The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tour the Facility

Epilogue — Display Room

The naked woman crawled obediently and sexily into the display room; then knelt with her thighs spread wide apart; her large breasts thrust out, showing off her attractive body; her hands clasped behind her collared neck.

Her smoothly shaven crotch allowed the visitor to clearly see and inspect her clit and labia.

The trainer said, “Hannah is such a good, obedient and submissive girl. She’s learned so much over the month of her training and conditioning. I’m sure you will find her pleasing.”

Walking slowly around the kneeling girl, the visitor nodded his head in appreciation. “She’s perfect.”

The trainer turned to the slavegirl, “This gentleman has bought your indenture my dear. You’ll be going with him.”

Addressing the visitor again, the trainer added, “Of course if you have any problems then please don’t hesitate to call us. We offer a full guarantee of quality. Do you have any other needs?”

“I’d like to upgrade to your full coverage of medical insurance and maternity care options. I want to breed this beauty with my babies. It’d be a shame to waste her fine, heathy body of its mothering potential.”

“Of course, sir. Also if you’d like, I can give you a full tour of the facilities, we have a number of exciting new girls undergoing training as we speak. I’m sure you’ll find it interesting.”

“Thank you, but no. It’s a pleasure doing business with you, but I really must dash. I have a council meeting this evening and I need to get this little slut home and settled in. Unfortunately I can’t be late, it’s my first meeting after my suspension was lifted.” He chuckled, “It seems no witnesses were able to come forward and the supposed evidence was mislaid. So there were no charges for me to answer to.”

The corrupt government official took the leash proffered by the trainer, together with the complimentary riding crop. Tugging on the leash he said, “Up girl, time to get you home.”

Hannah gracefully rose and followed the fully-dressed councilor out of the facility.

Exit

The sun shone warm and bright. It felt good to walk behind her new master wearing only high heels and her collar, the juices from her ever-aroused cunt coating her smooth thighs.

It feels good to be an indentured pleasure slave.