The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Categories: ds in mc md

Title: Truth and Reconciliation (Chapter Seven)

Summary: Jason has been treated like the household slave for years. Fed up and angry, he attempts to extract vengence upon his mother and two sister.

* * *

Back in the relative isolation of his bedroom, Jason immediately pulled up the feeds from his mother’s phone.

As usual, the video was useless, but the audio seemed to indicate she had, as he suspected, fallen asleep.

‘Good,’ he thought. ‘I was starting to get worried there. It’s probably best that she just sleep it off for now.’

The intensity of their interaction had taken him off guard. Thinking back, Jason realized that, had he pushed it any harder, Janice may have experienced some sort of nervous breakdown or something.

He was angry at himself for losing control. After all, he already suspected that Janice only saw him as a child. Why had it upset him so much when she confirmed it?

Jason swore to himself he would not let his emotions get the better of him again. He had plans for his mother, and he wasn’t going to fuck the whole thing up.

On the bright side, it was clear that the programming had been working. Janice had clearly been kinder and more accomodating toward him today. Furthermore, it appeared that she was actually trying to let him out of his rent obligation.

When he’d overloaded her, she had slipped into a bit of a trance and started mumbling something about his needs.

All good signs.

He did foresee one potential problem. If Janice started acting like a loving mother toward him, it might be hard to maintain his anger toward her.

That thought prompted another.

From the beginning, his intent had been to punish his mother. But, the tactics he was using were reprogramming her to desire what was coming.

He was playing on her fears of “her man” leaving. But, as her indoctrination of Evelin seemed to indicate, she would do just about anything to keep her man.

If she wanted to see to Jason’s needs, was that really punishment?

Would he be satisfied with her humiliation if she willingly submitted herself to him?

As those thoughts played in the back of Jason’s mind, he began to work on the next phase of his mother’s programming.

Janice Phase Two Hypnotic Programming:

In addition to the hypnotic programming, Jason decided that now was a good time to incorporate a separate subliminal track as well.

Janice Phase Two Subliminal Messages:

Left—You submit to Jason.

Right—I submit to Jason.

Both—Sex.

Left—You fulfill Jason’s desires.

Right—I fulfill Jason’s desires.

Both—Sex.

Left—You protect your family.

Right—I protect my family.

Both—Sex.

Jason wondered if this new series may be too much. Still, everything was lined up for the apartment. Things were going great with Evelin.

If this didn’t work, who cared? Jason’s life was still on track for a bright future.

With that in mind, he set about recording the new programming and uploading it to the server.

It was about that time when the audio feed from Janice’s phone indicated that she had woken up. Listening in, it sounded like Janice was simply going about her usual pre-bed routine.

The video still just pointed at the ceiling, but the sounds seemed to indicate Janice entering her bathroom, then several minutes later returning to her bedroom and changing clothes.

The rustling of sheets.

Then retrieving something from the nightstand.

Then the video feed suddenly changed as Janice picked up her phone and started doing something. There was light enough for Jason to clearly see his mother’s face as she tapped and swiped on her phone.

A moment later, Jason received a notification that Janice had started the app.

‘Oh, sweet,’ Jason thought. ‘I wasn’t sure she’d use the app tonight.’

She set her phone back down then turned out the light. Jason’s video feed, once again, consisted only of blackness.

Not sure how Janice would react to the new programming, Jason settled in for another late night of monitoring his mother.

‘Oh well,’ Jason sighed as he grinned to himself, ‘no rest for the wicked.’

* * *

The week progressed much like the previous one had.

As before, he did his best to avoid his mother. And, as before, he and Evie abstained from their evening escapades so as not to risk exposure.

As such, Jason was a little surprised when Evelin popped by his room on Thursday evening.

“Good news, big bro!” she started.

“Yeah?” Jason responded, turning to face her. “Do tell.”

“I heard back from Becca, and we’re good to go with the apartment. I just need to officially sign the lease and cut them a check. We can start moving in this weekend.”

“Oh, wow,” replied Jason. “I hadn’t really decided what to do. What do you think?”

“Well,” said Evie, after considering for a moment or two, “It all comes down to Mom. Have there been any developments since your rent conversation?”

“No,” said Jason. “Though, to be fair, I’ve been avoiding her again. I was curious if she’d take the initiative like you did or if I’d have to confront her.”

“How long has she been listening to Phase Two?”

“Ahh...five nights.”

“Is that long enough?”

“I don’t know. How long do we have to get back to Becca?”

“She didn’t really say, but I kinda got the impression that she wants an answer ASAP.”

“Alright, I think I’ll confront Mom tomorrow. That will be six days of programming.”

“How you gonna do it?” Evie asked.

“I’ll go with your plan. I’ll show her the apartment info and my fake application.”

“You know,” Evie interjected, “based on our earnings thus far, there’s no need for you NOT to get the apartment.”

“Yeah, but it seems like a waste of money,” Jason rebutted.

“Maybe, but think of it as an office, not an apartment. It will give you a business address. You’ll be able to get away from home and concentrate. And, if things don’t work or eventually fall apart with mom, you’ve got a place already set up.

“Plus,” Evie continued, “It’s a six-month lease. At the end of six months, if everything is going great back here, you just walk away, and you’re only out a few grand.”

“Yeah, you know, Sis. You’re right. Let’s do it!”

That decided, Jason and Evelin sat down to catch up on the week’s business.

There had been a slow but steady stream of new users over the past week. In fact, sales looked like they would exceed the previous weeks.

The girls had all agreed on a content release schedule and were helping each other produce quality vids and pics.

As the siblings talked, it occurred to Jason that they could also use the apartment as a studio. He instructed Evelin to put together a proposal for furnishing the apartment. He wanted cheap furniture that would let him and the girls work there (and crash if necessary).

With business wrapped up, for now, and “playtime” off the table, Evelin stood to leave before Jason stopped her.

“Evie, there’s something else.”

“Sure,” she said, sitting back down.

“Things have been pretty hectic for the past couple of weeks. We never talked about Beth. Like, how she knew about us and why you had her interrogate me.”

“Oh, yeah. Sorry about that. I bet that came as a bit of a surprise,” Evie stated somewhat sheepishly.

“You think?” responded Jason. “I was confused then, and I’m still confused. She’s never said another word to me. Are we safe? Is she going to tell Mom or something?”

“Ha,” Evie laughed. “Oh god, no. She won’t tell anyone.”

Evie considered her words for a moment before continuing, “Jason, what do you know about Beth?”

“Not much. She’s gone nearly all the time. I know she works, and I’ve always assumed that she just parties a lot at night or something.”

“Partying? Really? What makes you think that?”

“Well, to be honest, with how my life has been over the past ten years, I had a bit of a negative bias toward everyone else in this house. I just assumed that since my life was miserable that she must be having fun.”

“Ha! That’s hilarious. I mean, I understand your thought process, and I’m not trying to make light of your situation (hopefully, you know that by now). But...Beth is soooo NOT a party girl.”

“Oh,” Jason responded. “Then what’s she up to all the time?”

“Work and school...and school and work. She’s getting ready to graduate with a law degree,” Evelin smiled, knowing that her words would be a complete surprise to her big brother.

“What!?! Really? Beth is going to law school?” Jason could barely get his head around the idea.

“Yep. She wants to be a prosecutor. In fact, she recently told me about a class she took on interrogating witnesses, which is why I enlisted her aid.”

“So you told her about us?”

