The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Categories: ds in mc md

Title: Truth and Reconciliation (Chapter Six)

Summary: Jason has been treated like the household slave for years. Fed up and angry, he attempts to extract vengence upon his mother and two sister.

* * *

A strange buzzing sound pulled Jason out of his deep, dreamless slumber. Confused and disoriented, his sleep-addled mind struggled to determine what the sound was and from where it was coming.

Only as Evelin, Jason’s eighteen-year-old younger sister, began to stir next to him did he begin to orient himself.

Slowly, as his sister, lover, and pseudo-business-partner stretched and started crawling out of bed, the events of the previous evening returned to his consciousness.

After several days of absence and silence, Evie had returned home. With the help of their older sister Beth, she had interrogated Jason as to his “true intentions” regarding their relationship.

Then, after Beth had left them alone, Evie confronted Jason about his attempts to brainwash her.

Thankfully, years of living under the heel of his scornful mother, Janice, had taught Jason to be quick on his feet. The bitch was always trying to “catch” Jason and manipulate him into admitting some sort of fault. (Her goal being to heap on another punishment.) The frequency of this tactic had taught Jason to avoid the intended punishments by being a master of doublespeak and gaslighting.

Using those skills, he had managed to both admit that Evie was correct and at the same time convince her that he hadn’t done anything all that wrong.

She seemed to accept his explanation/apology. However, she indicated that perhaps all was not yet forgiven and that they would need to talk more.

Then, throwing Jason a total curveball, his sister had given him her attempt (a rather good attempt) at a hypnotic script to use on their mother.

Finally, after Jason had already gone to bed, Evelin came into his room, cuddled up with him, and fell asleep.

After days of anxiety, the comforting presence of his lover had given him the best night sleep he could remember in a long time.

Now it was morning, and the alarm on her phone had vibrated her awake. Clearly hoping not to disturb Jason, Evie made to tiptoe out of his bedroom. But before she made it even two steps from his bed, she was startled by her brother’s groggy voice.

“Good morning, beautiful.”

Jason hadn’t intended to add the compliment, but staring at her ass in the dim morning light stirred something inside, and it compelled him.

“Oh, sorry,” she responded. “I didn’t mean to wake you.”

“No, it’s fine. It was nice waking up next to you...”

For a moment they just looked at each other in silence. Evie had slept in Jason’s bed numerous times over the past few weeks. But, she always slipped away in the night to avoid anyone noticing their dalliance.

Spending the entire night was something new, and Jason was unsure what that might mean. Was it the next step in their relationship? Or was it a sort of goodbye?

The slightly sad look in Evelin’s eyes seemed to indicate it might be the latter, causing Jason’s heart to sink.

“Evie,” he asked, “Are we okay? Are we gonna be okay?”

She sighed, and the look on her face told Jason that avoiding this conversation was a big part of why she was trying to sneak out of his room without waking him.

“I’m not ready to have this conversation yet, Jason. I said we’d talk tonight, and I promise we will,” she turned back toward the door but paused for a moment before continuing.

“Something feels different, big brother. And I don’t know what that means just yet,” she paused again.

“But... I think we’re going to be okay.”

With that, Evelin moved to the door, opened it, and made to step into the hallway. Abruptly, however, she stopped and turned back to look at her brother.

Then, in a completely conversational tone utterly devoid of any of the emotional heaviness present just seconds ago, she asked, “Where’s your computer?”

The tonal shift was so sudden it actually caused Jason to chuckle briefly before he quickly responded to his little sister, “Oh, yeah. Mom confiscated it a couple of days ago.”

“She what? Why? Wait, so you haven’t been working for a few days now?” she wasn’t panicking, but she was clearly concerned.

“No, I’ve been twiddling my thumbs for the past few days,” Jason replied.

Evelin’s back straightened as she went from hurt lover to full-on businesswoman mode, “Alright. She probably hasn’t left for work yet, so I’ll speak to her. There’s a lot of work that needs doing, and we’re behind schedule.

“I was going to wait till after our talk,” she continued. “But there’s no time. I’ll send you a list of changes we need as soon as I get to school.”

With that, Evie took off down the hall.

Generally, Jason tried to sleep until everyone was out of the house, so he got comfortable in his bed, closed his eyes, and hoped to get another hour or two of sleep.

* * *

True to her word, Evie sent her brother a series of text messages later that morning.

The requests were interesting, nothing that Jason had considered for his application, but they made sense.

First, Evie wanted an “activation code” type system. She wanted to sell access to her recordings on the app via a different platform, then use the activation code to grant access within the app.

It seemed overly complicated to Jason, but he liked the idea of circumventing the 30% fee that Apple and Google take for in-app purchases.

Second, Evie said she needed an affiliate system to allow third parties to sell access to their own recordings on the app.

Jason spent a few minutes thinking about what would be involved in making this happen. He then tried to calculate how many hours of work this might be. Finally, he doubled his estimate... because experience had taught him that he consistently and grossly underestimated how much work a project would take.

Jason’s final estimate was somewhere in the four-week range. Far too much work. He’d decided he’d just tell Evie that it was too much for now, and he’d think about adding these features if they actually managed to sell any subscriptions to the app.

It was about that time that another text came through from his little sister, [ Need these features ASAP! We already have multiple sales waiting on them! ]

‘Well shit,’ thought Jason.

Making his way downstairs to begin his daily drudgery, Jason discovered a note from his mother written on the refrigerator whiteboard.

“Jason, Evelin needs your help with a school project. Get your computer and do whatever she needs.”

‘Sweet! Jason thought. ‘Evie, really came through.’

Several hours later—his morning chores done—Jason found himself sitting at his computer and logged in to the app backend.

As he had been dreading, there hadn’t been a single sale.

His next rent payment was coming due very soon. What had been elation and joy at the thought of finally being free from the grip of his mother drained away. Without some sales, he wouldn’t be able to pay her the rent. If he didn’t pay her, she’d just find more ways to keep him trapped in this miserable life.

The feeling of hopelessness was so strong it took every ounce of willpower Jason had not to just put his head down and cry.

Evie said she had sales waiting, so maybe there was still hope. And even if everything else fell through, there was still the possibility of brainwashing his mother through the app.

To that point, Jason was happy to discover that Janice had been using the app for the past few nights, according to the app’s telemetry.

That was excellent news.

Hope ever so slightly rekindled, Jason got to work.

* * *

Early that evening, as usual, Jason was sequestered in his room trying to avoid his family. Generally, as of late, Evie would pop in a little later after their mother had retired to her room for the evening.

So, Jason was surprised when his sister walked in earlier than expected.

“Ready to get to work?” she asked, closing the door behind her.

With a confused look on his face, Jason responded, “Umm, is Mom out or something?”

“Nope,” his little sister smiled back. “Remember, I told her I had a big school project that you’re going to be helping me with all this week. So I got you your computer back, and I created a reason for me to be in your room all evening.

“Two birds... and all that,” Evie beamed, obviously pleased by her own cunning.

For his part, Jason couldn’t help but be impressed. She was right. That one little lie had solved two big problems.

‘Damn,’ Jason thought. ‘Evie really is intelligent... and devious.’

“Yeah, good work. I’m both impressed and somewhat scared,” he finally said out loud with a smile in his voice and on his face.

“Anyway,” she continued, ignoring her big brother, “did you get a chance to work on what I texted you?”

“Well, the truth is, what you asked for is literally weeks’ worth of work,” Jason said. To which Evelin seemed somewhat crestfallen.

“But,” he quickly continued, “I did manage to implement a very... very crude system which should accomplish the same thing. It’s just 100% manual.

“It shouldn’t be a big deal as long as the sales are just trickling in.”

“Hmm,” his sister pondered. “Yeah, that should work. Lots of sales would be great, but a handful a day is probably all we can expect. At least for now.”

