The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Categories: ds in mc md

Title: Truth and Reconciliation (Chapter Eight)

Summary: Jason has been treated like the household slave for years. Fed up and angry, he attempts to extract vengence upon his mother and two sister.

* * *

AUTHOR’S NOTE

Thanks to everyone who’s been keeping up with this story of mine. I appreciate all of your encouraging words and serious suggestions. I’m sorry for such long delays between chapters, but with married life, work, an infant, and going back to school in middle age... time is at a premium. I welcome your comments and communication.

Thank you! — HW
* * *

With a sigh of relief, Jason threw the last load of cardboard up and over the rim into the apartment building’s dumpster.

‘Oh, thank the flat-pack gods, I’m finished!’ he thought.

The sun was setting on a pleasant Sunday evening. But Jason hadn’t enjoyed the lovely day (nor much of the previous day, for that matter). No, he had been stuck in his new apartment/office putting together furniture.

While he still intended to mostly stay at his family home, he wanted to work and sleep at the new apartment as needed. He also wanted Evie and her friends to have a studio for their photo and video shoots.

So, Jason had told Evie—his eighteen-year-old little sister, business partner, and lover—to get some basic furniture for the new place.. When Jason showed up Saturday afternoon to give his sister a hand setting up the new place, he was gobsmacked by the number of boxes waiting for him..

Thankfully, Evelin had batted her eyelashes and shook her rump a bit at the delivery drivers. That’s probably why they’d agreed to wheel each heavy box to its appropriate room. He suspected that had he been there at the time, they would have been much less accomodating.

Regardless, the task was now complete. Their new place was kitted out with more put-together furniture than a freshman dormitory.

Evie also purchased some basic photography gear, lights, and a green screen that she had set up in the living room before heading out the day before.

As it stood, a few items were still outstanding—chief among them were mattresses—but all in all, the new place was coming together nicely.

The apartment had two bedrooms. The master came equipped with a private bathroom and a walk-in closet. It was reserved for the girls.

The smaller bedroom was Jason’s new “office.” It was very similar to Jason’s current bedroom. A nice-sized computer desk took up about half the space, and a bed took up the other half.

Evie and Jason had spent many nights cuddled up together in his twin-sized bed at home. It could be nice, but also a bit cramped. So, they’d opted for a larger bed at the apartment. As a result, the room was rather full, but Jason didn’t mind.

Even though there were no mattresses, Jason had decided to spend Saturday night at the new apartment to get right to work on Sunday.

It hadn’t been horrible, their new couch being more than adequate, but he was looking forward to sleeping in his own bed tonight.

Leaving the remaining cleanup for later, Jason gathered up his things and headed for the bus stop.

About an hour later, as he stepped through the front door of his lifelong home, Jason’s mood immediately changed. Being at the apartment had been light, fun, and hopeful for the future. Being back home just felt heavy.

Even setting aside the years of painful memories, just the past week had been a bit rough.

A little over a week ago, after months of prep work, Jason finally had sex with his mother. It had been nothing like he’d imagined. Indeed calling it “awkward” would far be too generous.

Janice, Jason’s mother, had given in to Jason’s secret hypnotic programming.. After weeks of hypnotic conditioning, she’d finally allowed him to bed her. Still, clearly, it was a duty for her, mostly devoid of any lust or passion.

First, she’d almost backed out, and Jason had to constantly reassure her, even guilt her into keeping her word.

And while it seemed she really enjoyed the actual act, once Jason finished, she’d nearly broken down into tears as she quickly kicked him out of her bedroom.

To be fair, it was a massive breakthrough in Jason’s plan, and he was thrilled at the time. But all-in-all, it hadn’t been as satisfying as he’d hoped..

After their first encounter, Jason had altered her programming. He’d changed the focus away from feeling obligated toward Jason. He wanted her to genuinely desire to please him and submit to him.

He wanted her to believe that doing so was the only way to save their family. He hoped that her motherly instincts to put family first would help break down the mental barriers that were getting in his way.

However, to his frustration, in the nine days since their encounter, Janice had avoided her son like the plague.

At first, Jason figured she’d just needed to process things, but after a few days, it became clear to him that she was actively avoiding him.

She continued to use the app on a daily basis, and Jason had hoped she’d come around, but after an entire week of no contact, he’d all but given up.

That’s why being home felt so heavy to him. He really wasn’t sure what to do. Maybe it was really time to move out. He’d promised both of his sisters that he’d save this family, but perhaps he wasn’t up to the task.

Those thoughts weighing him down, Jason didn’t even notice his mother sitting quietly and alone in the dark living room.

“Jason, I’m glad,” Janice started.

“Whoa! Holy shit! Mom, you scared the crap out of me. Why are you sitting in the dark? Where is everyone?”

“Beth is in her room, studying, I think. And Evelin is in the kitchen,” she responded, gesturing toward the kitchen with a flick of her eyes and a nod of her head.

“In here, big bro!” came Evie’s voice as if on cue, “You hungry? I’ll fix you a plate.”

“Uh, sure,” Jason called back as he stepped toward the kitchen.

“Jason,” his mother interrupted him, whispering. “You didn’t come home last night.” Her voice was tight, obviously attempting to conceal some severe emotion.

“No, I spent the night at my new apartment,” Jason said somewhat abruptly. He didn’t want to sound too angry and thereby put his mother on the defensive, but he also wanted her to know that she had played a role in that decision.

“A-Apartment!?” Janice blurted out, tripping over the word and forgetting they were whispering. “But, we...uh...I thought we’d addressed that,” she added, returning to hushed tones.

“Yeah, I thought we had too,” Jason responded, a hint of venom in his voice.. “But then you avoided me for the past week.”

At that point, Jason turned, fully facing his mother, and looked her square in her eyes. “This might be a game to you, Janice. But I’m not playing anymore.

“I thought...,” he continued, dropping his gaze and changing his tone to one of anguish. “I thought you were ready to save this family, to protect this family,” he said, referencing her hypnotic programming. “But, clearly not.. I’m done, Janice.”

With that, he walked out of the room, ignoring his mother’s whispered pleas calling out after him, “Jason... Wait, Son... Please...”

Moments later, Janice stood and retreated to her bedroom. As she passed by the kitchen, Jason was pretty sure she was sobbing, but she was clearly trying to hide it, so he couldn’t be sure.

For her part, Evelin seemed utterly oblivious to the exchange as she busied herself making a plate for her brother.

* * *

Jason saw his sister again when woken by her crawling into his bed a few hours later.

“Evie? What time is it?” he asked groggily.

“Just after midnight,” she replied, planting a kiss on his lips.

Then, she continued, sitting back and allowing her big brother a moment to wake up, “I know you wanted to curtail our evening escapades for the time being. But with everything going on, we’ve barely had time to do anything other than talk about the business.

“Don’t worry, though. I waited to make sure Mom was asleep before coming in..”

She wasn’t wrong, Jason considered. It had been a couple weeks since they’d been intimate. He knew he was missing it, but everything had been in flux lately. Every night, he expected the programming to kick in and Janice to wake him desperate for sex. That hadn’t happened, though. Jason was pretty sure his goals for his mother had fallen apart completely.

“Yeah, I’m not sure we need to worry about Janice anymore. If it hasn’t happened by now, I don’t think it’s going to,” he replied sullenly as he reached to turn on his bedside lamp.

“What are you talking about,” Evie responded, genuinely confused. “Weren’t you balls deep in that cunt’s guts just last weekend?”

“...balls deep in... damn, Sis. Very colorful. Yes, I fucked her last weekend. But that was eight or nine days ago. I was sure she would have wanted to continue, but instead, she’s been avoiding me. I think it’s time we just move on.”

“Meh, whatever. Even with the app rewriting her brain, it’s still a vast paradigm shift in her normally constrained world. It’s going to take her time to adjust. She’s probably just avoiding you because she’s afraid of messing it up.”

“Yeah? You really think so?”

“I do. But, to be fair, I may have information that you don’t.” As she spoke, Evie reached out, took her brother’s hand, and pulled it to her groin.

“Shit, Evie,” Jason exclaimed in response. “You’re drenched!”

“I know! I’ve been like this for days. I can’t help it. Whenever I’m alone (and often when I’m not), it’s all I can think about...”

“What is?”

“Being your slut. I just imagine all the ways I can be a whore for you, all the nasty things I can do to get you off. It makes me feel amazing.”

‘Well, that makes sense,’ Jason thought. Evie’s most recent programming was for that exact purpose. To make her want to be her brother’s slut and his whore.

Of course, those terms were open to interpretation, and Jason had been excited to see how Evelin would interpret them. It looked like tonight he would find out.

Evie leaned in and again kissed her big brother before pushing him back down on his bed. She then continued kissing him, starting at his neck and moving down to his chest.

“Wait,” Jason interrupted. “What’s this information that you have about Mom?”

“Oh yeah,” Evie said between pecks. “Well... Mom may have... been avoiding you... but I’ve seen her plenty... And... I can tell you... she’s been different.”

“Different? How?”

