The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Transmitter

Chapter 4: Dinner & Dessert

I decided not to do anything about Katie’s latest striptease for two reasons. First, her bra had already been showing for quite a while now; passersby weren’t going to see anything now that they wouldn’t have before. And second, our waitress had just arrived with our food.

Crystal apparently noticed the change in Katie’s dress, but as she was about to say something, I hushed her with a finger to my lips. She spoke anyway.

“I was just going to ask if there is anything else I can get you,” she smiled at me as she set down our plates. I had ordered a hamburger and fries, while Katie had ordered some kind of chicken-and-pasta plate.

“Nothing for me,” Katie said looking up at Crystal.

“I’ll have some mayo, and Katie wants a glass of ice,” I corrected her.

“Of course, I forgot,” Katie agreed, “I do want a glass of ice. Sorry.”

“No problem,” Crystal responded. “I’ll get that for you right away.”

Crystal walked away, and I started programming my girlfriend for the next round of fun.

“Katie, you will find your food quite spicy. In fact, it is so spicy that you won’t be able to eat it unless you put a piece of ice against your breasts. Once you do, the food will be tolerable until the ice melts. Then you will have to repeat with another piece of ice. The cold of the ice won’t bother you.”

Katie picked up a bit of chicken with her fork and put in into her mouth. My command took effect immediately, forcing her to spit the offending bite back onto her place.

“God, that’s hot! How could anyone eat that? I need that ice; what’s taking our waitress so long!” Katie broke into a tirade, which I guess is to be expected given what I told her. She normally liked spicy food, but my commands insured that even she wouldn’t be able to handle it.

Crystal, who was already heading toward our table, heard Katie and hurried up. She dropped the items off, asking if we needed anything else. I told her no.

Katie quickly fished into the glass for a piece of ice, and shoved it deep into her cleavage, breathing a sigh of relief.

“Much better!” she exclaimed as she tried another bite.

I started eating, keeping a close eye on Katie’s chest. Watching her boobs jiggle ever so slightly as she breathed, chewed, and swallowed was quite erotic. As the ice melted and started to soak the bra, I got another idea.

I spoke. “As the water from the melted ice wets your bra and dribbles down your stomach, you will find yourself becoming incredibly aroused. The water against your skin will cause you to become so turned on that you will need to masturbate, but you will resist that need because we’re in public.”

At that, Katie moaned quietly as she took another bite and then another. The ice was just about melted, and there were quite a few droplets on her chest. Suddenly, she reached for the glass of ice and grabbed a whole handful, pulling her bra cups forward one at a time to shove ice into them. She breathed another sigh of relief, but this one came out as a barely concealed moan. It was already getting to her.

As the ice began melting, Katie’s breathing became shallow, and she started tapping her leg under the table. She looked up at me, gave me a flirty smile, and rolled her eyes back into her head as a drop of water broke free from her bra and headed straight for her navel. She let out another moan, this one much louder.

Katie was having difficulty eating, but after about 15 minutes I was done. I leaned back into my chair watching her holding her fork with one hand while the other kept making false starts toward her chest and lap, finally reaching for another handful of ice.

I let this go on for another few minutes, and when she was half-done with her meal, I told her, “Katie, you’re full. You don’t want to eat anymore.” Because her bra was virtually dripping by this time, I added, “Take your napkin and dry yourself off. The water no longer has such a strong effect on you. Only the water that was absorbed into your bra will still affect you, and that will just give you a light sensual tingle. You still wish you could masturbate, though.”

As she dried herself and came down from her sexual high, her awareness at her actions came back to her mind and she became quite shy again. I told her not to worry, that no one had noticed. However, I realized that wasn’t true this time; as I looked around, a few people had broken off from their own interests and were staring at us. I didn’t mind anymore; they could think whatever they wanted.

Crystal saw that we were finished, and came over to clear our dishes. “Would either of you like dessert?” she asked.

“Yes, as a matter of fact we would,” I said. “Why don’t you bring us all of your underwear?”

Crystal was suddenly quite nervous, as she assumed I meant that she do it right there. She started to reach under her skirt, but I stopped her. “Not here. Go into the restroom first. But before you remove them, masturbate furiously for one minute and have a powerful orgasm at the end. I want your panties to be very wet.”

A look of relief came over her face as she let her skirt dropped. “Right away,” she said with a smile. She collected the dirty dishes and headed back toward the kitchen.

Katie looked at me inquisitively. “What do we want her undies for?” she asked.

“Well, I thought that she’s so pretty that we should have her for dessert,” I answered.

Katie looked both embarassed and excited at the same time. “Here?”

“No, actually I just want to get a good look at her body before we go. I plan on having something else for dessert. But that’s a surprise.”

