The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tour the Facility

Chapter Seven — Final Training Room

“This is the final training room of our tour. Here you’ll see Trudy trained to be an obedient and submissive fucktoy.”

Her face towards the mirror, Trudy knelt on all fours upon a platform, her bottom up in the air facing away from the mirror. Her breasts dangled enticingly beneath. She rested on her elbows, bound in place with straps over wrists and forearms; ankles cuffed and straps just behind her knees; keeping her legs spread wide.

This side of the one-way mirror, Hannah saw an identical platform.

“Kneel down little one, in the same position as Trudy, so you can empathize with her all the more.”

True, she could better understand how Trudy felt if she adopted the same position. In moments Mr. Dean fastened straps around Hannah’s limbs just like Trudy, ensuring that she could not move from the spot.

Hannah looked down her body between her legs as he fastened the last straps around her ankles. Her big titties hung below her, ripe and ready for groping. Then she raised her head and looked through the window.

Directly in front of her she saw Trudy and at the same time Hannah could just make out her own reflection in the glass, almost perfectly superimposed on the other naked and restrained woman. The similarities of appearance between the two women seemed uncanny. Hannah felt her cunt contract in lust as she looked at her beautiful ‘twin’.

Mr. Dean was right, Hannah almost felt a physical connection between herself and Trudy. So wise of him, lucky for her how he trained her.

He still squatted behind her. Hannah found herself eagerly awaiting his touch. Even though she recently orgasmed, Hannah still felt deeply aroused. Still horny, ready and eager for more.

A trainer arrived and positioned himself behind Trudy. In the reflection Hannah saw Mr. Dean reach for her in the same motion.

He pushed first one and then two fingers into her steamy cunt and began to slowly pump them in and out. She moaned. Trudy moaned too and Hannah supposed Trudy’s trainer performed a similar manipulation of her cunt as Mr. Dean did to Hannah.

“Now that Eric is here, let me explain what’s going to happen.” Fingers from his other hand now began a lazy circling of her throbbing clitoris.

“Once he’s happy that Trudy is all nice and juicy—and let me say that if she’s anything like you then that’s not going to take long—he’s going to fuck her. He’ll fuck her long and hard until she begs to cum. And Trudy won’t cum until he gives her permission. A pleasure servant must learn her orgasms always remain under the control of her owners, the owner’s pleasure is most important and so she must not cum without permission. You can understand that a pleasure slave must always think of her owner’s pleasure.”

Yes, Hannah thought, serving her owner is a pleasure servant’s duty. A pleasure servant must always think of her owner’s pleasure before her own. So right that a servant should wait for permission to cum.

“Since you need to understand what she’s experiencing I’m going to fuck you at the same time, long and hard, and most importantly you will not cum without permission. That is important, you’re going to need to behave very obedient and submissive to properly experience this.”

Oh god, Hannah desperately needed to get fucked. So if she needed to be obedient and submissive and wait for permission to cum, then she would do it.

She watched Eric position himself behind Trudy and just as he entered her, Hannah felt Mr. Dean’s cock pushing past her own wet labia into her needy cunt. It felt wonderful. Hannah strained and arched her back at the incredible feeling of being filled, and through the glass Trudy happened to do the same thing.

He started off with long and slow strokes. Hannah realized the rhythm exactly in time with how Eric thrusting into Trudy. With each stroke Hannah rocked forward, her breasts swinging below her and through the glass Trudy mirrored her motion. Through some coincidence of timing, they seemed to move exactly the same. Hannah locked her eyes forward, staring in fascination at her reflection through the glass.

Mr. Dean continued to fuck her, slowly increasing his pace, and Hannah found it difficult to disassociate herself from Trudy, almost like they merged to one person. The superimposed images of herself and Trudy seemed to blur together. Staring through the glass at the woman, almost unable to tell her apart from reflection. They both seemed to writhe and squirm and thrust and breathe with uncanny synchronization.

The feeling got reinforced when Hannah saw the man reach forward and grab the breasts dangling below the woman in the mirror, because at the exact same time Hannah felt hands on her own tits, moving in exactly the same way.

In the mirror, his lips seemed to move just as Hannah heard Mr. Dean’s voice from behind her “You love being fucked. Pleasure slaves are fucked more often and harder than free women. You need to be fucked. Pleasure slaves exist to get fucked. It is their purpose. You want to be fucked like a sextoy. Pleasure slaves feel intense pleasure from serving and getting fucked. You want to be fucked like a pleasure slave.”

