The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twenty Days of the Device

by Corvus Kahn

DAY ELEVEN

I slept peacefully, dreaming pleasant dreams. When I woke, it was to the warm feeling of my cock being sucked. I yawned, then opened my eyes. I was surrounded by my sexy, naked slaves. Casey and Lisa were on the left, Jamie and Kate on my right, Penny lay between my legs. They traded my dick back and forth. The rest licking my balls, or around the base of my shaft, while one sucked me. “Mmm, good morning slaves,” I said.

“Good morning Master,” they all said happily, then when back to work.

“Kate, this is our wedding day. Get your pussy up here and ride my face. I want to taste the cunt I’m going to marry today.” Kate moaned and stood on the bed, then gently lowered herself on my mouth. I slid my tongue around her dripping snatch, enjoying the taste of her. I moaned as my other slaves kept sucking and licking my cock. Kate gasped and came as I slowly licked her clit. Then I spread her pussy lips with my fingers, and started thrusting my tongue into her as deeply as I could.

Wiggling my tongue around inside her, I kept this up for several minutes. All my slaves where moaning in pleasure. I love my life. I pulled out my tongue and put my lips around Kate’s clit. Then I started sucking on it. When I started humming and sucking, she came again. I soon felt myself approaching my own climax, and started thrusting my hips up into the mouth that was on my cock. Just before I came, I bit down gently on Kate’s clit, causing her to scream in another orgasm. I felt my semen spurting into a mouth, quickly swallowed.

Then they all started their super-orgasms. This was the first time I’d been eating one of their pussies when it happened. I was surprised at the amount of sexy girl cum that gushed into my waiting mouth. It tasted wonderful. I ate Kate’s pussy as she filled my mouth with her juices, my ears filled with their screams of joy.

Finally, they all calmed down, and I pushed Kate off my face. “Kiss me Kate,” I said. Kate lowered her face to mine moaning, and we kissed deeply. Her red hair was beautiful as it draped over me, shining in the morning light. “Clean your cum from my face Kate,” I ordered and she ran her hot tongue all over my face. Which made me realized I couldn’t remember the last time I’d shaved.

I pushed the girls off me and said, “Okay slaves, shaving time.”

“Yes Master,” they said smiling.

I got off the bed and they followed me crawling. “Kate I need to piss first. Come hold your husband to be’s cock while he takes a leak.” Kate moaned and stood, following more quickly than the others. I went and stood in front of the toilet. Kate reached around from behind me, our bodies touching, and aimed my penis at the toilet. She moaned as I started to urinate. It was surprisingly erotic, this beautiful woman of mine, holding my cock while I pissed.

When I had finished I took it, gave it a little shake to dislodge any more drops, then turned a gave Kate a quick kiss. “Okay girls, I assume you all have razors for your legs?”

“Yes Master,” they replied.

“Well it’s shaving time, get them.” The girls all jumped to obey. All of them, except Kate, ran out of the bathroom. They returned a few minutes later, panting.

They knelt before me then, holding their razors. Almost frightening, considering my nudity. “Okay Casey, let’s see that pussy of yours. Jump up on the counter here,” I said patting the marble surface near the sink. When she was in position, I saw that she had kept herself shaved. It was exactly the way I had shaved them before, just a slight patch of hair above her cunt. I looked up at her face. “Good girl Casey.” She moaned at this. I turned to the other women. “Everyone look at Casey’s pussy. This is how you should keep yourself shaved at all times.”

They chorused, “Yes Master.”

“Well get to it, I want to see you girls shaving those pussies.” I turned to the mirror, rubbed my face a little, then pulled out my own razor. As I shaved, I turned periodically to watch them shave. Lisa and Jamie had not shaved before, so needed the most work. The others had. “Casey, Penny, help Lisa and Jamie shave their pussies.” Once I had finished shaving, I watched them. I think I’m starting to become addicted to this lifestyle.

After every one of their pussies was shaved to my specifications, I had them line up and ran my hands along each of them to check. “Very good slaves.” They moaned. “Okay slaves, off to the kitchen, it’s time for breakfast.” They ran ahead of me, moaning. I watched them, smiling. I followed at a more sedate pace.

When I reached the kitchen, Penny was in her element. She moved from slave to slave, telling them to do this or do that. I didn’t really pay attention to their work much though. The sight of five beautiful naked slaves, sweating and moaning as they cooked breakfast, was too exciting. I walked among them, running my hands over their bodies as they worked, eliciting moans and gasps. I stopped behind Penny, gently adjusted her hips, then slid into her dripping cunt. She came. I rode her for a bit, then pulled out, and walked over to Jamie.

