The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Categories: ds in mc md

Title: Truth and Reconciliation (Chapter Nine)

Summary: Jason has been treated like the household slave for years. Fed up and angry, he attempts to extract vengence upon his mother and two sister.

* * *

Jason was expecting his eighteen-year-old sister, Evelin. Maybe that’s why he woke when she quietly entered his room first thing in the morning.

Usually, he would sleep another hour or two—especially since he had been up so late the night before—but he had explicitly requested Evie to wake him with a kiss before she left for school.

As she crept toward his bed, Jason just barely cracked his eyes. He feigned sleep as he watched the silhouette of his sister—outlined by the light spilling in from the hallway—move next to his bed and lean over to kiss him.

Not entirely sure what her brother desired this early morning, Evie, kept the kiss mostly chaste. Soft, gentle, and prolonged, it was much more than a peck on the lips. But at the same time, it lacked any heavily sexual overtones.

Jason responded in kind, indicating to his lover that he was indeed awake.

At first, he was unsure if she’d noticed his little surprise. But when the kiss broke, and Evie went to pull back, she paused and leaned in.

Rather than planting another kiss, she hovered, lingering near Jason’s mouth, breathing deeply.

Jason wanted to say something, but preferring to spare Evelin from his morning breath—especially with her so close to his face—he simply waited a few seconds until she finally stood back up.

“Well?” he asked his kinky little sis. “Did you notice the ‘surprise?’”

Reaching toward her big brother, Evie ran a finger along Jason’s chin and cheeks.

Then, leaning forward again, she openly sniffed his face.

“Is that what I think it is?” she asked, a sly smile spreading across her lips.

“I guess that depends on what you think it is,” Jason replied with a bit of friendly snark.

At that, Evie climbed onto the bed, straddling her incestuous lover and chosen master. She again leaned down and, with a groan, began to lick her brother’s face and mouth.

“Oww!” Evie exclaimed, pulling back a little. “Your face is all rough.”

“Sorry, sis,” Jason replied.

Looking her straight in the eyes, Jason continued. “Don’t stop. Just go slower. I want you to lick every bit of it from my face.”

“But, Jason,” Evelin whined. “Is it really? Please tell me.”

Smiling up at his business partner and willing sex slave, Jason replied, “Yes. That is the dried pussy juice from our mother.”

“Oh, fuck!” Evie cried as she returned to lapping the dried film from Jason’s face. “This is so fucking hot.”

“So, you ate your own mother’s box last night?” she continued between licks.. “Please tell me you made her pay for the privilege.”

To his surprise, Evie’s comment caused Jason to feel a strange sense of guilt.

The plan had always been to take revenge on his mother. To use her. To abuse her. To humiliate her.

Evie, his eager coconspirator, often seemed just as—or even more—excited than Jason about doing just that.

But, things hadn’t been going to plan. At least not precisely.

Thus far, their relationship (mother and son) more resembled young lovers than anything approaching the dom/sub roles previously envisioned.

It was necessary, Jason knew, to preserve the hypnotic programming and keep Janice, his mother, on course.

If he pushed too hard or went too fast, everything they’d accomplished thus far could easily fall apart.

Even so, the passionate lovemaking that Jason and his mother had shared thus far somehow felt like a betrayal of Evie’s trust.

“We’re getting there,” was Jason’s reply.

“Okay,” Evie said. “Brother knows best.”

“Actually, that reminds me...,” Jason went on. “Two things. First, get off the bed and strip from the waist down.”

“Oh,” Evie cooed, climbing off her brother. “What about the ‘no sex till Wednesday’ rule?”

“The rule is still in effect,” Jason said.

“Second,” he continued, unmoved by the look of utter disappointment on Evie’s face. “I need some porn suggestions.”

“Porn, really?” she asked, stepping out of her pants and pulling down her panties.

“Yeah, it’s for Mom,” Jason responded. “I told her I’d be sending her porn videos to watch. I want them to be kinky. I need to broaden her horizons.

“BUT,” he said, emphasizing the word, “I don’t want to scare her away. I thought that maybe you would know of some kinky, girl-friendly porn.”

“Hmm, yeah,” Evie said, thinking about Jason’s request. “I can probably help. Like how kinky?”

“Nothing crazy,” he said. “Anal...”

“Ass to mouth?” Evie interjected.

‘Fuck, I love this girl,’ Jason thought.

“Um, yeah, but it should seem natural. Nothing ‘dirty.’ And nothing too rough,” he answered.