Jason took several minutes to explain the system to his sister. It required the seller (be it Evie or someone else) to maintain a couple shared spreadsheets. And it required Jason to manually activate and deactivate the users in the system.

It could potentially be a few hours worth of work a week. Still, assuming Jason’s estimates were correct, it would be only a month or two before everything was automated.

“So that’s how all that works. I’m sure it sounds really complicated, but once you’ve made a couple sales, you’ll have it all figured out. Any questions?” Jason asked.

“Not really. I mean, of course I do, but you can walk me through it when I put in my sales,” Evelin replied.

“Oh,” Jason perked up at hearing that. “You’ve got some sales already?”

“Yep,” she smiled back at her big brother. “At last check, I had thirteen, and both the other girls had about the same. That’s why I asked you to prioritize this because I want to get our customers what they purchased.”

Jason was suddenly overwhelmed with emotion. It was working! This crazy longshot of an idea was working. He was making money. Hopefully, he’d be able to pay his rent and maybe even more.

The crazy thing was it was all thanks to Evie. Sure, he’d done all the real work so far in terms of creating the app. But, without someone selling it, the app was dead in the water.

Once again, Evie had come through for him. He was so proud of her, so grateful, and so in love.

His voice catching in his throat, Jason reached out and hugged his sister. “Evie... thank you so much. I love you so much.”

“Oh, Jason,” she replied. “You’re welcome. This is what I want. I want to be your woman. I want to be the one standing by your side, helping you to achieve your goals.

“I know what’s coming, and I’ll be by your side the entire way.”

Jason pulled back and looked at her questioningly, “You know what’s coming? What do you mean?”

“C’mon Jason,” she returned his stare, resignation in her eyes. “A hypnosis app? One which you asked me to make sure Mom and Beth were using. I mean, we’ve already talked about your intentions with Mom...sort of.

“You want them...physically,” she continued. “Just remember that regardless of who’s in your bed, I’m the one in your heart. Okay?”

At first, Jason lowered his gaze, somewhat ashamed about his desires. And, the truth was he still didn’t know how Beth fit into all of this. Even so, now was not the time to try and explain the nuance of what he was feeling.

So he pulled Evelin close, held her tight, and replied, “Okay.”

* * *

The rest of the afternoon was hectic. First, he and Evelin put all her user data into the tracking spreadsheet, which assigned a unique activation code to each one.

Jason took those codes and linked them to Evie’s audio program in the app. That way, when activated, the user would only get access to what they paid for.

Finally, they wrote up a quick email template and sent the appropriate code to each user.

The whole process took a little over an hour for fifteen users (Evie’s original thirteen, plus two more that sold since she’d last looked.)

That wasn’t too bad. And, once they’d done it a couple of times, Jason was sure that they’d get much faster.

Once finished, Jason was relieved to see that his system was working. And he was glad to be done for the evening because he had a ton of questions for Evie based on what had happened over the pasts few days.

He was really hoping that they could get everything out in the open and move on. He wanted this because he wanted to continue growing his relationship with his sister, sure. But, mostly, he was really hoping for some crazy “make-up sex.” It had been days, and he was horny as hell.

His hopes were dashed, however, when Evelin spoke next.

“Great! Okay, here’s what’s next. I need to give you Britney’s and Jessica’s audio recordings.

“Add them to the system and create codes for each one.

“I’m heading over to Britney’s house right now to show them how to activate their users,” she concluded. She handed Jason her phone, so he could download the recording her friends had made.

Plugging it into his computer, Jason started the transfer as Evelin continued.

“Did you read the scripts I sent you?” she asked.

“Only Mom’s,” Jason answered. “And, to be completely honest, it was perfect. Maybe I’ll record it tonight once this other work is finished.”

“No need,” Evie said, smiling at him. “It occurred to me that Mom might not be super responsive to your voice in her head...”

“Yeah, probably not.”

“So, I took the liberty of recording her script today... at lunchtime... in the girl’s bathroom.”

Jason just stared at her, flabbergasted.

“The acoustics were actually pretty good,” she giggled at him.

“And,” she added a hint of pride in her voice, “I did it in just two takes. This was a good thing because I really didn’t want to explain myself if someone came walking in.”

Jason downloaded that recording as well before handing Evelin back her phone.

She turned to leave but paused, turned back to her big brother, then leaned in and kissed him passionately.

The intensity of her kiss caught Jason off guard momentarily, but soon their tongues were intertwined, and Jason’s hands were desperately groping Evie’s waist, thighs, and ass.

Jason was just about to reach for the fastener on her pants when Evie pushed herself away and looked down at him while breathing heavily.

“Sorry, big bro,” Evie said. “This is going to have to wait. We’ve both got too much work to do.”

With that, she quickly left Jason’s room.

* * *

As Jason worked on the tasks his sister assigned to him, he reflected on the interesting dynamic of their relationship.

By and large, she was submissive toward him, particularly regarding sex. However, she was simultaneously more than happy to take control when she deemed it appropriate.

The simple truth was that she had more experience in certain areas. So, thus far, when she’d stepped up and taken the reins, Jason was quick to acquiesce.

Jason was sure that if he had overridden her, she would have complied. And it seemed that when she did take charge, it was always to help Jason achieve his goals.

Briefly, he wondered if his willingness to cede control to his sister made him weak. But, the more he thought about it, the more he realized that he liked this dynamic.

The idea of a submissive woman in the bedroom was super hot. Indeed Jason loved fantasizing about all the things he would eventually do to and with his sister.

At the same time, a woman who was overly submissive in everyday life seemed kinda gross to him. Who wanted a partner that needed to be constantly told what to do, or who couldn’t be trusted to make good decisions? That just sounded like more of a burden.

No, Jason liked how strong and intelligent his sister was. With someone like her on his side, he knew that success was assured.

With his tasks completed, Jason texted Evelin to let her know. And, sure enough, within a few minutes, he saw that she (or one of her friends) had started updating the shared spreadsheet.

Everything looking good, Jason moved on to getting his mom’s account set up to play the hypnotic messages Evie had recorded.

Finally, with Evie still out of the house and Janice still awake, Jason decided to do a little gaming as a reward for a day’s hard work.

Time passed until Jason was startled out of his gaming reverie by a quiet knock at his door. Looking at the clock, he realized that it was likely to be his little sister. Still, after recent events, he decided to stand and politely let whoever it was in.

“Hey,” started Evie smiling up at him. “We got everything set up. Did you see it on the servers?”

“Yeah,” Jason responded. “I haven’t looked in a little while, but last time I checked, we’ve had about ten people activate their accounts.

“Once I saw that a few of them had started their audio program and it seemed to be working, I decided to take a break and play some games.”

“Cool,” Evie stated enthusiastically. “Did you notice the sales totals?”

“Not really,” Jason said as he started pulling up the shared spreadsheet.

Looking at the first tab, he saw seventeen sales that Evelin had made.

Britney’s tab floored him with thirty sales.

And, Jessica’s tab was a still respectable twelve.

“That’s pretty good for just a few days,” Jason said. “That’s what... ahh... fifty-nine sales. Wow, that’s way more than I expected!”

Jason was genuinely very pleased. It was certainly a better start than he had anticipated, and at the ten dollars a sale, minus the girl’s share, he’d made a couple hundred bucks.

As long as they could maintain this level of sales, he’d be in a position to move out in a couple months.

“Yeah,” replied Evelin, a bit of pride in her voice. “Not too shabby. Now, give me your info so I can transfer you the money.”

A few minutes later, Jason saw that Evie had deposited just over two thousand dollars into his account.

“What!?” asked Jason confused. “Why so much?”

Evie grinned ear to ear. “I know we decided on ten bucks for the app, but after discussing it with the girls, we figured that fifty was a more appropriate price.

“So, after the fee we pay for credit card processing and the girls 40% cut, that comes out to just shy of $2050.”

