The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Transmitter

Chapter 3: Two Sluts

“Hiya, folks,” Crystal enthused as she approached our table. Katie turned bright red with embarassment as she continued unbuttoning her blouse and rubbing her foot against my crotch. Her current programming made sure that she followed through with my requests and enjoyed herself in the process. But that programming didn’t say anything else about how she should feel. Her natural shyness showed through, even as she exposed herself to the girl she believed was ex-girlfriend. Watching the internal struggle was very sexy.

Crystal noticed Katie’s actions, of course, and also turned a shade of red. But she had her own instructions. Crystal picked up Katie’s panties from the table, and believing they were her own, put them on right in front of us. Being the helpful guy that I am, I put my hand on Crystal’s thigh to help her keep balance (yeah, right). Once she pulled them up completely, I let my hand wander higher, pressing my fingers right into her crotch. She let out a very aroused moan as I rubbed her pussy through the two pairs of panties with the same rhythm that Katie was using to rub my cock.

At first, Katie was too preoccupied with what she was doing to notice my fondling of Crystal. But I wanted to change that.

“Katie, isn’t our waitress pretty?”

Katie’s focus from her ministrations to my crotch and unbuttoning of her blouse quickly changed as she snapped her head up to look at Crystal. Katie’s eyes roamed up and down Crystal’s body, and she drew a sharp breath when she saw my hand working under Crystal’s skirt.

“Yes she is. Quite pretty.” Katie started breathing hard, her eyes focused on the pleasure I was giving Crystal. Crystal started letting out soft moans, and I pulled back my hand, worried that I might draw the attention of others in the restaurant.

Crystal snapped out of her trance immediately. Before she had the chance to recover, I looked over at Katie’s blouse. She had undone half of the buttons, but her bra still wasn’t sufficiently exposed for my taste.

“Katie,” I said as I pointed to her cleavage, “Undo a couple more. And don’t cover yourself up.”

Katie looked at me, and then at Crystal, as if to say “not in front of her”. But she kept silent and her hands went to work as instructed. Shortly, I had a nice view of both her cleavage and bra.

Crystal took in a sharp breath, and somehow managed the courage to ask “So, are you guys ready to order yet?”

We ordered, and I let Crystal get back to work. As she was walking away, a couple of teenaged girls passed by and giggled at Katie’s disheveled appearance. As they walked away, I could hear them talking to each other.

“Did you see that?” asked the redhead.

“Yeah, I can’t believe how some people dress these days!” answered the blonde.

“God, what a slut!” exclaimed the first girl.

“I know,” agreed the second.

I looked at Katie, and saw that she had heard the girls as well. I had never before seen such humiliation and embarassment on anyone’s face before. She just stared at me, wanting to cover herself up but unable to because of my orders. While I was enjoying Katie’s predicament, I figured that I should teach those girls a lesson.

“Hey ladies,” I called after them before they got too far away.

They both stopped to turn back and look at me, giggled, and then continued on. I called after them again. “No really, girls. Would you come back here a moment please.”

“Fuck off,” the blonde yelled at me. By now, most of the people in our section were watching the scene unfold before them. I decided to take a chance.

“Everyone, my name is Ken Hatton. Please, don’t pay any attention to what’s going on here. It isn’t anybody’s business but mine and these two bratty girls.”

Almost immediately, people went back to their conversations. Now I could deal with these girls appropriately without worrying about making a scene.

“Ladies,” I said addressing the two teens. “Would you please come here.”

The girls, now under my control since they knew who I was, walked back over to my table. By now, Katie had turned a shade of red that I had previously only seen in a box of crayons. I gave her a calming look before turning my attention to the girls at hand.

“Would you please tell me what you just said about my date?” I indicated to the redheaded girl.

She looked nervous as she answered. She wanted to be there, because I had ordered her to, but she seemed afraid of what I was going to do. She should be afraid.

“I called her a slut.”

“Why did you do that?” I said pleasantly.

The redhead turned to look at Katie. “Well, look at her! Her blouse is half unbuttoned, and she’s showing her chest off for all of the world to see.”

“Yeah, she probably isn’t even wearing any panties,” the blonde kicked in.

I wouldn’t have believed it if I didn’t see it myself, but Katie’s complexion took on an even deeper shade of red than before.

“No decent person would ever dress that way,” the redhead completed.

“I’m sure you wouldn’t,” I responded. “What are your names?”

“Kelly,” said the blonde.

“Maggie,” replied the redhead.

“Kelly, Maggie. Those are beautiful names. Are either of you wearing a bra?”