She actually looked disappointed that we weren’t going to get a taste of Crystal. I didn’t want her to be disappointed, and I figured that we could get a little taste before we left.

While we waited for Crystal to return, I wanted to ask Katie about her perception of a few things.

“Katie, I was wondering, why did you decide to dress like this tonight,” I indicated her bra and skirt. “Why aren’t you wearing panties or a shirt, or even shoes?”

“I don’t know. I’m feeling pretty horny tonight, and I think I just wanted to show off my body a bit. I know it’s out of character, but I just didn’t want to wear any more than this. Now that I think about it though, I probably should have.”

“Why? You look very beautiful, wearing so little!”

She blushed. “Thanks. But I’m running a risk of getting arrested! Besides, you heard those girls. I’m sure they’re not the only ones that think I’m a slut.”

“You shouldn’t worry so much about people like that. They’re just jealous of you. You’re too sexy, and they can’t handle it.”

“You’re right,” she agreed with me. “They were just jealous.”

“Yeah,” I continued. “In fact, I bet that they’re going to wear some pretty revealing stuff tomorrow. We should come back tomorrow night and find out.”

“Yes we should,” Katie concurred. “That sounds like a lot of fun.”

It wasn’t much longer before Crystal returned. She was carrying her undies cupped between both hands, and looked back and forth several times making sure that no one knew what she was doing. It made her look very suspicious.

She dropped the bundle of fabric onto our table, shielding it from the view of the people behind her. I noticed right away that there were three pieces: her bra and both her and Katie’s panties. I picked up her panties and took a deep whiff, intoxicating myself with her scent. I handed them to Katie, and told her to do the same.

I reached up under Crystal’s skirt and pushed my fingertips into the folds of her pussy for the first time. She let out a gasp as I ran my fingers across her slit, collecting her juices in my hand. I then brought my hand to my mouth and licked my palm clean. She tasted delightful.

I reached over to Katie, and let her suck each of my fingers. “Tastes fantastic, doesn’t it,” I told her, and she nodded in agreement as she finished.

“Wow,” Katie said after she was done. “I didn’t know I woman could taste so good!” Crystal blushed.

“I want to see those boobs; show them to me,” I said as I reached up and took a squeeze of one. Crystal obliged by undoing two middle buttons of her blouse. She pulled the fabric apart, aiming the opening first at Katie then at me. I reached in and pinched one of her nipples, giving it a bit of a tweak. Crystal jumped back at that, but then quickly rebuttoned herself as I withdrew my hand.

“We’re ready to leave. Get our bill,” I told her. She pulled a small stack of papers from her apron, found ours, and placed it face down on our table.

She leaned in to whisper to me, “Don’t worry about the tip. You’ve already given me enough tonight.”

I whispered back, “Whenever you have sex or masturbate, you’ll be able to cum whenever you want, for as long and hard as you want. Consider that your tip.”

She smiled at me one last time and I kissed her softly on the lips. “Thanks. Come back soon.”

“Oh, we will.” I pulled some cash out of my pocket and dropped it on the table, then picked up Crystal’s undies from the table and Katie’s blouse from under it. I also grabbed Kelly and Maggie’s tops from the walkway; no point in leaving such evidence behind. “Katie, let’s go.”

On the way out, we took the long path to the door and walked by the bar. Kelly and Maggie were sitting there, moderately drunk but alone. I told Katie ”statue“ so that she wouldn’t notice me going over to talk to them.

I offered them each a drink, but they refused and called over the bartender to order their own. After he went away, I spent a good moment feeling up their bodies while they chugged their drinks. They obviously hated was was happening but didn’t object at all. I figured that they would be some good fun tomorrow.

I released Katie, and we contined on the way out. Halfway to the car, I grabbed her upper arm and pulled her to me, giving her a very deep french kiss. The night’s events had really turned me on, and I was needing some good release. I figured the kiss would hold me over until we got to our next stop.

The kiss turned into multiple kisses, and after a moment we both came up for air. Katie was acting a bit giddy; I guess my sudden action was unexpected, and she enjoyed it greatly.

As we continued back to the car, Katie’s fingers went to work at the back of her bra, and then the zipper of her skirt, dropping both pieces on the ground.

I stopped to add the discarded garments to what I was already carrying. When I stood back up, I looked at Katie walking away from me, completely in the buff. I ran to catch up with her.

“Um, just out of curiousity, why are you naked?” I wanted to hear her rationalization for her complete lack of clothing.

“I—I don’t know,” she said, suddenly concerned. “I guess I just felt like it but now it’s totally embarassing.” She started covering herself up with her arms. “Please take me home.”

“Absolutely not,” I told her. “And stop covering yourself. I figured when we left the house that you would want some clothes later, so I brought some.”