Jason sat in stunned silence for a few moments before responding, “Wait, that’s still too much. The math doesn’t work.”

“No, well, I decided not to take a cut.”

Jason’s eye’s widened in shock before Evie quickly added, “For now. Just for now.

“Once we get you in an apartment and make sure you have everything you need, I’ll start taking my cut. Besides, once you get a place, I’ll probably be spending a lot of time there, so I’m considering it an investment in my own future.”

“Wow, Evie, this is way more than I expected. Thank you so much,” Jason gushed.

“No need to thank me. You did all the heavy lifting with the app.”

“Yeah, but how did you reach so many people so quickly. Even for sixty sales, that means you would have had to advertise to hundreds... no thousands of people,” Jason stated, obviously confused.

“Okay. Well, that’s one of the things we need to talk about. You may not be happy with this, but please let me explain,” Evie said tentatively.

Taking Jason’s stare as assent, Evie started explaining.

All in all, it wasn’t that complicated. A couple years ago, Evelin’s friend Britney started coming to school with new stuff. New clothes, new bags, new shoes, new jewelry.

Naturally, Evie was curious, and Britney was more than happy to share her newfound secret. Social media.

Britney had been posting pictures of herself online. The photos were tame but suggestive and carefully framed to be fully legal for a sixteen-year-old to post.

Over a few months, she’d built up a fanbase of thirsty dudes who were always begging her to show more. Britney had been smart, and she’d started selling access to more revealing photos and videos. Soon enough, the money was pouring in.

In fact, Britney was more than smart; she was a shrewd businesswoman. She had the whole thing planned out. Every couple of months, she would reveal just a little more in her photos.

Britney had a plan that covered her all the way up until she expected to graduate college. She’d started out fully clothed with thigh-high stockings and low-cut tops. Eventually, she’d moved to form-fitting yoga pants. Now, at eighteen, she did twerking videos and the occasional nip slip.

The promise of something more kept bringing in new guys and ensured the old ones remained loyal.

This new app, offering the ability to sell even greater access, got Britney super excited.

Seeing Britney’s success, it didn’t take much convincing to get Evelin and Jessica on board.

Soon they each had their own gig running, and the money started flowing.

Britney was much more successful. Her blond hair and big tits made her a natural for this type of work.

Evie didn’t have the big boobs, but her ass put Britney’s to shame.

Jessica, for her part, had the smallest audience. Her dark brown skin and athletic build just didn’t bring in the guys as much. Still, she was beautiful and sensual, so she was making money.

As Evelin explained all of this to her big brother, she was worried. Worried that he might be angry for “sullying” herself or something.

Jason didn’t look angry, though if anything, he looked contemplative.

When Evie’s explanation had wrapped up, he spoke, “Hmm, interesting. I had no idea you were doing anything like that. Why hadn’t you mentioned it before?”

“Well,” Evie started pensively, “I was afraid you’d be upset. I was planning on just ending it, and... well, I wasn’t going to tell you... but I realized that it was the perfect marketing tool for your app.”

“Yeah,” Jason said, obviously still lost in thought. “So, what’s the endgame here. How many subscriptions do you think you can mine out of your fan base?”

“It’s hard to say,” Evie replied, caught off guard by his “all business” tone.

“We went through the numbers,” she continued. “Based on average growth and long-term subscribers and a whopping big guess... we’re estimating two-thousand sales over the next six months.”

“Wow, really?” asked Jason.

“Yeah, I’m fairly comfortable with that number. It could be more, but I wouldn’t plan on it. Plus, there’s a chance, nothing guaranteed, but a chance that once we have some solid numbers, we could convince other girls to get on board with selling their own recordings on the app.”

“Dang, Evie, I’m so impressed with you!” Jason replied. “So what I’m hearing is that at a minimum, this should be enough to get me out of the house and provide a nice buffer while I get other contracts in place.”

“And best case,” Evie interjected, “This could pay all the bills while you finish college.”

“True,” Jason said, obviously lost in his own imagination.

“And that, Jason, brings us to the second thing we need to talk about.” Evie wasn’t excited to have this conversation, and she suspected Jason even less so, but it had to be done.

Jason snapped out of his daydream and met eyes with his sister. Last night she had rightly accused him of trying to brainwash her. Jason had no idea how this conversation was going to play out.

“I’ve been thinking about this a lot over the past couple of days. Ever since I discovered your hypnotic programming. At first, I was so upset and confused. But after what you said last night, I think I’ve come to terms with things.

“You’re my man, Jason. To me, there is no doubt. I love you, and I want to be by your side. I want to fulfill your desires. I want to do what it takes for you to stay with me.

“Mom told me, for years, that guys can be weird. She warned me that my man might want things that would make me uncomfortable. She told me that I had two choices. First, I could tell you, well ‘him,’ you know what I mean. I could tell you ‘No.’ And lose you. Or, I could figure out how to deal with it, make you happy, and in turn be happy myself.

“The truth is, I’m not sure I ever really believed her.

“But, here we are. We’re only weeks into our relationship, and you’re already getting ready to bed other women.

“To be fair, the idea of you turning Mom into your sex slave is super hot. But...that’s the fantasy of it. It’s fun to imagine and talk dirty about. To actually do it, to be part of it. I don’t want to be part of that.“

“Oh,” was all Jason could say before Evelin continued.

“But, I do want to please you, and I realized, last night, that the solution was directly in front of us.

“You may not believe me, but I’ve had a crush on you for years. The truth is, lots of girls have innocent crushes on their big brother. I don’t think mine was all that different or more pronounced than anyone else’s.

“However, your hypnotic conditioning changed that. Sure, all you wanted was someone to help you with the chores. But I already had a latent desire for you. Again it was nothing more than the few subconscious embers left over from a flame that never burned particularly bright.

“Even so, your programming blew new life into those embers. Then when you used hypnosis to reinforce those feelings within me, it stoked the flames even more.

“Today, you are the most important thing in my world. How we got here, whether real or hypnosis... I don’t care! My feelings are real to me.

“So... If your programming could do that to me. What else can it do?

“I’m standing here, right now, telling you that I will do ANYTHING you want me to. Despite all your lovely affirmations, I am convinced that the moment I say ‘no,’ you’ll kick me to the curb.

“But, I’m also terrified of what you want. I’m so scared that I WILL say ‘no.’

“Well, the solution is obvious. Use hypnosis. Train me to be your perfect woman.

“They say, ‘Hypnosis can’t make someone do something they don’t already want.’ I’m telling you, I want it! I just need your help to get out of my own way.

“What do you think?” she finished.

“Evie,” Jason started. “That was a lot. And I appreciate your honesty. I’ll admit I was more than a little shocked by some of the things you told me you wanted to do. So, I guess it makes sense to hear that it was just dirty talk.

“You’re right though, I think I can use hypnosis to help us here.

“I guess I have some ideas; we can talk about them and...”

Evie cut Jason off mid-sentence.

“No!” she said. “I don’t want to know. I am giving you full permission to do whatever you want. From now on, I’ll listen to the app every single night. And, if I happen to wake up, I will remove my headphones, so I don’t accidentally catch what you’re saying.”

“Okay,” Jason said. “I can agree to that.”

“Really?” Evie asked. “So you’re going to brainwash me into being your personal sex slave? You’re going to make me do all sorts of deplorable things and enjoy every second of it?” She was breathing hard with an excitement that caught Jason by surprise.

“Yes,” he smiled at her. “I’m going to program you to please me in ways you’ve never imagined.”

Jason reached out and grabbed his little sister pulling her close and kissing her passionately.

Over the past few weeks, Jason had grown accustomed to nearly daily sexual encounters with Evelin. Yet, he had been without release for several days now.

More than that, the fear, anxiety, and frustration over the past few days had been a constant burden. That weight had been lifted and, in its place, was an overwhelming sexual need.

