The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Traditional Views

Part 3

md hu mc mf

Let me know what you think at

You can access stories a week before they are published at Patreon

Tom and Jessica discuss the dinner party, The Church’s stronghold on Stratford, and the new Wives Retreat.

“Did you enjoy your performance tonight Jessica?”

“Fuck off Tom.”

“When I take you to a dinner party, I expect you to act like a Wife. I expect you to act like my Wife. Your behaviour tonight was completely unacceptable. But I think you know that. But we don’t have time to go over this. There’s a Church retreat for new Wives that starts tomorrow morning.”

“I have pla—”

“This is not a discussion. I am your husband, and you will listen to me. Eventually, you’ll want to obey me. I have faith in you Jessica, more than you have in yourself. You may see me as the enemy, but I know what’s best for you. You know the community wants what’s best for you.”

“I think I know wha—”

“Listen, I don’t want to tell your father how you’ve been acting. And I certainly don’t want to tell the minister. Tonight was embarrassing, don’t make it worse.”

“Oh, you were embarrassed? Were you the one that your husband tried to have raped by a group of the Church’s finest?”

“Jessica, for the last time, I don’t know why you keep resorting to these ridiculous stories. There is no rape in the Stratford community. There hasn’t been for nearly 2 decades. You’ve grown up here. You’ve known those men since you were born. Everyone in Stratford cares about you. And that’s why we put up with your mouth. Do you think David would put up with Suzy resisting her womanly duties?”

“It sure feels like duties only apply to women.”

“I’m sure it feels that way Jessica. I knew marrying you would be a challenge. I knew you would need more strenuous guidance than other women. I always knew you were struggling with the Devil.”

“Really Tom? The Devil? I don’t remember you being so ... religious.”

“You know when we were little... I mean really little- say 4 or 5 years old, I used to admire how smart you were. You were among the first to learn to read in our class, and I loved the voices you did for all the characters. I loved the way your brow furrowed when you hit a word you didn’t understand. You persistence to know, to learn- it impressed me.”

“You’ve never told me that. And it certainly doesn’t impress you anymore. You took away my book!”

“Well, that was before. I mean, back then the Church was important, but things were...”

“Different? Yes. That they were. Do you miss it?”

“When the Church started changing the school curriculum, I was worried. I was a kid and the world was changing. But by the time I was in middle school, things were stable. I didn’t want to go back to chaos.” Tom looked genuinely contemplative as he continued, “By the time I was in high school, I didn’t know any better. Back then, the community kept the news of the outsiders more ... hidden. By then employers had long stopped hiring women, aside from service positions for the poorer families. Looking back now, the thing that seems strange is how easy it was for the Church to change things. They didn’t change the laws. There wasn’t even an announcement telling us things were changing.”

Jessica was about to speak, but Tom was staring through the kitchen window, not paying attention to her. He continued wistfully, “One day I woke up and the world was different... different than I thought it would be when I was younger. There was no world to miss anymore. But I guess that’s the way truth works. It’s infectious. It reaches all of us whether we want it to or not. But I don’t care about that. I would have wanted you even if things didn’t change. Jessica, I mean it when I say I love you. It’s not an act. At the end of the day, it’s just you and me here trying to be in love.”

It was in these moments that Jessica remembered why she even considered marrying Tom in the first place. He was the closest she could get to a man who respects women. Sure, he went with the Church, all the men did. It wasn’t exactly a choice. But he didn’t have the brutality of some men. He even took the trash out, and did the cooking... occasionally.

But at the core of it, there was no denying he was a man. He wasn’t the brightest in school, but he’d learned just as well as her that women were intellectually inferior to men; that they were, throughout history, dangerously poor leaders. She didn’t like it. She never had. But she knew it was true.