“Not that it’s any business of yours,” said Kelly unable to resist answering, “but yes. We both are.”

“Show me. Take those tops off.”

They both suddenly looked extremely embarassed as they simultaneously gripped their tops and pulled them over their heads. I took this moment to get a really good look at them.

Maggie was the taller of the two, about 18 or 19 years old, 95 pounds, with shoulder length red hair. As she pulled her top off, she revealed a powder blue lace bra over B-cup breasts. Her stomach was totally flat, and she had a tattoo of a cartoon character below her navel. The tattoo was partially obscured by her blue jeans.

Kelly was about two inches shorter than Maggie, but she made up for her height with hair that came halfway down her back. She probably also weighed a tad bit more than Maggie, about 110 pounds. Her breasts jutted out considerably from her frame; they must have been at least 36-C’s. They were encased in a simple white bra that appeared to have some kind of faint silver design drawn on it. She, too, wore jeans, but her stomach pushed out against them just a bit, as though they were a bit too tight for her.

They had both brought their arms up to cover themselves. Maggie was trying to cover her chest, while Kelly was attemping to cover her stomach as well.

“You girls are very pretty. Why don’t you pose a bit for me, you know, pretend that you’re models or something. Move your arms and legs around, look sexy.”

They started moving very robotically at first, obviously unfamiliar with how models pose. But with a little encouragement and direction, they gained confidence and were looking very nice. Kelly moved her arms up over her head and wiggled her hips, while Maggie ran her hands over her chest, across her stomach, and down her thighs. Then they looked at each other, and assumed each other’s poses. Katie was watching them very intently, almost totally forgetting the embarassment that they had just put her through.

“Girls, all this posing is making you very horny. You really need to touch yourselves more. In fact, you really need to masturbate right now.”

Kelly’s hands moved instinctively over her breasts and squeezed while her hips ground her pelvis against someone who was only in her imagination. Maggie unbuttoned her jeans and slipped her right hand into her panties while her left hand caressed her stomach. Moans started coming from the girls as they began pleasuring themselves, the reality of their situation drowned out by their programmed needs.

“Girls, don’t forget you’re in a public place,” I reminded them. “People are staring at you, and it’s embarassing you. You should continue your playtime later.”

They both looked around a bit to see who was staring. I did, too, just to see that my commands to the general public were still intact. Everyone was still involved in their conversations and eating dinner, and no one was paying the slightest bit of attention to my girls.

But they didn’t see it that way. As they looked around, they imagined that the people had stopped to stare at them, and it was making them self conscious. They were still quite horny, but were too afraid to do anything about it right then.

“Kelly, why did you lie to me,” I said, preparing another situation for them.

She stopped looking around and snapped her eyes back at me. My commands had included complete honesty with me, and she was desparately searching her memory to see when she might have lied.

“I ... I didn’t,” she studdered. “When did I lie?”

“You said that you were wearing a bra. You aren’t.”

She looked down at her chest, shocked by her suddenly (at least to her) bare boobs. Her hands quickly came up to cover them as she whimpered. “B-b-but I was wearing one. I don’t know what happened to it...” she looked around at the people she thought were staring at her, doubly embarassed that they had been seeing her naked tits this whole time.

“You might as well not cover yourself up. Everyone in this restaurant knows what those tits look like now! I bet you feel like a slut, don’t you?”

“Oh, God, no. I can’t believe this,” she muttered as she lowered her arms. “I can’t be seen like this. I’m so ashamed.”

“You’re a slut,” I said matter-of-factly. “Say it.”

“I am a slut,” she repeated.

“And Maggie, what about you?”

Maggie had watched the exchange between Kelly and I, not knowing what to say. From her point of view, Kelly had been wearing a bra, but when I said that she wasn’t, Maggie suddenly believed that Kelly had not been wearing one all day. Likewise, when I told Kelly that she was a slut, Maggie started believing it. Maggie was almost disgusted with her friend for such promiscuity.

“What about me? I am wearing a bra.” Maggie looked down to confirm what she just said, and looked back up at me with more confidence.

“Sure,” I said, “but you’re not wearing any pants. Everyone here can see your panties.”

Maggie’s eyes bugged out as she looked further down and realized that what I said was true. Realizing that she had been exposing herself all this time, she tried to cover her crotch from by gaze but then remembered that the people behind her were staring at her ass. She turned around to face them, keeping her hands in front of her pussy, but then inadvertently showed her ass to me.

“Nice ass,” I commented.

She spun back to me, humiliated at how much skin she was exposing to people she didn’t even know.