“Not really. You’re right; she’s gone a lot. But she does sleep at home, and we’ve had a few late...and loud nights,” she said, giving her brother a playful hip thrust pantomime.

“She figured it out pretty quick and confronted me about it,” Evie continued. “I tried to deny it, but she had us dead to rights. She and I sat down and talked about it. And, to my complete surprise, she understood.”

“Really? She wasn’t mad?” Jason asked.

“I mean, she wasn’t happy about it, but like I said, she understood. Look, I probably shouldn’t say anything, it’s not really my place, but she could relate.”

Jason just looked at his sister questioningly, prompting her to continue.

“I told you that I had a bit of a crush on my big brother. Your hypnosis latched on to that, rekindled it, and magnified it. Regardless though, the key point is that lots of little sisters have a ‘thing’ for their big brother.

“It’s perfectly natural, and 99.999 times out of 100, it fades away, and nothing comes of it.

“Similarly, many girls have a ‘thing’ for daddy. When Dad died, Beth was at a pivotal time in her life. As she described it to me, it was a time of sexual awakening when the crushes of a little girl die away, and she discovers the passions of being a woman.

“Well, as she reckons, she SHOULD have started dating and fallen for some boy, and her old daddy crush would have atrophied and died.

“Instead, just when that should have been happening, Dad... You know. Suddenly the man who should have been eclipsed by the boys around her became the single most significant focus in her life.

“Like all of us, Beth had to cope with the loss of her father. But, for her, there was so much more. It was like a big part of herself was stuck in limbo, unable to resolve her confusing feelings toward Dad.

“For the past ten years, Beth has felt this unfulfilled desire, a sort of unrequited love.

“It’s weighed on her.

“I guess just like Mom and me, Beth’s got her own issues.

“So, in her own way, Beth kinda understands what we’re experiencing, and she’s willing to allow it,” Evelin concluded.

“I had no idea,” was all Jason could say.

“How could you? I had no idea, and I considered Beth and I to be close,” Evie replied.

“That said,” Evie continued, “I didn’t want to tell you because I didn’t want to upset your plans, but after she told me all that, I’m pretty sure you’re not going to be able to get with her. At least I can’t think of an easy ‘in’ like you have with Mom.”

“Oh, that’s fine,” Jason dismissed.

“Huh, I thought you wanted me to get her to use the app?”

“I did... I do, but it’s not so I can sleep with her. I just don’t think of her like that.”

“Then why?”

“Because I want to make her okay with us and with what I’ll be doing to Mom.”

Jason paused for a moment before continuing, “You say she wants to be a prosecutor? Isn’t all the money in defense?”

“Man, you really don’t know Beth. She’s always been about doing what’s right and justice and protecting people and stuff like that.”

“Hmm,” Jason grunted. “So, any luck getting her to use the app?”

“I haven’t been trying. But Mom seems to like it, so between the two of us, I’m pretty sure we’ll convince her.”

“Great,” responded Jason. “That’d be great.”

* * *

Twenty-four hours later, Jason was sitting at his computer with a massive knot in his stomach.

This was it. Today was the day. Literally, months of preparation had all come down to today. Something was going to happen tonight; he just wasn’t sure what it would be.

All day, Jason was distracted and could barely focus on his chores. (He still hadn’t confronted Janice about ending his chores... One thing at a time.)

But, he needed everything to be perfect. He didn’t want to give any opportunities for his mother to become distracted and miss the little trap he’d laid for her.

As was usually the case, Jason had brought in the mail and set it on the kitchen table. Like any other day, he expected his mother to peruse it after arriving home from work.

Today was slightly different, though, because also on the kitchen table, seemingly left there by accident, was the folder Evelin had snagged from their new apartment.

It was a glossy, full-color folder containing marketing material, a map of the complex, information on amenities, and, right on top, Jason’s rental application.

With the stage set, Jason fled to his bedroom to see how things unfolded.

As soon as he heard Janice come home that evening, he had immediately pulled up the feed to her phone.

The audio was muffled, likely from being in her pocket or purse, but Jason could still get a vague sense of what was going on.

He was so anxious to get to the next part that he became frustrated as his mother took her time getting to the kitchen.

First, she stopped by her room to change and use the bathroom.

Then she took several minutes doing god knows what. All Jason could hear was shuffling sounds. Maybe she had brought work home from the office and was setting it out or something.

Eventually, she pulled the phone out of her purse and, Jason guessed, slid it into her pocket before finally heading back down the hall and into the kitchen.

Jason heard the sound of tearing paper as Janice opened her mail. Then silence for several moments before he clearly heard his mother gasp.

He had no idea what she was doing. Still, the sound of papers flipping and shuffling caused him to imagine his mother frantically reading the contents of the folder as her face showed her panic.

Only a few seconds after that initial gasp, Janice fled back to her bedroom and immediately started crying.

Jason wished that his mother was one of those people who thought out loud, like in the movies, but the only noise was that of her sobbing. He actually felt bad for her... a little.

Eventually, she quieted down, and Jason had nothing to do but wait.

He figured that if Janice was going to confront him, she’d probably wait till later so that they were unlikely to be overheard by his sisters.

So he was just sitting in his room waiting.

Around eight-thirty, he got a text from Evelin, [Hey, staying at Britney’s tonight, FYI].

He quickly responded [Cool. Please text Mom and tell her ASAP.]

He heard Janice’s phone buzz and beep through the audio feed just seconds later, presumably with Evie’s text.

At least Janice wouldn’t wait for Evelin before doing whatever she would do.

Not long after that, Jason heard what had to be Beth arriving home. He expected her to head straight to her room, but she seemed to be taking forever. Maybe she was eating dinner or something. He just hoped she hadn’t settled in for a long evening of TV watching.

Eventually, though, through the audio feed, Jason heard a knock on Janice’s door before the muffled and distant sound of Beth’s voice could be heard.

“Mom, you in there? I’m home.”

“Evening, sweetheart,” Janice replied, her voice clearly that of someone who’d been crying. “Did you need something?”

“Uh, no. I just wanted to see if you’d like to hang out and watch TV or something... Are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” Janice said, trying and failing to clear her voice. “I’m just a little tired.”

“So, you want to hang out?”

“Not tonight, sweetheart. I’m sorry.”

“Oh. Okay, I’m just going to head up to my room then. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight, Beth.”

There was a second’s pause before Janice called out after her oldest daughter, “Beth?”

“Yeah, Mom?”

“Could you please tell your brother to come see me? There’s something I need to discuss with him.”

“Uh, sure. Will do.”

A couple more seconds passed before Janice called out again, louder this time in case Beth had walked away, “Oh! Beth...”

After a slight delay, Beth replied, “Yeah?”

“I need a half-hour to ah... Just tell Jason to come here in thirty minutes. No, make it forty-five. Okay?”

“Uh, yeah... Okay, Mom.”

After that little exchange, Jason heard Janice pull the phone out of her pocket and set it down on a hard surface. A few seconds later, the sound of her bathroom door closing came through.

He figured Beth was heading his way, so he muted the feed from Janice’s phone and quickly made himself look busy. A minute or so later, there was a knock on his door.

“Come in,” Jason said, turning to face the door. Then when Beth entered, Jason acted surprised to see her, “Oh, hey. What’s up?”

“Hey. Mom said she wants to see you...,” Beth started.

Responding immediately (keeping up the appearance that nothing had changed and he was still Janice’s little bitch), Jason started to get out of his chair.