“Like... happier,” Evelin stopped kissing and looked up at her brother from her position near his belly button. “It’s hard to put into words. She just kinda... feels different. Like being around her isn’t as heavy. I don’t know. Does that make sense at all?”

“Yeah,” Jason replied slowly, thinking about it. “I guess. And that makes you think it’s still working?”

“Exactly!” Evie said. “It makes me think that she’s feeling hope again. She’s still figuring it out, obviously, but... what happened between you and her seems to have given her hope for the future. And this is just a feeling, but I think it’s the first time she’s felt that sort of hope in a long time.

“So, you know, cut her some slack. I think she’ll come around,” Evelin finished.

“Yeah, okay. Maybe. I mean, she’s still using the app, so at least there’s that,” Jason said, trying to convince himself.

“Ah... yeah...,” Evie said, having resumed her trail of kisses. “I almost forgot... Beth should be... asking you about... the app.”

“Good,” Jason said, finding it harder and harder to focus as his little sister started applying her ministrations to the creases between thigh and groin. “How... ah... how did you... oh... manage that?”

“Tonight, Mom... Beth... and I... ate dinner together. Beth... was talking.... about school... and I mentioned... how... the app is helping... me study.... To my surprise... Mom chimed in... and said... that she... was loving.... the app too... So Beth... said... that she’d talk... to you... about it....”

Jason was having trouble paying attention to her words and was happy when his sister finally stopped talking. But his relief was short-lived.h

He had assumed Evie was working her way down to suck his dick, but now he was starting to wonder.

When she bypassed his cock to focus on licking his balls, he just closed his eyes and enjoyed it. But as she started moving further “south,” Jason began to feel a little nervous.

She put her hands under his knees and lifted his legs into the air—exposing more than he was used to—then began to kiss and lick his taint.

The sensation was entirely new to Jason, and he found it extremely exciting.. It was really turning him on.

Evie further enhanced his pleasure when she began taking in long, deep breaths through her nose, then exclaimed, “God, I love how you smell! It’s so masculine!”

Pushing his legs back even further, Evie’s goal became apparent.

“Evie, what are you doing?” Jason asked, feeling his sister’s hot breath on his most secret place.

“I’ve been thinking about this all week, Master.”

(It had been a while since she’d called him that.)

“I want to be a kinky slut for you! I want to be a filthy whore for you! Please, Sir, it makes me feel so sexy! Tell me to do it. I need you to tell me.”

Again Evelin was clearly referencing her hypnotic programming. Jason was impressed it had worked so effectively. Though, he had never imagined it manifesting in quite this way.

Jason had seen this in porn before. It had never particularly piqued his interest, per se. But, if Evie really wanted this...

‘Why not give it a try?’ he decided.

“That’s it, you slut,” Jason said in response to his sister’s pleas, emphasizing the last word. “Show me how much of a whore you are and eat my ass!”

Quickly, before his sister could comply, Jason called out, “Wait!”

Jason considered himself a rather clean person, but it had been hours since his last shower. So, he figured it only proper to give his sister an out.

“Since this is your first time... And since I might not be completely... ahem... clean... I’d be happy to go... uh... freshen up... first,” he added.

“Fuck that!” was Evie’s only reply as she dove in and began licking him with gusto.

The sensation was... unique. At first, it caused Jason to tense up, but he did his best to focus on the pleasurable feelings.

Just as he was starting to really enjoy it, Evie stopped.

‘I guess she wasn’t as much of a slut as she thought,’ Jason mused before addressing his sister out loud. “Thanks for that, Sis. If you ever want to try again, just let me know ahead of time, and I’ll be sure to...“

“Wha...?” Evie interrupted her brother, confusion in her voice. “I’m not done. This angle is killing my neck; we need to reposition.”

With that, Evie slid off the bed and onto the floor. Then, with her tugging at him, Jason moved into position, his ass on the edge of the bed and his legs back up in the air. He didn’t feel particularly dominant in this position, even if the act Evie was performing was supremely submissive in nature..

“Comfy?” Evelin asked her big brother. “Cause I fucking love this... we might be here a while.”

With that, Evie resumed her task.

As Jason lay there enjoying Evie’s efforts, he allowed his imagination to wander. He pictured his cunt of a mother in Evie’s place eating his ass.

‘No! Eating my dirty ass, he thought.

His musings were interrupted, however, when he felt Evie grip his hard cock..

He was surprised that her hand was slick with something. Spit? Her pussy juice? It didn’t really matter, though, because that extra wetness felt great as she began pumping his member.

Jason was further surprised a few seconds later.

Evie, still stroking his cock, refocused her oral attentions and what had been a surface-level tongue bath became infinitely more intimate.

With enthusiasm, Jason’s little sister shoved her tongue deep into his backdoor.

“Fuck!” Jason exclaimed. “Evie, what are you...” However, Jason’s protests drifted off as the combined sensation of Evie’s tongue and her hand combined into something extraordinary.

“Oh fuck yeah!” Jason said. “That’s it, you filthy fucking whore, work that tongue in my asshole. You’re gonna make me cum, you little slut. How does that make you feel? Huh? Getting your own brother off by tongue fucking my filthy hole.”

Evie responded by groaning into Jason’s ass. He took it as a sign that she was enjoying the name-calling.

“Fuck, you slut,” Jason continued. “You’re hand’s getting dry. Be the good little whore you are and get it wet again.”

Quick to comply, Evie removed her hand from Jason’s shaft, never stopping her tongue action. When Jason felt her hand return, it was both warm and wet..

‘Holy shit,’ Jason thought. ‘Based on how it feels, that must be her pussy juice. I didn’t even know she could get that wet.’

A moment later, Jason had another thought, ‘Well fuck. She’s probably made a mess all over my floor. I’ll have to remember to make her clean it up.’

As his little sister continued her sexual onslaught, Jason came closer and closer to the point of no return.

As he neared that peak point of arousal, his mind continued to conjure dirty and degrading images of both his mother and his sister.

Here, lost in the depths of his lust, Jason felt like there were no limits. These women were his, to do with as he pleased.

Finally feeling his orgasm on the brink and inspired by his lustful imaginings, Jason called out to his sister, “Stop!”

‘Stupid whore!’ Jason thought when Evelin didn’t comply immediately.

Reaching down and shoving her head hard, Jason pushed his sister away from him.

“I said, Stop!”

Coming to her senses, Evie meekly replied, “Sorry, Jason. I was just really....”

“Yeah, don’t care. So shut up, slut, and listen,” Jason interrupted as he got to his feet and glared at Evie sprawled on his bedroom floor.

“Kneel in front of me,” Jason continued as he began stroking his cock.

Quicker to obey this time, Evie clamored to her knees in front of her big brother, then leaned in, moving to take his cock in her mouth.

Only hard enough to shock his sister without leaving a mark, Jason quickly slapped her across the face.

“You’ve definitely got the whore part down,” he said. “So how about you work on being an obedient whore? I didn’t say suck; I said kneel.”

Evelin slowly returned to an upright kneeling position, looked down at the floor, and simply replied, “Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir.”

“Good, whore. Now stick your chest out. I want to mark you.”

Careful to obey this time, Evie tilted her head back and thrust out her chest. Everything that had transpired over the past few minutes, from her dirty acts to Jason’s aggressive behavior, was turning her on immensely.

And, further thrilled by the idea of her master marking her with his seed was sending her into overdrive.

Almost on instinct, Evie reached down and began to strum her clit as she lost herself to the thrill of it all.

“You stupid whore!” Jason nearly screamed at her. Then, suddenly his hand shot out again across her cheek. It was much harder this time and sure to leave a mark.

“I didn’t tell you to suck. I didn’t tell you to touch yourself. I told you to kneel.”

Evie was too shocked to reply; she simply dropped her hand to her side and resumed her kneeling posture.

Jason was a little shocked by his own outburst. But he didn’t really care either.

Evie was his, by her own choice. It was time she started acting like it.

The sight of his sister kneeling before him, her lips red and puffy from minutes of kissing and licking his asshole, her eyes beginning to tear up from the shock of his slap, her delicious, perky tits heaving in time to her rapid breathing... It was a glorious sight and more than enough to send Jason over the edge.

With a grunt, Jason stopped working his shaft, leaned slightly forward, and began to spray streams of thick white cum all over his sister’s chest.

Once the orgasm had subsided, and Jason was sure he could move without falling over, he met his sister’s eyes.

“Now,” he started, “rub it in.”

More than happy to comply, Evelin reached up with both hands and rubbed her brother’s, her master’s cum all over and into her chest.

Warm and thick, she loved how it felt as she did her best to evenly distribute the slimy, sticky stuff.

Satisfied that she’d accomplished the task assigned to her, Evie looked to her brother for further instructions.

Seeing Evie finished and noticing the “is that good enough” look in her eyes, Jason smiled.

“Good, Evie. Thank you. You made me feel so good tonight.

“Honestly, I didn’t expect any of this. It was a nice surprise, and I’d like to reward you by helping to get you off.”

Evie smiled at her brother’s words.

“But, I’m sad to say we won’t be doing that,” Jason continued causing a look of confusion on his little sister’s face.

“Instead, this is what you’re going to do...