“Okay, what else,” Evie prompted.

“Threesome..,” Jason added to the list.

“Naturally with a lesbian mother and daughter. Right?” Evie said.

“Damn, Evie,” Jason said, smiling. “I don’t know. You think it’s too much?”

“Nah, not really,” she replied. “After all, do they even make porn that isn’t ‘incest’ related nowadays?”

“Hah,” Jason laughed. “Good point. But again, I want it to be natural. No domination stuff just yet.”

“Ba!” Evie voiced her derision.

“And piss... you know, watersports or whatever,” Jason added.

“Whoa, really. I thought you were taking it slow.”

“Yeah, but I kinda already mentioned it to Mom. So, might as well.”

“Alright, brother mine,” Evie said. “Mission accepted. I’ll talk to the girls; I bet between us we can come up with a nice playlist for you.”

“What!?” Jason said, alarmed. “You’re not going to tell them about...,”

“Chill, big bro,” Evie interrupted her brother’s panicked questioning. “We shoot softcore porn together. You think we don’t talk about jerking off? I’ll just tell them I’m looking for some new content to cream my panties over..”

“Oh, yeah. Sure. Sorry,” Jason said, feeling a little stupid. “Wait, really? You guys talk about that stuff?”

Evie rolled her eyes in response before continuing.

“Anyway,” she said, smiling reassuringly at the man she loved, before continuing lightheartedly, “if we’re not gonna fuck... Mind telling me why my cootch is hanging out?”

“Oh, you’re gonna love this,” Jason said, reaching down to the foot of his bed and retrieving something from the floor.

“I told you,” he continued taking on a more authoritative air, “not to change your underwear until I see you tomorrow night.

“Well, I’m amending that directive.

“Because I want you to instead wear these...”

Using both hands to hold them wide, Jason presented his mother’s panties from the night before.

“Are those Mom’s?” Evie asked in astonishment.

“Yes. Take them,” Jason said

She did.

“Feel them,” he ordered.

“My god! Jason, they’re still damp!” Evie exclaimed.

“Not surprising based on how completely drenched they were last night,” Jason said with a smile in his voice.

“Now,” he continued, “sniff them.”

With trembling hands, Evie brought the panties to her nose. The panties that, hours before, her mother was wearing. The panties that were still wet with the physical manifestation of that woman’s arousal.

She inhaled deeply.

“Jason,” she whispered, still taking in the aroma, “I’ve been having... fantasies ever since we first talked about dominating Mom. They’ve gotten progressively worse, kinkier, darker.

“At first, I wanted to watch as you took your revenge on her.

“But lately, my fantasies have been more about taking part.

“I want to be right there with her, receiving your punishment, being forced to do depraved things with her.

“If you asked me to,” Evie said, staring her brother in the eyes, “I would walk out of your bedroom, find Mom...” Evie fumbled with the underwear finding the spot with the most residual moisture. The gusset. The spot that was pressed directly against Janice’s, her mother’s, sex.

She held it against her lips.

“...and eat her filthy cunt. Right now!” Evie took the panties into her mouth and sucked greedily.

Evie’s whole body was trembling. With excitement, fear, arousal? Jason didn’t know, but regardless, it was unsettling.

“Relax, Love,” Jason said, stepping forward and placing steading hands on his sister’s shoulders. “I’m not asking you to do that... Not yet. Not today..

“What I am asking, no, telling you to do,” he continued, “is to put them on..

“I want you to wear these until we see each other tomorrow evening. Understood?”

Evie didn’t respond. She simply removed the underwear from her mouth and then held them out to her brother, exposing the damp gusset to him.

“Please, Master,” Evelin said, true longing in her voice. “Spit on them.”

‘Huh...?’ Jason thought. ‘This is new.’

He tilted his head down, gathered up as much saliva as he could, then let it roll out of his mouth and onto the proffered panties.

That done, he released his sister’s shoulders and stepped back, observing her.

Evie didn’t break eye contact as she stepped into the panties, one leg at a time, then pulled them up tight against her groin.

As she felt the underwear—damp with her and her brother’s spit and the remnants of their mother’s pussy juice—press against her skin, Evie sighed and shuddered with pleasure.

“They’re... ah... they’re a little big,” she said, struggling to get the words out through ragged breaths.

“But, I think they’ll be okay,” she finished, starting to regain control.

“Good,” Jason smiled at her demonstrating his approval and affection. “I know you’ve got to get to school. I’ll see you later.