Holding up her hands as if say, ‘Whoa there’ Beth quickly continued, “...in forty-five minutes. She wants to see you in forty-five minutes.“

“Oh,” replied Jason, settling back into his chair. “That’s kinda weird.”

When Beth simply shrugged her agreement, he added, “Did she seem mad?”

“No. But to be honest, I didn’t really speak with her. She just kinda hollered at me through her bedroom door,” Beth clarified.

“Okay,” Jason finally said after a moment of awkward silence. “Thanks.”

Beth started to back out of Jason’s doorway, assuming the conversation was over when Jason asked another question.

“Do you have any idea what she wants to see me about?”

It was a valid question, but the tone of his voice and his awkward body language made it clear Jason was more interested in continuing the conversation with Beth than he was in getting a proper answer.

The two siblings seldom saw each other and spoke even more rarely. Added to that general unfamiliarity was the incredibly tense “discussion” they’d had a couple weeks ago. So it was somewhat surprising that Jason would be attempting to connect with his older sister.

She seemingly appreciated Jason’s efforts, though, because she stepped fully into Jason’s room and mostly closed the door behind her.

Even so, Beth still kept a hand on the door.

All in all, her gesture was clear to read, ‘Okay, I’m willing to talk, but I’m not totally comfortable.’

“No, I really don’t. Like I said, I didn’t actually talk to her.”

When Jason didn’t reply, Beth prompted him, “Do you have any idea what it could be about?”

It was a pretty ham-fisted way of steering the conversation, but it had worked. What Jason had really wanted was to tell Beth about the apartment.

“Uh...,” he made a display of thinking about it before acting startled and quickly looking over his desk.

“Oh shit,” he said, trying to keep the smile off his face and out of his voice as he turned back to his sister with a worried expression. “I think I accidentally left some paperwork on the kitchen table, and Mom probably saw it.”

“Paperwork? What, like for school or something?” Beth asked, clearly confused and curious.

“No,” Jason said. “No, it was paperwork for my new apartment.”

Clearly, Jason’s words took a few seconds to register with his sister because, as they did, her expression changed several times in rapid succession.

Her initial shock turned to confusion, then to anger. “Apartment?” she asked angrily. “God damn it! I knew it! You lied to me, Jason. You looked me right in the face and lied to me.”

Jason wasn’t taken entirely off guard by Beth’s outburst. In fact, one of the reasons he wanted to tell her face to face about the apartment was to have this conversation.

“No, I did not!” Jason said forcefully.

“You told me that you weren’t just looking to leave, that you weren’t going to abandon Evelin, and that you weren’t going to abandon this family. Now, just two weeks later, you’ve got one foot out the door.”

“Beth, I’m sorry, but you need to calm the fuck down!” he exclaimed.

When they were kids, Jason and Beth were often at each other’s throats, but she could not remember Jason ever speaking to her like that. It shocked her into silence, and Jason quickly took advantage.

“Everything I told you was true,” he continued. “I am not abandoning Evie. In fact, it was her idea. She went apartment hunting WITH me. And... It’s her name on the lease.“

Hearing that caused Beth’s anger to evaporate as she stared at Jason in confusion.

“Furthermore,” he added, “I’m not abandoning the family. This is part of my plan to FIX this fucked up mess we call a family.”

“Fix it?” was all Beth could manage.

“I don’t know if you’ve noticed... or cared... but Mom has kept me locked up for the past ten years like I’m fucking Darby the house elf.

“That’s. Not. Normal, Beth.

“Like, you get that, right? You get that me being your god damn servant isn’t how a family is supposed to work.” At first, Jason was feigning anger, but as he spoke, his emotions took over, and he lashed out at his big sister.

“So, don’t you DARE lecture me about family. I have sacrificed everything for this fucking family. Friends. Dating. School. I didn’t get to have those things, Beth.

“Instead, I got cooking and cleaning and doing your fucking laundry.

“Yeah, when I should have been playing football, or going on dates, or working a part-time job at the mother fucking Burger King, I was trapped here, at home, trying to get the stains out of YOUR god damn panties.

“I’ve done my part for this family,” Jason finished, breathing heavy and staring at his sister with a fierce intensity.

“Jason... I’m sorry... I tried...,” Beth looked completely ashamed and defeated as she attempted to stammer out an apology.

Jason didn’t care, and he didn’t wait before he started talking again. Though, this time he was calm and in control.

“So, dear sister, after waiting ten years for you or Mom, or someone to fix this shit, I’ve finally realized I’m going to have to do it myself.

“Yes, I’m going to fix this family. And, step one is getting Mom to reengage with reality. Part of that is this apartment. Whether I use it as a threat or I go through with moving out, either way, Mom is going to realize that it’s been ten years. Her kids have grown up. The world has changed. And she needs to get with the program.”

For several long moments, the two siblings just stared at each other. Jason’s face and posture reflected his self-assurance. Beth’s betrayed the jumble of emotions she was working through.

“Look, I’m sorry I yelled at you...,” Jason began.

He hadn’t planned this next part, per se, but he had been giving a lot of thought to Beth’s potential programming. A flash of inspiration told him that what he said next may prime the pump for getting Beth on his side.

“...I just get really worked up about this. I mean, the way I’ve been treated isn’t just unfair. It’s wrong. It’s unjust.” Jason emphasized the last word.

“So it’s not only that I was wronged,” he continued, “it’s the principle of it all.”

He paused for a moment seeming to Beth like he was processing his thoughts when he actually knew exactly what he wanted to say.

“It is my intention to fix this family, Beth. But it’s also my intention to heal this family. Before healing, though, I think there has to be some sort of penance paid.

“How could we ever reconnect as a true family when I have the anger and resentment of ten years of unjust servitude and, presumably, you,” Jason made a sweeping gesture indicating he meant the women of the house, “have the guilt of perpetrating it?”

Jason could tell his words were impacting Beth, and he wanted to continue before she had time to challenge him.

“I mean,” Jason began dismissively as if he hadn’t spent time thinking about it, “I have no idea what that penance might look like or what sort of reparations might be necessary.

“I just think that to protect this family and for it to truly heal, real justice must be seen? Don’t you agree, Beth? That when a wrong has been committed, justice must be served?”

She looked at him for a moment before finally responding, “Yes, I guess. I mean, I never thought about it from your perspective. I knew it wasn’t fair, but... but, I was... I guess I was just focused on my own life.”

“Well, I haven’t had that luxury to focus on my own life. And now I’m still not focusing on my own life; I’m trying to right a wrong and heal this family.”

Jason took a deep breath, sighed, and looked his older sister in the eyes. “I’m hoping you want to heal this family too.”

“Of course I do, I just...,” Beth started, but Jason cut her off.

“I’m sorry. I don’t mean to be rude, Beth, but I’ve got some work I need to finish up before seeing Mom. Would you excuse me, please?”

Looking confused and a bit overwhelmed, Beth simply replied, “Sure,” before turning and leaving Jason alone.

‘That went pretty well,’ Jason thought to himself. He may be taking a one-dimensional view of his sister by playing up the whole “justice” angle, but according to Evie, it was a driving force in Beth’s life.

Pulling the feed from Janice’s phone back up, Jason thought he heard her shower running. Janice often showered after work, so maybe that’s all this was. She wanted to talk to Jason but was still sticking with her regular routine.

He’d have to wait another forty minutes to find out.

* * *

“Mom,” Jason knocked on Janice’s bedroom door, “you wanted to see me?”