“You, my dear slave, will clean up that puddle of pussy juice you left on my floor... With that skilled tongue of yours.

“You will then return to your room and get some sleep. Tomorrow is Monday, and you’ve got school.

“You will go about your business, as usual, for the next three days.

“And, you will meet me at the apartment Wednesday after school.”

Giving his sister a questioning look, Jason added, “Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir,” she replied.

“I’ll clean up my mess with my tongue. Go to bed. Then meet you Wednesday.”

“Correct,” Jason replied. “Well, mostly correct because here’s what you’re NOT going to do...

“You are NOT to pleasure yourself. Neither tonight nor at all before we see each other Wednesday.”

Ignoring Evie’s almost panicked look, Jason continued...

“You are NOT to bathe until I see you Wednesday. You may wash your face and brush your teeth, but nothing else. I want the smell of my mark and your own arousal to stay on you and let everyone know that you’re an owned slut.”

If she had looked panicked before, Evie now appeared downright terrified. Even so, Jason continued...

“Finally, you are NOT to change your panties. You will wear the same pair of underwear from the moment you return to your room tonight until we see each other Wednesday.

“So again,” Jason began, “do you understand?”

Evie visibly steeled herself before responding, “Yes. I understand, and I will do it.”

“Good,” Jason said, smiling at his sister. “I’ve got a little work to do. Please begin now and let yourself out once you’ve cleaned up your mess.”

With little hesitation, Evelin located the mess her drooling pussy had made, lowered her face to the floor, and began lapping up the viscous fluid.

Content that she was following his commands, Jason sat at his computer and pulled up the document with Evie’s hypnotic suggestions.

Clearly, the suggestions had made an impact. She had been instructed that Jason was kinky and sexually adventurous. She was also given multiple suggestions to build a desire to be Jason’s slut and whore. And further, feeling like Jason’s slut and whore would cause Evelin to feel proud, beautiful, sexy, and loved.

She seemed to be living those suggestions to their fullest, and Jason loved it.

Even so, these next few days might prove to be too much for his little sister.

She enjoyed a bit of popularity at school. Showing up unwashed and smelling of sex could cause her some problems with her ‘in-crowd’ friends.

Jason thought it best to start the next phase of her programming now as it might help her deal with the stress of the next few days. And while only three nights of programming weren’t ideal, Jason wanted them in place for what he had planned for Wednesday.

With all that in mind, Jason got to work.

Evelin Phase Five Hypnotic Programming:

After a bit of editing, Jason was happy with this newest suggestion list for Evelin.

Glancing behind, Jason noticed that Evie was gone. She must have quietly left while he was engrossed in his work. That was perfect.

Feeling tired and ready to get back into bed, Jason spent about fifteen minutes recording the new suggestions and setting them up for Evie.

To his delight, because it was already a bit late, his software indicated that Evie was using the app tonight. So he activated the new suggestions and went to bed.

* * *

The following day Jason slept in just a little and woke to a room full of sunshine.

He had plenty of work to do on his app today, and he still had a few chores to complete. But even so, he took his time waking up.

(Jason’s old workload had recently been evenly distributed among everyone in the house. And he probably could have gotten out of any chores if he’d wanted to. But he figured it’d be better for family cohesiveness if he retained some household responsibilities.)

Eventually, he made his way downstairs for a bit of breakfast. Entering the kitchen, he was startled to discover his mother sitting at the kitchen table blankly staring out the window.

“Good morning, Mom,” he said, announcing himself and jolting Janice out of her reverie.

“Oh, Jason, good morning... You startled me,” she replied.

“Shouldn’t you be at work? You feeling okay?” Jason asked. He was genuinely curious. But lately, his voice always seemed to carry anger and resentment when talking to Janice. So, while he hadn’t intended it, his question felt more like: ‘Why are you here? I wanted the house to myself.’

“No, Son. I’m not sick. I wanted to talk with you, and I didn’t want your sisters around. So I called off work.”

‘Oh, boy. Jason thought. ‘I really don’t have time for her over dramatic bullshit right now.’

“Son, would you sit down so we can talk?” Janice asked before adding, “Please.”

“Uhh...sure,” Jason said, his tone indicating his trepidation. “I’m kinda hungry. I’m gonna eat some cereal. But feel free to talk away.”

Janice waited in silence as Jason got a bowl from the cupboard and poured some sugary cereal and milk. She hadn’t allowed Jason sugary cereal for many years now, so she was a little distressed to see him make such an unhealthy choice.

“Sweetheart, don’t eat that garbage,” Janice said, starting to rise from her chair. “If you give me a few minutes, I’ll make you something healthy for breakfast.”

Jason laughed out loud before he could stop himself. Then he replied dismissively, “Ha! Cook me breakfast? You haven’t made me breakfast since I was a kid.”

Janice sighed heavily, dropping her head to stare at the floor as she clasped her hands nervously in front of herself.

“You’re... you’re right. I haven’t made you breakfast in many years. There are a lot of things I haven’t been doing for you that I should have.”

Janice walked over to her son, a look of determination on her face.

“There are also some things I haven’t done for anyone in many years,” she said while reaching out and placing a hand on her son’s chest.

“Things,” she continued, “that I’m ready to do with you... for you... now.”

With that, Janice slowly dropped to her knees, looked up at Jason, and reached for the waistband of his gym shorts.

“I’m sorry I’ve been distant these past few days. After what we shared last week, I was so confused.” As she spoke, Janice pulled Jason’s shorts down to the floor.

Jason just let it happen.

Then, reaching up and wrapping her hand around the base of her son’s cock she continued, “But, the more I thought about it, the more I came to realize that this is what I want; it’s what I need.”

Jason stood motionless, bowl of cereal still in his hands, as his mother leaned in and began to nuzzle his quickly hardening manhood. This is not how he’d expected this conversation to go.

“I’m going to pretend that I’m not super nervous about this,” Janice said as she started gently kissing her son’s now fully erect member.

“But,” she continued, “you are the man of the house. And I know that to keep this family together, I need to take care of you, to satisfy you. I know that if we’re going to save this family, I need to satisfy you, and as my man, I need to... submit to you.”

Jason realized everything she was saying was straight from her hypnotic programming. It was a mashup of all three phases, the most recent phase about needing, even craving, to satisfy Jason and submit to him.

“You’ve been avoiding me,” Jason said. “I assumed you weren’t interested in protecting this family, in saving it.” Jason picked his words to further reference her training.

“I know, I’m sorry. There was just so much to wrap my head around.” She stopped kissing his dick and looked up into his eyes as he set his bowl on the counter.

“Not the least of which, Son, has been coming to terms with these thoughts I’ve been having, these cravings. I felt so ashamed, as a mother, for having such thoughts about my own son.

“But I can’t deny what I’m feeling anymore. Please, Jason, I’m ready now. I’ll do what it takes to save this family and to satisfy you.”

“That makes me so happy, Mom,” Jason said. “Not for me, but for this family.. I’ll be honest, I had all but given up. I’m glad you’ve decided to do what’s right.”

Jason reached down and pulled his mother’s head back into his crotch. Taking the cue, Janice resumed her kissing, using both hands to caress and fondle her son.

They continued in silence for several seconds before Janice paused, leaned back, and looked up at her son, confusion on her face.

“Jason, umm... your penis... it smells like... it smells like a woman’s... private parts.”

There was no accusation in her words, just confusion. Janice thought her son was a virgin when they slept together just a week ago. He had told her, or at least heavily implied, that there was no one else.

So, how then could his dick smell like pussy.

‘Because my little sister smeared her cunt juice all over it last night while she jerked me off, and I haven’t showered yet,’ Jason chuckled to himself.

“We talked about this last week, Mom,” Jason responded to his mother. “I don’t remember how I worded it, but I made it clear... You’re not my only woman.”

At the admission, Janice froze, just staring into her son’s eyes.

“I told you, Mom. I said this was going to be difficult. I said you’d be doing things you’d never done before.

“Did we already find your limit? Is this little thing going to derail everything?”

“No!” Janice said. Her eyes refocused as if coming out of a trance. “You’re right. I want this. I need this. I need this family. I need you.”

With that, Janice stopped her teasing and took her son’s thick cock straight into her mouth.

Jason moaned in pleasure, but the sound of it was drowned out by Janice’s own lustful groans. Clearly, she wanted this... bad.

From her position on her knees, Janice began working her son’s cock in earnest. Her lips created a tight seal as her warm, wet mouth bobbed up and down on his shaft.

Meanwhile, her hands were busy caressing and fondling Jason’s entire groin, his thighs, shaft, and balls. She somehow managed to pay attention to everything.

Jason was in awe. This woman was not the same person he had slept with a week ago.

Last week she had been timid, frightened, even cold. Now, Janice was full of passion and fire. She sucked him greedily and lovingly, in a way that his only other partner, Evelin, had never done.

For the first time, Jason knew the difference between having a woman and a girl as a lover. Janice’s years of experience were clearly on display, and Jason loved it.

He didn’t want this to end, but he also wanted more, so Jason reached down, cupped his mother’s face, and gently pulled her to her feet.

