The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Transmitter

Chapter 6: Going (Strip) Clubbing

Katie, Holly, and I approached the stripclub’s entrance in lockstep. The girl behind the ticket window watched us walk up with only a professional interest. She was attractive but certainly not stripper material, which is probably why she was out here instead of inside.

It was too soon to use the keyphrase; the Transmitter need to play the tape for at least nine minutes (two mintes for the message, one minute for the blank space, and I wanted it to repeat three times to make sure it was understood properly.)

I paid the girl my $10 entry fee (my girls were free), and went inside. I was frisked by the bouncer at the door, but in a very formal and polite way; the bouncers at this club wear tuxedos. He also patted down the girls very gently. When he was done with us, I directed the girls to a table in the corner; Holly sat to my left and Katie to my right. I liked the corner because it was a very nice out-of-the-way location within the club. Most of the girls don’t make it that far from the stage when circling the room offering dances.

The club was really busy, even for a Friday night. Up on stage was a small Asian girl. She had long black hair, and was wearing glasses and a schoolgirl uniform. She couldn’t have been more than 19 years old.

Looking around the room, there were about 45-50 girls of all types, ranging from 18 to 25 years old. All of them were attractive, but only a third of them were really my type. There also was a staff of about 10 waitresses. Many of them were more attractive than the strippers.

Within about four minutes, one of the waitresses had already spotted us. She was wearing the standard waitress uniform for this place: a tuxedo shirt, left unbuttoned to expose her black bra but tied above the navel, a black miniskirt, and fishnet stockings.

The club didn’t have any drink minimums, but I decided to order a coke for myself anyway. Katie also tried to order, but I hushed her and told the waitress to just get my coke.

“Why didn’t you let me order?” Katie wanted to know.

“Because I’m not buying either of you any drinks tonight, and you don’t have any of your own money.”

Holly spoke up. “I didn’t think I would need any,” she said. “I was expecting to go to a normal club, where guys would buy me drinks.”

“Nobody’s buying you drinks tonight. If you want them, you pay for them yourselves. Now I don’t want to hear another word about it.”

While waiting for my drink and for the Transmitter to run, I placed my hands on my girlfriends legs and watched the Asian girl on the stage strip. She had a nice figure, a little over 5 foot and maybe 100 pounds. She had discarded her glasses, bra, and skirt, and was teasing the guys around the stage with her white panties.

I was so involved with looking at her that I didn’t notice a large blonde until she dropped herself on my lap. “Wanna dance?” she cooed in one ear as she stroked my hair.

“No, thanks.” Tall blondes aren’t really my type, despite the fact that I just fucked one in the restaurant parking lot earlier this evening. Apparantly I wasn’t the first one to say no, as her attitude took a quick turn toward bitchy and she stood up shoving my shoulder in the process.

She had started to walk away, but I called her back. “Uh, miss?”

“What?” she snapped. Her attitude needed some adjustment, and the Transmitter had been running long enough for me to give it to her.

“Tomatoes is ticklish,” I spoke the keyphrase.

She snapped back, “Oranges is orgasmic,” before realizing that I was a great guy and didn’t deserve her bitchiness.

“What’s your name?”

“Here at work it’s Bambi, but really it’s Terri with an I.”

“Well, Terri with an I, why don’t you sit back down on my lap.”

She sat. “Did you want a dance?”

“No, but I want to feel you up.” I did. “Do you mind?”

“Um, a little,” she said as I wrapped my left arm around her waist and grabbed a handful of boob with the left hand.

“Too bad. Get used to it, because from now on you’re going to let every guy you give a lap dance to touch you in any way he wants. And to insure that the guys do touch you, I want you to tell them that it’s OK. You’ll hate every minute of it. Oh, and don’t ever charge for a lap dance again.

“Now, why don’t you give my girlfriend Holly here a lap dance, hmmm?” Holly looked shocked all of a sudden. “Oh, don’t worry Holly, you’re going to enjoy this very much.” I looked back to Terri. “Make sure she enjoys it. Give her extra special treatment; eat her out and see if you can make her cum.”

Terri protested as she started to get up. “I don’t give dances to girls.” She extented her hand to Holly. “But I guess I’ll make an exception in this case.” Holly took her hand and stood, following Terri to the back of the room.

I yelled out to Terri as they walked away. “Be sure to take your time. Twenty minutes, at least.” I looked behind me as Terri motioned Holly to sit on one of the sofas and spread her legs. Kerry sat gently on Holly’s lap and began her routine. She slid her ass up and down against Holly’s crotch, then turned around and pressed their bodies together. She slid down Holly’s torso, biting her nipples, and then lifted her dress and pressed her face into Holly’s pussy.

I turned back forward in time to see Katie’s awed expression. She looked back to me. “I hope I don’t get one of those ‘lap dances’.”

“Who knows,” I said returning my attention to the stage. “Anything can happen tonight.”

The Asian girl was totally naked, finishing up her routine as the song ended. The voice over the speakers called out, “Give a big hand to Tamiko. Up next, direct from Venezuela is Maria! And remember, Tamiko along with all of the other dancers is available right now for a private lap dance.”