I easily slipped my cock into her cunt as well. I reached around and gripped her tits, pinching them while I fucked her. Once she came, I moved on to Casey. She gasped as I fucked her, then came. Then I went to find Lisa, I put her on the floor doggy-style, and fucked her cunt as we watched the others work. When she came. I pulled out of her and slapped her butt, telling her to get back to work.

Then I pulled Kate aside. “Time for you to swallow my cum Kate, after I have fucked all these women on our wedding day.” Kate moaned and knelt, then began sucking my cock. I began fucking her mouth as she blew me, while I watched the other slaves prepare breakfast, moaning. Soon, I felt my seed begging to be released. “Here it comes wife to be. Swallow all my cum you dirty slut.”

Kate moaned, “Yes Master,” around my cock and I came. She swallowed and swallowed. Then they all came. It was still amazing to me. Here were all these women, having the strongest orgasms in human history. Yet they still stood there cooking. Penny even walked over to oversee something Jamie was doing, still cumming.

I pulled Kate to her feet, slapped her on her ass and said, “Get back to work, wife-slave.”

I walked into the dining room and sat down. All I could feel was this great sense of pride and power. Everything was brighter. Everything was right in my world. Soon my slaves came in, bearing breakfast, their naked bodies jiggling and sweating. They set the food in front of me and I said, “Back to normal girls. Let’s sit and eat.”

They all sighed, slipping out of the slave-state, then sat down to share breakfast. I looked around the table as we ate, they all looked happy and content. Translation: Well Fucked. It made me prouder than ever. Let’s face it, I was only one man, yet I was able to keep all five of these women sexually fulfilled. “So... today is the day we get married Kate,” I said after we had eaten a little, looking over at Kate.

Kate blushed and nodded, smiling. “Yes Master.”

“No cold feet yet I hope?” I teased her grinning.

She beamed at me. “Never happen Master.”

I glanced at Jamie and Lisa then said, “How about you Jamie and Lisa? I know I was a little hard on you last night. Any regrets?”

They glanced at each other, then me. Lisa said, “My only regret was making you angry John,” She said lowering her eyes.

Jamie just shrugged and said, “Whatever. It was fun.” I nodded.

We ate for a while in silence. Then I said, “Jamie, Lisa. Why don’t you take the SUV over to your house today and load it up with anything you might want to bring here. I’m sure we can find room for you. Just be sure to be back in time for the wedding.” They nodded. “That reminds me, we need to bring in all the stuff from the SUV and garage, first.” They nodded again.

When we had finished, Kate went to make the calls about us getting married, promising to schedule it for later in the day so Jamie and Lisa could be there. I reminded her about the other schedule she needed to write, the one which settled which girl would be the boss slave that day. The rest of us went out to the SUV, after everyone had gotten dressed, and unloaded my books and Casey’s clothes. I let Jamie and Lisa go after that, reminding them to be nice to each other and be back in time for the wedding. Casey, Penny, and I, then spent the next few hours moving our belongings into the mansion.

Kate joined us shortly, clothed now as well. Our appointment with the Justice of the Peace was at 4pm. I nodded and she helped us out. We moved most of the girls belongings to two of the bedrooms upstairs. These had been freshly cleaned just yesterday by the cleaning staff. My stuff, of course, went into the large bedroom I’d been sleeping in lately. Except for my books. I had Kate show me to the library.

The library was two stories and kept well cleaned by the cleaning service. Kate told me that she didn’t really use the library, but had kept it clean out of a feeling of duty. As I looked up and around at the thousands and thousands of books, I nodded. I’ve always been an avid reader, the fact that all of this was now mine made me feel humble. There really being no place for my books, not without removing other books from shelves, we began stacking mine on one of the tables around the library. I promised myself that sometime, when I had some free time, I would come back and set them right.

I was beginning to agree with Kate about one thing though, the sheer size of this mansion meant we would need to have a live-in staff to keep it fully operational. Thankfully with her, now mine, and soon to be our vast fortune. We should be able to afford it. Then she said idly exactly how vast, and I had to take a few deep breaths.

Kate talked with me as we wandered around the mansion together, talking about her family. She told me of how her great-grandfather and grandfather had both been railroad barons. They’d amassed an insane amount of wealth at the time. Then she spoke a little of her father, who’d run several companies owned by the family with an iron fist, until his death when Kate had been in college. Kate didn’t say anything about her mother, which I felt might be a difficult subject for her, so I didn’t ask.