Looking at Tom, she found it was easier to accept the teachings of her home town from this perspective. It just felt so easy to be loved, to become small for him, to try to think just like he wanted her to. It felt so good to not have to worry about these things. She wanted love more than anything in the world. And if she had to act a little stupider to get it, was that so bad? Why couldn’t she just keep her mouth shut and act right?

The Church had succeeded in these two. More than any other teaching, the church focused on love. The importance of receiving and giving love. It was a hard message to resist. People would debase themselves for love. Who wouldn’t change for love? Through an intense campaign of propaganda and a few silent take overs of key positions in the community, the Church realized it could exert a considerable amount of control with considerably little risk. Nothing was changing, on paper. People’s desires for love didn’t change; the qualifications simply shifted.

Suddenly, slut shaming was okay, encouraged even. Then there were the new science discoveries. The world was changing. It felt as if the earth itself were moving faster some days. How could one choose to stay behind, to become lost. It’s a cold, cold night when you are left outside the momentum of history, left to dangle in the abysmal abyss of loneliness. It’s one thing to be an outcast in a city. But Stratford was far off the beaten path, far enough that plenty of people in the town didn’t have the gas money to make regular trips outside of the community. Sure there was the internet, but it was strictly monitored and controlled. Some people left in time, before the Church became the town- but even they could never really explain what was happening. People just started changing. The Church had won. Even Jessica wanted to be a good Christian Wife. She just didn’t understand why it had to include pretending she didn’t know better than Tom.

Jessica left for the Retreat in the morning. She told herself she would succeed. She would surprise the town. Tom had assured her, he didn’t want to change her. The retreat would be the same boring stuff as always: cooking classes and bible study. He assured her, it should be relaxing, a way to connect with her friends. These were all lies. Tom had no intention of treating his Wife to a weekend get away. Frankly he was surprised she was stupid enough to believe that the retreat was for her. Well, proves the Church’s point. Women are incapable of the honesty required for true intellectual thought. Their egos and fantasies get the better of them.

The Retreat had one goal: to ensure that this newest group of wives understood their roles in upholding the patriarchy. And if the women had to be... manipulated to meet the requirements, well, that was okay. Sometimes a woman’s intelligence hindered her from fulfilling her duties to her husband the Church. They could help her with that; they could reduce her intellectual barriers to passivity. Perhaps a woman spoke too much, couldn’t keep her mouth shut long enough to receive her husband’s instructions. They could help her with that too. Through gag training, physical restriction of the throat muscles, and electric shock training the Retreat could reduce the innate desire of females to speak.

Of course some men needed more ... literal transformations done. Tom was among these patrons. The Church had decided that physical alterations were to be celebrated as long as they sprung from the man’s desire to sculpt a woman to an ideal standard, to make her lovable. Tom was not a creative man. He wanted Jessica to have tits so big she couldn’t see below them. He wanted her lips to be puffed up so big that they were always ready to receive sacrament or dick. But he wanted her to look like her, just a version of her that her pre-transformation self would be ashamed of.

When Jessica swung the familiar Church doors open she counted at least 8 other newly weds. It was something of a tradition in Stratford for groups of females to marry around the same time. The Church found that the psychological pressure of conformity was particularly successful if there was a clear group of peers who were perceived as committed to the community values. So the idea of “wedding season” began as a kind of loose tradition.

Jessica sat down in her normal spot in the pews and waited for someone to explain what would happen. As more women filtered in, they too took up their normal seats and silently contemplated what lay ahead. It was taboo for women to speak in church, so even friends remained tight lipped until they could go to the prayer room or community space. Eventually the door opened and a man walked through. It took Jessica a moment to recognize him. But when she did she felt her body tense up; it was Mitchel, the minister’s son and an up and coming figure in the community. She felt her body tighten. She thought this weekend was for women to get together and advise each other on best practices for wives. Why would a man want to speak to a group of women? And of all the men, why Mitchel? He was the kind of man that scared her growing up. He was only a few years older than her. He would marry soon-no doubt, and she felt pity for whatever woman would become his Wife. Mitchel approached the podium.