I told Katie to stay put and enjoy the show, and walked down to the stage as ‘Tamiko’ finished collecting her tips and clothes. I couldn’t approach her yet as there was a bouncer at the bottom of the stage’s staircase. But as soon as she was clear of the stairs, she headed straight for the dressing room.

I followed her, waiting until she was halfway there before speaking. “Excuse me,” I yelled over the music. “Tamiko?”

She turned around, looking for the person who called her, and saw me. “Excuse me”, I repeated, “but I was wondering if you were available for a lap dance?”

She smiled sweetly. “Of course. Just let me go get changed, and I’ll be right back. Where are you sitting?”

Instead of answering, I spoke the keyphrase. She responded.

“Don’t bother getting dressed,” I told her. “Come with me.” I took her hand and walked with her back to my seat. I sat down, and patted my knee to indicate for her to sit as well. She dropped her clothed on the ground, and transferred the cash she was holding to her left hand. She then sat down on my lap sideways, her ass on my left leg and her legs aiming toward Katie on the right. I lifted Tamiko’s legs and set them across both my and Katie’s laps. Katie looked at her legs momentarily, following them up to her crotch, then looked away suddenly in embarassment.

“What’s your real name?” I asked Tamiko.

“Karen.”

“Why don’t you use that on stage?”

“Two reasons,” she said as I placed my hand on her upper thigh. She looked down at it, then continued. “One I don’t want people to know my real name, and two, Karen doesn’t sound exotic enough.”

“Fair enough. Karen, this is Katie, and I’m Ken. We’re the three K’s!” I suddenly realized. Karen held her hand out to Katie and they shook hands briefly. I inched my hand up Karen’s right thigh, stroking it just below her pussy. She shifted uncomfortably.

“What’s wrong?” I asked innocently.

“Just your hand. I’m not used to being touched like that here.”

“It feels good, doesn’t it?”

Karen relaxed visibly. “Yeah, it does.”

“Why don’t you give me a lap dance.”

“Umm, sure. OK.” She started to stand. “Let’s go to the back.” She bent over to pick up her clothes.

I stood right behind her and pressed my hard cock into her backside. “Just leave those there.”

She straightened, but objected. “I’m supposed to wear panties during lap dances. If I don’t, I could get fired.”

“Don’t worry about that,” I said. “If anyone gives you any trouble, I’ll take care of it.”

We headed towards the back. I grabbed Katie’s hand as we passed her, pulling her along with us. I sat down on the sofa next to Holly and Terri. Terri was really going down on Holly, as Holly squirmed and bucked in her seat. Karen looked at them and then at me, and I told her to just ignore it.

I pulled Katie down onto the seat next to me, and told Karen to get started. She looked at the bundle of cash in her hand, wondering what to with it. I took it from her and put it on the floor in front of us.

Karen sat down on my lap, pressing her firm ass hard into my cock. She slid up and down, rubbing her bare cunt against my jeans. I grabbed her hips with both hands, guiding her into pressing even harder against me. I leaned over to Katie and whispered to her, “Watching this is really turning you on. You’ll feel this as though it’s happening to you.”

Karen stood up and turned to face with with a big smile. She straddled my crotch, pressing her pussy against my cock and rubbing her tits against my chest. Katie moaned as Karen’s thrusting against me became more intense. Karen then raised her body and ran her tits up my chest to my face. She swiveled her body back and forth, letting me feel her boobs against my cheeks. I turned my face to one side to grab a nipple in my mouth, but she was too quick for me and had already started sliding back down, her cheek against mine before I could speak.

Mannequin,” I whispered into her ear, and she froze solid. “Karen, you’re really being turned on by this. More turned on than you ever thought you would be giving a lap dance. In fact, it’s making you so horny that you want to have sex with me. However, as much as you want to, you’ll resist because you don’t want to get fired for prostitution.”

I firmly grabbed her ass with both hands and lifted her body up so that her tits were level with my face. I roughly took the left one into my mouth and bit down on it. I sucked and swirled my tongue around it for a moment, then switched to the right nipple. I licked that one very gently, causing it to become very hard and puckered.

Before releasing her, I took my right hand from her ass and reached down between our bodies, rubbing the back of my hand against her bush and slit. I unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock, and placed the head of it against her soft folds. ”Normal.”

Karen came back to life, resuming her slide down my body. The head of my cock slipped into her before she realized what was happening and pulled herself back up.

“What, don’t you want it?” I teased her.

“I want it more than you know, but this job is very important to me. I can’t get in trouble. Please put it away.”

“No.”

She carefully lifted herself off of me and stood back on the ground. She then knelt in front of me, took my cock and proceeded to put it back into my pants.

“Leave it,” I told her. She let go immediately. “Continue the dance, just don’t let it go inside you.”