Instead I asked what had happened to the companies, she’d sold them off after her father died, which had quadrupled the family fortune overnight. We walked around a little more, arm in arm, while I considered the history of her family. Soon, it would be my family as well. I still couldn’t get the figure through my head though.

According to her, there was somewhere around forty billion dollars in various accounts of hers, now mine. I asked her again about the money. How come I’d never heard of her family, if they were that rich? Kate snorted and said they’d kept most of their money in oversea banks or off the books. Famous fortunes are very public faces, she added and most rich people don’t like to advertise their wealth.

Then she snuck me a glance, and led me down into the basement. “Where are we going Kate?” I said curiously.

“You’ll see,” Kate said pulling me along and smiling. She led me through a wine cellar, rows, rows, and rows of dark glass bottles covered with dust. In the back she stopped, looked behind us to make sure we were alone, then she reached up and pushed a brick in the nearby wall. The brick fell inwards and there was a loud clunk, as something fell and then a large section of the wine rack swung back to reveal a hidden passage. Cool.

Kate led me inside to an old elevator. We got it and she turned it on. It rumbled slightly, then started to go down. It took a few minutes before we reached the bottom and she pulled the gate of the elevator open.

We were in a dark room, Kate turned on the light, and we were standing in front of a huge vault door. “My grandfather built this during the Depression. He was worried about the family fortune, and decided we needed to keep some of it with us here.” We walked up to the vault, and she whispered the combination to me. There were three large dials, I turned them until they matched the number she had whispered to me. Then we gripped the large wheel above it together and turned. There was a click as the vault door unlocked. We pulled it open slowly, then I looked inside, gasping.

Directly in front of us was a large stack of gold bricks. I stepped forward and picked one up, it was very heavy. I whistled. “Wow, Kate. We have our own little Fort Knox.” Kate chuckled. I put the gold back and looked up to the sides. There were shelves full of various pieces of jewelry and cut gemstones. I turned back to Kate and pulled her into an embrace, kissing her deeply.

We turned and left then, closing the vault door silently. As we stepped back into the elevator I said, “How did you get all that gold down there? The brick I picked up weighed a ton.”

Kate smiled. “There was a lift down there in the corner, it’s specially designed to carry them.” Then she looked around at the rumbling elevator. “This may not look like much, but it can hold their weight.”

I nodded. We exited the elevator and then watched the wine rack slowly swing closed. Chatting with Kate that I’d like to start hiring a new live-in staff once we were married, we walked back upstairs. Kate said she should call the paper now then, so they could run an ad in the Sunday paper. I agreed to this and we split up.

I headed upstairs again, then bumped into Casey and Penny, they’d been looking for us. I shrugged and told them that Kate had taken me on a little private tour. They looked at each other knowingly at the word private, then giggled. I just smiled and sent them down to the kitchen to make us four some lunch, telling them to bring it up to my room. I went into my room and decided to take a shower. All the work this morning, followed by the expedition into the basement, had left me feeling a little sweat-stained.

As I relaxed in the shower, just enjoying the feeling of the hot water, I thought. Today is the day I get married. I couldn’t believe how fast everything had been moving. One day the device comes to me. A week later I am Master John. Now I’m about to marry one of the richest women in the world. I thought back to the night on the train, how everything had changed in my life because of that random act. “John?” Casey’s voice broke me from my reverie.

“Yeah?” I said cutting off the shower and stepping out.

“Lunch is ready,” Casey said pointing to the sitting room outside.

I nodded and dried myself off, then went to sit down and eat. Sitting down to eat naked, with three females who are all dressed, was interesting. They all kept staring at me. I tried to play it cool, after all, I was the Master. Still, I started to feel my cock growing at their hungry gazes while we ate.

When I stood to excuse myself, their eyes locked on to my stiff member like heat-seeking missiles. I reached down and grasped it. “You want this huh?” I said jokingly. They all laughed and nodded. Then I said, “Well, if you want it, you’ll have to catch it first.”

So saying, I jumped away from them and ran, laughing. I heard them all laughing, giving chase. I was at an unfair advantage from the start. They all wore shoes, while my bare feet were still healing. I ran down the hallway, my hard cock bouncing, and slapping against my body. At the top of the stairs Casey jumped on my back, and I stumbled to the floor, laughing. The others jumped on me too. They pinned me to the floor, kissing my body, and groping my dick.

