!” I groaned in pleasure. I really loved calling Jamie names while I was fucking her. I slapped her ass, then I slammed my cock as deep as I could, and came inside her.

Jamie started her super-orgasm, screaming in bliss, and jerking all over the place. I pushed her aside, and stepped out of the tub, ignoring her. She really was a bitch though. A typical blonde, who thought herself superior to everyone around her, because of her awesome body. It still grated a little, the way she’d almost found out about me and the way she treated Lisa, whom I honestly liked.

I took a towel and dried myself. Jamie still cumming in the background. I thought about Lisa and her beautiful lips around my cock. She really was the best of my slaves, when it came to sucking my cock. Before I left the bathroom I turned to Jamie, who was just now starting to come back from her super-orgasm. “Slave, dry yourself off, and report to Casey for further duties.”

Jamie jumped out of the tub, moaning. I went and got dressed. Afterwards, I was about to step out on the balcony for a smoke, when I noticed it was raining again. I smiled, then opened the sliding glass door, inhaling deeply I sighed. I love the rain. I had my smoke there, while I watched and smelled the rain. A ringing interrupted my thoughts. It was the prepaid cell phone. Grinning, I walked over and picked it up, cigarette in one hand. “Hello?” I said slowly.

I walked back over to the balcony door as I heard a voice say nervously, “Uh... hi.”

Smiling at her nervousness I spoke, my voice deep and sexy, “So you’ve chosen bliss?”

I could almost see her pretty Asian features heating up at these words. “Uh huh,” she said, her voice a little trembly. Then voice stronger she said, “These last two nights. I... uh, I can’t get you out of my head.”

Smiling I said, “Mmm, sounds like a perfect place for me to be.”

She gasped softly, then moaned. “God I’m so wet right now.”

“That sounds good enough to eat," I said and she gasped again. I had a feeling she was masturbating while on the phone with me. “Why don’t you give me your name and address? I’ll have a car pick you up, and bring you to me. Then we can see to this wetness of yours. I think I have the... perfect solution for it.” I tossed my cigarette. Then I walked over to the charger, I’d set out a pen and paper previously, hoping for this call.

Moaning softly she said, “Okay.”

I wrote them down and then said, “I’ll see you soon Miko.” I heard her gasp as this. Then I hung up.

Smiling softly, I folded up the paper and walked out of the bedroom. When I got to the top of the stairs I yelled, “CASEY!”

I heard running, then Casey came out of the kitchen. “Yes Master!?” she said worried.

“Come here Casey,” I said beckoning her. She ran up the stairs, panting and moaning slightly. I held out the paper. “Call a limo service and have them pick this woman up as soon as possible. Offer them double if they will get there quickly. Then get everyone dressed. She might be a little freaked about a bunch of nude women running around. Also, have the driver call in from the gate. I want to greet her myself. And be sure to make yourself, and all slaves invisible when she gets here.”

Casey had nodded at each of my commands when I finished she bowed and said, “Yes Master,” then ran to obey, moaning. I turned around and returned to the bedroom, planning for my encounter with my next potential slave.

* * *

I fidgeted for an hour, changing clothes twice. I wanted to appear confident and strong, my clothing needed to fit the part. Finally, I settled on a black button up long sleeved shirt. Not to appear too foreboding, I’d ditched the idea of black pants, I wore blue jeans instead. Of course, I also wore the device. This was the first time I was actually meeting a woman with the intention of turning her into my slave. Only if she wanted to of course, and if she had a nice body under her clothes. If not, then I’d erase her memory of me with the device, and send her on her way.

Eventually, Casey came to tell me she’d arrived. I was standing in the entry hall, I’d come down after getting dressed. I said to her, “Thank you. Now make yourself and the others scarce until I call for you.”

Casey bowed and said, “Yes Master,” then ran off.

It was still raining outside, so I took an umbrella from near the door. It was large and black. I stepped outside and opened it. Waiting. It wasn’t long before a long black limousine pulled up and the driver got out. He opened his own umbrella and went around to open the rear door. I stood there, waiting patiently. Miko stepped out. She was wearing a single piece dress, black. It hung from her shoulders prettily, exposing just the right amounts of flesh. Miko looked around at the mansion around me in awe.