Jason’s mom didn’t respond right away, but he heard movement in the room. Finally, after several long heartbeats, she replied, “Yes, sweetie, please come in.”

As Jason pushed open the bedroom door, he was immediately confused.

“Quickly, Jason, and close the door behind you.”

Complying, Jason walked into his mother’s room and took in the view. It was dark. Coming from the hallway’s light, Jason could hardly see anything except the candles.

Janice had lit two candles. One on her dresser and one on a small table in the corner of the room. While pleasant and alluring, their light was too dim to illuminate the room—at least to Jason’s night blind eyes.

Sitting at the head of her bed, Janice was bathed in shadow such that Jason could barely make out her silhouette.

Indeed, the darkness made Jason’s eye’s mostly useless for the time being. His nose, however, was working just fine, and Jason could smell his mother’s perfume.

The scent of it, sweet with a hint of vanilla, immediately brought him back to the “dream” he’d had a couple months ago. The dream where the mystery woman had snuck into his room at night.

Jason didn’t know what sort of mood his mother was hoping to create, but intended or not, this whole scene was starting to turn him on.

Years of angry outbursts from his mother had conditioned Jason to wait for her to speak first. And, while he didn’t feel compelled to adhere to their standard “rules of engagement,” he, nonetheless, decided to wait for her to address him.

“Jason,” she finally began after what seemed like an eternity, “thank you for coming.”

Hmm, thanking him... that was new.

“We need to talk,” she continued. “I’ve got a lot to say, and I need you to listen to me, please. Can you do that, Son?”

There was something about her tone. The usual harsh, authoritarian, drill sergeant cadence was gone. Instead, her voice was soft, submissive, almost sad. Jason had to fight the urge to reach down and adjust his swelling member in his pants.

“Sure, Mom.”

“These past couple weeks have been... confusing, Son,” she said. “It’s been like a fog has lifted, err no, more like I’m wearing glasses for the first time. Things which have been very... blurry,” she said, trying to continue the metaphor, “started coming into focus.

“One of those things, Jason, maybe the biggest, is you.

“I suddenly began to realize that... well, that you’ve become a man. My little man has grown up. That realization startled me. Even scared me.

“It’s true. After we talked about your business last week, I was terrified.

“Jason, there is nothing more important to me than this family. It destroyed me when your father died; we lost such a big... such a huge part of this family.

“I can’t go through that again, Jason. Son, I’ll do anything to keep this family together.

“That’s why I’ve been so strict with you; I just needed you to be home, to be safe. You were my little man, and I couldn’t lose you.”

“I’m not a little man anymore, Mom. I’ve grown up,” Jason said. He wanted to snap at her, but he kept his tone neutral.

“I know, I know. Jason, please, let me talk.”

When he didn’t respond, she took a deep breath, sighed, and continued.

“Last week, I finally began to realize that. You have grown up. You’re a man. You own a business. And, you’ve been taking care of us girls. All the chores... When I actually sat down to think about it, I couldn’t figure out how you could do all you do AND run a business.

“But then I remembered a conversation I had with your father. You were still very young, and there was a news report about an electrical worker... You know, one of those guys with the bucket trucks.

“Anyway, that man was electrocuted and died on the job. And the reporter said it was the third death that year.

“I couldn’t believe it. I asked your father why on earth would someone go to a job knowing that there’s a chance they would die.

“I remember the conversation because of how your father answered. He didn’t hesitate, and when he replied, he said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world. ‘When a man loves his family, he’ll sacrifice anything to take care of them.’

“The more I thought about it, the more I realized that you have been sacrificing for this family,” Janice paused as if waiting for her son’s confirmation that she was correct.

Jason couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He’d done it because the woman sitting in front of him now had forced him to. She schemed and manipulated every situation to ensure that he could never leave.

She’d done everything she could to crush his will in order to keep him trapped. And now, she was acting like it was all some noble sacrifice.

Jason knew why she was framing it in this way. She was doing it; she had to do it, because to accept the truth, the full truth would be to accept that she was a monster. Most people can’t do that, and apparently, Janice couldn’t either.

Whatever. He could work with this.

“Yeah, Mom. I do love this family, and I am willing to sacrifice for us. But don’t forget that you made me take on all these responsibilities. Sure, I could have left a long time ago,” that part was a lie, “but I stuck with it for you guys.

But, a few months ago, I realized it was time for a change.”

“I think I know why, Jason, but please tell me,” Janice emplored her son.

‘Oh my god,’ Jason thought. ‘She’s walking right into this. Sweet!’

“Well, Mom, it’s is kinda embarrassing,” Jason said with mock bashfulness.

“It’s a girl, isn’t it?” Janice asked. She sounded defeated, and Jason knew he was so close to victory.

“Well... yes,” Jason just let that hang in the air for a long moment before continuing.

“I met a girl at school a few months ago. We talked, we got lunch a couple times, it was nice. But, when she found out that I was twenty-three and still living at home, I could tell it was... well, it was a turn-off.

“It wasn’t long before she was always ‘busy,’ and eventually, we stopped talking.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” Janice interjected.

“It wasn’t that big of a deal. I mean, I liked that girl, but she wasn’t ‘the one’ or anything like that. But, being around her made me realize that I have certain... um... needs.

“That’s really motivated me to... make some changes. I want to meet more girls. You know?” Jason finished.

“And that’s why you got an apartment? So you can meet girls?” Janice asked, sounding genuinely interested.

“I mean, kinda... yeah,” Jason said in a ‘Sorry, not sorry’ kind of way.

“I mean, a man’s got needs,” he added.

“And you’re a man. You’re the man of this house,” Janice responded as if she was talking more to herself than to Jason.

“So, um... do you have a girlfriend now?” Janice asked, coming back to herself.

“No, I mean kinda. I’ve been talking to someone, but I didn’t want to ask her out till I was set up in the new place,” Jason lied.

“But you haven’t... I mean, she’s not...,” Janice struggled to get it out.

“Meeting my needs?” asked Jason.

“Yes,” replied Janice, a note of shame in her voice.

“No,” was all Jason said.

Jason’s eyes hadn’t fully adjusted, it hadn’t been long enough, but he was able to make out much more than he could when he first entered Janice’s bedroom.

He could see now that his mother, seated on her bed, had done up her hair and was wearing what appeared to be a lacy wrap of some sort. He couldn’t tell what was under that wrap, but generally, something like that was worn with lingerie.

“Jason, come sit next to me,” his mother’s voice quavered with nervousness.

As Jason approached and sat, even more details became clear.

In addition to her hair, Janice had also taken the time to do her makeup. And not like she did before going to work or to church. This was something different, something Jason had never seen on his mother before.

Her lips were dark, and her eyes deep and smoky with teased lashes. There was even makeup on her cheeks and nose. Jason couldn’t really describe it, but it made her look incredibly sexy.

Beneath the wrap, Jason saw his mother wore some sort of satiny and lacy number (he had never been exposed to lingerie enough to know what it was called, a nightie perhaps).

Even in the dim light, Jason could tell that the nightie was a little tight around his mom’s midsection. She likely hadn’t worn it in ten years, and while she’d stayed in decent shape, she was a middle-aged woman, and ten years is ten years.

More noticeable was the way the material protruded around her nipples. Jason was no expert, but he didn’t think they were hard; rather, they were just that big.

As his eyes traveled up and down her body, Jason noticed her legs shone in the candlelight. At first, he thought she might be wearing stockings, but quickly he realized that they were just super smooth. She must have just shaved before their meeting.