“Oh, good.” Her arms gave up on hiding her body from my view and reached out to me. “Give them to me.”

“They’re in there,” I pointed to my car which we had just arrived at.

“Let me in.” She tugged on the handle of the passenger door, wanting to get to the clothes as quickly as possible.

“Sure.” I put the key in the lock and turned it, quickly adding, “But before you get in, you need to lay on the hood of the car and masturbate until you orgasm.”

She let go of the door handle, walked to the front of the car, and layed back against it. “Fuck, it’s COLD!” she complained, but didn’t get back up. Her fingers went to work on her pussy, slowly at first, but then picking up speed as she got into it. “God, I hope no one is watching!”

That statement reminded me that I had a camera in the back seat of the car. In case of an accident, I could take pictures of the damage.

“Oh, you know places like this,” I egged on her embarassment as I went around to the driver’s side and unlocked it. “They probably have security cameras recording the parking lot. You’ll likely be on the Internet tomorrow!”

I don’t know if they had cameras or not, but of course she believed me. “Oh, God, I hope not.”

I tossed the clothes I was carrying into the car, pulled the camera out, and called over to her. “Hey, baby? Just before you cum, yell out statue.”

As expected, she froze on the spot. I walked back over to her with the camera, and took a few pictures of her poised body, fondled her naked form for a moment, then said, “Katie, don’t pay any attention to the camera I’m holding. Normal.”

She resumed moving and played with her pussy for over two minutes, her moaning getting more and more intense, before she started to get near an orgasm. I took the time running my hands over her slim body, stroking her thighs and biting at her nipples. I think my touching her helped, as she started to call out, “Oh God, I’m going to cum! Statue!”

This time she froze herself, a strained look on her face, clearly on the verge of orgasm. I took a few more pictures at different angles, letting her be frozen near orgasm for a full two minutes. I wasn’t done with her yet, so I said, “Katie, don’t cum until I tell you to, and then don’t stop cumming until I tell you to. Normal.”

“Fuck, I lost it.” She got an extremely frustrated look on her face, as the orgasm she was about to have slipped away from her. The air was getting a bit cold so I walked around to the driver’s side door and got in. I started the car and turned on the heater, and listened to Katie moan futilely a few minutes. Feigning boredom, I called out to her, “Hey are you coming or not?” I laughed at my pun.

“Fuck you, you know I can’t. Why don’t you get out here and help me?”

“Oh, all right,” I said as I got back out of the car. “Cum now. Oh, and you’re stuck to the car.”

Katie screamed as she convulsed, both hands cupped tightly over her pussy. I looked toward the restaurant, sure someone would have heard her, and sure enough a guy and his date had just left the restaurant and were walking our way. Something in the back of my mind reminded me that they were probably in the restaurant when I gave my blanket message to “remember” me, and I knew I could handle it.

As Katie continued screaming and convulsing, the couple were more than half way to us, and the guy called out, “Hey what’s going on?”

I called back, “Nothing much. My girlfriend just needs some help. Maybe you can help her.”

I looked at Katie, still clutching her pussy as though it would fall off. “Katie, put your hands on top of your head and leave them there,” I waited for her to obey, then addded ”statue.”

The guy picked up the pace, and was at my car within seconds. The girl he was with ran to catch up to him as well. He was a bit geeky looking, but she was young, tall, blonde, and beautiful. Her hair was shoulder length, and I would guess that her boobs were around a 42D. She was wearing a sheer black blouse over a black bra, and a black leather knee-length skirt. She couldn’t have been much over 22 years old. Quite a sight.

“Hi,” I introduced myself. “I’m Ken, Ken Hatton.”

“Derek,” the guy said as she shook my hand. “Don’t I know you?”

“Sure,” the girl said. “I know you too. But from where?”

I smiled; my guess was right. These people were under my control. What kind of fun could I have with them?

“Beats me,” I replied. I let go of Derek’s hand and gave the girl a tight hug. I let my hands drop down to her ass and gave it a squeeze. She didn’t object.

Neither did Derek. “This is my wife, Amanda,” he told me. “We’ve been married for two years.”

“That must be it,” I said, unzipping her skirt and letting it drop to the ground, then grabbing a handful of tit and pussy and squeezing them hard. “I was at your wedding.” Amanda moaned at the attention she was getting.

“Of course,” Derek said, remembering. “So, what kind of help does your friend need?”

“Oh, don’t pay any attention to her. Do you mind if I fuck your wife?”

“Of course not,” Derek answered.

“Thanks,” I said as I continued undressing Amanda.

“Hey, what are friends for?”

“Amanda, do you mind?”

“Well,” Amanda seemed hesitant although she didn’t resist me, “I’ve never done it with anyone other than Derek, but it might be fun.”