When she caught sight of me, Miko blushed. She raised a hand to her shoulder, pushing back her long black hair, then walked up to me slowly. The driver followed, holding the umbrella over her. When they both had come near, I held out my arm for her. She slipped her arm through mine, trembling slightly. I nodded to the driver, he turned and walked back to the limo. I silently led Miko inside.

I dropped the umbrella on the floor once we were inside. Miko didn’t notice. She looked around, her mouth open at the grandeur of the mansion interior. I led her up the stairs slowly. Neither of us said a word. When I opened the doors to the bedroom, she seemed a little hesitant. I waited patiently. She nodded, as if to herself and moved forward with me. Her eyes went right to the bed, but I turned her to the sitting room first. On the table there was a bottle of wine and two glasses.

I led her over, and motioned for her to sit, then I poured us both glasses of wine. I handed her one then sat near her. Miko didn’t wait for a toast, her hand trembling in fear, she drank hers quickly. I smiled at her and she blushed. Finally, I broke the silence by saying, “Welcome Miko, to my home. Welcome to bliss, if you choose to stay.”

I took a sip of my wine, while she digested this, then sat it aside. Miko seemed unsure where to proceed from here. I slowly pulled out the device. She looked down at it curious, as to who I was planning to call. I didn’t see any point in trying to explain the device to her, she’d never believe me anyway, so I activated it on her.

Miko sat there, empty glass in hand, big beautiful dark eyes on me. “Miko, my name is John. When you speak to me, you will speak loudly and clearly,” I said slowly. She repeated this.

I held up the device. “This device can make you do anything I command you to do. What I want to ask you is, are you willing to risk the loss of your free will. For the chance of feeling pure bliss?”

“Yes,” Miko said tonelessly.

“Very well Miko. I will now place my commands on you. You are my slave. I am your Master. My pleasure is your pleasure. My command is your pleasure. When I orgasm, you orgasm. When I command, you obey. You are a slave. You are my slave.” I paused here, while she absorbed the base commands.

Then I added in the commands I’d created just today. “Every day I will select one of my slaves to be my chamberlain. You will remain chamberlain until told otherwise by myself, your Master. While you are acting as chamberlain you will gain pleasure from my commands and from commanding my slaves.” I paused again listening while she repeated this.

“As my chamberlain your duty will be to command my slaves when I do not wish to. To command my slaves to do what I wish, before I wish it. To anticipate the needs of my household and see them done, by yourself or my slaves. You will obey my chamberlain’s commands as if they are my commands. You will gain pleasure from following them.” I finished, sighing and making sure she had it correctly when she repeated it back.

“Very good Miko. I will now release you.” I activated the release wave.

Miko blinked, looked at me and said, “Master.”

“I have just used this device on you Miko. It allows me to control your mind. I have turned you into my slave for a short period. I will now give you such pleasure as you’ve never felt before. When you are done, I will return you to normal, and ask if you want to stay. Are you ready Miko?”

“Yes Master,” she said smiling.

“Then stand and slowly remove your clothing,” I said gently.

Miko stood quickly, and placed her glass on the nearby table, moaning slightly. Then she slowly raised her hands to her dress top and slid it off her shoulders. The dress fell to the floor and I took in her body. She wasn’t wearing a bra. Her breasts were of average size, firm and round, high on her chest with small nipples. Her skin was a lovely color, white and slightly pale against her black hair and eyes. Her waist was slim, but not muscled.

Miko moaned as she moved her hands down slowly to the black lacy panties she was wearing. Slowly sliding them down, I saw that her pubic area was full of black curly hair that totally hid her pussy. The panties fell to the floor and I saw a faint wetness glistening on her pubic hair. She stepped out of her heels then said, “Master.”

“Turn around slowly Miko,” I said adjusting the hard cock in my pants. Miko turned in place slowly, moaning. Her back was smooth, her butt cheeks small and sexy. She was beautiful. “Return to your seat Miko.”

When she was settled I said, “Cum for me Miko.”

Miko screamed in pleasure and began jerking in her seat as she came. I reached over and picked up my glass of wine, sipping it as I watched. Her sweet body spasmed, jerked some more, shuddered. Then she gasped and screamed again. This continued over and over again. I sat there observing silently, drinking my wine. I checked my watch and let her enjoy a super-orgasm for ten minutes. Then I said, “Enough Miko. You may stop cumming.”