His hands groped and grabbed at Evie’s body as his lips devoured hers.

Jason was lost to primal lust. He was practically growling. And as he wrapped his fingers in Evie’s hair and yanked her head back and away from him, he could see the same lust reflected in her eyes. Lust... and fear.

That fear drove Jason; it was like something inside him had snapped. His sister had given him blanket permission to do as he pleased, and tonight, he was going to do just that.

Party shoving, partly throwing, Jason hurled Evie across his bedroom and onto his bed.

In less than a single heartbeat, before she could even get her bearings, he was on her. Grabbing her by the throat with one hand, his other literally tore her shirt from her body, sending buttons flying.

Evie, always quick on her feet, reached down quickly unfastened her pants, doing her best to kick out of them. All the while, with rasping breath, her throat constricted by her brother’s grip, she managed to grunt out, “Yes... yes... yes!”

Releasing her throat and throwing her down on the bed, Jason reached for her pant legs and tugged them off of her. Then with a deft motion, he quickly stepped out of his own pants.

Jason’s brain was barely working by this point; he had devolved into some sort of sex-starved primitive primate. He was operating primarily on lust and instinct.

It was that instinctual part of himself that reacted first when he noticed the pronounced wet patch at the front of his sister’s panties.

In one motion, he grabbed her ankle pulling her lower body to him as he knelt on the bed.

Evie, now upside down, had her legs in the air and head on the bed with her ass pressed against Jason’s chest. She was powerless to protest as her big brother pulled her panties to the side—painfully digging the fabric into her—and dove face-first into her sloppy, wet snatch.

Jason, for his part, was in caveman heaven with his lips and snout buried in the scent and taste of his lover’s most intimate area.

Lapping, slurping, and sucking, Jason showed no signs of slowing down, so Evie did her best to relax and enjoy the attention.

So lost in the pleasure and passion of it all was Evie that she hadn’t even noticed how vocal she was until she heard herself yelp. Jason’s tongue had moved further south and was now licking and probing her puckered anus.

There had been some anal dirty talk shared between the two lovers, but it had never gone any farther. Evie was nervous that Jason might want to go further than she was ready tonight, but she couldn’t deny how good it felt.

It was a powerful new and somewhat strange feeling for Evie. Her brother’s tongue working her tight hole felt good. No, it felt amazing. But at the same time, the pleasure she was feeling was very different than the pleasure of having her pussy eaten.

Difficult to describe, the intimate and taboo sex act felt... deeper, more animalistic somehow. She was still nervous about taking Jason’s dick up there, but for the first time in her young life, Evie was excited about trying.

Jason was insatiable as he continued his oral ministrations on his sister. Asshole, pussy, taint, and clit, Jason was ravaging her. Interestingly, even with his cognitive self seemingly “out to lunch,” Jason still managed to pay attention to what Evie liked and what didn’t seem to work for her.

After at least ten minutes of this, Evelin was spent. Holding herself in that awkward position and experiencing multiple orgasms had left her drained.

Giving in to the physical exhaustion of it, her enthusiasm started to wain.

And, likewise, without the constant encouragement of his sister’s moaning, grunting, and writhing, Jason too began to lose interest.

Dropping her to the mattress, Jason climbed off the bed and moved so that he was standing closer to her head. Then he reached out, grabbed her by the hair, and pulled her off the bed and onto the floor.

She had been on the verge of falling asleep, exhausted by how much he’d pleasured her thus far. But, his sudden, almost violet, actions had her once again wide-eyed and full of passion and fear.

Pulling her face to his cock, it took Evie a second to get herself in a sitting position as her brother painfully held her up by the roots of her hair.

“Worship it,” he said, releasing her.

She didn’t hesitate.

Much like her brother, Evie had been reduced to a lustful, primitive version of her usual self. Seeing the hard, throbbing manifestation of her lover’s masculinity just a few centimeters from her face had her panting with desire.

Leaning in closer, she began to sniff, lick, and kiss her brother’s member. All the while, she was muttering, “Thank you, Jason. I love you, Jason. This is amazing, my love. Use me!”

After less than a minute, Evelin simply could not restrain herself any longer, and with absolute abandon, she took her brother, in his entirety, in her throat.

Jason simply stood there, hand on his hips, looking down and enjoying the show as his woman voluntarily fucked her own throat with his dick.

Coughing, sputtering, and eyes watering, Evie impaled herself again and again on him.

She had never felt her brother this hard before, and that fact filled her with pride and drove her onward.

Jason enjoyed the show for another minute or two before he reached down with both hands, grabbed the back of Evie’s head, and thrust himself to the hilt into her throat.

She held as long as she could before she, unable to breathe, started gagging and coughing around his prick.

She tried to push off, but he held her in place. She did her best to hold on, but it was only a few more seconds when she felt panic beginning to rise within her. She started tapping on Jason’s leg, desperate to signal him to let go. But he held on.

Her eyes looked up into his, pleading with him; he said two words in response.

“Prove yourself.”

For a moment, Evelin allowed herself to panic. Her oxygen-starved brain told her she was going to die. It told her to fight. She had to free herself.

But, there was another voice within her. It told her that this was a test. She had to prove herself. She had to prove herself to Jason. She had hurt him and angered him by hiding from him over the previous few days. She had caused him to question her loyalty and devotion even though she had pledged herself to him.

She also had to prove herself... to herself. Were her words just that? Empty words? Or did she mean them? Was she willing to devote herself to Jason? To love him completely? To trust him implicitly?

As she struggled to push herself off of her brother, she knew. She knew that this was a test, and everything, her entire future, everything she’d been dreaming of for years came down to this moment.

She had done something similar to Jason before. Acted like she was willingly choking herself on his cock. But she was in control the whole time. Now Jason was calling her bluff.

The choice was simple. Trust her man and begin their new life together or fight to be free... and alone... for the rest of her life.

It had only been a few seconds, but her decision made Evie force herself to stop struggling.

She dropped her hands to her side, giving Jason complete control.

Part of her hoped. She hoped that her acquiescence was enough. She hoped that Jason would release her, hug her tight, and praise her for being such a good and loyal lover.

But, as she felt her consciousness beginning to fade, she knew the time for half measures was over. She had to trust.

When Evelin’s stomach started to convulse, in a desperate effort to breathe, Jason began to worry. He wanted to let go and beg his sister for her forgiveness.

But there was another part of him, more substantial than it had ever been before, that scolded him for his weakness.

He knew this was necessary. It was a test. He was testing Evelin. Testing her loyalty. Testing if she’d honor her word.

She’d seemingly passed her test. Even before the convulsions, she had relaxed her arms. She had put her fate in his hands, literally.

But that was only half of it. Because Jason knew that this was also a test for himself.

Evelin wanted her man to control her. She was offering to help him take control of other women. She was ready and willing to submit.

But was he ready?

This wasn’t about allowing Evie to take charge in the business. No, he stood by his earlier thoughts. He wanted a strong woman by his side.

This wasn’t about his ability to give up some control when appropriate. No, this was about his ability to hold on to control when necessary.

They’d played with the term “master,” but it had just been play. Things had gotten a little rough a few times, but it was just fun. He was never really her master.

She wanted, needed a true master. Someone who was willing and able to push her boundaries and exceed her limits.

That’s why this was a test for him.

Did he have the strength to take her right to the brink then bring her back? Or would he run from that responsibility and abandon his lover.

Jason gripped Evelin harder and held her in place even as her body began to weaken. He had made his decision just as she had made hers.

The panic flowed out of Evie’s eyes, and slowly, they closed. She’d done it. She’d held on. Jason was so proud of her.

It took all of his willpower to hold on for another slow ten-count. Jason wanted to make sure she was truly passed out. In total, she’d been without air for only a minute. It wasn’t something one should do every day, but she wasn’t in any real danger just yet.

