The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tour the Facility

Chapter Five — Second Training Room

They stepped into another observation room. Through the one-way mirror Hannah saw another naked woman, bound bent backward over a frame with arms tied behind so her breasts thrust forwards and upwards. A black hood covered her head, obscuring her face and effectively blindfolding her.

In front of the one-way mirror ran a thick wooden bar at hip height, like the railing in the previous room, or sort of like a ballet bar. Mr. Dean, using his hand on her panty-covered buttocks, firmly pushed Hannah forward until she pressed against the bar.

“This is Joy’s first session of breast sensitivity training,” he whispered, caressing Hannah’s curvy buttocks.

Hannah found that each time he gave her bottom a little comforting squeeze that she naturally pushed forward slightly against the railing quickly to realize the railing shape not smooth like she first assumed. Apparently a bump stuck out from the bar below her waist, like a knob or knot, which seemed strange since where her hands rested on the bar it felt smooth. She must have just been unlucky to lean against a rough part. Hannah shifted a bit.

Mr. Dean brought his other hand in front of her and placed it lightly on her bare belly, as if to steady her. It felt reassuring to have him there with her. His hands began to lightly press, one hand on her belly and the other on her buttocks, almost seeming to urge her hips to sort of sway to and fro slightly.

Whispering in her ear he explained how pleasure servants always get cared for and kept safe and all they must do is submissively obey, which came easily because for a woman obedience feels so natural and right. “Being submissive and obedient fulfills a woman’s natural sexuality; so pleasure servants actually achieve complete satisfaction and fulfill their natural desires.”

Hannah’s thoughts drifted away from his words, distracted by his gentle hands. Her wide hips rocked gently back and forth as his hands seemed to, perhaps accidentally, guide her to grind her hips in a gentle motion.

With his one hand pushing her buttocks forward, the bar pressed firmly against her crotch. Thus when she moved her hips, the bump protruding from the bar rubbed against her most sensitive spots through her panties, causing a pleasant sensation. Her attention focused on that sensation as her thoughts drifted, listening . . .

* * *

“. . . and ah, here’s the trainer.” Hannah thoughts drifted back to focus on the room beyond the window, unsure how long she stood there just relaxing while listening to Mr. Dean’s soft voice flow through her mind. “Now listen to her trainer and watch carefully.” Hannah blinked and shook her head trying to clear her mind to concentrate on the training session about to unfold in front of her.

The man beyond the glass moved closer to the bound woman and lightly stroked a feather across her left breast. The girl bucked in surprise, straining against her bondage at the first touch, unprepared for it because of her hooded blindfold.

Hannah watched the trainer repeat the feather brush, and then he began to caress lightly with his fingertips. Over the next few minutes he cupped and squeezed the girl’s breasts and teased her rapidly-hardening nipples. Hannah’s own nipples tingled in empathy. The trainer’s fingers found the girl’s left nipple. Briefly he rolled it between his fingers, gently pinching and lightly tugging, first one nipple then the other. The bound girl strained in her restraints, whether to escape the caress or to get more Hannah could not be sure. However, soon she heard moans coming through the speakers and thought it more likely the latter. Hannah’s nipples tightened in sympathy at every tweak to Joy’s.

Both of Mr. Dean’s hands caressed Hannah now, looping around her tummy and buttocks, as he whispered softly, “A Servant’s breasts belong to her owner, and owners often like to play with them, so Pleasure Servants get their breasts groped quite frequently, luckily for them. Servants love getting their breasts touched, like any woman does, but more.”

Joy clearly enjoyed the trainer’s attentions. She writhed and moaned while her trainer used his strong hands on both of her breasts. It felt exciting to watch, Hannah’s own nipples swelled quite stiff and tight inside the cups of her bra. Meanwhile, Hannah’s hips still rocked gently back and forth at the guidance of Mr. Dean, rubbing against the lump on the railing.

“See how she loves getting her breasts groped. I bet you too love to get your breasts touched. Servants are lucky to be played with like toys, their breasts fondled so much more often than non-servants, it makes them feel wonderful and beautiful. Look closely.”

Hannah saw how Joy’s bare nipples stood up firm and proud, much like her own, which now jutted so hard inside her bra.

“Why don’t you lean a little farther forward so that you can get a better look.” He suggested, so she did.