She panted for a little while. I let her catch her breath then said, “Miko, return to normal.”

Miko gasped, her hand flew to her pussy. She turned to look at me, fear on her face. “Oh my god! You didn’t even touch me!”

“Please relax Miko. You are in no danger from me. This was just a taste of the bliss I have to offer you.” I set my glass down and watched her. She was confused, but also extremely excited as well. “If you wish to leave, and never hear from me again, you may. If you wish to stay, and experience bliss over and over again, you may. If you stay, you can decide at any time to leave.”

I stood and she looked up at me fearfully, then to the device. “I will leave you now to collect yourself. If you decide to leave, come tell me. I will tell the limo to return for you. If you decide to stay... then you will come to me. You will kneel before me and call me Master.” I slipped the device into its holster, and went to balcony door. I pulled out a cigarette and lit it, listening to the rain outside.

I heard Miko cry a little, in joy or in pain I did not know. After a while she stood, walked silently behind me and knelt. “Master. I wish to stay.” I smiled and turned, looking down at her.

“Very well. You are now my slave,” I said gently.

Miko slipped back into the slave-state moaned and said, “Yes Master.”

I nodded and said, “Follow me slave.” I walked out of the bedroom and to the top of the stairs. “CASEY!” I yelled. Casey popped out from behind a door, she’d obviously been waiting for my call.

When she saw the pretty Asian girl kneeling behind me, she smiled widely. “Yes Master?” she said.

“Casey, this is Miko, my newest slave.” I reached down and patted Miko on the head softly, she moaned. “Miko, Casey is my chamberlain today. Casey, take Miko in hand and give her something simple to do. Nothing too hard, but see that she cums several times doing it. Send her up to me when she has had at least five orgasms.”

“Yes Master,” Casey said bowing and moaning. Casey turned to look at Miko and said, “Come slave! You are going to help Lisa!” Miko ran to obey, moaning.

As they moved off I yelled, “Oh and Casey, send up a different slave so I can fuck her!” I turned and walked back to the bedroom. My cock was aching from turning Miko into my slave, but I didn’t want to rush things with her. Let her get another taste of what her life would be like here, then I’d ask her again if she wanted to stay.

I stood in my bedroom, removing my clothes. I stroked my cock slowly, wondering pleasantly who Casey would send. I liked giving the choice to another, it added a certain mystery to it. When I heard, “Master,” behind me, I turned and saw Penny kneeling there.

“Mmm Penny.” She was all sweaty, must have been hard at work, cumming and cooking. “Go fetch the lube. I think I will fuck your pussy and then your ass.”

“Yes Master,” Penny moaned, jumping up and getting the lube from a nearby drawer.

I took it from her, then turned her around and pushed her over the bed. I put the lube on the bed next to her, and slid my aching cock into her cunt. Penny moaned once, then came. I began to slowly fuck her. As I did, I started lubing her asshole up. Fingering her ass, and pumping my cock in her pussy she came again. Then I took my cock and slowly started pushing it deep into her ass. I stared into her pretty blue eye tattoo, which seemed to be staring at me again. It really was quite beautiful.

I finally buried my cock fully in her clenching buttocks. She came, crushing my cock nicely in the hot furnace of her asshole. I started to slide my dick in and out slowly. Penny gasped and moaned. Picking up my pace I began pushing deeper and deeper. For several minutes I fucked Penny’s cute ass. Finally, I felt myself ready to cum, I slammed my cock as deep as possible and came in her hot ass. As her super-orgasm began I slipped my cock out and lay on the bed, panting. Penny screamed in bliss for a while, then quieted.

“Go grab a warm wet rag from the bathroom and clean off my cock, slave,” I told her. Penny moaned and ran to obey. After she had cleaned off my soft member I said, “Go find Casey and tell her you have pleased your Master.” She ran off, moaning. I lay there and decided to take a nap.

* * *

A light touch on my knee and the sound of, “Master,” woke me. I looked up at a naked Miko. When she saw I was awake she knelt, and held up a tray that had been on the floor in front of her, moaning. On it was a very pretty club sandwich and a beer. Oh this chamberlain system is working wonderfully.