Jason’s brief examination further revealed the necessity of Janice’s wrap. While it was true that her lingerie was a little tight around her tummy, her wide, matronly hips—that Jason absolutely adored—were forcing the garment up off her things so that it bunched at the waist.

The way Janice sat, holding the wrap closed at her groin, was probably because without it, her panties (or crotch, Jason was excited to discover which) would be fully exposed.

Janice couldn’t help but notice the way her son was checking her out, and she smiled to herself.

Scooting a little closer to Jason, she placed her hand on his knee, his sweatpants soft against her fingers as she slowly stroked her son’s leg.

Her voice still unsteady but affecting a more sultry tone, Janice spoke, “Jason, you’re right. I know a man has needs. And I know that you think by moving out you’ll meet a girl and she’ll satisfy those needs for you.

“Things don’t always work out that way, Son. You’ve got to be careful.” With each stroke, Janice’s hand progressed higher and higher up Jason’s thigh.

“Sure, there are lots of pretty little girls out there with their perky tits and tight little behinds, but they don’t really know how to satisfy a man.

“I was like that,” Janice paused her stroking, her voice taking on a mournful tone. “I didn’t know how to satisfy your father.

“Jason, I know this is... different, but I see the way you’re looking at me now. Stay here. Stay home with your family. And if you do,” her hand slid even higher, coming to rest squarely over Jason’s thickening manhood.

“I will satisfy your needs. All your needs, Jason. Please...” Seductive and pleading, Janice’s words were clearly having an effect on Jason.

“...let me show you.” With that, his mother slid off the bed kneeling in front of him. The implication was clear. Jason’s forty-three-year-old mother was kneeling at his feet, offering to suck his cock. All he had to do was agree to stay.

Jason stood slowly, stepping close and towering over his prostrate mother.

He didn’t say a word, but as she looked up at her son and saw the lust in his eyes, Janice reached out with trembling hands and carefully pulled his pants and boxers down around his ankles.

The events of the last couple of minutes were more than enough to get Jason rock hard. So as he stood there, his dick pointed straight out toward his mother’s face, and every few seconds, it would bounce a little as Jason’s involuntarily contracted his abdominal muscles.

Even though she had initiated this encounter, Janice could no longer look at her son, neither into his eyes and certainly not at his turgid member. Her gaze fell to the floor.

Looking down at her, Jason became so angry.

“Mother... look at me,” Jason’s voice was steady, but the anger was undeniable.

Janice looked up, meeting his eyes with hers.

“Let me get this straight,” he continued. “You, my mother, are offering to ‘meet my needs,’ to satisfy me... sexually if I stay at home and don’t move out?”

Janice’s eyes again sunk to the floor, unable to maintain eye contact. “...Yes...,” she whispered.

“My mother, the respected businesswoman, the moral church lady, would eagerly Suck My Dick... Right now, if I agree to stay?”

“Jason don’t...,” she started crossly, looking back up at her son. But his eyes flared at her sudden assertiveness, and she quickly cut off her rebuke and averted her gaze.

When his silence made it clear he was waiting for an answer, she finally responded, “...Yes...”

“There’re two problems I see here, Janice,” Jason began, addressing his mother by her name for the first time ever.

“One. You have kept me locked up in this house for the past ten years. You can call it, ‘being strict,’ but we both know what it actually was, forced servitude.

“Yes, I stuck in there. First, because I didn’t have a choice, and later because I wanted to take care of this family.” Again, that wasn’t quite the truth, but Jason wanted his story to match his mother’s narrative.

“Maybe you can imagine what ten years of that will do to a person. It’s made me angry. It made me resentful. And it’s left me repressed.

“So, when you talk about satisfying my needs, ‘all my needs,’ you better think long and hard about what that may entail.

“Two. I know something about you, Mother,” Jason was about to take a considerable risk. Still, he suspected that if it didn’t shatter his mother’s psyche, it would give him everything he’d been hoping for.

“You see, Dad and I used to talk. Do you remember our long walks around the neighborhood? Our backyard sessions of playing catch? Our weekend camping ‘man retreats?’”

When Janice didn’t respond, Jason snapped, “Do you!?”

“Yes,” she blurted out meekly. “Of course I do.”

“Well, like I said, we’d talk. Dad wanted me to be a proper man when I got older. So we talked about a lot of things. And, at thirteen, he thought I was old enough to talk about sex. Some anyway.

“He never went into detail. And he never tried to bad mouth you, but he told me. He told me that YOU didn’t satisfy him.

“He loved you. He adored you. And he desperately wanted you to TRY and meet his needs... But you wouldn’t. You wouldn’t even TRY!”

None of that was true, of course. His father had never confided in him like that.

If Evie hadn’t told Jason that Janice believed all this nonsense, he never would have thought to say it. But he knew that if he wanted to hit her where it hurt, this was the way to do it.

“You’re the reason that Dad was out there rock climbing. You refused to meet his needs. You left him frustrated and feeling alone. He didn’t want to cheat on you, so he sought adventure and excitement in other ways.

“You, Janice... YOU killed my father!” Jason snarled out the last words, spitting them at his mother kneeling at his feet.

He expected her to start bawling. He expected her to crumble to the ground and weep uncontrollably. But she didn’t.

Instead, every muscle in her body sagged, her hands fell limp at her sides, and she whispered, “I know. It’s true. I killed your father.”

That was it. That was her reaction. For a second, Jason was confused. How could Janice be so cold about it? But then it hit him. She’d been dealing with this shame and guilt for ten long years.

She’d already felt every emotion. She’d already cried every tear. She’d given everything to her disgrace and simply had nothing left to give.

Realizing this, Jason knew he had to act quick before his mother’s brain checked out and ruined all the progress he’d made.

“Look at me, Janice... Look at me, Mom.”

She raised her head, struggling to meet his eyes. Her body seemed like it just wanted to collapse in on itself.

“Are you ready to try again?”

Confusion painted her face.

“Are you ready for your second chance? I can be that for you, Mom. I am the man of the house, can be, will be, the man of the house... If you swear to meet my needs. You have to promise to satisfy my desires, Mom.”

She started nodding her head weakly.

“Think about it, Mom. Think about everything I just said to you. If you do this, it’s going to be rough. It’s going to be difficult. I will ask you to do things you’ve probably never done before.

“The question is, ‘Do you have the strength to save this family?’ Because if you can’t cut it, either now, or if you back out sometime later, then I’m gone. You understand that. I’ll be gone, and you will have lost your man and your family all over again.

“What’s your answer?”

Some strength returned to his mother as she gathered herself and sat a little straighter.

“Yes,” she said. “I will do it. I want to do it,” she added with a bit of confidence in her voice.

“You know what this means, Mom? You’re mine now. You’re my woman.” Jason watched her closely as he said those words, and as he had hoped, he noticed a shudder run through his mother.

“And,” she said with hope in her voice, “You’re my man!”

“No,” Jason corrected her sternly, which alarmed his mother.

“I’m the man of the house. The entire house.”

Janice looked confused. “But... does that mean...? What are you saying, Jason?”

“I don’t know yet,” he said, brushing off the question. “But that shouldn’t matter. I’m the man of the house, and you are mine. Do you want to change your mind? We haven’t done anything yet.”

“Jason,” she stammered, “it’s just... I thought that... I mean, I never considered you might want...”

“No problem, Mom,” Jason said light-heartedly. “I was afraid you weren’t ready for this, that you’d let the family down. I was already planning on moving out, so nothing’s changed for me.”