“Oh, I assure you, this will be the best sex of your life.”

“That good, are you?”

“You bet. Hey Derek, I want you to stand there and watch me fuck your wife. Every time she cums, you’ll cum in your pants. Oh, and don’t touch yourself.”

Derek looked a bit confused. “OK, sure.”

“Amanda, from now on, whenever someone slaps your ass, you’ll have a powerful orgasm that will last for 10 seconds.” Without giving her a chance to respond, I spanked her ass three times in a row. She convulsed uncontrollably, and Derek made a series of grunting noises. “That was just to get you warmed up,” I said to Amanda.

She had a dreamy look on her face, already enjoying sex with me, and we hadn’t even gotten started yet. I grabbed her by the waist, spun around to face her toward the car trunk, and pushed her down onto it. I slid my hands into her panties, ripping them off, pulled out my cock, and plunged into her.

Her pussy was incredibly wet, and I came inside her within seconds. I gave her ass a few whacks, causing it to become very red as well as making her pussy contract tightly around my cock. Derek also make a bit more of a mess himself.

I pulled out of Amanda and told her, “Go over to my girlfriend, and do your best to try and make her cum. Don’t pay any attention to the fact that she isn’t moving.”

Amanda rose up from the car and walked over to Katie. She placed her hands on Katie’s shoulders and gently ran her fingernails over Katie’s breasts. She pinched her nipples, twisting lightly, before roaming her hands down to Katie’s pussy.

“She’s very wet,” Amanda managed to say with a mouthful of pussy.

“Yeah, she’s been touching herself all evening. But she can’t seem to cum. She needs your help.”

“Poor girl,” Amanda said, returning her attention to Katie. She knelt down and placed her mouth over Katie’s tight snatch, licking and sucking. Her hands started by roaming over Katie’s legs, but worked their way up to her boobs after a short while. Remembering my camera, I took a couple pictures of the actions.

“Amanda, you’re enjoying this very much. In fact, other than having sex with me, this is the best sex of your life. You’ll like it even better if you’re rough with her.”

With that, Amanda really got into it. Her ministrations became very intense, as though she were feeling what she was doing to Katie on her own body. She gripped and pulled on Katie’s nipples, which at this point were becoming red and probably sore. She started attacking Katie’s pussy with her mouth, not just sucking and licking, but biting too.

“OK, that’s enough.” I didn’t want Katie to be in pain later tonight, and that’s what was going to happen if I let Amanda continue. “Leave Katie alone.”

Amanda stood, protesting, “But she didn’t cum yet. Are you sure you want me to stop?”

“Quite sure. Here’s want I want you to do now,” I made something new up on the fly. “Without removing your top, take off your bra. Put on the panties I am about to give you,” I went into the back of the car and pulled out Katie’s red panties and handed them to Amanda as she dropped her bra to the ground, “and remain dressed like that for the rest of the evening.” These would leave her in just the sheer black top, red panties, shoes, and nothing else. “Make no attempt to cover yourself up.”

Then I addressed both of them. “Derek, Amanda, for the next four hours, the two of you will go from one nightclub to another, searching for one that will let you in dressed like that. When they do, Amanda you will dance with anyone that asks you, and you will let them touch you in any way they want. You will not leave the club with them. Derek, you will spend the entire time hitting on every cute girl, and you will dance with anyone that is interested in you, and after a minute or two, you will kiss your dance partner and squeeze her ass. If she likes it, you will spend the rest of the time making out with her.

“If the two of you are able to dance with someone, that dancing will make you incredibly horny, but you won’t actually have sex with anyone. If you aren’t successful in finding dance partners, you will be sexually frustrated, which will also make you very horny. Either way, when you go home tonight, you will want very much to fuck each other in bed. But as soon as you get in bed, you’ll fall asleep immediately and have sexually frustrating dreams all night. You won’t wake up until noon, but then you’ll be able to relieve your sexual tension with each other.

“When I say ‘now’, you’ll head back to your car. When you get there you’ll forget everything that’s happened since you left the restaurant. Derek, in the future, you’ll have a compulsive desire to spank Amanda whenever you’re in public, and you’ll act on it at least once but not more than twenty times a day. Amanda, you’ll let anyone spank you anytime, and to you’ll continue to orgasm whenever you’re spanked, but when in public you’ll try your best to hide it. Go, now.”

Derek and Amanda turned away from me and walked back to their car. I watched Amanda’s panty clad ass, wondering how she would rationalize her change in dress and their actions later tonight.

Picking up Amanda’s discarded bra and turning back to the car, I realized that I forgot all about Katie, who was still frozen in the middle of the longest orgasm of her life.

To be continued...