I sat up in bed and put a pillow over my lap, then took the tray. “Sit on the bed across from me Miko,” I said then took a bite of the sandwich. Very good. Miko obeyed, moaning slightly. Then I said, “Return to normal Miko.”

Miko gasped and her hand dropped to her pussy automatically. “Oh! I came so much. Just from doing chores!” she said grinning widely.

I smiled and took a sip of the beer. “I take it you are enjoying yourself as my slave Miko?”

“Oh Master! I’ve never cum so much in my entire life!” Miko said, absently rubbing her breasts.

“You can call me John when you’re normal Miko. I am glad you’re having fun.” I sat the tray on the bed to my right and threw the pillow away. Then I said, “Now I want you to give me a blow job.”

Miko’s eyes fell to my cock and widened. She blushed and lowered her eyes. “Um... are you going to put me under?”

“Not right now Miko, I want you to blow me outside of the slave-state, so I can savor your normal charm. The slave-state is good for orgasms, but not for getting to know someone.” I began absently stroking my soft penis, watching her.

“I... uh I’ve never s-sucked one before John. I am not sure h-how.” Miko stuttered nervously.

I smiled. “Just run your tongue along it. I’ll talk you through it.”

Miko nodded her head. Almost as if telling herself to do it. I spread my legs, and she laid down in front of me. She stuck out her tongue and closed her eyes. This is so cute. Slowly she made contact and opened her eyes, looking up at me as if to ask if she was doing it correctly. I nodded and she began running the tip of her tongue around my flaccid member. I reached over and grabbed the club sandwich, eating as I watched her explore my cock with her tongue. “Use the flat part of you tongue Miko,” I said absently, then sipped my beer.

She was now gently licking my cock, like a lollypop. I was starting to react, my dick slowly growing before her eyes. “Now I want you to take the tip inside your mouth. Hold it there. The most important thing to learn about a blow job is to keep your teeth away from my skin.” Miko looked up and watched me with her adorable dark eyes, while I told her how to suck cock. “Now holding it just inside your mouth with your lips, gently run your tongue over the tip.”

I moaned. “That’s good Miko. Now keep doing that, faster and harder. Over and over.” My dick was now at full staff and her eyes widened at how big it had gotten. “Okay Miko, now hold the base of my cock with one hand and run your tongue along the underside, back and forth. Then do the same to the sides and the top.” I groaned a little. Teaching this cute Asian girl how to suck cock was extremely erotic.

I took another bite of my sandwich, finishing it. Then I drained my beer. “Now Miko, you’ve done very good so far. Put me inside your mouth, remember to keep those teeth away. Put as much inside as you can comfortably. Then start sucking, like you would on a big straw. This part works best with a lot of saliva, the wetter I am, the better. Now put start sliding back and forth, moving your hand as well. That’s good Miko.” I moaned.

“Now I want you to hold my dick up out of the way and gently lick at my balls. Yes those. Very gently take one of them in your mouth and suck on one. Now the other.” I moaned again. “Mmm that’s very good Miko. Now go back up to my cock and run your tongue around the tip, the head. Around and around, fast. Faster. Good.” I reached out and brushed her hair away from her face.

“Now I am going to cum soon. I want to cum in your mouth. Take me in and start sucking like earlier. When I cum, your natural instinct will be to spit it out. Please don’t. Hold it in your mouth or swallow it if it becomes to much.” I gasped, feeling myself about to burst. “I’m going to cum soon, get ready. Here. It. Cums.” I jerked, gasped again, and came in my pretty Asian slave’s mouth. Some of it spilled onto the bed and she put her hand out to keep the rest from falling.

I pushed her off my cock gently and said, “Open your mouth and show it to me. Good girl Miko. Now swallow it.” I leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. “That was a very good first blow job Miko.”

“That wasn’t so bad John!” she said happy she’d done well.

I smiled down at her. “Okay Miko, I’m going to put you back into the slave-state now. Are you ready?” Miko nodded enthusiastically. “You are my slave.”

“Yes Master,” Miko said smiling up at me.

“You’ve pleased your Master slave. Take the tray back and tell Casey you have pleased me. Then have her assign you some regular duties. I will see you tonight slave, when I will fuck you. Go now,” I said leaning back.

“Yes Master,” Miko said moaning. She jogged off prettily, tray in hand.