Carefully Jason pulled himself free of his sister, checked to ensure she was breathing, then awkwardly picked her up and carried her to the bed.

In all honesty, he was glad she was unconscious for this as he wasn’t exactly in great shape. Moving his relatively small sister was still a struggle, and he was glad she didn’t see that.

Once she was lying on the bed, Jason noticed her panties. There were sodden, completely soaked.

He knew his sister could get really wet, but this was far beyond even that.

Curious but hopeful he was wrong, he turned to look where she’d been kneeling just moments before.

Sure enough, there was a puddle on the wood flooring. Evelin must have pissed herself when she’d passed out.

Interestingly this excited Jason. He was a twenty-three-year-old male in the age of the Internet. Of course, he knew that pissing was a fetish; it just wasn’t one of his. Or, maybe it was...

Another surge of lust formed in Jason, but before he let it take over, he quickly went for the towel he kept under the door to block sound and light from escaping.

As he reached for it, he discovered something that stopped him cold. The door was cracked open. Not much, but certainly enough to give someone a clear view of everything that had been going on.

He was sure the door had been closed. Both he and Evelin had been really good about closing the door and putting the towel in place.

Someone had to have opened it.

‘Well, fuck!’ he thought. ‘Nothing I can do about it now.’

He figured it had to be Beth. If it had been his mother, Janice, she would have freaked out.

Beth was aware that he and Evelin were fucking. Kinda weird for her to watch, though.

Jason couldn’t quite tell if the idea of his big sister watching him fuck his little sister was hot or not. So he set it aside for now, as he closed and locked the door.

Turning back to Evie, prone and unconscious on the bed, he allowed himself to return to his lust.

The idea of fucking an unconscious girl held little appeal to him, but he knew his little sister would think it was so hot, him just using her like that.

So, he pulled off her pussy juice and pee-soaked panties, climbed on top, and slid into her warm wetness.

If he had lost some of his erection, it was back to full strength within just a few strokes as Evie started moaning as she began to regain consciousness.

She awoke confused and disoriented but quickly ignored all of that as she realized that her brother was seriously railing her.

“Oh, you fucking pervert,” she said with playfulness and a bit of grogginess in her raspy voice. “You couldn’t even wait till I was awake to start fucking me?”

Jason gave her a look of mild annoyance as sweat dripped from his nose onto her forehead. “Here’s what’s going to happen, you little whore.” His tone was stern, but they both knew there was no real animosity there.

“You’re going to keep your mouth shut while I dump my load deep into your greedy little cunt hole.” Jason was being intentionally crude. He knew she loved that shit.

‘Cunt hole?’ Jason thought. ‘God I really need to work on my dirty talk.’

“Oh shit,” Evie exclaimed. “You’re getting close. I can feel it; your cock just got so much harder. Do it, please. Jason, I want to feel it inside of me. Mark me, make me yours.”

Jason had every intention of doing just that.

The first time they’d fucked, Jason had accidentally cum inside of his sister. She ended up having to get the morning-after pill just to be safe.

After that little scare, Evelin started taking regular birth control. And while Jason was happy for that level of protection, he wasn’t the type to leave anything up to chance.

He’d spent some time researching different birth control methods and was astounded to discover that—when done correctly—condoms and the tried and true “pull out method” were equally effective.

Of course, the key there was doing it correctly.

Between the pill and him pulling out, he was reasonably sure they’d be safe. But, sometimes, you just had to live on the edge, and tonight was a special occasion.

He was only able to hold back a few more strokes before grunting out, “It’s coming...”

Evelin wrapped her legs around him, pulled him in, and held him with something one might see in the octagon.

And, if that wasn’t enough, she literally started thrusting her hips as if to someone get him even deeper inside of her. “Give... it... to... me...”

Jason’s entire body went rigid for a second before his ass started clenching, and he shot over and over deep into his sister.

“Ffffffuuuuck,” was all he could manage until his orgasm finally subsided.

Rolling off his sister and staring up at the ceiling, Jason was surprised moments later when his abdomen and groin convulsed as the sensation of a miny orgasm shot through him.

“Fuck... oh fuck,” he said, a little alarm in his voice.

“What, what is it? Are you okay?” Evie asked, concerned.

“Yeah, I think. I’m... uh... fuck... having some kind of orgasmic aftershocks.”

“Really, I didn’t know guys did that.”

“Me neither. I’ve... oh fuck... there’s another one. I’ve jerked off hundreds of times. And we’ve been messing around for weeks now. I’ve never felt anything like this.”

“You’re okay, though?”

“Yeah, it feels damn good. It’s just weird, is all.”

* * * * * *

Soon both Jason and Evelin were quietly dozing, just enjoying the closeness of each other.

The moment was lovely, particularly after the intense sex session they’d just shared, but Jason felt the need to cut it short and get to work on the next phase of his grand vision.

Realizing that Evie wasn’t quite asleep just yet, he kissed her forehead and excused himself before heading down the hall to piss and wash up a little bit.

When he got back to the room, and even though he didn’t want to disturb his sister, he encouraged Evie to likewise go pee and clean up. Bladder infections were a real bitch and—as he understood it—easily avoidable by simply urinating after sex.

By the time she returned, Jason was already logged in to his app’s backend and looking at his mother’s account.

According to the telemetry, she kept a pretty regular schedule and had been using the app for a few days now.

First, using the “spying” features built into the version of his app that his mom had installed, he pulled up her camera feed.

Unsurprisingly, Jason couldn’t see anything of value. The room was dark, and the phone didn’t appear to be pointed at anything worth seeing.

Next, listening through his headphones, he activated the audio feed.

For the past few weeks, Jason and Evie had frequently shared a bed. And, even if she usually left the room in the middle of the night, Jason had, on several occasions, found himself lying next to her, lost in thought and enjoying her closeness and the sound of her breathing.

The soft, gentle rhythm of his lover’s breath was calming and comforting.

Janice, however, was straight-up sawing logs.

“Damn,” said Jason, looking over his shoulder at Evelin—who had crawled back into bed. “Listen to this.”

He unplugged his headphones, allowing his little sister to hear the loud and somewhat abrasive sounds emanating from their sleeping mother.

“That lady can snore,” said Evelin. The two of them shared a chuckle as Jason reconnected his headphones, thereby cutting off Evie from the cacophony.

“Ohh,” she added after realizing what Jason was doing. “Are you going to start her programming tonight?”

Jason started to reply, then realized that they’d both been whispering to each other. He thought it rather silly considering all the noise they had been making just fifteen minutes ago.

Regardless, he continued. “Yeah. Which reminds me...”

“Yeah?” Evie prompted her brother.

“Well,” Jason said. “I’m not sure how Janice is going to react to this. Again, your script is perfect. And, if dad’s death messed her up as much as you and Beth say it did... Well, I have no idea what’s coming next.

“My plan is to do my best to altogether avoid her over the next several days. You know, give the programming time to sink in.

“But, if she responds quicker than anticipated, anything might happen. I think it would be best for us to avoid... well, you know... anytime Mom is around.”

“Ohh,” Evelin said, pondering Jason’s word. “Yeah, you’re probably right. So no more after-hours playtime?”

“No, and no more sleeping in my room. Just for a little while.

“I owe Mom rent in six days. My plan is to surprise her with my influx of cash. I think... well, I hope, if the programming worked, that revelation will kickstart the process. And, if all goes well, that’s when I’ll transition to the next phase of her programming.”

“So...,” Evie started, “There’s a chance you’ll be fucking your own mother... our mother... within a week?” Her tone clearly indicated her apprehension at the idea.

“Maybe not a week, but...,” Jason shrugged as if to say ‘Well, duh. That’s been the plan all along.’ He then raised his eyebrows and made a gesture with his hands, clearly asking his sister if she was okay with this.

“Yeah... no, I mean, yeah, I know,” she said. “It’s just suddenly more ‘real’ than it has been till now.