“Welcome, welcome new wives. It is a joy to greet you here. I know some of you might be confused because this event is advertised as women sharing with other women. Well don’t worry, we’ll get to that. But before this weekend begins I want to kick things off. Literally.” A cruel smile spread across Mitchel’s face, as if he were savouring a secret. He ordered the women to form a line in front of the podium.

Jessica wondered what he meant by “literally”? Well, time to make a line, no point in waiting around. She walked deliberately and quickly to the podium. She was the first in line, and a line quickly began forming behind her. The women stood silently waiting instruction.

Mitchel continued, “Good! I’m glad to see you are all eager and ready to learn how to become even better Christian Wives.” Mitchel then turned and regarded Jessica. “Jessica, I’m glad you’re here. You’ve always been a ... special girl. I know how you have struggled against the devil. I know that the devil has been on your tail your entire life, trying to convince you that you are smarter than men. I remember when you were 14 you told my father you didn’t even plan to get married. Well, he made it his mission to ensure that would never happen. So I am honoured to congratulate you on the greatest accomplishment in your life... so far.”

Jessica felt uneasy as Mitchel spoke to her. She could feel the joy he took in not telling her and the other wives what was going on. She was studying his face, wondering what it was it was like to be so certain of one’s self, and then she felt it, a deep pain in her stomach. She bent over and collapsed onto the floor. He had kicked her, hard. Then he kept kicking her. The new kicks were softer, but that wasn’t saying much. She tried to protect her head and face, crawling into a fetal position. There was no where to crawl to, no escape. She was lost, confused, uncertain. Mitchel stared down at her, glad to see her in a woman’s natural position. He rubbed the bottom of his shoe on her face and hair. He told her to lick it, so she did.

She lost all sense of time, but Jessica could hear him talking to the other women while she cowered on the floor. Suddenly there was another woman kicking her, but she couldn’t see who it was. As soon as the other woman kicked Jessica, Mitchel kicked this other woman, behind her knees, forcing her to the floor. It became a pattern.

Every time a woman approached the head of the line, she would kick the woman who was just kicked onto the floor, and then that woman would get kicked again by Mitchel. So when all was done, all the women had kicked one another, creating more than a few bruises and injuries. The women were sprawled along the floor, trying not to make a sound.

Some of them cried, but most were too confused and scared to display any emotion so boldly. Silence was the easiest response. What had they done wrong? They knew that men had every right to use their bodies in any way they wanted, most of them even believed that was the God given truth.

To the left of Jessica was Tiffany, who never learned to read. Her parents were true believers, and they didn’t want their daughter contaminated. Of course, it helped that they were rich and she didn’t need to work. This was all of Tiffany’s world, and she loved it. She loved that she was going to heaven. She loved that she knew how to be a good girl. She loved her obedience because she knew it kept her safe from harm. When Mitchel kicked her, she smiled and her eyes watered in gratitude. She knew that anything men did was for her own protection. She couldn’t be trusted, she knew that. She craved men’s guidance. Even when she was a teenager and some of the other women were going through rebellious phases, she remained steadfast in her duties.

Tiffany’s parents were strict. When she turned 16 they had a particular operation done to her, to ensure that she would not access sexual pleasure through sins such as masturbation. It was a temporary measure, they told her that the stitches would be removed if her future husband so requested, but he hadn’t. They told her the modification would make her future husband feel more pleasure, knowing that her body had not been contaminated by weak female desire. They told her the modification would make her more worthy of a husband. She thanked them and had never questioned it since.

Not all parents were so attentive to their daughter’s training. This is why Retreats were such an important community building event. The Retreat offered a way to ensure that any scraps of sinful individuality were eradicated from all of Stratford’s God-fearing women.

After all the wives were on the floor or recovering, Mitchel opened the door to the left of the podium and motioned for the women to follow him. He didn’t need to say much. They knew to obey.