I sat there smiling for a little while. Today was a good day. I didn’t have to go or do anything. I could just relax and play the Master. I decided suddenly, that I wanted to visit the library. I got dressed again and then walked downstairs. I saw Lisa run by once carrying a load of clothing upstairs and moaning. Then I realized this was the first day that my slaves had all spent, or would spend, in the slave-state. I grinned at Lisa as she disappeared upstairs. Dinner conversation tonight should be interesting.

I strolled through the mansion, my mansion, until I reached the library. Once there, I began walking along the book shelves, picking out a book at random and inspecting it. Several of them were very old, so I did so carefully. I spent about an hour there, just browsing the massive collection. When I left, headed back up to my bedroom, I had an armload of interesting books I wanted to read. I didn’t see any of my slaves this time as I made my way back upstairs, but it was a huge mansion, I was sure they were all busy somewhere. Probably working happily, moaning and cumming every once in a while.

When I got back to my room, I put the books down on a small table in the sitting room, and went to open the balcony door. I stood there, listening, and smelling the rain, smoking. I decided to leave the door open, and went into the sitting room again to read, the smell and sounds of rain making my room very peaceful. I read for the rest of the day. At some point the rain ended, and I stepped outside, inhaling deeply. Looking around at the property, I just stood there for a while, then I went back inside to read some more.

* * *

At around 5pm, Casey sent up Miko to tell me dinner was ready. I nodded, marked my place in the book I was reading with a slip of paper, then followed her downstairs. I stepped into the dining room, noting the covered dishes, the kneeling slaves. Casey stood by the door bowing. “Master,” she said moaning. I took my seat at the head of the table and pulled out my napkin. Casey said then, moaning, “Back to normal all of you. The Master doesn’t like to eat his dinner alone.”

I nodded at this and said, “You as well Casey, return to normal.”

All the girls sighed and smiled at me. “Wow John, that was fun,” I heard Casey say.

I chuckled and motioned for us to begin eating while it was still warm. The dinner tonight was even more perfect than yesterday’s. I realized it was because Penny had probably been cooking all day, except when I’d been fucking her earlier. It started with a soup, chicken and spicy. Next was a light fish, that had been broiled in butter and almonds. After that was a large t-bone steak for each of us, seasoned and cooked perfectly. For dessert we had a huge apple pie, with a crumb topping. The dinner ended with cups of sweet coffee, French vanilla.

There had not been much conversation through the meal, mostly compliments to the chef. Now that we had all settled down I rang my spoon against my coffee cup and stood. “Ladies. I would just like to offer my humble appreciation for this fine meal. I have never, in my life, enjoyed one as much. Thank you Penny,” I said to her and bowed. Penny blushed and nodded as everyone else applauded her.

I rose my hands and they stopped. “I’d next like to welcome our newest addition to the household. Miko,” I said motioning for her to stand. She did, blushing. “I met Miko before many of you. She helped me pick out this holster actually.” I dropped my hand to the device and the girl’s eyes followed. “Anyway. Please welcome Miko warmly to the mansion,” I said and applauded, the others joined in, Miko blushed deeper and bowed her head.

As she sat back down, I raised my hands once more for silence. “Now, since this was the first time I think any of you have been in the slave-state all day long. I’d like to go around and get your opinions and experiences, one by one. We’ll start with Casey, as she was my first and she has been our chamberlain today. Casey, please stand and share your experiences today with us.” I sat down and sipped my coffee.

Casey stood smiling. “Well, I’m sorry if I was a little hard on anyone today.” She paused and a few of the girls laughed, shaking their heads. “It wasn’t as fun as the slave-state of course, but I enjoyed it.” Casey blushed, then sat.

I nodded. “Penny, stand and share please?” I said to her.

Penny blushed again and stood. “Uh... I loved it. I don’t know what else to say. I... um I’m glad you all liked the food. It was a lot of... uh... fun making it.” Blushing again, she sat.

“Kate. My lovely wife. Please stand and share with us?”

Kate nodded and stood. “Well. I can’t believe the day is almost over. I think I’ve had more than twenty orgasms today. Honestly, I’m surprised to still be standing. It’s been one of the longest and most wonderful days I can remember. I just want to thank you John, my husband, for all you’ve done for us.” Kate nodded at me, tears in her eyes. I smiled and nodded back.