Hannah began to bend forward further over the bar noticing it seemed apparently even more lumpy on top. A larger lump protruded upwards and forwards somewhat. When she bent over that lump pressed against her underwear and slid right along her cleft, pressing against her clit through thin panties. She gasped slightly at the unexpected sudden pleasure that evoked.

“You’re doing good, a little further.” He pushed her shoulders forward and downward, assisting and guiding “That’s a good girl.” At his guidance, Hannah bent even further forward and the lump pressed even more firmly into her crotch. “That’s right, place your hands on the windowsill and get your face right up against the glass.”

Hannah followed his instructions, bending unsteadily farther and farther forward, thinking him considerate to help her lean so far forward. “Watch your balance.” He advised, slipping her feet apart with his shoes, urging her to step into a wider stance for better balance, which caused her crotch to open and press even more firmly into the lump under her waist.

He moved to stand directly behind Hannah, putting his hands on her curvy hips. Taking a firm hold of her wide hips to position them, he explained “I’ll just help and hold your hips this way so you are safe and secure and in no danger of falling over.”

Such a thoughtful man, Hannah realized, surely all the trainees here remain in safe hands with Mr. Dean looking out for them. As Hannah bent deeply far forward she felt her pussy slide against the lump on the railing that pressed firmly against her underwear, and she let out a quiet little moan. Hannah hoped Mr. Dean did not notice, it seemed perhaps he did not.

Hannah now bent over quite far forward with her hands and face braced against the glass. Once she rested steady and safe, his hands shifted from her hips forward to her tummy. His hands reassuringly caressed across her belly and up over her ribs and even brushed lightly against the base of her breasts, maybe by accident.

“Good girl.” He said and Hannah felt happy to hear him pleased. “Good listening to my guidance. It’s important that you let me guide you, I’m the expert here. I’m pleased you’re being so obedient.” Since he ranked the leader of this tour, she knew she must behave obedient for him to properly guide her.

Unconsciously, almost instinctively, she rocked her hips forward and back slightly, rubbing herself against the lump protruding up from the bar that pressed into her crotch. That felt nice. Hannah hoped he did not notice her actions, and it seemed he remained unaware, so Hannah again slowly, casually rocked her body forward and back, rubbing herself against that lump. Her bra-cupped breasts dangled beneath her, swinging slightly.

In the other room, the trainer continued groping Joy’s breasts. Mr. Dean indicated the training session in front of them and said, “You can see how much she loves him touching her tits can’t you?”

“Yes, sir.” Hannah agreed without thinking much about it.

Over the next few minutes, he pointed out several more things for her to observe, and without thinking much about any of it, Hannah agreed with his observations. Besides, his statements all sounded true.

Rather obvious how the servant girl did in fact enjoy the ways the trainer stimulated her breasts, his fingers gently grasping, tugging and twisting her hard, protruding nips. While Mr. Dean talked about the trainee’s obvious and apparent enjoyment of her breast and nipple stimulation session, a part of Hannah instinctively empathized, imagining herself in the servant girl’s position. She came here to learn about them after all. Hannah wondered what it might feel like in that training room. With a bit of jealousy she thought about being stimulated that way, having her breasts groped, her hard, sensitive nipples tweaked and tugged. Oh how part of her deeply wanted that. Yes, getting her breasts touched feels so good, Hannah knew. All the while she surreptitiously rubbed herself against the lump pressed into her crotch, listening to Mr. Dean talking. . .

* * *

“Yes, sir.” She said in agreement with Mr. Dean’s latest observation, without really thinking about it. Now what did he just say?

Hannah felt in an agreeable mood. Focused so much on watching Joy’s training—and on her own internal feelings of the sensations caused by rubbing against the bar—that she found it difficult to think about what Mr. Dean said, instead just finding herself agreeing with him. That is okay. After all he knows his craft and sounds so knowledgeable about all this and so he must be right, therefore probably best to just agree with him.

Again he remarked something about how pleasure servants love to get their breasts fondled by a man. True. She saw how much Joy loved getting fondled. Hannah found herself wanting the same thing. Meanwhile Mr. Dean’s hand slid up such that his fingers brushed lightly against the underside of Hannah’s big, sensitive breasts just at the same time she surreptitiously rubbed her pussy against the lump protruding from bar. A low moan escaped her lips. It all felt so nice. She concentrated on the feelings and let herself drift off again . . .