While Penny and Kate sat on me to keep me from getting away, Casey stood and pulled off her pants quickly. Then she dropped down and started riding my cock, moaning. Penny then got up, pulled her pants down as well, and sat on my face. They were all giggling. I ran my tongue up and down Penny’s wet cunt as Casey rode me quickly. After a few minutes of this Casey came, her pussy spasming around my cock. She moaned again, then rolled off and switched places with Kate. Penny yelled out in pleasure as she orgasmed on my face, humping it wildly.

Casey then switched places with Penny, I couldn’t help laughing. It was fun being raped by these lovely slaves of mine. Casey grabbed my hair and grinded her pussy into my face. I obediently stuck out my tongue, running it up and down her drooling sex. Kate meanwhile picked up her pace, and I soon felt her cunt clenching in orgasm as she gasped. She traded up with with Penny, and I felt my own climax approaching. I focused on Casey’s cunt, trying to get her to cum again before I did. Casey came and quickly switched places with Kate.

Eating my fiancee’s pussy, I tried to hold back my cum, but couldn’t. I gasped into Kate’s cunt and jerked, filling Penny’s pussy with my cum. Penny felt this and moaned in pleasure, picking up her speed so she could cum again before I went soft. I started working overtime, trying to get Kate to orgasm again as well. They both soon did cum, Penny first, then Kate. We all lay there for a few minutes, panting. I idly kept licking Kate’s pussy.

Eventually, we all got up, grinning. I kissed each of them, then went to get dressed saying, “That was fun, but we should get moving if we want to pick up some rings before the wedding!”

I went and got dressed quickly, then we all headed downstairs. At the last minute I decided something, and pulled Casey aside to whisper in her ear. She laughed, grinning widely, and nodded enthusiastically at my idea. Casey grabbed Penny, then they headed out to the garage to pick a car out. “Aren’t they coming with us to get the rings?” Kate asked me, confused.

I just smiled and said, “They’ve got a different errand to run. They’ll meet up with us later at the courthouse.”

We both got in Kate’s car and she drove us to a nearby jeweler’s. I told Kate that I preferred a simple unadorned band and she, knowing we didn’t have time to get anything special, agreed. It still took a while to get it fitted right. When we finished, we headed over to the courthouse. Casey and Penny were already there. I asked about Jamie and Lisa, Casey said they’d called her on her cell phone and would be there soon. We stood around chatting. I checked my watch, it was almost 4pm. We were about to head in without them, when Jamie and Lisa pulled the SUV up and jumped out, running.

“You almost missed it,” I said, laughing. I put my arm around Kate and we walked up the steps. The other four girls followed smiling. It was a small local courthouse, so it wasn’t far to the JP’s office. We knocked and an older man in his 60s let us in.

We had to sign a few papers, and the other girls signed as well, as witnesses. Then the old man cleared his throat. “Do you, John, take Kate to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, ‘til death do you part?” I felt a tear forming in my eyes at these words.

I took Kate’s ring and gently slid it on her hand. Looking deeply into her green eyes I said, “I do.”

The JP nodded, then turned to say to Kate, “Do you, Kate, take John to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, ‘til death do you part?” I saw tears rolling gently down Kate’s cheeks.

Kate took my hand and gently slid my ring on, looking me in the eyes. She said, “I do.”

The old man smiled and said, “Then by the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

We kissed deeply, a little too deeply apparently, because the JP cleared his throat a bit. Blushing, we turned to thank him. He nodded, then gave me a little wink. Kate and I then turned to the other girls, they were crying, smiling. We all hugged. Then we quickly made our way back to the mansion.

When we arrived, I laughed, then picked up Kate. I carried her over the threshold. Kate laughed in joy, then we kissed. I sent Kate up to the bedroom and took Casey aside. We whispered a little, she grinned, and nodded. Then she ran up following Kate, she had a bag in her hand. I waited, watching them go up. Then I waited a few more minutes to give them time to get ready. I started up slowly, the other three girls following behind. When we reached the bedroom I knocked. Casey came and opened it, smiling. “She’s ready.” She stood aside and I saw Kate.

I grinned, she was dressed in the sexy bride costume I’d had Casey get for her earlier, looking beautiful. I walked up to her and we embraced, kissing. Kate was crying silently in joy. I turned and nodded to Casey. She went over to the stereo and turned on the music I’d chosen. To the sounds of Chris Brown’s Forever, I slowly danced with her there.