“Jamie, please stand and share,” I said looking at her.

Jamie stood, smirking at Lisa. She thinks because she is before Lisa, she is superior, the bitch. “I’ve cum so much today I lost count. I love it here. I never want to leave.” Then she sat, still smirking at Lisa.

“Lisa, please stand and share with us,” I said to Lisa, taking another sip of coffee.

Lisa blushed and did so, obviously shy about talking. “Uh... I l-love you John. T-today was the b-best day of my l-life.” She blushed at her stuttering then sat, hiding her head in her hands. I saw Jamie’s smirk grow wider as she watched her rival suffer.

I sighed. Will they always hate each other? “Miko. Please stand and let us know how you are feeling about this all. I know this must all be strange to you, but feel free to say anything you wish, openly.” I turned to her.

Miko stood again, blushing. “Uh... hi. So far I am enjoying myself here. I... uh look forward to getting to know you all.” She sat and all their heads turned to me.

I nodded and said, “Lastly, I haven’t heard the phone ringing today at all. Did our ad not make it into the paper?”

Jamie spoke up, “Actually John, the phone has been ringing off the hook. The upstairs phone in the bedroom is a separate line. All the calls came in downstairs, in the study.”

“Well that’s good. Have you hired anyone yet?” I said sipping my coffee which was now cold.

Jamie shook her head. “Casey had Kate, in her normal state, write up a questionnaire for me to apply to those who called. Most didn’t pass it. Those who did should arrive tomorrow. Kate suggested that we interview them, before we accept them.” She turned to Kate.

Kate nodded and said, “Many potential servants sound fine over the phone, only to be very slovenly, or otherwise unsavory in person. I learned from my mother at an early age, always interview each servant in person, before you hire them.”

I nodded and put my coffee aside. “Very well. I’ll leave that in your hands Kate. Since tomorrow we have unknown people arriving, you might all have to go without the slave-state, for a while.” There were sighs and grumbling about this, but they understood.

I turned to Miko. “Miko, since you are new and have a job, I assume you must leave us tomorrow?”

Miko looked confused at this. “You w-want me to go back to w-work?”

I chuckled softly. “Miko, I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to. I was just saying, if you need to go to work tomorrow, you may.”

Miko looked relieved at this. “John, I never want to go back to that job. Selling cell phones isn’t anything compared to this,” she said looking around.

I nodded. I’d been expecting this, seeing as how everyone else never wanted to leave me either. “Well, you should at least go back home, and take care of your personal affairs tomorrow. You’re free to move in here with us, we have plenty of room. If you think you might need help moving, talk with me and I’ll send some of the girls to help you out.” Miko smiled and nodded to me.

I stood. “Very well. Before we adjourn, if anyone has any issues, advice, or anything they wish to say. Please do so now.”

Kate stood and said, “John, can I speak with you, in private?”

Curious as to why I said, “Okay. Kate you’re with me, we’ll talk upstairs. Casey, you are my chamberlain.”

Casey stood and bowed. “Yes Master.”

“Take command of the others, Kate will be coming with me.” I said and held out my arm for my lovely naked wife. She smiled and put her arm through mine.

“You heard the Master. All of you, excluding Kate, are slaves,” Casey said firmly.

“Yes Chamberlain,” I heard the others chorus as Kate and I left the dinning room.

When Kate and I were back upstairs, I closed the doors behind us and said to her, “What’s on your mind wife?”

Kate looked around the room once, then back up at me. “I want you to get me pregnant.”

I stumbled. “What?” I said lamely, hoping I’d misunderstood.

Kate lowered her eyes. “I am almost forty years old John. I have finally found the love of my life and we are married. I want to have your children, before it is too late.”

Feeling a little dizzy I put my hand against the wall while she said all this. A father? I don’t know if I am ready for that. Hell, I’m not even 21 yet! Which made me realize my birthday was coming up soon. I pushed that away. “Uh,” was all I could say.

Kate knelt and waited for me to regain some semblance of rationality. Finally thinking again I said, “You want to raise a child in this house? With naked slaves all over the place?”

Kate nodded. “It won’t be as awful as you think. Sure there will be a time when our child must learn about the truth, about the device. But he or she will be safe and loved. They will be the Master’s children. Adored by all.”