* * *

“. . . and just as you love to have your breasts touched don’t you? You want your breasts touched like her, don’t you?”

“Yes, sir.” her habitual affirmation came out automatically and so softly to almost be mistaken for a breath. Almost.

He slid his hands up further, to cup both of Hannah’s quite sensitive breasts through her lacy bra. Her nipples felt so stiff and tight it seemed like they cut straight through the thin fabric.

“She has beautiful tits.” Hannah nodded appreciating how pretty the bound woman’s breasts looked. He gently squeezed both of Hannah’s sensitive tits through her bra as she nodded her head. “I think yours are just as nice as hers.” Hannah felt a flush of happiness. Mr. Dean saw many women’s breasts thus for him to compliment hers made Hannah feel good.

His hands lifted and cupped her large and sensitive breasts hanging beneath her. He squeezed them through her bra while she leaned forward, hands and head pressed against the glass, her pussy pressed firmly against the lumpy railing. It all felt so good. “Good girl.” he said again squeezing her breasts “It is good that you follow my instructions and let me guide you.”

Hannah felt a wonderful shiver of pleasure flow through her and rocked her hips to rub her pussy a little harder against the lumpy bar a couple of times. Hannah let out a soft moan. Yes, so good to follow his instructions. Telling herself to listen because she must follow his instructions to perform her job the best.

“It’s safe and private here,” He reminded her “you can just relax and concentrate on Joy, remembering to obey my instructions like a good submissive girl.”

For a few moments, Hannah just let the world pass by, enjoying the feeling of his hands touching her breasts though her bra while rolling her hips back and forth so that she could feel the delightful lump rub against her moist pussy, all while watching Joy being teased in front of them.

“Watch Joy, as her trainer plays with her tits.” He reminded, “You can see it’s so pleasurable. Servants love to be treated like a playtoy. It feels so pleasurable.” He repeated that a few various ways.

Hannah found herself softly echoing his words “Yeah, so pleasurable.” Her hips rocked in constant motion now, grinding against the bar. It felt so pleasurable, she felt so good.

“Watch.” he said, “You need to learn more about pleasure servants so that you fully understand their welfare needs. You need to empathize with them, learn all about them.”

He spoke correct. To succeed in her job she needed to understand how pleasure servants felt, what they needed, what they wanted. Nice of him to help her learn more about her job.

“You can see how she enjoys getting her naked tits touched. She loves feeling his fingers working directly on her bare skin. Imagine how wonderful that must feel. You’d enjoy that too and you want to know what she is feeling.”

True. Hannah saw Joy writhing and moaning in deep arousal as the trainer touched her bare tits. It looked like it felt wonderful, and Hannah wanted that feeling too.

“Let me help you more fully empathize with her, to understand her better.” He deftly unfastened the clasp of Hannah’s bra and slid off the straps, pulling the bra away from Hannah’s dangling breasts and tossing it aside where she lost track of it. “That feels good doesn’t it, freeing your tits. You know it’s only so you can properly empathize with Joy, to help do your job better, but now that your bra is off, you realize it feels so exciting and wonderful and natural to bare your tits.”

Yes. It did feel good to expose her tits. Exciting and wonderful. And so natural. After all, she reasoned, perfectly legal to show bare tits in public nowadays. Strange how she remembered feeling nervous about it before. Now topless feels so right, so natural. When his hands took hold of her bare tits it felt so good she moaned.

“Your titties feel so sensitive don’t they. You adore having strong hands touching them, and your hard nipples get so swollen, just like Joy’s. You are learning more and more about pleasure servants and that makes you much more knowledgeable about their welfare and needs.”

Oh yes, Hannah moaned. Such a great job, much better than expected, she realized. She loved getting her tits caressed this way. Hannah relished the way Mr. Dean squeezed her titties and how he tugged and rolled her tight nipples. All the while she rubbed and rubbed her wet hot pussy against the hard lump where her hips pressed against the railing, slowly slipping closer and closer to a moment of crisis. . .

* * *

Before that happened though, Mr. Dean interrupted her chain of thought, “Now then little one, there’s plenty yet to see on our little tour, so we should move on to the next room.” and he helped her straighten to standing.

He kept a firm grip on her nipple and moved his other hand back to Hannah’s panty-clad bottom. With a little tug on her stiff nipple and a little push and squeeze on her curvy buttocks, he guided her into the adjacent room.