“How was it, Mother?” Jason asked his voice horse with lust. “How was sucking your only son’s cock?”

Janice made to reply, then paused to clear the saliva and phlegm her enthusiastic blowjob had formed in her throat.

“Ahem... cough... hem. I... Jason, I loved it,” she stated with a huge smile on her face and saliva running down her chin.

“It’s hard to describe. It’s like this massive weight has been lifted off of me. It just feels so good. It feels so right. God! Jason, please, I want more.”

‘Perfect,’ thought Jason. ‘Absolutely perfect.’

Janice was practically reciting her hypnotic training word for word. Jason had hoped it would make an impact, but this was beyond expectations. He was so excited about his mother’s progress that he started thinking about what to put into the next phase of her training.

It was the desperate, near manic expression on his mother’s face that drew him back to the present.

He reached out, grabbed her by the elbow, and looked around frantically.

The counter and table were too high for his petit mother. He needed something else, something... padded.

Pulling her along with him, Jason stormed into the living room and shoved his mother at the arm of their overstuffed couch.

Colliding with the couch caused Janice to bend slightly at the waist, putting her gloriously wide hips and well-rounded jeans-clad ass on display.

“Take off your jeans,” Jason growled at his mother.

Knowing full well what her son wanted, Janice didn’t hesitate to comply. She immediately began fumbling with the clasp of her jeans. Once undone, she shimmied and shook her way out of the thigh-hugging denim until she stood against the couch half-naked.

“Mother,” Jason said with a playful tone. “did you wear these for me?”

He walked up behind Janice and caressed the sexy black panties which had been concealed under her pants.

Reaching further down, Jason ran his middle finger along the gusset of his mother’s panties, then slipped it in underneath to rub Janice’s slit.

“Mom,” Jason mock scolded, “you’re incredibly wet.”

“I’ve been thinking about this for days, Son. I need this.” Janice replied, breathing heavily as Jason’s touch caused her knees to buckle slightly. She instinctively leaned forward, grabbing the armrest for support as she pushed her ass out toward her son.

Pulling his hand away, Jason stepped forward, resting his cock in the cleavage of his mother’s ass. As he did, he reached his hand forward and presented his finger, coated in her own juices, to his mother.

“Taste it,” Jason said, leaving no room for argument.

Hesitating only for a moment, Janice took her son’s finger into her mouth and began to suck it clean.

“Good,” Jason said in response. “How is it, Mom.”

Janice groaned as she continued sucking.

Leaning forward, Jason reached his other hand up under his mother’s shirt and started fondling her tits. As he whispered into her ear...

“How does it compare to what you just cleaned off my cock?”

This comment caused Janice to freeze up for a second.

Jason continued, “No, Mom, I want to know. I’m asking you a real question. So tell me.”

Slowly, Janice pulled her head back, allowing Jason’s finger to pop out of her mouth.

She then swallowed the spit which had accumulated in her mouth and took a steadying breath before answering.

“It’s... it’s, umm stronger? Fresher? Different, but also very similar,” she answered her son, clearly uncomfortable with the line of questioning.

“Similar... hmm,” Jason said as if contemplating her response. “I guess that makes sense.”

Jason was having fun teasing his mother. She had no idea that she’d just cleaned her own daughter’s pussy juice off his dick.

It was incredibly hot to think about it. Jason considered how much hotter it would be in the future when Janice did it knowingly and willingly.

“Jason?” Janice prompted questioningly.

“Huh,” Jason replied, somewhat distracted by his attempt to free his mother’s saggy breasts from her bra.

“Who is she?” Janice asked, clearly afraid of what the answer might be.

Jason stopped fumbling with his mother’s bra, stood straight, and smiled.

“It doesn’t matter, Janice. That’s not your concern right now,” he said, pulling his mother’s panties down over her wide and round ass.

“Do I know her?” Janice asked.

Jason considered the question for a moment. He had definite plans for Janice and Evelin. In fact, the way things have been going, he was pretty sure the three of them would be sharing a bed together soon enough. Hell, Evie had already indicated she wanted to do just that.

But, Jason suspected that his mother wasn’t ready to confront that reality just yet.

“She’s...,” Jason began, formulating a suitable lie to tell Janice.

But something caused him to pause.

Somehow it felt wrong. Not lying to his mom. He didn’t care about that at all. No, something about denying Evie felt wrong.

She had been so instrumental in everything that had happened lately. Heck, the simple truth was that without his sister the money, the apartment, and the control he was enjoying over his mom, none of it would have been possible.

And, as if all that wasn’t enough, she was willingly acting as his personal sex slave (sort of).

Indeed, it was becoming more and more apparent to Jason that he might actually be falling in love with his younger sister. Certainly not a traditional form of love, but something real enough.

So, to outright deny her by lying to Janice just seemed wrong.

“She’s none...,” Jason said forcefully while grabbing Janice’s hip with one hand and lining up his cock with the other.

“Ah,” Janice gasped.

“Of your...,” Jason added as he rubbed his head against his mother’s slit, gathering her slippery secretions.

“Oh,” Janice purred.

“Concern!” Jason finished slamming his rock-hard rod deep into his mother’s cunt.

“Oh, yesss,” Janice cooed. Going nearly limp, her torso slumped over the arm of the couch.

“Fuck, this is good,” grunted Jason pumping deep into his mom.

Last night had been interesting and erotic, but ultimately he’d ended up jerking off to finish. So it hadn’t been especially rewarding.

Then, a few minutes ago, his sexual tension built even further as Janice sucked his cock in the kitchen.

Now, balls deep in his mother’s warm wet fuck hole felt absolutely amazing.

He started giving in to the pleasure but remembered that she hadn’t gotten off when he was with his mom a week ago.

It wasn’t that Jason worried about his mother’s gratification. No, it was more a sense of pride.

In his escapades with Evie, Jason discovered that being the source of a woman’s pleasure was very rewarding. Jason liked the feeling that came from it, manliness and strength.

So, with that in mind, he decided to hold out until his mother had come.

Gripping her hips and pounding away, Jason looked down at his mother’s ass. Everything about it was perfect. The size. The shape. Even the hints of cellulite somehow made Janice’s ass even sexier.

Just looking at it drove Jason’s lust, and with renewed vigor, he began fucking his mother even hard.

Something about this position—up against the couch—was perfect for hard fucking. Jason managed a rhythm much harder and faster than he’d ever achieved with his sister.

“Fuck, Mom! How are you so wet?” Jason asked as his hips slammed into his mother repeatedly.

Janice didn’t reply. Though a quick look at her face told Jason that she was lost in ecstasy and likely unaware of his question.

Sweat beginning to run down his forehead, Jason briefly removed a hand from his mother to wipe his brow. When he returned it to her ass, latching back on, his motion caused her cheeks to spread slightly, giving him a glimpse of her puckered anus.

Something about that hole looked so inviting. Brown, slightly puffy, and much harrier than expected, it called out to Jason, and he found himself longing to stick his dick straight in.

He’d thought about anal sex before. Of course, he had; modern porn was chock full of anal. He’d even thought about anal with his mother before.

In those fantasies, it was more about humiliation than pleasure. But now, looking down at her asshole caused a surge in his cock. He wanted it.

Bringing a hand to his mouth, Jason deposited a generous blob of saliva onto his thumb. Then, reaching down, he began to smear that saliva around Janice’s backdoor.

In response, Janice cooed, and Jason could feel the walls of her vagina clamp down.

“Like that, Mom?” Jason asked as he continued teasing her most intimate erogenous zone.

“Jason, it’s umm... I’ve never really...”

Not giving her time to finish her thought, Jason began to press his thumb against her entrance.

He wasn’t fully penetrating her, but he could feel the tight ring stretching to accommodate his probing digit.

“Ah, Jason!?!” Janice called out, her body tensing.

Jason simply ignored her plea and dropped more saliva from his mouth onto her hole.

After a few moments, she resigned herself to what was about to happen and did her best to relax.

Jason’s continued working his mother’s cunt with his cock, but his pace slowed as he played with her ass.

Slowly but surely, he continued to prod her hole with his thumb. He’d circle the anus several times, applying pressure as if he was massaging her sphincter muscles.

Then he would press his thumb into the center, going a little deeper each time.

Every now and then, Jason would deposit more saliva to keep things lubricated.

Soon enough, his tumb was bottomed out.

“Fuck, Mom!” Jason exclaimed. “My cock is buried in your wet, hairy cunt, and my thumb is buried in your tight, hairy asshole. How does it feel?”

“I ah... I don’t know, dear. It’s different. I think maybe...”

Again Jason didn’t let her finish her thought as he picked up the pace of his hip thrusting while leaving his thumb firmly planted in his mother’s behind.

Within seconds, Janice was once again lost to her lust, and Jason was again doing his best not to blow his load.

It was a losing battle, though, and he knew it.

Jason decided to attempt and push his mother over the edge with a bit of dirty talk.

“I’m getting close, Mom. Your hot cunt is just too good. Can you feel it? Can you feel your only son’s cock getting ready to blow?”

Evie had told Jason that she could feel it right before he came. His dick would get harder or something. He had never really paid attention, so he didn’t know if it was true. But it made for good dirty talk.

