The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Transmitter

Chapter 5: Modifications

Now that I was confident that my Transmitter worked as I had hoped, I wanted to make a few simple modifications to it. On the other hand, this was the most fun I had ever had in one night, and I didn’t want it to end.

Although I was torn, I figured that it was early enough in the evening to go home, make some changes to the Transmitter, and get back out and have more fun. Before I went, though, I wanted to do one more thing.

“Katie,” I spoke to my frozen girlfriend, who I figured had waited long enough to finish the orgasm she was still in the middle of, “from now on, anytime you try to get in the car while wearing clothing, you will be compelled to remove it all. You won’t be able to put the clothes back on until you get out of the car. Despite this, you won’t avoid the car; you’ll be in it as often as usual. Normal.”

Katie resumed her orgasm, albeit with her hands stuck to the top of her head. Her hips bucked in frustration, needing something to rub against. It was obvious that she was tired, because her legs started to give out. She slid down the hood of the car and toward the ground, but didn’t get very far because of the command that she was stuck to the hood.

I took some clothes from the back of the car (the waitress’ panties, the top belonging to the younger of the sluts that had insulted Katie earlier [it was smaller, and would show her boobs off better], and Amanda’s skirt).

“Stop cumming,” I told her. It took a moment for her to come down from her sexual high, but soon she breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed visibly. “Put these clothes on.” I held the clothes out to her, but she just looked down at them, her hands still on her head. “You can move your hands,” I told her.

She took the top and pulled it over her head, then took the panties and tries to put them on, but her ass was stuck to the hood. I helped out by sliding my hands over her hips, but she was good at being stuck and I couldn’t get my hands under her ass.

“You’re no longer stuck to the car.”

With an exasperated sigh, she finished pulling up her panties and put on the skirt. I went around to the driver’s side of the car, and as I was getting in, she was taking the clothes back off.

“Why are you getting undressed?” I asked when she sat down in the car naked.

“I don’t know. It just feels like the right thing to do. I can’t wear anything in the car anymore.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

“It’s not your fault. It’s a personal problem I’m having. I just don’t understand my reluctance to wear clothes tonight. I just hope nobody sees.”

“I’m sure you’ll get over it.”

“I guess so. I don’t know.”

I started the car and headed home.

“You should lean the seat back and tease your body with your hands until we get home, but don’t touch your pussy until I say so. The closer we get, the closer to orgasm you’ll be, but you won’t cum until we get home and you touch your pussy. Just relax and enjoy the sensations yourself.”

“Mmmm... yeah, that’s a good idea.” Her hands started roaming her legs and stomach. Her right hand ran over her left nipple, and she winced. Amanda must have bruised her up good. She avoided her nipples the entire trip.

It only took a few minutes to get home, and Katie’s breathing and moaning was getting more intense. As I pulled into the driveway, Katie was again on the verge of orgasm, but she stopped touching herself.

“Can I touch my pussy, please?”

“No, and don’t ask again.”

She looked disappointed, but refrained from giving herself the orgasm she needed.

We got out of the car and I went upstairs. Even though we were home, Katie immediately began putting her clothes on. She followed me up soon after.

Once she was inside, I realized that I needed to use the toilet. Apparently, Katie did too, because she passed me and headed straight for the bathroom. I wanted to go first, so when I got to the bathroom I said ”statue“. Katie froze with her panties around her ankles, but she was already sitting on the toilet.

I lifted her off of the seat by her arms and placed her on the sink counter. After I was done, I considered putting Katie back on the toilet. But since I wanted to work on the Transmitter in peace and quiet, I just left Katie on the counter and went upstairs to work.

* * *

Three hours later, around 10:30, I was done. I had added a looping miniature tape player in parallel with the microphone and modified my cell phone’s car adapter so that I didn’t need batteries. I was ready to record my next message, and picked up the tape recorder.

Modifying the message I used at the restaurant, I started speaking:

If a man wearing a green shirt says the phrase ‘Tomatoes is ticklish”, you will respond ‘Oranges is orgasmic’. From that point on for the rest of your life, you will then obey the following commands. You will find the guy who spoke to be a really great person. If you don’t already know him, you will believe that he is a good friend from your past. You will do whatever he suggests, no matter how you feel about it. You may quietly object to something he does to you or someone else, or to what he commands you or others to do, but you may not make any attempt to stop it or resist. You will be completely honest with him, telling him whatever he wants to know, no matter how private. You will find him to be totally honest, and will believe anything he tells you. You will experience any physical or emotional feeling that he suggests to you as though it were real.