I felt a little sick at the thought of exposing children to an atmosphere of slavery. Would they begin to think all people should be or own slaves? Kate knelt there patiently waiting for my response. In the end I just said, “Kate, I must think on this. I will consider it. Leave me now and return to Casey.” Kate smiled, tears in her eyes and obeyed.

* * *

Father. I never considered children before. I’ve always thought of the world as a dark place. To bring another life into it, a small, frail, and innocent life. I did not understand it. I took out my cigarettes and stepped out onto the balcony. My life now was simple and pleasant. What would a child’s life be like here though? Wake up in the morning and find your mother is naked and won’t respond to you because she is in the slave-state?

I knew Kate loved me, we were married, and she was nearing the end of her childbearing years. The next logical step, for a normal marriage, would be children. I sighed, dragging deep on my cigarette. I couldn’t refuse her the right to have children, but would they be my children?

I stood there, unsure and weary. The morality of the device. When to use it. When not to use it. The consequences of those choices. It all played through my head. Finally, I became disgusted with my introspection. I tossed aside the butt of my cigarette and went back inside.

Tomorrow I would tell Kate yes. Maybe it was wrong. Maybe I didn’t know right from wrong anymore. But I couldn’t refuse her something that important to her. I knew, deep in my heart, that if I did she would never be happy. She would never go to another man and ask him to be the father. Kate would die, childless, the last of her line. I wouldn’t let that happen to her.

Decided, I went and took another shower. I wanted to feel clean. I stood there, under the pounding hot water, for an hour or more. Kate, my wife, our children. I tried more and more, to push it all away, to let the hot water wash it away. When I exited the shower, I knew I needed to find a distraction. Miko. I put on a bath robe after I dried myself off, picked up the prepaid cell phone Miko had called me on, and went downstairs.

I walked to the head of the stairs and considered yelling for Casey again, I didn’t feel like it. Sighing, I walked down, looking around for her. I went to the kitchen first. Penny was there, moaning, hard at work on something. Preparing food for tomorrow perhaps. In the dining room I found Lisa, cleaning the table, moaning as well. I walked around, opening doors at random, until I came to the room I believed to be the study. There was loud moaning inside.

I opened the door silently, and saw Casey moaning and gasping. She was facing away from me, still naked of course, sitting on a desk. I walked up behind her, curious. Is she masturbating? When I got close enough I saw Jamie’s blonde hair between her legs. I chuckled. Is she abusing her power or is this mutual? I didn’t really care. Since the post of chamberlain would rotate daily, they’d learn soon enough to treat each other nicely.

I cleared my throat. Casey turned, her pale skin turning even paler. “Master!” She pushed Jamie away, who was moaning I realized, and stood quickly. She bowed.

“Whatever. Here, take this phone.” I put it on the desk and Casey immediately grabbed it. “It will be part of my chamberlain’s duties from now on to keep it with them at all times. I don’t want to have to scream for you or come down here all the time. I’ll simply call you on it from my room. Now, send Miko up to me. Then you can return to your... whatever.” I turned away, chuckling.

I went back upstairs, amused at the thought of my slaves playing with each other. Should be fun to watch. I just hope they don’t kill each other. Back in my room, I laid on the bed and thought about how I would fuck Miko. She soon arrived, panting and sweating. “Go take a shower quickly Miko, then return to me.” She obeyed, moaning. I thought she would use mine, but apparently not, she turned on her heels and exited. They’d probably been given rooms by now. Had I asked Casey to do that? I couldn’t remember.

Miko returned about ten minutes later, hair still slightly wet. She knelt before me, nude. “Master,” she said.

“Return to normal Miko,” I said staring at her.

Miko sighed, blinked and focused on me. “Hi John. Are you going to do me now?”

I nodded. “But first I wanted to ask you a few questions about yourself.”

Miko stood slowly, walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. She ran her hands through her wet hair and said, “Okay.”

“Do you have any family or friends that will worry about you living here?” I asked.

Miko sighed again. “I don’t really like to talk about my family. It’s complicated.”

“I understand, but I’d still like to know. If you are okay with telling me, I will listen. I promise not to rush to judgment,” I said smiling slightly.