“Oh, yes, Jason. I want it. Mommy wants your cum,” Janice called out.

‘Mommy? Huh... okay, that’s pretty hot. I can go with that.’ thought Jason.

“Tell me, Mommy. Tell me what you want,” Jason demanded.

“Your cock! Your cum! I want it all!” Janice was practically in hysterics.

“Who wants it?” Jason prompted.

“I want it,” she replied.

“Who wants it, Mommy?” Jason again asked.

Catching on, Janice responded, “Mommy wants it. Mommy wants your cum so bad..”

“Who’s cum?” Jason questioned with a leading tone in his voice.

Fully realizing the game, Janice responded. “Your cum, Jason. Mommy wants her only son to fill her up with his cum.”

When Jason didn’t respond, Janice thought that perhaps he wanted her to go further, so she tried...

“That’s it, baby. Fuck mommy’s hole. Fuck the hole of the woman who birthed you. Fuck mommy’s hole and drop your... incestuous load deep in her cunt.”

Something about those words, her own words, flipped a switch in Janice’s head and brought her right to the edge of orgasm.

“Oh, shit Jason. It’s true. I do want it! I really do! Mommy wants your incestuous load! I need it.”

Then suddenly, as if possessed, Janice cried out again, her voice taking on a husky and authoritarian tone. “Fuck, yeah. I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum! Don’t you dare fucking stop! Fuck your mother... Oh shit... Fuck me... I’m about... Fuuuuck meee...!”

With that, Janice’s entire body began to convulse as she cried out in pure ecstasy.

The sights and sounds of it all were too much for Jason (not to mention the feeling of his mother’s cunt literally trying to milk his cock). His own orgasm overtook him, and he sprayed shot after shot deep into his mother’s love canal.

A few moments later, Jason had recovered. However, his mother was still lying across the couch’s arm, eyes closed, breathing heavy.

So, wanting to give her another minute, Jason headed to the kitchen, retrieved his shorts, and put them back on.

Back in the living room, Janice had gathered herself up. She’d pulled her black lacy underwear back into place but had kicked off her pants entirely.

Her bra was clearly out of sorts due to Jason’s groping. She was trying to maneuver it back into position when Jason returned.

‘Oh boy,’ thought Jason. ‘I really hope she doesn’t freak out like last time.’

Sensing Jason’s presence—while otherwise focused on her bra—Janice looked up and smiled at her son.

“How do you feel?” she asked, her eyes sparkling with joy.

“Umm, pretty good, I guess,” replied Jason somewhat hesitantly.

“Just ‘pretty good’?” teased his mother. “Based on the way you were... fucking me,” (she seemed to struggle with the dirty word), “I would have guessed it was more than ‘pretty good.’”

“Yeah, it was pretty good,” Jason repeated dismissively, not wanting to inflate Janice’s ego. “How was it for you?”

Janice didn’t seem to notice her son’s implied putdown and answered cheerfully, “Honestly, Jason... it was perfect. I haven’t felt this good in so long.

“I’ve been so nervous all week. Tied up in knots, unsure about what to do. But right now, I know that we’ve made the right decision.”

She paused, staring into her son’s eyes before adding, “Thank you.”

Stepping up to Jason, Janice wrapped her arms around him, holding him close and speaking softly, “So, are we good now? Can we put all this nonsense about an apartment behind us?”

If Jason hadn’t been expecting his mother to say something like that, his anger might have overtaken his reason.

As it was, he knew she still didn’t quite get the situation. He suspected she might say something foolish like this. And, because of being prepared, he managed to keep his cool.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

Not picking up on the subtle anger in his voice, Janice responded nonchalantly. “You were right, sweetheart. I haven’t been fair to you, and I understand why you threatened to leave.

“But our relationship has... uh... evolved. Mommy is taking care of your needs now. There’s no need for anyone else or anywhere other than here, with me, where you belong.”

“Oh...,” Jason started derisively. Everything’s better now? Really?”

“Well...,” Janice replied, genuinely confused by her son’s angry tone. “Of course, there’s still some healing to do, I’m sure. But let’s put the past behind us.”

“I can’t believe you,” Jason said, shaking his head in exasperation and stepping back away from Janice. “You literally treated me like a slave for ten years, and now you think sucking my cock once or twice will fix that?”

Janice moved her mouth as if attempting to defend herself, but Jason didn’t give her the opportunity.

“Let me remind you of what we talked about last week, Janice.

“First, you agreed to meet my needs. As I said a moment ago, this,” Jason waved his hand, indicating their recent sexual interaction, “was pretty good..

“But, it hasn’t met my needs.

“I told you it would be challenging for you, difficult even. Do you think this is all I need?

“Hell, even though you’re doing your best to ignore it, you were literally cleaning the remnants of another woman’s cunt off my dick just a few minutes ago.

“If you truly want to save this family and keep me here, you will have to do a lot more than what you did today.

“Don’t get me wrong. This was nice. It was a good start.

“But, you need to dedicate yourself to satisfying me, submitting to me.

“You don’t get to tell me what my needs are or who gets to fulfill them. You don’t get to tell me that having an apartment is nonsense. You’re not in control here, Mom.

“I am the man of the house, and you WILL know your place.

“Do you understand that?” Jason finished.

Janice stood in shock for several long heartbeats as Jason stared at her with unrelenting eyes.

This was a massive test of her programming. As Jason recalled, her most recent hypnotic suggestions indicated that she should “crave” to satisfy Jason and submit to him. Also that it would feel “so good” to do just that.

He was curious just how deeply that programming had taken root.

Based on her actions so far today, he was hopeful but not entirely confident that she would respond positively to his assertions.

As he watched his mother digest his words, Jason saw a change come over Janice. She seemed to pull inwards slightly, her pose becoming more demure. And, quite noticeably, her cheeks, already flushed from sex, grew a shade darker.

Taking a deep breath, Janice finally responded. “I’m sorry, Jason. You’re right.”

When his mother failed to say anything else, Jason just reached out and cupped her face with his right hand. “Good. I’m so proud of you for doing the right thing.

“Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to get a shower and get to work,” Jason added before turning and heading for the stairs.

Just as his foot stepped on the first tread, Janice called out after him. “Jason?”

“Yeah, Mom?”

“If you want...”

“What?”

“If you want, we could shower together in my bathroom. I’ll even wash you,” Janice said hopefully.

“Hmm, really? You know, Mom, seeing that gorgeous body of yours all naked and soaped up might just be too much for me,” Jason said with a bit of playfulness in his voice.

“Oh?” Janice replied coyly as she ran a finger across her lips and slowly licked it while looking at her son through hooded eyes. “I think I might be able to handle that situation, should something arise.”

“Something’s almost certainly going to arise,” Jason added, almost under his breath but still clearly audible.

“Besides,” Janice said, moving toward her bedroom and looking over her should as an invitation to follow, “I haven’t eaten breakfast yet. Maybe you could help me with that.”

‘Corny as hell,’ thought Jason. ‘But at least she’s trying.’

Grinning, Jason followed after his mother, and less than five minutes later, they were naked in her shower together.

The last time... the only time Jason had seen his mother naked was under candlelight. And while the low lighting may have been just a little flattering then, he found nothing to complain about now in the bright lights of his mother’s bathroom.

She was early middle-aged perfection, and it struck Jason just how strong his reaction was to her.

Soon enough, they were both clean. But that didn’t stop Janice from taking her bottle of body wash and squirting a generous portion of the creamy, viscous liquid all over her tits.

Then stepping up to her son—who had at least 12 centimeters on her—she hugged him close and began rubbing her slippery breasts against his abdomen.

Jason luxuriated in the feeling of her soft breasts and her huge, hard nipples rubbing against him.

While he’d been at half-mast through the shower thus far, his cock now grew to its full size.

Noticing her son’s predicament (which was her intention after all), Janice reached down and began stroking his shaft. In response, Jason instinctively closed his eyes and made little involuntary thrusting motions into his mother’s hand.

Janice kept up the handjob only long enough to allow all the soap on their bodies to wash off then she began to sink to her knees.

“Oh, wait, Mom, hold on a sec,” Jason said, prompting Janice to stand back up.

He pulled the shower curtain to the side a bit—allowing a rush of cold air in—and grabbed a towel.

Folding it, he dropped it to the shower floor, providing a knee pad for his mother.

“Here, Mom. This will keep your knees from hurting,” he said as he applied some gentle pressure to Janice’s shoulders, indicating she should kneel.

It wasn’t that Jason was particularly worried about his mother’s comfort. Quite the contrary, he was looking forward to slowly ratching up her discomfort during their sexual interactions.

No, he was simply looking forward to this blowjob and didn’t want his mom to quit halfway through because her knees were hurting from kneeling on the hard floor.

Without hesitation, Janice sank to her knees. She then placed a hand on either side of Jason’s hips and leaned in, taking his cock in her mouth, hands-free.

Janice’s technique was clearly superior to Evie’s. But, having cum just a little while ago, her technique alone wasn’t what had Jason already feeling his orgasm building.

No, it was the vision before him and what it represented.

