The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tour the Facility

Chapter Six — Third Training Room

“Here we have Kirsty, this is her second ‘pussy training’ session.”

A sexy young girl sat in a suspended harness, her arms and legs tied widespread. Her cleanly-shaved mons clearly on display spread open facing the one-way mirror. The harness supported her body at an angle so her head looked directly towards the mirror between her widespread legs, allowing the bound girl to see anything done to her exposed pussy.

Conversely, the dim observation room only featured a padded stool, about waist height with quite widely-splayed, sturdy, wooden legs. Its padded top slightly angled, gently bulging up in the middle. The odd stool did not look comfortable to sit on.

Mr. Dean led Hannah by her nipple to the stool and said, “Lean forward over the stool, I’m sure you’d like a little rest as we watch Kirsty’s training.”

Yeah. She suddenly felt the need to lean on something, so Hannah let him guide her to bend over the stool, the angled top supporting her stomach. Her bare breasts hung freely. A couple dowels stuck out from the stool front, which Hannah first thought might be foot rests, though their placement seemed odd. They turned out to be handles. Mr. Dean told her “You can hold on to those.”

She reached down, bending a little further to grab the handles, finding them at the perfect height to support her upper body leaning on her arms, ending with her very deeply bent over the padded stool. Her head and shoulders down slightly with her butt thrust up in the air.

“There, that’s a comfortable position, isn’t it. You can just relax and watch Kirsty’s training, learning to be submissive and obedient.”

True, it felt comfortable and relaxing to rest there. At first as she bent over, she felt unsure, Hannah never rested in that position in the past. Now though, she wondered why not.

“Here let me help you get even more comfortable,” sliding his hands over her up-thrust buttocks, down the backs of her thighs, and then between her knees. He applied a little pressure with his hands just below her knees, and she instinctively co-operated, moving her knees apart. A little more pressure and she stepped her feet apart, further and further. Mr. Dean seemed satisfied of her position once her feet planted nice and wide apart, beyond the legs of the stool with her knees bent somewhat on either side. The position did feel comfortable.

Meanwhile a new trainer arrived and started to closely examine Kirsty’s pussy.

Mr. Dean explained that the trainer must inspect Kirsty’s hygiene. “A pleasure servant always keeps her pussy completely devoid of hair, it’s important for good hygiene. He’s checking that she’s properly shaven.” Still standing behind Hannah, Mr. Dean trailed his hands up her thighs back to her buttocks and gently kneaded them. “Do you keep yourself nicely clean-shaven my dear?” he casually asked.

A bit taken aback by his personal question, she stuttered, “Erm, sort of, uhm, I guess, Sir.” Hannah kept herself trimmed fairly regularly and sometimes shaved herself, and happened to be so today, but she did not always stay diligent about it.

“That’s good. A healthy, good girl like you should want to stay nice and clean. Totally bare.” He said while still groping her butt, “Important to maintain excellent hygiene.”

So true. Hannah decided right then that she must stay more careful to keep up with her personal grooming in the future. For good health and hygiene Hannah knew she must and vowed to always remain totally shaven.

The trainer began to touch and slide his fingers along Kirsty’s pussy lips. Mr. Dean explained, “Now he’s checking that she feels wet. A pleasure servant always feels horny, easily aroused, and immediately ready for her master. A good servant always quickly and easily gets soaking wet for her master’s touch.”

Hannah felt particularly able to empathize with that, still wet from her enjoyable grinding against that bar earlier.

Mr. Dean’s fingers roamed all over Hannah’s buttocks including, unconsciously she figured, edging toward her overheated pussy. She hoped Mr. Dean would not accidentally notice her wetness, since if he did that might make her feel too embarrassed. However, when she thought about him discovering her wetness, Hannah felt a pulse of arousal. Had he noticed the dampness in her panties, she wondered? The arousal pulsed stronger when she considered how the stool held up her waist, with her butt thrust way up and her head down, arms resting on the handle bars. With her feet and knees spread apart in that wide-squatting stance, it meant her panty-covered pussy prominently on display from behind, between her thighs. Her panties felt so damp, which meant positioned standing behind her the way he was, he probably got a clear view of her wet panties. Hannah felt a big surge of arousal knowing that.

She squirmed and wiggled her hips. When she did, Mr. Dean’s fingers did lightly brush right over her hot, sensitive lips barely covered by the thin fabric of her moist panties. Hannah let out an involuntary moan, and then his fingers were gone, the accidental caress finished.

“Good girl.” Mr. Dean praised, gently patting her up-raised bottom. Hannah unsure why she earned that praise, but it felt good knowing she pleased him. “Watch her trainer begin to masturbate Kirsty. She loves having her pussy played with.” Mr. Dean told Hannah and she watched Kirsty, like watching a porno, growing more and more aroused herself. “All pleasure servants love their pussy to get played with, just like most women. I’m sure your pussy loves touch, isn’t that right.” once again his fingers brushed carelessly across the wet material guarding her vagina.

Of course he spoke truth. Hannah loved masturbating, though of course only in the privacy of her own home.

“Servants experience more and stronger orgasms than free women. They so easily grow intensely aroused. Like hyper-sluts, servants feel almost constantly aroused. Arousal feels good. So you can imagine that pleasure servants are luckier and feel better than non-servants.”

