The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Traditional Views

(Part 1 of 3)

md hu bd mc

Let me know what you think at

Access stories a week before they are published at Patreon

Newly wed Suzy reflects on how she ended up gagged and bound at a Christian “dinner party.”

I didn’t think this is how things would end. Me, here, like this. I thought I was marrying a man with traditional views on gender, but whatever this is... it’s not any tradition I’m familiar with. There’s 11 other wives in the room. I wonder if they knew this would happen. Am I the only first-timer? It’s too late to ask any of them now. That would have been a good question to ask before I was gagged and bound. Maybe I should have asked David what he meant when he said we were going to a dinner party. I should have asked him a lot of things...

On our first date we discussed food, family, hobbies, but the conversation always seemed to return to the dwindling importance of religion in society, and how that was leading to a break down of values, and how that was leading to a breakdown social cohesion. I thought about asking him what exactly he meant by values and cohesion. When he said that “religion teaches us where we belong,” I nodded. I thought he was referencing the importance of community and family. It’s rare to find a man in his 20’s already thinking about family. And the fact that he worked for his Dad suggested that he came from a loving family that cared about him. He was hot, smart, employed, and interested in me. What could be missing?

Maybe I jumped into the relationship because we went to the same church. It made things comfortable. It felt like we had something in common even though I had only been going for the last 6 months. He felt safe.

A month into dating I was starting to wonder why we hadn’t had sex, but I hadn’t said anything. I didn’t know how to ask why weren’t fucking without sounding... pushy. I knew David was particularly religious, and I didn’t want to make him uncomfortable.

Don’t get me wrong, the Church had really opened my eyes. I grew up going to Church, but I’d stopped as soon as I left home. But something about this Church felt more like home than the Church I went to growing up. There was an intensity in the air. This church wasn’t filled with people going because they went last Sunday and the Sunday before. Every person in the pews, even the kids, seemed to believe. The passion in the congregation inspired me. I never admitted it to David, but sometimes I wondered if the reason I went to Church was to be in a room full of people who believed the world had meaning and they were part of it- not just passively letting time flow over them. But no sex? A whole month into dating? I wasn’t sure I was that kind of religious. I was still planning on asking him, but then that very next Sunday, the Minister’s sermon changed my mind, about a few things. Every time I go to this new Church, I learn so much. And even when it’s hard to accept, it just feels true.

“Good morning, and before we get started today, I want to tell you all what a special day it is. Yes every day is a gift from our Lord. But it is not everyday that we get a glimpse into something beautiful. In a world filled with horrors, sometimes we are blessed.

“When I say horrors, some of you might think of ... the Boogie man... Yes, you can all laugh. That was a joke. It’s allowed. And yes, depending on your age, you might find such entities horrifying. But what never fails to horrify me, is what sits right in front of us. What really horrifies me, and what I know horrifies so many of you, is what surrounds us: the daily rejection and desecration of our faith.

“We are called to worship, to believe, to submit to the power of the Lord. For when we allow him to work through us, we are saved. So many times in life we think that we are going at it alone, but are we ever alone? Of course not! We have our saviour in our hearts and we have our Heavenly Father, who wants nothing more for us than to obey and receive the glory of his eternal embrace.

“Now is this going to be easy? No! Easy is for the Devil and for the wicked, who believe that there is an easy way to the Glory of God. We are born sinners. Is there some trick we can use to enter into the glorious harmonies of heaven? No! Those who would look for tricks, will be tricked. Those who look for ways out of their God ordained roles will not be rewarded, not in this life, and certainly not in eternity.

“But we are gifted something in our struggle against our impending damnation. Our Heavenly Father knows we suffer, and he provides for us, something on this earth to help guide us to him. Do you know what that is? Do you know what keeps our faith bright in the hardest times? Do you know what softens the blows of life? Tell me what reminds us that we are never, never alone? Say it!”

At this point all the men in congregation replied in unison.

“Love”

“Love is right. For what is love if not a small, tiny window into the eternal joys offered to us in eternity. So know this: marriage, between a man and a woman, is the way God intends us to live. There are people who deny these truths as simply “traditional views”. But we know that a man’s dominion over a woman is not a view, it is THE way of the Lord.

“As the good book says, ‘Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding, she will be saved in child-bearing, if they continue in faith, and charity, and holiness, with sobriety.’

“To all the young girls, You know these words well. But they bear repeating, ‘And so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.’ God wants you to have love, to be married, to be in the dominion of a Godly man. Life is hard. But unmarried life is much harder, and Hell will not be any easier. Of that, I am certain.

“Girls, you are damned, and it is through a man’s love that you may be saved. It is easier to learn when you are young, so hurry now, all you young women, learn to submit to men. Practice now, in your own family. Remember your father is the head of your household. When you feel yourself disagree with a man, practice reminding yourself that you are not to be trusted over the word of man. You place is not to lead, but to follow.

“Remember you are brought into this world to serve men, to obey. Remember that you require men’s protection. Your thoughts should fasten themselves to this truth: your purpose in life is to serve men. Of course your ultimate purpose is to serve God, but in this life, trust your spiritual journey to be guided by men. Trust that we want to deliver you from the evil that lurks, waiting to trap you. Trust that men will follow their duty to uphold and direct you to the truth.