His mother, his own mother, the woman who had tormented him, mocked him, humiliated him, and subjugated him was on her knees sucking his cock.

And, if the very act wasn’t enough, she wanted to do it. It was her idea!

As the moments turned into minutes, Janice kept up the pace. Unfortunately, their hot water heater wasn’t doing the same, and the water showering down on the pair started to cool.

At first, it wasn’t that bad. In fact, the cooler water created a nice contrast, highlighting the warmth of Janice’s mouth.

Eventually, though, Janice pulled off her son, “Jason, sweetheart, the water is getting cold. Let’s get out.”

She was right, of course, but hearing her voice right in the middle of a delightful blowjob really pissed Jason off.

Reaching past his mother, he turned off the shower before grabbing a handful of her wet hair and pulling her face back to his crotch.

“I’m getting close, Mom. Don’t stop,” he said with just a hint of annoyance..

Janice complied and took her son back into her mouth, but at the same time, she reached up and tried to pull Jason’s hand away.

Jason just ignored her and started using that hand to guide his mother’s pace.

“Just keep going,” he demanded. “I’m getting close.”

Then, closing his eyes, Jason began to imagine all the delectable and devious things Janice would, soon enough, be doing with him.

‘God, the things I’m going to do to this woman. When I’m done with her she’ll be a filthy cock loving whore,’ Jason thought.

Several images ran through Jason’s thoughts, but it was when he imagined himself fucking Janice’s tight butthole while she ate Evelin’s cunt that finally set him off.

“Oh, fuck, I’m cumming,” Jason groaned as he began shooting his hot load into his mother’s waiting mouth. “Fuck yeah, take it, whore. Take it and swallow it all.”

Once he had finished, Janice started to pull off his dick again, but Jason stopped her, “No, wait. I want to feel myself getting soft in your mouth.”

Janice sighed, registering her annoyance, but she didn’t move.

They both sat there for a minute or so until Jason’s cock—having cum twice in relatively rapid succession—finally started to soften.

As Jason felt his dick going flaccid, a new urge came over him.

“I’m going to piss, whore,” he said, addressing his mother for the second time as whore. “Drink it.”

Janice immediately spat out his dick and pulled away.

“What!?” she demanded. “I’m not drinking your urine. That’s disgusting! And stop calling me ‘whore.’ Our relationship may have... expanded, but I’m still your mother.”

Jason didn’t respond. He simply exited the shower and started toweling off.

As he walked out the bathroom door, he turned back to Janice, who was herself drying off now.

“Mom,” he started. “You’re right. Asking you to drink my piss was too much.”

He paused, staring at his mother.

“It was too much, too soon.

“So, here’s what we’re going to do. I’ll text you some links over the next few days. I want you to watch them. They’ll be links to porn videos, and they might seem a bit... shocking to you. A little on the extreme side.

“But, I want you to think about what we talked about last week. It wasn’t that you weren’t having sex with Dad. It was that you weren’t satisfying his needs and desires. He needed adventure. He desired excitement. And YOU forced him to find it elsewhere.

“Sure, our relationship makes sex exciting for now. But soon enough, the taboo factor is going to fade. It’s just going to be a man and a woman having plain, boring, vanilla sex.

“And, as you discovered with the taste of my dick earlier, I’m already having sex.

“So, if I have a partner who actually wants to keep me around by trying to keep things interesting, why do I need you?

“Just something to think about.”

With that, Jason walked naked out of his mother’s bathroom and headed to his room to get dressed.

* * *

To his surprise and delight, Janice left him alone for the rest of the day.

Jason had a lot of work that needed doing, and he didn’t feel like any more deep conversations. (And, to be honest, he really didn’t feel like any more sex either.)

So it was several hours later before Jason finally decided to take a break.

Sitting at his computer desk, just staring at the ceiling, Jason considered this new role he’d established as “Man of the House.”

It occurred to him that there was a lot of meaning behind those words. A lot of meaning that Jason didn’t necessarily fulfill.

His dad had been the mand of the house, and Jason had used that idea to influence his mother.

The problem was that he wasn’t really the man of the house.

Jason didn’t take care of the home. He didn’t pay the bills. He didn’t even create a sense of security for the women under “his” roof.

Hell, he’d only been making money for a few weeks. And while it wasn’t insignificant, it wasn’t enough to take care of his mother and sisters.

In fact, he considered, if Evie ever decided to pull the plug, his whole income stream would dry up overnight.

He was too reliant on others while no one was relying on him.

That would have to change.

After all, if he pushed a little too hard, it might cause Janice to realize that he isn’t really the “man” of anything.

Jason sat at his desk, unable to think of any real solutions. Sure, he could pick up more programming jobs, but the competition was fierce, and the best he could do would be a modest living.

Even so, he’d been thinking about looking for a new gig.

The special app that Janice and Evie used was complete.

And the commercial app that Evie and the girls had been selling access to was nearly finished as well.

Like any personal project, Jason knew he’d never truly be finished with it. There’d always be some new feature or optimization he’d want to implement. And once it was finally complete, he’d just want to start working on the next version.

That was the sad reality for many creative types.

Jason had read a few articles and watched a couple exposès about several “gifted” developers who allowed their quest for perfection to tank a project and sometimes destroy their lives.

Jason had mentally prepared himself for that and set a hard stop after specific milestones were reached. He was just about there.

He left those thoughts behind and had been back to work for a couple hours when an email came in from HAS, the company that hired him to create their app a few months ago.

When he saw the notification pop up in the corner of his computer screen, Jason’s heart dropped. What if they had discovered he’d reused “their” code for his own app? What if they were suing him?

He felt like he might vomit for a second, but getting ahold of himself, Jason opened the email.

As he read, his mood quickly lightened.

It turned out that the app was proving to be a success for HAS. (Though Jason had no idea what their measure of success was.)

Rather than wanting to sue him, HAS was interested in setting up a maintenance contract for the app.

Jason had no idea what a maintenance contract for software even was, so he did a little online research.

From what he found, a maintenance contract meant that the company could expect Jason to work a certain number of hours for a set monthly fee. And, if they needed additional hours over that, the contract would stipulate a fair rate.

If executed properly, such a contract was a win-win. HAS would ensure they had someone available to service and maintain their software for a reasonable price, and Jason got guaranteed monthly revenue.

After reading up about it, Jason felt a bit foolish for not offering a maintenance contract at the completion of the project.

Not doing so probably made him look a bit amateurish, and he hated that.

Looking around the web, Jason found a couple of pre-written contract templates for sale. They were going for about a hundred bucks each.

Jason purchased one and read through it, feeling like that wasn’t too much money, even if just for research. (Wow, times had changed. Just a few weeks ago, a hundred dollars would have been a significant purchase.)

It looked good. And it covered a bunch of stuff Jason would never have thought of on his own.

That bothered him, though. He clearly didn’t know what he didn’t know. What if this contract template looked good to him but was, in fact, utter garbage.

He wouldn’t know until it came back to bite him in the ass later.

After thinking about it for a minute, Jason decided he had better hire a lawyer to write up a proper contract.

There’d be a good chance it would take too long for HAS. But he’d have something ready for the next time.

It also occurred to Jason that working with a proper lawyer would probably cost a few thousand dollars.

Hopefully, it would pay for itself over time.

His mind made up, Jason texted his little sister. He didn’t need her approval per se, but it was going to be a big chunk of money, and it seemed appropriate to let her know first.

[Evie, swing by my room tonight. I’ve got some business stuff to talk about..]

A couple minutes later, her response came through.

[Business? Good. I’d hate for my boss to schedule a late meeting just to get me alone and try to seduce me. <winky face>]

‘Sounds like Evie might be up for some more roleplaying tonight,’ Jason thought. ‘ I did tell her no sex till we see each other on Wednesday.. Hmm. Maybe I should get a nap in, just in case.’

* * *

Some time later, a quiet but persistent knock forcefully pulled Jason from his nap.

‘Whoa, shit,’ Jason thought. ‘I was sleeping deep. What time is it?’

“Come in,” Jason called out groggily as he fumbled for his phone, wanting to see what time it was.

The door opened, and in walked his older sister, Beth.

“Hey,” she said in greeting.

“Oh, hey, Beth. Sorry, I figured I’d close my eyes for a bit. But, I guess I was more tired than I realized. Just give me a second to wake up.”

“Sure. Sorry. If I’d known, I wouldn’t have bothered you.” Beth chuckled at her brother as he tried to blink the sleep out of his eyes.

“No, you’re fine,” Jason replied. “I need to get up anyway. Like I was saying, I didn’t intend to sleep so long.”

“Anyway,” Jason continued after rubbing his face and yawning a few times. “What can I do for you?”

“Yeah, I was hoping you could install that app you put on Mom’s and Evie’s phones. Evie said it wasn’t in the app store.”

Jason had been expecting this since Evelin had given him a heads up. But, wanting to avoid any reason for suspicion, he decided to play it cool and stared at his big sis with a confused look on his face.

After a few awkward moments, Beth offered some clarifying information.

“It’s some sort of music app,” she prompted. “Evie said it’s been helping her study. And Mom said it’s been helping her sleep better.”