She sighed, then climbed back onto me, being careful to keep her pussy below the level of my cock. She continued her motions, after a while getting back into her rhythm. After a moment she lowered her tits down to my cock, teasingly rubbing them against it. Then she stood, turned around, bent over, and spread her ass cheeks, exposing her pussy to me in its entirety.

I couldn’t resist. ”Mannequin,” I said aloud. All four girls froze around me, Terri still deeply entrenched in Holly’s pussy, Holly’s fingernails digging into the seat of the sofa, and Katie with her hands on her tits and pussy and a look of awe on her face.

I leaned forward and gave Karen’s pussy a lick. She was quite wet with all of this wanting me. I liberated Katie’s hand from her chest, stuck out a finger, and inserted it into Karen’s wet hole. ”Normal.”

Karen continued swinging her pussy, rubbing against Katie’s finger for a moment before realizing that there was something inside it. Katie continued fingering herself and Karen without even realizing that I had moved her hand.

Finally, Karen finished her set by sitting back down on my lap facing me. She pressed her naked pussy lips against my cock without letting it enter her, and rubbed herself against it. Her motions became more erratic, and after a moment I realized that she was trying to cum.

“Stop what you’re doing and kiss me,” I told her.

With a grunt of disappointment, she did as she was instructed. The kiss was very deep and passionate, and neither one of us wanted to stop. But finally I pushed her away from me. She was clearly disappointed.

I spoke first. “Look, I know that you want desparately to fuck me. I want to fuck you as well. But first, I want you to finish up here tonight. Stay until closing and make as much money as you can. When you leave here, go to my place as soon as possible.” I gave her my address. “Do whatever you have to do to make sure no one gets suspicious.”

She reached for her money and got up. She looked at me longingly for a moment, then turned around and headed back to where her clothes were. Looking around me, I saw that Terri was still going at Holly. I interrupted them, telling Terri to get back to work. Holly looked relieved, though a but frustrated because she hadn’t cum yet. Katie, on the other hand was still fingering herself. I told her to stop as well, and took them back to our seat.

The waitress spotted that I was done with my dance and came up to deliver my coke. I placed my hand on her calf, but she shook my hand off. I decided that I wanted to add her to my collection as well.

“Tomatoes is ticklish.”

“Oranges is orgasmic.”

I placed my hand back on her calf, this time without resistance. As she bent over to set my drink on the table, I froze her. ”Mannequin.”

I reached under her skirt and pulled down her panties. I lifted her legs one at a time, freeing the panties completely. Then I reached under her skirt and rubbed my fingers against her pussy as I spoke to her.

“You find me to be the most attractive man you have ever met. You want me more than you have ever wanted anyone or anything in your life. When I release you, you will ask me out on a date. You’ll do anything I want in order to get the date. Do not take no for an answer. Normal.”

She finished placing the glass on the table, then stood upright. I continued my ministrations of her soft pussy skin, but she didn’t seem to notice it yet.

“That’ll be four dollars,” she said in a professional tone. She looked at me, and suddenly realized that I was the man she always wanted. Her legs quivered beneath my touch, and her free hand came down to mine as she realized what I was doing. I stopped touching her and reached into my pocket.

“Um, never mind,” she said. “I’ll cover it. Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure.”

“Um, this is really embarassing, but would you like to go out on a date with me?”

“Why is that embarassing?”

“Because I’ve never asked a guy out in a strip club before. Plus, you’re already with two girls; one of them must be your girlfriend.”

“Actually, they’re both my girlfriend. But I see your point. Let me ask you a question. Why are you a waitress and not a stripper?”

“I could never take my clothes off like those girls do. I’d never live it down.”

“OK. I’ll tell you what. I’ll go on your date on one condition. Let’s find the boss and see if we can’t get you a promotion.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, I’ll go on a date with you, if you stop waitressing and start stripping. Starting tonight.”

She looked crestfallen. “Oh my God. I can’t do that.”

“Then no date.”

“Wait.” She looked at the men around the club nervously. “OK. I’ll do it. I’ll whore myself for you.”

“You don’t have to have sex with anyone, just strip for them.”

“You mean I don’t have to do lap dances?”

“No, you do. It’s important that the women in my life earn a good income.”

“I consider lap dancing not too far from prostitution. But I’ll do it, if that’s what you want.”

“It is.”

“OK. Well, I think Billy is here tonight. I’ll go see what I can do.”

“Great. And while you’re at it, take these two girls. This is Katie, and this is Holly. They’ll make good strippers. Try to get them jobs and show them the ropes.”

Katie and Holly got surprised expressions on their faces. Before they could say anything, I addressed them. “Since the two of you expressed such an interest in buying drinks tonight, I figured that you needed to make a little money. So you’re going to work here, as strippers, at least four nights a week. Don’t worry; you’ll love your new job.”

“But I already have a job,” Holly informed me.

“Then you’ll quit tomorrow. I want you to work here. End of discussion.”

The girls got up and started to follow the waitress.

“Oh, by the way,” I called out to her, “what’s your name.”

“Miranda.”

“Miranda, I’ll see you on stage!”

The girls walked away towards the manager’s office.

To be continued...