Miko shrugged and turned away from me. “My family is very... strict. Most Japanese families are. Overprotective and demanding.” She looked up at me, then down. “My father owns the cell phone store I was working in. He owns several of them all over the state. He makes us work in them.”

“Us?” I said silently.

“My mother, brother, and two sisters,” Miko said almost crying.

“I’ve never had that. Only child. Both my parents died when I was sixteen. It looks like I got one extreme and you got the other,” I said trying to make light of the matter.

Miko nodded. “I don’t care much about my mother and brother. They’ve always been distant with us, as if being a female child were a crime. I worry about my two sisters though. They’re both younger than me.”

“Maybe I could help them. I have money. You could have some and take them away,” I said offering. Miko sobbed and began rocking back and forth. I slid forward and put my arm around her. “Shh, there is nothing to worry about. Whatever the problem is, I will fix it. Anything you want, I will give you.”

Miko turned her tear-stained face up to me. “I want you John.” She buried her head in my chest, while I gently ran my hand through her black hair. “I love you. I can’t leave you,” she murmured, her face squashed against me.

“Shh, I love you too Miko. Don’t worry, I will help them,” I said gently rocking her.

She looked up at me, smiling through her tears. “Really?”

“Of course Miko,” I said smiling down at her.

Miko grinned enthusiastically. “Oh that will be so great! I’d love to have them here with me!”

What? I spoke slowly, “You want them to live here?”

Miko nodded, smiling. “They’re all I have John and I’m all they have. We can’t live without each other. Oh! I was so worried about them, but now I know everything will be okay! I love you!” She buried her head against me again, hugging me tightly.

What did I just agree to? Does she really want her sisters here? Then a more troubling and exciting thought arose. Does she want them to be my slaves as well? I pushed that thought away and said, “Everything will be okay Miko.”

We sat like that until her tears had dried and she had calmed down. She began kissing my chest, my robe had slipped open slightly. Then she looked up at me hungrily. “I want you John,” Miko said her voice husky.

Never one to refuse a request from a beautiful lady, I bent down and kissed her soft lips firmly. Her mouth parted and I slipped my tongue in. Miko seemed to become ravenous then, her tongue jumped into my mouth, and she began moaning. Her hands pulled away my robe, then dropped to stroke my dick. I wasn’t hard yet, this quick transition from friend to lover being a little too fast.

Miko then gently pushed me to lay back. I did so and she bent to use her newly learned oral skills on my rapidly growing member. I moaned. When I was fully erect she slipped me from her mouth, and slid her body up along mine, smiling up at me. She sat up then, putting her legs to both sides of my body. Then she moved her hairy pussy up to my cock, and started rubbing it back and forth, causing us both to groan in pleasure. Rising slowly and holding my cock in one of her delicate hands, she lowered herself gently on my cock.

Her pussy was very tight and very warm. We both groaned loudly as she slowly filled herself with my meat. When I was fully inside her, we sat like that for a few moments. Just enjoying the way our bodies met with such pleasure. Then, smiling down at me, Miko gently started to fuck me. I reached up and started massaging her breasts, pinching her nipples slightly. She gasped at this and came, her cunt clamping down on my cock, her body shaking back and forth.

I rolled us over, until I was on top. She looked up at me, her face hot with passion. I kissed her deeply, then began sliding in and out of her hot, wet pussy. Miko moaned and started thrusting her hips up to meet mine. We picked up our paces and soon I was slamming into her, causing her to moan over and over. I felt myself nearing completion, but held back. I bent over Miko and started sucking her nipples, hoping to make her cum again. It worked, her pussy was soon clamping down on me again.

Then a thought flashed through my head. I want you to get me pregnant. I was suddenly sure I didn’t want to cum inside any of them again. Not until I’d made sure they were all taking proper precautions against pregnancy. I pulled my cock out of Miko and jerked myself off. Cum boiling, I spurted my semen all over her pretty Asian body, panting. Miko reached down and idly moved her fingers through my cum, then she brought the fingers to her mouth and licked them off. I shuddered in pleasure at this sight and sat back on my heels.

Miko smiled up at me. “Can we go get my sisters tomorrow? I can’t wait to see them!”

I nodded, exhausted. “Whatever you wish Miko.” Then I laid down beside her and quickly fell into a deep sleep.