The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Traditional Views

(Part 2 of 3)

md hu mc mf

Let me know what you think at

You can access stories a week before they are published at Patreon

Suzy means to talk David about the “dinner party,” but David has other plans.

Newly wed Suzy reflects on how she ended up gagged and bound at a Christian “dinner party.”

Suzy was a stupid bitch. She joined a patriarchal Christian cult and married a man who was a stranger nearly 6 months prior. She was so desperate to liked, that once she felt accepted, she had increasing trouble separating her opinions from the group. But to Suzy’s credit, she was being drugged and controlled.

After last night’s dinner party, Suzy tried to ask David why he and other men bound and gagged all their wives. Suzy tried to ask why all the woman were naked and sitting in a circle behind the men. He had exposed her body, her most shameful parts, to other men!

But as soon as David and Suzy got home, David smiled at her and told her what an amazing job she did. He said that one of the other wives was disobedient and had struggled against her husbands wishes. What shame. He told her he was proud of her, and so happy that she was his wife. He told her that her submission to him was a gift from God, and that she had to guard it against wicked influences.

Part of her wanted to tell him that she felt displayed. She felt ... like an object. She wanted to ask what happened after the lemonade. She had vague memories of all the wives being fucked, but she knew that couldn’t be true. Could it? She must have just gotten bored and fallen asleep. Maybe her dreams were from the Devil. After all, she had a woman’s brain. Like Eve, her nature was more susceptible to evil influences. She needed her husband to guide her. That was the theme of last Sunday’s sermon. Come to think of it, that was the theme of most Sunday sermons...

It was strange to think back on their short relationship before marriage. When they were dating he would ask for her opinions on things. Sure, he always talked more. Sure, he was a little bit bossy, but ever since they were married, things felt different. It was as if David thought she was ... his. She knew men were natural leaders and women were natural care givers. She believed that men should be in charge of the household. But she couldn’t rationalize what happened last night.

She turned to David and said, “Honey, can I ask you a question?”

“Of course. But first I want to show you something.” He waved for her to follow him into the living room and they sat down on the couch. Once they were seated he pulled out a brochure that said “Wife Enlightenment.” The cover of the brochure was filled with photos of women smiling demurely. The next page read “a week long retreat for engaged females and new wives.” For a brochure, it didn’t seem to say much. But from what Suzy could gather it was a week long retreat, with classes on how to be a true Christian wife. Sure she wanted to be the best Christian wife possible. But she went to church and her church groups. Why did she need to go to a “retreat”?

“I don’t know David...I wanted to talk to you about—” SLAP Before she could get the words out, he slapped her hard against her cheek.

“That was to help the doubt leave your body, Satan’s influence no doubt. Just when I was praising you, you doubt me? Am I not the head of the household? Am I not your husband?”

A snivelling Suzy nodded in supplication.

David took a breath and began to speak to Suzy as if she were a small child who had broken an obvious rule, “I know you are new to this. Some people said you weren’t ready to be a wife, that you weren’t a true Christian because you didn’t even attend church before stumbling into ours. But I told them they were wrong. Was I wrong to stand up for you? Are you just a whore like the other outside women. You want a ‘modern marriage’ is that it? You think you know how to run this house? How to provide? You think you will be let into heaven with your mouth? God does not smile upon proud women.”

David sighed and told her get off the couch.

“Kneel, whore.”

“What, David, you can’t call me th—“SLAP

“I said, KNEEL whore. Clearly you aren’t ready to sit beside me.”

He continued to sit on the couch while she kneeled on the floor, too shocked to cry.

He looked down at her on the floor as if it was the most natural position for her to be in. He wasn’t going to let his wife speak and act out of order, God’s order. He had to protect her from her own evil ways. It wasn’t her fault. All women had the devil in them. They had to be saved through marriage, childbirth, and constant service, and David, like many of the men in Church, had specific ideas about what service meant.

David sighed and rubbed his temples. “This is my fault.”

Suzy was still too scared to react, but she felt her heart lighten. He knew what he was doing was wrong. He wouldn’t treat her this way. This was a mistake. We all make mistakes. Everything was going to be just fine. The honeymoon phase couldn’t last forever. They were newly weds, and even newly weds fight.

David continued, “I’ve been too easy on you, and that’s on me. You need discipline. You need to understand your place. The retreat will be good for you. It starts tomorrow, so you can start packing tonight, after your other duties.”

Suzy just kneeled in front of him in a stupor. He wasn’t taking it back? When she heard the TV click on behind her, she didn’t move. Her body was heavy with fear and confusion. She hoped that by staying still, she could avoid more pain. He was watching TV. He was busy. She just had to stay still and everything would be fine. She could figure this out.