“Stop covering yourself. We’ve all seen what you look like. You’re a slut. Let me hear you say it,” I taunted

She dropped her arms. “God, I can’t believe I’m such a slut, dressed like this.” She was thoroughly humiliated.

Time to wrap this up, I told myself.

“Kelly, Maggie, stand up straighten up and compose yourselves. Here’s how it’s going to be. The two of you will spend the rest of the evening at the bar, dressed exactly as you are. You will not leave here until 2am. While you are here, you will let anyone touch you in any way that they want. You don’t have to like it, but you won’t resist. If someone offers to buy you a drink, you will refuse. Instead, you will buy one for yourself, then drink it down as quickly as you can. I expect you’ll be quite plastered before you leave here.

“At 2 o’clock, you two of you will go to the hotel across the street and rent a room. For the rest of the night and until 10am, you will have passionate sex with other. You will take turns bringing each other right to the edge of orgasm over and over again, but neither of you will be able to cum.

“At 10, you will both get dressed in just your bra, jeans, and shoes (no panties) and you will go shopping at the mall for a sheer button-down blouse and micro-miniskirt. Make sure that the skirt is short enough that bending over will expose your pussy to whoever stands behind you. You will wear your new blouse completely untucked and unbuttoned so that people can see the space between your breasts, and your skirt as high on your hips as possible. Give your old clothes to the store clerk to dispose of. If the clerk is a guy, be sure to thank him for his help with a long, sexy kiss from each of you.

“Next, you’ll go to Faranduccio’s shoe store,” I told them the name of the place where I worked. They sold teen girls’ dress shoes exclusively; I enjoyed my job. “You will shop there for hours, getting a male sales clerk to help you, and you will try on every pair of shoes that he recommends. You will be extremely friendly with the clerk, and allow him to touch you in any way he wants without any objections. You will also do whatever he wants you to do, and you’ll answer his questions honestly, no matter how personal they get. You’ll also find that the soles of your feet and your toes are sexually very sensitive, and the slightest touch will cause your pussy to convulse. Before you leave, you will both purchase two pairs of the sluttiest, most expensive shoes you find.

“You will wear those clothes and shoes for the rest of the day. You won’t be able to put anything else on, or cover yourselves up in any way. You will feel degraded whenever someone looks at you, knowing that they see you as a slut. That feeling of degradation will be ten times stronger whenever someone looks at you lewdly, which will make you incredibly horny and desparate to cum. However, you will not masturbate or have sex with anyone else no matter how much you need it. You otherwise will go about your day as normal. You’ll act as though your clothes are totally acceptable, and you will defend your right to dress in this fashion, claiming that it’s a ‘new look’.

“You’ll be fully aware that everything you are going through is punishment for calling someone a slut, but you won’t remember who, and you won’t be able to let anyone know this. If someone asks you why you are acting this way, you will simply tell them that you feel like it.

“Tomorrow night, you will return here to this restaurant at 8pm and wait for me so I can give you the next part of your punishment. Until then, you will forget about me completely. If you see me outside of this place, you will not recognize me; you’ll treat me as any other stranger.”

Looking back, I know that I got carried away. But I knew that I was going to enjoy their predicament. Still, I figured that they would be able to socially recover from this better than if I had told them to work as strippers, or to go and offer blowjobs to every guy they met. Besides, if I was going to have to work on a Saturday, it might as well be fun.

I told Katie to take her foot out of my lap and wait for me while I walked the girls up to the bar. I informed the bartenders that the girls were 21, and that they should not be asked for ID. I also told them that the girls were not going to be driving afterwards, and that they could serve as many drinks as were ordered. I grabbed a handful of Kelly’s boob and slid my other hand into Maggie’s panties and gave her clit a pinch, noting that her jeans were still unbuttoned. I wondered if anyone would notice.

Once I was done with them, I returned to my table. Katie was no longer looking humiliated; the proper color had returned to her face. But she clearly was confused by what was going on. It worried me a little that perhaps now she had figured out what I was able to do. Before she could say anything, I jumped in.

“Katie, those girls were rude bitches. I want you to feel thankful to me for dealing with them, but I also want you to forget the details of what I said to them. All you need to remember is that I had a few sharp words with them, and that they apologized to you for their rudeness.”

Katie’s features softened immediately. “Thanks, Ken. It’s so nice to have a guy like you in my life; someone who’ll defend me against people like that. What would I ever do without you?”

Before I could stop her, she got up and kissed me right on the mouth. Her fingers flew quickly over her blouse, and by the time she was back in her seat, it had already hit the floor.

To be continued...