The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tour the Facility

Chapter Eight — Recruitment Chamber

Once inside the recruitment chamber, the door closed behind her. He pointed at the floor in the middle of the chamber.

“Good. Kneel there. Yes, that’s right. Knees nice and wide apart, a little wider, no even wider, yes good girl. Shoulders back, titties out. Now you may stroke your cunt with your left hand, as you listen. Yes, that’s a very good girl.”

Kind of him to let her masturbate. It felt good to kneel before him and play with herself. A bit surprised to find herself still quite aroused even after those two marvelous orgasms.

“You want to do the best job you can don’t you?”

“Yes sir.” She replied while slipping her fingers in her wetness.

“You can’t do your best unless you empathize with the slaves. You can’t empathize unless you understand what they are going through. You can’t understand what they are going through unless you go through the same experiences. So you can’t do the best job possible unless you have the same experiences as a slave.”

While he talked, her fingers worked between her widespread thighs, teasing herself, rebuilding her arousal. She found it increasingly hard for her brain to function, so she needed to force herself to concentrate on his voice.

“You must have the same experiences as pleasure slaves. You must be obedient and submissive to have the same experiences. So to do the best you possibly can, you need to experience the same pleasure slave training, as the girls, to become obedient and very submissive.”

His logic made flawless inescapable sense to her arousal-clouded brain. Yet a tiny part of her seemed to think something sounded wrong with it.

“You need to experience pleasure slave training to be obedient and submissive. But you can’t experience pleasure slave training unless you’re an indentured pleasure servant. You want to do the best you can don’t you? So you must want to be indentured as a pleasure slave.”

Was all that right? None of what he said sounded obviously wrong, it all seemed to flow logically from one conclusion to the next. Besides, she felt so jealous of pleasure slaves. After all they got their titties touched more, their cunts played with more, and they enjoyed more orgasms than free women. It would feel awesome to experience that.

“Errm, y-yes sir?” she answered hesitantly, unsure. Rather difficult to concentrate, distracted by the feeling of arousal building inside her while she masturbated.

“That’s a good girl. We need to get you properly registered so that you can get started with your very important work.”

Hannah gasped and moaned, working her fingers rapidly in her cunt. She let out little high pitched squeaks while rubbing her hand against her clitoris over and over and over.

Her eyes had difficulty focusing but she could not miss him placing some sheets of paper on the floor in front of her, saying “This is our standard indenture contract for a pleasure servant. That’s want you want isn’t it.”

It is what she wants, isn’t it? Her figures worked furiously at her wetness.

“Don’t cum until given permission. Pleasure slaves always obey.”

Oh god. Could she really cum again so soon? Her mind thought not, but clearly her cunt and clitoris had other ideas. She tried to focus her thoughts as he explained the documents.

“These pages deal with rights of the contract holder, granting full legal power over you, among other things. These other pages cover term length, with the standard option for the owner to extend. This part lists our fee; naturally our agency keeps most of your earnings but you know that’s only fair since we are helping you so much.”

Extremely difficult to concentrate; her body felt on fire. She moaned.

“You need to cum so much don’t you. But I will only give permission to cum to a properly indentured pleasure slave. I can give you permission only once you’ve signed the indenture.”

Oh god, oh god, she desperately needed to cum. Part of her wondered how that could be possible after two powerful orgasms already, but perhaps because she already acted like a pleasure slave: constantly aroused and ready for orgasm whenever her owners demanded it of her.

Through the haze of arousal she noticed another man enter the room, standing nearby. Hannah saw him before somewhere but could not place him immediately. Then she remembered he was the first trainer, the man who ordered Joanne to strip. It seemed so long ago, so far away. Hannah grasped for his name but all that came to mind was ‘Sir’.

She looked up at him and he smiled down affectionately at her while she continued masturbating furiously, so close to orgasm.

“Alex and I will witness your signature and notarize it officially. You want it to hold fully and legally binding don’t you? Now sign and date the indenture, here and here.” He pointed with a riding crop to two positions.

Hannah lent forward and picked up the pen and signed at the indicated spots, all without removing her other hand from rubbing her overheated crotch. It felt so good to obey his orders.

“Good girl, and oh yes before I forget, you can cum now.”

Bliss overwhelmed her mind and her body began spasming with intense pleasure. Her third orgasm of the day, but her first orgasm as an indentured pleasure slave, exploded within her body.

Kneeling naked on the floor, panting to catch her breath. Dazed and distracted by the waves of pleasure and afterglow, she barely noticed her trainer gently fasten a bright new metal collar around her neck, lock it permanently in place, and clip on a leash.

“Come along slut, time to start your training.” With a firm tug to the leash, he led Hannah out of the office and back towards the training rooms.