If you hear the word ‘statue’ when he is nearby, you will freeze in whatever position you are in instantly. You will hold your body as still as possible, no matter how someone else tries to move you. If, when he is nearby, you hear the word ‘mannequin’, you will freeze in position in the same way, except that you will allow someone to move your body and limbs in any way that they want. When you hear the word ‘normal’, you will resume motion just as you were before without remembering the time you were frozen. If something changes while you were frozen you will not notice it immediately; it will take anywhere from a few seconds to the rest of the day, depending on how big the change was. When you do notice it, you will not be able to figure out exactly when it occurred.

You will not hold him responsible for the consequences of these commands, or anything else that happens. No matter what, nothing that happens will be his fault in your mind. If anyone tries to place blame on him, you will defend him. You will never make any attempt to harm him physically, and you will defend him against anyone who does.

If there is any part of these instructions that you do not understand, you will ask the man in green to explain them immediately after you say ‘Oranges is orgasmic’ to him. You will obey anything he says.

I let the recorder run for a minute more to get some blank space, then pressed stop. I took the tape out, wound it around a looping tape reel, and spliced the start to the end. I inserted the loop tape into the miniature player, and pressed play to hear that I recorded the message properly.

Once I was sure that it was right, I took the player down to the car, connected it to the cigarette lighter, and started it up. Leaving it to play for a while, I went back upstairs. I on the way to the bathroom, I stopped by my bedroom and retrieved by 7-Up shirt from the closet. I then went into the bathroom and talked to Katie.

“You will ignore me until you leave the bathroom. Normal.” Without a word, she climbed down off of the counter and sat back on the toilet. I waited for her to start peeing then said ”statue“. She stopped immediately, and I picked her up and placed her in the bathtub.

I said ”normal“ again, and she continued peeing, not noticing she wasn’t on the toilet anymore. She looked to her side for toilet paper and suddenly realized that she was no longer on the toilet.

She climbed out of the bathtub and walked over to it, urine running down her legs. She pulled a piece of paper from the roll, started wiping her legs, and remembered that she couldn’t wipe her pussy because I told her not to touch herself there. She looked back and forth between the paper and her pubic hair, wanting to wipe herself but not being able to figure out how.

Finally, she gave up, disgusted. She threw the paper into the toilet and flushed, then went over to the shower and turned the water on and stripped off her clothes while waiting for it to warm up.

I figured that the Transmitter had been running long enough and I wanted to test my new commands. So I said ”Tomatoes is ticklish.".

She looked up at me and responded immediately, “Oranges is orgasmic.” She then went back to testing the water temperature. Satisified with it, she adjusted it to be warm and stepped into the tub.

Her intent was to just rinse between her legs because she couldn’t wipe, so she took the showerhead off of the hook, adjusted it for a wide spray (I have one of those showerheads with twenty different settings), and aimed it at her stomach.

This being a good time to test, I said ”Mannequin.” She froze in place as expected, but this time when I grabbed her wrist and pulled on it, her arm moved. I pulled the arm holding the showerhead up over her head, so that the stream of water was getting her totally soaked. Then, just for fun, I turned the hot water off, leaving it ice cold.

I shivered as some of the cold water splattered on me, but Katie didn’t even flinch! I took the showerhead from her and moved it around, being sure to wet every bit of her body. Then I shut off the water, said ”statue“ to make it easier to carry her frozen form, and lifted her out of the tub, getting myself wet in the process.

She didn’t weigh very much, so carrying her around wasn’t too difficult. I decided that it was time to give her a bit of embarassment, so I carried her downstairs and took her outside.

By now it was quite cold out, and even though Katie was a really good statue, even she couldn’t help but get goosebumps all over her skin. I set her down on the sidewalk in front of our driveway, facing the street. Then I went back inside, locking the door behind me.

I went upstairs and out onto my balcony, and watched Katie standing there. A couple of cars went by, but nobody seemed to pay attention. After a few minutes, however, my next door neighbor Holly came out of her house and noticed Katie while walking to her car.

My neighbor is very sexy. She’s 5′10″, short blonde hair, and dresses to kill. She has small breasts at 34B, but she knew how to make guys notice them. She must have been planning to go out clubbing tonight, because she was wearing one of the sexiest outfits I had ever seen on her. It was a one-shouldered hot pink top which barely came down below her breasts. Under it appeared to be a wonderbra, because she had more clevage than a B cup should have. The white bra straps were plainly visible. Her skirt was a simple pleated black miniskirt. (I’m glad that pleated skirts are coming back into fashion: it meant more fun on windy days!)