“Oh, yeah,” he continued. “Have you guys used the apartment yet? Is there anything else we need?”

Evie was slow to respond as her logical “business brain” forced its way back to the surface through a haze of lust.

“No, not yet. We were going to get together tonight,” she finally responded, “but...”

Evie lifted her arm into the air and made a show of sniffing her armpit.

“...since I have neither showered nor changed my panties in a couple days, I asked them to wait until Thursday.”

“You’re doing great, Evelin,” Jason praised. “Just hang in there for another thirty-six hours. I know you can do it.”

Taking on a more serious tone, Evie agreed, “Honestly, it hasn’t been that bad. In fact, I only really noticed my... scent... this morning. I think tomorrow may be a little rough. I was thinking about skipping class.”

“No!” Jason said almost angrily. “You’re doing this for me. You’re doing this to demonstrate that you’re my slut.

“Tomorrow, when you’re standing with your friends, they’ll see your greasy hair. They’ll smell my three-day-old cum dried on your tits. They’ll be acutely aware of the stench of sex emanating from your slut fuck hole, and they’ll know.

“They might not know who, but they’ll know you’re an owned whore.

“And you’ll know, as you see their looks of disgust and concern, that you belong to me and that I can use you in any way I desire.

“Isn’t that right?” he finished.

Once again, Evelin’s eyes filled with lust, and her knees literally grew weak.

“Yessss...,” she hissed through ragged breath. “Thank you! Thank you, Master.”

With a nod, Jason indicated his door, and Evie, taking the cue, left him alone in his room.

* * *

The rest of the day, Tuesday, was a busy one.

Jason’s new goal was financial independence. Luckily, unlike most people, Jason had a relative abundance of cash to fund his efforts.

His cut of the girl’s app sales was growing every day. Already he was earning an income close to or surpassing his mother’s.

Still, he knew that the revenue stream was ephemeral.

He reached out to a couple of contract attorneys and set up phone calls later in the week to discuss their services.

He replied to HAS regarding their proposal for a service contract and told them that his attorney was out of the country for a couple weeks. He suggested that if they needed any work done in the meantime, he’d do it at a 30% discount off his hourly rate.

(Of course, his “hourly rate” was whatever he wanted it to be, so 30% off of whatever is still whatever.)

Then, after taking a couple hours to update his business website, he started responding to RFPs and more informal gigs listed on his usual contracting sites.

The last of his business-related tasks was reaching out to his overseas subcontractors to check their availability.

Finally, Jason jumped on Google to find some area building contractors. Then, with phone numbers in hand, he made some calls and set up some appointments for estimates.

Happy with what he’d accomplished, Jason was just about to see if anything on his Steam wishlist was on sale when someone knocked on his door.

“Yeah?” he called out.

“Jason, sweetie, it’s your mother,” came Janice’s voice from out in the hall.

“Come in, Mom,” Jason called back to her.

Smiling—an affectation Jason was largely unfamiliar with on his Mother—Janice walked in, strode over to her son, and, leaning down, kissed him directly on the lips.

“I wanted to let you know I’m home,” she said, seeming genuinely happy to see Jason.

“Oh...uh...thanks?” Jason said, confused by the declaration.

‘Well, I guess it makes sense,’ he thought. ‘I am the “Man of the House,” after all. And she’s one of “my women.” I think most people tell their partner when they get home from work.’

“Also,” Janice continued seeming a bit ashamed, “I was going to start dinner. But, the kitchen has been your domain for so long, I could really use your help.”

Janice looked at her son with apprehension, and Jason knew precisely why.

For years...YEARS, the kitchen had been “his domain” only because his mother had forced him to do all the shopping, cooking, and washing up.

Once again, she was trying to downplay Jason’s suffering over the past ten years.

At least this time, she knew what she was doing and that Jason was liable to become very upset.

Jason just looked at her with dead eyes.

“I know it’s my fault, son. And I’m doing my best to take responsibility. That’s why I’m asking for your help,” she quickly added when Jason failed to respond.

“Okay,” Jason said with a friendly tone while softening his face. “You’re right; the kitchen has been my domain for years. Everything is organized how I like it, and it’ll save you a ton of time if I help.”

With that, Jason made to stand, but Janice stuck out her hand, indicating he should remain seated.

Then, glancing out into the hallway, she closed the door.

“I was also wondering... hoping to be honest, that maybe there was something I might be able to do for you... before we get to work making dinner,” she prompted her son, clearly nervous.