“I’m good,” she added. Then repeated, “Yep, I’m good... We’re good.”

There was a moment of silence before Evelin spoke again.

“Maybe, though, you use my programming to help me accept all this a little easier.“

“Look,” she quickly added. “Any woman is going to have trouble sharing her man. Even those Sister Wives people struggle, and it’s part of their religion...”

“Sister who what now?” Jason asked.

“It’s a reality TV show, whatever it’s not important. What is important is that I want this for you. I really do. And it’s still a struggle. Like I said, any woman would struggle. So, if we accept that, try to imagine how much MORE of a struggle it is for me when the ‘other woman’ is our mother.

“You know what I mean?” she finished.

Jason took a deep breath and sighed. “Yeah, I get it. This whole thing, you... Mom... the business, it’s all happened so fast. It’s surreal. I probably haven’t been as cognizant of your feelings as I should be.”

For a few moments, they just looked at each other, smiling. Jason’s expression was one of mild apology, and Evie’s was one of acceptance.

Soon, Jason spoke again, “Well, I’m planning on working through the night, so I can monitor Mom. I don’t want her to wake up and hear you talking in her ear.

“I think we’re safe tonight, so you’re welcome to stay. But I’ll be over here clicking and typing. At least for the next few hours.”

“Yeah,” Evelin responded, crawling out of Jason’s bed. “You’re probably right. I guess I better get my beauty sleep if I hope to dupe more simps into buying our app.”

Jason smiled and rolled his eyes at her, “You’re everything that’s wrong with this country. You know that?”

“If I’m so wrong, big brother...,” she said, tenderly caressing his cheek as she leaned in for a gentle peck on the lips, “then why do I make you feel so good?”

With that, Evelin sauntered from the room in a display of playful sensuality, then closed the door behind her.

* * *

Jason was tired the following day.

He’d stayed up late into the night monitoring his mother’s progress as he played the hypnotic programming through the app on her phone.

Unlike Evelin, who’d started reacting to the training the first time she’d listened, Janice showed no reaction to the programming.

Jason wasn’t discouraged, however. Based on everything he knew, Evelin’s overwhelming reaction was very unusual.

While the sounds of his mother’s snoring played in the background, Jason had also managed to do a bit of coding. He had set a goal of working through the night, but soon enough, it became clear that he was just too tired to code effectively.

Still wanting to be productive, he instead turned his focus to Evie’s next set of programming commands.

As in the past, Jason spent a considerable amount of time just staring at his screen.

Evie had stated exactly what she wanted. She wanted to be used. She wanted to be turned into precisely what Jason desired her to be. He couldn’t remember what she had said, word for word, but it was something like, “Just make me want what you want.”

So then... what did Jason want?

Evie has already shown her ability to get dirty in the bedroom. And, Jason wanted that to go even farther. But, there was a limit.

He had been surprised, over the past couple of weeks, to discover just how much he liked his little sister. He enjoyed her company. He enjoyed listening to her, hearing her thoughts and opinions.

She had become a true partner in business and a partner in crime (aka corrupting his mother).

Finally, he realized that, on some level, he loved her... romantically. A couple of times recently, he had caught himself daydreaming about their potential future.

So, with all that in mind, how nasty did he really want Evelin to be? He respected her and cared for her. He didn’t want that to change.

‘Besides,’ he reasoned ‘the truly vile and degrading stuff... that’s what Janice is for.’

Jason had every intention of utterly corrupting his mother.

Not Evelin, though. Not her.

That was it. The next phase of Evie’s programming was about her accepting, enthusiastically, what Jason was about to do to their mother, Janice.

Evelin PHASE THREE:

This set of hypnotic commands was much longer than Jason had previously used. And while that did concern him just a little, he suspected that Evie would do fine with them.

After all, she had been listening to the hypnotic commands for weeks now. And besides, many of these were not new, just reused to create a logical flow.

‘Yeah,’ Jason thought. ‘These should work perfectly.’

As Jason recorded these new commands to upload them to the server, he was particularly impressed with how they formed a perfect loop. The last command flowed seamlessly into the first command.

By the time he was done, it was pretty late, but he went ahead and activated the new recording on Evie’s account.

If she stuck to her typical sleeping pattern, she would hear the new programming for a couple hours tonight.

All of that was last night.

Right now, he was exhausted and had a long day in front of him. His intention was to monitor his mother again tonight. The only way he’d be able to do that is if he got some more sleep in during the day.

Being both smart and a little lazy, Jason had long ago figured out where he could cut corners with his daily duties. It was always a risk as his mother would sometimes check his work. But that was rare.

He figured that if he cut a few corners over the next few days, he’d be able to manage everything: sleep, chores, his business, and monitoring Janice at night.

It was going to be a rough week. But Jason could do it.

* * *

By Friday, several days later, Jason’s schedule mainly had returned to normal. He was satisfied with his mother’s programming and left it to run automatically.

The business was also going well. Evelin and her friends had continued to sell access to the app. And, at Jason’s suggestion, they started selling individualized recordings.

All told, in the few days since his last tally, he’d earned another $820. That brought the total for the first full week of sales to just under three grand.

Three grand a week is a damn nice salary. Of course, that rate was certainly unsustainable, but even one-third of those sales would be more than enough to cover Jason while he finished school.

As Jason sat at his computer looking at the balance in his bank account, he couldn’t help but smile to himself. His mind wandered to all the pain he’d experienced over the past ten years. The feelings of isolation, loneliness, and helplessness had, at times, brought him to the brink.

He would likely never admit it to anyone, but there had been moments. Moments where Jason found himself so close to suicide. He didn’t know if it was fear or some primitive need for self-preservation, but thankfully he had never gone through with it.

And now, he was free.

Even if the programming didn’t work with Janice, it didn’t matter.

Jason was free, and for the first time in ten years, he knew true joy.

He wept.

* * *

When Evelin burst into his room a little later, she found her brother just sitting there staring off into the distance, lost in thought.

Looking at him, she knew he had been crying. More than that, just by looking at him, she knew why.

Without a word, she walked to her brother, leaned down, and kissed him gently on the lips. “You did it, big brother. You did it, and I’m so proud of you.”

Blinking a few times, awareness returning to his bedroom and his sister standing there, Jason took a deep breath and looked into Evelin’s eyes.

We did it, my love. I could not have done this without you. Thank you so much.“

“I love you, Jason,” was all Evie replied, but the way she said it conveyed so much more. It said, ‘You don’t have to thank me. I love you, so I will always be there for you.’

Jason stood and embraced his sister. “I love you too, Evelin.” Jason’s voice caught in his throat as his eyes welled with tears. He tried to hold it back, to keep it together, but it was all just too much.

After ten years of misery, to feel truly loved, Jason’s chest began to heave.

As they held each other, they both cried.

Jason let out a decade’s worth of emotion, the pain, and joy of this moment flowing out of him.

Evie cried too. Empathy for her brother, her own pain and guilt over the past decade, and the joy of the present all mixed together and overwhelmed her.

For several minutes they remained like that until, as the moment passed, Jason began to feel embarrassed for displaying so much emotion in front of someone else.

He gave his little sister a big squeeze, then released her and sat back down at his computer.

“Whew, alright,” said Evie. “Moving on,” she smiled down at Jason before continuing.

“How’s Mom’s programming going?” she asked.

“Good, I guess. There’s been no noticeable abreaction during any of the sessions I observed. But I’ve also been avoiding her, so I don’t know if there’s been any impact yet,” Jason replied.

“Okay, and when are you planning on moving her to the next phase?”

“I want to see how she acts when I give her the rent money. Other than that, I haven’t decided how to handle it.

“Her programming was supposed to stir up her fear of me leaving. I’m not really sure how to capitalize on that... I’m certainly open to suggestions,” he finished, looking at Evelin with just a hint of bewilderment in his eyes.