He thrust into her in shorter but harder and faster strokes now, squeezing and mauling her sensitive tits.

“Moan for me slut, let me hear you cry out.”

Hannah let out a loud moan and at the same time through the glass the other woman moaned too, almost perfectly in synch.

“Express yourself vocally. Never hide your feelings from a man. Make noise to show your arousal. The more aroused you feel, the louder your expression of it, the louder your moans and screams.”

Unable to help herself, with each thrust she and her reflection both moaned “Ah”, the pitch and volume rising as he increased his pace. “ah, Ah, AH, AAH, AAAH!”

“You’re a very good obedient slut, aren’t you.”

“Ah, AH, Yes sir!” said Hannah and her reflection, in synch with each other.

“It’s so pleasurable for slaves to obey their owners.”

Her head spun, not sure how to absorb all these ideas. But through the glass she saw her reflection seem to begin to repeat the phrase and Hannah reflexively imitated her, their words interrupted by frequent moans.

“It’s so. . . ah!. . . pleasure-ah-ble, for slaves. . . ah. . ., to obey. . . aah, their, ah!. . . owners, aaahhh!”

An orgasm began to build inside her now, growing more and more powerfully insistent, and Hannah did not know how long she could hold it back.

“You’re learning very well. You’ll do such a good job. But you may face a challenge in your job. The problem is you’ll visit infrequently, you won’t get to know the pleasure slaves as well as you really need to, you won’t be able to empathize with them as well as you ought to.”

True, with only occasional visit to the facility she would face difficulty in properly keeping up-to-date with the girls.

“You need to spend a lot of time with them, and fully understand their training and experiences. And nobody knows pleasure slaves and their training better than a pleasure slave herself.”

Her head spun. He fucked her so well, so hard. He moved his right hand down from her breast to stroke her clitoris and it drove her crazy.

She teetered so close now. Her orgasm bubbling inside her ready to boil over, but Hannah remembered she must wait for permission. The woman in the mirror also looked desperate to cum, but she too somehow held off. Partly due to Trudy’s obvious restraint, Hannah kept from tumbling over the cliff into her orgasm. Forcing herself to properly empathize with the pleasure slave by somehow holding back her orgasm the same way.

He continued fucking her, telling her to wait just a little longer, to behave obedient and submissive and her orgasm would feel so much better.

At last she heard him and saw his mirror image through the glass tell her, “cum long, cum hard like a true slave.”

Prior to this, the only time Hannah experienced two orgasms in one session, the second one felt weak, a little thing compared with her first; but this time, this second orgasm hit even more powerful. It rolled over her like an intense force of pleasure, a wave of bliss and ecstasy, driving all other thoughts from her mind . . .

* * *

When Hannah came back to her senses Mr. Dean already unfastened the straps that held her down. She eased herself up on to her knees and almost tried to stand when Mr. Dean placed his hand on her shoulder.

“No little one, I think it best for you to stay on your knees.”

Okay. She felt nearly unable to stand anyway, so he was correct to tell her not to get up.

“Follow me,” he said matter-of-factly, in a tone that could not be refused, “crawl like a good obedient slave, so you can experience how they feel to crawl behind their masters.”

“Yes, sir.”

Hannah followed him on her hands and knees like he commanded, out into a brightly lit corridor. Her discarded clothes forgotten. For a moment, the thought of that niggled at her. There seemed something Hannah knew she was supposed to remember to do before leaving the private, dark rooms. But for the life of her she could not remember. It cannot be important, she decided.

Interlude — Corridor

The corridor felt more public than the observation rooms so she wondered a little at the appropriateness of showing her naked body, but she knew she must be obedient so she hurried to keep up with Mr. Dean striding ahead of her. Her tits swung around as she crawled behind him.

Something felt sexy about crawling naked behind a strong man. Thrilling and exciting. It seemed naughty and felt so wrong, but at the same time like her rightful place. She felt submissive and obedient and needed to demonstrate that to her betters.

He led her to a new room. The route took them past the reception area where a couple of visitors waited for their appointments. Hannah thought she might feel embarrassed, but the law made it perfectly acceptable for people to go naked in public, and those public information broadcasts made it seem fine and even natural. Even so, Hannah thought for sure that normally she would feel too humiliated to crawl naked in public. However, before this train of thought progressed any further, they reached their destination and entered the chamber.