As we turned around and round, I saw the other girls watching, smiling and crying as well. I smiled widely, then turned and spun Kate around. Kate laughed, then we started dancing less formally. The other girls joined us and we all danced together, just having fun. It was a perfect moment.

I kissed Kate again as the music ended. Casey ushered the girls outside, they all left, grinning at us. I picked Kate up and took her to bed. As I laid her there, she looked up at me and said, “I love you John.”

I smiled and brushed her red hair away from her face. Then I opened the dresser drawer near the bed. I pulled out Kate’s diamond necklace, and held it above her, sparkling. It seemed a paltry gift, with all Kate’s wealth, but her eyes lit with joy at the meaning behind it. “I love you Kate,” I said then gently helped her put it on. She was crying softly in pure happiness.

We kissed again, then I began removing her bride costume. I ran my fingers and lips down her body as I did, taking my time. When she lay before me nude, I stood looking down her as I undressed. Kate smiled up at me. I got on the bed kissing her, running my hands down her body again. I kissed her breasts and ran my hand down to her pussy. Gently I rubbed her there, then I knelt, spreading her legs. Our eyes locked, Kate panting, I slowly slid my member into her. She gasped. I leaned over and kissed her deeply.

I made love to her slowly, both of us smiling like fools and kissing. Kate told me she loved me several more times. I kissed her harder and harder each time. She came twice before, I felt myself nearing my own. The third time she did, we came together. I was deep inside her, I kissed her for a while then rolled off her. She put her head on my chest, sighing happily, and we snuggled.

Eventually, we got hungry. I got up and went to the doors, opening them. All of the other girls knelt there naked, smiling up at me. “You’re all my slaves,” I said.

They slipped into the slave-state and said, “Yes Master.”

“The Master and his new wife are hungry. Go fix us dinner then bring it up,” I said closing the doors. I heard them all run off moaning, and turned to my wife, grinning. “Now we get to lay here and guess what’s for dinner.” I got back into bed with Kate and we just lay there, our bodies touching.

We said nothing for a long time. Then silently started kissing, taking joy from simply being together. Our hands roamed each others bodies, as if they’d just met, and wanted to get to know each other. It wasn’t long before the food arrived, which made me realize Penny had probably prepared much of it beforehand. Where she found the time, I don’t know. Amazingly there was a wedding cake, it was small, but beautiful. I helped Kate up and we walked over to the sitting room. I pulled out her chair for her, chuckling. Kate grinned and sat.

I took a knife and cut her a slice of cake, then fed it to her. I sat down next to her and she did the same. Around us, my naked slaves knelt, smiling up at us. Kate and I ate, ignoring them, laughing and smiling with each other. When we had finished I stood and took Kate out on the balcony. We watched the stars together, both of us nude, my other four nude slaves behind us. Then I said to Kate, “This is your night Kate. Tell me what it is you desire and it is yours.”

Kate turned in my arms, as we stopped looking at the stars, and stared in each others eyes. “Oh John!” she said and buried her head in my chest, sobbing in joy. I caressed her hair and just holding her close until she had control of herself. Kate looked up at me then blushing and said, “Promise you won’t be mad?”

I smiled down at her, having an inkling of what she would ask, something involving the slave-state no doubt. “Whatever you wish. If it is in my power, it is yours. I will not be mad.” I leaned down and kissed her lips softly.

Kate bit her lip slightly blushing harder and said, “I want you to whip me John.”

I blinked in surprise. On our wedding night? “Very well. In the slave-state?” I said trying to smile down at her. Kate grinned up at me, nodding. “Well then go get this whip and show me how to use it!” I said grinning, trying to put on a brave front. Kate giggled and ran off to retrieve her whip. I felt a little sick at the thought of whipping her. I was always raised to believe that one simply did not hit women. I needed a cigarette, but this was Kate’s night, and I knew she wanted me to quit.

Kate returned, panting in arousal, her nipples were hard. The whip was black leather with a long thick grip. The whip part was shorter than I expected. “What kind of whip is this?” I asked as she handed it to me.

Blushing Kate said, “It’s called a cat of nine tails.”

I tried swinging it in the air a couple of times. This feels wrong, I’m not sure I can do this to her. “Feels weird. Show me how I should whip you,” I said handing her the whip.

Kate moaned a little when I said the words whip you. She took the whip from me and showed me how to move it. I took it back and tried it again a few more times. “Like this?” I asked. She nodded. “Where do you want me to whip you?”