“Yeah, that’s tough,” she replied, chewing her bottom lip in thought.

“I’ve come up with a plan to really push her over the edge, but that’s for phase two. I think maybe for phase one, you just act like normal and see if she shows any changes,” Evelin added.

“Yeah, I agree. I think I’ll pay the rent tomorrow, then start interacting with her more while starting the phase two programming. What did you have to push her over the edge in phase two?”

“Well...,” Evie started in a sort of, ‘I hope I didn’t overstep my bounds, but...’

“I... WE... have an appointment to tour an apartment tomorrow!” she said excitedly.

“What?” Jason asked in shock. “I can’t get an apartment. I have a bit of cash, but apartments require credit checks and references and proof of employment and paystubs...,” Jason said while counting off on his fingers.

“Yes,” Evie said with mock calmness, “I am aware that apartments USUALLY require such things. But I have a way around that.”

And, when Jason just looked at her dubiously, she added, “Trust me.”

“Fine,” Jason said, indicating he wasn’t going to argue about it, “what does that have to do with phase two?”

“Simple. Once you inform Mom that you’re ready to move out, she’s going to snap. If your programming has prepped her, she’ll be ready to do just about anything to ensure you don’t leave.”

“If it works,” Evie continued, “we don’t go through with the apartment (or maybe we do anyway). If it doesn’t work, you move out. Either way, the apartment is key.”

“Huh...,” Jason grunted while thinking it through. “Yeah. Okay. Good plan. My plan was a little different. I was going to tell her I got a girlfriend.”

“What does that have to do with you leaving?” inquired Evie.

“Well, you know. If I have a girlfriend, I must be getting my needs met elsewhere, so I’ll probably leave.

“Mom’s programming planted the seed that if she doesn’t fulfill my ‘needs’ that I’ll leave her.”

“Okay,” Evie said. “Not bad. But what if she thinks, ‘Hey, his needs are met, so everything is good?’”

“Good point,” Jason said. “Though, the two combined, apartment and girlfriend, may provide for a double whammy.”

“Yeah,” replied Evie enthusiastically, “hell yeah. Sounds like a plan.”

“Jason, my love,” she continued after pondering the situation for a moment, “I’m calling it! In one week’s time, our bitch of a mother is going to be on her knees servicing your cock like it’s the most important thing in the world.”

“Yeah?” Jason replied, raising an eyebrow and wondering if the past few days of Evelin’s programming have made an impact. “How does that thought make you feel?”

“Truthfully...,” Evelin replied, glancing up as she took an honest assessment of her emotions, “it makes me happy. Hmm, it does. It makes me genuinely happy. You deserve to get your revenge on that bitch. And I’m proud to have helped.”

“Well...,” Evie amended her previous answer. “I’m happy, I’m proud, and right now, I’m horny as fuck. We’ve got less than thirty minutes before Mom gets home...” she started undressing, “...and I know exactly how we’re going to fill that time!”

* * *

The next day things were a little tricky. Jason was still trying to avoid his mother, but being a Saturday, she was home.

Even so, his weekend chores were a little lighter than his weekday chores. And, he usually would do the grocery shopping on Saturdays.

All in all, he mostly managed to avoid contact with his mother. They did pass each other a couple times in the morning, but Jason hurriedly went from chore to chore, not giving them time to truly interact.

The afternoon also required a bit of finessing. Jason and Evelin were due to tour the apartment at around one o’clock. Evie had scheduled that time precisely because she knew that about the time Jason was usually doing the shopping.

The plan was simple. Usually, Jason enjoyed the opportunity to get out of the house and would take his time at the grocery store. Today, however, he took advantage of the new phenomenon of online ordering for the first time ever.

Evie would leave the house, as she often did on the weekends, so it wouldn’t draw any suspicion. Jason would then, using his mother’s car, pick her up a few blocks from home.

They would tour the apartment, pick up the groceries, and, time permitting, drop Evie off at Britney’s house.

The plan worked... mostly.

As it turned out, Evie knew the apartment manager, Becca. Well, in truth, she was Jessica’s sister. So they knew each other in passing, and Jessica had put in a good word.

Becca, being a modern woman, was fully aware of the little online business her sister had. And she approved wholeheartedly. In fact, Becca was toying with the idea of doing a little online “modeling” herself.

As a favor to her sister’s friend, Becca was willing to forgo some of the usual documentation required to lease an apartment. However, she was willing to do that for Evie, not for Jason.

Jason really couldn’t blame her either. His income had been intermittent, and even with his recent “windfall,” he couldn’t guarantee it would continue.

Evelin, on the other hand, had a steady income going back nearly two years.

The final agreement they reached—before Becca would even show them the apartment—was a six-month lease with three months’ rent in advance, a security deposit, and it would have to be in Evelin’s name.

Jason was just shy of what he needed (plus, he wanted a buffer in his bank account), so Evie offered to spot him the rest. He really didn’t want to borrow money from his little sister, but they were both sure he’d be good for it in just a couple weeks.

All that settled, they finally got to tour the apartment. It was nice. Nothing fancy, but it should be comfortable with plenty of room for both Evie and Jason (if it came to that).

Jason had nothing to compare it to, other than his own room. And anything seemed better than being trapped there under his mother’s thumb.

After the tour, they told Becca that they were interested but needed another week to think about it.

That turned out to be okay because Evie would need to fill out an application, and Becca would need to run some checks. Becca told them not to worry about the checks because she could override the system if it rejected them.

They thanked her profusely for taking a risk on them, but she brushed it off. It was a six-month lease, and they were basically paying four months in advance. If anything, they were getting a bad deal, but it was the best she could do.

They were just about to leave when Evelin spoke up, “Becca, you’ve been a big help. Would you mind doing me one small additional favor? We’d really appreciate it.”

“What do you need?” Becca responded.

“Well, could you fill out an application in Jason’s name and print it out? Don’t submit it, just print it.”

“Umm, I guess... but why?”

“We just need to prove to our mother that Jason is trying to find a place of his own. He’s twenty-three, and she wants him out of the house. It’d be terribly embarrassing if he had to admit that the apartment was in my name.”

“Oh, yeah, I guess I can do that. Here, Jason,” she said, holding out her hand, “give me your ID.”

Five minutes later, Evie grabbed a folder off Becca’s desk, which was full of promotional material for the apartment building. She slid Jason’s fake application into it, and they said their final goodbyes to Becca.

Unfortunately for Jason, by the time he had picked up the groceries and dropped off his sister, he was well over an hour late getting home.

As Jason pulled into the garage and began unloading the shopping, he was sick to his stomach.

Sure, he’d been trying to hypnotically reprogram his mother over the past week. Still, there was no guarantee that it had worked. Further, to prevent messing things up, he had avoided his mother all this week.

There was no indication as to whether or not the hypnosis had worked.

His plan was to gauge her reaction when he paid his rent. Inadvertently, however, by being so late, he had created a different test scenario.

And, even if the hypnosis had been working, Jason feared that this particular scenario—his being so late—might just be too much.

Jason’s first indication that things may be working was when he entered the house.

Janice wasn’t there. Well, he knew that she was home, but she wasn’t waiting to scream at him.

With all the bags transferred into the kitchen, Jason began putting everything away.

He decided to be intentionally noisy, just in case his mother was unaware that he had returned.

It worked, as when he was about halfway through putting the groceries away, his mother appeared.

“You were gone a long time,” Janice said. Her voice wasn’t accusatory. If anything, she sounded inquisitive.

Jason thought about how to respond. In the past, he would make some excuse, and depending on his mother’s mood, she may let it slide.

An hour was a pretty long delay for grocery shopping, though, and any excuse he concocted would sound weak.

‘This is supposed to be a test,’ he thought. ‘Might as well go all out.’