Oh yes, Hannah could imagine it. So lucky of servants. She wondered just exactly what Kirsty felt, trying to place herself in Kirsty’s situation. Hannah watched, her eyes glued on the scene in front of her where Kirsty writhed and bucked her hips towards the rubbing, teasing, thrusting manipulation of the trainer’s skilled fingers. Meanwhile Mr. Dean continued with his own skillful touching. Hannah felt a firmer rub as he slid a finger definitely along her slit, pushing the wet material of her panties between her lips and ending with a couple of rubs right on her clitoris. Hannah gasped and panted.

“Good girl,” once more she felt the flush of excitement. “You can see that Kirsty very much enjoys having her trainer pleasure her wet cunt.”

“Y-yes, oh god, yes I can, Sir.” Hannah replied between moans, grinding a little with her hips, her big bare breasts swinging slightly beneath her while she remained deeply bent over the stool.

His finger kept gently rubbing, eliciting more moans from Hannah, as he spoke “Remember you need to learn as much as possible about pleasure servants to understand their welfare needs.” He rubbed her clitoris through her panties again, a little harder.

“Yes Sir!” she agreed, her hips bucking more.

“You want me to help you feel what Kirsty is feeling, don’t you? You want to feel as aroused as she feels. You want to feel what it’s like to have a strong man pleasure your cunt until you’re brought to a screaming orgasm, don’t you.”

Hannah’s thoughts almost non-existent now, she just needed to feel like Kirsty. Needed to understand what the girl experienced. “Oh god, yes, oh god. Yes please, Sir.”

“Good girl,” he praised, “you’re going to be the very best Indentured Servant, Welfare Officer there is.” She hardly noticed the pause. “Here. Let me help you.”

His hands moved to her waist where his fingers hooked the elastic of her panties. With gentle but insistent pressure he peeled the waistband down past her round bottom, stretching the elastic band around her wide hips and then down her thighs. He slid her soaked panties down to her ankles and helped her step out of them. Once he completely removed her panties, together with her shoes, she needed little encouragement to step her bare feet wide apart and spread her legs again, settling back into position bent deeply over the stool with her naked bottom thrust up towards him.

Hannah moaned when he spread his palms across her nude buttocks to feel her smooth skin for the first time unimpeded by her now-discarded underwear. When he slid his finger along her bare pussy a shudder of wonderful pleasure wracked her body.

“Yes, very good girl, you’re being nice and obedient for me. You love being obedient don’t you. You love submitting to my control because you know that I can guide you and teach you and train you.” She nodded and moaned. “It feels so good doesn’t it,” his fingers working constantly on her and even began dipping inside her now, “you love having your cunt played with just like Kirsty, like any pleasure servant. All pleasure servants love orgasms, Kirsty loves orgasms, and you love orgasms don’t you.”

Oh yes. Hannah learned so much from him. She loved getting her cunt played with and she loved orgasms, just like Kirsty the pleasure servant.

“Kirsty loves submitting, it’s so pleasurable for servants to submit to their betters, isn’t it.”

“OHhh, yes!”

He repeated it again, as he thrust with his fingers “It feels so pleasurable for servants to submit to their betters. Say it with me.” They said together, “It’s so sexy to submit to your betters. Say it again, over and over.” He told her “It feels pleasurable to submit.” Hannah could not help but say it too, knowing it was true: “It’s so sexy to submit.” again and again.

Hannah floated in a daze of lust repeating the phrase over and over again, bent over watching the beautiful girl masturbated and teased, while Hannah herself got masturbated and teased. Soon it appeared obvious that Kirsty edged close to her orgasm.

Mr. Dean told Hannah “Servants can orgasm over and over again, repeatedly. Orgasms that feel intensely pleasurable, yet never quite fully satisfy all their arousal, leaving them still hot and horny and ready to orgasm again, ready and eager and capable to feel that intense pleasure all over again. Servants can orgasm over and over, again and again, an unlimited number of times.” Hannah felt deeply intrigued by that. He continued, “Servants get more orgasms than non-servants. Since you love orgasms so much you must be jealous of all those extra orgasms that servants get.”

Yes, he spoke truth, servants like Kirsty seemed so lucky to get played with so much and to experience all those orgasms.

“If you promise to be a good girl, to be submissive and obedient, then I think I can let you cum.” Still fingering her hot, slick pussy. “Kirsty is very close to cumming now, you can see that.”

“Oh god, yes, please. I’ll be a good girl.”

“Good! You’ll be submissive and obedient?”

“Yes sir,” Hannah moaned, “I’ll be submissive and obedient.”

“To cum? Just like a pleasure servant is submissive and obedient?”

“Oh yes please sir, I need it, I’ll be submissive and obedient just like a pleasure servant.”

“Good girl,” now his fingers thrust deeply into her juicy pussy from behind and when she confirmed her obedience he upped his pace and his other hand joined under the first and began to furiously rub her swollen clitoris.

She let out a loud and continuous panting moan, her crotch bucked up and down toward his hands. Just as Kirsty visibly crashed over the edge he told her, “That’s right, my obedient beauty, cum for me, cum nice and hard.” And she did.

The orgasm swept over in unbelievably amazing waves of pleasure. Hannah never felt so wonderful before. Waves of bliss, on and on, over and over, driving her mindless with pleasure . . .

* * *

Once she recovered a little from her powerful orgasm, Mr. Dean helped her up from her bent-over position “You understand more and more about pleasure servants. Your work for their welfare will serve exemplary.” He told her, “You want to do a good job don’t you, you want to do whatever you can to help servants get the best welfare they can. Here, this way my dear.”

He guided her away, pressing his hand on her bare buttocks and tugging a nipple as they walked to the next room, leaving her forgotten panties and shoes behind.