“Oh, yeah,” Jason said as if he’d suddenly remembered. “Evie had me put that on her phone two or three months ago.

“Yeah, sure, I can do that. I just need your phone and like five minutes.”

After Beth gave Jason her phone, he sat down at his computer, plugged it in, and went through the steps of sideloading his app.

He then handed the phone back to Beth, gave her a friendly smile, and turned back to his computer, indicating he had work to do.

“Umm, you think you could show me how to use it?” she asked.

“Huh,” said Jason, as if he had already moved on mentally. “Oh, um... honestly, I don’t know. This is Evie’s thing. I just loaded it; she’s the one that uses it.”

“Yeah, sure, of course. Duh.” Beth said, feeling a little self-conscious.

Through the corner of his eye, Jason could see that Beth seemed reluctant to leave. Like maybe she wanted to talk.

He was a little torn.

On the one hand, he liked his older sister and was curious about her life.

On the other hand, he really did have plenty of work to do, and it’s not as if they were close.

While he was contemplating, Beth decided that Jason must be busy, and she stepped out into the hallway.

“Hey Beth,” Jason called after his older sister.

“Yeah?” she replied, popping her head back into his room.

“Uh, how’s school going?” Jason asked, his awkward tone indicating that he was mostly just being polite.

“Okay,” Beth responded. She smiled at her brother and moved back into his room.

“So, uh,” Jason continued, trying to start a conversation. “What classes are you taking this semester?”

Beth sat down on Jason’s bed and told him all about school.

It was a good conversation, and it lasted much longer than either had intended.

Beth talked about her studies, and Jason spoke about his business. (His programming business. He wasn’t ready to go public with the erotic recording business just yet. Especially since he was just trying to play off the whole app thing as if he knew nothing about it.)

Beth even showed her brother a directory website where he could search for attorneys based on their specialty. That was going to make finding a contract attorney much more manageable.

The conversation went so well that they were still talking when Evie burst into Jason’s room about fifteen minutes later.

“Hey, lover!” she exclaimed before noticing Beth sitting on Jason’s bed.

The room became utterly silent for a few heartbeats until Beth broke the silence.

“Uh, well... I uh... I better get back to work,” she said, standing. “I’ll just leave you two lo... I’ll leave you guys alone. Oh, Evie, could you swing by later and show me how to use that app? Jason just put it on my phone.”

With that, Beth quickly left the room and shut the door behind herself.

“Seriously, Evie,” Jason sighed. “Will you ever learn to knock before barging into my room?”

“I didn’t ‘barge,’” Evie pouted in response. “If you recall, I was invited.

“Anyway,” Evie continued, wanting to change the subject. “What were you and Beth talking about?”

“Not much,” Jason replied honestly. “She asked me to install the app on her phone. Good job, by the way. And after that, we just chatted a bit.”

“Ooh,” Evie intoned, eyes widening. “Have you set up her programming yet? What do you want to do with her?”

“Not much, to be honest,” Jason said. “I really just need her to accept what’s happening between me and you and me and Mom.”

“And me and Mom too... Right?” Evie asked.

“What’s happening between you and Mom?” Jason asked, a little confused.

“Nothing yet,” Evie replied with a sigh. “But, you promised me that I’d help you get revenge on her. And, since we’re on the subject, dear brother, I’ve got to tell you, I’ve been thinking up some NASTY things I want to do to that woman.”

Then with a wistful look on her face, Evie added under her breath, “Well, more with her than to her.”

“Oh, yeah, no worries. I haven’t forgotten about that,” Jason smiled at his little sister. “Hey, didn’t you send me a file with hypnotic suggestions for Beth?”

“Yeah, a few weeks ago. Wanna go through it?”

Jason tracked down the file Evie had sent him, and together they parsed through it.

It wasn’t bad and turned out to be a good starting point but changes needed to be made.

The sibling lovers spent about thirty minutes working together. Evie seemed to want to push the envelope, while Jason kept reigning her in.

“If we go too fast,” Jason said for the third time that evening, “she’ll reject the suggestions. We need to make incremental changes.”

Evie just rolled her eyes in response.

“But, if she’s anything like Mom...,” Jason continued.

‘Or you,’ he thought but considered it best not to say aloud.

“...then it will only take a few weeks to reach our goals with her.”

“Fine, whatever,” Evie sighed in capitulation.

Eventually, the pair settled on Beth’s initial programming. They had decided to focus on one defining trait of their big sis: Her apparent thirst for justice, as evidenced by her career choice and various things she’d said.

Alternatively, they also had her secret. The secret she’d shared with Evie. The secret that, like many young teen girls, Beth had a crush on her own father. Usually, it’s a phase that the girl grows out of, but in Beth’s case, their father died before she could set aside those feelings.

Ultimately they decided to save that for a future phase of programming. For now, the focus would be on justice.

Beth Phase One Hypnotic Programming

This was, by far, the most extended set of hypnotic suggestions Jason had attempted to date.

He wasn’t too worried, though. The suggestions seemed to flow nicely, and they all seemed to fit together.

“So,” Evelin prompted, “now that the work’s done... how about we play a bit?”

With that, she kneeled in front of her seated brother and reached for the fasteners on his jeans.

Initially, Jason began to lean back, giving his younger sister better access, but quickly coming to his senses, he put his hands on her’s to stop her.

“Wait. Wait,” Jason said. “The works NOT done just yet.”

“Ahh, Jason! This is getting ridiculous. We hardly get to see each other anymore,” Evie pouted with a hint of anger in her voice.

“I know. And you’re right. We’re really close. I had a big breakthrough with Mom today.”

“Oh? Really?” Evie prompted.

“Yes. I’m expecting to be... interacting... with her a lot more in the coming days. And, she’s started showing some initiative.

“She’s not ready to know about us yet, though. So I don’t want to risk her waking in on something that could derail all our progress.

“But, that’s not why I stopped you. (Err, not the only reason I stopped you..)

“We haven’t talked about what I wanted to talk with you about.

“And... I need to record Beth’s programming and get it activated before she goes to bed tonight.”

“Fine,” Evie said, annoyed but accepting. “What did you want to talk about.”

Jason told her.

He filled her in about his concerns regarding being the “man of the house” who didn’t actually contribute to the household.

He told her about the potential opportunity for a maintenance contract with HAS.

And he told her about his desire to hire an attorney.

To his surprise, Evelin didn’t have a lot to say about all that.

She understood his concerns, to a point. But at the same time, she insisted that he’d have plenty of money with how well the app was doing.

She didn’t quite get his need, as a man, not to rely on his little sister....

“Your partner!” she interjected.

....to rely on his “partner” for money. He needed to be his own man.

Regarding the attorney, she simply deferred to Jason.

For some reason, that surprised him. Thus far, at every step along the way of their little enterprise, Evie had seemed to know someone or know someone who knew someone.

He half expected her to exclaim that her best friend’s dad was a contract attorney or something.

That conversation over, Evie tried once more to entice her brother. Thought, he insisted that he wanted to get Beth’s programming done, so Evie reluctantly said good night and made to leave Jason’s room.

As she did, Jason stopped her. “Evie?”

“Yeah?” she replied, half out the door.

“I noticed,” he said, tapping his nose, “that you’ve followed my instructions and not washed. That’s so hot. I’m so proud of you, and I can’t wait till we’re alone on Wednesday.”

His encouragement seemed to please his little sister greatly. She was grinning ear to ear as she left his room for the evening.

A couple hours later, Jason was sitting at his computer monitoring Beth’s app.

Like with Janice and Evie before, Jason planned on staying up most of the night to manually monitor Beth.

He wanted to see how she responded to the app before he allowed it to run automatically.

The app telemetry also told him that Evie was in bed. Not surprising.

What was a surprise, or at least a little odd, was that Janice hadn’t yet activated the app.

She was usually the first of the family to go to sleep each night.

Jason was just about to pull up the feed from her phone—to see if he could determine her whereabouts—when a quiet knock sounded from his bedroom door, causing him to jump out of his skin.

Stunned into inaction for a few moments, Jason had barely tabbed over to a screen full of computer code (thereby hiding his app interface) when his mother opened the door and walked in.

“Mom? Is everything okay?” Jason asked, clearly confused by his mother’s presence.

“Yes, sweety, everything’s fine,” Janice responded.

After several silent moments of Janice just standing there, clearly nervous, Jason spoke up.

“Was there something you needed, Mom?”

“Oh, uh... it’s just... well, you’re a young man. And I know that young men often need... um... release... And I’m sure you’ve been working hard all day... So, I thought that... if you wanted... that maybe your mother could.... um... help you... ah... relax... before bed...”

It was so difficult for her to get her little proposition out that Jason almost laughed at how cute it was.

“Oh, really?” Jason said, just a little surprised.

Janice didn’t respond. She simply stood there, staring down.

“Well,” Jason continued. “I was actually planning on staying up late. I’ve got a lot of work to do.”

“Oh, okay,” his mother responded, disappointment in her voice.

“Do you think,” Jason asked, “that rather than relaxing me, you could help to... invigorate me?”