“Oh,” Jason said, awareness dawning. “Yeah, actually, that would be nice. It’s been a hectic day, and I could use a little... release. Did you have something in mind?”

“Um,” Janice said, lowering herself to her knees, “I don’t know how much longer we’ll be alone, so I thought it’d be best to be quick. How about I use my mouth.”

Jason looked at his mother.

She looked good.

Her pleated khaki slacks really accentuated her hips, and her white button-up shirt, tucked into her waist, helped show off her slim waist and matronly bust.

“Yeah, I’d like that. One thing first, though, Mom,” Jason said as he unbuttoned his pants.

“Yes, dear?” Janice responded with a bit of apprehension in her voice.

“I like what you’re wearing, and I want you to suck me in that outfit, but I need you to lose your underwear. Bra and panties,” Jason said.

“Oh, um,” Janice stood back up and started reaching for her buttons, obviously somewhat confused. “So you want me to...?”

“Yes, I want you to take off your clothes, remove your underwear, then redress,” Jason said, smiling at his mother.

“I know it will take a minute, but it will be so sexy,” Jason added.

“Okay, sure. Yeah, okay, I guess I can do that,” Janice finally agreed while getting to work.

Jason thought it was cute, somewhat silly, but cute. His mother tried to be as modest as possible as she eventually ended up naked in front of him.

She did her best to cover her breasts and groin. She failed miserably, but she tried.

Soon enough, she stood before her son wearing her pants and shirt, just without panties.

“Oh,” Jason cooed. “That’s nice. God, I can totally see your nipples.”

“Yes, I actually add extra padding in my bras because my nipples are so... prominent,” Janice replied, being one of those people who overshare when nervous.

Jason stood and kicked out of his pants and boxers before stepping close to his mother.

Then, grabbing her, one hand on her cheek, the other on the back of her neck, Jason pulled her close and kissed her passionately.

Janice loved every second of it.

She melted into her son’s... her lover’s... her man’s arms. Their lips met, and their tongues danced.

Soon, Jason’s hands were roaming her body. Waist, breasts, and butt, he groped and caressed his mother.

She wasn’t a bad kisser, and Jason found that he was, in fact, enjoying himself, but he had a very particular goal in mind. (One which wouldn’t see fruition until dinner time.)

When Janice’s hands eventually found Jason’s hard cock she seemed to lose interest in anything else.

Returning to her knees in front of her son, Janice took his rigid member into her mouth and began working it.

For a second, Jason debated whether or not to sit back down and enjoy the blowjob in comfort, but the visual of looking down on his mother as she gobbled his knob was just too satisfying.

As before, Janice seemed to know what she was doing, and it didn’t take more than a few minutes before Jason was actively holding himself back.

“Ah, shit, Mom, I’m gonna cum already,” Jason whined, lamenting the too-soon conclusion of his pleasure.

Pulling off his cock for just a moment, Janice reassured her son, “That’s fine, baby. Give mommy all your hot cum, and I promise we can do this again after dinner.”

“Oh, fuck,” Jason exclaimed. “Here it comes. Swallow it all, bitch!”

With that, his hips started bucking, and Janice had to hold on tight as he shot glob after glob of hot semen down her throat.

Moments later, when he’d calmed, and Janice had released his dick from her mouth, she complimented her son. “Wow, baby, that was a lot. Have you been saving that up for me all day?”

He hadn’t. He’d just been too absorbed in work to rub one out earlier. But, no sense in telling his mom that.

‘Why not let her enjoy a little ego boost?’ he thought.

“Yeah, Mom. I’ve been waiting all day,” Jason said before adding, “to use that hot, wet, whore mouth of yours.”

‘Not too much of an ego boost, though,’ Jason laughed to himself internally.

“Ehem...,” Janice cleared her throat—doing her best to ignore her son’s harsh words—before continuing.

“Well... ah... that’s good, sweetie. That makes Mommy so happy. It’s just so important to me that you’re satisfied,” she said, beaming back at him.

‘I know it is,’ Jason thought. ‘After all, it’s straight out of your programming. Hmm, now that I think about it, I need to update her programming. Better do that tonight.’

“Anyway, Mom,” Jason said, putting his pants back on, “ready to get to work?”

With that, the pair headed to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

While working together, Jason did his best to maintain his mother’s arousal..

He would steal a kiss or caress her ass. A few times, he even managed to tweak her engorged nipples.

Eventually and separately, Beth and Evie returned home. Each, in turn, retreated to their rooms until dinner was ready.