Holly walked over to Katie, slowly at first, concerned that a girl would be standing outdoors, nude, and in the cold so late at night. The two of them had never met, although I was sure that they had seen each other at some point. I, on the other hand, had become good friends with Holly; or at least as good friends as I could be with someone who wouldn’t let me date her...

“Excuse me miss? Are you all right?” Holly was asking Katie. Of course, she didn’t respond. Holly waved her hands in front of Katie’s face, but still to no avail. Holly looked around to see if anyone was watching, and I ducked back into the shadows before she looked up at the balcony.

Confident that no one was going to jump out at her, she started examining Katie’s predicament more closely. Clearly embarassed by Katie’s nudity, she looked up and down at her mannequin-like position. She tugged on Katie’s arm, that was up in the air from holding the showerhead. Katie’s arm didn’t move, but her whole body did, and she started to fall over.

Holly instinctively caught Katie with both hands, accidentally grabbing one of her boobs. She strained a great deal to lift Katie back into standing position, pressing their bodies together for support. Wishing I could have frozen her at that point, I decided that it was time to make my presence known.

“Hey there,” I called out. Holly yelped in surprise, then looked up at me. Before she could say anything, I said my key phrase, “Tomatoes is ticklish.”

Holly, grunting to hold Katie in place, responded. “Oranges is orgasmic.”

“That’s my girlfriend Katie,” I told her.

“What’s she doing here like this?”

“She’s frozen, that’s what,” I replied. “Holly, you’re going to feel very guilty about this, but seeing Katie all helpless and vulnerable like this really turns you on. In fact, whenever she’s frozen, you’ll be so horny that you won’t be able to resist taking advantage of her situation and having sex with her. You’ll alternate between getting yourself off and giving her pleasure.”

Holly turned back to Katie and an expression of lust quickly developed on her face. With a gleam in her eye, she ran her hands up and down Katie’s body, from her breasts to her ass, pressing their bodies firmly together. Holly was getting more and more turned on by the minute.

After a moment of heavy petting, Holly looked up at me with a guilty look on her face, but her arousal got the better of her as she started rubbing her crotch against Katie’s leg and sucking on her nipples. Holly moaned, as I egged her on, and after a minute she came violently.

She around embarassedly as she knelt down in front of Katie’s body and pressed her mouth into Katie’s cunt. She started out slowly, but once she got into it the sucking and slurping became quite loud. I figured this was a good time to wake Katie up. I called out ”normal“.

Katie continued moving her arms for a moment as though she were still showering but very quickly realized that she wasn’t in the house anymore. Her arms went around her body as she started shivering from the cold, and only after a few seconds did she realize that a girl was going down on her.

Not knowing how to react, Katie instinctively looked around to see if anyone was watching, but she didn’t look behind her far enough to see me.

“Please don’t, I’m not into girls,” she pleaded with Holly. She looked like she wanted to pull back from Holly, but between being really horny and not being allowed to resist, she didn’t do anything to stop her.

I called out to both of them, “Touch your pussy now.” Holly took one hand off of Katie to reach between her legs and started stroking herself. Katie lowered both of her arms to her crotch, and forced Holly out of the way so she could touch herself. Almost immediately, Katie started to cum, and Holly took that as a sign to stop.

Katie came so hard that she had to sit down. Holly watched, sliding her hands into her panties, which I could now see for the first time were white. Holly was clearly turned on by Katie’s orgasm, which continued for over a minute.

Once Katie returned to normal, she stood up and looked around again, this time finally looking at me. “Hey, what’s going on?” she asked me.

“What do you mean?”

“What am I doing outside? Who is this girl?”

“I don’t know, and her name is Holly,” I responded.

“Let me in,” she yelled at me then turned to Holly. “And you, get away from me. I’m not into girls.”

“Neither am I. At least, not normally,” Holly answered, wondering about her own actions.

Katie bolted from Holly and ran to the front door. It was locked of course, and she started banging on it. “Hey, let me in. It’s cold out here!”

“OK,” I called. I saw Holly approach the door along with Katie just as I went back inside. I went downstairs toward the door, and as I opened it, I said ”mannequin“ before either of them had the chance to come inside. It took me a moment to decide what I wanted to do with them next.

I pulled Holly toward Katie, pushed her right hand down to Katie’s pussy, her left hand up to Katie’s boobs, and squeezed down on both of them. I then twisted Katie’s torso back toward Holly, took Katie’s right hand and slid it down into Holly’s panties, and placed her other hand on her own ass.