Perking up at the invitation, Janice responded happily, if a little hesitantly. “I can certainly try, Son. What did you have in mind?”

“Hmm, I guess that depends,” Jason said as he considered his mother.

She was standing in front of him, donned in sweatpants and a baggy sweatshirt. It wasn’t as unappealing as it might sound. The way the baggy fleece material hung off her hips was still enticing.

“Come here,” Jason requested.

As his mother stepped directly in front of him, Jason, without preamble, reached his hand directly into her pants and groped her sex.

“Mom!” Jason exclaimed in mock surprise. “What’s this?”

He could have been responding to two things, and Janice didn’t know which.

First was the fact that she was wearing her sexiest underwear, something new she had recently purchased exclusively for her son’s enjoyment.

Obviously, she couldn’t walk through the house wearing lingerie. So, she had thrown on some baggy clothes over top—just in case she had run into one of her daughters.

The second was that she was wet. She had been working up the courage to come up to Jason’s room for over thirty minutes. The thoughts and fantasies running through her head had certainly gotten her worked up.

She didn’t know the extent of her excitement (or rather the physical manifestation thereof). Still, she suspected that Jason might have been able to feel it through her panties.

Jason didn’t wait for Janice’s reply. Instead, he stood and, without ceremony, quickly dropped his own pants and kicked his way out of them.

“Let’s get you out of these clothes,” Jason said to his mother as he reached for her sweatshirt.

Seconds later, Janice was dressed only in her lingerie (her aforementioned panties coupled with a sexy demi bra), and Jason took a few moments to appreciate the sight of her. But ultimately, regardless of how sexy it was, that outfit simply had to go.

“All the way, Mom,” Jason instructed.

It took Janice a few moments, but she managed to get the lacy top unhooked, unstrapped, and dropped, discarded on the floor.

She started reaching for her panties when Jason’s hands stopped her.

“Let me,” he said, lowering himself to his knees and pulling the sodden panties down her legs.

With his mother’s silky undies pulled mostly down, Jason leaned in and sniffed Janice’s wet, hairy, fragrant cunt.

“Oh, Son,” Janice exclaimed, attempting to step back but failing as Jason held her in place. “I wasn’t expecting you to do this; I’m not... umm... maybe we should save it till next time, sweety.”

Jason ignored his mother’s protestations as he breathed deeply of her sent.

The smell was the musky and undeniably unique smell of vagina. (Not that Jason had much experience.) It didn’t smell “good” per se. Though neither did it smell at all “bad.” Rather, it could be described as distinctive and arousing.

Jason couldn’t get enough.

He was about to acquiesce to his mother’s pleas—and leave her pussy alone—when Jason caught the subtle hint of another aroma under everything else.

Something about the slight tang of that scent flipped a switch in Jason’s brain.

Quickly, he stood and guided his mother out of her panties and over to the bed.

He sat her down on the edge, pushed her onto her back, and kneeling on the floor, he spread her legs.

Then leaning in and taking one more big whiff, he said, “Mother, you really should learn to wipe better after you piss.”

And with that, Jason dove into his mother’s pussy, lapping away at every fold and crevice.

“Oh, God, Son, please. This is so embarrassing. Just... ugh... Just... ohh.... Just let me run to the bathroom and freshen up a bit.”

Even as she protested with her words, Janice’s hands reached out to rest on her son’s head, encouraging him to continue.

As it turned out, Jason wasn’t interested in giving his mom head till she came. He was just so enticed by her aroma that he wanted to indulge a bit.

That thirst slaked, Jason disengaged and stood.

“Scoot over, Mom. You’re going to ride me,” he said.

As mother and son repositioned themselves, Janice’s excitement got the better of her; she began to play with her nipples and rub her clit.

Finally, in position, Jason took his mother by the hips. He guided her into position as she reached down, wrapped her fingers around her son’s cock, and rubbed it against her dripping cunt.

“Oh, baby,” she said. “I’m so wet. Are you ready?”

“Fuck yeah, Mom!”

With those words of encouragement, Janice aligned her son’s hard prick with the entrance to her hole and slowly sat down until he was fully inserted.

“Oh, baby,” Janice cooed.

“Fuck, Mom! Your pussy is so good. It’s like this is where my dick belongs,” Jason said in all earnestness.

“Yes, baby, yes. You belong deep inside your mother. You fill up mommy so good,” Janice replied, starting to lose herself to the taboo act mother and son were committing.

‘Again with the “mommy” stuff,’ Jason thought. ‘I’m sure there is something psychological worth exploring there, but it will have to wait.’

Gripping Janice’s hips firmly, Jason began pushing and pulling his mother, setting the pace as he thrust up into her.

Soon, Janice picked up on her son’s rhythm and took over, allowing him to release her hips.

His hands now unoccupied, Jason reached up to play with his mother’s full, pendulous tits and her large, engorged nipples.

He simply couldn’t control himself. Soon, he was pinching, pulling, and tugging on those delectable gumdrops he’d long ago fed from.

“Not so hard, dear,” Janice protested. But every time Jason got rough, her pussy would contract around his cock.

Maybe she was trying not to seem too overtly slutish, but Jason could tell his mother liked the rough treatment.

With her warm, wet cunt squeezing and stroking his cock as she gyrated on top of him, it only took a few minutes before Jason could feel his ejaculation starting to build.

“Ah fuck, Mom, this feels great!” Jason praised his mother.

“I’m... glad... baby...,” Janice replied, clearly becoming winded by her exertions. “Are... you getting... close? Mommy’s... not used... to this... and she’s... getting tired...”

Jason was getting close. But his mom had really done a good job today, and he didn’t want to leave her frustrated. He decided to make sure she got off before he did.

Focusing on holding off his orgasm, Jason reached down. He began rubbing Janice’s sizable clit while she continued to ride his manhood.

Then, wanting to add a little something to this intimate act, Jason started coaxing his mother toward orgasm.

“That’s it, Mom. Ride my hard cock. Keep going. I want you to focus on the feeling.

“Focus on the feeling of your own son’s dick. Feel how hard I am?

“You made me that hard.

“How does it feel knowing that your slutty body makes your own son so hard?

“How does it feel knowing that your own son, the boy you gave birth to, the boy you breastfed, is about to blow his load deep inside your wet hole?”

Jason’s words were having an impact on Janice as her movements took on a renewed enthusiasm.

She started bucking so wildly on top of him that Jason had to once again grab her hips to keep her from pulling off his dick.

Eyes closed and grinding with abandon, Janice reached up to replace her son’s hands on her nipples.

Jason watched his mother pull and pinch at her engorged teats, just as he had been doing to her moments before.

“That wasn’t rhetorical, Mom,” Jason said after a moment. “Tell me how it feels!”

“I don’t know,” she panted. “It’s... it’s so intense.”

“Here it comes, Mom. I’m so close,” Jason moaned to his mother.

“You know, it’s still possible. It’s still possible for me to knock you up.

“Have you thought about that? Have you thought about getting knocked up by your man?

“Have you thought about being bred by your own son?

“Have you thought about how fucking sexy you’d look with a pregnant belly and fully milky tits?

“Cause, fuck... I’m thinking about it right now, and it’s gonna push me over the edge,” Jason said honestly.

“Take it, my sexy little whore, take my seed deep into your womb!”

With that, Jason stopped holding back, and a second later, he instinctively pulled his mother down hard and held on tight as he blasted her fuck hole with his thick load.

In response, Janice began convulsing on top of Jason as her own orgasm, the most powerful Jason had seen from her, rocked her body.

“Yes,” she cried out, “Do it! I want it! Breed me!”

As they both came down from their shared high, Janice collapsed to Jason’s side, and they lay there in silence.

A few minutes later, Janice was the first to speak.

“Jason, honey, that was just... dirty talk, right?”

“Huh...? Oh, about getting pregnant?” Jason responded after a second.

“Yes,” Janice confirmed.

“Hmm, I mean... yes...?” Jason said, hedging his comment. “But... I’m not gonna lie; the idea is damn sexy and strangely appealing.”

Jason was just going to leave it there, but something animalistic and deep within his psyche welled up to the surface. He continued speaking.

“I mean, what greater gift can a woman give to her man? What greater duty does a woman have to her man than to carry his child.”

Again they sat in silence for a few minutes before Jason spoke up.

“Well, Mom. Not to be rude, but I really do have work to do...,” he said, implying that she should leave.

Taking the hint, Janice crawled off the bed and put her clothes back on sans underwear.

“Mind if I keep these?” Jason asked, plucking up the still sopping panties from the floor before Janice could retrieve them.

“Oh... really?” she asked in response.

“Yeah.” was all Jason said in reply.

Blushing and giving a shy girlish smile, Janice nodded her ascent. Then added, “Just make sure your sisters don’t find them.

“And put them in my hamper when you’re... when you’re done with them.”

Alone again in his room and with Beth’s telemetry pulled up on his computer, Jason read through her data.

Settling in for a long night, a now-familiar scent wafted into his nose. It gave him a wicked idea.

Grabbing his phone off his desk, he texted his little sister, Evelin.

[Evie, come wake me with a kiss before leaving for school. I’ve got a little surprise for you.]