Finally, with dinner ready and the table set, Janice was about to call the girls when Jason stopped her.

“Hey, Mom. I was thinking,” he began.

“Yes?” she asked.

“Well, there’s been a lot of changes lately. You’ve redistributed most of the chores, and now we’re cooking dinner together.

“I’m sure the girls are happy, but you probably need to have a family meeting and address these changes.

“You know, just so everybody knows what’s going on,” he said, looking at his mother intently.

“Oh, Jason. I can’t tell your sisters about... I can’t tell them about us. No, that’s just too much,” she responded with panic in her voice.

“No, no, nothing like that,” Jason soothed. “They just need to know that my role in the family has... evolved. My responsibilities are changing. And that this is a good thing for everyone.

“I was thinking Sunday afternoon. Everyone is usually around, and it will give you a few days to think about what to say,” he offered.

“Oh, okay,” Janice replied, clearly thinking it through. “Yeah, you’re right. I’ll tell the girls to be home Sunday afternoon.”

“Good,” Jason said. “And, to further demonstrate my role as the man of the house, I’ve decided to take care of a couple things.

“First, I’ve decided to have the house repainted,” Jason informed Janice, grinning widely.

“What! Really! Oh, Jason, that’s wonderful. But how? I’ve wanted to do it for years now, but it’s expensive, and there always seems to be some other expense popping up,” Janice gushed.

“Don’t worry. I know it’s been bothering you. And now, I have the money to do something about it. Once I decide on a painter, we can go pick out colors together,” he said.

Janice was clearly in shock.

“Well, that’s the first thing,” Jason continued, drawing his mother’s attention back. “And, while I’m sure the girls will appreciate a freshly painted house with a modern color scheme, the truth is, that’s more for you.

“For them, I’ve decided to remodel the upstairs bathroom,” he said, still smiling.

“What, wow, Jason, I don’t mean to sound ungrateful, but are you sure. That’s a lot of money. Are you sure you’re in a position to do that?” Janice asked.

“Yes, Mother,” Jason sighed.

She wasn’t wrong. This was going to be a pretty hefty outlay of money all at once, but Jason had gone over the numbers, and he didn’t see a problem.

“I’ve got some contractors coming over to give me estimates. Once I pick one, we’ll all go and pick out the new fixtures together. It’ll be fun,” he added.

“Unfortunately,” Jason continued, grimacing slightly, “that means we’ll be down to one bath for a few weeks.

“The girls will have to use your bathroom.

“And I can stay at my apartment if all four of us are too much for one bathroom,” he finished.

Janice winced slightly at the mention of the apartment but recovered quickly.

“Jason, I am so proud of you,” she said, staring dreamily into her son’s eyes.

“Well, Mom. I am the man of the house now, with three of my women living under my roof.

“I’m a man who takes care of his responsibilities...,” Jason said, stepping close to his mother.

“And,” he continued, taking her up in his arms, “I’m a man who takes full advantage of my privileges.”

As they again engaged in a passionate kiss, Jason worked his hand into the waistband of his mother’s slacks. Then, without warning, he began stroking her pussy.

His teasing and flirting over the past hour had its intended effect; Janice was drenched.

‘God, the women in this family get really, really wet,’ Jason thought. ‘Is that normal? Does Beth also get this wet?’

Breaking off abruptly and leaving his mother somewhat dazed, Jason headed for the stairs to call his sisters down to dinner.

Behind him, his mother adjusted her clothes as a strange look of confusion came over her face.

“Uh, Jason?” she called after her son.

Jason turned around and regarded his mom.

‘Ha! That’s perfect,’ he chucked to himself upon seeing her.

He could easily see her dark areolas through her shirt, and her overly large (and incredibly sexy) nipples were clearly on full display.

Even better, though, was her crotch.

Because while Janice was probably aware of the visibility of her breasts, she was likely utterly oblivious to the huge patch of dark cloth around her groin.

To even the most casual observer, it would look like Janice had wet herself.. But, Jason knew that should someone approach her, the distinct aroma emanating from between her legs would make it clear that it wasn’t urine staining her clothes.

He was sure his sisters would notice. Which is precisely what he was going for.

“Yeah, Ma?” Jason called back jovially.

“A moment ago, you said, ‘three’ of your women. What do you mean by that?” Janice asked with obvious concern on her face.

“Hmm,” was all Jason responded as he turned back to the stairs and called up, “Beth, Evie, dinner’s ready.”