“Yeah, the weather is great! I decided to swing by the park and...um...,” Jason hesitated, trying to think of a plausible reason to stop at the park.

Seeing her son’s hesitancy, Janice assumed she knew the reason and finished Jason’s sentence for him.

“You went to the park and did some girl watching?” she prompted, raising an eyebrow and giving her son a knowing grin.

‘Huh,’ Jason thought. ‘She is acting very strange right now.’

“Yeah, girl watching,” he replied, studying his mother’s reaction.

“Well, at your age, I’d expect nothing else,” she again smiled at him warmly and started to walk out of the room. “After all, men do have needs.”

Calling back over her shoulder, Janice added, “Just, ah, don’t be creepy about it, Jason. Girls don’t mind when guys look... As long as they’re not creepy about it.”

Back in his room, Jason analyzed this most recent interaction with his mom. While incredibly bizarre for this household, it was, by most standards, entirely normal.

Unfortunately, it was also too short. There just wasn’t enough data to draw any firm conclusions from. Jason dissected it piece by piece.

‘First,’ Jason thought, ‘she wasn’t angry even though I was an hour late.’ Out of character, certainly, but not 100% outside of the realm of plausibility.

‘Second, when she asked about me being late, she almost seemed concerned.’ There was no doubt, such behavior was new for Janice.

‘Finally, she joked with me about...girls?’

‘Yeah,’ Jason concluded, ‘something is seriously different. The programming must be working.’

Having thought through the situation, Jason decided to review his mother’s current programming and try to plan what he might do when paying her the rent.

* * *

That evening Jason found himself watching TV in the living room. It was incredibly rare for him to do that when anyone else was home, but he hoped to engineer some interaction with Janice. (Evie would be spending the next two nights at her friend’s working on creating more content.)

Eventually, she showed up and sat down in her favorite chair.

On instinct, Jason made to give her the remote control, but she waved him off. “What are you watching?” she asked.

“Nothing really,” he answered honestly. “I’m mostly just flipping channels. Though I’ve been watching this crazy obstacle course show for a few minutes. Please, the TV’s yours.” He again tried to pass his mother the remote.

“No, no, this I’m fine,” she said, turning to look at the glowing screen. “Oh, my!” Janice exclaimed, flinching back.

Jason quickly turned to see what he had missed. Sure enough, a contestant had just been knocked into the muddy water by a giant swinging hammer.

Engrossed in the show, Jason’s attention wandered away from his mother for a minute or two before she started him by calling out.

“Look out... move! Move!” she was shouting at the TV.

For the first time in years, Jason and his mother just sat and watched TV together, laughing and cringing at the on-screen antics.

It was both joyous and heartbreaking for Jason. It was nice, genuinely nice to share this meaningless moment with his mother. No stress, no fear. Just fun and laughter.

Still, for as lovely as it was, the moment also served to remind Jason just what he had been deprived of over the past decade.

This woman was his mother. A deep, instinctual part of his mind, something developed over eons of evolution, desperately needed to please this woman, to gain her approval.

Simultaneously, Jason’s higher brain hated her. Absolutely HATED her and called out for retribution.

The battle of emotions played out on Jason’s face and consumed his conscious awareness. So much so that he didn’t realize he had been staring at his mother and that she had been regarding him back.

“Jason?” she said tentatively. “Are you okay?”

“Huh? Yeah?” Jason replied, just a hint of anger escaping into his voice before he managed to catch himself.

“You look... Well, you look...upset.”

“Yeah... no... sorry,” Jason said, getting ahold of himself. “Just lost in thought.”

“Oh, yeah,” he quickly added, changing the subject, “I’ve got rent money for you.”

“Rent money...,” Janice started. “You know, I’ve been thinking about that and...”

Jason cut her off, “I’ll be honest with you, Mom. When I paid you for last month, I had no idea how I would make rent this month.”

“Jason, perhaps, maybe...,” Janice tried.

Jason just kept talking right over her, “I was terrified that I’d be out on the street.”

“What! No, you’re my son; I’d nev...,”

Jason ignored her, “But, Mom, I’m not worried anymore. I did it!” He just looked at his mother, waiting for her inevitable questions.

“Did what?”

“My business, Mom. I finally managed to get it off the ground in a major way,” he was grinning ear to ear. Even as he said it, Jason recognized some sort of angry mania beginning to rise up inside of himself. He struggled to refocus himself before his emotions got out of control.

“Your...business...?” Janice was clearly confused, and it infuriated Jason. Of course, he had talked to her about his business. How else had he been earning money? How had he been paying rent?

Jason realized, at that moment, his mother had never taken him seriously. She probably figured he’d made a few bucks doing odd jobs or something.

Of course, that’s what she thought. To her, Jason was a boy, not a man. A boy can’t have a job or start a business. A boy get’s money from Grandma and from cutting the neighbor’s lawn.

“Yes, Mom,” Jason said with more anger than he intended. “My business. The business I started writing software? The business I’ve been running for over a year now?”

“You... Writing software? You know how to do that?”

Suddenly it hit Jason, and his anger was defused. The hypothesizing that he and Evie had done was correct. When his father died, his mother went through some kind of mental break. For the past ten years, she had indeed thought of him as her perpetually thirteen-year-old son.

But that couldn’t be right. He didn’t go to school. Hell, he drove the car. She would have to be so disconnected from reality...

As these realizations flashed into Jason’s consciousness, he felt sympathy for his mother. It was the first time in many years.

‘Holy, shit,’ thought Jason. ‘She’s fucked. Like she’s seriously fucked in the head.’

He almost reached out to touch her, a sympathetic gesture, but something stopped him.

‘Yeah, she’s fucked. But is that an excuse for how she treated you? Is the drunk innocent when he runs over a kid just because he was intoxicated? Sure, maybe we show her a little sympathy, but first, she’s got to make amends for what she did. Atonement can come only after punishment.’

Jason’s heart hardened toward his mother.

“Mom,” Jason started calmly, “I’m a grown man. A grown man with talents, and skills, and passions, and... needs.” He added that last bit to hook into the hypnotic programming.

“I own and operate a small software company. Recently one of my projects started selling very well. Not ‘tech millionaire’ well, but I’m now making a solid living.

“My point is, Mother, I have enough money to pay the rent. Just like we agreed. Dad said, ‘A man always sticks to his word.’ Well, I told you’d I’d pay you rent. I’m a man, and I’m sticking to my word.

“I will keep paying you rent until we change our agreement or until I leave,” he finished.

Janice was starring at him in shock. Jason guessed that the hypnotic programming had been gently easing her worldview to more accurately align with reality.

Tonight’s conversation had been much less gentle, however, and Janice was struggling for her brain to catch up.

Either, Jason mused, Janice would be able to adapt, or she’d end up in a psych hospital. He hoped it was the former (after all, he still wanted to get all up in that MILF ass of hers), but he didn’t particularly care if it was the latter.

“Leave...?” Janice asked, her voice barely above a whisper, her eyes locked into a thousand-yard stare.

“Not today,” Jason said. “There’s still time. I’m a man, Mom. I have needs; my needs must be satisfied. Only unsatisfied men leave.”

Janice nodded as Jason took her by the shoulders and started walking her to her bedroom.

“It’s late, Mom. Why don’t you get some sleep.”

“Yeah...”

“Don’t worry, I’m not leaving yet. As long as my needs are met, as long as I’m satisfied.”

“Of course,” he continued after a pause, “I don’t know how to do that. I wonder if anyone knows. Knows how to satisfy a man’s needs. Knows how to keep him from leaving...”

Helping her get into bed, Jason left her dressed but pulled the blankets on anyway. He suspected she’d awaken in a couple hours, confused and a bit warm.

“Goodnight, Mom,” Jason finally said, turning out the light.

Just barely audible, Jason could hear his mom repeating something to herself in the dark, “Jason is a man... Men have needs...”