“No!” Janice almost yelled. “No, Jason, please. This is... this is a lot. Just give me a second to process things. I won’t fail this family again. I’m not backing down.”

“Good,” he said, an air of menace in his voice. “Prove it.”

Jason looked down at his mother and could see she was shaking. She took several long, slow, deep breaths, trying to calm herself before she responded.

“H...How would you like me to prove it, Son?”

Jason liked that “son” she threw in there. Maybe it was her way of reminding him that she was his mother and that he should act accordingly. If it was, she failed. In fact, if anything, it just made this whole situation that much hotter.

“I want to see what’s mine,” he deliberately looked his mother up and down. “Show me.”

Catching his meaning, Janice rose to her feet. Then, taking a steadying breath, she removed her wrap and gently set it on the bed.

Jason still wasn’t sure about the color of his mother’s lingerie because the only light was from candle flame, but he was pretty sure it was pink. Not that it mattered.

Janice was steeling herself to be naked in front of her son when she noticed that he was admiring her as she was, still clothed. Happy for the brief reprieve, she started posing a little, trying to accentuate her assets.

To Jason’s eyes, she looked spectacular.

Jason loved his little sister’s curvy and young body; she was gorgeous. But, compared to the woman standing before him now, it wasn’t even close.

Janice’s larger bust immediately caught his attention, especially the nipples that were prominently protruding. Unlike a few minutes ago, they seemed to be engorged now, and Jason suspected his mother was getting turned on.

Her arousal was a good thing, he figured. That hadn’t been part of her programming. The intent was for her to feel duty-bound to please her son, but if she enjoyed it, all the better.

Moving past his mother’s breasts, Jason’s attention locked onto her hips.

‘My god!’ he thought. They were so wide, he just wanted to grab onto them. It wasn’t just her hips; it was the juxtaposition between her wide hips and narrow waist.

Yes, she was slightly soft around the middle, but it was feminine and matronly. She certainly wasn’t fat.

And compared to her amazing hips, her waist was positively tiny.

Something about that hip to waist ratio spoke to Jason’s primitive mind. He liked it... a lot.

It was those wide hips that held her nightie in place, preventing it from falling down her thighs and keeping it riding high.

As such, her crotch was just barely covered.

Something about that, knowing only a few millimeters of fabric were hiding his mother’s sex from view, made the image so much sexier.

Then there were her thighs. Think and smooth. Jason knew he was supposed to be the dominant one here, but ‘Holy shit!’ he thought. ‘I just want to grab those thighs and kiss them, lick them, and bury my head between them.’

It had only been a few seconds, but Jason’s gaze was helping Janice to relax. Jason was now her man, and she desperately wanted to please him.

Knowing that he was taking pleasure in her body made her so happy.

Wanting to extend the show and suspecting that Jason might like it, she began to turn. First, a little to the left, then a little to the right. She teased Jason with her ass.

Janice was a middle-aged woman who had birthed three children. She did not think particularly highly of her body. But she wasn’t an idiot. She had long been aware of the attention her backside garnered from men. Indeed, being a modest woman, she did her best to de-emphasize it in her daily dress.

But here and now, for her man, she was happy to put herself on full display.

As his mother twisted, then turned, Jason became thoroughly mesmerized by her glorious derriere.

When she finally turned around, stuck out her rump, and did her best to look back over her shoulder, Jason lost control of himself.

Without thinking, he stepped forward, placed his hands on her ass, and began to caress her soft cheeks while slowly working her nightie up to fully bunch around her waist.

Janice gasped at his touch and instinctively pushed back into him. This caused Jason’s iron-hard rod to poke her gently in the crack as it left a snail trail of precum in its wake.

First-touch having been initiated, Jason allowed his hands to roam. Sliding up the globes of her ass, his hands gripped her waist and pulled her even closer, pressing their bodies together.

Then, continuing the motion of his hands, he followed the line of his mother’s waist, bringing his hands to her front. His hands resting low on her stomach, his fingers could feel the hair at the top of her bush. There he hesitated.

‘Well, she doesn’t shave,’ he thought.

Not quite ready just yet to explore her most intimate offerings, Jason directed his hands northward, up and under her nightie, until he cupped her breasts.

Only the second set of tits he’d ever fondled, Jason found it interesting just how different they were from Evie’s. Much softer, they hung down, full and heavy in his hands. He liked it.

It was his turn to gasp when he finally found his mother’s nipples. They were huge and hard as he rolled them around between his thumbs and forefingers.

Janice might have been concerned by his gasp, taking it as a negative reaction, if she hadn’t felt his dick pulse against her backside in the exact moment.

But she had nothing to worry about. Jason loved those nipples, and he wanted them in his mouth...now.

In one fluid motion—with a bit of help from his compliant mom—Jason lifted the nightie up and off, then tossed it on the bed next to the wrap.

At the same time, feeling somewhat restricted around the ankles, Jason managed to kick out of his pants and underwear.

Then turning his mother to face him, he looked upon her naked form for the first time as a man.

She was magnificent.

While taking in her somewhat saggy but still gorgeous breasts, her slightly rounded tummy, her full bush, and thick thighs, Jason noticed that she affected him so differently than did Evelin.

Evelin, his eighteen-year-old sister, had a fantastic body. But, when Jason looked at her nude form, it gave Jason a feeling of fun, even playfulness. Sexy fun, to be sure, but still fun.

Janice, however, was all woman and her body reflected it. Taking in every curve—from her lips to her calves—Jason felt raw sensuality.

At that moment, a strange realization came over Jason. Thus far, in all his fantasies, he had wanted nothing more than to dominate and degrade his mother. And, to be fair, he still did want that. But, right now, Jason wanted, needed, to make love to every inch of this woman.

‘No,’ Jason thought, ‘this is a good thing. If I come on too strong tonight, it might freak Mom out. I need to take it slow, think things through, reinforce her programming.

‘I’ll have my revenge on this woman, just not tonight.’

Getting a little worried at Jason’s momentary inaction, Janice asked demurely, “Do you like... what’s yours?”

Her words snapped Jason out of his thoughts. In response, he took her by the shoulders and guided her to sit on the bed. Then pulling his shirt off, he said, “Lie down, and I’ll show you.”

Smiling nervously, Janice complied. She lay down, resting her head on a pillow. As she looked up at Jason, she fidgeted slightly with her hands. Part of her wanted to cover herself, but that didn’t seem appropriate. Eventually, she just rested her hands on her stomach.

As Jason looked down at Janice, he again noticed a significant difference between her and Evelin. When Evie lay down, her tits, smaller and perkier, mostly stayed in place. His mother’s tits, however, sagged a bit to the side.

Something about it was just so natural... so... true. The porn Jason watched was full of young women and fake boobs. They tended to stay in place.

Contrary to what he would have thought—had he ever been asked in the past—Jason preferred the reality of his mother. Her tits were turning him on even more.

Regardless, it was time to stop stalling.

Jason climbed onto the bed, over his mother, and lay down next to her on her right side.

Without any more hesitation, he leaned in and took her right nipple in his mouth.

Janice gasped and, through staccato breath, moaned, “Oh, Jason... ahh... gently please, son. They’re sensitive.”

Jason tried to honor her request, but something about her gumdrop-sized teats was driving him wild.

After a minute ravishing her right side, Jason pulled himself up so that his torso was straddling his mother, then went to town on her left breast.

Briefly, he allowed her nipple to pop free as he moved up until their faces were parallel. Jason began to move closer; instinctually, he desired to kiss his lover, but he paused.