Kate went to the bed and put her hands together on the bedpost. “I want you to tie me here John, then whip me until I cum.”

Feeling a little queasy at this thought, I hid my true feelings and smiled saying, “I meant where on your body should I whip you. I don’t want to leave any permanent scars or anything Kate.”

Kate laughed in pleasure. Does she want me to scar her? That’s just sick. “Don’t worry John, that’s just a play whip. You’d have to hit me very hard to cause permanent damage.” Oh. Grinning and absently rubbing her nipples with one hand she added, “As for where, wherever you want. I want to feel it all over my body.” Kate gasped at this thought.

I nodded and smiled. “Very well. Do you have something to tie your hands with?” She nodded, and showed me some black leather handcuffs on the bed. I stepped past her and picked them up. They were thick and secured around the wrists with straps. There was a little catch between them to lock them together. I undid the catch and said to Kate, “Hold out your wrists.”

Kate moaned and did. I secured each of them, one at a time. She moaned a couple more times and closed her eyes. When I had each of them secure, I put her arms around the bedpost and clicked them together, locking them. Kate tested them, to see if she could get free, she couldn’t and nodded at me. I picked up the whip and held it. “Are you ready wife?”

Kate moaned at my words. “I am ready Master.”

I pointed the whip at her and said, “You are a slave.”

Kate moaned again, slipping into the slave-state. Then she said, “Yes Master.”

I turned to look at the other slaves. They’d been watching us this whole time. Kneeling there naked, silently waiting for my commands. I suddenly felt sick. “You will all stay here. You will all not remember anything that happens, until I call you slaves again.”

“Yes Master,” they all intoned. I dropped the whip on the floor.

I had a cigarette out on the balcony, while they waited, unaware that they were waiting. She wants this. This is wrong. Kept repeating themselves over and over in my head. Finally I just said, “Fuck it.”

I went back in and picked up the whip. “Okay slaves, are you ready?”

“Yes Master,” they all said.

I leaned forward and whispered into Kate’s ears, “I’m going to whip you now my slave. Are you ready?”

“Yes Master!” Kate cried joyfully.

I gave her a halfhearted whip on her butt, she moaned. I slowly hit her again a little harder, she moaned louder. Slowly, I increased the force with which I whipped her ass. Each time she moaned louder and louder. I feel like the worst person in the world right now. I ignored my self doubt and focused on giving my wife what she wanted, needed.

I whipped her ass for a while, then when it was starting to turn very red I began whipping her back a little. Whenever I increased the strength of my blows, she increased the strength of her moans, so I kept hitting her harder and harder. Then I reached a point where I felt if I hit her any harder, it would be too much.

I backed off and began raining blows on different parts of her body. Her thighs for a while, then her butt again. Finally, I started whipping her exposed sides, the tips of the whip reaching around and smacking her small breasts. While I was doing this, sweating, she had a super-orgasm all her own. Kate gasped in pleasure and screamed, jerking, spasming.

I kept whipping her as she came and came. Figuring that Kate would want to be whipped until her orgasm ended, I didn’t let up. So I whipped her and every time the whip hit her body she would scream and cum again. This lasted for several minutes. Whip. Scream of joy. Whip. Scream of joy. Finally, she quieted down and I stopped. I dropped the whip to the floor and stood there panting. It was a lot of work whipping people, I realized. My arm was on fire.

Kate was gasping and moaning still. I reached around in front of her and undid her hands. Kate immediately dropped to her knees in front of me. “Kate, return to normal for me,” I said hoping that she was okay.

Kate gasped, then reached behind her and ran her hand along her butt, moaning in pleasure. She looked up at me smiling, she was crying. “Are you okay Kate?” I said, holding out my hand. Kate stood, a bit wobbly, and I helped her sit down on the bed. When her ass hit the bed she gasped. I sat down next to her, worried. Putting my arm around her gently I said, “Are you okay Kate? Did I whip you too hard?”

Seemingly lost in a daze Kate turned to me and said, “Huh?”

I took her hands in mine and said, “Kate how do you feel?”

Kate swallowed then said, “Mmm, free.” It was almost like she was high on a drug of some sort.

I gently picked her up and laid her on the bed. I turned off the lights and laid down next to her. Kate quickly dropped into a deep sleep, but I couldn’t. I heard the snores of my slaves around the bed as they went to sleep on the floor. Eventually, I dropped into a troubled dream of whips and screams that I couldn’t escape.