Suzy’s heart sank when she saw him unzip his pants. He had requested oral sex from her before, but that was different. They were in the bedroom. She was ready. But it didn’t matter. He wanted her on her knees, with his dick in her mouth, while he watched sports. She was scared, but he didn’t hesitate. He grabbed a fist full of her hair and lowered her head into his crotch. He pulled down his boxers and she watched his dick spring free. It was already hard. Slapping her must have been a turn on, but Suzy didn’t think about that. She was in a stupor, moving almost robotically, just trying to get through the moment.

His voice cut through her shock, “Get to work, bitch. This is for you as much as it is for me. You serve me. This will help you remember that. This is for your own good.”

He continued to hold her by the hair as he pushed her mouth onto his dick. She began licking the dick, holding it in her mouth, trying to create a seal with lips. She was relieved to have something to do. The cruelty and judgment in his eyes had frightened her, so she focused. She focused on pleasing him, on ... serving him. Sometimes the words felt hokey or phoney even in her mind. But the ringing in her cheek from the slaps told her that there was nothing phoney about this. Her fear motivated her.

Just when he was about to cum he kicked her in the chest, pushing her off his dick. She coughed as she fell back.

He looked down at her, and while she regained composure he said, “Don’t rush it. Savour this moment, learn your place, learn to enjoy your own subjugation. You kneel before me as a reminder to kneel before God. Now be a good wife and get back to work.”

So she kneeled. It felt like an eternity. Every time he was about to cum, he kicked her or pushed her off his dick. Eventually she learned to sense when he was about to cum, and learned to pace herself. But if she slowed down for too long he would ram his dick down her throat. She tried her best to contain her gag reflex, but was not successful. She coughed and cried, feeling suffocated, but he held her face down, forcing her to choke until she learned to control her breathing. Her face was covered in spit, and her mascara stung as it ran down her eyes. She knew what she looked like, a slut. She felt helpless and humiliated. Her body was sore from the brutal treatment. She was grateful when he came, mostly because it meant she could stop.

Afterwards she moved through the evening in a fog. She cleaned up and then began her evening duties. She washed the dishes. She did the laundry. She swept, mopped, dusted, and scrubbed as needed. She was grateful for the routine, for the normalcy after her husband’s ... actions. All the while, he continued to watch tv and read, as if this were just a normal evening.

This was one of the longest evenings of Suzy’s life. First the bizarre dinner party, then her husbands harsh behaviour, what was she supposed to do? She decided there was no use protesting the retreat. If nothing else it would give her time away from David to contemplate the future of their marriage. Suzy was no feminist. She wanted a strong man to lead her. She wanted to be a good wife, to honour and obey her husband. She wanted to be a good Christian and obey the Church. But she didn’t know if she could do this. For a moment she considered reaching out to one of her old friends, from before she started going to Church. But what would be the point? They didn’t understand any of Suzy’s choices.

One of her friends had told her she was anti-woman when she told her friend that women needed men to watch over them. Her friends were disgusted with her. They started planning get togethers without her. Eventually, she found that she had less and less in common with her friends, and she couldn’t stand the way they looked at her, as they weren’t sure if they should be angry or pity her. Clearly, they were trying to hold her back from her path. She thought she would have to tell them to stop talking to her if they were just going to judge her. But instead they all just backed off. No. There was no point in reaching out to old friends.

And in this moment of desperation the Minister’s words came to her: “When you feel yourself disagree with a man, practice reminding yourself that you are not to be trusted over the word of man. You place is not to lead, but to follow.” Suzy sighed. What if she was wrong.

Her husband wanted her to go to an all inclusive retreat for a week. Why was she being so stupid? Why wasn’t she accepting her husband’s guidance? Didn’t he want what was best for her, and didn’t he know better than her, as a man? Of course he did. When they married, she agreed to obey him. She was the one in the wrong. She almost felt grateful for the corrections, as much as they hurt. Maybe David had taken them too far, but she was in the wrong.

After her evening chores, she found David and apologized. She struggled to find the words, and she mostly cried. She kneeled in front of him and begged for forgiveness. She thanked him for caring enough about her to discipline her. He let her speak and then he reached down for her hand, leading her to her feet. He told her that he accepted her apology, on the condition that she attended the retreat.

“Of course,” she blurted out, eager to appease him.

The evening flew by in a rush of packing and prayer. The next morning they awoke and Suzy made breakfast. They sat eating toast, and David told her how proud he was of her for taking this step. He told her that it would strengthen their relationship and help set her on an even clearer path the Lord’s glory.

He said, “I know this is hard. You’ve had a life time of being told that certain things are important: feminism, freedom, career, independence. But you’ve seen where that leads. It leads to unhappy and unholy families. You have a duty to God, to the Church, to me. And the good news is, you’ll have a friend at the retreat! Jessica will be there as well.

He continued, “Jessica and Tom are also newly weds, and from her little... display last night, she certainly could use a retreat. Remember to be a good influence on Jessica. She grew up in the Church, and she wants to be a Godly woman but she has been known to stray. Just last week we found her reading a book of scandalous- you don’t need to know. I don’t want to clutter the purity of your mind with that garbage. Just remember to take her guidance, but stay alert.”