“Young men, you must learn to lead. Of course, sometimes your women will disobey you, you must not tolerate this. You must remember that you are responsible for keeping your women in place. Marriages cannot be led by two people, or one weak ruler. As men, you must use your strength, but temper it with your discretion. If your woman is in an evil way, discipline her, but seek the Church’s guidance when in doubt. If you hesitate in disciplining your woman, remember, Hebrews 12:11 ‘For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.’

“Alright. Well that’s enough lecturing. Let’s get to it! I said today is a special day, and it is. David, why don’t you come up here. Yes, that’s it, come on up. You’ll have to excuse him, I’m putting him on the spot. While he walks up here let me tell you, and him, what is happening. Now last night we were having a men’s meeting when David told us the good news, and well folks it’s time you heard it to. David, take it away...”

“Hello neighbours and friends. Well, this is a surprise, but I knew it would come soon enough. I have something to tell you all. I am in love! I know we’ve only been dating a month, but Suzy get up here! Now listen, I know it’s a surprise. I haven’t told you yet, but I wanted everyone to hear the news at once, everyone that matters to me. Suzy, I knew when I met you that you were special. But I didn’t know you’d be the one. But I know now! Suzy, I choose you. I want you to be my wife.”

I should have noticed he wasn’t asking me a question, he was telling me. But I was standing on stage, and everyone was smiling, and I just kept thinking there would be a moment for me to catch my breath, but it never came. Immediately, the audience cheered. Then the minister started leading the congregation in song. I don’t remember what song it was, but I felt my lips moving, singing along as if I hadn’t just agreed to marry someone I had only been dating for a month.

Everything was moving too fast, but was just easier to go with the flow- for now. I thought I would talk to David about everything later. The minister handed me a glass of water, saying I must be parched. I took a sip, and suddenly I was parched. I was so thirsty. How hadn’t I noticed? I drank the entire cup. Amazing water. It was so refreshing it was as if it calmed me down. I know, ridiculous. It was just water.

After that, everything was a bit of a blur. I was going to tell David something, I was sure of it. But it was so hard. I wasn’t sure if I was in love, but I felt comfortable. I felt safe. I felt so excited by my new Church family. Couldn’t I just enjoy this moment and figure it out later?

I wondered if I was drawn to the Bible or Bible reading groups; the teachings of the Minister or my new friends. I felt so lucky, the Church had just filled my life. Sure I have a little less time for my old friends, but there weren’t that many to begin with. And these friends, they’re always here for me. In fact, they even set me up with David! If this is what it means to be a believer, I believe. Sometimes I struggle with my faith, but it’s never when I’m in Church. There’s just something so... electric about the environment. Not to mention the food and even the lemonade tasted amazing. I had never heard of pre-Church snacks. But, man, that coffee really helps keep me awake during Church.

Even now, while I am unsure about many things, I’m so grateful for David. Sure we still have a few bumps in the road...like this gag in my mouth and the fact that I am tied up to 11 other women who are also gaged. But hey, we’ve all got marriage problems.

My legs are getting tired from doing the splits, but at least the other women are in the same position. The men are sitting around the dinner table, eating, drinking, smoking, and talking amongst themselves. All the women are sitting behind them, also in a circle. But, unlike the men, we are sitting with our legs spread open, and feet are secured to each other with some kind of contraption. We are gagged, but our hands are free. What are free hands in this position? I can’t take the gag off. I can’t release my feet from this circle. And even if I did get out of this position, what would I say?

I had only been married for a month, and I didn’t realize that part of my wifely duties included this scandalous position. But one thing I learned during our short engagement and these few months of our marriage was that David didn’t like being questioned. At first, I worried that I made a mistake. But the other wives comforted me, telling me they felt the same way. They said my doubts about David were just the devil. They reminded me that as women we are weaker, and we can’t trust our instincts, we need men to guide us.

I mean, guiding me is a lot of work, I was so rude at the start of our marriage. I used to ask David to wash the dishes. Well, I only asked him one time. He did the dishes, and then that same night, after I had gotten ready for sleep, he patted the bed and called me to sit next to him. He had made a pitcher of lemonade. He poured a glass and handed it to me. As soon as I started drinking, he told me he was disappointed in me. He said I had shirked my duties. He said, if I couldn’t finish my work, I was to ask other women, who would then ask their husbands if they could help me. He told me that my role was to submit and serve him, and telling him what to do was completely out of the question. He was not to be ordered around by me. He reminded me that it was Eve who had eaten the apple. Women’s judgement couldn’t be trusted, and I certainly couldn’t- not after tonight.

As I drank the lemonade I realized how right he was. Everything gets foggy from there, but I know he... disciplined me... he took off his belt and slapped it against my body... everywhere. The pain was great, but I knew that was the pain of the devil leaving me. I cried in gratitude for David’s correction. Then he fucked me, and I laid in bed praying to be pregnant, so that I may be saved.

But even now I had my doubts. This is humiliating. What about modesty? How was David going to explain this one to me? I’m looking around me, trying to catch the eyes of another wife. Do they know what’s happening? I see Jessica... but she’s just staring at the wall. And is that Molly...? She’s staring at her hands.

Oh, the men are handing us refreshments now, well that’s considerate. I wonder what’s next, now that they’re done eating.