There was something in her eyes. Not quite fear. Apprehension, certainly. Jason felt it too. Kissing was just too intimate. He didn’t want that with this woman, not now anyway.

Forgoing her lips, Jason began licking, sucking, and kissing Janice’s neck instead.

It clearly had an impact as her already rapid breathing increased even more, and she began to writhe under her son.

Still, though, she didn’t quite know what to do with her hands. She obviously felt the passion and lust of this encounter as she cooed and moaned, and her body squirmed. Yet, she remained uncertain of what to do with her hands.

Occasionally she’d stroke her son’s arms or back but then quickly return her hands to her side.

Jason was as hard as he’d ever been, and he was starting to get frustrated. He was so turned on that he knew he’d blow way too quick, but there was so much he wanted to experience with this woman.

When she had been presenting her ass to him just minutes ago, every fiber of his being wanted to bury his tongue between her cheeks, but right now, Jason was tired of the foreplay.

He wanted his dick inside of his mother.

While still focusing on her neck and breasts, Jason repositioned himself. He moved on top of Janice, then using his knees, he pried her legs apart.

She wasn’t resisting him, necessarily, but neither was she helping.

It was clear to Jason that while enjoying everything thus far, his mother was also nervous as hell.

Now positioned between her legs, Jason again brought his face up, level with hers.

Janice’s eyes were closed, so Jason growled out a command, “Look at me.” It wasn’t angry. His voice was more lustful and commanding.

She complied.

Staring into each other’s eyes, Jason continued, “Wrap your legs around my waist.”

Janice hesitated, but after a few heartbeats, she relented and did as he bade. In doing so, by effectively presenting her sex to her own son, Janice was overwhelmed with emotion. She closed her eyes and turned away while she simultaneously began softly sobbing.

Jason’s immediate reaction was anger. He was about to lash out at his mother when he decided to take a different tack.

“What’s wrong, Mom?” he asked gently.

His mother continued weeping and shook her head side to side, seemingly refusing to answer him.

“Please, Mother, tell me,” he all but whispered.

Struggling to get her breathing under control, it took Janice several long moments, but eventually, she spoke.

“It’s... Jason, I’m so confused. This isn’t right. But I want...” She trailed off, not entirely completing her thought.

“Mom, please look at me,” Jason asked to which she shook her head, “no.”

“Please,” he implored.

Finally, she turned her head back and opened her eyes, and looked deep into his. They stared at each other.

“I’m sure this is confusing,” Jason began as he did his best to hold his weight with one hand while gently cupping his mother’s face with the other.

“But,” he continued, “it’s only confusing because of how you choose to look at it. What are we doing, Mom? We’re saving this family. You and me, together. Right now, you’re keeping this family from falling apart.

“You want us to stay together, don’t you?”

She nodded her assent.

“You want me to stay, don’t you?”

Again she nodded.

“I don’t know because I’m not in your shoes, so I can only imagine. But, how GOOD must it feel to know that after everything you’ve done, all the mistakes you’ve made, YOU get a second chance to fix this family.

“Take a breath, Mom. Breathe it in. Breathe and allow yourself to feel that sense of joy, and pride, and accomplishment knowing that you’re about to save this family.

“Doesn’t that feel good?”

Janice did just as her son asked. She took in a deep breath, and to Jason’s delight, she visibly relaxed.

“It’s been a hard road, Mom. It’s been hard for everyone. There’s been so much pain, so much negativity.

“But... It doesn’t have to be that way anymore. It’s time for this family to feel good again. To feel love and joy and... pleasure.

“I’m not going to force you. You’ve got to make that choice. You have to be the one to prove what you’re willing to do for this family.

“Can you, Mom, Janice, can you prove you’re ready?”

Once again, she nodded.

“Good. Now, reach out and take hold of my penis. Do it, Mom; it’s important.”

Hesitantly, Janice reached between their bodies and wrapped her tiny fingers around her son’s manhood.

“Mom, I’m not your little boy anymore. I’m a man. I’m the man of the house. And, you’re my woman.

“Feel the cock of the man you belong to.

“That’s the cock that going to help save this family. Feel this man’s cock.”

Jason could feel his mother grip him more firmly. Her breathing again increased, and he noticed her licking her lips.

“Yes, hold my cock. Know it. Feel it.”

She began rubbing Jason’s dick against her slit, just sort of testing the feeling of it.

“No more hesitation, Janice. No more delays. Give yourself to me.”

With that, Jason leaned forward and pressed his lips firmly against his mothers. Instantly their tongues were intertwined as their lips groped for each other.

Giving his mother a little hint, Jason gently pushed his hips forward. He felt her grip loosen for just a second before reasserting itself.

Then, like a woman possessed, Janice pulled Jason to her, aligning his shaft and her hole.

As soon as Jason felt the warm wetness on the tip of his dick, he took over. Janice released his member, and he thrust into her.

She groaned into his mouth as he bottomed out.

Jason was just a little surprised. He had assumed his mother had gone ten years without sex. He had worried that he’d have to go slow. Apparently, that wasn’t going to be an issue.

After several thrusts, Jason broke their kiss to adjust his position a little. In doing so, he caught a glimpse of his mother’s phone on her bedside table easily within his reach.

Doing his best not to alert his mother and without breaking his rhythm, Jason reached out with one hand and propped her phone up against the lamp.

That accomplished, Jason returned his attention to the warm, wet heaven of his mother’s pussy. It felt incredible.

“Mom, you feel so fucking good!” Jason exclaimed, and he meant it.

“Oh, god, Jason. It’s been so long. You feel amazing. Don’t stop.”

Janice reached her right hand up and presented her fingers to Jason. He had no idea what she was doing, so he just looked at her, confused.

“Get my fingers wet, sweetheart. With your saliva,” she asked of her only son.

Not sure what she wanted, Jason took her fingers in his mouth and kinda slobbered on them.

“Like that?” he asked.

“Perfect,” she replied before sliding her hand down to her groin and proceeding to rub her clit, her fingers lubricated with her son’s spit.

“Oh,” Jason said, realizing what she was doing.

“Mom, this is so good; I’m not going to last.”

“Oh yeah, baby. You like Mama’s wet cunt? Is my pussy going to make you cum?” she ground her hips up into him as she teased him with a bit of dirty talk.

‘Oh shit,’ thought Jason, ‘that’s so fucking hot!’

“Oh fuck, Mom...” Jason was getting closer.

“Oh, shit, oh fuck, Mom. I’m so close...”

“That’s it, fuck your mother. Fuck me, fuck me!” Janice cried out as she tightened her legs around her son and wrapped her arms around his back. She began riding him from underneath, matching his thrusting pace on top with her own grinding gyrations underneath.

“That’s it, Mom. Here it comes...”

“Do it, Baby! Fill Mommy’s hole! Fill me up with your hot cum.”

Jason didn’t need any more encouragement, and he unloaded deep into his mother’s wet cunt.

“Oh, fuuuck, yes!” Jason exclaimed as one of the most powerful orgasms he’d ever experienced rocked his body. He thrust hard into his mother as his semen shot deep into her.

Janice just held tight to the man that used to be her little boy.

Once his head cleared, Jason rolled off his mother to lie next to her.

“Sorry, Mom, I didn’t last very long,” he said and instantly regretted it.

‘Fuck. Don’t apologize to her, you idiot. This isn’t about her pleasure. Now she’s going to start thinking that she deserves to get off or something.’ he angrily scolded himself in his thoughts.