“Your hands are stuck in place. Normal,” I told them. They came back to life, and entered the house stuck to each other. It was funny to watch them as they tried to climb the stairs, firmly glued to each other’s privates. They pushed and pulled so hard that I thought one of them was going to fall back down the stairs.

“Ladies,” I said to get their attention once they were in the living room, “Stop struggling. Let’s just all get along. You’re not stuck to each other anymore. Holly, you are very attracted to Katie and want to be near her often. Katie, you may not be into girls yet, but you don’t mind being near Holly; in fact, you’re starting to find her attractive, too.”

They pulled apart, but not away from each other. Their bodies only a couple inches apart, they looked each other up and down.

“Great, that’s much better,” I told them. “Now, we’re going clubbing tonight, so Katie you need to get ready. Go to the bedroom and put on the clothes I gave you in the car.”

Katie started walking away, but tried to object before getting too far. “Do I have to?” she whined. “I’m really exhausted. I just want to go to bed.”

I ignored her and turned my attention to Holly.

I sat down in my armchair and patted my leg. “Have a seat.” Unable to resist, she plopped herself down onto my lap. I took the opportunity to slide my hand up her skirt (another thing I like about pleated skirts: no resistance to roaming hands).

Her hands quickly came down to stop me, but aborted their motion and rested on her stomach. “Please don’t.”

“Don’t what?”

“Don’t touch me like that.” She squirmed uncomfortably against my raging hard-on as my hand stroked her pussy through her panties.

“Are you going to stop me?”

She looked down, defeated. “No.”

“Well, then, I’m not going to stop.” I slid my fingers under her panties and dug deep into her wet pussy.

She moaned at the manipulation, but said nothing further. After a moment, I changed the subject.

“While we’re waiting,” I said, “tell me why it is you would never agree to go on a date with me.”

Compelled to be honest, she replied, “You don’t have enough money. I only date rich guys that have fancy cars. You’re sweet, but you just can’t support my lifestyle.” I was stunned. She was a really nice girl; I would have never guessed that she was a golddigger.

After another minute of silence (and heavy panting on Holly’s part), Katie came out dressed to kill. The powder blue top was a bit too small for her chest, although it was properly tight everywhere else. The black leather skirt looked good on her, but it was too big around the waist; it sat low on her hips leaving the top of her white panties showing.

“Wow,” exclaimed Holly as her pussy gushed wetness. She was turned on by Katie’s look even more than I was. “I could get used to this.” Katie blushed.

“Come on guys,” I pulled my hand from Holly’s crotch and pushed her off of my lap. “Let’s go.”

“Where are we going,” Holly asked.

“Since you appear dressed for a night on the town, I figured a club would be a good place to start.”

Being a gentleman, I let the ladies go down the stairs first. When we got to the car, I unlocked the passenger side door and told both of them to get in the front seat. Holly got in first, while Katie proceeded to strip off her clothes.

“Girl, not that I’m complaining,” a surprised Holly said with a grin on her face, “but what are you doing?”

“I can’t wear clothes in the car. I don’t know why, but it just feels wrong. I wish I could, though. Being naked like this is so embarassing.”

It didn’t take long before Katie finished stripping and plopped herself down on Holly’s lap. Holly moaned in pleasure as Katie slid her body around to close the door.

“Don’t get used to this,” Katie warned her. “It isn’t going to happen often.”

“That’s what you think,” I told Katie. “Holly, feel free to play with Katie’s body until we get to the club. Katie, don’t say a word about it.”

I started the car and drove toward our destination. Holly must have been good, because Katie moaned most of the way there even though she really didn’t want to be touched.

Within minutes, I was pulling into the driveway. Holly and Katie both looked up in surprise as they saw where we were.

“Tootsie’s?” Holly was the first to question it. “I’ve never been to this club before.”

Katie answered her. “That’s because it’s a strip club.”

“Yes,” I confimed, “it is. And I’m going to have a lot of fun tonight.”

The girls looked at each other as I turned up the power of the Transmitter to maximum. I got out of the car and went around to the passenger’s side, but they seemed reluctant to join me.

I reached out my hand, and Katie took it, pulling herself out the the car slowly. She covered herself up and looked around, hoping that no one would see her put her clothes back on. Holly got out and looked at me nervously, wondering what I had in store for tonight. Once Katie was dressed, I put my arms around them and we walked side by side to the club’s entrance.

To be continued...