“Hm, oh yeah, don’t worry about it, Jason. It was your first time. That’s normal.” Janice was clearly distracted.

‘Huh? Oh yeah, I told her I hadn’t done anything with those imaginary women I mentioned. She’s assuming I’m a virgin... Which, to be fair, was true just a few weeks ago.’

“Well, I enjoyed myself, that’s for damn sure,” Jason said.

“Jason,” Janice began, her voice about to break, “I... I need to be alone right now. Would you please go back to your room?”

“What? Why? Are you pissed that you didn’t cum? Shit, Mom, I’m a young man; I’ll be ready to go again in a couple minutes.”

His words barely even registered to Janice.

“Jason, please! Tonight has been... a lot. I need to think. Please, son,” she pleaded.

“Yeah, sure,” said Jason, his voice full of disappointment. “I’ll just leave.”

He recognized his tone was that of a butthurt little child, and he regretted his own petulance. Regardless, he quickly threw on his previously discarded clothes and made for the bedroom door.

“Jason,” his mother called after him. “I’m not mad at you. Please understand, this was just a lot. I’ll be fine; I just need to think. Okay?”

“Yeah, Mom,” Jason replied, softening his tone. “I get it. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.”

“Yes, we’ll talk tomorrow.”

Back in his room, Jason immediately went to his desk and stopped the recording.

Before he’d left for his rendezvous, Jason had been unsure of what was about to happen. Even so, he thought that there may be some valuable information to be had. As such, he’d recorded the feeds from his mother’s phone.

With the recorded video pulled up, he scanned to the point where he’d adjusted her phone, and sure enough, he’d managed to capture their brief sex session.

The video was dark and grainy, but to anyone who knew them, it was clearly Janice and Jason.

‘Sweet!’ he thought. ‘I can’t wait to show this to Evie.’

As he was curious about what his mother was up to, Jason switched back to the live feed.

She had turned the lamp on (without moving the phone) and was sitting on her bed, knees pulled up to her chest, staring off into the distance.

Initially, Jason was disappointed that Janice was so upset. Everything had gone so smoothly with Evelin. Why was Janice being so difficult?

But the more he thought about it, the more it made sense.

With Evie, the subconscious motivations were much different. Jason had played on her guilt and sense of responsibility. But, unbeknownst to him, she harbored a minor, but real, crush on her big brother. Also, outside of his awareness, she had been indoctrinated with an intense need to find “her man.”

All of that had worked in Jason’s favor and made her programming almost effortless. Really, Jason had gotten lucky with his little sister.

Janice was going to be different. She didn’t have any deep-seated incestuous desires for her son. (At least she didn’t appear to have.)

And, the hypnotic motivation that Jason was using was based on a fear of losing her family.

Rather than a joyful event, she had slept with Jason tonight out of fear and desperation.

Even so, in the moment... she’d absolutely been into it. So, there was definitely something to work with.

Jason would have to be smart. He’d need to adjust her programming to reinforce the necessity of continuing with Jason while at the same time making it something she craved.

Then, when she fully accepted their new relationship, he could finally begin the process of subjugating her.

Best case scenario, Jason reckoned, it would be a couple months before his mother was his total sex slave.

‘You know what?’ he thought. ‘ That’s okay. I need time, after all.’

He hadn’t even started on his older sister yet, and he would need Beth to be okay with the new mother-son dynamic in the house.

That might take some doing, so he’d better remind Evelin to prioritize Beth using the app. He wanted to get started with her ASAP.

Additionally, speaking of Evelin, Jason still had plenty of “work” to do on her programming. They’d barely scratched the surface on her submissive side, and he really wanted to dial her sluttiness up to eleven.

So, a few weeks spent reinforcing and tweaking their programming would pay dividends. If Jason tried to rush things now, it could lead to disaster.

Keeping all that in mind, Jason figured he had some new scripts to write...

Janice Phase Three Hypnotic Programming:

Janice Phase Three Subliminal Messages:

It took a bit of revising, but eventually, Jason was happy with what he’d come up with.

He was about to start recording it when movement from Janice’s video feed caught his eye.

She was masturbating.

At some point, while Jason was working on her script, Janice had dropped her feet to the floor, spread her legs, and started rubbing her pussy while roughly pulling and twisting her nipples.

With her eyes closed and her head pointed up at the ceiling, Jason could see her lips moving and wanted to hear what she was saying.

Turning up the audio, Jason could hear his mother’s heavy breathing and the wet sounds coming from between her legs (she must have been really going at it). And, in just a barely audible whisper, he could hear her speaking.

“Yes... yes... uh... please, baby...”

She went silent for a few moments, seeming to concentrate. Jason couldn’t tell whether she was focusing on the physical sensations or the fantasy in her imagination.

“So close... that’s it, baby... of fuck... yes, baby... don’t stop... don’t stop... keep licking mommy’s... uh... uh... fuck...”

Her body rocked and convulsed as her orgasm hit.

‘Fuck, that was hot!’ thought Jason as he watched his mother through her phone’s camera.

‘Apparently, she wasn’t quite as upset as I thought.’

Still watching the video, Jason saw his mother visibly relax, then pulling her legs up on the bed, she lay down.

For Jason, once he’d jerked off, he was done and ready to either go to sleep or move on to something else.

It seemed that was not the case with Janice, however. As he watched, she reached between her legs and resumed touching herself, though much gentler this time.

First, it was just her right hand, gently stroking and rubbing. (The image was pretty good, but Jason couldn’t see exactly what his mother was doing due to the angle.)

Soon though, she reached down with her left hand, seemed to struggle with the angel for a moment, then pulled that hand to her face and took her fingers into her mouth.

Her eyes closed as she seemed to savor the taste of her digits while simultaneously, the motions of her right hand began to intensify.

She was on her third “dip into the well” when it struck Jason that he had cum inside of her just a little while ago.

She was eating his cum straight from her pussy.

‘Shit,’ Jason thought. ‘Mom’s kinkier than I thought.’

Soon her right hand was a blur as she furiously frigged herself.

Her left hand continued to ferry their combined sexual secretions to her mouth, but the supply must have been getting low as she started licking and sucking each individual finger, desperate to get every last drop.

For the second time that evening, Jason could hear his mother’s grunts and groans coming through his PC speakers as she once again neared climax.

Finally, seemingly on the edge, Janice gripped one of her nipples in her free hand. She began to almost violently pull and twist.

“Ugh... Ugh... Unnn...,” she grunted.

Finally, she managed to push herself over the top, and Jason heard her exclaim, “Fuck, fuck, fuck... Fuuuuuuck... Yessssss.”

Her whole body convulsed on the bed as her orgasm rocked her.

Eventually, she calmed, and as far as Jason could tell, she dozed off to sleep.

‘Fuck, that was a nice show!’ thought Jason. ‘The tings I’m going to do to her next time.’

Asleep without her headphones, there was no reason to rush on getting Janice’s new script recorded. So, Jason decided to move on to Evie’s next script instead.

He wasn’t sure if he should make it more general or specific. As he thought about it, though, he realized that every time he’d kept things vague, thus far, Evelin had erred on the side of kink.

‘Why fix what ain’t broke.’ he thought, then got to work.

‘Alright,’ thought Jason. ‘Not too specific. I can’t wait to see what Evie does with it.’

The scripts written, Jason recorded each, then uploaded and configured them on the app servers.

The next few days were going to be very interesting...